PDA

View Full Version : Why the negative attitude towards Slavs/Poles?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kazimiera
06-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Why do Slavs have a bad reputation among westerners?

I've heard more than once them being referred to as being worse than animals, filthy etc

Why this negativity towards Slavs, Poles etc?

aimar
06-06-2012, 07:12 PM
I have nothing against slavs, there's a couple of Ukrainians in my city and they are hardworking people.

Siegfried
06-06-2012, 07:13 PM
One of the reasons:

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20120102-39859.html

They're plenty of others, trust me.

Virtuous
06-06-2012, 07:16 PM
I also don't understand why, I think Slavs are awesome, specially when drunk (just kidding :D).

Paluga
06-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Stupid people are unfortunately among every nation.

Corvus
06-06-2012, 07:18 PM
I have never registered a negative attidute towards Poles, but honestly I have never really known one in my life. There are hardly any Poles where I live.

Dacul
06-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Because actually nazis did not lost WW2,they won it.
Since US is lead by nazis and they have something against slavs,they consider slavs inferior.No idea why.
Look what US did in ex-Yugoslavia,they destroyed a part of serbian civilian infrastructure there.
Look what US is doing now in Balkans,they enraged romanians against slavs,they enraged albanians against slavs and so on.
We can just hope these people (pro-nazis) will stop with their absurdities and start to behave more human.
Russians and ukrainians are even more hated than poles,since they are christian orthodox.
In fact if you want to see which nations got most killed in WW2 first place as percentage are hebrews and 2nd place russians,if you take numbers first place is russians and 2nd place is hebrews.
Russians should also ask that the holocaust against their population to be accepted.
But I doubt that will happen any time soon.

Wildland
06-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Maybe because women tend to think they are:

http://blog.fashion-doll-guide.com/images/Pink-Halloween-Barbie-2009.jpg

and men:

http://www.google.se/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.wildbluffmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/he-man.jpg&sa=X&ei=4a3PT5z_CKak4gTq-YStDA&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHrk6GIa9fz_3HEf3Gr2-vvuBNA5w

Virtuous
06-06-2012, 07:24 PM
and men:

http://www.google.se/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.wildbluffmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/he-man.jpg&sa=X&ei=4a3PT5z_CKak4gTq-YStDA&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHrk6GIa9fz_3HEf3Gr2-vvuBNA5w

ZZ5LpwO-An4

jerney
06-06-2012, 07:26 PM

Someone I know (who I would rather forget) told me that the Poles are the kaffirs of Europe and that I should be ashamed of my Polish/Slavic ancestry and never speak about it if I want some respect.

I guess lots of Polish/Slavic immigrants had (have?) a bad reputation in western countries because of their behaviors. I don't think diaspora in large numbers ever give a good representation of their home country because it's usually the worst of the worst leaving, especially when it's due to economic reasons. Just my impression at least.

I have also had some rather negative reactions from Germans when they find out what my surname is. I was told once by a German that I have no license to speak German because I'm a dirty Polak.

I find it hard to believe a normal, every day German who had not been provoked and was not a neo-nazi would say that to your face.

I have also been told on numerous occasions that I don't look western (?) and look like I am from "the other side of the Iron Curtain"

You don't look particularly "Eastern" to me. I'd place you in the British Isles before anything else.

RoyBatty
06-06-2012, 07:30 PM
It's a multi-faceted question. There are all kinds of reasons for perceived popularity and unpopularity of any given group.

Poles have swamped the UK, hence the natives aren't in love with them. There are just too many.
Poles aren't too popular with Germans due to the loss of Eastern territories after WW2.
Germans (not to mention Russians) aren't too popular with Poles for historical reasons.

Slavs aren't particularly popular in Western Europe because they are Slavs, not Western European. Nothing particularly complicated about it. The culture and language is somewhat different and different = foreign. More foreign than another Western Euro and hence a more limited understanding of and appreciation for them.

My personal opinion regarding them ranges from neutral to positive but then again I know many and am somewhat familiar with the culture.

In general I don't think there are major problems, all European nations have mutual likes and dislikes about one another.

Loki
06-06-2012, 07:31 PM
I really like Slavs and Poles :)

derLowe
06-06-2012, 07:33 PM

I've heard more than once them being referred to as being worse than animals, filthy etc.

I have also had some rather negative reactions from Germans when they find out what my surname is. I was told once by a German that I have no license to speak German because I'm a dirty Polak. I have also been told on numerous occasions that I don't look western (?) and look like I am from "the other side of the Iron Curtain".

Someone I know (who I would rather forget) told me that the Poles are the kaffirs of Europe and that I should be ashamed of my Polish/Slavic ancestry and never speak about it if I want some respect.

I can think of a few reasons.

Virtuous
06-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Yeah I kid the Poles and Slavs, I love a Polish girl after all :)

Mary
06-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Poles are very failed Slavs.

When it comes to other Slavs people just hate because they're envious.

Aces High
06-06-2012, 07:36 PM
I have also been told on numerous occasions that I don't look western (?) and look like I am from "the other side of the Iron Curtain".

I used to make shit like that up too when i was six years old......for attention probably.

Siegfried
06-06-2012, 07:37 PM
The poles I've met lately have been annoying pricks full of pan-slavic BS. They can hate me all they want for having German ancestors and being proud of it, but if I raise as much as a finger to defend myself, I am the racist and the hater. They are full of groundless pride for their country and tend to speak violently against those who aren't from that country, though it is clear they are hardly anywhere near the standards of other countries. A day does not go by without a pole reminding me of his proud Polish roots.

As Georg Forster put it:

Poland is a mixture of sarmatian -- well-nigh aboriginal cruelty and French superarrogance; an ignorant people with not a trace of taste, yet given to luxury, gambling and fashion."

If don't have a hate for the Poles just for being Poles, but their collective actions and nature I dislike a great lot. Hate is not a good word, but dislike should do.

Horseman
One of the reasons:

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20120102-39859.html

They're plenty of others, trust me.

Are you sure? It does not look on the polish work ...:)

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/maps/countries-with-most-car-theft-rates.jpg

Kazimiera
I find it hard to believe a normal, every day German who had not been provoked and was not a neo-nazi would say that to your face.

If anything, he was normal, every day asshole.

I didn't provoke him. His parents know my family and that they are Polish. He overheard me speaking to someone in German, butted into the conversation saying that I don't have a license to do so. :confused:

I'd never spoken a word to the guy before or since.

Kazimiera
06-06-2012, 07:38 PM
I used to make shit like that up too when i was six years old......for attention probably.

Go play with Germanicus.

Siegfried
06-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Are you sure? Are you sure? It does not look on the polish work ...:)

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/maps/countries-with-most-car-theft-rates.jpg

As far as I know, a lot of these countries have a lot of Polish immigrants.:thumb001:

It was even the Polish ambassador who stated this, not some random German.

Contra Mundum
06-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Never met someone from Poland, but knew a few Americans of Polish descent and liked them all.

Aces High
06-06-2012, 07:42 PM
I'd never spoken a word to the guy before or since.

Your honour....members of the jury.......may i put it this way to you.

Liar...liar....your bums on fire.

Sultan Suleiman
06-06-2012, 07:48 PM
It's just jealousy of lesser races :)

exceeder
06-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Can't speak for other european states, but I know poles are relatively well seen here. I think one of the bigger 'stereotypes' of polish people is that they are rather eccentric but very smart (Marie Curie, Coppernicus, Chopin, etc.). They are also perceived as being very attractive (women especially).

I know there have been some poles who have played very significant roles in american history, and most americans of polish background have been very well integrated so as far as I know, they are seen as anyone else.

Where Poland may have had a bad rep with most of its neighbours, I know France has generally had good relations with Poland (both historically and contemporarily) and as far as I know, Poles are well liked in France.

As someone who is half polish, I have never encountered any real negativity towards Poles, except maybe once when I was talking with a friend of mine who is an english policeman, who was saying many spousal abuse cases in England (where a drunk husband beats his wife) were done by Poles. Outside of that case, I can't say I have ever heard negative things about Poles anywhere else.

Horseman
06-06-2012, 07:49 PM
As far as I know, a lot of these countries have a lot of Polish immigrants.:thumb001:

It was even the Polish ambassador who stated this, not some random German.

As far as I know a lot of Poles in Great Britain, Ireland, Germany and the Netherlands. Of these countries only the United Kingdom is in the forefront - highlighted on the map

Beethoven
06-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Germans/Nazis - killed 30 millions of slavs during WW2 but lost 6 millions of their own ppl.

Nazis during WW2 was calling slavs "sub-humans that are worse then animals and only jews are worse then them"

I seen many germans they hate slavs - especially they hate polish and eastern slavs. But i dont think other western ppl hate slavs - i dont think that celtic countrys like Belgium,France,Ireland,UK,Canada have many ppl that hate slavs.

I also seen russians that hate their slavic brothers poles and ukrainians more then any one else.

I also heard that finnish and estonian people hate russians but im not sure.

Siegfried
06-06-2012, 07:53 PM
As far as I know a lot of Poles in Great Britain, Ireland, Germany and the Netherlands. Of these countries only the United Kingdom is in the forefront - highlighted on the map

Norway and Sweden are starting to have an increasing number of Poles as well.:thumb001:

derLowe
06-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Never met someone from Poland, but knew a few Americans of Polish descent and liked them all.

Most of the Polish people I know in South Africa are nice, well educated and very rich, however some of my friends in the UK have commented that the British immigrant Poles they met are very coarse and crude.

Other Slavs that I met had very crude behavior.

GeistFaust
06-06-2012, 08:01 PM
I think a lot of it might have a combination to do with more recent events in the modern era, and the history between these people going back to the Middle of the Middle Ages. Its a very complex ordeal, and I don't think all Westerners are negative towards Poles and Slavs. I have seen and met some very nice Polish people, but they just seemed foreign and different to me, and there was nothing wrong with it. I just did not agree with their degree of a foreign feeling and difference, and I found them to be a bit simplistic and naive.

This might be a misperception of my own, and I definitely do not hate any other European peoples. I try not to generalize or make broad assumptions about specific groups of people, but certainly I think some are partially true or some semblance of truth attached to them. My dad's family came from an area of many Southern and Eastern Europeans, but there were also many British Islander and German descended people.

The German descended people especially saw the Southerners and Eastern Europeans as being rather lowly, drunken, slovenly, unkempt, and loud. There are many Polish festivities in the area, and many of the German descended people would criticize the lowliness of the whole affair, but oddly enough they attend their festivities for the sake of it.

I have even heard instances of the German descended people in my dad's area criticizing and poking fun at Southern and Eastern European peoples for being inferior, and not having good German blood like them. I have never read or seen much anti-Polish/Slavic rhetoric amongst British people until more recently with all the most recent immigrants, although there were certainly some negative comments that I have seen historically from this side of the aisle.

Slavs and Polish people in general have always seen as barbarian peasants, who did not have a proper understanding of true and authentic culture. There has been anti-Slavic/anti-Polish feelings going back to the time of the Teutonic knights, and it would escalate later on in the Middle Ages. A lot of it was political and territorial in nature, but there were also descriptions that the Polish were lazy and uncultured peasant barbarians, who were ignorant and simplistic.

When Prussia would come to dominate, although their were even some mixing among the aristocracy with Polish nobility, their generally was some negative sentiment towards Slavs, but it was not as marked or distinct as it would become later. The Poles were basically the serfs for the German Burghers, and they of course saw themselves as more disciplined, cultured, and politically structured than the Polish.

German and Austrian historians would blame the fall of the Polish-Lithuanian government on the Slavic/Polish peoples, because they were too disorganized and unstructured in a cultural sense. Now anti-Slavic/Polish behavior would really ramp up during the time of the Romantics, and Ernst Mortiz Arndt would claim that the Polish/Wends have not offered a single notable accomplishments or achievement to culture or the intellect.

There was also plenty of other negative rhetoric from German nationalists and intellectuals during this time period, and clearly German had transcended Polish/Slavic cultures to the nth degree when it came to quality of intellectual and cultural datum distilled.

There are many different causes and reasons behind anti-Slavic/anti-Polish behavior due to historical reasons going back to the Middle Medieval period and in more recent times. Anti-Slavic behavior in the U.S. tends to be refined to a few German communities, and people of German descent, such as in the Midwest and parts of Pennsylvania Dutch country.

Thunor
06-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Attention-seeking "woe is me" thread, but I'll bite.

I suppose the negative view of Poles in places like Western Europe is because of Polish mass immigration and their behavior. Germany also has well-known troubles with Poland, so it's understandable why they wouldn't like Poles. I personally have a mostly neutral view of Poles, since I haven't interacted that much with them.

I seriously doubt your sob story about the German calling you "a dirty Polack" to your face - I've been to Germany, and it's probably the most polite country I've ever seen. The average German would rather drop dead than do something that might be seen as "Nazism".

Because actually nazis did not lost WW2,they won it. Since US is lead by nazis and they have something against slavs
Go back to your padded cell, Balkanoid.

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:04 PM
If only we could rebuild that Iron Curtain.. Two times as high and three times as wide.

Loki
06-06-2012, 08:06 PM
If only we could rebuild that Iron Curtain.. Two times as high and three times as wide.

:rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:07 PM
:rolleyes:

Think about it. No more bloody people nicking our jobs because they work on the cheap, no more bloody car thieves, no more unsafe ATM's that have been hacked. Please: any day of the week.

When will we start ? "Rolls up the sleeves".

Kazimiera
06-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Attention-seeking "woe is me" thread, but I'll bite.

Not a "woe is me" thread. It is a question. More than once on TA have I seen that someone has expressed negativity towards Poles and/or Slavs and I am interested in knowing why.

I was using my experience as an example. Germans are polite, just not when they are not in Germany.

Thunor
06-06-2012, 08:12 PM
They can hate me all they want for having German blood and being proud of it

German blood?

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Who is that guy in the picture ?

Virtuous
06-06-2012, 08:14 PM
I think a lot of it might have a combination to do with more recent events in the modern era, and the history between these people going back to the Middle of the Middle Ages. Its a very complex ordeal, and I don't think all Westerners are negative towards Poles and Slavs. I have seen and met some very nice Polish people, but they just seemed foreign and different to me, and there was nothing wrong with it. I just did not agree with their degree of a foreign feeling and difference, and I found them to be a bit simplistic and naive.

This might be a misperception of my own, and I definitely do not hate any other European peoples. I try not to generalize or make broad assumptions about specific groups of people, but certainly I think some are partially true or some semblance of truth attached to them. My dad's family came from an area of many Southern and Eastern Europeans, but there were also many British Islander and German descended people.

The German descended people especially saw the Southerners and Eastern Europeans as being rather lowly, drunken, slovenly, unkempt, and loud. There are many Polish festivities in the area, and many of the German descended people would criticize the lowliness of the whole affair, but oddly enough they attend their festivities for the sake of it.

I have even heard instances of the German descended people in my dad's area criticizing and poking fun at Southern and Eastern European peoples for being inferior, and not having good German blood like them. I have never read or seen much anti-Polish/Slavic rhetoric amongst British people until more recently with all the most recent immigrants, although there were certainly some negative comments that I have seen historically from this side of the aisle.

Slavs and Polish people in general have always seen as barbarian peasants, who did not have a proper understanding of true and authentic culture. There has been anti-Slavic/anti-Polish feelings going back to the time of the Teutonic knights, and it would escalate later on in the Middle Ages. A lot of it was political and territorial in nature, but there were also descriptions that the Polish were lazy and uncultured peasant barbarians, who were ignorant and simplistic.

When Prussia would come to dominate, although their were even some mixing among the aristocracy with Polish nobility, their generally was some negative sentiment towards Slavs, but it was not as marked or distinct as it would become later. The Poles were basically the serfs for the German Burghers, and they of course saw themselves as more disciplined, cultured, and politically structured than the Polish.

German and Austrian historians would blame the fall of the Polish-Lithuanian government on the Slavic/Polish peoples, because they were too disorganized and unstructured in a cultural sense. Now anti-Slavic/Polish behavior would really ramp up during the time of the Romantics, and Ernst Mortiz Arndt would claim that the Polish/Wends have not offered a single notable accomplishments or achievement to culture or the intellect.

There was also plenty of other negative rhetoric from German nationalists and intellectuals during this time period, and clearly German had transcended Polish/Slavic cultures to the nth degree when it came to quality of intellectual and cultural datum distilled.

There are many different causes and reasons behind anti-Slavic/anti-Polish behavior due to historical reasons going back to the Middle Medieval period and in more recent times. Anti-Slavic behavior in the U.S. tends to be refined to a few German communities, and people of German descent, such as in the Midwest and parts of Pennsylvania Dutch country.

O_O

welcome back, Geist!

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Are you sure? It does not look on the polish work ...:)

Wherever the Poles go the car thieves are not faraway. This would make a very good travel poster for Poland: Visit Warsaw, your car is already there !

Talvi
06-06-2012, 08:15 PM

Thank you.

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
Thank you.

Estonia is like the happy exception. This time we should build it across the Baltic as well and include you lot on the Western side on the condition that you chuck the Russki's out. Happy ?

Talvi
06-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Estonia is like the happy exception. This time we should build it across the Baltic as well and include you lot on the Western side on the condition that you chuck the Russki's out. Happy ?

Yes. :D

Il Principe
06-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Baltic states behind the hypothetical Iron Curtain, please. We wouldn't want even more Baltic car-thieves and burglars in Sweden than we already have, would we?

Possibly one could make an exception for the Estonians (who are essentially Sovietized Finns), but certainly not for the other two.

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Baltics behind the Iron Curtain, please. We don't want even more Balts stealing cars in Scandinavia than we already have, would we?

Possibly one could make an exception for Estonia (who are essentially Sovietized Finns), but certainly not for the other two.

Good point.

Loki
06-06-2012, 08:25 PM

I totally disagree with your view on Estonia (sorry Talvi :p )

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Who is that guy in the picture ?

I have to repeat my question. Anyway I am deleting the picture.

Loki
06-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Think about it. No more bloody people nicking our jobs because they work on the cheap, no more bloody car thieves, no more unsafe ATM's that have been hacked. Please: any day of the week.

No thank you, I have thought about it for years.

Now troll me if you wish (as you normally do in these threads). I will not look back on this thread, very busy.

Rereg
06-06-2012, 08:27 PM
I think Poles have bad reputation only in germanic countries. Generally slavic and germanic nations never love each other. If you know the history you should understand everything

The Second reason is mass immigration of polish people to western country, it's very sad occurrence, harmful to Poland.

Horseman
06-06-2012, 08:28 PM

Do not know if this idea would have liked in Berlin. Dismantling the Iron Curtain, it was the biggest success in Europe over the last few hundred years. Despite these "horrible Poles" who come to Your country

Loki
06-06-2012, 08:28 PM
I think Poles have bad reputation only in germanic countries. Generally slavic and germanic nations never love each other.

I'm very Germanic and I love Slavs.

Mary
06-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Do not know if this idea would have liked in Berlin. Dismantling the Iron Curtain, it was the biggest success in Europe over the last few hundred years. Despite these "horrible Poles" who come to Your country

Go look up the polls, both sides want the wall back.

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:29 PM
This time it would be build on the Oder-Neiße border.

Waidewut
06-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Baltic states behind the hypothetical Iron Curtain, please. We wouldn't want even more Baltic car-thieves and burglars in Sweden than we already have, would we?

Possibly one could make an exception for the Estonians (who are essentially Sovietized Finns), but certainly not for the other two.

Please concentrate all of the negativeness upon Slavs, as this is the topic of the thread.

Mary
06-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Today, 20 years after the fall of the Berlin Wall, 57 percent, or an absolute majority, of eastern Germans defend the former East Germany. "The GDR had more good sides than bad sides. There were some problems, but life was good there," say 49 percent of those polled. Eight percent of eastern Germans flatly oppose all criticism of their former home and agree with the statement: "The GDR had, for the most part, good sides. Life there was happier and better than in reunified Germany today."
"From today's perspective, I believe that we were driven out of paradise when the Wall came down," one person writes, and a 38-year-old man "thanks God" that he was able to experience living in the GDR, noting that it wasn't until after German reunification that he witnessed people who feared for their existence, beggars and homeless people.

Today's Germany is described as a "slave state" and a "dictatorship of capital," and some letter writers reject Germany for being, in their opinion, too capitalist or dictatorial, and certainly not democratic. Schroeder finds such statements alarming. "I am afraid that a majority of eastern Germans do not identify with the current sociopolitical system."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,634122,00.html

RoyBatty
06-06-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm very Germanic and I love Slavs.

I'm also quite favourably inclined towards them. Imo a new Wall would actually be a somewhat good thing for countries like Russia.

They can then avoid:

- Western Liberalism,
- Globalisation,
- Some of the worst aspects of Multiculturalism,
- New European Values and American McValues (ugh)
- Western NGO's and American Missionaries / Evangelicals / CIA informants and agitators (same thing) can be booted out.

Many benefits, some drawbacks. Worth considering imo.

RoyBatty
06-06-2012, 08:40 PM
"From today's perspective, I believe that we were driven out of paradise when the Wall came down," one person writes, and a 38-year-old man "thanks God" that he was able to experience living in the GDR, noting that it wasn't until after German reunification that he witnessed people who feared for their existence, beggars and homeless people.

A Russian friend of mine described the end of the Soviet Union in similar terms.

He said that under Capitalism the holidays became shorter, they had to work harder, the environment and future became uncertain and overnight things went from being safe to dangerous and criminal.

Sultan Suleiman
06-06-2012, 08:42 PM

Do we get western Poland back if we ever get it up?

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Do we get western Poland back if we ever get it up?

You can get Eastern Poland and the Germans get East Germany and Prussia. That sounds like the best place to build a wall.

Midori
06-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Evangelicals

Nothing wrong with this. Other than that I agree.

StonyArabia
06-06-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm also quite favourably inclined towards them. Imo a new Wall would actually be a somewhat good thing for countries like Russia.

Russia can't survive without it's own form of multiculturalism that is respecting the various ethnic and religious groups that live within the federation, any alienation is bound to break it up and it knows it. a Wall against Russia will not be for it's benefit nor the benefit of the West it's will be a wall. American missionaries that are active in Russia tend to be mostly Mormonism but most often they seem to engage in the Islamic regions, few years ago they were made not to be welcomed again. Russia should of course give independence to the Northern Caucasus, but it does not want to because it's needs it for a Southern broder strategic reasons and of course the rich natural resources.

Sultan Suleiman
06-06-2012, 08:49 PM
You can get Eastern Poland and the Germans get East Germany and Prussia. That sounds like the best place to build a wall.

I like Cold War borders better :)

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:56 PM
I like Cold War borders better :)

That's stolen land so.. it's Germany.

Horseman
06-06-2012, 08:57 PM

That was close and the Soviets would have done the Iron Curtain in the Atlantic. Then everyone in Europe could experience the benefits of what East Germany and all Eastern Bloc countries. Perhaps it was pretty cool when the East Germans liked it?

Rereg
06-06-2012, 08:58 PM
I also seen russians that hate their slavic brothers poles and ukrainians more then any one else.

I think polish- russian hate is only stupid myth created by dumb politicians and wicked media. In most cases polish people have positive or neutral thinks towards Russia and ordinary russian people. But also we usually hate soviet communism and Stalin- bloody killer. Peacefull friendship should be polish- russian strategy.

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 08:59 PM
That was close and the Soviets would you have done the Iron Curtain in the Atlantic. Then everyone in Europe could experience the benefits of what East Germany and all Eastern Bloc countries. Perhaps it was pretty cool when the East Germans liked it?
But it didn't happen. No we got the Americans and at least we don't have to prostitute our daughters or go working in other countries to make ends meet. ;)

And you're not getting the immigrants because the " commies always protected you". No it's because no one in the right mind wanted to go there.

Contra Mundum
06-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Most of the Polish people I know in South Africa are nice, well educated and very rich, however some of my friends in the UK have commented that the British immigrant Poles they met are very coarse and crude.

Other Slavs that I met had very crude behavior.

They would make great skinheads then. They can help run the Pakis and blacks out of Britain.

poiuytrewq0987
06-06-2012, 09:14 PM

I've heard more than once them being referred to as being worse than animals, filthy etc

Because everyone is jealous of red-blooded Catholic Polish Slavs

http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/124542.jpg

:wink

and meanwhile in Germany...

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp231/innocent456/meanwhileingermany.jpg

Rereg
06-06-2012, 09:15 PM
They would make great skinheads then. They can help run the Pakis and blacks out of Britain.

For most Brits we are "white blacks" :) You should know that Pakis and Africans are too strong even for skinheads, white
racists etc. British government protects non-europeans immigrants.

Il Principe
06-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Anyways, to answer the topic of the thread: I think it has more to do with a generalized dislike of Eastern European immigration in recent times, rather than a deep historical grudge. The case of Germany is obviously different, as that country has long fought against the Slavs in the east, felt metaphysically opposed to them, and perceived them as less worth due to Germans ever representing the high civilization and superior culture in the area.

Sweden has not had much interaction with Poles until recently, although they did have an interesting role in our history: it was them who converted us to the Catholic Church. If that hadn't happened, Sweden would've become a part of the Eastern Orthodox world (Gotland was already Orthodox at that point), which makes for an interesting alternate history.

Oh, do explain why race-replacement by Poles is somehow "better" than race-replacement by swarms of Negroids and Indids. The fact that Poles happen to be an European people does not absolve them of anything. Britain is for the British peoples, and your "all whites are equal" delusions and racial egalitarianism are giving me feelings of nausea.

Fortis in Arduis
06-06-2012, 10:20 PM
I think that we like the more southern Slavs, but once bitten twice shy with Polacks.

I see them as an embittered materialistic people, with a sleazy money-first attitude.

Catrau
06-06-2012, 11:10 PM
In my country we have or had (I don't know anymore) a large community of Ukrainians overall they are seen as hard working, well-educated and integrated foreigners. No other minority ever integrated so well and peacefully and apparently they like it here very much. On the other hand we have slavic/eastern mafias attacking people at home, especially in the south (in the Algarve), they are especially brutal and aggressive and it is said that they even have military training. They attack lonely houses usually from aged foreigners. They are easy targets because in those places virtually there was no crime. Some of these groups have been caught and they are Russian, Moldavians and Romanians. I have no notice of Poles as taking part. I also heard that western male students sometimes aren't very welcome in Poland by young local males, I wonder why?

All across Iberia, but especially in Spain, it is very common to find people from Romania, they come here in big families (clans) without a job contract and live under bridges and because they have no jobs, they survive by begging in the streets and making minor assaults like stealing peoples wallets or stealing in the supermarkets and convenience stores. This is also common in France, once I saw in Toulouse aggressive begging by Romani and I can assure you that it is a bit frightening especially if you're a foreigner yourself.

In the end, I think these examples I brought here from my own experience shouldn't make us label people by the place where they come from or put any kind of emphasis on negative stereotypes because of occasional situations. You'll find nice and nasty people everywhere.

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 11:15 PM
For most Brits we are "white blacks" :)
The Dutch feel exactly the same way about the Poles. The friendly feelings that we felt until a few years ago are gone (when people still talked about " ooh those boys helped to liberate us in 1944") now that we noticed that the Poles like to liberate our cars and liberate our jobs and liberate entire homes by breaking into them.

xajapa
06-06-2012, 11:26 PM
It seems Germans and Poles just don't get along. In the US there was a bias against the Poles and other Slavs, along with Eastern and Southern Europeans in general, 100 years or so ago. That is because these immigrants were so very different than the previous immigrants to the US. But. over time, the groups, including the Slavs have come to be respected.

morski
06-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Cause we turned out to be the actual Uebermenschen according to Adolf himself... :D:D

Útrám
06-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Poles have a rather negative reputation here as well. The majority of them come from lower-classes. A recent spike in crime has been attributed to Polish and Lithuanian crime syndicates.

I've known quite a few who were educated and well-adjusted though. I see no problem with diligent Slavic guest workers.

Hess
06-06-2012, 11:38 PM
It's a crazy to lump all Slavs in the same category.

how could anyone compare Czechs and Macedonians?

Lena
06-06-2012, 11:38 PM

You know, it's sounds a bit offensive to us, Slavs :wink

Dilberth
06-06-2012, 11:44 PM
It's a crazy to lump all Slavs in the same category.

how could anyone compare Czechs and Macedonians?

Hess the wogicist strikes again.

The Lawspeaker
06-06-2012, 11:44 PM
You know, it's sounds a bit offensive to us, Slavs :wink

I know but you know what's really offensive ? Polish car thieves coming here. Polish and other Oostblokkers emptying our bank accounts by means of skimming, Poles taking over our jobs, Romanians hacking our banks as well. Poles and Romanians breaking into our homes.

That is offensive. And that's why I want that wall back. Two times as high and three times as wide. And I want it to be finished today. We have Turks, Morrocans and West Indians and what not and that is bad enough and the last thing that we need are some more criminals using our open borders as an entry point and escape route.

The Journeyman
06-06-2012, 11:46 PM
It's sad because the Slavs are so similar to Germanics in many ways. Take their mythology, for instance. Almost the same Gods (and world tree), same philosophies etc. The slavs of the Baltic (Wends, etc) were almost indistinguishable from their viking counterparts of the day. The Slavs were there at pivotal moments when German nations needed military aid. I think this WW2 propaganda against them had to do with hatred for Bolshevism and fresh wounds from WW1. There was similar propaganda against German coming from the Russians as well, only biased for the Slavs.

morski
06-06-2012, 11:53 PM
It's sad because the Slavs are so similar people to the Germanics in many ways. Take their mythology, for instance. Almost the same Gods (and world tree), same philosophies etc. The slavs of the Baltic (Wends, etc) were almost indistinguishable from their viking counterparts of the day. The Slavs were there at pivotal moments when German nations needed military aid. I think this WW2 propaganda against them had to do with hatred for Bolshevism and fresh wounds from WW1. There was similar propaganda against German coming from the Russians as well, only biased for the Slavs.

You serious? Germans annihilated Russians in WWI. They sent them back to first grade with the help of Volodya "the German agent" Lenin.:D

Thunor
06-06-2012, 11:57 PM
I think this WW2 propaganda against them had to do with hatred for Bolshevism and fresh wounds from WW1.
LOL. I'm fairly sure Hitler genuinely disliked the Slavs for, well, being Slavs. His supposed "anti-communism" was mostly a propaganda thing (Who were Hitler's allies between 1939 and 1941?).

This is just historical accuracy.

Lena
06-07-2012, 12:04 AM
I know but you know what's really offensive ? Polish car thieves coming here. Polish and other Oostblokkers emptying our bank accounts by means of skimming, Poles taking over our jobs, Romanians hacking our banks as well. Poles and Romanians breaking into our homes.

That is offensive. And that's why I want that wall back. Two times as high and three times as wide. And I want it to be finished today. We have Turks, Morrocans and West Indians and what not and that is bad enough and the last thing that we need are some more criminals using our open borders as an entry point and escape route.

Just so you know, Ex YU was never under iron curtain and you'll still need to deal with us, even IF you build that wall :wink

I don't know Tuan, I wish to believe that you're only temporary upset...

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Just so you know, Ex YU was never under iron curtain and you'll still need to deal with us, even IF you build that wall :wink

I don't know Tuan, I wish to believe that you're only temporary upset...
Frankly. I am quite tired of all the immigrants that are coming to my country and if I remember correctly the Yugoslav mob is also causing trouble here.

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 12:18 AM
LOL. I'm fairly sure Hitler genuinely disliked the Slavs for, well, being Slavs. His supposed "anti-communism" was mostly a propaganda thing (Who were Hitler's allies between 1939 and 1941?).

This is just historical accuracy.

I think it had mostly to do with their Pan-Slavic pseudo-scientific BS which, as far I've seen, claims Germany and other lands to be Slavic. That probably set him off (I know it did me).

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 12:19 AM
I think it had mostly to do with their Pan-Slavic pseudo-scientific BS which, as far I've seen, claims Germany and other lands to be Slavic. That probably set him off (I know it did me).

Same here. The krauts are bastards but even if they are the most nasty, troublesome brother of the Germanic family they are still family . And the Poles are not part of that family.

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Same here. The krauts are bastards but even if they are the most nasty, troublesome brother of the Germanic family they are still family . And the Poles are not part of that family.

I love you too, Tuan.:D

Thunor
06-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Same here. The krauts are bastards
My god, are you still harping on about this?

I love you too, Tuan.:D
But you're not an ethnic German, not even fully Europid. My post was deleted by a mod when I posted your photo, but anyone can see you're not Germanic.

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 12:22 AM
My god, are you still harping on about this?

Goddamnit. I know what turn this thread will take.

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 12:26 AM
But you're not an ethnic German, not even fully Europid. My post was deleted by a mod when I posted your photo, but anyone can see you're not Germanic.

Where did you post my pic?

And, fwy, many of the Germanic members see me having no problem passing in their country, so you can go spew nonsense elsewhere. I'm not of full Germanic stock, but it's still there.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Last time you pulled such stuff and posted pictures you got cautioned by a mod. The last time you were really being an utterly annoying prick and attacking staff as well as members it got you a holiday of a fortnight. Before you post - think about the next step you are going to take. For your own sake.

Lena
06-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Frankly. I am quite tired of all the immigrants that are coming to my country and if I remember correctly the Yugoslav mob is also causing trouble here.

Believe it or not, although I'm in Belgrade, Serbia, I'm a permanent USA green card holder and find your remarks on immigrants unacceptable :D
lol

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Before this thread goes on, I would like to clarify the statements made before. I have a general dislike for Poles, due to the vast majority being irritating to me, but I have met plenty of Poles I like (must be Slavicised Germans:D) and that I am friends with. I do by no means resent the Poles for being Poles, and judge each individual as exactly that, a unit, even though I will have slight biases.

However, I still don't support mass Polish immigration to Western Europe, or, for the matter, any mass inter-European migration.

Thunor
06-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Where did you post my pic?
It doesn't matter, it's deleted now.

And, fwy, many of the Germanic members see me having no problem passing in their country, so you can go spew nonsense elsewhere.
It's not "nonsense", you do not look Germanic. You're at the extreme fringes of Europeanness. The closest your "look" comes to any Germanic country is this Finnish school shooter:

http://murderpedia.org/male.A/images/auvinen/000a.jpg

I'm not of full Germanic stock, but it's still there.
I don't even know what you are, since your profile says "Turkic" and you say "German".

Insuperable
06-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Screw Slavs, Screw Germanics, Screw Romance, Screw Baltics

In real life only morons and Aspergers identify with that

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 12:38 AM
It's not "nonsense", you do not look Germanic. You're at the extreme fringes of Europeanness. The closest your "look" comes to any Germanic country is this Finnish school shooter:

http://murderpedia.org/male.A/images/auvinen/000a.jpg

Extreme fringes of "Europeanness"?

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/small/0808/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Screw Slavs, Screw Germanics, Screw Romance, Screw Baltics

In real life only morons and Aspergers identify with that

Solin, you misunderstood the point. We're discussing the greater general populations. In reality we still have our own individual nations, and these terms are used for a greater general area.

ficuscarica
06-07-2012, 12:44 AM
The Dutch feel exactly the same way about the Poles. The friendly feelings that we felt until a few years ago are gone (when people still talked about " ooh those boys helped to liberate us in 1944") now that we noticed that the Poles like to liberate our cars and liberate our jobs and liberate entire homes by breaking into them.

I mentioned the Poles´ tendency to steal in this forum a while ago. The Poles tried to make it look like German propaganda that is not found outside of Germany. Well, apparently it is.
Personally I never made such experiences with Poles, which isn´t surprising as I live as far away from Poland as it is possible in Germany. However, people from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern have told me that Poles even steal big agricultural machines from farms in North-Eastern Germany. And apparently their stealing trips lead them even to the Netherlands. Therefore it isn´t surprising when many people don´t like Poles. Of course this "stereotype" doesn´t apply to all Polish people.

For those who understand German here are some jokes that illustrate the Polish passion for car stealing:
"Kaum gestohlen, schon in Polen."
"Beliebtester Vorname in Polen - Klaus (von Klau es)!"

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 12:44 AM
It doesn't matter, it's deleted now.

I'd still like to know where you posted it and with what purposes.

I don't even know what you are, since your profile says "Turkic" and you say "German".

If you haven't realised, that's a joke.

Vasconcelos
06-07-2012, 12:45 AM
I have nothing against slavs, there's a couple of Ukrainians in my city and they are hardworking people.

Indeed, they are great immigrants. Obviously some crime mobs also pop up, but that's not the average joe's fault. My general opinion on slavs, at least East ones which I have more contact with, is pretty good.

Hess
06-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Hess the wogicist strikes again.

I was talking about culture, not phenotype (though their phenotypes are also different)

Radogost
06-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Different look is main reason.

Fortis in Arduis
06-07-2012, 12:53 AM
I'd still like to know where you posted it and with what purposes.

I want to see how Mong you are. :cry

Breedingvariety
06-07-2012, 12:58 AM
Not funny.

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Not funny.

Fine, a trolling attempt then.

Fortis in Arduis
06-07-2012, 01:07 AM
Krieger, you scored 3/10 on the Farting is Arduous Scale of Mong.

Maybe it was early in the morning after too much Chardonnay?

xajapa
06-07-2012, 01:10 AM
[QUOTE=Krieger;938711] I have met plenty of Poles I like (must be Slavicised Germans:D) QUOTE]
I would venture to guess there are more Germanized Slavs than Slavised Germans:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung.

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Krieger, you scored 3/10 on the Farting is Arduous Scale of Mong.

Maybe it was early in the morning after too much Chardonnay?

Yes! I'm on the fringe of Europeaness! Supreme mong! :wohoo:

:D That's our secret since I'm not supposed to be drinking that at my age.

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 01:13 AM
[QUOTE=Krieger;938711] I have met plenty of Poles I like (must be Slavicised Germans:D) QUOTE]
I would venture to guess there are more Germanized Slavs than Slavised Germans:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung.

Hm...I don't know what the genetics say. You'll have to ask somebody else as I'm not an expert.

Breedingvariety
06-07-2012, 01:17 AM
I agree, but if you look at earlier Germanic wanderings, there must have been some Slavicised Germanics in earlier times.

morski
06-07-2012, 01:20 AM
I agree, but if you look at earlier Germanic wanderings, there must have been some Slavicised Germanics in earlier times.

There are at least the Balkan Sassi miners/ Saxon miners who were tracelessly absorbed into local Slavic populations.

Mary
06-07-2012, 02:28 AM

An average wage in Rumania is €400 per month. Than means a yearly wage is €5000.

If you steal a nice car (Audi, BMW) in Holland, you can sell it in Rumania for say €10 000. That's two years income in one go. It's like a Dutch guy would make €30 000 on stealing a car in Sweden. You would be an idiot not to do it.

Oh, and this isn't limited to East Europeans. Your own youngsters are about as poor as East Europeans (probably more when you count debt) in terms of net worth. So you're going to have a lot of your own breaking into houses or stealing cars.

We have people breaking into cars outside of kindergartens here recently. And I don't think it's limited to immigrants. Whenever you deny young men opportunities for social advancement, you're going to have this kind of stuff.

Supreme American
06-07-2012, 02:35 AM

They shouldn't. I think this hostility is more Western European than anything. Such hostility doesn't exist in the US.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 02:35 AM
An average wage in Rumania is €400 per month. Than means a yearly wage is €5000.

If you steal a nice car (Audi, BMW) in Holland, you can sell it in Rumania for say €10 000. That's two years income in one go. It's like a Dutch guy would make €30 000 on stealing a car in Sweden. You would be an idiot not to do it.
Yap. And we should make sure that they can't by closing the borders (leaving Schengen and returning to full border controls) and letting no Romanians or Poles come in if they would have as much as a speeding ticket on their Polish or Romanian (or Dutch or German) criminal record and putting up a visa wall.

arcticwolf
06-07-2012, 02:36 AM
Poles are very failed Slavs.

When it comes to other Slavs people just hate because they're envious.

:D Mary you never fail to be entertaining! Thanks! I love my Russian brothers and sisters so I'm gonna forgive you! :p

Mary
06-07-2012, 02:42 AM
Yap. And we should make sure that they can't by closing the borders (leaving Schengen and returning to full border controls) and letting no Romanians or Poles come in if they would have as much as a speeding ticket on their Polish or Romanian (or Dutch or German) criminal record and putting up a visa wall.

Put the bong away. No one is going to close any borders. People need to go and look for work in other countries. We have lots of young Swedes that work in Norway and Denmark for instance. What would they do in Sweden if they close the borders? Probably steal stuff.

You could close the borders only to Eastern Europe, but then you would first have to send everyone back, and then you would see the democratic government collapse.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Put the bong away. No one is going to close any borders. People need to go and look for work in other countries. We have lots of young Swedes that work in Norway and Denmark for instance. What would they do in Sweden if they close the borders? Probably steal stuff..
What they do up there is their problem.

You could close the borders only to Eastern Europe, but then you would first have to send everyone back, and then you would see the democratic government collapse.
There is no such thing as a real democratic government in this country and the Netherlands can leave Schengen if it wants to. And as a matter of fact Denmark was thinking about bringing back border controls. What we need first and foremost are binding referendums on the European Union, the Euro and Schengen. And I can assure you that the pro-Europe government would fear the outcome as the Dutch of today are about as Eurosceptic as the British.

Mary
06-07-2012, 03:03 AM

Scandinavia is a model for how the rest of Europe is going to work in terms of labor migration. That means young people from one country will go and work in a neighboring country.

There is no such thing as a real democratic government in this country and the Netherlands can leave Schengen if it wants to. And as a matter of fact Denmark was thinking about bringing back border controls. What we need first and foremost are binding referendums on the European Union, the Euro and Schengen. And I can assure you that the pro-Europe government would fear the outcome as the Dutch of today are about as Eurosceptic as the British.

First of all, even if you leave Schengen, any Gypsy can still come to Holland and stay for up to three months just because he feels like it. Schengen is relevant for non-EU travelers.

Second, Holland can't leave the EU. Do you understand that this is not realistic?

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Scandinavia is a model for how the rest of Europe is going to work in terms of labor migration. That means young people from one country will go and work in a neighboring country.
In your dreams.

First of all, even if you leave Schengen, any Gypsy can still come to Holland and stay for up to three months just because he feels like it. Schengen is relevant for non-EU travelers.
He would need a tourist visum for that and for that he would need to be able to pay his bills and he needs to be able to show that money up front at the embassy. How do I know ? Because a friend of mine from outside Europe is now facing the bureaucratic hurdles. And guess what: tourist visa can be... guess what: refused to applicants as well.

Second, Holland can't leave the EU. Do you understand that this is not realistic?
Says you. We have been doing great (even better then now) as a country for the past 500 years without a EU.

Partiasn
06-07-2012, 03:06 AM

Not really sure why Europe adopted the EU anyway. Here in the US there has been talk of limiting the Union as such secession. Centralizing Government does not necessarily create a strong economy, it just creates a big government, which in turn creates a great place for corruption to grow.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 03:10 AM
Not really sure why Europe adopted the EU anyway. Here in the US there has been talk of limiting the Union as such secession. Centralizing Government does not necessarily create a strong economy, it just creates a big government, which in turn creates a great place for corruption to grow.

And having no EU would not mean the end of European cooperation. We have been collaborating as well as murdering each other for the past 3000 years so.. it shows all the more that we don't need a EU.

Yes. A common market is a good idea but not at every price so something like a lite version of the old EEC would be just fine or something like the EFTA. And if we need to have one in the first place then it should be centred around Western Europe (leaving out the leeches in the East and the South).

Mary
06-07-2012, 03:15 AM
He would need a tourist visum for that and for that he would need to be able to pay his bills and he needs to be able to show that money up front at the embassy. How do I know ? Because a friend of mine from outside Europe is now facing the bureaucratic hurdles. And guess what: tourist visa can be... guess what: refused to applicants as well.

He doesn't need a visa because he is an EU citizen. All EU citizens have a right to stay in any EU country for up to three months regardless of Schengen.

Exactly. Your friend is from outside of the EU and hence he needs a visa. Most of Eastern Europe is part of the EU. That means they don't need a visa.

You cannot legally introduce visa requirements for EU citizens.

Says you. We have been doing great (even better then now) as a country for the past 500 years without a EU.

If you leave the EU you will face tariffs in everything you export to the EU. What do you plan to do about that?

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 03:16 AM
He doesn't need a visa because he is an EU citizen. All EU citizens have a right to stay in any EU country for up to three months regardless of Schengen.
Not when we leave Schengen and the EU. Besides EU laws mean fuck all as they have been put on us without popular consent. They have no mandate. They only have the mandate we allow them to have. That's right ? What do they want to do when we ignore them ? Kick us out ? Yes please.

If you leave the EU you will face tariffs in everything you export to the EU. What do you plan to do about that?
When we leave there will be no one left to pay the bills because the Germans would leave as well. There would be no more EU.Simple. Bye bye. Exit.

Beethoven
06-07-2012, 03:17 AM
I think polish- russian hate is only stupid myth created by dumb politicians and wicked media. In most cases polish people have positive or neutral thinks towards Russia and ordinary russian people. But also we usually hate soviet communism and Stalin- bloody killer. Peacefull friendship should be polish- russian strategy.
Dunno about real life but on the internet i seen russians insulting polish people thousand times.

http://lurkmore.to/Пшекосрач - even one of most popular russian sites - Lurkmore have tons of Poland hate.

USSR helped Nazi Germany conquer Poland in the begging of WW2. And Stalin hated polish people - he didnt helped polish people when they was fighting nazis in the end of war in some citys. USSR army was staying at Poland but doing nothing.

Polish ppl lived in USSR during WW2 changed their ethnic group from polish to belorussian/russian/ukrainian in passports.

http://lurkmore.so/images/e/eb/Amrpol1a.jpg

(Im not sure about World War history because from other hand USSR conquered Poland and Baltic countrys for defending against nazis)

Mary
06-07-2012, 03:19 AM
Not when we leave Schengen and the EU. Besides EU laws mean fuck all as they have been put on us without popular consent. They have no mandate. They only have the mandate we allow them to have. That's right ? What do they want to do when we ignore them ? Kick us out ? Yes please.

You can't leave the EU. It would mean that all the goods you export to the EU would be hit with a tariff. That would make your goods more expensive and no one would buy them.

Well, first you will be fined. If you don't comply after that there will be some kind of political punishment, I'm not sure what the exact procedure is.

If they kick you out, you will have to apply for visas to other EU countries. That will suck.

When we leave there will be no one left to pay the bills because the Germans would leave as well. There would be no more EU.Simple. Bye bye. Exit.

Germany would leave because of Holland? Why would they do that?

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 03:20 AM
You can't leave the EU. It would mean that all the goods you export to the EU would be hit with a tariff. That would make your goods more expensive and no one would buy them.
Scare-tactics. The EU would collapse overnight. That's what. It would be over for them.

Germany would leave because of Holland? Why would they do that?
Because we are Germany's harbour and when they don't leave they will face a slump in trade AND higher costs to pay to the EU.

Mary
06-07-2012, 03:28 AM
Scare-tactics. The EU would collapse overnight. That's what. It would be over for them.

You understand that there are 500 million people in the EU? I hope you understand that if 16 million of those leave, no one is going to notice.

Because we are Germany's harbour and when they don't leave they will face a slump in trade AND higher costs to pay to the EU.

How about they ship their stuff from somewhere else? The net contribution of Holland (€1.5 billion) is insignificant.

You should stop deluding yourself.

Lithium
06-07-2012, 03:28 AM
I do not have that problem because Bulgarians are not even considered Slavic by the Westerns :coffee:

arcticwolf
06-07-2012, 03:56 AM
I do not have that problem because Bulgarians are not even considered Slavic by the Westerns :coffee:

Are you Slavic? Relax bro, just kidding. :D

arcticwolf
06-07-2012, 04:11 AM

Loony, that does not exist outside Western Europe, except for some individuals. Western Europe, the reason is obvious, recent immigration. It's peaking now because they are being overrun by the immigrants from the Third World, and see all immigrants as a threat to their own identity. But the whole spectrum is changing. The overall positive view of Western Europe is quickly changing in Eastern Europe as well. The crappy economy does not help either, it compounds the problem. More and more Slavs are becoming Slavo-centric to the degree never seen before. Just hold on this is going to get really interesting. On a personal level do what I do, I don't worry about it, it's non-issue to me. But then again I don't live in Western Europe and have no desire to do so. ;)

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 09:40 AM
You understand that there are 500 million people in the EU? I hope you understand that if 16 million of those leave, no one is going to notice.
Well they are going to miss our tax money because we pay for the whole lot. Like the Germans and the Swedes.

How about they ship their stuff from somewhere else? The net contribution of Holland (€1.5 billion) is insignificant.

You should stop deluding yourself.
Using what port ?

Aces High
06-07-2012, 10:25 AM
In my experience,here in Europe Americans are hated much more than slavs.

I myself get along fine with both.

xajapa
06-07-2012, 10:35 AM
In my experience,here in Europe Americans are hated much more than slavs.

I myself get along fine with both.
That may be, but here in America, we conservatives look at the UK as an example of how not to deal with immigrants. Your nation has handed its sovereignty and authority over to the immigrants, including in the courts with such circumstances as sharia law.

Aces High
06-07-2012, 10:37 AM
That may be, but here in America, we conservatives look at the UK as an example of how not to deal with immigrants. Your nation has handed its sovereignty and authority over to the immigrants, including in the courts with such circumstances as sharia law.

No country in Europe has a nigger as president.....;)

The Lawspeaker

So.. did you stop the Mexicans then ? Every Muslim or Mexican or whatever born on U.S soil is automatically a U.S citizen so look who shouldn't be talking.

Or will have one any time soon.

Mary
Well they are going to miss our tax money because we pay for the whole lot. Like the Germans and the Swedes.

Your net contribution is €1.5 billion. The total EU budget is over €100 billion. No one is going to notice if you leave.

Using what port ?

There are plenty of ports. It's not like you have the only port in Europe.

xajapa
06-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Let's just say that was an experiment, by some, who feel white guilt to even the balances for the past. I can assure you that I did not and will not vote for him. Five more months until he is voted out.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Your net contribution is €1.5 billion. The total EU budget is over €100 billion. No one is going to notice if you leave.
Bullshit. The average Dutchman pays over 200 euro's a person each year in a " good" year.

There are plenty of ports. It's not like you have the only port in Europe.
Which one, Mary ? Come on, big girl. Which one ? Exactly: there are no ports in Europe with the capacity and importance of Rotterdam.

Aces High
06-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Let's just say that was an experiment, by some, who feel white guilt to even the balances for the past. I can assure you that I did not and will not vote for him. Five more months until he is voted out.

That may be so,but its an experiment that wont happen here.

xajapa
06-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Ah, but we diverge from the nature of this thread. My understanding of Slavic peoples and nations is that they are quite proud of the ethnicity and desire to maintain it.

Mary
06-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Bullshit. The average Dutchman pays over 200 euro's a person each year in a " good" year.

Try €100 per head. It's like 2% of the EU budget or something.

Which one, Mary ? Come on, big girl. Which one ? Exactly: there are no ports in Europe with the capacity and importance of Rotterdam.

Hamburg, Marseilles, Gothenburg. They would all be happy for the extra business.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Try €100 per head. It's like 2% of the EU budget or something.
275 (http://www.europa-nu.nl/id/vh7zbu35kazc/europa_kosten_en_baten). I just looked it up. I just looked it up. And that was during the good times.
273 (http://www.nrcnext.nl/blog/2012/06/04/next-checkt-%E2%80%98nederlanders-betalen-per-hoofd-het-meest-aan-het-esm%E2%80%99/) according to the NRC with only Luxembourg paying more.

Hamburg, Marseilles, Gothenburg.
None of which having the location and the capacity.

Rereg
06-07-2012, 10:55 AM
The Dutch feel exactly the same way about the Poles. The friendly feelings that we felt until a few years ago are gone

Friendly feelings never towards Poles never exist in Netherlands and Germany. I don't care about Dutch opinion about us and I really don't care about your crap opinions because you are just troll without real life.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Friendly feelings never towards Poles never exist in Netherlands and Germany. I don't care about Dutch opinion about us and I really don't care about your crap opinions because you are just troll without real life.
Hey. I hope you liked yesterday's dinner. It says " paid for by the Netherlands". Polish subhuman.

Mary
06-07-2012, 10:59 AM
275 (http://www.europa-nu.nl/id/vh7zbu35kazc/europa_kosten_en_baten). I just looked it up. I just looked it up. And that was during the good times.
273 (http://www.nrcnext.nl/blog/2012/06/04/next-checkt-%E2%80%98nederlanders-betalen-per-hoofd-het-meest-aan-het-esm%E2%80%99/) according to the NRC with only Luxembourg paying more.

You subtract what you receive.

http://i47.tinypic.com/sctafd.png

As you can see, the net per capita is 90 euro.

http://www.dbresearch.com/PROD/DBR_INTERNET_EN-PROD/PROD0000000000273546.pdf

None of which having the location and the capacity.

Because port capacity can not be increased. It's fixed right?

Hamburg is inside Germany. And Germany is the biggest exporter. I'm sure they wouldn't mind keeping the business in their own country.

The Port of Hamburg (German mostly: Hamburger Hafen) is a port in Hamburg, Germany, on the river Elbe. The harbour is located 110 kilometres from the mouth of the Elbe into the North Sea.

It is named Germany's "Gateway to the World" and is the largest port in Germany. It is the second-busiest port in Europe (after the port of Rotterdam), in terms of TEU throughput, and 11th-largest worldwide. 9.74 million containers were handled in Hamburg in 2008.

The harbour covers an area of 73.99 km² (64.80 km² usable), of which 43.31 km² (34.12 km²) are land areas. The location is naturally advantaged by a branching Elbe, creating an ideal place for a port complex with warehousing and transshipment facilities. The extensive free port also enables toll-free shipping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_of_Hamburg

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 11:01 AM
You subtract what you receive.

As you can see, the net per capita is 90 euro.

http://www.dbresearch.com/PROD/DBR_INTERNET_EN-PROD/PROD0000000000273546.pdf
273. And I believe the Dutch more then I believe Pro-Europe rags and Deutsche Bank is one of the big pillars behind the ECB.

Because port capacity can not be increased. It's fixed right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_of_Hamburg
O.K. Since you're a woman I will forgive you your ignorance. Did you know that Hamburg is a tidal port and therefore it cannot be reached 24/7 ? That is why the Germans trade via Rotterdam. That must be news for you. Not only that: Rotterdam is much closer to the Ruhr Area and in a world where time is money they wouldn't want to have to build the new extensive infrastructure (very expensive !) only to make a detour via Hamburg.

Mary
06-07-2012, 11:07 AM
273. And I believe the Dutch more then I believe Pro-Europe rags.

Do you understand the difference between gross (the total you pay) and net (what you end up paying after subtracting the money you get back)?

Your net contribution is 90 euro per head.

The study is made by Deutsche Bank research.

O.K. Since you're a woman I will forgive you your ignorance. Did you know that Hamburg is a tidal port and therefore it cannot be reached 24/7 ? That is why the Germans trade via Rotterdam. That must be news for you. Not only that: Rotterdam is much closer to the Ruhr Area and in a world where time is money they wouldn't want to have to build the new extensive infrastructure (very expensive !) only to make a detour via Hamburg.

It doesn't matter. They'll just spend the money that they would have paid you, to upgrade their own port capacity.

Rereg
06-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Personally I never made such experiences with Poles, which isn´t surprising as I live as far away from Poland as it is possible in Germany. However, people from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern have told me that Poles even steal big agricultural machines from farms in North-Eastern Germany. And apparently their stealing trips lead them even to the Netherlands. Therefore it isn´t surprising when many people don´t like Poles. Of course this "stereotype" doesn´t apply to all Polish people.

Yeah... what else "our dear friendly partners" from other side of Odra think about us? So why you don't throw the Poland from your fucking European Union? German fraudulent companies steal bilions $ in polish market so your arrogance comments sounds comical.

Siegfried
06-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Ah, but we diverge from the nature of this thread. My understanding of Slavic peoples and nations is that they are quite proud of the ethnicity and desire to maintain it.

And they should.

In their countries.

ficuscarica
06-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Yeah... what else "our dear friendly partners" from other side of Odra think about us? So why you don't throw the Poland from your fucking European Union? German fraudulent companies steal bilions $ in polish market so your arrogance comments sounds comical.

What´s your problem? The thread has a question and I answered it. I said it is not my experience (because I live far away from Poland), but that both people from the Netherlands and from North Germany made such experiences. And nobody should be surprised that they don´t like the people who come at night and steal machines for which they paid 500.000 Euros. I am more neutral, as I don´t have such problems here in the outer South-West. In fact, my uncle´s wife is from Poland and I like her. But if I would have to fear thieves coming into my house I wouldn´t like those people, too. Surprising?

IConnor
06-07-2012, 12:06 PM
I've never heard anyone ever claiming to dislike or even complaining about Polish people. I don't know why you think that.

Vasconcelos
06-07-2012, 12:19 PM
I've never heard anyone ever claiming to dislike or even complaining about Polish people. I don't know why you think that.

Because you live in the US and things are different in Europe.

Fortis in Arduis
06-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Hmm. When the Soviets took Poland they killed 20,000 Polish officers, which was, in fact, the entire male university undergraduate population of a whole generation, as they were commissioned as officers automatically.

How any nation could simply bounce back from this and so much agitation by malcontents is difficult to comprehend, but they did it, more or less. I think that we should pity the Poles for their eternal struggles.

It is interesting to note that the entire Polish population is immune to the naturally-occurring neuro-toxins in chickpeas, which suggests that they have also endured conditions of extreme hardship in their prehistory, as chickpeas are a survival food in times of famine.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 02:36 PM
Do you understand the difference between gross (the total you pay) and net (what you end up paying after subtracting the money you get back)?

Your net contribution is 90 euro per head.

The study is made by Deutsche Bank research.
The Deutsche Bank is one of the pillars of the European Union. Fact is: we pay 273 euro's per head per year.

It doesn't matter. They'll just spend the money that they would have paid you, to upgrade their own port capacity.
No they wouldn't because they can't upgrade didn't nature didn't provide them with. Plus: it is too far away from the Ruhr Area anyway.

Mary
06-07-2012, 02:39 PM
The Deutsche Bank is one of the pillars of the European Union. Fact is: we pay 273 euro's per head per year.

No. You pay 90 euro per capita. Here is how it works:

You pay: 273 euro
You get back: 183 euro
Your net payment: 90 euro

No they wouldn't because they can't upgrade didn't nature didn't provide them with. Plus: it is too far away from the Ruhr Area anyway.

There are lots of ports. Get over your port complex.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 02:42 PM
No. You pay 90 euro per capita. Here is how it works:

You pay: 273 euro
You get back: 183 euro
Your net payment: 90 euro

The Dutch government itself disagrees with you. We pay 273 and we are the number 2 biggest contributor per head with only Luxembourg paying more than we do so yes: we would benefit immensely when we leave: we can finally work on the education system, improve our dikes, improve our infrastructure and start paying off on our national debts (which have been sky-rocketing since the 1980s and particularly since we had to pay our arses off to Brussels).

There are lots of ports. Get over your port complex.
And that's why Europe's main ports for Germany are and have always been Rotterdam and Antwerp. Because there is no alternative anyway. :thumb001: Deal with it.

Mary
06-07-2012, 02:45 PM
The Dutch government itself disagrees with you. We pay 273 and we are the number 1 biggest contributor per head.

Look at the table again:

The figure for Denmark is 211. The figure for Holland is 90. That means that Denmark is a bigger net contributor per capita than Holland.

And that's why Europe's main ports for Germany are and have always been Rotterdam and Antwerp. Because there is no alternative anyway. :thumb001: Deal with it.

There are lots of alternatives. There is a port in Gothenburg. They can just ship from there if they have to.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Look at the table again:

The figure for Denmark is 211. The figure for Holland is 90. That means that Denmark is a bigger net contributor per capita than Holland.
I don't care about your table. It has been made up by Deutsche Bank which disqualifies it right away.

There are lots of alternatives. There is a port in Gothenburg. They can just ship from there if they have to.
You really are clueless when it comes to transportation and economy are you ? Why would they ship German goods first to Sweden and then around the world ?

Mary
06-07-2012, 02:49 PM
I don't care about your table. It has been made up by Deutsche Bank which disqualifies it right away.

Can you prove that the figures are wrong?

You really are clueless when it comes to transportation and economy are you ? Why would they ship German goods first to Sweden and then around the world ?

Because you need a really big boat to ship things around the world?

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Can you prove that the figures are wrong?
Why should I because your figures are wrong in itself ?

Because you need a really big boat to ship things around the world?
But how would you get it to Gothenburg in the first place ? Ooh wait.. you can't. And this is why women shouldn't concern themselves with politics. :D:thumb001:

Mary
06-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Why should I because your figures are wrong in itself ?

You are making the claim, therefore the burden of proof is on you.

But how would you get it to Gothenburg in the first place ? Ooh wait.. you can't. And this is why women shouldn't concern themselves with politics. :D:thumb001:

You put it on a small boat. Then you reload it on a big boat. That's sort of the point of having a big port.

Horseman
06-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Relax, do not be so excited. If the opening to the east was a bad deal for the country to the west would never have done. If it was not open to the east, across Western Europe would be a long recession. I believe however, that mass immigration from eastern Europe to the west is a mistake. Mostly there are going poorly educated, poorly trained people, and do the simplest work for minimum wage. This is a mistake. First of all, young people from Eastern Europe should learn, gain qualifications and set to work in his homeland. On the other hand, the moaning on the forums that immigrants are taking jobs ludzion in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands is a joke. Unemployment in these countries is around 5%. At this level, almost everyone who wants to find a job, that's it. By the way, the same level of unemployment in my city so I know what I mean. Of course you can always find someone fired from a simple job, and hired an immigrant to this place. Then the released person is sitting 14 hours a day on the Internet formum and groans, what kind of horrible are these emigrants... Dude, just go and find yourself a job!

Mary
06-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Relax, do not be so excited. If the opening to the east was a bad deal for the country to the west would never have done. If it was not open to the east, across Western Europe would be a long recession. I believe however, that mass immigration from eastern Europe to the west is a mistake. Mostly there are going poorly educated, poorly trained people, and do the simplest work for minimum wage. This is a mistake. First of all, young people from Eastern Europe should learn, gain qualifications and set to work in his homeland. On the other hand, the moaning on the forums that immigrants are taking jobs ludzion in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands is a joke. Unemployment in these countries is around 5%. At this level, almost everyone who wants to find a job, that's it. By the way, the same level of unemployment in my city so I know what I mean. Of course you can always find someone fired from a simple job, and hired an immigrant to this place. Then the released person is sitting 14 hours a day on the Internet formum and groans, what kind of horrible are these emigrants... Dude, just go and find yourself a job!

3. For a proper assessment of the significance of the net financial positions of the member
states it is expedient to see them in a broader context. In 2006 the group of net payer
member states achieved a close to six times higher surplus in trade with the group of net
beneficiary member states than the sum of their ‘loss’ was due to the fact that they paid
more to the EU budget than received. Major net payers Germany’s and the Netherlands’
surplus in trade with the net beneficiary member states was sixfold and sevenfold,
respectively, that of Austria 19-fold. Concerning gains from FDI, in 2005 repatriated profit
of Austrian firms from beneficiary member states was three times more than Austria’s
‘deficit’ vis-à-vis the EU budget, for Germany the respective sums were nearly identical.

http://ec.europa.eu/budget/reform2008/library/contributions/us/20080404_US_15_summary_en.pdf

For example Germany gets back six times on trade what they pay in subsidies to Eastern Europe. So feel free to go there and steal as much as you want, or live off welfare, because you're only getting back your own money.

RoyBatty
06-07-2012, 05:31 PM
For example Germany gets back six times on trade what they pay in subsidies to Eastern Europe. So feel free to go there and steal as much as you want, or live off welfare, because you're only getting back your own money.

Question:
Why does the Russian entrepeneur steal two cars in Germany?

Answer:
Because after crossing the Polish border on the way back to Russia at least one will be stolen by a Polack.

:D

Kazimiera
06-07-2012, 05:51 PM
It's refreshing to see Mary posting elsewhere besides the dating thread. :thumb001:

sturmwalkure
06-07-2012, 05:54 PM
I've always liked Slavic, Russian, Polish people a lot. In any case I am proud to call some Russians and Poles friends.

Minesweeper
06-07-2012, 06:07 PM

I support. Fuck the EU, it's monetary system and neo-colonialism. Fuck the ''European values'', stupid faggots, perversion, muslims, niggers and tolerance that you serve us. We'll be fine without you, in fact we'll bloom!

SKYNET
06-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Why the negative attitude towards Slavs/Poles?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiQbH2qnK1E

:D:D:D:D:D

StonyArabia
06-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Well I guess if Niggers, Gooks, Camel Jockeys, Spics, and Injuins disappear the world will not be a utopia in a mythical Pan-White or Pan-European world.

Svipdag
06-07-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm sure I don't know. I don't have a negative attitude toward them.

"Il ne faut point disputer sur les gouts."

Midori
06-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Well I guess if Niggers, Gooks, Camel Jockeys, Spics, and Injuins disappear the world will not be a utopia in a mythical Pan-White or Pan-European world.

Not really but they still don't belong in European countries, especially not in the Slavic countries since we never had colonies.

Dacul
06-07-2012, 09:49 PM
Because of this?
0.7l of vodka in 35 seconds,young guy:
ikCkRVPx71k
More experienced guy,12 seconds for 0.7l of vodka:
l8QoVrpVOzM

Fortis in Arduis
06-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Not really but they still don't belong in European countries, especially not in the Slavic countries since we never had colonies.

Indeed, but the argument that the colonisers should be thus colonised never sat well with me anyway, and how would it apply to say, Norway, which was Sweden and Denmark's colony, or even Sweden which only colonised Norway and Finland? Nonsense!

Yet, Sweden and Norway simply must be mega-multi-racialised, and as quickly as possible!

Thunor
06-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Colonies have nothing to do with it. Even white countries that never had colonies, like Sweden, are plagued with multi-racial immigration.

Midori
06-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Colonies have nothing to do with it. Even white countries that never had colonies, like Sweden, are plagued with multi-racial immigration.

Well that is true. But they have the money, while we Slavs are poor so there's no reason for third worlders to come to our countries..

Jarl
06-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Well that is true. But they have the money, while we Slavs are poor so there's no reason for third worlders to come to our countries..

How about the handsome Southern women (and men right?) huh?

Thunor
06-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Poverty is all relative. I thought Russia was a poor country, and yet their cities are flooded by Central Asians and Caucasus immigrants. Different people have different standards of poverty.

Of course, the richer countries get more immigration. As the ex-commie nations get richer, I expect the immigrant amount to rise.

Midori
06-07-2012, 11:54 PM
How about the handsome Southern women (and men right?) huh?

They already have swarthy wogs in their countries :p

Jarl
06-07-2012, 11:56 PM
They already have swarthy wogs in their countries :p

I think I will treat myself to Macedonia this summer :P

Crn Volk
06-07-2012, 11:57 PM

Not all Slavs. The Czechs and Slovenes for example do quite well economically.

Jarl
06-07-2012, 11:57 PM
do white well

:P Macedos do swarthy well too!

Midori
06-07-2012, 11:58 PM
I think I will treat myself to Macedonia this summer :P

Be my guest. :cool:

Arne
Poles are stealing Ressources like Cables, Cars etc..

Crn Volk
:P Macedos do swarthy well too!

that was a typo...fixed now :)

Jarl
06-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Be my guest. :cool:

I might be to Northern for you climate :P

Midori
06-08-2012, 12:02 AM
I might be to Northern for you climate :P

Well you can visit us in winter then, our winters are pretty cold.

Dacul
06-08-2012, 12:10 AM
Slavic countries are poor?
Maybe if you include Romania than Bulgaria and Romania are poor indeed and Bosnia is very poor,but in Bosnia is because Islam.
But Russia poor lol?
Mr Putin want to give 250$ per child to help russians rise the children...
How is Russia poor when Moscow and Sankt Petersburg are between first cities in the world as GDP per capita?
Look at Moscow and see,it got same GDP per capita as Berlin...."poor" people from Moscow,lol.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_GDP#Europe.2C_Eastern
(make the math,Berlin got 95 billions $ at 3.450.000 inhabitants,Moscow got 325 billions $ at 10.550.000 inhabitants;lol!.
Look at Istanbul it got almost half of Moscow GDP and it has same number of inhabitants.)

Crn Volk
06-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Slavic countries are poor?
Maybe if you include Romania than Bulgaria and Romania are poor indeed and Bosnia is very poor,but in Bosnia is because Islam.
But Russia poor lol?
Mr Putin want to give 250$ per child to help russians rise the children...
How is Russia poor when Moscow and Sankt Petersburg are between first cities in the world as GDP per capita?
Look at Moscow and see,it got same GDP per capita as Berlin...."poor" people from Moscow,lol.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_GDP#Europe.2C_Eastern
(make the math,Berlin got 95 billions $ at 3.450.000 inhabitants,Moscow got 325 billions $ at 10.550.000 inhabitants;lol!.
Look at Istanbul it got almost half of Moscow GDP and it has same number of inhabitants.)

Indeed Russia is on the up and up. There is just a stereotype of Slavs being poor. Some are, some aren't. But all are rich in culture and heritage!

Jarl
06-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Well you can visit us in winter then, our winters are pretty cold.

Better the other way! I will ride down to Macedonia and carry you away into the snowy winterlands of Northern Slavia ;) Therewe could discuss the business by the fireplace :P

Partiasn
06-08-2012, 12:51 AM
And having no EU would not mean the end of European cooperation. We have been collaborating as well as murdering each other for the past 3000 years so.. it shows all the more that we don't need a EU.

Honestly I do not think there is much of a chance of the European countries murdering each other in the 20th century. As a general rule most of that is the result of "Leadership" and their will to accomplish resource theft.

I think the reality is we need to change our definitions and business models to cope with the current world. Supporting Big government in the current era is like supporting building computers with vacuum tubes. Centralization and Big Government are infective, and ridiculous.

Local production, small production, and decentralization may be the way to go, with local and regional organization.

Yes. A common market is a good idea but not at every price so something like a lite version of the old EEC would be just fine or something like the EFTA. And if we need to have one in the first place then it should be centred around Western Europe (leaving out the leeches in the East and the South).

I don't know the Eastern Euros did just fine in the cold war building all sorts of useless Military junk that now sits in scrap yards. The US is very much the same as we have large quantities of Aircraft that cannot be used because they are obsolete and rusting in the Nevada Desert.

I will agree though they should probably not be under the same umbrella as Western Europe.

Dacul
06-08-2012, 12:57 AM
I don't know the Eastern Euros did just fine in the cold war building all sorts of useless Military junk that now sits in scrap yards. The US is very much the same as we have large quantities of Aircraft that cannot be used because they are obsolete and rusting in the Nevada Desert.

I will agree though they should probably not be under the same umbrella as Western Europe.

Lol,russians sold a lot of ex-USSR weapons for few money.So those are not siting now in scrap yards.
Think they got like that money for vodka.
The father of a friend of mine went to Russia,after 1990 and he bought there a tank for few hundreds of dolars.
(think that could happen only in Russia).
But the people from the border of Republic of Moldavia did not allowed him to enter with the tank there.

There was a bad joke,about russians,some people in a train in Russia .The train stops at a station and stay there 10 mins,20 mins,30 mins.
The people from train are becoming anxious and they go to ask "what happens"?And they are answered " the driver is changing the locomotive".
Ok they wait 30 mins more and they go again,angered this time "ok why the locomotive was not changed till now?" and they are answered "because the driver is changing the locomotive for vodka!".

RagnarLodbrok666
06-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Because of Jew racists who try to portray them as eastern foreigners despite the fact that they are half-german whites and their country rests in the western half of europe. And british isle workers who get the wrong idea about them from demographic statistical graphs.

Thunor
06-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Because of Jew racists who try to portray them as eastern foreigners despite the fact that they are half-german whites
I have no idea where you got "half-German" from. I'm not saying that they're not white, but claiming that Poles and Russians and Romanians are suddenly "half-Germans" is simply not true.

their country rests in the western half of europe.
No, it does not. Unless you count the eastern part of Russia as "Europe".

RagnarLodbrok666
06-08-2012, 01:48 AM
I have no idea where you got "half-German" from. I'm not saying that they're not white, but claiming that Poles and Russians and Romanians are suddenly "half-Germans" is simply not true.

No, it does not. Unless you count the eastern part of Russia as "Europe".

Gee I dunno. Poland was halfway colonized and settled by Germanic and Norwegian invaders through the first century and the middle ages? Romania had none of this while Russians had some of this in their northern areas?

Crn Volk
06-08-2012, 01:49 AM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WYc5RXV4O4s/Tt-t9q9ybXI/AAAAAAAAAIA/8xYaY5EOT5I/s512/Slavic_West.png

We have not been here since yesterday
Our lands reached far into the West

Jarl
06-08-2012, 01:55 AM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WYc5RXV4O4s/Tt-t9q9ybXI/AAAAAAAAAIA/8xYaY5EOT5I/s512/Slavic_West.png

We have not been here since yesterday
Our lands reached far into the West

And damn! We ARE COMING BACK for them! :D

Partiasn
06-08-2012, 05:23 AM
Lol,russians sold a lot of ex-USSR weapons for few money.So those are not siting now in scrap yards.
Think they got like that money for vodka.
The father of a friend of mine went to Russia,after 1990 and he bought there a tank for few hundreds of dolars.
(think that could happen only in Russia).
But the people from the border of Republic of Moldavia did not allowed him to enter with the tank there.

A Tank you say?
Man I really need one of those. :)
I might need it when Obama starts flying drones over my house.
LOL!

There was a bad joke,about russians,some people in a train in Russia .The train stops at a station and stay there 10 mins,20 mins,30 mins.
The people from train are becoming anxious and they go to ask "what happens"?And they are answered " the driver is changing the locomotive".
Ok they wait 30 mins more and they go again,angered this time "ok why the locomotive was not changed till now?" and they are answered "because the driver is changing the locomotive for vodka!".
LOL!

Hey at least the Russians were smart enough to cash in the junk or ever better get some liquid relief out of it.

Which is a dam sight smarter than the Americans now. Who put them out in front of buildings as "Memorials" or letting them rust to the ground in the desert.

For some reason, our paranoid politicians are afraid that 40 year old obsolete F-14 Tomcat fighter jets, are a major military threat. Especially when half of them no longer work.

RoyBatty
06-08-2012, 06:40 AM
Poverty is all relative. I thought Russia was a poor country, and yet their cities are flooded by Central Asians and Caucasus immigrants. Different people have different standards of poverty.

Russia isn't a poor country, that's a common misconception.

It wasn't even a poor country before in the time of the Soviet Union.
The reason the Central Asians and Caucasus Friends of Allah flood into Western Russia is to maximise their earnings. There's money to be made.

The problem in Russia is that the mostly Jewish oligarchic class and their Western collaborators stole and grabbed most of the wealth and assets during the reign of drunken idiot Yeltsin after the collapse of the Soviet Union leaving the rest with next to nothing.

The wealth there is super concentrated. The class divide immense. These divisions aren't as extreme yet in Western countries but if you analyse trends over the last 5 decades or so you'll notice that the wealth gap between the rich and super-rich and the average to poor sectors of society has been increasing steadily.

The top 1% in the US takes home 20% of all personal income. It's argued that much of this has to do with payrises for US executives at companies where their salaries have increased exponentially whilst those of the workers have remained stagnant.

RoyBatty
06-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Western Europeans can't be very clever if they think this.

Russia has the world's 9th largest economy by nominal value and the 6th largest economy by purchasing power parity.

The GDP is 1.9 Trillion Dollars and by PPP it is 2.4 Trillion Dollars.
Public debt is around 36 Billion Dollars
Gross external debt is around 470 Billion Dollars
Foreign Reserves is around 500 Billion Dollars.

Whichever way you look at it, this is not a poor country.

Do many people there live in poverty?
Sure.
But that has little to do with the actual state of their economy and the wealth of the country.

Just for comparison, France is ranked much higher in economic terms at #5 on the GDP list but it has much smaller reserves of
200 Billion Dollars and much higher gross external debts of 4.7 Trillion dollars.

The Russian economy is clearly in much better financial shape than France's despite what the relative salaries of people there are.

RoyBatty
06-08-2012, 08:18 AM
russians in baltic states tend to chose the life there instead moving back to russia. So, you can say that life quality is better in baltic states. And even baltic states aren't rich compared to western europe.

1) Quality of life is relative whether you are in Russia or anywhere else for that matter. There is no definitive answer.

2) I said that Russia is not a poor country because it clearly isn't a poor country.

I even generously helped you out and clearly stated that there is a huge disparity in income between the rich and the poor in Russia and that many people living in Russia are poor.

What don't you understand about such clearly and accurately written statements?

Ants
06-08-2012, 10:42 AM

Go back to picking cotton, silly little small minded people, cause you're not very good at thinking.

http://www.pitch.com/binary/9dd8/fuck_you.jpg

Anarch
06-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Wherever the Poles go the car thieves are not faraway. This would make a very good travel poster for Poland: Visit Warsaw, your car is already there !

I'm quite certain car theft in Australia has nothing to do with Poles. We have our own underclasses of different (Anglo and non-Anglo) backgrounds, plus 'doing an insurance job' is a fairly common occurance.

Rereg
06-08-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm quite certain car theft in Australia has nothing to do with Poles. We have our own underclasses of different (Anglo and non-Anglo) backgrounds, plus 'doing an insurance job' is a fairly common occurance.

http://newsrealblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

Don't take seriously Tuan Belanda posts. :)

Sarmatian
06-08-2012, 11:43 AM
I said: I think for a western european Russia is a poor country.

I meant a position of an average werstern european about Russia which obviously includes such a thing as life quality.

Being rich or poor state has nothing to do with quality of life of commoner in the state.

Russia does not only have a significantly lower GDP per capita but also very high curuption rate which means that less money are spent to improve the life quality of the common people.

You should understand that high corruption rate means that large part of Russian GDP was sunken into that corruption and doesn't show in official statistics. Comparing Russia with its resourcefulness to tiny Baltic states that never produced anything significant and living for centuries by collecting royalties from Russia's trade is plain retarded.

Also being Russia's neighbour you should know that large body of Russian people do not care much about Western concept of 'life quality of the common people'. You can call it uncivilized, barbarian or whatever but its the fact.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Go back to picking cotton, silly little small minded people, cause you're not very good at thinking.

http://www.pitch.com/binary/9dd8/fuck_you.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_femhrxbNtS0/TN36RCXKKjI/AAAAAAAAIgY/gw3pnV8Ys1o/s400/salute.jpg

We hire niggers for such jobs because we can't grow it here anyway but they make a good job growing it out in niggerville. They work harder than Poles and compared to them they can actually be trusted.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 12:43 PM
We only saw a massive rise in car theft after the wall came down and again after the Poles joined the Union. 1+1 makes 2.

Sultan Suleiman
06-08-2012, 12:46 PM
That's stolen land so.. it's Germany.

When you start a shitstorm you better be ready to pay the price. :coffee:

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 12:50 PM
When you start a shitstorm you better be ready to pay the price. :coffee:

It's Germany and it's stolen land. Just as I would consider Staats-Opper Gelre, Gulik and Benthem and some more little areas like around Emden and Lingen to be stolen land. Stolen from us by the jerries but it's o.k. The moment they take back the lands they have lost to the Slavic untermenschen they should fuck off from the lands they have taken from us.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/Verbreitungsgebiet_des_Niederl%C3%A4ndischen.PNG/316px-Verbreitungsgebiet_des_Niederl%C3%A4ndischen.PNG

Sultan Suleiman
06-08-2012, 12:57 PM
It's Germany and it's stolen land. Just as I would consider Staats-Opper Gelre, Gulik and Benthem and some more little areas like around Emden and Lingen to be stolen land. Stolen from us by the jerries but it's o.k. The moment they take back the lands they have lost to the Slavic untermenschen they should fuck off from the lands they have taken from us.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/Verbreitungsgebiet_des_Niederl%C3%A4ndischen.PNG/316px-Verbreitungsgebiet_des_Niederl%C3%A4ndischen.PNG

Why don't you retake more lands from the North Sea and it will be A-OKAY :D

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Why don't you retake more lands from the North Sea and it will be A-OKAY :D
Meh. We will just wait until we can take back our lands to the East when Jerry takes back his. It would be nice little exchange. :thumb001: The new German border will be at Brest-Litowsk.

Dacul
06-08-2012, 01:16 PM

There is where old prussians were dwelling and they were some kind of balto-slavs(however,their language sounds more melodious than lithuanian and latvian) but they were assimilated by germans and started to speak german language and they actually gave the prussians from Germany .
Think from those prussians (balto-slavs) Germany got their racism ; because for example anglo-saxons which are very closed to germans and went from Germany and moved to UK and gave the leading class there are very tolerant.
Also think that from those old prussians germans got a lot from their professionalism and being hard working and so on.
That part of Prussia never belonged to slavs,it belonged to old prussians who mixed with germans and formed prussians,so Tuan Belanda is right,is stolen land,it belongs to Germany.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4e/Map-Prussia-EastPrussia.svg/706px-Map-Prussia-EastPrussia.svg.png
The prussians were forced to leave their land,that is not normal...

Rereg
06-08-2012, 01:25 PM
That part of Prussia never belonged to slavs,it belonged to old prussians who mixed with germans and formed prussians,so Tuan Belanda is right,is stolen land,it belongs to Germany.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4e/Map-Prussia-EastPrussia.svg/706px-Map-Prussia-EastPrussia.svg.png
The prussians were forced to leave their land,that is not normal...

Old Prussians were baltic tribes just like Samogitians and Latvians and they had nothing to do with germanic people. German ethnographic lands are between Rhine and Elbe.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Old Prussians were baltic tribes just like Samogitians and Latvians and they had nothing to do with germanic people. German ethnographic lands are between Rhen and Elbe.

Bollocks. The Prussians that were so famous were Germans mixed in with some Balt. Those around Berlin were just pure Germans. And the Germans have always lived in the coastal areas around the Baltic thus making any Polish claims invalid.

Horseman
06-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Meh. We will just wait until we can take back our lands to the East when Jerry takes back his. It would be nice little exchange. :thumb001: The new German border will be at Brest-Litowsk.

Polish-German boundary is roughly at the same place where it was 1,000 years ago. Although Meissen and Lusatia were then Polish, (from time to time). A thousand years of German Drang nach Osten, and how it ended? I think that Germany will no longer try because you might end up border on the Rhine .:cool:

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Polish-German boundary is roughly at the same place where it was 1,000 years ago. Although Meissen and Lusatia were then Polish, (from time to time). A thousand years of German Drang nach Osten, and how it ended? I think that Germany will no longer try because you might end up border on the Rhine .:cool:

LOL I don't think so. The Russians don't like the Polaks either so when Poland tries the border will be fixed permanently at the October 1939 position.

Dacul
06-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Here is a try to speak in old prussian language:
9pxW760_EEA
Does that sound as polish to you?
Cause it rather sounds like gothic,than as polish.
It was from west branch of balto-slavic languages and has borrowings from gothic language.

ficuscarica
06-08-2012, 01:41 PM
I think that Germany will no longer try because you might end up border on the Rhine .:cool:

It might. But why the sunglasses smiley? As far as I know Poland´s horsemen lost against Germany in two weeks, thus giving the impression of a third world "army". And it was only Russia who saved the Poles.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:42 PM
It might. But why the sunglasses smiley? As far as I know Poland´s horsemen lost against Germany in two weeks, thus giving the impression of a third world "army". And it was only Russia who saved the Poles.

Haha.. ooh wait. Polish cavalry vs German tanks. I wonder what the Germans inside those tanks were thinking ? " Just what the fuck are they doing ? Ah well. FIRE !" :D:thumb001:

Rereg
06-08-2012, 01:43 PM
The Russians don't like the Polaks either so when Poland tries the border will be fixed permanently at the October 1939 position.

You forget that polish and soviet soldiers destroyed Berlin in 1945 . :cool:

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:44 PM

After the Germans attacked Russia in 1941. No Russians would have helped you if it wasn't the case. In fact: you would have been breaking rocks out in Siberia. :D:thumb001:

ficuscarica
06-08-2012, 01:45 PM

Imagine a weak, tiny, skinny, helpless boy being beaten up as easily as possible by another boy. Than Mr Nerd´s daddy comes and beats that boy. Now Mr Nerd, with a stupid grin on his face, kicks in the face of the boy that is already K.O. Well done, Mr Nerd, you are a great warrior.

ficuscarica
06-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Haha.. ooh wait. Polish cavalry vs German tanks. I wonder what the Germans inside those tanks were thinking ? " Just what the fuck are they doing ? Ah well. FIRE !" :D:thumb001:

LOL. You know that I don´t support Germany´s attack on Poland, but they truly must have been amazed by the Polish "defense".

Horseman
06-08-2012, 01:51 PM
LOL I don't think so. The Russians don't like the Polaks either so when Poland tries the border will be fixed permanently at the October 1939 position.

The Germans thought in the 30's, just like you. Remember how it ended ...

Rereg
06-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Imagine a weak, tiny, skinny, helpless boy being beaten up as easily as possible by another boy. Than Mr Nerd´s daddy comes and beats that boy. Now Mr Nerd, with a stupid grin on his face, kicks in the face of the boy that is already K.O. Well done, Mr Nerd, you are a great warrior.

Your imagine is very weird. In September of 1944 one milion polish soldiers fought against you. During Battle of Monte Cassino ordinary polish infantry destroyed your "exclusive" parachute troops. :wink And don't forget that during
September Campaign we destroyed 50% of your tanks.

ficuscarica
06-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Your imagine is very weird. In September of 1944 one milions polish soldiers fought against you. During Battle of Monte Cassino ordinary polish infantry destroyed your "exclusive" parachute troops. :wink And don't forget that during
September Campaign we destroyed 50% of your tanks.

Poland was defeated two weeks after WW2 started. Afterwards Poland only functioned as Russia´s tool and would have been defeated again, once Russia had withdrawed.

Horseman
06-08-2012, 02:04 PM

It took 4 weeks not 2 weeks. France, Belgium, Netherlands & the British Expeditionary Force, including defending several days longer. Do not forget that in 1939 you Stalin who took half the Polish, helped you. In addition, Germany was more than two times the country from the Polish. I deceniam quality of the German army during this period but rather for the campaign in France than in Poland. With this arrangement, borders, no country had the chance against the Germans and the Soviet Union. In France, Germany alone having fought against the addition of several smaller opponents. It was undoubtedly the success of the German army.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 02:14 PM
The Germans thought in the 30's, just like you. Remember how it ended ...

Only thanks to the German blunder of attacking the USSR. That saved your ass.

Rereg
06-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Here is a try to speak in old prussian language:
9pxW760_EEA
Does that sound as polish to you?
Cause it rather sounds like gothic,than as polish.
It was from west branch of balto-slavic languages and has borrowings from gothic language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Prussian_language

Il Principe
06-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Indeed, the Polish army was very reminiscent of a Third World "army" at the start of WW2. However, to be fair, they certainly fought better than the French or Italians did in that war - one needs only to look at the death count in the German invasion of Poland. The casualty ratio was fairly even.

If I remember right, Hitler held a speech after the invasion where he commended the bravery of the individual Polish soldiers but mocked their organization and abysmal infrastructure.

Siginulfo
06-08-2012, 03:00 PM
I don't know why, but since my childhood I used to think of the Slavs like they were swarthy and like Roma people (for the things I supposed they do), also from films. Now the things are changed, fortunately.

Rereg
06-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Indeed, the Polish army was very reminiscent of a Third World "army" at the start of WW2. However, to be fair, they certainly fought better than the French or Italians did in that war - one needs only to look at the death count in the German invasion of Poland. The casualty ratio was fairly even.

If I remember right, Hitler held a speech after the invasion where he commended the bravery of the individual Polish soldiers but mocked their organization and abysmal infrastructure.

In 1939 Poland unlike for Germany was not ready to total global wars, german attacks was total surprise for us, don't forget that III Reich was typical militaristic state just like modern North Korea.

Geminus
06-08-2012, 03:12 PM

The Polish army indeed had rather antiquated weaponry and also not really adequate tactics, all their troops were on the front line as they wanted to march into Berlin. That gave the Wehrmacht the opportunity to encircle them. The Polish army had much higher casualties than than the German army, about 3-4 times as many if you only count killed and wounded, additionally much more POWs.
I don't know about the bravery of the individual soldier, but to be honest I think considering their circumstances you can't say that they were bad soldiers.

Horseman
06-08-2012, 04:25 PM

If Poland who defended the four weeks is a third world country, what you say about the Dutch who defended the 4 or 5 days? Aborigines?

Breedingvariety
06-08-2012, 04:29 PM
If Poland who defended the four weeks is a third world country, what you say about the Dutch who defended the 4 or 5 days? Aborigines?
They don't know history of World War Two.

Rereg
06-08-2012, 04:31 PM
what you say about the Dutch who defended the 4 or 5 days? Aborigines?

They were brave only against primitive niggers from third world. :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 04:31 PM
And who crushed the German Fallschirmjager at The Hague and had to surrender only after Rotterdam had been bombed to pieces with the Germans threatening to do the same thing with Amsterdam, Utrecht and Haarlem ?

Breedingvariety
06-08-2012, 04:37 PM
And who crushed the German Fallschirmjager at The Hague and had to surrender only after Rotterdam had been bombed to pieces with the Germans threatening to do the same thing with Amsterdam, Utrecht and Haarlem ?
Great! Polish fought surprise Panzer offensive, Dutch defeated one unsuccessful para drop.:rolleyes: But overall German para drops were success.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Great! Polish fought surprise Panzer offensive, Dutch defeated one unsuccessful para drop.:rolleyes: But overall German para drops were success.
Actually they weren't much of a success. The landings in the Netherlands taught the Germans that using para's was dangerous enough. The Dutch army at Nijmegen blew up the Waalbrug bridge in their faces. At The Hague they were stopped by Dutch troops and the landings at Dordrecht were only partially successfull. At Kornwerderzand the Germans were getting nowhere. And other then in Poland the attack WAS a surprise: that wasn't the case in Poland.

Horseman
06-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Anyway, the Netherlands was finished after 4 days despite the fact that Hitler fought simultaneously against France, Netherlands, Belgium and the UK.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Anyway, the Netherlands was finished after 4 days despite the fact that Hitler fought simultaneously against France, Netherlands, Belgium and the UK.

Untrue. The Battle of the Netherlands took 8 days as the battle went on in Zealand. The Dutch army was a third rate fighting force with weapons dating back to 1870 btw that still kicked the elite of the German army. Only the marines that were based at Rotterdam could be taken seriously as a fighting force and they made the invader pay with their blood.

Horseman
06-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Untrue. The Battle of the Netherlands took 8 days as the battle went on in Zealand. The Dutch army was a third rate fighting force with weapons dating back to 1870 btw that still kicked the elite of the German army. Only the marines that were based at Rotterdam could be taken seriously as a fighting force and they made the invader pay with their blood.

Ok. You can compete with the Czech Republic and Italy for the title of the worst soldiers in Europe. Because the French are much better. The resistance of some French units was hard.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Ok. You can compete with the Czech Republic and Italy for the title of the worst soldiers in Europe. Because the French are much better. The resistance of some French units was hard.
LOL. Our army was so bad that it kicked the very elite of the German army. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_The_Hague) We sent 1500+ German soldiers to Britain as prisoners of war as what remained of their units had to surrender. And what did the Polish do apart from.. fuck all.

Are there any Polish victories at all ? LOL Battle of the Afsluitdijk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Afsluitdijk): Dutch victory. The Battle of Rotterdam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rotterdam) was also severe.

What happened to the Poles ? They were occupied. What did the new German governor-general (http://www.go2war2.nl/artikel/2384/Verordeningenblad-voor-bezet-Nederland-1940-I-05-06-1940.htm?page=3) say:

Die niederländischen Soldaten haben sich im Kampf gut geschlagen. Die niederländische Zivilbevölkerung hat sich den kämpfenden Truppen gegenüber ordentlich benommen. Es liegt nichts vor, was uns hindern könnte, einander mit Achtung zu begegnen.

And very interesting here:

Es ist mein Wille, hierbei das bisher geltenden niederländische Recht möglichst in Kraf zu belassen, zur Ausübung der Verwaltung die niederländischen Behörden heranzuziehen und die Unabhängigkeit der Rechtsprechung zu wahren. Ich erwarte hingegen, dass alle im aktieven Dienst stehende niederländischen Richter, öffentliche Beamte und Angestellte meine diesen Zwecken dienenden Anordnungen gewissenhaft befolgen werden und das niederländischen Volk mit Verständnis und Beherrschung dieser Führung folgt.

Albion
06-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Personally I don't hate Poles or Slavs, most of them are alright. Regarding Slavs though, I don't really like Serbs for being such pro-Russian bores nor Bosnians because they abandoned Christianity. As for Russians, they're okay but I dislike the state.

West Slavs = okay
East Slavs = Russians + Russians in denial and horrible politics.
South Slavs = Croats and Slovenes are good, Macedonians okay, Serbs and Bosnians bad.

;)

The Polish - German dispute isn't anything to do with me but I do think it's a shame Germany lost so much land. Poland should be given Western Belarus back instead.

Polpottian
06-09-2012, 10:47 PM
I think the only hostility towards Slavs in Britain is towards Poles, mainly because there's so many of them and the fact that they're taking our jobs. Personally, I take each individual as they are and each Pole I've worked with has been ok.

Albion
06-09-2012, 10:57 PM
I think the only hostility towards Slavs in Britain is towards Poles, mainly because there's so many of them and the fact that they're taking our jobs. Personally, I take each individual as they are and each Pole I've worked with has been ok.

Well it is to be expected, Poles would act in the same way if a lot of us moved there for jobs.
To be honest I'd rather have Poles here than Pakistanis or any other non-Europeans. At least Poles and most other Europeans or colonial kin can integrate after a while, but non-Europeans never do and don't even belong in Europe in the first place.

The Poles I've met around here aren't much different from lower class English to be honest. Most are decent enough and I don't think the EDL have arrived around here yet to create much animosity.
I think negative feelings have subsided a bit since Poland has been in the EU for a few years. In the first few years I think people expected that they'd be nothing but trouble like many earlier immigrant groups.

Rereg
06-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Well it is to be expected, Poles would act in the same way if a lot of us moved there for jobs.
To be honest I'd rather have Poles here than Pakistanis or any other non-Europeans. At least Poles and most other Europeans or colonial kin can integrate after a while, but non-Europeans never do and don't even belong in Europe in the first place.

The Poles I've met around here aren't much different from lower class English to be honest. Most are decent enough and I don't think the EDL have arrived around here yet to create much animosity.
I think negative feelings have subsided a bit since Poland has been in the EU for a few years. In the first few years I think people expected that they'd be nothing but trouble like many earlier immigrant groups.

I think that if polish economy will be better most Poles will come back to homeland. The only reason of our mass imigration to western europe are our low salaries. Polish salaries are 300% or 400% lower than in North-Western Europe. We are the biggest ex-communist country in EU so We "export" the greatest number of imigrants. This problem could be solved if USA would abolish visa towards polish people.

Albion
06-10-2012, 02:15 PM
This problem could be solved if USA would abolish visa towards polish people.

How would that help? Wouldn't that just cause a mass migration of Poles to the States? :confused:

Rereg
06-10-2012, 04:00 PM
How would that help? Wouldn't that just cause a mass migration of Poles to the States? :confused:

Yes but it's true but I suppose that polish workers would be much more accepted in the United States than in UK/Ireland. Also USA give more attractive opportunities than Western Europe.

Albion
06-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Yes but it's true but I suppose that polish workers would be much more accepted in the United States than in UK/Ireland. Also USA give more attractive opportunities than Western Europe.

Well the USA is a mixture of many ethnicities which have mostly mixed with each other whereas the UK has old ethnicities with defined territories.
The USA is more open to European immigration because it's a nation of European immigrants.

Rereg
06-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Well the USA is a mixture of many ethnicities which have mostly mixed with each other whereas the UK has old ethnicities with defined territories.
The USA is more open to European immigration because it's a nation of European immigrants.

You know what, Poles discussed with international jewish organizations about abolition american visas towards Poles. Apparently Jews wanted 65 billions of $ for obliteration visas. Obviously our government didn't pay so visas still apply.