PDA

View Full Version : Fake boobs

chaser
05-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Would you approve your gf's decision to enlarge her breasts? I hate fake boobs due to their unnaturalness and i think they look very disgusting.

Vasconcelos
05-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Natural is always better, and mine would never do that, she most certainly doesn't need it.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Only for medical reasons if she for instance lost one of her (or both) breasts to breast cancer.

PetiteParisienne
05-28-2012, 06:10 PM
If a woman has lost her breasts to cancer or if she is disfigured by drastically uneven breasts, then I support her decision to get implants. Reconstructive surgery is different from cosmetic surgery.

I don't understand women who get implants for the sake of vanity. But since I support a person's right to govern their own body, I don't judge.

Anthropologique
05-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Nope. I don't like huge boobs anyway.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 06:18 PM
Of course it can also be the other way around: there are women whose breasts are large enough to cause back pain. If they would choose to have their breasts made smaller then it is of course perfectly o.k in my book because it is done for medical reasons.

SilverKnight
05-28-2012, 11:59 PM
Heck no. I like the real/ original thing ;)

If a woman has lost her breasts to cancer or if she is disfigured by drastically uneven breasts, then I support her decision to get implants. Reconstructive surgery is different from cosmetic surgery.

I don't understand women who get implants for the sake of vanity. But since I support a person's right to govern their own body, I don't judge.

I think that was the original intend of it but society took advantage of it.

arcticwolf
05-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Heck no! She can be as flat as a washing board but no fake tits. I'm a butt man anyhow. :D

Comte Arnau
05-29-2012, 12:11 AM
A woman with fake boobs for cosmetic reasons looks similar to men with hair implants. People in need of a high dose of self-esteem.

Vixen
05-29-2012, 12:20 AM
I think they look unnatural and are an unnecessary surgical risk, but if it makes a woman feel better about herself, itīs really no one elseīs business to judge or criticize. I have a few friends with implants, including one girl who went from an A cup to a C. (They donīt look bad, very discrete fit her quite well) She is really happy with them and her self-esteem has greatly improved. Another friend was already a C and got DDīs. They look like stiff, inflated baloons popping out of her chest.

Vixen
05-29-2012, 12:49 AM
Of course it can also be the other way around: there are women whose breasts are large enough to cause back pain. If they would choose to have their breasts made smaller then it is of course perfectly o.k in my book because it is done for medical reasons.

My grandmother used to bug me about my chest when I was a teenager. By the time I was 15 I was already a D cup and she would say they looked vulgar and out of place on my small, skinny frame. She was always telling me I should get reduction surgery, but they had already stopped growing by then and never gave me any posture problems or back pain. Iīm glad I didnīt listen to her.

Hurrem sultana
05-29-2012, 12:54 AM
well if she will feel better then who am i to judge? of course i support it then

poiuytrewq0987
05-29-2012, 02:55 AM
My grandmother used to bug me about my chest when I was a teenager. By the time I was 15 I was already a D cup and she would say they looked vulgar and out of place on my small, skinny frame. She was always telling me I should get reduction surgery, but they had already stoppd growing by then and never gave me any posture problems or back pain. Iīm glad I didnīt listen to her.

... i am majorly turned on now.

The Lawspeaker
05-29-2012, 03:00 AM

TMI. Take such details to the dedicated social forum. :coffee:

poiuytrewq0987
05-29-2012, 03:04 AM

But i thought this forum was basically a social forum for europeans? :D

The Lawspeaker
05-29-2012, 03:04 AM
But i thought this forum was basically a social forum for europeans? :D

Sebastos. There is a correct place for such revelations but it isn't here.

Vixen
05-29-2012, 03:10 AM

LOL :lol00002:
It was just a story about almost being pressured into surgery. I didnt mean for anyone to get turned on.

I think that many young women are pressured by men or by society into getting implants, and I just wanted to show the other side of the coin. My family is very critical when it comes to looks and apperance, many of my female relatives have had some sort of surgical cosmetic procedure.

Guapo
05-29-2012, 03:26 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_C5scQQROZD4/TLSPRf_BvSI/AAAAAAAAAy4/mwYDEllje-E/s1600/heidi_montag_bikini_big_huge_1.jpg

*fap*

poiuytrewq0987
05-29-2012, 03:38 AM
LOL :lol00002:
It was just a story about almost being pressured into surgery. I didnt mean for anyone to get turned on.

I think that many young women are pressured by men or by society into getting implants, and I just wanted to show the other side of the coin. My family is very critical when it comes to looks and apperance, many of my female relatives have had some sort of surgical cosmetic procedure.

You should feel blessed to have D-cups. You don'y have to worry about getting implants and doing breast reduction surgeries should be considered a crime against humanity :D

Guapo
05-29-2012, 03:39 AM
Vixen has Dcups?

Edit:yuum yes

Vixen
05-29-2012, 03:43 AM
LOL, letīs please get back on topic... this thread isnīt about my boobs!

Guapo
05-29-2012, 03:43 AM
LOL, letīs please get back on topic... this thread isnīt about my boobs!

IT IS NOW :naughty: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNVSDxqpMS8_h34Xg7gt0QcjuqvZfLg QdLeis2I0-R5fMr0rtlddkMEnA

The Lawspeaker
05-29-2012, 03:49 AM
I feel the need to remind you horny teenagers that this isn't about Vixen's breasts and also that if I remember correctly Vixen is off the market so guys.. don't bother. It wouldn't help you anyway. :thumb001:

Vixen
05-29-2012, 03:49 AM
Letīs talk about botched implants instead...

http://i49.tinypic.com/2gv32ux.jpg

The Lawspeaker
05-29-2012, 03:51 AM
Letīs talk about botched implants instead...

http://i49.tinypic.com/2gv32ux.jpg

That's just... horrendous.. :eek:

Vixen
05-29-2012, 04:05 AM
From NYDailyNews.com
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-22/news/31227144_1_breast-implants-silicone-brazil

Brazil temporarily suspends breast implant imports?
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Brazil said Wednesday it has temporarily suspended the import of breast implants pending quality control tests in the wake of last December's health scare over defective French-made implants.

A spokeswoman for the National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA) said a resolution had been approved to insist that the implants be allowed into the country only after quality certification.

ANVISA set minimum requirements for the implants, which means they will have to go through laboratory testing to verify material resistance, silicone composition and biological trials, a statement said.

The agency said the certification process might take two weeks.

In December, Brazil banned French-made PIP and Dutch-made Rofil silicone implants over their potential rupture risks.

Aces High
05-29-2012, 06:27 AM
Would you approve your gf's decision to enlarge her breasts?

Depends on the situation.

Some women have tits that look like two old socks on the washing line with a snooker ball in each....so if that was the case then yes why not.

Odin
11-13-2017, 07:05 PM
Nope, I hate fake tits.

Marinus
11-14-2017, 07:38 PM
I prefer natural to be honest.

Sometimes implants can be made to look natural, in proportion to the woman's body but nearly always they opt for massive ones because they, or their partners, go with the logic: "Well since they're already under the knife anyway, so why not go for the full monty?"

Also, the the novelty wears off pretty quick after the first motorboat.

Antimage
11-14-2017, 07:39 PM
http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014822/rs_600x600-140922141757-600.3boobs.cm.92214.jpg

sean
09-03-2019, 05:00 PM
Fake boobs always look bad and are obvious. They don't move like real boobs and probably don't feel as great.

From a genetic standpoint its sheer trickery. You want to fuck a woman with nice boobs because they indicate she's fertile, and her genes will spread through your lineage.

Fake boobs don't have genetic backing, if you reproduce with her you're contributing to the number of flat chests in the world.