PDA

View Full Version : First national anthem of Macedonia

Vojnik
06-06-2012, 03:11 PM
And I think it should still be used today. Has anyone heard this anthem before?

v_a0-WNMn24

morski
06-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Aye, great song!:thumb001:

El Gre
06-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Poor clueless guy doesnt even realize its in Bulgarian.

It has the word Vsichki which the Macedonian Slavs say Site and
Svoboda which today they say Sloboda like the Serbs.

There is a reason why they didnt use that anthem tikva cause its clearly in Bulgarian . LOLski

morski
06-07-2012, 01:14 AM

There is a reason why they didnt use that anthem tikva cause its clearly in Bulgarian . LOLski

Now, you do realize that the Slavo-Macedonians of the time were almost exclusively educated in Exarchist Bulgarian schools so it's only natural that the lyrics of the song is in standard Bulgarian and not the local vernacular.

I'm really concerned about your knowledge of Analytical Balkan Slavic! You sound like a Bulgarophone Patriarchist Graecoman tikva yourself.

Don't get me wrong here, it's just that you can't seriously expect to win an ally when you constantly blaber about Slavic peasants and tkivi without taking into account that it apllies to me as well... :rolleyes:

Very inconsiderate of yours. Not at all what I'd expect from a descendant of the cunning professional diplomats that the Byzantines were.

El Gre
06-07-2012, 02:23 AM
Now, you do realize that the Slavo-Macedonians of the time were almost exclusively educated in Exarchist Bulgarian schools so it's only natural that the lyrics of the song is in standard Bulgarian and not the local vernacular.

I'm really concerned about your knowledge of Analytical Balkan Slavic! You sound like a Bulgarophone Patriarchist Graecoman tikva yourself.

Don't get me wrong here, it's just that you can't seriously expect to win an ally when you constantly blaber about Slavic peasants and tkivi without taking into account that it apllies to me as well... :rolleyes:

Very inconsiderate of yours. Not at all what I'd expect from a descendant of the cunning professional diplomats that the Byzantines were.

The difference between you and your brothers with amnesia is that you dont claim anything from the ancient Macedonians. I know when i put them in thier place about thier illiterate peasant dedos it affects you as well but gore glavata, im proud you are sticking up for your lost brethren!!

Bulgarophone Patriarchist Graecoman

Sureeee, my descendants come from Melnik or Melenikon. :thumbs up

Crn Volk
06-07-2012, 03:27 AM
The difference between you and your brothers with amnesia is that you dont claim anything from the ancient Macedonians. I know when i put them in thier place about thier illiterate peasant dedos it affects you as well but gore glavata, im proud you are sticking up for your lost brethren!!

You grkoman you...kako ne tije sram :mad:

Vojnik
06-07-2012, 09:23 AM

Yes I do realize it's in Bulgarian. As morski mentioned above, that was the standard language used. There are many different dialects spoken across Macedonia and Bulgaria, but there had to be one standard language for all people, and the one in the anthem was the one. Besides, alot of the words in that song are used in today's standard Macedonian language anyway, and still used in certain Macedonian dialects.

Ti si tikvata. You are the Hellinized TIKVA that is brainwashed to the extent that you do not even acknowledge your slavic ancestors nor the language they spoke. But fine, if you want to be a 'Greek Macedonian' then you must realize that with that comes the denotation: Christian Turk refugee.

Vojnik
06-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Edit.

morski
06-07-2012, 09:39 AM

Ok, that explains it I guess. Melnik used to be a majority Greek town, but they left for Greece sometime before WWII in the population exchanges. I suppose they had to learn Bulgarian in order to get along with their neighbours so were probably bilingual. Funny that they passed the languague to their offspring when no longer needed.