PDA

View Full Version : Should there be a support site for racists?

Quorra
05-30-2012, 04:38 AM
Just saying everyone on the far left are always supporting each other in their trauma. I'm not sure that they even need to because they've been winning for time out of mind.

Racists, however, have been fighting a losing battle for a long time. No one needs more support than middle aged skinhead who has lost his land.

Is it because of the masculine nature of the right that they are unable to realize and advertise that they are indeed victims?

Vixen
05-30-2012, 04:42 AM
Isnīt that what Stormfront is for?

Sikeliot
05-30-2012, 04:42 AM
Stormfront.

Quorra
05-30-2012, 04:45 AM

Maybe it is. I'm not sure. They don't advertise it as such. I suppose they are getting support from finding like minded people.

They still seem unable to admit they are victims and it's kind of weird.

arcticwolf
05-30-2012, 04:47 AM
Just saying everyone on the far left are always supporting each other in their trauma. I'm not sure that they even need to because they've been winning for time out of mind.

Racists, however, have been fighting a losing battle for a long time. No one needs more support than middle aged skinhead who has lost his land.

Is it because of the masculine nature of the right that they are unable to realize and advertise that they are indeed victims?

I love your sense of humor, rep due. :D

AussieScott
05-30-2012, 04:56 AM
Never take the victim mentality, that is what keeps the Aboriginals, blacks and minorities weak.

No, it should be a cover front in order to gain government funding.;)

Call it "Whites/Europeans Anonymous", instead of preaching tolerance, we'll use it as a networking hub for the lower, middle and upper class to congregate, network and scheme and most importantly in these times remain anonymous, to protect our jobs and standing in the Universal community . So this way we can use the system to help us reach our goals. ;)

It'll be similar to an AA meeting at the start, but then after that the real work begins.

"Hello, I'm a white/European. We are white and proud, we have to acknowledge our white privilege and superiority of ascending high culture, and bow to no one. We reject the white man's burden and wish to forge a community of our own, for our own."

:D

Quorra
05-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Never take the victim mentality, that is what keeps the Aboriginals, blacks and minorities weak.

No, it should be a cover front in order to gain government funding.;)

Call it "Whites/Europeans Anonymous", instead of preaching tolerance, we'll use it as a networking hub for the lower, middle and upper class to congregate, network and scheme and most importantly in these times remain anonymous, to protect our jobs and standing in the Universal community . So this way we can use the system to help us reach our goals. ;)

It'll be similar to an AA meeting at the start, but then after that the real work begins.

"Hello, I'm a white/European. We are white and proud, we have to acknowledge our white privilege and superiority of ascending high culture, and bow to no one. We reject the white man's burden and wish to forge a community of our own, for our own."

I reckon we should run with this idea. Comedy gold!!

AussieScott
05-30-2012, 05:05 AM
I reckon we should run with this idea. Comedy gold!!

May the economic can be kicked down the road a little longer, so the degenerative good times keep Rollin. :D

Quorra
05-30-2012, 05:08 AM
May the economic can be kicked down the road a little longer, so the degenerative good times keep Rollin. :D

Good times? We're on the breadline. I'm glad you are doing so well.

Aces High
05-30-2012, 06:17 AM

No.

Blacks and jews are the most racist people on earth and they arent allowed on stormfront.

RoyBatty
05-30-2012, 06:43 AM
They still seem unable to admit they are victims and it's kind of weird.

Yes it is, isn't it. :cool:

Conservative Racists believe in merit and the law of the jungle.

Pinko Liberal-Marxists believe in perverting merit and the law of the jungle and in ganging up with one another to promote the feebleminded and spirited, the perverted, and the unworthy. Hence all these little pinko knitting circles where they get to cry about their problems, threaten to "do bad stuff to themselves" or announce that they are "running away" so that they can milk sympathy and calls for them to stay from their peers.

The liberals pervert and transgress against the course of Nature and present the mindless masses with an inverted and corrupted version of reality.

In this Alternate Reality Universe of the Liberal:

- Losers are winners,
- Niggers are scientists,
- J00s are victims,
- Whites are Evil Aryan Monsters,
- Women are Macho,
- Feminazis campaign for "equality",
- Affirmative Action is (apparently) not a form of discrimination

And so forth.

Take note of these words, read and understand them. Then ask yourself the question:

"Do I want to become another unworthy second-rate loser like them or do I want to live my life by being capable and proud to stand on my own two feet instead of signing up to their corruption and celebration of perversion and the mediocre?"

Be the best you can be. Be yourself. o/

Quorra
05-30-2012, 06:56 AM
Yes it is, isn't it. :cool:

Conservative Racists believe in merit and the law of the jungle.

Pinko Liberal-Marxists believe in perverting merit and the law of the jungle and in ganging up with one another to promote the feebleminded and spirited, the perverted, and the unworthy. Hence all these little pinko knitting circles where they get to cry about their problems, threaten to "do bad stuff to themselves" or announce that they are "running away" so that they can milk sympathy and calls for them to stay from their peers.

The liberals pervert and transgress against the course of Nature and present the mindless masses with an inverted and corrupted version of reality.

- Losers are winners,
- J00s are victims,
- Women are Macho,

And so forth.

Take note of these words, read and understand them. Then ask yourself the question:

"Do I want to become another unworthy second-rate loser like them or do I want to live my life by being capable and proud to stand on my own two feet instead of signing up to their corruption and celebration of perversion and the mediocre?"

Be the best you can be. Be yourself. o/

This is a good point but I think you miss mine. I wasn't sayinf whites should get on welfare and give up. I wasn't talkning about "victim" in the marxist sense but in the real sense. Is not a perosn who loses their country a victim?

What I'm saying is, why play the role of tyrant as your enemy has dictated to you? When you are not.

RoyBatty
05-30-2012, 07:13 AM
This is a good point but I think you miss mine. I wasn't sayinf whites should get on welfare and give up. I wasn't talkning about "victim" in the marxist sense but in the real sense. Is not a perosn who loses their country a victim?

What I'm saying is, why play the role of tyrant as your enemy has dictated to you? When you are not.

Winners don't assume victim mentalities and labels even when they are being victimised as we clearly see is happening to us at the moment. Winners knuckle down and get on with things.

As for playing the role of the tyrant, why assume a politically correct and palatable guise to play by their rules? Why accept their rules? Fk them. They're nothing.

They can label us as whatever they want, they'll do it anyway. It's inevitable.

No compromise, no negotiations, no mercy.

Grumpy Cat
05-30-2012, 10:47 AM

Wrong support group, mate. This would be more useful for the type of liberal who thinks they are not racist but they are.

Aces High
05-30-2012, 11:57 AM
There could be some group therapy sessions involving some of the "distiguished" leftys from the Apricity.

They could hug a racist and love bomb him with their positive energy....and do some occupational therapy where the racist gets to strip off and paint him/herself brown all over.......thus discovering the wonders of being black.....

A group love in would also come in handy...it would probably be a chance for these female bloated left wing whales on The Apricity to actually get some cock.

Supreme American
05-30-2012, 12:02 PM

- Losers are winners,
- J00s are victims,
- Women are Macho,

Sounds like a slogan for a TV show about a make-believe land: Where loesrs are winners and niggers are scientists... :thumbs up

Supreme American
05-30-2012, 12:03 PM
They could hug a racist and love bomb him with their positive energy

People have actually tried this with me in a way. It doesn't work. It makes me giggle.

CelticViking
05-30-2012, 12:09 PM
It would get too many members.

Toddlers who dislike spicy food racist, say report - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › Education
7 Jul 2008 – Toddlers who turn their noses up at spicy food from overseas could be branded racists by a Government-sponsored agency

High School Chant of 'USA! USA! USA!' Deemed Racist - War On ...
nation.foxnews.com/.../high-school-chant-usa-usa-usa-deemed-racist
7 Mar 2012 – SAN ANTONIO â “ A local school district is apologizing after an apparent incident of racism at a boys high school basketball game this past

Aussie flag flyers more racist: survey - ABC News (Australian ...
www.abc.net.au/news/2012-01-24/aussie-flag...racist3a.../3790172
24 Jan 2012 – People who fly Australian flags on their cars have more racist views than the rest of the population, a new study has found.

Council workers banned from flying England flags on their OWN ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Council-workers-banned-flying-England-fla...
10 Jun 2010 – More than 1200 workers have been banned from flying England flags on their own cars by managers - over fears they could deemed as racist