PDA

View Full Version : USA, One of Largest Muslim Nations?

Birka
06-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Obongo says so. Now that he is going to the Mid East, he is very proud of his Muslim name, so I will call him Hussein Obongo, the Fascist Muslim.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/toby_harnden/blog/2009/06/03/barack_hussein_obama_us_one_of_the_largest_muslim_ countries_in_the_world

BTW, The USA is only about the 34th largest Muslim nation, thank God.

Cato
06-04-2009, 01:03 AM
As he's done with blacks and other minorities in the U.S., he's pandering to the Muslims- and they'll mostly eat it all up, of course. He might as well just change his name to Jesus H. Christ- and we all know that the H would be for Hussein. :rolleyes:

Treffie
06-04-2009, 01:13 AM
It's not the 6 million or so Muslims that I'm worried about, but the exponential growth.

Found a comment in response to that article

Simon Peter

Yes, here come the "dunderheads", the "trolls", the "saddoes" as our well-publicised Daniel Hannan has described those who are concerned about Islamification.

From two sources via Google, I have found that the Muslim population in the US of A is between 6 million and 7 million with a growth rate of about 6% according to the Muslim Internet Directory.

The growth rate for the non-Muslim population in the US is 0.9% and their population is about 307 million now.

The question I asked myself is this:

How long will it take, with these two different growth rates, for the Muslim population in the US to equal that of the non-Muslim population?

With a growth rate of 0.9% per annum, the non-Muslim population will double by 2086 to 614 million.

How many years are required for the Muslim population to get to 614 million Muslims?

Well, their doubling time is about 10 years so you get the following:

2009 7 million;
2019 14
2029 28
2039 56
2049 112
2059 224
2069 448
2079 896 million

The non-Muslim US population will reach 614 million by about 2086.

The Muslim population will reach 614 million somewhere between 2069 and 2079.

Since the non-Muslim population won't have got to its doubling point until 2086, it will be lower by the time the Muslim population reaches 614 million.

I suggest, therefore, that the US Muslim population will equal the non-Muslim population in the US somewhere between 2065 - 2075, which is 56 - 66 years from now.

So, for example, a 20 year old US non-Muslim, living in America now, can expect to find as many US Muslims as US non-Muslims in his or her country when he or she is aged about 80 years of age.

Of course, disease and war may upset these mathematical forecasts seriously.

However, they do illustrate the consequences of the US Muslim population growing at about 6% per year and the non-Muslim population growing at 0.9% per year.

There will be a clash of cultures, traditions and religions in the US within these 50 or so years, will there not?

I doubt very much that the population will grow to this level, but grow it certainly will.

Gooding
06-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Obongo says so. Now that he is going to the Mid East, he is very proud of his Muslim name, so I will call him Hussein Obongo, the Fascist Muslim.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/toby_harnden/blog/2009/06/03/barack_hussein_obama_us_one_of_the_largest_muslim_ countries_in_the_world

BTW, The USA is only about the 34th largest Muslim nation, thank God.

Good.His cute little Christian "disguise" is starting to slip.

Cato
06-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Good.His cute little Christian "disguise" is starting to slip.

It was only a matter of time before the mask came off.

Ĉmeric
06-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Many, if not the majority, of Muslims in America are Negroes who converted. I think they just like the names :rolleyes:. I think the best way to destroy Islam from the inside is to get Negroes to convert enmass. They will do to Islam what they have done to anything else they have come to dominate.

Cato
06-04-2009, 03:25 PM
How much of this growth is due to conversion and how much of it is due to the fact that Muslims typically have large families? I've seen some Muslims trumpet conversions are on the rise in the U.S., which I suspect is true but not to the degree these apologists make it out to be, but what of efforts of Muslims in Muslim countries to convert to Christianity? They're typically dealt with very harshly from what I understand. I also saw a rant on Youtube by an Iranian mullah, in Farsi and given English subtitles, that one of the growing concerns seems to be the conversion to and interest in Zoroastrianism among the younger Iranians. :thumb001:

Islam'll do itself in- it's a mysognistic and violent cult that just can't seem to get along with other religions. Witness India, witness Israel, witness Thailand. Wherever this religion goes, violence seems to follow in its wake like a horde of hungry locusts.

Psychonaut
06-05-2009, 07:33 AM
If anyone want to read it, here (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090604/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_text) is the complete text of his speech delivered at Cairo University. There are tons of little "gems" like these sprinkled throughout:

I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story.

And since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States.

I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.

... let there be no doubt, Islam is a part of America.

America is not and never will be at war with Islam.

And any nation, including Iran, should have the right to access peaceful nuclear power if it complies with its responsibilities under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. That commitment is at the core of the treaty. And it must be kept for all who fully abide by it. And I am hopeful that all countries in the region can share in this goal.

At the same time, we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities. And we will match promising Muslim students with internships in America

Guapo
06-05-2009, 07:55 AM
Wherever this religion goes, violence seems to follow in its wake like a horde of hungry locusts.

Reminds me of an excerpt from a 18th century Serbian poem, the Mountain Wreath, about the Turks.

"hordes of that accursed litter march to lay waste to the whole earth, just as locusts devastate the green fields"

Cato
06-05-2009, 11:42 PM
The Muslims have enriched the U.S. since its founding? I guess Superman means this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Beorn
06-05-2009, 11:47 PM
I doubt very much that the population will grow to this level, but grow it certainly will.

And not only in physical numbers, but in its political clout.

This picture may be simple, but it encapsulates perfectly the whole strike behind Islamification/multiculturalism.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9794/meltingpot.jpg