PDA

View Full Version : 50million invited to europe

The Lawspeaker
06-05-2009, 01:54 PM
50MILLION INVITED TO EUROPE (http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/78180/50million-invited-to-Europe)

Saturday January 3,2009

AN EU job centre for migrants 

seeking work in <nobr style="font-weight: bold;" id="itxt_nobr_1_0">Europehttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/mag-glass_10x10.gif</nobr> (http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/78180/50million-invited-to-Europe#) has been opened secretly in the West 

African state of Cape Verde.

The project is the second phase of a Brussels tax-funded plan to invite more than 50 million African workers into Britain and other members of the 27-nation EU bloc.

The advice centre, based in the island nation’s poverty-stricken capital Praia, follows a similar job centre opened in the desert 

African state of Mali in October.

The project is part of the EU’s controversial plan to help Africans find work legally in Europe.

The centre will provide details of job opportunities in EU states, including Britain, and provide training and support for potential migrants. It is being heralded as a “pilot scheme” by EU officials for other job centres across Africa and Eastern Europe.

But last night the timing of the scheme to invite a new wave of migrant workers to Europe was called into question as tens of thousands fear for their jobs across Britain and other EU states in the gloomy economic climate.

UKIP leader Nigel Farage asked: “What the devil are we doing opening up job centres in Africa when we have 400,000 projected to lose their jobs in the UK in the next six months?”

Matthew Elliott, of the TaxPayers’ Alliance, said: “As people all over Britain and Europe face redundancy and unemployment as the recession bites, it is ludicrous that the EU is frittering away taxpayers’ money on such inappropriate schemes.”

The project is part of EU Commissioner Louis Michel’s master plan for the “mobility” of workers between African states and 

Europe.

The initiative has the support of European leaders who believe that opening up labour markers in Britain and other member states will help to stem the growing tide of illegal immigration from Africa.

Last night the Home Office insisted that the new EU centre, due to open this month, would not affect Britain.

Loki
06-05-2009, 02:02 PM
The initiative has the support of European leaders who believe that opening up labour markers in Britain and other member states will help to stem the growing tide of illegal immigration from Africa.

LOL! How's that for logic? Are these people mentally retarded or what?

The Lawspeaker
06-05-2009, 02:04 PM
LOL! How's that for logic? Are these people mentally retarded or what?
Au contraire: those people are bloody clever (but in the wrong way). It's controlled demolition.

Útrám
06-05-2009, 02:11 PM
If the EU keeps this up their next meetings will be a European Reunion. What jobs are left should be reserved for the work-seeking indigenous people(You know the non-immigrants, the EU might be vaguely familiar with them).

sturmwalkure
06-05-2009, 08:26 PM
There's already too many non-whites in Europe that need to be removed. This is the last thing Europe needs, the indigenous people of Europe that is. What about them? Indigenous Europeans are practically second class citizens in their own countries. This is suicidal. What should be done is the borders be closed, and the non-whites already there kicked out, I don't care how long they've been there. Their mere presence is mere irresponsibility by the governments that are supposed to be representing the indigenous people. White Europe! A dream I'd love to wake up too.

Wildland
06-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Man I love Britain.

Brännvin
06-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Well, the Europe can survive without the wealth of culture and productivity the africans would bring. :rolleyes:

The article sounds a little bit strange for me, and I'm not denying mass immigration and all its disastrous consequences, but something in the article is naturally pure sensationalism, they would not reveal the things out of the air. Indicating the economic depression that the whole continent already suffering and will face in coming decades.

What million illiterate Africans would do usted to commit crimes as usual?

So it seems that Africans migrate en masse to Europe, while Chinese are moving to dominate in Africa and its resources?

Beorn
06-05-2009, 10:49 PM
The centre will provide details of job opportunities in EU states, including Britain, and provide training and support for potential migrants. It is being heralded as a “pilot scheme” by EU officials for other job centres across Africa and Eastern Europe.Whatever happened to those hazy crazy days of being young and unemployed, where you could step into a Jobcentre and browse the numerous boards displaying jobs; pick the best card with what you thought was the best job; phone the number (whilst pocketing the card of course;)) and not have the banality of having to conduct your services through the employment agencies which dominate the field now; and apply for the job there and then?

The system was simple and effective. You had no work and the local area needed workers.
There was sections for off shore work, but that was only really reserved for the towns and cities near the shores of Britain.

Now, you go in and every job has: "ring this agency and ask for Bob", or "You must have at least twelve cards and 100 years of experience before applying".

Then get this: You ask the jobcentre if you could be placed upon a scheme to get a card or a skill, and they say: "No, you must be unemployed for 6 months before you can get that".

No problem perhaps. But let's see how well you fare when you go to your signing day and they ask what jobs you applied for, to only be answered by your insistence upon awaiting for the 6 month doorway.

Why invite 50 fucking million people into this country, when you have 60 fucking million people here already? Give the jobs to the people who actually live here. Look after your own before others.

I despair. I really do.

Loddfafner
06-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Please, somebody, assure me this is just an urban legend that some clueless reporter took seriously.

The Lawspeaker
06-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Please, somebody, assure me this is just an urban legend that some clueless reporter took seriously.
I am afraid not. I have been checking it and it was in Dutch newspapers as well.

Brännvin
06-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Well, where exactly will the jobs come from? What will the Africans do? I guess they will be practicing tribal engineering in Brussels.

Beorn
06-05-2009, 11:37 PM
I guess they will be practicing tribal engineering in Brussels.

Speaking of which, I knew a Scottish bloke who was an aviation engineer who confided with me that there is a colour prejudice within the aeronautical scene.

If you are black, it seems, the work is extremely woeful and will have white people assigned in teams to double check the work of our African chums.

I don't think it was the called in bomb scare, nor some force of nature unknown that caused our valiant French aeroplane (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4936&highlight=france+plane) to fall out of the sky like it did, but the workings of affirmative action.

poiuytrewq0987
02-26-2010, 10:53 PM
Not exactly new news but the message it carries is dire.

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/285x214/65628_1.jpg

LABOUR MARKET: Millions of Africans could get the green light to head to Europe in search of jobs

Saturday October 11,2008

By Nick Fagge in Mali

MORE than 50 million African workers are to be invited to Europe in a far-reaching secretive migration deal, the Daily Express can reveal today. 

A controversial taxpayer-funded “job centre” opened in Mali this week is just the first step towards promoting “free movement of people in Africa and the EU”.

Brussels economists claim Britain and other EU states will “need” 56 million immigrant workers between them by 2050 to make up for the “demographic decline” due to falling birth rates and rising death rates across Europe. 

The report, by the EU statistical agency Eurostat, warns that vast numbers of migrants could be needed to meet the shortfall in two years if Europe is to have a hope of funding the pension and health needs of its growing elderly population.

It states: “Countries with low fertility rates could require a significant number of immigrants over the coming dec*ades if they want to maintain the existing number of people of working age. 

“Having sufficient people of working age is vital for the economy and for tax revenue.” 

The report, by French MEP Francoise Castex, calls for immigrants to be given legal rights and access to social welfare provision such as benefits. 

Ms Castex said: “It is urgent that member states have a calm approach to immigration. To say ‘yes’, we need immigration … it is not a new development, we must accept it.” 

The proposals include the creation of a “blue card” system, based on the American green card, that provides full working and welfare rights. 

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

Beorn
02-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Not exactly new news

That's right, it isn't.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5086

Sol Invictus
02-26-2010, 11:45 PM
you see the increments they are using to expand the EU? The EU has never been about the Europeans and everything to do with world government. The complete and total destruction of National sovereignty for a new world order. Rise up or face your doom Europe.

RoyBatty
02-27-2010, 12:10 AM
And since Bulgaria is part of the EU, guess where some of those nignogs will be heading? That's right. Bulgaria. Soon to be joined by more Middle Easterners, Asians etc. Bulgaria + the EU will become a United Nations. The current nation states will cease to exist although perhaps the names will be retained (for the time being). While all this is happening Bulgarians will be happy because they can now watch Govt Propaganda TV on 40" screens and afford 2nd hand German car imports.

In exchange all they had to do was to sign over their country to EU rule and give the Americans some military bases.

hereward
02-27-2010, 12:55 AM
This IS genocide, in fact its worse than genocide, its the destruction of peoples, the obliteration of history and the ruination of Civilization on a scale not seen before. Even more illogical and frightening, is that it is being caried out in a serene manner, without warfare or state organised violence. England and France(Netherlands, Germany) probably have two decades in which to act, otherwise all is irreversible. Take Englands 50 largest settlements, at what age are most of the indegenous population, look at the under 30 demographic, worse, look at our schools, the bulk of the host population lies the wrong side of 40.

Óttar
02-27-2010, 02:03 AM
while Chinese are moving to dominate in Africa and its resources?
The Chinese are a practical and right thinking group of people. You would never see them passing such neurotic initiatives. The Chinese get shit done. They are the most Collectivist culture however. They don't screw with divine Harmony. The Confucian conception of Heaven or Shang Ti is merely a hierarchical conception of natural law.

Sol Invictus
02-28-2010, 05:20 PM
IMMIGRATION SOARS FIVE-FOLD AS LABOUR LEAVES BORDERS 'WIDE OPEN'

Express.co.uk | February 26,2010 | By Macer Hall

THE number of immigrants granted British citizenship soared by half as much again to more than 200,000 last year, official figures revealed yesterday.

A total of 203,865 newcomers were handed UK passports during 2009, a rise of 58 per cent on the previous year.

The figure has increased by more than five times since Labour came to power in 1997.
The number of foreigners given the right to settle in the UK also rocketed by nearly a third to 190,000. Though not citizens, they can stay indefinitely.

Tens of thousands of immigrants were given the right to come to the UK to take up job offers last year, despite 2.46 million being unemployed.

Last night, critics warned that the figures – the last official update on immigration before the general election – confirmed that Labour has left the country’s borders wide open.

Sir Andrew Green, chairman of the population think-tank Migrationwatch, said: “There is no sign here of any reduction in immigration.

“We are still headed for a population of 70 million by 2030 unless the main political parties face up to the steps that need to be taken.”

Read More (http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/160547/Immigration-has-soared-five-fold-as-Labour-leaves-our-borders-wide-open-)

3XC3c3tYgB0

Camilla
02-28-2010, 08:37 PM
50million invited to europe

*crying*

What is with our continent??? The authority doesn't see that soon WE will be slaves...

The Lawspeaker
02-28-2010, 08:39 PM
50million invited to europe

*crying*

What is with our continent??? The authority doesn't see that soon WE will be slaves...
That's exactly why they do it.

Camilla
02-28-2010, 09:18 PM
See, I am not a racist and I know a lot of good people of Non-European origin, BUT it is... sorry correct me, how it is in english... Wahnsinn. So huge amount of Blacks is totally horrible! Why do they do it??? Why do the european men long for black women, why????? Are the european women so awful, or what??? Why are so many handsome european men married with blacks and acians, I guess I'll never find an answer... As a white (proud) girl, I feel myself almost ugly here...

The Lawspeaker
02-28-2010, 09:20 PM
WahnsinnMadness. Insanity

Well.. I think that what is going on is social engineering. First they targeted the women with feminism (and they did that in three waves).
Then the men would leave the house and look for more suitable mates--- and that's where the newcomers with their old fashioned (not spoiled by feminism) ideas come into the picture.

The same thing can be seen with women. Using feminism they also turned European men into a weaker shadow of themselves and thus women craved for a more "masculine" men.. and guess what image the social engineers used for the "masculine man" ? Exactly..

And then they made the European feel guilty about themselves. After all.. the "racist European" has "enslaved the African" while the "bright Islamic civilization brought light to the European barbarians"- and that combined with the story of the century... The Holocaust (and don't get me wrong.. The Holocaust happened but there is a lot to that that needs further review and explanation.)

This makes the modern European look even more towards the newcomers. This also caused the downfall of the European birthrate (because of European self-hatred)

Let's look at this picture:

http://www.novinite.com/media/inpictures/201001/photo_verybig_2483.jpg

(Disclaimer: I am just simplifying the picture at the moment
Also when a person marries someone of another race because of genuine love and affection then it is her/his own private concern. But what is going on now.. is unhealthy).

Camilla
02-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Madness. Insanity

Well.. I think that what is going on is social engineering. First they targeted the women with feminism (and they did that in three waves).
Then the men would leave the house and look for more suitable mates--- and that's where the newcomers with their old fashioned (not spoiled by feminism) ideas come into the picture.

The same thing can be seen with women. Using feminism they also turned European men into a weaker shadow of themselves and thus women craved for a more "masculine" men.. and guess what image the social engineers used for the "masculine man" ? Exactly..

You have written it exactly what I wanted to say. Thanks. I am just disappointed. For example, in Russia there are a lot of communities against so-called "tolerance", so there are more sane people. What do I see in Europe? "Don't call him negroid!!! He is a human-being equal to us!!!". I just can't deal with it

Monolith
02-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Why do the european men long for black women, why?????
They don't. Well, except for Savorgnan.

Puddle of Mudd
02-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Bypassing democracy isn't cool. Not at all.

Camilla
03-01-2010, 05:14 AM
They don't. Well, except for Savorgnan.

In Croatia and Czech Republic it isn't popular yet, but take a look at Belgium, France, Germany (:(:(:()

Stegura
03-01-2010, 05:52 AM
Let's look at this picture:

http://www.novinite.com/media/inpictures/201001/photo_verybig_2483.jpg

(Disclaimer: I am just simplifying the picture at the moment
Also when a person marries someone of another race because of genuine love and affection then it is her/his own private concern. But what is going on now.. is unhealthy).

But if you adopt Black orphans they'll turn into All American football players and earn you millions of dollars once they get selected in the first round of the NFL Draft.

http://mozi-iz.freeblog.hu/files/blind_side.jpg

Oh nevermind, that was just "The Blind Side" I was talking about.

:coffee:

Peachy Carnahan
03-01-2010, 06:26 AM
50'000'000....id better go and hide the silverware.

Monolith
03-01-2010, 09:38 AM
In Croatia and Czech Republic it isn't popular yet, but take a look at Belgium, France, Germany (:(:(:()
Hm, yes, I guess that's true as far as my country is concerned. Are European males really attracted to black women in general? I can't tell for sure, but I find that hard to believe.

The Ripper
03-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Hm, yes, I guess that's true as far as my country is concerned. Are European males really attracted to black women in general? I can't tell for sure, but I find that hard to believe.

Its far more common for women to have black or Arab/North African boyfriends. Men (older men) prefer subservient Orientals from the far-east. ;)

Luern
03-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Why do the european men long for black women, why?????

One could ask the same about European women regarding Negroes.

In Croatia and Czech Republic it isn't popular yet, but take a look at Belgium, France, Germany ()

France is the leader, that country has a long tradition of negrophilia.

Poltergeist
03-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Black women are sexy.

Peachy Carnahan
03-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Black women are sexy.

Well if you find stinking like a ferret cage sexy then i suppose they are.

poiuytrewq0987
03-04-2010, 04:37 AM
Black women are sexy.

Man, I already have a hard time telling the difference between black men and black women... Do you have to check their junk or something to make sure the black girl is actually a girl?

Guapo
03-04-2010, 04:45 AM
Man, I already have a hard time telling the difference between black men and black women... Do you have to check their junk or something to make sure the black girl is actually a girl?

It's time to see your optometrist.

poiuytrewq0987
03-04-2010, 04:48 AM
It's time to see your optometrist.

A dude or a chick?

http://waynejoseph.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/caster-semenya-world-athletics-champion-gender.jpg

Guapo
03-04-2010, 04:50 AM
Chick with a Dick

Poltergeist
03-04-2010, 07:00 AM
Man, I already have a hard time telling the difference between black men and black women...

Then probably your sexual preferences are suspicious.

A dude or a chick?

http://waynejoseph.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/caster-semenya-world-athletics-champion-gender.jpg

What about all those East German female runners who looked like half-men? Or some of them more manly than many men?

Óttar
03-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Dude, many black females look like males... I 99.9% of the time do not care for Sub-Saharan Africans.. They are simply not attractive

I grew up in South Florida, I have seen plenty of them. They don't look feminine.

Poltergeist
03-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Dude, many black females look like males... I 99.9% of the time do not care for Sub-Saharan Africans.. They are simply not attractive

I grew up in South Florida, I have seen plenty of them. They don't look feminine.

I have met some who do look pretty feminine.

Maybe your American negresses are of a special sort, all of them Semenyas.:D

I dunno. Never been to Florida to witness that with my own eyes.

hajduk
03-10-2010, 09:45 PM
All africans who live in Europe should be "invited" to return to Africa

hajduk
03-11-2010, 10:32 AM
We need more diversity in Bulgaria. They are welcome here

The Lawspeaker
03-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Are you nuts ? When they come.. hide your daughters, your sisters, your wife and the silverware !

Monolith
03-11-2010, 12:24 PM
We need more diversity in Bulgaria. They are welcome here
Don't you have enough Turks there? ;)