PDA

View Full Version : A question for people from the Balkans

Xenomorph
05-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Whether one likes it or not, it looks like Kosovo is going to be an independent state. Barring that, would you be happy or at least satisfied if the borders of modern Balkan states never budged ever again? No more countries breaking off or joining together, no territorial swaps or purchases, no land grabs, nothing. What you see now on the map is what you would get for a very, very long period of time. Would you support this arrangement or not?

Dacul
05-28-2012, 07:21 PM
I would rather like to see Kosovo under Albania rule,than under US rule.
US are unhuman and will let the population from Kosovo to die from famine.

Xenomorph
05-28-2012, 07:22 PM
I would rather like to see Kosovo under Albania rule,than under US rule.
US are unhuman and will let the population from Kosovo to die from famine.

But it's not under US rule. It's recognized by the US but is not ruled by them. And what possible reason would the US want the Kosovans to starve?

Midori
05-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Maybe Kosovo should be split between Albania and Serbia, just to make it fair.

Dacul
05-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Well US is already letting people from US,even those of european descent to starve,by not giving almost any form of helping to un-employed people which finished their un-employment fee.
Is so strange that exactly a mixed race president,mr Obama prolonged the period of paying un-employment fee in US.
And he also gave help for people without jobs to take requalification courses.
In my vision mr Obama is semi-nordicist.Because he could have cut a lot from secret services and army budget and give to people of US.

I saw what mr Jeffrey Franks from IMF did in Romania by asking romanian state to privatize the railroads societs,which from when it was founded belonged to romanian state,from pre-communist period.
And mr Franks also asked to take other unhuman measures.
An unhuman sectarian,a mormon mr Jeffrey Franks,a far right winger.

Xenomorph
05-28-2012, 07:31 PM

Possibly, although I think that the fairest way to do that would be in a referendum by the Kosovo people.

Kanuni
05-28-2012, 07:33 PM

Fairest way? Kosovars seem to form their genetic cluster and are much more native to Balkans to both Serbs and Albanians from Albania and any other Balkan ethnicity.

Mortimer
05-28-2012, 07:34 PM
no i dont support the independence of kosovo.

Mortimer
05-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Fairest way? Kosovars seem to form their genetic cluster and are much more native to Balkans to both Serbs and Albanians from Albania and any other Balkan ethnicity.

source please...

Dacul
05-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Give Kosovo to Italy!
Italians are behaving very nice with romanians and balkanics not different from how they are behaving with italians,think most italians consider romanians and balkanics having lots of blood from Roman Empire colonists.
If Italy would not have allowed romanians from Moldova to work there a lot of people from Moldavia would have not been far from dieing from famine.There are more than 1 million romanians working in Italy from an active force of 5.4 millions romanians.
:( @ IMF and unhuman mr Franks and roman far right betrayers.

Incal
05-28-2012, 08:43 PM

I agree.

Peyrol
05-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Give Kosovo to Italy!
Italians are behaving very nice with romanians and balkanics not different from how they are behaving with italians,think most italians consider romanians and balkanics having lots of blood from Roman Empire colonists.
If Italy would not have allowed romanians from Moldova to work there a lot of people from Moldavia would have not been far from dieing from famine.There are more than 1 million romanians working in Italy from an active force of 5.4 millions romanians.
:( @ IMF and unhuman mr Franks and roman far right betrayers.

Counting illegals and moldovans, romanians in Italy are near 2 millions.

Crn Volk
05-30-2012, 03:11 AM
There should either be a wholesale change of borders now (with population swaps), or no change at all.

The Journeyman
06-03-2012, 05:44 AM
Whether one likes it or not, it looks like Kosovo is going to be an independent state. Barring that, would you be happy or at least satisfied if the borders of modern Balkan states never budged ever again? No more countries breaking off or joining together, no territorial swaps or purchases, no land grabs, nothing. What you see now on the map is what you would get for a very, very long period of time. Would you support this arrangement or not?

Lol, moron.

Guapo
06-03-2012, 05:47 AM
Lol, moron.

He's as American as drawing-live is :D

rashka
06-03-2012, 06:00 AM
I agree.

You and others may agree to a division but the issue that people fail to see is that Western powers want a very important section of Kosovo - and that section lies where the majority of Serbs are - in the north.

Incal
06-03-2012, 07:21 AM
You and others may agree to a division but the issue that people fail to see is that Western powers want a very important section of Kosovo - and that section lies where the majority of Serbs are - in the north.

Don't fool yourself. In an ideal world I agree whole Kosovo should go to Serbia but being realistic I'd at least try to give half to serbs. I know the fucking jewmericans try to create chaos in the area.

Drawing-slim
06-03-2012, 07:48 AM
He's as American as drawing-live is :DWe're the oldest european race, either you trolling or playing stupid..you remaing ignorant anyway.

Xenomorph
06-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Lol, moron.

Got anything meaningful to contribute?

Crn Volk
06-04-2012, 01:31 AM
We're the oldest european race, either you trolling or playing stupid..you remaing ignorant anyway.

Has anyone told the Basques?

rashka
06-04-2012, 02:36 AM
We're the oldest european race, either you trolling or playing stupid..you remaing ignorant anyway.

You are not the oldest European race. You are not even European. :rolleyes2:

iNird
06-04-2012, 02:45 AM

Eh sure...........

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-1001-2403-3511_Man_with_His_Fingers_Crossed_Behind_His_Back_ clipart_image.jpg

:D

Drawing-slim
06-04-2012, 04:24 AM
You are not the oldest European race. You are not even European. :rolleyes2:

If you truly believe this I highly recomend do not breed. We dont need to many stuborn ignorants runing around.

derLowe
06-04-2012, 05:56 AM
Possibly, although I think that the fairest way to do that would be in a referendum by the Kosovo people.

Dead people cant vote.

Pavle Djurisic
06-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Got anything meaningful to contribute?

Lame, go suck some albo cock.