PDA

View Full Version : Who wants Ashley Holton?

CelticViking
06-05-2012, 01:25 PM
One thrill-seeking exhibitionist has been arrested after allegedly masturbating in open view of other motorists on Highway 484 in Ocala, Florida and trying to bite a police officer with 'a love tap'.

Thirty-five-year old Ashley Holton caused traffic along the busy highway to back-up for 30 minutes with some drivers reportedly performing illegal u-turns to get a second look.

According to witnesses, Holton was wearing nothing more than a pink shirt when she decided to pull her car over and pleasure herself in front of the passing motorists.

It is also reported that honking car horns from passers-by only seemed to encourage her to keep up her performance.

When a Marion County Sheriff's Deputy finally arrived and approached her, Holton pulled up her shirt, 'exposing her breasts and bra', according to the police report filed.

Police believe that Holton was under the influence of alcohol and was charged with exposure of sexual organs, battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting an officer and disorderly conduct.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152940/Woman-caught-masturbating-highway-arrested-wearing-shirt-exposing-passing-motorists.html

http://www.89xradio.com/MX_Speedo/s-asHLEY-HOLTON-MASTURBATING-large.jpg

Mary
06-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Well, meth is a powerful drug.

Allenson
06-05-2012, 02:38 PM
I must have her.

:icon1:

CelticViking
06-05-2012, 02:44 PM
I must have her.

You know you want to take her to a romantic dinner and then back to the hotel.

Tony
06-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Police believe that Holton was under the influence of alcohol and was charged with exposure of sexual organs, battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting an officer and disorderly conduct.
It's under alcohol that people reveal their true self.

Well after all she didn't hurt anyone.

Ánleifr
06-05-2012, 05:25 PM
It's under alcohol that people reveal their true self.

Well after all she didn't hurt anyone.

she could've caused a wreck :p

Tony
06-05-2012, 05:33 PM
she could've caused a wreck :p

ah yeah well at very worst :D

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
06-05-2012, 05:45 PM
seems like Florida has lots of crazies :P

Odin
10-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Not me.