PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have Non-White Relatives?

Æmeric
06-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Do you have non-White relatives? Persons who are not Europid but mixed-race who share common ancestors with yourself? I'm talking about recent ancestors like your grandparents or great grandparents. Among my paternal grandparents 40+ grandchildren there was one granddaughter who is 1/2 Mexican. Among the great-great-grandchildren (120+ at last count & growing) there are 6 Mulattoes/Quadroons & 2 who are 1/2 Chinese. And 1 part Mexican (1/4) great grandchild out of about 90 great-grandchildren.

Ladejarlen
06-03-2009, 06:52 PM
No, all my relatives are Norwegian, Danish or Swedes as far as I know.

Loyalist
06-03-2009, 06:58 PM
A distant cousin on my father's side, who I've never met, is married to a Negro and has a mulatto child. She's been effectively ostracized by the family, except for her father, and is apparently working as a stripper.

Tabiti
06-03-2009, 06:59 PM
My grandfather divorced with my grandmother and his new wife was sterile. So, they adopted some gypsoid that is now my "aunt"...Never seen my grandfather, just because my mother and I feel deeply offended by that act of his. That gypsoid even came once in home to ask her "sister" if she was really adopted and to want money. The fact that scum can inherit the house and lands of my ancestors really makes me mad!
And yes, she has a child, who is claimed to be my "cousin".

Loki
06-03-2009, 07:00 PM
I don't have any non-white relatives, apart from one cousin who had an offspring with an American negro. :eek: This caused her to be rejected by most of the family, except her parents, and so she immigrated to America (I hear she recently came back to SA, but I haven't seen her in decades).

In South Africa among the Afrikaner community, such a coincidence is very much frowned upon, and rarely happens. Community ostracization occurs in such a case, as has happened with my cousin.

Æmeric
06-03-2009, 07:01 PM
I should have elaborated on my part-Negro 'cousins':bullet puke ;3 are the children of one cousin who's mother married as her third husband a Negro (no children from that union) who lived in a mostly Negro neighborhood & attended a mostly Negro school. She committed suicide last year. I blame her mother's choices for what happened. 2 are the children of a cousin who met a Mulatto at college. The last one is the child of another cousin who met an African student at college & married, had a child & then divorced. The last 2 cousins were big Obama supporters & both were raised in a all-White town - a town that now has some diversity thanks to themselves. The 2 Chinese cousins are the children of a cousin who was raised in Los Angeles & wasn't into Negroes or Mexicans.:rolleyes:

Vulpix
06-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Thank goodness no!

Lady L
06-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Nope. :)

Ulex
06-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Not that I know of. The only foreign blood in my family comes from Norway, and I can assure you she is white as newly fallen snow.

SwordoftheVistula
06-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Apparently a couple distant cousins of my Mom's (on the Catholic side of the family) are married to illegal Mexicans

Gooding
06-03-2009, 09:08 PM
I sure do.My cousin, my aunt June's son Johnny, married a Tagalog Filipina woman named Evelyn. Their three kids all look like their mother.Johnny also has recent Chocktaw blood on his father's side of the family.His kids are in a real sense triracial: Filipina, Chocktaw, and European( Colonial American and French). At least Mom had a bit more ethnic sense than her sister..

The Lawspeaker
06-03-2009, 09:29 PM
I remember an aunt of my father/sister of my grandmother who was born in the Indies (and looked colonial enough) but I was never sure whether she was really my grannies sister as she didn't look one bit like my grandmother (who was as Dutch as Gouda cheese) so it could have been that just she became so close to my granny that she became the "aunt" of her family (which seemed to have been more common in the old days).

My own family served in the Indies though. Remind me to look it up one day :D :D

Allenson
06-03-2009, 10:22 PM
A cousin of mine married a Jewish fellow. I mean, he's Caucasoid and all (and a decent guy, albeit surprisingly lazy) but we all know how that goes. ;)

They have three kids.

Otherwise, no others that I am aware of.

Skandi
06-03-2009, 11:18 PM
None that I know of.
I have a very small family I'm an only child and my Aunt has no children, my great aunt married an American but their three children and their grandchildren have all married true. A cousin of mine married a Spaniard had a child divorced him and then moved to Japan for 8 years, but she never went native. Other than that I just have lots of Scandinavian relatives and some french.

Very boring.

Angantyr
06-04-2009, 12:49 AM
A female cousin of mine has a half-Jigaboo child out of wedlock.

used to think of her as family, and now I am embarassed to admit we are related.

Cato
06-04-2009, 12:51 AM
A female cousin of mine has a half-Jigaboo child out of wedlock.

used to think of her as family, and now I am embarassed to admit we are related.

Heh, me too- an older female cousin had two half-black kids by one or two different men. I don't know and don't really care.

I think I might have an adopted Asian cousin somewhere, too, but I'm not entirely certain.

Birka
06-04-2009, 02:00 AM
Two female cousins of mine married very dark Asian Indians. Their kids got all of the dad's skin color, extremely dark brown, and I only know this cause my mom showed me some pictures they send at Christmas. Both of my cousins were very attractive, had blond hair and were very fair. Their offspring have absolutely NO resemblance to their mothers. I have not talked to either since we were kids. BTW, both of the men were physicians and the cousins were nurses.

Absinthe
06-04-2009, 10:20 AM
My great-great grandparents:

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/Photography/Images/Content/zulu-marriage-122616-ga.jpg

...but surely this ancestral line must have been bred out by now? :D

Loki
06-04-2009, 10:28 AM

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/Photography/Images/Content/zulu-marriage-122616-ga.jpg

Handsome! :D

Absinthe
06-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Handsome! :D
Yes, they say I took after my g.g.grandfather :D

Inese
06-04-2009, 10:38 AM
i have only white relatives! :thumb001: Hm most are Latvian and you know the story about my German grandfather. :):)

HawkR
06-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Cry me a river, I do...

My cousin married a nigger and ended up with a mulatto child, she's so and say a lone mother as I haven't seen this negro for almost 2 years, the kid is now 3, and guess what happens if inwedded immigrants stays in Norway for 5 years...

Tabiti
06-04-2009, 11:15 AM

We must be relatives! :rolleyes:

Beorn
06-04-2009, 02:00 PM
My cousin had a child with a black man from Africa. A very respectable man by all accounts, as I have only met him once I could not confirm this, but he was very polite and courteous.
Their offspring, my second cousin, is as white as the driven snow.

I have a Jewish Aunty (non-blood related) on my Father's families side. She survived the horrors of Auschwitz and you can still see her marks.

Útrám
06-04-2009, 02:04 PM
My uncle who lives in the UK is married to a Chinese woman. I never hear from him so I don't know if they have any offspring.

Phlegethon
06-04-2009, 02:54 PM
I don't even have non-German relatives. Just a great aunt who emigrated to Sweden in the 60s and took Swedish citizenship.

Bloodeagle
06-04-2009, 08:15 PM
I have an uncle on my fathers side who married a Filipina while in the United States Air force! I have 2 not so white cousins as a result of this genetic experiment. They are intelligent and well heeled adults now but are very confused about their identities.
It also seems that quite a few of my relatives are marrying into the realm of the Chicano.:puke::puke:

Revenant
06-05-2009, 08:48 PM
I've got a non white stepfather and stepsister. Also five, at last count second cousins that aren't white. There might be more now, but those are just the ones I know of. Two of my other cousins are in relationships with non whites.

I haven't seen any of them in a very long time.

Rainraven
06-05-2009, 09:00 PM
I have a part Maori cousin, perhaps a 1/4. But in saying that she doesn't act Maori at all, is in no way a burden to society and is very intelligent. Her father and my aunty divorced when she was 2 and I have never met him, my aunty is now dating a dutch hairdresser :D

Svarog
06-05-2009, 09:01 PM
No, but I have some that acts like ones. Honestly, I have no idea if some of them race mixed or what they do at all as I don't see or hear about them for years (especially with the one in the US and Australia) and when i do it is, how're you doing? good, you? good, and that's about it. I know my cousins are raised as Australians, can't even speak the language and have no idea where Serbia is on the map, one of them had a black gf that I heard of

Angantyr
06-05-2009, 09:02 PM
i have only white relatives! :thumb001: Hm most are Latvian and you know the story about my German grandfather. :):)

I envy Inese. :wink

Cato
06-05-2009, 11:33 PM
If you live in the U.S., it's inevitable that you'll interact with people of other races. I'm fine with this, and I've been close to non-whites over the years. I judge a person according to the "content of his character" and not "the color of his skin." I'm proud of being who I am, but I'd never judge someone merely on appearances. This goes for my two half-black cousins- I don't judge them as people or because of their skin color, since I don't really know them, but I do judge their mother as a philandering whore who, already married to one black fellow, went and cheated on him with his brother.

Lulletje Rozewater
06-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Only white BUT my cousin has adopted 2 Columbian kids and that is the end of our relationship.:mad::mad:

Why?????
I gave them a chance to artificial insemination with a 98 percent success rate.
The cost would have been less than the 100.000 Euros spent on adoption.

Atlas
06-06-2009, 08:29 PM
No. You choose your friends, not your family, I have chosen some non-white friends though.

Goidelic
06-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Well, I have a first cousin who is 1/2 Sicilian, and 1/4 Irish Catholic and 1/4 Old Stock/British (my side), another cousin who is 1/2 Greek, and 1/4 Irish Catholic and 1/4 Old Stock/British (my side). One other first cousin is 1/2 Korean-Hawaiian and 1/4 Irish Catholic and 1/4 Old Stock/British (my side). It's not as bad for my cousins that are 1/2 Sicilian and 1/2 Greek as if they marry other Northwest Europeans that mixture will be down to 1/4 Greek/Sicilian. :coffee: On the other hand, my 1/2 Korean-Hawaiian cousin doesn't really have much of a chance to dilute such mixture.

I have 2nd cousins that are part Puerto Rican, and 3rd cousins that are part Lebanese. They also can't dilute their ancestries due to this admixture. Those are my non-white relatives. No blacks and aborigines thankfully. :D The rest of my relatives married mainly Northwest Europeans/Old Stocks with some Irish (Gaelic) ancestry. ;)

Lulletje Rozewater
06-07-2009, 06:31 AM
No. You choose your friends, not your family, I have chosen some non-white friends though.

Adoption is different,so is my choice :thumb001::thumb001:

Brynhild
06-07-2009, 07:12 AM
One of my aunties married a Chinese Malay man and I have two cousins from that union. I also have a cousin who married an Asian Indian women and they have three kids. It is rather noticeable compared to the rest of us (and there are heaps of us!) who stayed with our own kind.

Tabiti
06-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Only white BUT my cousin has adopted 2 Columbian kids and that is the end of our relationship.:mad::mad:

Why?????
I gave them a chance to artificial insemination with a 98 percent success rate.
The cost would have been less than the 100.000 Euros spent on adoption.
Nothing bad about adoption but there are white children waiting for families...Why people always seem to adopt Third world ones?

Cato
06-07-2009, 02:00 PM
There are plenty of fine non-whites, but I agree that staying within your own ethnic group is for the best. For every non-white who has adjusted well to western culture, say certain Asian groups like the Chinese, there are those who haven't, like the Muslims. I'd much sooner have one of the former as a friend than the latter, especially since the Chinese have been present in the U.S. since at least the late 18th century. Even so, how well would a Chinese friend be able to understand the desire for many whites to stay white, so to speak? I think that some of them would understand this very well, given than tradition and a bit of ethnic chauvanism pervades Chinese culture.

Rasvalg
06-07-2009, 06:59 PM
My niece is half Puertorica and maybe not even that much because here mom is half white if I recall what she said correctly.

Cato
06-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Aren't people from PR less Amerindian and more European? I knew a guy from there, he spoke perfect English and he looked like he could've come from southern Spain.

Rasvalg
06-08-2009, 04:18 AM
Aren't people from PR less Amerindian and more European? I knew a guy from there, he spoke perfect English and he looked like he could've come from southern Spain.

It all depends on which part of the population that your family derived from there. Some are more white and others bred with the slaves because many were slaves themselves, and then there are those who married the natives. So then it just all depends on how your family ranked in the scheme of things.

Cato
06-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Okay, thanks. It sounds similar to what happened in south American countries like Brazil.

Æmeric
06-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Sampling of Y chromosomes & MtDNA among Puerto Ricans show that by ancestry they are 18% Negro with the other 82% nearly evenly divided between Spanish & Amerindian (Taino). Roughly 70% of the male ancestors of Puerto Ricans were Europids but only approximately 14% of the females. Roughly 2/3 had Amerindian MtDNA.

Spaniard_Truth
06-08-2009, 08:40 PM
My cousin had a child with a black man from Africa. A very respectable man by all accounts, as I have only met him once I could not confirm this, but he was very polite and courteous.
Their offspring, my second cousin, is as white as the driven snow.

What do you mean by this? That it appears European? I know that can happen with quadroons, but not halfbreeds. Or do you mean it is albino?

Rhobot
06-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Sampling of Y chromosomes & MtDNA among Puerto Ricans show that by ancestry they are 18% Negro with the other 82% nearly evenly divided between Spanish & Amerindian (Taino). Roughly 70% of the male ancestors of Puerto Ricans were Europids but only approximately 14% of the females. Roughly 2/3 had Amerindian MtDNA.

The same discrepancy (predominantly European Y-DNA and predominantly Amerindian mtDNA) is found elsewhere in Latin America (for example northern Mexico, Colombia, and Chile).

Aemma
06-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Nope. My French Canadian relatives all married other French Canadians or Anglo-French mixed Canadians. My English Canadian relatives all married other Anglo-Canadians. :)

Sol Invictus
06-09-2009, 12:24 AM
I have some Native Ojibwe on my father's side. It's a few generations back so whatever.

Electronic God-Man
06-09-2009, 12:29 AM
My one aunt married a Jew. She had had a daughter from a previous marriage (white guy) and they don't have any kids together nor will they. Actually, before they were "allowed" to get married to each other each had to take religious classes about the other's religion. He took Catholic classes and she took Judaism classes. Both practice their separate religions. He's a real nice guy.

Other than that there has been some inter-European marriage with people of backgrounds not quite the same as ours. I mean Polish and Italian. My uncle married a half-Polish girl and I have three cousins from that. One aunt married an Italian and I have one half-Italian cousin there (don't really know him). Another uncle married a fully Polish woman and I have two cousins there. Also, my one cousin who is mostly English and 1/8 Irish has three half-Italian kids. My cousin's cousin (who I basically consider my own cousin) is half Italian, 1/4 Polish and 1/4 English/German.

This is what happens when you end up with one great-grandmother on each side of your family who was Catholic. Irish lady on my dad's side and a Lithuanian lady on my mom's. Now our family just keeps marrying other Catholics, which around here tend to be either Italian or Polish...no idea what happened to the Irish.

Cato
06-09-2009, 02:33 AM
I have some Native Ojibwe on my father's side. It's a few generations back so whatever.

I've supposedly got Seneca on my father's side but I've never been able to confirm this in my research into my family tree. If so, that'd make me a distant offshoot of the Iroquois.

safinator
02-20-2012, 11:49 PM
No, or at least not that i'm aware off.

dralos
02-21-2012, 12:01 AM
absolutely not,pure albanian all

zack
02-21-2012, 12:04 AM
Yes.

My Uncle married a half-breed from the five civilized tribes. She has 3 kids from previous relationships that are Castizos. The two boys can pass as white in southern Europe but the girl can't even though she has blonde hair.

My step sister is married to a mestizo in Texas on the army base. she has 3 kids by this army man. 2 of the kids could probably pass as off-white in southern Europe. 1 of the kids could pass in northern Europe. He is very germanic looking,but me and my mother think that he is a product of adultery. She is a whore as is all of my step fathers family members.

My step fathers sister married a nigger and had 2 Mullatos. They both look like niggers. The girl has shit skin.

My 3rd cousin that i have never met(thank god0 has married a puerto Rican. He looks pretty white though and i think he identifies as Hispanic White.

Styggnacke
02-21-2012, 12:11 AM
My mother's cousine has a half-Asian daughter. But I barely consider that child as my relative.

Edelmann
02-21-2012, 12:12 AM
Apparently my mother's biological sister married a Muslim or something. I don't know them though, as my mother was adopted.

02-21-2012, 12:24 AM
Nope, in fact all of my relatives are British or of British descent

Corraidh
02-21-2012, 02:33 AM
I have one cousin who has some Indian in her. That's it.

Grumpy Cat
02-21-2012, 02:39 AM
What is with all the thread necromancing?

Riki
02-21-2012, 02:54 AM
No.At least that I'm aware of.
My Family can be traced back to Year 1000,with some Greek called Kostas(Costa in Portugal)all the rest ,the majority from Portugal and from neighbouring Spain(Galicia and Salamanca).
But with all the colonies and settling of lands and shit ,who knows?

rhiannon
02-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Yes.
I do not know of any prior to my generation, however.

W. R.
02-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Do you have non-White relatives?I am not aware of any.
What is with all the thread necromancing?Because we can.

http://dungeonsmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Necromancer11.jpg

PetiteParisienne
02-21-2012, 10:06 AM
One of my bros-in-law is dating a girl who's half black (her dad is from New Zealand and her mum is from Barbados). They're getting pretty serious, so I may end up with a mixed sister-in-law. Hmm.

rhiannon
02-21-2012, 10:17 AM
One of my bros-in-law is dating a girl who's half black (her dad is from New Zealand and her mum is from Barbados). They're getting pretty serious, so I may end up with a mixed sister-in-law. Hmm.

I have two sister-in-laws that are Jewish/Italian/Turkish...they grew up in Uruguay.

My other sister-in-law is Taiwanese.

Admittedly, though I am a touch weirded out by the fact NONE of my sibs stayed within their own ranks, as it were....I will say that all three women are bright, pretty, upstanding, and have been good for my brothers, overall. So....it is what it is.

hajduk
02-21-2012, 10:23 AM
I am not aware of any relatives outside of Bulgaria (bulgarians).

PetiteParisienne
02-21-2012, 11:15 AM
A Turkish Jew? That's rare.

I have two sister-in-laws that are Jewish/Italian/Turkish...they grew up in Uruguay.

My other sister-in-law is Taiwanese.

Admittedly, though I am a touch weirded out by the fact NONE of my sibs stayed within their own ranks, as it were....I will say that all three women are bright, pretty, upstanding, and have been good for my brothers, overall. So....it is what it is.

Hevneren
02-21-2012, 11:25 AM
None whatsoever, although one of my cousins is dating a mixed girl, so if they have kids together, then I will.

пустиняк
02-21-2012, 11:47 AM
I have half Bulgarian half Kazakh cousin. My uncle's ex wife is from Kazakhstan.

poiuytrewq0987
02-21-2012, 11:50 AM

Not really... a lot of Sephardic Jews moved to the Ottoman Empire to places like Selanik or Plovdiv... and were quite numerous until Hitler came along. Additionally, there's a few theories out there about Crypto-Jews in Turkey but I haven't investigated in those yet and don't really care to. :P

PetiteParisienne
02-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Not really... a lot of Sephardic Jews moved to the Ottoman Empire to places like Selanik or Plovdiv... and were quite numerous until Hitler came along. Additionally, there's a few theories out there about Crypto-Jews in Turkey but I haven't investigated in those yet and don't really care to. :P

I suppose I just haven't come across any!

Loki
02-21-2012, 12:08 PM
One of my cousins eloped with an African-American to the US.

Loki
02-21-2012, 12:32 PM
What is with all the thread necromancing?

safinator is digging up old threads to show how racist we all are. I think he's run out of weed, someone please help the guy :coffee:

poiuytrewq0987
02-21-2012, 12:40 PM
safinator is digging up old threads to show how racist we all are. I think he's run out of weed, someone please help the guy :coffee:

Yeah, it's getting pretty annoying actually... if he dug up a dead thread here and there once in a while but 10-20 of them in a short span is just stupid.

Rosenrot
02-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Yes, I have a lot of non europids friends. |o|

poiuytrewq0987
02-21-2012, 01:03 PM
To answer the thread question, none. I have no "non-white" relatives. My family never married into Gypsy or Turkish families or anyone Muslim for that matter.

Beorn
02-21-2012, 01:13 PM
We all have non-white relatives...well, according to this (http://humphrysfamilytree.com/famous.descents.html) bloke. :D

Grumpy Cat
02-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah, it's getting pretty annoying actually... if he dug up a dead thread here and there once in a while but 10-20 of them in a short span is just stupid.

Yeah, it's quite annoying.

Grumpy Cat
02-21-2012, 01:32 PM

That is the obsession of many people on the other forums, which I shall not name.

rhiannon
02-21-2012, 02:20 PM
I believe their Jewish ancestry is Sephardic.

Siginulfo
02-21-2012, 02:25 PM
I haven't. Only Greek-Norman-RomanoCeltic ancestors.

Grumpy Cat
02-21-2012, 03:21 PM
I believe their Jewish ancestry is Sephardic.

In Turkey?

rhiannon
02-21-2012, 03:23 PM
In Turkey?

Not sure, truthfully. I have always been a little confused on the etiology of the Sephardic Jews. I've been told their history involves both Spain and Turkey?

Hell if I know.....I'm just a measley Gentile:)

PetiteParisienne
02-21-2012, 03:23 PM
In Turkey?

In a broad sense, I suppose. Generally, Jews of North African and Southern Spanish descent are considered Sephardic.

Sally
02-23-2012, 06:56 PM
My family in the United States: I have second cousins who are half Mexican, and a step-parent from Central America.

My family in England: Are you kidding? These people wouldn't even consider marrying someone who wasn't from south Manchester, Altrincham or Sale. ;)

Mortimer
02-23-2012, 06:58 PM
yes, plenty of roma.

Ashley
02-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Nein Gott sei Dank. Es wäre schrecklich Umgang mit einem mexikanischen oder schwarze Person in unserem Familientreffen sein.

Balmung
02-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Most of my family in America consist of those from my mother's side. They were brought up in heavily Caucasian dominated surburban areas. No non-white relatives yet. As for my dad he is the only one up here now as his family decided not to be badasses like the rest of us and come/stay in America.

lepa
02-23-2012, 07:12 PM
No, my family is pure slavic.

Rastko
02-23-2012, 09:24 PM
No, my family is pure slavic.

Khm,a fake slav is a fake slav.

dralos
02-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Khm,a fake slav is a fake slav.
bro your albanian side is niggerish:D

Grumpy Cat
02-26-2012, 05:41 PM
I have an uncle who is white and married a Cree woman, and then adopted the traditional Cree lifestyle. He is fluent in Cree (in addition to Faroese, Danish, French, and English) and his son's first language is Cree.

StonyArabia
02-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Well my father who is Circassian, if you consider them "White", then yes he does. For example my second cousin is part Crimean Tatar maternally and she looks somewhat Asian and so does the mother, as well there are some Kazakhs in the family, and of course his wife is a Syrian Desert Arabian which means he has a lot of Arabian relatives or his children do which in fact they do.