PDA

View Full Version : Bulgarians to become minority in their own country in 10 years

Onur
06-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Despite the import of 10.000 Gagauz from Moldovia and 30.000 Macedonians, according to the official statistics institute of Bulgaria, the country`s population drops by 6 person per hour and with this rate, Bulgarians will be minority in Bulgaria in less than 10 years, not as in 30-40 years as indicated before by same sources.

The population of Bulgaria is going down by 6 persons every hour, and by few months it will fall below seven million, the Center for Demographic Statistics alarms.

Based on the above data, experts from the Center have issued the worrisome forecast that in 10 years Bulgarians will no longer be the majority in their own country.

The experts, cited by Darik radio, remind that by the number of newborns for five years already Bulgarians are a minority.

They stress that currently the Bulgarian State is facing the choice to "feed Bulgarians or the Roma," and warn that ethnic tensions can become routine in the country and even lead to a civil war.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=140025

Bulgaria deports it`s Turkish population to Turkey once in every 50-60 years to prevent Turks to reach 10% in total population and they did this in 1989 for the last time by expelling out 400.000 of them but it was the last one for sure. Turkey wont let you to do the same again and because of dealing with only the Turks, you forget the gypsies who breeds like rabbit.

Official stats says that there are 400.000 gypsy in there but the real number is around a million. So, it looks like we will have the very first gypsy state in the world by 2022 if this population decline trend continues.

And interestingly, Bulgarian state wanna enter schengen zone for a year. I wonder why, because if EU accepts Bulgaria into the schengen zone, i believe that their population loss rate of 6 person per hour would increase to 60 person per hour instantly.

morski
06-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Despite the import of 10.000 Gagauz from Moldovia and 30.000 Macedonians, according to the official statistics institute of Bulgaria, the country`s population drops by 6 person per hour and with this rate, Bulgarians will be minority in Bulgaria in less than 10 years, not as in 30-40 years as indicated before by same sources.

Bulgaria deports it`s Turkish population to Turkey once in every 50-60 years to prevent Turks to reach 10% in total population and they did this in 1989 for the last time by expelling out 400.000 of them but it was the last one for sure. Turkey wont let you to do the same again and because of dealing with only the Turks, you forget the gypsies who breeds like rabbit.

Official stats says that there are 400.000 gypsy in there but the real number is around a million. So, it looks like we will have the very first gypsy state in the world by 2022 if this population decline trend continues.

And interestingly, Bulgarian state wanna enter schengen zone for a year. I wonder why, because if EU accepts Bulgaria into the schengen zone, i believe that their population loss rate of 6 person per hour would increase to 60 person per hour instantly.

This post is so full of inaccuracies that I'll need at least half an hour and thrice as many words to disprove it...

I suggest to you to read more academic literature on demography and demographics.

By the way stop speculating that we naturalize Gagauzes from Moldova. Most of the Moldovans who get Bulgarian citizenship are ethnic Bulgarians(like the woman I live with) from the 300 000 strong Bulgarian diaspora in Besarabia(not counting the Gagauzes, though they are equally eligible in my book).

poiuytrewq0987
06-07-2012, 01:43 AM
I created a thread about the demographic issue in Bulgaria 2 years ago. You can see it here http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15629

The demographic problem isn't isolated within Bulgaria though. The demographic picture of Bulgaria's neighboring countries like Serbia, Croatia or Macedonia isn't rosy too. Balkan countries haven't had positive growth for the last 30 years actually. Ex-Yugoslavia had a population of 22.4 million in 1980, it is about 23 million today. The whole region saw a positive growth of only 600,000 over 30 years!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_the_former_Yugoslavia#Legacy

Crn Volk
06-07-2012, 01:57 AM
I created a thread about the demographic issue in Bulgaria 2 years ago. You can see it here http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15629

The demographic problem isn't isolated within Bulgaria though. The demographic picture of Bulgaria's neighboring countries like Serbia, Croatia or Macedonia isn't rosy too. Balkan countries haven't had positive growth for the last 30 years actually. Ex-Yugoslavia had a population of 22.4 million in 1980, it is about 23 million today. The whole region saw a positive growth of only 600,000 over 30 years!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_the_former_Yugoslavia#Legacy

Not only Balkans. This is the case with most European countries. Western Europe increases immigration to combat it, but they do this at there own peril as the immigrants are not white. Russia on the other hand continues it's population decline.

Hayalet
06-07-2012, 02:05 AM
Bulgarian population has indeed a notable negative growth rate, but I don't see how ethnic Bulgarians would become a minority in 10 years if their percentage has actually increased from 83.9% to 84.8% between 2001-2011.

Grizzly
06-07-2012, 03:11 AM
Hopefully the population decline has bottomed out and hopefully it will begin to rise. I know that Bulgaria offers Macedonians citizenship and maybe they should increase this in the mean time??

looking at charts it looks like fertility rates is on the rise
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f5/Fertility_rate_of_Bulgaria.GIF/714px-Fertility_rate_of_Bulgaria.GIF

east
06-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Bulgaria do not offers to Macedonian to become their cititzens , this is choice of every human that feels himself Bulgarian and can prove any Bulgarian roots. Mainly Macedonians and Bessarabians take Bulgarian citizenship because this way they become EU citizens. That is all. The number of new Bulgarians is far not enough to change the balance of population.

Hurrem sultana
06-08-2012, 09:54 AM

If this is true soon they will beg them to come back :D

morski
06-08-2012, 10:05 AM
If this is true soon they will beg them to come back :D

320 000 Turks voluntarily left for Tukey in '89, by 1990 150 000 returned to Bulgaria. They now get Bulgarian pensions, regularly vote in elections in the foreign sections in Turkey, their kids study in Bulgarian universities, so they haven't severed their connection with Bulgaria completely.

Of course they visit relatives and many still own property in Bulgaria.

Mraz
06-08-2012, 10:29 AM
I believe this is all BS.

Onur
06-08-2012, 12:20 PM
320 000 Turks voluntarily left for Tukey in '89, by 1990 150 000 returned to Bulgaria.
Ohhh c`mooonnn Morski. You know, there are Turkish forumers here, why you are trying to lie about this? 350.000 people left Bulgaria all by themselves, voluntarily?

Your commie government changed the names of 850.000 Turkish and Pomaks in an overnight and then you erased the names on their grandparents gravestones, changed it with fake slavic names. Osman, Hakan on the gravestones rewritten as Ivan, Vladimir in 1989. Your commie freaks organized a special soldier unit for this job, they were erasing Turkish names from the 10.000s of gravestones all over Bulgaria. You also killed 150 people who tried to protest this nonsense and then you forced them to go Turkey if they don't comply with this assimilation attempts.

If none of these happened, then explain to me why your parliament declared this few months ago?;

"The expulsion of over 360 000 Bulgarian citizens of Turkish origin in 1989 is a form of ethnic cleansing committed by a totalitarian regime. The Parliament calls on Bulgarian justice and Chief Prosecutor to do everything necessary to complete the case against the perpetrators of the so-called Revival Process. Attempts to cover it up with prescription transfer the blame from the specific culprits to the entire Bulgarian nation," the declaration reads.
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=140018

What you are trying to do is "attempting to cover up" as it says in the declaration.

Lithium
06-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Sounds like you muslims are happy about the demographic catastrophe in Bulgaria. I don't care if the muslims left the country on their own or they have been forced, I don't want them here anyway. And no, we won't become a minority or at least not so soon. The gypsies make a lot of children but they live very isolated and they have no part in our daily life. The only thing they do is invade villages with a lot of old people, they steal and destroy everything they could touch.

poiuytrewq0987
06-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Sounds like you muslims are happy about the demographic catastrophe in Bulgaria. I don't care if the muslims left the country on their own or they have been forced, I don't want them here anyway. And no, we won't become a minority or at least not so soon. The gypsies make a lot of children but they live very isolated and they have no part in our daily life. The only thing they do is invade villages with a lot of old people, they steal and destroy everything they could touch.

Third national catastrophe? :coffee:

east
06-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Third national catastrophe? :coffee:
No , there is not any danger from national disaster. The things are more or less over state. Main problem are not minorities in BG , but great emigration to West Europe. Bulgaria loses its young people, they run away from high criminality, low payment and bad attitude of state to its citizens. Some countries have their mafia, but in BG mafia has its state. When the things turn over, these people, ran into west, will come back.

poiuytrewq0987
06-08-2012, 01:55 PM
No , there is not any danger from national disaster. The things are more or less over state. Main problem are not minorities in BG , but great emigration to West Europe. Bulgaria loses its young people, they run away from high criminality, low payment and bad attitude of state to its citizens. Some countries have their mafia, but in BG mafia has its state. When the things turn over, these people, ran into west, will come back.

I see, it's pretty much the same in Macedonia.

Grizzly
06-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Ohhh c`mooonnn Morski. You know, there are Turkish forumers here, why you are trying to lie about this? 350.000 people left Bulgaria all by themselves, voluntarily?

Your commie government changed the names of 850.000 Turkish and Pomaks in an overnight and then you erased the names on their grandparents gravestones, changed it with fake slavic names. Osman, Hakan on the gravestones rewritten as Ivan, Vladimir in 1989. Your commie freaks organized a special soldier unit for this job, they were erasing Turkish names from the 10.000s of gravestones all over Bulgaria. You also killed 150 people who tried to protest this nonsense and then you forced them to go Turkey if they don't comply with this assimilation attempts.

If none of these happened, then explain to me why your parliament declared this few months ago?;

What you are trying to do is "attempting to cover up" as it says in the declaration.

Turkish hypocrisy at it's best. Turkey/Ottoman Empire have basically stole large amounts of populations from the Balkans for centuries, sucks doesn't it?

Archduke
06-08-2012, 04:05 PM

Ohhh c`mooonnn Onur. I don't know why a turk (you are not even a real one) talks about these things. Turks made many more disgusting things among it's minorities. Don't forget your biggest crime, the Armenian genocide. You also killed many greeks and bulgarians. My great great grandfather's sister was kidnapped by turks when she was only 16 years old, nobody knows what happened next. Also, did the turkish government recognized all their violent crimes? I think not. So you are not the person who have to talk about minority rights. :thumb001:

morski
06-11-2012, 09:54 AM

Nobody forced them to leave. The government opened the borders but it was their decison to get out. And besides half of them got back.:rolleyes:

You mention 150 killed, but not a word about the terrorist bombings (done by separatist Turikish groups) which happened before those killings and even before the whole thing with the names started.

Onur
06-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Nobody forced them to leave. The government opened the borders but it was their decison to get out. And besides half of them got back.:rolleyes:
Morski, i have many friends who came here in 1989 and i know what happened during those days, just dont try to deny, at least not to me. Hopefully we got something called internet today. Watch this footage from British ITN archives;

A report on the exodus of Muslim Turks from Bugaria to Turkey as the campaign of enforced assimilation is stepped up. Mulsims are no longer allowed to go to the mosque or celebrate religious holidays. Homes are being abandoned and the Bulgarians are beginning to count the cost as Turkish farm workers leave fields of ripe wheat unharvested at a time when Bulgaria is facing a food shortage.

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1989/06/30/BSP300689010/

Yes, 400.000 came to Turkey and half of them returned but you achieved your goal of ditching 200.000 Turks out from Bulgaria. The other 200.000 returned to there because you decided to end your commie regime after 3-4 months. You were wise to do that because just as we did to the Greek colonel fascist regime in 1974, we were about to devastate your commie state too. Watch this one; After you expelled out 400.000 people, more than 100.000 people protesting Bulgaria in Istanbul and calling for war to destroy commie Bulgaria;

100,000 demonstrators mass in Istanbul to protest at Bulgarian treatment of ethnic Turks. 60,000 refugees have already arrived in Turkey and are being housed in tent cities along the border. At the multi-party demonstration the Bulgarian flag is burned and there are calls to 'Invade Sofia'.

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1989/06/24/BSP240689018/

If you wouldn't overthrow your commie regime in few months, probably Turkish army was going to do that for you.

You mention 150 killed, but not a word about the terrorist bombings (done by separatist Turikish groups) which happened before those killings and even before the whole thing with the names started.
What bombings? What separatists? What are you talking about? Even if they did this, it was fully justified because i would expect them to do much worse against your commie state considering the horrible things you did to these people.

Bugarash
07-06-2012, 06:47 PM
No troubles

half of the gypsies already moved to western Europe
it would have been tricky if Bulgaria wasnt in the EU but now it's all cool.

Now it is important that Bulgaria joins the shengen zone so even more gypsies can flee.

Bugarash
07-06-2012, 06:51 PM

Firstly let me stress out tha fact that about 1/4 of the current so called turks in Bulgaria are in fact gypsies who think they are turks and the rest are mostly pomaks-muslim bulgarians who have adopted turkish ethnicity.

If Bulgaria wanted to massacre everything turkish on it;s soil she had the chance many times,but didint.
As for the communist period,under communism the bulgarians suffered more than the turks.

So again stop barking.

Despite the import of 10.000 Gagauz from Moldovia and 30.000 Macedonians

Hahahahaha

Dont blame the Gagauz turkic bulgars from Bessarabia who together with their Bessarabian Bulgarian brothers want to take bulgarian passports and return to their native land.

Gagauz have nothing to do with the anadolian turks...the only thing they have incomon is that they speak a language from the turkic group.

Gagauz lived in todays Bulgaria and were forced to flee from the ottoman terror.They were in those lands before the ottoman occupation of the balkans.

morski
07-06-2012, 07:05 PM
What bombings? What separatists? What are you talking about? Even if they did this, it was fully justified because i would expect them to do much worse against your commie state considering the horrible things you did to these people.

The most horrible thing we did to those people was that we gave them, along with freedom from religious oppression and modern free education and healthcare, the opportunity to work on the building sites all summer (the men), while their women and kids worked on the tobacco fields, which gave them a double income, so on the average they were better off than the rest of us.;)

There were several secret separatist Turkish groups in the 80s, funded by elements in Turkey before the Revival process started(actually one of the reasons for it were these trends among the Turks).

For example:

Bulgaria March 9: Bunovo train station, 7 killed, 29 injured, Turkish Freedom Movement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_1985

Several militant attacks were committed in the period between 1984 and 1985. Some of the acts were committed before the start of the "Revival Process" (December 1984). The first attack was on August 30, 1984, when one bomb exploded on Plovdiv's railway station and another one in the Varna airport on a date when Todor Zhivkov was scheduled to visit the two towns.[106] One woman was killed and 41 were wounded.[107] On March 9, 1985, an explosive device was planted on the Sofia-Burgas train[108] and exploded on Bunovo station in a car that was specifically designated for mothers with children, killing seven people (two children) and wounding nine.[108] The accused perpetrators, three Turkish men from the Burgas region who belonged to the illegal Turkish National Liberation Front (TNLF), were arrested, sentenced to death and executed in 1988.[106][108][109] According to other sources the Turkish National Liberation Front was not founded until June 1985[110] (three months after the Bunovo attack). Certain publicists, such as Bulgarian politician and lawyer Yanko Yankov, have suggested that the three men were actually associates of the Bulgarian State Security Service, drawing the conclusion that the terrorist acts were provocations, organized by the regime.,[111] though this is not a widely accepted theory.[112][citation needed][not in citation given]

Apart from these acts, the ethnic Turks in Bulgaria used nonviolent ways to resist the regime's oppression, though as noted above there were some violent clashes during the actual renaming process. Notably, intellectuals founded a movement, which was claimed to be the predecessor of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (MRF). It used civil disobedience and focused on providing information to the outside world of the physical persecution and suppression suffered by the Turks in Bulgaria. The activities of the movement consisted of peaceful demonstrations and hunger strikes with the goal of restoring civil liberties and basic human rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Bulgaria#Militant_attacks

You wouldn't have dared starting a military campaign against us back then. We had a pretty nice missile complex at the time. Constantinople would have been sent back to first grade in a matter of minutes had you tried something funny.:rolleyes:

Bugarash
07-06-2012, 08:30 PM
This thread is a typical joke and provocation.
Bulgarians currently 85% of the population will become a minority in 40 years?:D

in 40 years there will be another 2 world wars.
How about put on a longer projection-lets say what will things be like in 3012?

In the next 10 years Bulgaria will become a strong economy and will provide a high standard of living which means it will stop every futher emigration from the country toward western Europe and the bulgarians from abroad will return back home-this includes the historical populations in Bessarabia,Russia,Macedonia,Northern Greece,Kosovo and Albania.

Crn Volk
10-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Some disturbing trends in Bulgaria

http://www.mercatornet.com/demography/view/10226

Trun
10-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I laugh at demographic expectations. 30 years ago nobody expected a decline in population in any country. Maybe after 30 years this would be laughable again.

How do you expect a population to become extinct? We didn't become extinct in much harder moments in our history (tens of invasions, epidemics, etc).

Crn Volk
10-10-2012, 10:32 PM
I laugh at demographic expectations. 30 years ago nobody expected a decline in population in any country. Maybe after 30 years this would be laughable again.

How do you expect a population to become extinct? We didn't become extinct in much harder moments in our history (tens of invasions, epidemics, etc).

A very scientific response. Thanks

morski
10-11-2012, 10:50 AM

Not really. A demographic decline was expected as early as the 80s. You can check "Геодемография", Марин Деведжиев, София 1989г.