fQppV7NOKDw

FULL VIDEO
pu-eeRFWcxI

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 02:10 PM
nice song :D

Su
06-06-2012, 02:33 PM
^I cant listen it, what is he saying in the song?

Methmatician
06-06-2012, 02:35 PM
^I cant listen it, what is he saying in the song?

What do you mean? Does your country prevent it?

Here's the lyrics:

If I wasn’t Muslim
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
If I wasn’t born Mohammedan
Life for me would have been fun.

I could live and prosper
On my land and I could even build a bigger house
I wouldn’t have to, every now and then,
Run and hide like a mouse.

If I wasn’t Muslim
My neighbors wouldn’t set my home on fire
And surround me with barbed wire

I wouldn’t live in terror
Books wouldn’t teach you that I was an error
In European history.

Ref:

I would not have to prove that I am not stupid
A backward and primitive villain
An alien threat to your way of life
to be hunted down.

I wouldn’t be so ashamed of
The names of my relatives and mine
Of the Semitic language I speak to my God
That no one here understands

My tradition wouldn’t insult
My Christian neighbors and friends
My diet, my cap, the Ramadan fast
the crescent and the star.

Bayram, I know, will never be famous
like Christmas or Easter Sunday
so modern and cool, so western,
and - oh so “secular”.

If I wasn’t Muslim
If I had an ordinary Slavic Christian name
If I wasn’t circumcised
If I could eat my eggs with ham

I would be accepted
I’d blend in to Europe and enjoy
I wouldn’t be its whipping boy.

– oh boy –

If I were a Christian
I wouldn’t have to prove that I am human too.
‘Cause when you’re Christian you’re always civilized
no matter what you wear or do.

But when you are a Muslim
It is really hard to find some sympathy for you
No one really likes you, no one really cares
No one wants to know your point of view.

If I wasn’t Muslim
If I was a part of Christendom
Europe would be my sweet home.

I wouldn’t have to worry
What will happen in a year or two
Will I have to leave or stay and die
Drop my pants to be identified and put aside
Just ‘cause I’m a Mussulman?

Btw, it's satire.

Su
06-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Just curious, is he a Muslim in reality ?

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Btw, it's satire.

i think that is pretty obvious

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 02:39 PM

Yes,this is his way to show the unfair world i guess

Methmatician
06-06-2012, 02:39 PM

Yes. He's Bosniak, so it's fair to assume he is. He has also stated that he is.

Vasconcelos
06-06-2012, 02:40 PM
*If I weren't

Methmatician
06-06-2012, 02:42 PM
i think that is pretty obvious

Just wanted to make things clear, I don't want angry Christians claiming I have a persecution complex :D

Methmatician
06-06-2012, 02:43 PM
*If I weren't

It would have to be "If I weren't a Muslim", but the title is "If I wasn't Muslim".

Onur
06-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Is there some Bosnians who are ashamed of their people`s or country`s image in the world? Are there people who are ashamed of their kinsmen being muslims?

I am asking cuz i am wondering if the anti-muslim propaganda of your neighbors really working upon you Bosnians or not.

For example, i am not a muslim but i never felt bad about my country or the people being muslims. In fact, as much as i get called as "filthy turko muslim" or something like that, i even get more proud of it. I wonder if this is the case in bosnia or not?

Vasconcelos
06-06-2012, 03:01 PM
It would have to be "If I weren't a Muslim", but the title is "If I wasn't Muslim".

Not really.

Actually, today, both forms are freely used, but puritans will agree on weren't as being "better", so to speak.

Methmatician
06-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Is there some Bosnians who are ashamed of their people`s or country`s image in the world? Are there people who are ashamed of their kinsmen being muslims?

I am asking cuz i am wondering if the anti-muslim propaganda of your neighbors really working upon you Bosnians or not.

For example, i am not a muslim but i never felt bad about my country or the people being muslims. In fact, as much as i get called as "filthy turko muslim" or something like that, i even get more proud of it. I wonder if this is the case in bosnia or not?

Well, I've only heard of two (both on the internet), but I don't think so. And I don't know if you know this already, but this song isn't a serious song, it's satire.

iNird
06-06-2012, 03:07 PM
If I wasn't Muslim I'd be a Serb or Croat.

:trollface:

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Are there people who are ashamed of their kinsmen being muslims?

yes among albanians i noticed such a thing :D

in Bosnia people are proud ,and especially after the war people link all those dead ones with history,identity,and religion

Svipdag
06-06-2012, 03:17 PM
As long as their holy book obliges every able-bodied Muslim male to wage ceaseless war against infidels, they will be hated. As long as that obligation stands to give them the lie, they can never claim that Islam is a religion of peace.

Yet, of course, as the divinely-inspired words of the Prophet, the Qur'an
can never be edited or amended. It stands, to those who will read it, as a warning of the intentions of the Muslims.

I don't suggest, for it would never be heeded, that the Muslims abandon their savage primitive faith, but, if they are uncomfortable with being hated by their self-made enemies, the infidels, that they remove themselves from contact with them by going back where they belong.

DELENDUS EST ISLAM

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 03:22 PM
svipdagm,are you really 81 years old? because at that age you should know better about this world and faiths of this world...

safinator
06-06-2012, 03:24 PM

in Bosnia people are proud ,and especially after the war people link all those dead ones with history,identity,and religion
Albanians don't feel nothing actually cause we're Apatheists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatheism)

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Albanians don't feel nothing actually cause we're Apatheists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatheism)

dream on :D

thousands protesting against banning hijab in Prishtina:

cohriRGpdTM

Methmatician
06-06-2012, 03:28 PM

Uh, we have a Wahhabi village where all the road signs are in Arabic...

safinator
06-06-2012, 03:29 PM

cohriRGpdTM
Retards aren't represenatative of any country.
They can fuck off with their shitty ideas, 99% of Albos thinks like me.

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 03:30 PM
dude look at the demonstrators, 99% you say? BS! or rather wishful thinking

Zack_Fair
06-06-2012, 03:30 PM
As long as their holy book obliges every able-bodied Muslim male to wage ceaseless war against infidels, they will be hated. As long as that obligation stands to give them the lie, they can never claim that Islam is a religion of peace.

can never be edited or amended. It stands, to those who will read it, as a warning of the intentions of the Muslims.

I don't suggest, for it would never be heeded, that the Muslims abandon their savage primitive faith, but, if they are uncomfortable with being hated by their self-made enemies, the infidels, that they remove themselves from contact with them by going back where they belong.

DELENDUS EST ISLAM

During times of war to those who don't submit...
Didn't your people burn random people on the stake, claiming they were witches, without trial? Jon of arc as an example...
Were the Crusades a fun get together?

safinator
06-06-2012, 03:31 PM
dude look at the demonstrators, 99% you say? BS! or rather wishful thinking
Lol, you speak with cognition cause like you know situation.

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Lol, you speak with cognition cause like you know situation.

yes i don't buy the sorry of this forums albanians,sorry

gallups polls show kosovars are more religious than bosniaks(i will find the results now)

safinator
06-06-2012, 03:33 PM
yes i don't buy the sorry of this forums albanians,sorry

gallups polls show kosovars are more religious than bosniaks(i will find the results now)
What's the story?
Tell me.

Panopticon
06-06-2012, 03:33 PM

It's not so much about Islam specifically as it's religion.

cohriRGpdTM

This is one video which you think represents society as a whole. Get real.

In general, we are Apatheist as Safinator says.

It's better that way. The less religion, the better.

Rastko
06-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Albanians here celebrate Bajram and other festivities.

Bosnian Muslims generally don't.

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 03:38 PM
What's the story?
Tell me.

89% of Kosovars say religion is important

43%of Albanian Albanians

Albania is most secular in Balkan,Kosoovo most religios according to gallups balkan poll,check here:

http://www.balkan-monitor.eu/index.php/dashboard/70-of-macedonian-albanians-supported-ohrid-agreement/

Aces High
06-06-2012, 03:39 PM
My version....do you think it will be a hit...:D

If i was a muzzy,
I could laze about all day,
Live off nice state benefits,
To fund me in my play,

If i was a muzzy,
I could have a wife or two,
The one who gave me lip,
I would beat her with a shoe,

If i was a muzzy,
I could wear brown nylon socks,
And when a festival comes round,
Beat my head with rocks,

If i was a muzzy,
Two things i couldnt do,
Eat a sausage sandwich,
And pour myself a brew,

etc

etc

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 03:39 PM

Bosnian Muslims generally don't.

whatr kind of bosniaks are those? neki podivljali :D

Panopticon
06-06-2012, 03:40 PM

Most Europeans celebrate Christmas, but they're not Christian or Pagan. It's not like those are representable either.

safinator
06-06-2012, 03:41 PM

43%of Albanian Albanians

Albania is most secular in Balkan,Kosoovo most religios according to gallups balkan poll,check here:

http://www.balkan-monitor.eu/index.php/dashboard/70-of-macedonian-albanians-supported-ohrid-agreement/
Polls don't give a good idea but either way, it's very strange that religious buildings are always empty here.
And Kosovo and Albania are both populated by Albanians.

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Polls don't give a good idea but either way, it's very strange that religious buildings are always empty here.
And Kosovo and Albania are both populated by Albanians.

People in Balkans don't go to mosque/church but yet they feel "religious"

Panopticon
06-06-2012, 03:43 PM

43%of Albanian Albanians

I know them well enough to know how religious they are. A lot of Albanians say they're religious, believe in god and are Muslims while not actually doing anything in accordance with their "beliefs". Most of them have different definitions of what religious is.

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 03:45 PM
I know them well enough to know how religious they are. A lot of Albanians say they're religious, believe in god and are Muslims while not actually doing anything in accordance with their "beliefs".

The attitude is important,the fact they still identify this strong with the faith(even though they practiced it 0%)

I think this is the case in whole Balkans

safinator
06-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Here most people believe in god but they don't believe in religions.
That's it.
A substantial minority doesn't believe even in God.

Svipdag
06-06-2012, 03:46 PM
The old "tu quoque" argument ("You aren't any better.") is irrelevant. What the Christians did 1,000 years ago is irrelevant to what the Muslims are doing today. The Christians ultimately became civilised; the Muslims never have.

"Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose." - Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

Panopticon
06-06-2012, 03:52 PM
The attitude is important,the fact they still identify this strong with the faith(even though they practiced it 0%)

I think this is the case in whole Balkans

It's not. They basically have the wrong idea of what being religious is and just sling it around like it's not that important. You're not religious if you don't follow religious rules, pseudo-religious or a hypocrite - yes.

That attitude fits in with apatheism, however, because while they admit themselves as religious, they don't do much more than identifying as such and don't think of it beyond that.

I know a lot of people who think they're Muslims because they don't eat pork (even though it's not readily available), while they drink alcohol. Their problem is just that they don't give it a thought, they'll just identify as religious while not actually acting religious. Their definition and understanding of it is different and also completely wrong.

safinator
06-06-2012, 03:56 PM
It's not. They basically have the wrong idea of what being religious is and just sling it around like it's not that important. You're not religious if you don't follow religious rules, pseudo-religious or a hypocrite - yes.

That attitude fits in with apatheism, however, because while they admit themselves as religious, they don't do much more than identifying as such and don't think of it beyond that.

I know a lot of people who think they're Muslims because they don't eat pig (even though it's not readily avaiable), while they drink alcohol. Their problem is just that they don't give it a thought, they'll just identify as religious while not actually acting religious. Their definition and understanding of it is different and also completely wrong.
That's Apatheism basically.

Zack_Fair
06-06-2012, 04:15 PM
The old "tu quoque" argument ("You aren't any better.") is irrelevant. What the Christians did 1,000 years ago is irrelevant to what the Muslims are doing today. The Christians ultimately became civilised; the Muslims never have.

"Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose." - Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

You think quoting Muhammed's words out of context from god knows how many years ago is relevent?
I don't think Southern North Amerians are stereotyped to be very ''civilised'' or ''tolerant'' of anything... And yet, they are supposed to be very conservative Christians. :p
Murder is forbidden in Islam, except during war. I don't even consider those Islamic extremists or ''terrorists'' to be Muslim.

Aces High
06-06-2012, 06:54 PM
My version....do you think it will be a hit...:D

If i was a muzzy,
I could laze about all day,
Live off nice state benefits,
To fund me in my play,

If i was a muzzy,
I could have a wife or two,
The one who gave me lip,
I would beat her with a shoe,

If i was a muzzy,
I could wear brown nylon socks,
And when a festival comes round,
Beat my head with rocks,

If i was a muzzy,
Two things i couldnt do,
Eat a sausage sandwich,
And pour myself a brew,

etc

etc

A couple more verses.

If i was a muzzy,
Id be wearing rags,
Shitting in a hole,
And burning peoples flags,

If i were a muzzy,
Id be heading west,
To live the life of riley,
The most unwelcome guest,

If i were a muzzy,
Id soon be on the news,
Hijacking jetliners,
And critisizing jews,

If i were a muzzy,
Youd hear the neighbours shout,
See you in the next life,
As they were moving out,

If i were a muzzy,
Youd soon hear me bemoan,
How come theres no intollerance,
just like there is back home,

If i were a muzzy,
You could bet a fancy wage,
The place were i would settle,
Would soon become stone age,

If i were a muzzy,
In the street id pray,
Become a fucking nuisance,
By getting in the way,

Svipdag
06-06-2012, 07:47 PM
What's out of context ? I quoted from Sura 9 of the Qur'an. The context is a whole sura about jihad. Obviously, the Prophet must have said it about 1300 years ago. So What ? Muslims take the entire Qur'an very seriously.

Aces High
06-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Who wants to buy the rights to my song...?

Sultan Suleiman
06-06-2012, 07:53 PM

Hahahaha xD

Yes the Serb and Croatian insults reduce me to tears each time I read them on a forum :(

Sultan Suleiman
06-06-2012, 07:56 PM

DELENDUS EST ISLAM

And he's back with finishing his words in some dead God forsaken language...

I mean WTF dude?!? I thought we were making progres with you starting to write on English? :confused:

Sultan Suleiman
06-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Uh, we have a Wahhabi village where all the road signs are in Arabic...

On Arabic? Send me pics plz :D

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 08:01 PM
On Arabic? Send me pics plz :D

you know Maoca,it was on tv,,their imam Nusret Imamovic is their leader and their school system is according to Jordanian program(lol i never understood that,why Jordan?!?!?)

Sultan Suleiman
06-06-2012, 08:06 PM
you know Maoca,it was on tv,,their imam Nusret Imamovic is their leader and their school system is according to Jordanian program(lol i never understood that,why Jordan?!?!?)

Jordanian school plan :D

They are breeding a generation of idiots :coffee:

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Jordanian school plan :D

They are breeding a generation of idiots :coffee:

the worst part is people from whole Bosnia,Sanjak,Kosovo come there to "live according to sharia":D

Allah Allah :coffee:

Sultan Suleiman
06-06-2012, 08:09 PM
the worst part is people from whole Bosnia,Sanjak,Kosovo come there to "live according to sharia":D

Oplako xD :D

Siberian Cold Breeze
06-06-2012, 09:04 PM
I wouldn’t be so ashamed of
The names of my relatives and mine
Of the Semitic language I speak to my God
That no one here understands- +including me!!
must be added

Onur
06-06-2012, 09:11 PM

Is this real? Isnt there anyone in Bosnia who asks a question like "Even in Ottoman era, there was no such a thing in Bosnia, then why now?"

You weren't muslim back then? and now you became one with that sharia village?

If there is a god, then i hope he gives your people a bit reasoning

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Is this real? Isnt there anyone in Bosnia who asks a question like "Even in Ottoman era, there was no such a thing in Bosnia, then why now?"

You weren't muslim back then? and now you became one with that sharia village?

If there is a god, then i hope he gives your people a bit reasoning

People of course do not like it,and 99% of Bosniaks condemn it.But they are not usual muslims,they are Wahhabi,and they even condemn our islamic community,and our islamic tradition saying it is not "real islam"

Mraz
06-06-2012, 09:30 PM
People are looking at a mouse with those beard people, they live isolated, it's like a sect...At the same time Republika Srpska is full of war criminals who freely circulate, seriously.

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2012, 09:33 PM
People are looking at a mouse with those beard people, they live isolated, it's like a sect...At the same time Republika Srpska is full of war criminals who freely circulate, seriously.

even though i am totally against Wahhabism i can agree here,they live their life there,and dont care about anyone else.while some fundamentalist in RS openly talk about their intentions towards Bosnia:rolleyes2:

Onur
06-06-2012, 10:08 PM
even though i am totally against Wahhabism i can agree here,they live their life there,and dont care about anyone else.while some fundamentalist in RS openly talk about their intentions towards Bosnia:rolleyes2:
No, you are wrong. You should not let these people to gain ground. This is also valid for Serbia and anywhere else in the world. These are dangerous people. They breed like rabbits among their sick community and then rise hateful children towards their own society, own people and own country based on their false belief of "others are not real muslims" as you said.

This is something inevitable. They will grow up and their hate towards you will grow too.

iNird
06-07-2012, 12:21 AM
No, you are wrong. You should not let these people to gain ground. This is also valid for Serbia and anywhere else in the world. These are dangerous people. They breed like rabbits among their sick community and then rise hateful children towards their own society, own people and own country based on their false belief of "others are not real muslims" as you said.

This is something inevitable. They will grow up and their hate towards you will grow too.

I agree for the most part but I don't think it is so simple to stop it. What are you going to do? Have policemen chase wahabbis with razors to cut off their beards? Force policeman to take off the hijabs/burkas of these women?

:D

IMO it's more of an economic problem and it's a small minority (the wahabbism in the Balkans that is.) These wahabbis are well financed and take advantage of the poor or the uneducated. That's why you have former drunks but who are now men of god with their long beards and white dresses, oh I forgot to mention, all for the low price of 200 euros a month. In the western country, they seem to take advantage of people who are confused individuals with no sense of purpose in their lives.

Personally I would like my people to kick the sh*t out of these wahabbis but i'm a libertarian so it would go against my beliefs (as long as the religion does not infringe on the right's of society.) When these fckers ask for Sharia law then you can do something.

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 02:19 AM

I wouldn't mind them if they followed Bosnian Law, but the thing is, their village is isolated, they hardly let anyone in, and their village law is based on Shariah Law. They completely disregard the law, there was even an incident where they killed a Hodza for not marrying a 30 year old with a girl who was under 14. Pretty much, it's like living in Saudi Arabia; the women are covered head to toe and the men have to have beards, etc.

Guapo
06-07-2012, 02:20 AM
I know them well enough to know how religious they are. A lot of Albanians say they're religious, believe in god and are Muslims while not actually doing anything in accordance with their "beliefs". Most of them have different definitions of what religious is.

Wow, the truth really hurts you

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 02:20 AM

600 police raided their village hoping to find anything to link them to terrorism, but they found nothing.

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 02:23 AM
What's out of context ? I quoted from Sura 9 of the Qur'an. The context is a whole sura about jihad. Obviously, the Prophet must have said it about 1300 years ago. So What ? Muslims take the entire Qur'an very seriously.

The Quran is talking about polytheists, they're all the Muslims knew back then.

Supreme American
06-07-2012, 02:28 AM
bX6WwKKI62Q

(((:~{0<===8
Mohamad Chugs Cock.

Supreme American
06-07-2012, 02:31 AM
The Quran is talking about polytheists, they're all the Muslims knew back then.

Muslims to this day consider Christians to be polytheists based on Muhammad's misunderstanding of the doctrine of the Trinity.

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 02:32 AM
Muslims to this day consider Christians to be polytheists based on Muhammad's misunderstanding of the doctrine of the Trinity.

Uh no, I think they view them as misguided Muslims, or something like that, but definitely not polytheists.

Mraz
06-07-2012, 07:57 AM
I wouldn't mind them if they followed Bosnian Law, but the thing is, their village is isolated, they hardly let anyone in, and their village law is based on Shariah Law. They completely disregard the law, there was even an incident where they killed a Hodza for not marrying a 30 year old with a girl who was under 14. Pretty much, it's like living in Saudi Arabia; the women are covered head to toe and the men have to have beards, etc.

If they break the law then Justice has to do its job, but it's not a crime to live apart from the society, grow beards, wear bukas, you'll see it in every Western country. As long they don't impose it to me, I don't really care what they do. Also they're not situated in the middle of Bosnia but in a strategical place.

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 09:09 AM
If they break the law then Justice has to do its job, but it's not a crime to live apart from the society, grow beards, wear bukas, you'll see it in every Western country. As long they don't impose it to me, I don't really care what they do. Also they're not situated in the middle of Bosnia but in a strategical place.

They don't let women out of the house unless they're accompanied by a man; that's against the law, but no one wants to do anything because they're afraid of retaliation.

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 09:10 AM
And it's already been stated by them that their enemies are the Hanafi Muslims of Bosnia.

Mraz
06-07-2012, 09:16 AM
They don't let women out of the house unless they're accompanied by a man; that's against the law, but no one wants to do anything because they're afraid of retaliation.

I guess those women are Mary like women, it's their choice to live like that and don't talk about self alianation please. People are free of their choices.

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 09:30 AM
I guess those women are Mary like women, it's their choice to live like that and don't talk about self alianation please. People are free of their choices.

How do we know they're free? They don't let people freely into their village, and the children grow thinking the village law is national law.

Onur
06-07-2012, 09:41 AM
I agree for the most part but I don't think it is so simple to stop it. What are you going to do? Have policemen chase wahabbis with razors to cut off their beards? Force policeman to take off the hijabs/burkas of these women?

Personally I would like my people to kick the sh*t out of these wahabbis but i'm a libertarian so it would go against my beliefs (as long as the religion does not infringe on the right's of society.) When these fckers ask for Sharia law then you can do something.
If you wanna secure the libertarian rights of others in the country then you guys have to prevent these freaks. And how about the brainwashed children in their village? How about their rights? A state should protect it`s citizens against false brainwashing.

These people are trying to create a state within a state and this is a crime more than enough reason to destroy them and their nests.

You are so funny. They are obviously brainwashing their children in their nests. If i put you in a place when you were a kid, a place where everyone walks around naked and present this to you as a norm, then wearing cloths becomes absurd to you when you grow up.

The women in burqa who supposedly "wants" to wear it by their own will are like that. They have been brainwashed to think like burqa is a norm but it is not.

Panopticon
06-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Wow, the truth really hurts you

Surveys usually tells very little about the questions they ask. Besides, the surveys are obviously flawed, there's a fluctation of over 10% over single years, 70% in 2006; 63% in 2008; 90% in 2009. It's possible though harder to actually believe.

Furthermore, as I said earlier, identifying with religion and actually being religious are two different things. Most people tend to be agnostic-theist, but they believe their undefined belief is enough to be called religious. Most Albanians just have little understanding about religion.

So I'll take this survey with a grain of salt.

I don't expect you to give any serious answer.

Mraz
06-07-2012, 10:06 AM
How do we know they're free? They don't let people freely into their village, and the children grow thinking the village law is national law.

It's like a naked girl who take fotos of herself and post it on the internet or make a porn with her BF, is she really free willing? You're not in her mind so you can't answer this question, but since, it's assumed she's free. Those kids have to go to Bosnian schools, if they don't go there, it's the fault of the State to not educating them, they could remove the guard of children, fine the parents to push them etc.

You are so funny. They are obviously brainwashing their children in their nests. If i put you in a place when you were a kid, a place where everyone walks around naked and present this to you as a norm, then wearing cloths becomes absurd to you when you grow up.

The women in burqa who supposedly "wants" to wear it by their own will are like that. They have been brainwashed to think like burqa is a norm but it is not.

Yeah auto alianation, it's all bullshit. We should also remove children from socialists, commies since they brainwash their children too.

If the State don't put them in jail, that means it has nothing to blame.
If they own weapons, explosives, they can blame them, but in no way people should be jailed just because they adopt another lifestyle or because they could represent a danger in the future.

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 10:11 AM
It's like a naked girl who take fotos of herself and post it on the internet or make a porn with her BF, is she really free willing? You're not in her mind so you can't answer this question, but since, it's assumed she's free. Those kids have to go to Bosnian schools, if they don't go there, it's the fault of the State to not educating them, they could remove the guard of children, fine the parents to push them etc.

They probably have a school in the village, but we don't know what they're being taught because they don't let media and "foreigners" into the village. If they disregard national law, then we can't just leave them alone, we can't just ignore the problem and think it will go away by itself.

And your story of the girl posting photos, her liberties aren't being restricted so it's not a very good comparison.

Hurrem sultana
06-07-2012, 10:26 AM
They probably have a school in the village, but we don't know what they're being taught because they don't let media and "foreigners" into the village. If they disregard national law, then we can't just leave them alone, we can't just ignore the problem and think it will go away by itself.

And your story of the girl posting photos, her liberties aren't being restricted so it's not a very good comparison.

Actually this is not true,,few months ago their imam let media in,and he explained him self in a long interview..

he basically said he respects the governemnt even though he only thinks sharia is the right choice,and he supports sharia in Bosnia but he does not work against the country..he used to fight in armija BIH ,and he was almost killed around Kalesija

even though i think he is a creep,i think he is less of an enemy than chetniks.America has its amish population they are just as isolated

The worst thing the governemnt could do was to send 600 policemen to their village..after that they gained a lot of support among "normal people"...even some representatives if Islamic community visited them and prayed in their mosque :/ the more you attack them,the more support they get.just leave them alone

Mraz
06-07-2012, 10:26 AM

If they don't follow Bosnian education, then I already said it's up to the State to do something about it, not you.

For the women thing, I'm talking about the free will, you can't prove it or not.
If those women are restricted, then they could go to the police.
Except they're brainwashed, but then, I send you to the porn exemple and ask yourself if you're really free and are all your opinions yours or the result of an indoctrination.

Between that it's funny to focus on this place like the place of all sins when there are many beaten women in all ex-Yu.

Hurrem sultana
06-07-2012, 10:37 AM
you have women under niqab and wahabis in Sarajevo too,i see them every time i am there.Not just in that village.Should we start banning nikabs now? come on,it is going a bit too far.

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Actually this is not true,,few months ago their imam let media in,and he explained him self in a long interview..

he basically said he respects the governemnt even though he only thinks sharia is the right choice,and he supports sharia in Bosnia but he does not work against the country..he used to fight in armija BIH ,and he was almost killed around Kalesija

If he supports Sharia Law, than he's working against the country since Bosnia is secular. Also, is this interview on youtube?

If they don't follow Bosnian education, then I already said it's up to the State to do something about it, not you.

And if the state does nothing, than it should just continue?

For the women thing, I'm talking about the free will, you can't prove it or not. If those women are restricted, then they could go to the police. Except they're brainwashed, but then, I send you to the porn exemple.

I don't want to get into a philosophical discussion about free will with you, but the porn girl has more free will and a girl in the village because the porn girl isn't having any liberties restricted. If both were brainwashed, one would still be able to experience the the opposite of what she has been taught, the other would not.

Between that it's funny to focus on this place like the place of all sins when there are many beaten women in all ex-Yu.

I'm not talking about domestic violence, I'm talking about civil liberties.

Hurrem sultana
06-07-2012, 10:42 AM
If he supports Sharia Law, than he's working against the country since Bosnia is secular. Also, is this interview on youtube?

If you asked in a poll bosniaks "do you support shariah?" you would hear many "yes".Supporting it does not mean fighting against a country.Yes it is...i will try to find it,,you can write nusret imamovic intervju

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 10:42 AM
you have women under niqab and wahabis in Sarajevo too,i see them every time i am there.Not just in that village.Should we start banning nikabs now? come on,it is going a bit too far.

Banning Niqabs is restricting liberties, I'm against that.

Mraz
06-07-2012, 10:43 AM

Maybe they are rich Saudi princesses who come to Sarajevo to spend their millions. :D

If there would be a niqab banning, it would be on Serb initiative, even muslims who are against this outfit would feel it like an attack on their religion.

Hurrem sultana
06-07-2012, 10:45 AM
If there would be a niqab banning, it would be on Serb initiative, even muslims who are against this outfit would feel it like an attack on their religion.

true,there was a try in RS to ban hijab in schools,and even the communist Bosniaks were against it

Methmatician
06-07-2012, 10:51 AM
If you asked in a poll bosniaks "do you support shariah?" you would hear many "yes".Supporting it does not mean fighting against a country.

Why would you assume that 'many' out of 2 million people would support Sharia? It would mean the banning of alcohol (important to Bosnian social and cultural events), dogs, restriction of certain liberties, praying five times a day, banning of pork, Muslims will only be allowed to marry other muslims, introduction of the death penalty, etc.

I wouldn't want me or my relatives to live in a place like that.

Hurrem sultana
06-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Why would you assume that 'many' out of 2 million people would support Sharia? It would mean the banning of alcohol (important to Bosnian social and cultural events), dogs, restriction of certain liberties, praying five times a day, banning of pork, Muslims will only be allowed to marry other muslims, introduction of the death penalty, etc.

I wouldn't want me or my relatives to live in a place like that.

because you have many religious people in Bosnia,you cant accuse all of them to be "enemies"

Onur
06-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Banning Niqabs is restricting liberties, I'm against that.
Nope, banning burqa/niqap is banning something restricting and against the liberties. Even if it only prevents that particular person`s liberty, it should be the state`s duty to ban it for the good of the society.

Leaving everyone alone and let them do whatever they want is not a path to liberty. Without organizations, institutions, NGOs regulating and strictly controlling the liberty issues in the country, no one can bring liberty to anywhere. Regulation and control in the name of liberties is a must.

If the state doesn't do that and leaves everyone alone as you suggested then someone like nusret imamovic shows up and does that job in the name of his mentors in Jordan and the wahhabis under CIA control.

because you have many religious people in Bosnia,you cant accuse all of them to be "enemies"
Maybe they are not enemies of the state yet, because they are not powerful enough to resist to the state itself atm but when the time comes, they will be the enemy of the state for sure. Like i said, this is something inevitable. Sooner or later they will do that for sure because;

They are against the "kafir" regime of your state. They are against the hanafis which most of Bosnians adhere to and you are kafirs in their eyes because they support sunni wahhabism themselves and you don't. They are against the women who doesn't wear burqa/hijab. They are against pretty much everything you do and most importantly they are getting funded by a foreign and unknown sources from Saudi Arabia, CIA and god knows whom else.

iNird
06-07-2012, 12:27 PM
If you wanna secure the libertarian rights of others in the country then you guys have to prevent these freaks. And how about the brainwashed children in their village? How about their rights? A state should protect it`s citizens against false brainwashing.

These people are trying to create a state within a state and this is a crime more than enough reason to destroy them and their nests.

What you call "brainwashing" they consider truth. I don't think the state has the right to interfere into a person's choice of beliefs. I might disagree with a person's beliefs but I don't have the right to infringe my beliefs on to them. In addition, singling out these groups will only strengthen their ideology and allow them to play the "victim" card and make their beliefs more appealing to the mass.

These people are a small minority and I think it is the role of the society to deal with them not the government' (unless this group is breaking laws.)

Hurrem sultana
06-07-2012, 01:54 PM
What you call "brainwashing" they consider truth. I don't think the state has the right to interfere into a person's choice of beliefs. I might disagree with a person's beliefs but I don't have the right to infringe my beliefs on to them. In addition, singling out these groups will only strengthen their ideology and allow them to play the "victim" card and make their beliefs more appealing to the mass.

These people are a small minority and I think it is the role of the society to deal with them not the government' (unless this group is breaking laws.)

exactly!

Su
10-07-2012, 08:48 AM
If he's got more satire songs please post them or just other Bosniaks with similar songs :)

Methmatician
10-07-2012, 11:14 AM
If he's got more satire songs please post them or just other Bosniaks with similar songs :)

What kind of songs are you talking about? Comedic?

Here's another song by him. He's more of a conceptual artist rather than a musician though.

Mfu9ugPbjxA