PDA

View Full Version : Greek New Democracy accuses Macedonian leaders of destabilising the Balkans

poiuytrewq0987
06-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov and his mentor – Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski, are destabilising the Balkans, said leader of Greece’s New Democracy party Antonis Samaras, writes Macedonian Vecer daily.

Samaras’ statement came in a commentary on the statement made by Gjorge Ivanov that Greece should respect court’s decisions.

“The president of Macedonia shows that he had learned nothing from the latest summit of the Alliance. This way they continue destabilising the Balkans,” Samaras remarked.

The Macedonian president, on the other hand, refused to comment on Samaras’ statement.

“Since we are speaking about a leader of a political party, which 20 years ago, together with Slobodan Milosevic, used to draw the new borders on the map of the Balkans, I would rather not make any commentary,” Ivanov said.

Vecer recalls that in 2008 Samaras said that Milosevic had offered him to draw the borders in the Balkans.

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n279655

Γέλως
06-04-2012, 01:27 PM
“The president of Skopje shows that he had learned nothing from the latest summit of the Alliance. This way they continue destabilising the Balkans,” Samaras remarked.

That's what Samaras actally said.

Crn Volk
06-05-2012, 01:21 AM
That's what Samaras actally said.

Samaras who?

“Since we are speaking about a leader of a political party, which 20 years ago, together with Slobodan Milosevic, used to draw the new borders on the map of the Balkans, I would rather not make any commentary”

Onur
06-05-2012, 09:07 AM
“Since we are speaking about a leader of a political party, which 20 years ago, together with Slobodan Milosevic, used to draw the new borders on the map of the Balkans, I would rather not make any commentary,” Ivanov said.
The best answer he could say.

Lets not forget that they also secretly brought Milosevic to the Greece and kept him hidden from international court of crime.

Queen B
06-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Samaras who?

“Since we are speaking about a leader of a political party, which 20 years ago, together with Slobodan Milosevic, used to draw the new borders on the map of the Balkans, I would rather not make any commentary”

I don't remember Greek state participating in any kind of war the last 20 years, or changing the borders.

:rolleyes2:

Crn Volk
06-05-2012, 11:13 PM
I don't remember Greek state participating in any kind of war the last 20 years, or changing the borders.

:rolleyes2:

Look familiar?

http://turkeymacedonia.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/greek_volunteers_srebrenica.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Volunteer_Guard

Queen B
06-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Look familiar?

http://turkeymacedonia.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/greek_volunteers_srebrenica.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Volunteer_Guard

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Volunteering and participating as a state, is a whole lotta different.
I might volunteer together with 40 folks to be a Thibetan monk, does this mean that Greek state has anything with that?

Onur
06-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Volunteering and participating as a state, is a whole lotta different.
I might volunteer together with 40 folks to be a Thibetan monk, does this mean that Greek state has anything with that?
It was a Greek state policy, do not deny. If otherwise how come your priests could have gather volunteers to kill Bosnian muslims in the streets of Athens? They were calling for Greek youth to participate to the war to save "their orthodox brothers" from "infidel Turks"!!!

ttL1XsZFqeQ

Queen B
06-06-2012, 09:39 AM
It was a Greek state policy, do not deny. If otherwise how come your priests could have gather volunteers to kill Bosnian muslims in the streets of Athens? They were calling for Greek youth to participate to the war to save "their orthodox brothers" from "infidel Turks"!!!

Onur, what's your IQ?

What part of Volunteer you don't understand?
-
What priest have to do with that? Priest say to stay virgins before marriage, feast, and don't have abortion , so ?

Onur
06-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Onur, what's your IQ?

What part of Volunteer you don't understand?
-
What priest have to do with that? Priest say to stay virgins before marriage, feast, and don't have abortion , so ?
They did it in this way because as much as they would like to help chetniks in an open way, but they couldn't do it. They just supported them behind the curtain, supplied them military equipment, money, shelter to hide and some Greek volunteers. They also delayed NATO intervention as long as possible.

Just watch the documentary and learn.

If you wouldn't do all these behind the closed doors and prefer to do it openly, then Turkish jets would bomb Greece as well as Serbia under the NATO umbrella.

Optimus
06-06-2012, 09:45 AM
That is just part of Greek excuse.Since now they had their financial crisis they are trying to put the guilt to the others.Germans foresaw them quite well.Why would they pay the Greek debt anyway.

Queen B
06-06-2012, 09:48 AM
They did it in this way because as much as they would like to help chetniks in an open way, but they couldn't do it. They just supported them behind the curtain, supplied them equipment, money, shelter to hide and some Greek volunteers. They also delayed NATO intervention as long as possible.
If you wouldn't do all these behind the closed doors and prefer to do it openly, then Turkish jets would bomb Greece as well as Serbia under the NATO umbrella.

Now changing your words?
''Well, first they did it and now they did it like that or like this..''
Gimme a break Onur, get over your obsession.

Fact is , no matter what you want or don't want, that Greeks did not participatin in those wars.Greek state didn't participate even in the Nato bombing.

Crn Volk
06-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Now changing your words?
''Well, first they did it and now they did it like that or like this..''
Gimme a break Onur, get over your obsession.

Fact is , no matter what you want or don't want, that Greeks did not participatin in those wars.Greek state didn't participate even in the Nato bombing.

Greek state - no
Greek people - yes