PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Aprician

Ĉmeric
06-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Ok, we had a least favorite Aprician thread, now it is time for a favorite Aprician thread. Please elaborate on your choice(s). You may vote for more then one.

Atlas
06-06-2009, 12:56 AM
We have to choose only one ? Pretty much everyone here is nice and make interesting posting, really hard to decide...

Ulf
06-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Aemma. There's no need to elaborate as I'm sure everyone knows that Aemma is awesome.

Ĉmeric
06-06-2009, 01:08 AM
We have to choose only one ? Pretty much everyone here is nice and make interesting posting, really hard to decide...

You may vote for more then one. Assuming the thread uploaded properly.

It did. It's a multiple choice poll.

Beorn
06-06-2009, 01:10 AM
With the exception of Aemma; the chosen one from God's myriad explosions of "friendly fire", I would have to say my vote goes towards two people/s

Loki and Foxie for the chances and love they have both shown me. (They count as one because they are one in love and sexual union, man)

The other would be you, Ĉmeric, through your concise and consistent postings.
I don't often agree with your point of view all the time; and often find myself at an opposite side to your stance, but through you I can often check and test my own beliefs and fundamental reasoning's.

chap
06-06-2009, 01:12 AM
jerney

Odd she's missing from poll

Ĉmeric
06-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Not odd really.:wink There's a maximum of 24 options for a poll so I couldn't include everyone.:coffee:

Osweo
06-06-2009, 01:19 AM
Oh it's murder to vote in this! I voted ten times, and STILL feel guilty for missing good people out! I tried to keep it to those who I get all warm and gooey about. Love, not just like, respect or admire... :eyes:P

Some great people missing off the list, but I suppose that's inevitable. It'll be curious to see how this looks when a few more have voted.

And thanks the Gods it's anonymous!

chap
06-06-2009, 01:22 AM
Not odd really.:wink There's a maximum of 24 options for a poll so I couldn't include everyone.:coffee:

Oh she was on your other one though http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4225

Ĉmeric
06-06-2009, 01:25 AM
Well that was the other one. I included Sigurd in this poll since he won the other.. it's only fair. And I included the top ten posters. And I tried to include people who might have felt left out by not being included in the other poll. If there had been a maximum of 40 choices I would have included jerney.:)

Rainraven
06-06-2009, 01:26 AM
I voted for myself :coffee:

Just kidding :p

I ended up ticking (nearly) the whole list then thought oh no that's just stupid and cut it down to just a few :)

Already I'm wishing I included other people :(

Svarog
06-06-2009, 01:59 AM
Not to make a big drama I'll make it short, there are loads of great people to keep this forum interesting but I picked one of each, female Aemma and male Oswiu оф коурсе :p

jerney
06-06-2009, 02:08 AM
Aren't you a little old for the popularity games

Loddfafner
06-06-2009, 02:18 AM
Some of my favorites are missing from that list.

Beorn
06-06-2009, 02:23 AM
I'm handing out banning's if my score doesn't go above 20 in the next hour. :coffee:

Osweo
06-06-2009, 02:26 AM
I'm handing out banning's if my score doesn't go above 20 in the next hour. :coffee:

I'm already running six proxies to boost my own rating, and now you want me to register so many more in such a short time? It's not humanly possible, almost!

Ĉmeric
06-06-2009, 02:35 AM
Aren't you a little old for the popularity games

No.:D

I'm a little hurt. 12 people have voted so far. I didn't vote for myself. So that means only 3 out of 11 voted for me.:( I thought some people would vote for me for just including them in the poll.:coffee:

Osweo
06-06-2009, 02:56 AM
Aemeric, if your favourite curmudgeonly old uncle was in a room full of attractive young ladies, hilarious buffoons, affable charmers and profound mystic sages, would he get the vote? ;) 'Favourite' is too vague for your own virtues to shine out. :D

I wouldn't have dared make such a poll myself - an awful risky thing. And going into the maths is an unnecessary self-torture!

Ĉmeric
06-06-2009, 03:17 AM
I suppose I'll have to think up a poll I can actually win.:thumb001:

At least I'm not running last in this one.

Beorn
06-06-2009, 03:22 AM
500 votes!? Who would have thought it? :cool:

Angantyr
06-06-2009, 04:14 AM
J'ai choisi celle qui m'a invité à l'Apricité.

Karaten
06-06-2009, 04:29 AM
Am I not on there simply for the fairness factor?

Treffie
06-06-2009, 05:16 AM
J'ai choisi celle qui m'a invité à l'Apricité.

Oui, je le sait. Elle est la belle de l'Apricity! :thumb001:

Inese
06-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Sigurd Lawspeaker and Loyalist!! :cool: But i have no dislike for most of all the others no worry okay!?? :)

Hm i forgot leitalk i can not understand what he writes but he is very funny and give me always nice reputation poins! :D

Ĉmeric
06-06-2009, 01:35 PM
At least I'm not running last in this one.
OMG! I'm in a 6-way tie for last play! Maybe I should've included jerney.:icon_ask:

Edit: I take that back. Birka is in last place.

Loki
06-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Many great members who have been here for a long time are not on the list, including Ulf and SwordoftheVistula (among others).

I like most members of Apricity, apart from the revisionist spambots who have no character, and only spam articles to boost the SEO of their own website links.

Lady L
06-06-2009, 02:29 PM
I'm a little hurt. 12 people have voted so far. I didn't vote for myself. So that means only 3 out of 11 voted for me.:( I thought some people would vote for me for just including them in the poll.:coffee:

Where's Lyfing :D

Ĉmeric, I'm beating You!!!! Poor You! :D :D ;) Remember that Rep :wink:p

But seriously, we don't need to win with a reputation beyond repute :D

Aemma
06-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Alright Ĉmeric, I fixed my mistake. You should know what I mean by this, so no need for elaborations. ;) Oh and Rainraven, you'll get what I mean by this as well. :P :D

Thank you for the votes Good Apricians. Nice warm fuzzies right back at you all! :)

Cheers!...Aemma

Lulletje Rozewater
06-06-2009, 03:06 PM
No.:D

Don't blame us ------We could not find the box to tick because of your you sparkling and blind flashing eyes.:D

Ĉmeric
06-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Many great members who have been here for a long time are not on the list, including Ulf and SwordoftheVistula (among others).

:( There was a 24 limit! I'm starting another popularity poll (:rolleyes:) I make it up to SotV.

I'm guessing some people didn't vote for me because they were exclluded.:wink

Frigga
06-06-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm crushed! :( I didn't make it on the list! :(

:D :P

Loki
06-06-2009, 03:18 PM
The good thing about Apricity, is that it's not a personality cult. There are many popular and well-liked members here.

DarkZarathustra
06-06-2009, 03:30 PM
I like most members of Apricity, apart from the revisionist spambots who have no character, and only spam articles to boost the SEO of their own website links.
LOL History revisionist or what?

I ban at Gardarika spambots as soon as I can find out them.

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2009, 03:36 PM
For me. Inese (not on the list), Rainraven, Absinthe (I love her evil sense of humor :D) and Mrs. Lyfing.

It's always a pleasure to see them- as those people always know how to give me a good day (no matter how rotten it was before) :)

And -damn how could I have missed him in that long list- Oswiu. We may not agree on a lot of things and I know that he doesn't fully trust me- given my past- but he is a fine bloke and I enjoy reading his posts (great sense of humor).

Atlas
06-06-2009, 05:22 PM
I have chosen not to vote but I like as many people as Psychonaut, Wat Tyler, Tristan, Aemma, Rainraven, Loki, Foxie, Aemeric, Thorum, Agrippa, Trefelin, Inese, Thrynheim, Absinthe, Barreldriver, Lady lyding, Lyfing, Loddfafner, Luka Schoeder, Veritas... basically all those I have as friends, you can check out.

Overall a great forum, pretty much everyone has at least an interesting thing to say everyday. How you may not like it... :)

Groenewolf
06-06-2009, 06:15 PM
I am not voting in this poll. Contrary to the other one the choice here is not easy. To many on the list are likeable so I would have to cast so many votes it would defeat the purpose of this poll.

Absinthe
06-06-2009, 06:27 PM
You forgot to include Artisch in the poll :(

Sol Invictus
06-06-2009, 06:35 PM
This thread has SARS.

Loyalist
06-07-2009, 01:59 AM
I voted for most of the people on the list. I also have a few write-in candidates; Galloglaich, Inese, Solwyn, and SwordoftheVistula chief among them.

Gooding
06-08-2009, 01:23 AM
I like everyone impartially.I really like Aemma, Loki, Oswiu,VA,Rainraven,Brynhild,Wat,Psychonaut, far more people than I can list here. As long as people aren't a pita( pain in the ass) at the time, I'm more than likely going to like them.

Lady L
06-08-2009, 01:26 AM
Thanks to everyone who voted for me ....:love:

Lulletje Rozewater
06-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Thanks to everyone who voted for me ....:love:

I voted purely on the idea that you are a Basque--with criminal intent to become a Bruenn.:D:D

Rachel
06-09-2009, 08:27 PM
i voted for Loki, foxie, and Lawspeaker, and now i am thinking that an option should be added that says ALL and that would totally win out i then would not feel like such a dick for choosing at random

The Lawspeaker
06-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Thanks- although I haven't got a clue why I should be so popular with you as we barely talked and I only welcomed you...:D

Rachel
06-09-2009, 09:09 PM
you missed the part where i said Random vote... i don't have any idea either i just picked it.

Ĉmeric
06-09-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm less popular then Wat Tyler? Wtf!:eusa_doh:

Rachel
06-09-2009, 09:16 PM
your own poll just bit you in the ass ...

Rainraven
06-09-2009, 11:35 PM

Catch 22 right there.

If you hadn't posted the poll you would've been more popular than Wat Tyler.

But to find out you were more popular than Wat Tyler you had to post the poll and thus become less popular than him :coffee:

Gooding
06-10-2009, 12:49 AM
Okay, so now Lady Lyfing's Baskid???

Aemma
06-10-2009, 01:11 AM

Ahh but we loves ya Ĉmeric...and you know some of us would vote for ya more than once if we could. :) I'm sure that Beornie himself would too! :)

Lady L
06-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Okay, so now Lady Lyfing's Baskid???

:confused:

Ĉmeric
06-10-2009, 01:16 AM
So people hate me because I start polls?:confused:

I didn't start the president/prime minister (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5247) poll but I'm dead last in a 6-way race. If I hadn't voted for myself I wouldn't have any votes.:(

Susi
06-10-2009, 01:18 AM
You all forgot about Susu :(

I voted for Rainraven because I lobes her.

I also voted for Loyalist because I admire his consistency.

And I would have voted for Utram because he stores all of my data in a convenient pocket-sized stick.

Aemma
06-10-2009, 01:21 AM
So people hate me because I start polls?:confused:

I didn't start the president/prime minister poll but I'm dead last in a 6-way race. If I hadn't voted for myself I wouldn't have any votes.:(

Who hates you? Nobody hates you!! I certainly don't hate you! I just said we loves ya up there somewhere, didn't I? :) :thumb001:

And I didn't vote for anybody in that poll because it was single choice only and not multiple choice. You ALL have characteristics that I admire. So if I can't vote for all, I vote for none here at The Apricity. :)

C'mon my favourite curmudgeon, you're too lovable to hate. Honestly! :D

Cato
06-10-2009, 01:36 AM
I vote for myself even though I am not on the poll. :P

Octothorpe
06-11-2009, 07:17 PM
I simply must vote for lei.talk! I love the elliptical sensibility, the zen directedness, the lively flow of words from this poster. A thousand years! :)