PDA

View Full Version : White Pride

British and Proud
06-05-2009, 06:43 PM
White Pride? Well, I normally associate it with Stormfront and Nutzis, but the truth is the fourteen words, even if the phrase is normally articulated by ignorant skinheads, is surely what we are all fighting for. Please watch this video in its entirety:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zql70RgH__8

Atlas
06-05-2009, 06:52 PM
David Lane from the 14th words was not a skinhead. :)

Svarog
06-05-2009, 07:04 PM
I was never a skinhead nor I had skinhead friends, not because I think all of them are bad just never run onto any interesting to hang out with, anyway, in high-school, I used to carry a military bag with white pride written on it, people always used to be like, he is a long haired dude, not aggressive, 'smart' etc and no one was able to figure me out, and that is the thing, I don't need to fit or follow some crazy sub-cultures to express myself, I always put the white pride in front of everything because I AM proud that I am part of the white race and I AM proud of my Slavic Serbian heritage, never was ashamed of it or hid it from the public, people accused me for racism, nationalism etc and I never cared to 'defend' myself, the most I would do it say either educated yourself on the things your accusing me for or simply, you don't like me? why bother talking to me? My English professor a die hard hippy and a lesbian I am pretty sure used to let her weak self confidence and retarded believes influence her judgment of my work and harass me, did her best to get me expelled out of the school but that is the point, whatever you do people will judge you and won't like you for it, so be it, at least I want to carry and be disliked for what I am and have two friends instead of 20 if necessary but I'll know that is real and not fake, totally off topic but this thread reminded me

If blacks or faggots can be proud of what they are, why the hell we would not be able and do the wrong thing if we are proud of what we are? And trust me, we have way more to be proud of.

Revenant
06-05-2009, 07:39 PM
The lack of white pride among the majority of white people in general is something I'm not very proud of.

Rachel
06-14-2009, 11:29 AM
id like to understand why we as a race get the short end of the stick when the term white pride comes up it is looked at as being racist due to things that have happened 149 years ago( slavery) and WWII, while these events i do not support i do feel that i should be proud of who i am and be respected because i am proud to be German, and Irish and not to feel shame and hate towards me.

This you tube video really helped me put things in perspective.

Thank you for posting it.

Phlegethon
06-14-2009, 11:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/Avanarius/nowhereimportant/white_flour.jpg

Cato
06-14-2009, 12:37 PM
The African slave trade was begun by Arabs, continued by the Spanish and Portuguese and had African sell-outs who sold other blacks into bondage. Of course, the Jews were involved- but that's something we can all just forget about and not mention. ;) Modern-day white Europeans have nothing to do with the modern slave trade, which does exist and white pride has nothing to do with Nazi losers or shaven-headed hooligans in jackboots.

Phlegethon
06-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Germans certainly don't have to do anything with slavery, but other western European countries with colonies cannot claim the same. And it would be a lie to say that even nowadays Europeans in those respective countries did not profit from slavery. Indirectly they did.

Lulletje Rozewater
06-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Just to repeat"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.",[1]

and the 14-word slogan: "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."[2]

Both 14 words.

David was a Neo-Nazi(The Order)

His wife Katja was and is in the Druid or Viking religion or Pagan (I can not remember)
A remarkable woman,pity I lost contact with her.
The greeting on the net is often 14/88 or 14.88 or 88

It is a pity that the world look upon those 14 words as hate speech.

What if I would say the following:"Because the beauty of the Bruenn woman must not perish from the earth

Or I must secure the existence of my family and a future for white grandsons

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/numbers_14words.asp

Cato
06-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Slavery is old news and no European has kept a slave of any sort in more than a century. The talking heads of the West won't lift a finger to help the Africans who are really in dire straits- say the women being subjected to female circumcision or the people in and around Darfur. Africa is one huge humanitarian disaster and these political wimps in Europe and elsewhere ought to be ashamed for: 1) Not standing up to thugs like Robert Mugabe; and 2) Not putting their money where their collective mouth is.

If these turds really cared about Africa's plight, they'd be doing more than sending a few token dollars to the poor darkys- and you know this is how the Africans are viewed. There's your white real racism, the attitude of elitist white liberals.

You don't help someone out of a sense of condescending superiority or because you've got a guilt trip- you do it because it's the right thing to do. "All men are created equal" as a famous line goes, even if you view yourself as categorically different from the guy you're helping out.

jerney
06-14-2009, 04:23 PM
"white pride" usually = white trash

Loki
06-14-2009, 04:33 PM

Indeed, unfortunately. People who cannot take pride in anything other than their skin colour. It's probably the last resort for them. Yet at the same time, an indictment on those who are better off, and in turn don't care at all about ethnic realities. If one is in your comfort zone, why you should you care?

Gooding
06-14-2009, 06:35 PM
"White Pride" is a term that's always bothered me.At least here in the U.S., "white" is a generic term that covers anyone who's not black, Asian, Hispanic,Native American or Alaskan Native. I have the heritage of an American of largely Northwest European descent, including English, Scottish, German, French and Swiss recent admixture (within the last couple of centuries).Obviously I'm proud of my genetics, but I'm also proud of my own contributions and those of my family to society.

Psychonaut
06-14-2009, 06:53 PM
The whole "white" thing is a fiction. It can be a useful fiction in areas like North America, South Africa and Australia, but when expanded further, it's utility decreases. After all, many Jewish, Lebanese, and Japanese people are just as lightly complexioned as Europeans. This makes them visibly "white," but it doesn't change the fact that they share none of the ancestral, linguistic, religious or cultural ties with us. Phrasing an identity in terms of skin color alone will continually lead to these kinds of misidentifications and endless debates over who's "white enough." There is nothing more powerful than shared ancestry. With shared ancestry, shared race is inevitable, but it is not the superficial physical characteristics like skin color that bind us together, but a common, recent genetic source.

RoyBatty
06-14-2009, 07:03 PM
The African slave trade was begun by Arabs, continued by the Spanish and Portuguese and had African sell-outs who sold other blacks into bondage. Of course, the Jews were involved- but that's something we can all just forget about and not mention. ;) Modern-day white Europeans have nothing to do with the modern slave trade, which does exist and white pride has nothing to do with Nazi losers or shaven-headed hooligans in jackboots.

A lot of Western countries and nations were involved. It's as much a blight on some of us White People (of European background) as it is on that of the A-rabs, Jews or Uncle Tomming coons.

The way I see it the same type of forces who were behind slavery in days gone by are today active in globalisation, the repopulation of our lands with immigrants (it's a bizarre type of reverse-slavery) and the promotion of anti-white, anti-male, feminazi and Zionazi / NWO agendas.

Most of the people who are actively at work to undermine us probably don't even understand what they're doing and don't see the bigger picture. Even if they did they probably wouldn't care because they'll still hide behind their gated communities, ivy league schools and Unis, their social clubs and all the other trappings of wealth and "success" they have amassed for themselves.

These people don't come from a single national or religious background, they are a loosely affiliated you-wash-my-hands-I-wash-yours mafia. They look just like you and me. They usually frequent "leadership" type positions, be it in governments, think-tanks, Universities, councils and so forth. This is possible because the NWO's organisers concentrate on targeting and recruiting people in positions of power for membership to their club. The ones who don't bite or join are eventually sidelined and "worked out" of the system to be replaced with suitable personnel.

Cato
06-15-2009, 12:04 AM
A lot of Western countries and nations were involved. It's as much a blight on some of us White People (of European background) as it is on that of the A-rabs, Jews or Uncle Tomming coons.

The way I see it the same type of forces who were behind slavery in days gone by are today active in globalisation, the repopulation of our lands with immigrants (it's a bizarre type of reverse-slavery) and the promotion of anti-white, anti-male, feminazi and Zionazi / NWO agendas.

Most of the people who are actively at work to undermine us probably don't even understand what they're doing and don't see the bigger picture. Even if they did they probably wouldn't care because they'll still hide behind their gated communities, ivy league schools and Unis, their social clubs and all the other trappings of wealth and "success" they have amassed for themselves.

These people don't come from a single national or religious background, they are a loosely affiliated you-wash-my-hands-I-wash-yours mafia. They look just like you and me. They usually frequent "leadership" type positions, be it in governments, think-tanks, Universities, councils and so forth. This is possible because the NWO's organisers concentrate on targeting and recruiting people in positions of power for membership to their club. The ones who don't bite or join are eventually sidelined and "worked out" of the system to be replaced with suitable personnel.

So it's not even a case of quality, this group of hucksters and ne'er-do-wells mainly consists of elite, powerful magnates, media personalities and so forth. They're as transparent as a sheet of fine glass.

I'm of the opinion that the people who hold the correct opinions in life are always in the minority- hence the lack of such figures as Socrates and Confucius in world history. Shunning wealth, or considering it to be an indifference, these sages have exerted more influence on mankind by ones and twos than all of the plutocrats in world history combined.

One of the topics that the NWO, a term I use loosely, scum have grabbed ahold of is that of race. Ethnic differences were noted even by the ancients, but it wasn't as big of a deal to them as it us to modern folk. Basically, race is a way for the elite snobs to further compartmentalize the human race. The truth is- ethnicity is a matter of concern, but not to the level that the race-baiters make it out to be (people who are the true racists in the world). For most of the entirety of human history, ethnicity and race were things that were dwelled upon- such as the difference between a Greek and a Roman and a barbarian or a Han Chinese and a barbarian. Just what a barbarian was is a matter of cultural conjecture, but it goes to show that the ideas of the ancients aren't so ancient afterall.

SwordoftheVistula
06-15-2009, 05:16 AM
"White Pride" is a term that's always bothered me.At least here in the U.S., "white" is a generic term that covers anyone who's not black, Asian, Hispanic,Native American or Inuit. I have the heritage of an American of largely Northwest European descent, including English, Scottish, German, French and Swiss recent admixture (within the last couple of centuries).Obviously I'm proud of my genetics, but I'm also proud of my own contributions and those of my family to society.

The whole "white" thing is a fiction. It can be a useful fiction in areas like North America, South Africa and Australia, but when expanded further, it's utility decreases. After all, many Jewish, Lebanese, and Japanese people are just as lightly complexioned as Europeans. This makes them visibly "white," but it doesn't change the fact that they share none of the ancestral, linguistic, religious or cultural ties with us. Phrasing an identity in terms of skin color alone will continually lead to these kinds of misidentifications and endless debates over who's "white enough." There is nothing more powerful than shared ancestry. With shared ancestry, shared race is inevitable, but it is not the superficial physical characteristics like skin color that bind us together, but a common, recent genetic source.

'White' used to be a phrase which meant people from northwestern Europe, basically the same "British Isles and related people" that the BNP now uses, later (early-mid 20th century) it was extended to include newer immigrants such as Italians, Jews, and Greeks until it has reached its current definition of being synonymous with 'European', while being more specific as to 'ancestry' rather than cultural things people identify with the term 'European' such as socialized health care systems, pacifist welfare states, and drugged up hookers in Amsterdam. Other former British colonies had basically the same system, though afaik Italians, Greeks et all are still considered 'wogs' by many folks down under.

The term 'American' used to be synonymous with 'white', meaning "British Isles and related people", later people of northern European and later all of Europe, but in the 21st century this term is losing this identification.

Also, you've got a lot of people with ancestry from various corners of Europe, they're 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Polish, 1/64 Dutch, 1/8 Hungarian, 1/16 Finnish, 1/32 Greek, 1/64 Cherokee, they aren't really anything except 'white'. Also, if you just take say "British Isles and related people" (Celto-Germanic people) we're probably already at or near a minority, there's many people of south/eastern European ancestry who consider themselves 'white' and oppose immigration and political correctness, it's probably better to work with them than have them be some seperate 'minority' class.

On the other hand, the term has been so demonized, it's probably better to use other terms in certain company. For example, 'proud to be Irish' attracts far less negative attention than 'proud to be white', while also being more specific.

As to the whole slavery/holocaust thing, these are just tools in the multicult propaganda machine, and don't provide any legitimate justification. This is evidenced by the multicult propaganda machine attacking whites in Vermont as well as Alabama and Switzerland as well as Germany. If they were really just concerned about slavery and 'the holocaust', they wouldn't be putting Somalis in places like Minnesota, Maine, and Finland.

Tabiti
06-15-2009, 07:27 AM
Stupid or not, "white pride" (skinheads) supporters can help some ideas come true if any physical force is needed. People are different and we can't expect from everyone to be ideologist or philosopher. However, we should be careful, since skinheads often seems to be people easily affected by all kind of ideas, so they can always turn like enemies.

Lulletje Rozewater
06-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Today in the United States and most of the White world, as soon as a White child is old enough to understand language, he is told that he should feel guilt for the crimes of his ancestors. Guilt for finding, conquering, enslaving, and killing off non-Whites around the globe ... and littering in the process. Guilt, not for his own crimes, but for the crimes of other people of the same race.

But he is also told that he should feel no pride in the amazing achievements of his race. No pride in the pyramids and the Parthenon, no pride in the arch and the dome, no pride in White science and technology and medicine, no pride in the glories of European painting and sculpture and music, no pride in Plato and Shakespeare and Dostoevsky, no pride in the exploration of the globe and the conquest of space. Pride, not in his own achievements, but in the achievements of other people of the same race.

But if it is reasonable to feel White guilt, then it is reasonable to feel White pride.

This is a subversive thought, for if one does a balance sheet comparing reasons for White guilt and White pride, Whites might discover that they have far more to be proud of than guilty of. They might then decide to resist their dispossession.

Faced with that prospect, the advocates of White dispossession will retreat to the last refuge of ethno-political scoundrels and cowards: individualism. They will piously lecture us that there are no groups, only individuals -- that even if the White race has produced more creative individuals than the other races combined, only the individuals, not the race, should be honored -- that the only person entitled to feel proud of Edison's achievements was Edison, because he earned it -- that nobody has the right to a pride that he has not earned by his own efforts -- that people who do feel pride in the achievements of their racial brethren are losers who need to derive self-esteem from the achievements of others because they have no achievements of their own -- and so forth.

The individualist argument goes as follows: the only pride we have a right to is pride in our own achievements. Racial pride is pride in the achievements of others. Therefore, we have no right to racial pride.

I will grant that we have not, strictly speaking, "earned" the pride we feel in the achievements of others. But the false premise of the individualist argument is that we have no right to things that we have not earned. We call something of value that we receive without earning it a "gift."

It is a distortion of gift-giving to treat it as a disguised exchange. Not every human relationship is a matter of trade. The fact that some putative gifts are disguised exchanges does not imply that all gifts are disguised exchanges. It just proves that some apparent gifts are not gifts at all. People usually feel good when they make others happy by giving gifts. But that does not imply an exchange, unless it is an exchange with oneself: one gives up something to feel good about oneself.

But does it make sense to describe the goods passed on by long-dead ancestors and kinsmen as "gifts"? I think so. It certainly makes no sense to call it an exchange relationship, since there is no way to repay benefactors who are dead or anonymous. Moreover, one of the functions of the Last Will and Testament is to confer gifts after one's death when there can be no possibility of exchange. One can even give gifts to complete strangers and distant future generations.

What are we Apricians doing here if we can not be proud and 'preserve' our skin and achievements of our fore-fathers

When we look at the word Caucasoid,it means Caucasian but also Semites(such as Lebanese),I am not in the least interested in Semites,I am interested in Caucasian,am I now possibly white trash

White power is also applicable,see our logo,and what is wrong with that and not specifically applicable to Canada-Australia-South Africa or North America.Must the Netherlands give up its white power(cabinet) to a bunch of freaking Muslim.It is not only skin but culture too.My white power is in the love for my culture and skin and the preservation of it.

Does it make me a racist or trash to prefer my skin and culture.Besides in any ideology there are bad apples,likewise in Stormfront.Apricity is an ideology too and a correct one

Cato
06-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Stupid or not, "white pride" (skinheads) supporters can help some ideas come true if any physical force is needed. People are different and we can't expect from everyone to be ideologist or philosopher. However, we should be careful, since skinheads often seems to be people easily affected by all kind of ideas, so they can always turn like enemies.

So, they'd be the goons in need of direction by the higher-ups. One trouble that I've always had with the skinheads, klanners and the like is that, in addition to usually being whites of the lowest type, they've got no vision other than dreaming of a white utopia or moaning and groaning over a past that never was (white ancient Egypt before it was overrun by those damn rascally coloreds) or which was doomed to failure (Nazi Germany). This in addition to an obsessive hate for blacks, Jews ad infinitum. They'd need to be turned around, properly, before they made good allies.

Finsterer Streiter
06-15-2009, 01:51 PM
The term has a bad reputation and true, most of the "White pride" crowd arenīt exactly the wisest thinkers of the planet. Notwithstanding "White pride" should be the lowest common denominator for our movement. Regardless of being Anglo-Saxon, German, Celtic, Slavic.

Cato
06-15-2009, 01:58 PM
White pride is myopic. IIRC, a book about the ancient heathen religion carries the title We Are Our Deeds which is how I view myself. Saying you have white pride is just a reflexive reaction to black pride, fag pride, Jewish pride- whites ought to stand above petty terminology like this. Whites who posture and pose over white pride are what David Duke calls "Hollywood Nazis," fellows that like to parade around, sometimes in Naziesque uniforms or Klan robes, puffed-out, shouting slogans and generally acting like imbeciles. These people are caricatures every bit as retarded as the bloodthristy Viking in the horned helmet or the slack-jawed, inbred American hick in overalls.

A white person ought to stand out by not standing out, except when it comes time to act.

Lady L
06-15-2009, 02:20 PM

There must be a lot of white trash where you live, you mention it often. ;)

Today in the United States and most of the White world, as soon as a White child is old enough to understand language, he is told that he should feel guilt for the crimes of his ancestors. Guilt for finding, conquering, enslaving, and killing off non-Whites around the globe ... and littering in the process. Guilt, not for his own crimes, but for the crimes of other people of the same race.

One time when I was 5 this women neighbor would come out and push me on my swing. She asked me to ask my parents if she could take me for a walk sometime, so I did, and they said No. I must of heard one of my parents say she was married to a black man. When she asked me again I told her No, because she was married to a black man. :D No shit!

She must of told her husband and he did something, anyway all I remember is on our back deck, next to theirs, my dad and his shotgun and hollering Ni**er over there ;) In other words, I wasn't taught to feel guilty. Nor was I in school.

But if it is reasonable to feel White guilt, then it is reasonable to feel White pride.

White guilt is ridiculous, I'm not gonna feel " white guilt " just because some other white did something racist or whatever. And white pride, well, any kind of pride of something that is your own, whether its pride of your culture, achievements, etc... is what you earn, or you give to yourself. :) All I'm saying is to say it is " reasonable " to feel white guilt just sounds out there and whinny to me. Oh no, another white man killed his wife ...I can't stand being white anymore...:rolleyes: No, it's another person committed a crime and they have to pay the/ir price.

People carry enough crap on their shoulders, they shouldn't consider carrying other people's crap " reasonable "

What are we Apricians doing here if we can not be proud and 'preserve' our skin and achievements of our fore-fathers

:)