PDA

View Full Version : Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn says Istanbul will be Greek

Onur
06-07-2012, 11:01 PM
More than 1000 Greeks gathered to commemorate for the loss of Istanbul to the Turks more than 550 years ago (!!!)

Their leader made a speech in the street in front of 1000s and said that they will never rest `till the day they see Istanbul inside the map of Greece;

Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn says Istanbul will be Greek
The supporters of Greek neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn, which won nearly 7 percent of the vote in an inconclusive election on May 6, marched on May 30 chanting “Istanbul is Greek and will remain Greek.”

Some 1,000 far-right Golden Dawn supporters gathered in Athens city center to protest the 559th anniversary of the capture of Constantinople by the Ottoman Empire and marked the date with a number of events held in the city on May 29.

Golden Dawn`s gypsy leader singing Greek national anthem;
http://p5.img.cctvpic.com/program/newsupdate/20120530/images/1338336869180_1338336869180_r.jpg
http://p5.img.cctvpic.com/program/newsupdate/20120530/images/1338336826387_1338336826387_r.jpg

Golden Dawn leader Nikos Mihaliolakos also said, “Istanbul is Greek and will remain Greek,” during the protest. The group chanted the national anthem and made the Nazi salute.

June/01/2012

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/neo-nazi-golden-dawn-says-istanbul-will-be-greek.aspx?PageID=238&NID=22118&NewsCatID=351

The gypsy neo-nazi speaks;
IcE8x-grbHo

The event ended with a moment of silence with nazi salutes of 1000s, then delusional Greek youth randomly attacked and injured five middle-eastern immigrant they found in the Athens subway in the same night, probably to soothe their anger on the weaklings;

Passengers of the Athens Piraeus Electric Railways (ISAP) witnessed several attacks against immigrants by supporters of the neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn.

On Tuesday night, 30th of May, a group of youngsters attacked a Pakistani immigrant on St Nicolas Electric Railways station deck, causing him multiple injuries. According to eye witnesses, the perpetrators were shouting slogans of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party. Police also examines that the perpetrators possibly came from Golden Dawn's rally commemorating the fall of Constantinople in 1453. Subway passengers also witnessed other violent incidents against immigrants by supporters of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn, who had participated earlier in their party's rally in the Athens centre. Golden Dawn denied, in a statement, any involvement in violent incidents [1, 2 & 3].

Two days earlier (28.05.2012), a 33 year-old Bangladeshi immigrant was stabbed and robbed of 130euros in a wagon at Omonoia subway station. According to the Subway workers union, passengers witnessed the perpetrator shouting slogans of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party [1].

In another incident in Ilioupoli suburb, strangers attacked and injured an Iranian immigrant with a sharp object. Then, the offenders attacked and robbed a couple that was leaving in another floor of the building [2].

http://www.red-network.eu/?i=red-network.en.items&id=835

Crn Volk
06-07-2012, 11:25 PM
The gypsy will lead the greek nation into oblivion....:coffee:

Onur
06-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Btw, i am not using the word gypsy for some kind of humiliation or something like that. I have no problem with gypsies, i even like them but I say it because this neo-nazi who thinks himself as Greek, really looks like a gypsy.

To me, he looks more gypsy than Inquiring Mind here. IM looks like a nordic comparing with this guy and not only his skin color, he really has gypsy features;

http://www.espressonews.gr/files/ArticlePhotos/20080210/thumbs/epeis2_494x320.jpg
http://109.169.86.11/apela/photos/2231658688.jpg
http://img.protothema.gr/00DF5C21AA3E6FFBC5F8D59DC5E1DCC4.jpg

Crn Volk
06-07-2012, 11:44 PM
He could fit in quite well in the Subcontinent

Contra Mundum
06-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Btw, i am not using the word gypsy for some kind of humiliation or something like that. I have no problem with gypsies, i even like them but I say it because this neo-nazi who thinks himself as Greek, really looks like a gypsy.

To me, he looks more gypsy than Inquiring Mind here. IM looks like a nordic comparing with this guy and not only his skin color, he really has gypsy features;

http://www.espressonews.gr/files/ArticlePhotos/20080210/thumbs/epeis2_494x320.jpg

I don't care what he looks like. I support the extreme right in Greece.:D

Death to the EU!

The Journeyman
06-08-2012, 12:02 AM
I look forward to that day.

Linet
06-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Maybe you ll see it... ;)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51182

~Nik~
06-08-2012, 01:15 AM
More than 1000 Greeks gathered to commemorate for the loss of Istanbul to the Turks more than 550 years ago (!!!)

So what ? We all know where the WW3 will begin. :D

Linet
06-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Oh well, The Jews waited 2.000 years to get a motherland and with their persistance and schemes they made it...
If they had said... lets forget it... they would never have made it....
I am sure that 100 years ago... a state called Israel and especially at the exact place where the jews wanted (no jews were there), would be fiction and a laugh...
Jews didnt get a city but an entire country....

Fortis in Arduis
06-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Oh well, The Jews waited 2.000 to get a motherland and with their persistance and schemes they made it...
If they had said... lets forget it... they would never have made it....
I am sure that 100 years ago... a state called Israel and especially at the exact place where the jews wanted (no jews were there), would be fiction and a laugh...
Jews didnt get a city but an entire country....

Actually despite horrific conditions, Jerusalem had a Jewish majority before the Zionist pioneers arrived.

Onur
06-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Oh well, The Jews waited 2.000 years to get a motherland and with their persistance and schemes they made it...
Yes but the problem is, neither the whitewashed zionists from russia have any relation with the ancient jews of Palestine, nor you have any relation with the ancient Greeks of 2000 years ago.

Linet
Actually despite horrific conditions, Jerusalem had a Jewish majority before the Zionist pioneers came.

I dont have deep knoweldge on that... but still the country was that of Palestain and the inhabitants were the Palestinians...

Sultan Suleiman
I swear by God these silly little brown people resemble those Palestinian children who throw rocks at Merkavas :D

But it would be fucking hilarious to see these mentally stagnated individuals protesting like this in the city they plan to "retake" :lol:

Linet
06-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Yes but the problem is, neither the whitewashed zionists from russia have any relation with the ancient jews of Palestine, nor you have any relation with the ancient Greeks of 2000 years ago.

Yes my love yes... whatever you say.. yes...:eyes
Baby, because you lack long and continuus heritage... it doesnt mean that all around are like you... dont get confused...:flamed: :patpat:
We are what we have always been... Greeks to the core...:wink

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50260
I know you have seen this...are you trying t forget? :hug2:

poiuytrewq0987
06-08-2012, 01:04 PM
The Turks will teach Greeks another lesson again as they did in 1922 and in 1974.

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/13/45/65/3038531/3/628x471.jpg

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:06 PM
The Turks will teach Greeks another lesson again as they did in 1922 and in 1974.

And when they do so we should the Greeks out of Europe. We should let the Turks do whatever the hell they want as the Greeks have cost us enough Euro's and it's not worth it to sacrifice Dutch lifes as well.

~Nik~
06-08-2012, 01:10 PM

Well, I heard the same prophecies as Linet, and I can tell you that this time the Greeks will not be alone in the conflict (if the prophecy is fulfilled of course). :thumb001:

Linet
06-08-2012, 01:11 PM
And when they do so we should the Greeks out of Europe. We should let the Turks do whatever the hell they want as the Greeks have cost us enough Euro's and it's not worth it to sacrifice Dutch lifes as well.

I agree with you and then stop using everything the Greeks have given to you... and you can go back to your cave... Mr "European"....:thumbs up

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Well, I heard the same prophecies as Linet, and I can tell you that this time the Greeks will not be alone in the conflict (if the prophecy is fulfilled of course). :thumb001:

Ah so Greece and a couple of Slavic countries vs Turkey. I don't hold my breath but we in Western Europe should definitely stay out of that war.

Guapo
06-08-2012, 01:14 PM
I don't hold my breath but we in Western Europe should definitely stay out of that war.

That's what the West said when the Ottomans sacked Constantinople, maybe Europe wouldn't be in this mess if they helped back then.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:14 PM
I agree with you and then stop using everything the Greeks have given to you... and you can go back to your cave... Mr "European"....:thumbs up
We will keep everything the Romans gave us because we got fuck all from the geeks. But everything from the Romans and of course our own ancestors as well.

Linet
06-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Then Tuan... you are no better than a Turk yourself...
Oh no, now i offend the Turks... Turks are certainly better than you, they remember where they belong...

~Nik~
Ah so Greece and a couple of Slavic countries vs Turkey. I don't hold my breath but we in Western Europe should definitely stay out of that war.

You will not do much, however the Yanks will try to help Turkey (in the prophecy). :D

Linet
We will keep everything the Romans gave us because we got fuck all from the geeks. But everything from the Romans and of course our own ancestors as well.

You got what the Romans got from the Greeks... that doesnt make them less Greek... no matter if you like it or not....

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:16 PM
You will not do much, however the Yanks will try to help Turkey (in the prophecy). :D
Well don't worry. Greek/Slavic prophecies aren't worth much. The Americans and the West will look the other way.

Sultan Suleiman
06-08-2012, 01:16 PM
That's what the West said when the Ottomans sacked Constantinople, maybe Europe wouldn't be in this mess if they helped back then.

You do realize that Serbs were amongst the first ones to breach the Constantinople's defenses?

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:17 PM
You got what the Romans got from the Greeks... that doesnt make them less Greek... no matter if you like it or not....

Bullshit. Romans were no barbarians. Most of their stuff is theirs. Greece is hopelessly overrated. A product of the imagination of the 19th century. Greece was "great" for 800 years at best and was fuck all for the other 3000.

~Nik~
06-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Well don't worry. Greek/Slavic prophecies aren't worth much. The Americans and the West will look the other way.

We'll see,but it's coming soon.

Btw, these prophecies are orthodox not slavic or greek.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Then Tuan... you are no better than a Turk yourself...
Oh no, now i offend the Turks... Turks are certainly better than you, they remember where they belong...

Aww getting personal now ? Guess what: you owe us a great deal of money. Money we had to take from our elderly, from our sick, from our handicapped, from our children. From our own future - so why the hell should we care about you lot ?

Guapo
06-08-2012, 01:21 PM
You do realize that Bulgarians were amongst the first ones to breach the Constantinople's defenses?

fixed

I swear by allah these silly little brown people resemble those Palestinian children who throw rocks at Merkavas :D

But it would be fucking hilarious to see these mentally stagnated individuals protesting like this in the city they plan to "retake" :lol:

Why don't you go call them that in Greece?

Linet
06-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Well ask the Romans/Italians... They have the decency to admit it...
I suppose because they do have histrory unlike you... :)

Graecia capta ferum victorem cepit et artes intulit agresti Latio (Horace)

Greece, once conquered, in turn conquered its uncivilized conqueror, and brought the arts to rustic Latium (Horace)

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Well ask the Romans/Italians... They have the decency to admit it...
I suppose because they do have histrory unlike you... :)

Greek history only started in 1830. By then we already had our Golden Age, we fought the Spanish, French, English and two German nations. We had kicked the Swedes out of Denmark, we had our Rembrandt, Frans Hals, we were already on the Cape and the East and West Indies.

Sultan Suleiman
06-08-2012, 01:22 PM
fixed

Real world history is not rewritten that easily ...

Why don't you go call them that in Greece?

I don't plan to go to near it for a while and yeah, I probably would call em like that :)

Linet
06-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Greek history only started in 1830. By then we already had our Golden Age, we fought the Spanish, French, English and two German nations. We had kicked the Swedes out of Denmark, we had our Rembrandt, Frans Hals, we were already on the Cape and the East and West Indies.

Ah... you really dont even worth reply....
...denying 5.000 years of history? Well done boy :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:26 PM
So it would be fair to say that Greece doesn't have any history. Yes Athens, Thebes or Sparta have history but there was no such thing as a Greek nation until after 1830. Greece has no history whatsoever. The Greek identity is an invention, a myth.

"Greece" can thank the British, French and Russians for dying for them.

Guapo
06-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Real world history is not rewritten that easily ...

the Byzantine pretender John Cantacuzene (sic) ferried the Turks across the Straits into Europe with whom he made a bargain. the Ottomans made their first permanent settlement in Europe, at Gallipoli in Thrace, towards the end of his reign.

I don't plan to go to near it for a while and yeah, I probably would call em like that :)

:rolleyes:

Queen B
06-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Europe is Greece, tuan.
Don't you know the difference between Eurozone, EU and Europe.?

Who gave this to Romans?

Aww getting personal now ? Guess what: you owe us a great deal of money. Money we had to take from our elderly, from our sick, from our handicapped, from our children. From our own future - so why the hell should we care about you lot ?
We owe you a shit.
Tell me HOW MUCH exactly Netherlands have paid for Greece. Exactly.
Give me the exact amount of money.
Then, devide with population, and give me your personal account so I can fucking deposit those 2 euros, and finally, see you shuting it up , because you have already posted the same shit about 29038409238492083 times already.

What's the amount Netherlands gave for Greece?

And how much of them are payed back already?

Greek history started some thousand years ago, were you absent in history class?

So it would be fair to say that Greece doesn't have any history. Yes Athens, Thebes or Sparta have history but there was no such thing as a Greek nation until after 1830. Greece has no history whatsoever. The Greek identity is an invention, a myth.

"Greece" can thank the British, French and Russians for dying for them.

No, smartass, there was not such thing as Greek state, not nation. Seriously, I though Dutch were -at least - educated.

Linet
06-08-2012, 01:34 PM
So it would be fair to say that Greece doesn't have any history. Yes Athens, Thebes or Sparta has history but there was no such thing as a Greek nation until after 1830. Greece has no history whatsoever. The Greek identity is an invention, a myth.

:thumb001:

Xerxes wrote to King Leonidas of Sparta:
'It is possible for you, by not fighting against God but by ranging yourself on my side, to be the sole ruler of Greece.'

King Leonidas wrote in reply:
'If you had any knowledge of the noble things of life, you would refrain from coveting others' possessions; but for me to die for Greece is better than to be the sole ruler over the people of my race

Spartans that day died for Greece, not for Sparta...
They may were Spartans, Atheneans, Macedonians, Cretans.. but they were full aware they they shared the same blood and they were all Hellenes...

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Europe is Greece, tuan.
Not when Turkey takes over the place. Then we simply take it off the map.

Don't you know the difference between Eurozone, EU and Europe.?

Here all three are used to describe the same thing: the institution of Europe and the Eurozone.

Who gave this to Romans?
The Romans were no stupid people.

What's the amount Netherlands gave for Greece?

And how much of them are payed back already?
Some billions. And nothing has been repaid. In fact: we are told to give more now. 5 more billion and we are told to be ready to cough up 40 billion when Brussels gives the ukaze.

Greek history started some thousand years ago, were you absent in history class?
Wrong. Greek history started in 1821-1830 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence).

No, smartass, there was not such thing as Greek state, not nation. Seriously, I though Dutch were -at least - educated.
Ask an Athenian of 500 B.C whether he considered himself Greek. He would be like " what the fuck is that ?" He would have hated the Persians as much as he hated his neighbours.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:35 PM

Xerxes wrote to King Leonidas of Sparta:
'It is possible for you, by not fighting against God but by ranging yourself on my side, to be the sole ruler of Greece.'

King Leonidas wrote in reply:
'If you had any knowledge of the noble things of life, you would refrain from coveting others' possessions; but for me to die for Greece is better than to be the sole ruler over the people of my race
Says you. There was no such thing as Greece.

Linet
06-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Says you. There was no such thing as Greece.

Romans were no stupid but i cant say the same for you...
They appreciated the Greek civilisation and adopted it and yes... that makes them clever..

That is what is written in anciet scripts... not my words... Leonidas words...
Try to understand the difference.. no matter if thats abit hard for you...

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Romans were no stupid but i cant say the same for you...
They appreciated the Greek civilisation and adopted it and yes... that makes them clever..

That is what is written in anciet scripts... not my words... Leonidas words...
Try to understand the difference.. no matter if thats abit hard for you...
Written 2000 years later by some Greek nationalist that is trying to recreate his past.

Onur
06-08-2012, 01:46 PM
This is the difference between you and us. We live with the real-politik but you live with your prophecies, fairytales and myths.

We wish you to have a nice dream

Linet
06-08-2012, 01:52 PM
...ancient... does that ring a bell?
I suppose not... since you have nothing such there but still try to understand that we have and those scripts say it...

Also the Athenenas knew also very well they were Greeks...

The answer of Athens to Sparta, when the latter was afraid that the Atheneans may get afraid of the Persian army and join them in order not to get destroyed:

It was natural that you should be afraid we might make terms with the barbarian; not for the all the gold in the world or the most fertile of all lands would bribe us to take part with the Medes and help enslave our countrymen. There are powerful motives to make such a thing impossible, first the burning of our temples and images of our gods, our common language, the altars and the sacrifices of which we all partake, the Athenians will not betray all these. Know it now if you have not known it before, that while one Athenian remains alive, we will never join alliance with Xerxes but shall die for Greece. We thank you for your forethought on behalf of our families. Now if you let it be to lead your army out with all speed, for if we surmise alright; the barbarian will not wait long to invade our territory again. As soon as he learns our answer he will again enter Attica. Let us go forth ourselves and give battle in Boeotia.

With this the Spartan ambassadors departed, and returned back to their own country.

Queen B
06-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Not when Turkey takes over the place. Then we simply take it off the map.

Turkey didn't managed to take it when had the change. :coffee:

Here all three are used to describe the same thing: the institution of Europe and the Eurozone.

Sad to hear that Dutch are uneducated.

The Romans were no stupid people.

Didn't say that, can't you read?

Some billions. And nothing has been repaid. In fact: we are told to give more now. 5 more billion and we are told to be ready to cough up 40 billion when Brussels gives the ukaze.

No some. I want exact numbers. And I want exact proof that nothing was paid back.
Can you fucking give me the exact numbers, and then you can give me your bank account.

Wrong. Greek history started in 1821-1830 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence).
You are still mistaken the Greek state and Greek nation. Please tuan, open a book, for Allah's shake :coffee:

Ask an Athenian of 500 B.C whether he considered himself Greek. He would be like " what the fuck is that ?" He would have hated the Persians as much as he hated his neighbours.
Ehm, isn't all those texts from ancients years not enough for you?:coffee:

Queen B
06-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Written 2000 years later by some Greek nationalist that is trying to recreate his past.
You aren't aware that there are ancient texts found, right? :rolleyes2:

Linet
06-08-2012, 02:05 PM
You are still mistaken the Greek state and Greek nation. Please tuan, open a book,for Allah's shake :coffee:

:rofl: :rofl_002:

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 02:07 PM
You aren't aware that there are ancient texts found, right? :rolleyes2:

And a lot of them were not so ancient but simply edited by the Greeks themselves. Come on: the Greeks are a race of conmen.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Turkey didn't managed to take it when had the change. :coffee:
They didn't want the backwater and I can't blame them.

Sad to hear that Dutch are uneducated.
Unlike you we can run a country. How's that for you ?

No some. I want exact numbers. And I want exact proof that nothing was paid back.
Can you fucking give me the exact numbers, and then you can give me your bank account.
5 billion in total. Government statements which we hear in the news will suffice: " we will get it back one day in the future" (Dutch finance minister) " but we not get back all of it." Which is exactly why our government is in such dire straits right now because we just signed off another 5 billion and are expected to cough up 40 billion.

You are still mistaken the Greek state and Greek nation. Please tuan, open a book, for Allah's shake :coffee:

Queen B
06-08-2012, 02:10 PM
And a lot of them were not so ancient but simply edited by the Greeks themselves. Come on: the Greeks are a race of conmen.
1st) You are welcomed to visit our museums to see
2nd) Give me ONE proof of what you say.
3rd) You are giving Dutch a bad name, seriously. You might be the first one that rejects historical artifacts, obviously accepted by archeologists, scholars and historians.
You and others from the same clan - Turks, FyroBians, and some Albos.

~Nik~
06-08-2012, 02:11 PM
This is the difference between you and us. We live with the real-politik but you live with your prophecies, fairytales and myths.

We wish you to have a nice dream

I don't care dude, if it become real and the Orthodox Unity exterminates your race from Europe I wouldn't really care (I don't control those things after all :)).

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2012, 02:12 PM
1st) You are welcomed to visit our museums to see
2nd) Give me ONE proof of what you say.
3rd) You are giving Dutch a bad name, seriously. You might be the first one that rejects historical artifacts, obviously accepted by archeologists, scholars and historians.
You and others from the same clan - Turks, FyroBians, and some Albos.
1) Can you show me the Greek flag of 500 B.C and show me it's national institutions, it's national currency and the act of union between all the various city states ?

2) Luckily I don't care much for how much Greeks value us. It's not like we care all that much for your country. We just want our money back. You conmen, you corrupt thieves.

3) I don't reject the artefacts but the Greeks are a race of conmen so we shouldn't trust their blue eyes. Which they don't have anyway.

Linet
06-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Nope, luckily we dont....
Our beautifull brown eyes are one more proof of our continuality...

Queen B
06-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Unlike you we can run a country. How's that for you ?

You (singular) are not the one running a country :coffee:

5 billion in total. Government statements which we hear in the news will suffice: " we will get it back one day in the future" (Dutch finance minister) " but we not get back all of it"
The proof of the 5 billion ?
This is what is tottaly give from Netherlands SO FAR out of the packages?

Unfortunately, so far many of them are being payed back.
We take new loans to pay (http://digitaljournal.com/article/324598) back the previous loans and the loanshark's interests. (http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/06/germany-greece-idUSL5E8E66YS20120306)

Queen B
06-08-2012, 02:32 PM
1) Can you show me the Greek flag of 500 B.C and show me it's national institutions, it's national currency and the act of union between all the various city states ?
Are you high?
Are you nuts?
Or have you trouble understanding?
Which part of NATION can't you understand and you still confuse it with STATE?????????????????????????????????????

2) Luckily I don't care much for how much Greeks value us. It's not like we care all that much for your country. We just want our money back. You conmen, you corrupt thieves.

You care too much to post the same old shit all over again and again and again.
When talking about people in general, be careful.
I have worked in my life, much more than you did, with less money than you did, and pay more taxes than you did.

3) I don't reject the artefacts but the Greeks are a race of conmen so we shouldn't trust their blue eyes. Which they don't have anyway.
I have posted my mom's photo in the past.Yes, she has blue eyes.
I can't trust someone that calles himself European and mates with Asians,too, but that's not the case , is it? :coffee:

Γέλως
06-08-2012, 02:37 PM
I swear by God these silly little brown people resemble those Palestinian children who throw rocks at Merkavas :D
When is your birthday? I would like to buy you a mirror...

Onur
06-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Tuan, let me show you this instead;

The flag of British East India company;
http://23flevari.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/640px-british_east_india_company_flag-svg.png

The flag of Greece;
http://www.variventa.com/images/product_images/info_images/61819.jpg

Linet
06-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Tuan, let me show you this instead;

The flag of British East India company;
http://23flevari.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/640px-british_east_india_company_flag-svg.png

The flag of Greece;
http://www.variventa.com/images/product_images/info_images/61819.jpg

Oh my God...how much i love you in times like this...:eyes: :dev
...my dear love...my precious boy... check all the countries of Europe... the 2/3 of them have the exact same flag with different colors...
And your flag is the same as half the counties of Islam...ok my little Mongol-Arab? :hug2:

Pecheneg
06-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Funny and pathetic.

Linet
06-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Funny and pathetic.

Are you calling my baby Onur funny and pathetic? :grumpy:
How you dare? :shakefist
He is definately not funny :no:

Hess
06-08-2012, 05:59 PM
If you have any documented evidence that Golden Dawn's leader has Gypsy Ancestry, please present it.

Otherwise, we are engaging in nothing more than speculation.

Pecheneg
06-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Are you calling my baby Onur funny and pathetic? :grumpy:
How you dare? :shakefist
He is definately not funny :no:
I'm talking about these idiots (golden dawn). I hope they won't do something stupid, otherwise you have to be prepared to second Turkish rule of greece.

Queen B
06-08-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm talking about these idiots (golden dawn). I hope they won't do something stupid, otherwise you have to be prepared to second Turkish rule of greece.

:rotfl:

Vasconcelos
06-08-2012, 06:26 PM
you have to be prepared to second Turkish rule of greece.

You're delusional.

Turkophagos
06-08-2012, 06:27 PM

Be prepared for this:

http://www.kurdmedia.com/pix/kurdistan_map3b.jpg

Midori
06-08-2012, 06:29 PM
^:laugh: I support that map.

Pecheneg
06-08-2012, 06:35 PM
You're delusional.
I'm far more realistic than golden dawn members
and this;

Be prepared for this:

http://www.kurdmedia.com/pix/kurdistan_map3b.jpg
You can not achieve this, even if Turkish lands were empty.

^:laugh: I support that map.
unfortunately, your support means nothing.

Queen B
06-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Probably, but neither your comment about her support does.

Midori
06-08-2012, 06:41 PM

I will fight on the Greeks' side and they will win for sure :cool:

Linet
06-08-2012, 06:46 PM

Oh my God :shocked:...I thought Onur was my love...:love0033:
....Dont make me be unfaithfull....:stop00010:
No no Master:eyes...please dont rule over Greece yet...we havent cooked, we arent prepared, we didnt clean...:dance nerd

Seriously now...if you could have taken over Greece...you would have allready done it...a war between us wont mean your victory.... you may have numbers but thats all their is to it....:coffee:
The game is balanced....:thumbs up

Linet
06-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Oh and our prophecies say we will take back our lands so we will :cool:

Siberian Cold Breeze
06-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Oww how cute they look..:p

Neo nazi suppose to look a bit stern and scary
But this ? :rolleyes: hahahaaa

i feel like singing
misafir ol gel bana ..börekler açarım sana

Siberian Cold Breeze
06-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Oh and our prophecies say we will take back our lands so we will :cool:

Let me introduce you the present Greek Minister of Foreign Affairs:coffee:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/136/10048020.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/10048020.jpg/)

Pecheneg
06-08-2012, 06:58 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/1695hki.jpg

Midori
06-08-2012, 07:00 PM
^
I actually look like that guy except i have a beard and moustache.

Sultan Suleiman
06-08-2012, 07:12 PM
When is your birthday? I would like to buy you a mirror...

I will PM you my address as well :) (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45316)

Linet
06-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Oh well...i see photos...funny...but no answers...

Arcaius
06-08-2012, 07:20 PM
:) i find this orthodox prophecies quite convincing :P :D :D ;) and i think.....

Siberian Cold Breeze
06-08-2012, 07:23 PM

Once start action, then you ll see the answer :thumbs up

Pecheneg
06-08-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't want a stupid war with greece.
and i believe golden down is a bunch of extremist idiots. But if majority of you want a war with Turks, then let history repeat itself.

ps: Forget the Past, Focus on the Future.

Ironieticom
06-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Enlightenment values never truly reached Greece, and now that this crisis is widening the chance to rectify this is becoming more unthinkable.

E4AXJx3IzdY

The 'gentleman' ordering people to stand up seems to be possessed by that Serbian spirit.

The last thing I would like to see for Greece is it becoming just another Balkan country.

By the way. Someone help me realise which person in this clip is the Aryan, don't tell me it is the one talking throughout the clip.

Hess
06-09-2012, 03:41 PM
By the way. Someone help me realise which person in this clip is the Aryan, don't tell me it is the one talking throughout the clip.

this is an Aryan
http://www.realbollywood.com/up_images/common-man84061.jpg

The person talking throughout the clip is a Greek Patriot, a European.

Onur
06-09-2012, 03:54 PM
The person talking throughout the clip is a Greek Patriot, a European.
No Hess, he is also that type of Aryan as you posted here;

If he is your so-called "European", then once again i am glad that i am not a European :)

Aces High
06-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Enlightenment values never truly reached Greece,.

Seems like they never reached your bedsit either.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 03:58 PM
i am glad that i am not a European :)

Not as much as us.

Hess
06-09-2012, 04:07 PM
No Hess, he is also that type of Aryan as you posted here;

If he is your so-called "European", then once again i am glad that i am not a European :)

There is no single, archetypal European.

Europeans are the most diverse Civilization on Earth and we take pride in the fact that we're not all Clones of each other; at least I do.

Linet
06-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Greece never had enlighment because she never had the darkness of the medieval era....
You dont open the light when you have sunlight...

Also the fleeing Greek scholars are among those who brought you the enlightment....

Mmmm... he isnt an Aryan, he is Greek...if he was fighting for the Aryans he would be mentaly retarded... he fights for his beliefs about Greece...

Some guys here should calm down, we dont claim we are blond blue eyed... we dont even want it... because if we were it would mean taht we are not the children of the short dark eyed Socrates, Aristotelis, Lysias, Isocrates, Plato, Leonidas,Pythagoras etc....

Queen B
06-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Not as much as us.
:rotfl:

There is no single, archetypal European.

Europeans are the most diverse Civilization on Earth and we take pride in the fact that we're not all Clones of each other; at least I do.

Onur thinks Aryan=European, don't bother.

Lathander
06-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Seriously now...if you could have taken over Greece...you would have allready done it...a war between us wont mean your victory.... you may have numbers but thats all their is to it....:coffee:
The game is balanced....:thumbs up

No,Nato and other international seals wouldn't let it.And why the hell would we try that?Why would we want around 10 million greeks within our borders,like kurds are not enough:mad:

And we have numbers and a strong military but you have.....neo nazis:thumb001:

They would charge upon us like olympians charged upon titans,burn our fronts with lightning bolts and stop the bullets with their phalanx shields:D

Anatolian Eagle
06-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Greece's total population: ~11 million
Number of Turks just in Istanbul: 13 million

And I laughed.

Vasconcelos
06-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Sup with the Turkish invasion of TA? Now I know how Germans feel.

~Nik~
06-13-2012, 11:09 PM
Greece's total population: ~11 million
Number of Turks just in Istanbul: 13 million

And I laughed.

How about the 300 brave Lacedaemonians ? :)

Anatolian Eagle
06-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Sup with the Turkish invasion of TA? Now I know how Germans feel.

They're just pleased to know that even their existence bothers you.

Anatolian Eagle
06-13-2012, 11:21 PM
How about the 300 brave Lacedaemonians ? :)

Hmm, I wish they would try the same. Would love to watch it. We ain't like Persians, and they know it well since Turkish War of Independence :thumb001:

Vasconcelos
06-13-2012, 11:25 PM
They're just pleased to know that even their existence bothers you.

That didn't make sense.

Anatolian Eagle
06-13-2012, 11:32 PM
That didn't make sense.

Two new Turks make a comment on the thread and you randomly come up with the post "Sup with the Turkish invasion of TA?". What else bothered you to make such a comment then?

Vasconcelos
06-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Two new Turks make a comment on the thread and you randomly come up with the post "Sup with the Turkish invasion of TA?". What else bothered you to make such a comment then?

....this? :shrug:

http://occidentallibertas.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/germany_turks.png

Midori
06-13-2012, 11:44 PM

:worried1: :bullet puke

Anatolian Eagle
06-14-2012, 12:15 AM

Looks awesome to me. Maybe I would add Greek symbols around it if you feel apart?

What do you think, do you like it?

http://b1206.hizliresim.com/y/g/7wkdb.png

Onur
06-14-2012, 12:38 AM
Tbh, German one with moon+star looks cool :)

poiuytrewq0987
06-14-2012, 01:56 AM
Long live the Turkish Republic!

http://imggaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5C225%5CAnkara'da%2029%2 0Ekim%20resmi%20ge%C3%A7idi%5CD29155026.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SXfgB63r6VM/S9JgSk1C5jI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/-whOqqWpO0k/s1600/atam.JPG

Anatolian Eagle
06-14-2012, 08:12 AM

http://imggaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5C225%5CAnkara'da%2029%2 0Ekim%20resmi%20ge%C3%A7idi%5CD29155026.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SXfgB63r6VM/S9JgSk1C5jI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/-whOqqWpO0k/s1600/atam.JPG

I wish everyone were open-minded and free from bigotry as you to understand value and meaning of principles of Atatürk.

rareswega
06-14-2012, 10:43 AM
We need neo-nazi to get rid of gipsy...where is the emergency button to call them ?:D

Hilda
06-14-2012, 10:45 AM
How sad

Arcaius
06-14-2012, 10:59 AM

ok sebastos you lost hound dog... what are you now again?????
not long ago you were the lost "Greek" child,now you are the lost Turkish lapdog? one thing i hate is when someone is saying he is from one place but he has no idea where your loyalty lies....
if you are going to say that you are from my country then have decency to show that you respect our ancestors, who once were enslaved by the Turks... now i know that the enemy of our enemy is my friend...and Turks now are our friends but no need to lick them.
You were with the Greeks not long ago... and i hate leaches that leach and have no loyalty to anyone ,and just to score points to separate members of the forum.
we know how much our friendship goes with Turks and sure i understand that,but you have no idea even about the country you are trying to represent... do you know the language... ???? do you know any damn thing in Macedonian Знаеш нешто од овој јазик???? ме разбираш барем малку од ова што го зборувам?? did you understand this???

Onur
06-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Arcaius, Sebastos has no relation with Greeks but Ataturk`s ancestors was from Kocacik, Debar. He was a Macedonian Turk. They should be proud about him;

http://www.hurriyet.de/FotogaleriLiveImages/Haberler/kocacik/kocacik%20%2814%29.JPG
http://www.hurriyet.de/FotogaleriLiveImages/Haberler/kocacik/kocacik.JPG
http://www.hurriyet.de/FotogaleriLiveImages/Haberler/kocacik/kocacik%20(19).JPG

http://www.hurriyet.de/fotogaleri/habergalerileri/ali-riza-efendinin-makedonyadaki-evi/257/2/1/

Arcaius
06-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Onur, just check his posts sometime ago on the threads about Macedonia and you will see him raging pro-Greek and about how Macedonia's name should be only Greek privilege.
no matter if he was from there, he shouldn't lick other nation's ass,just to score points of sympathy. Wasn't Ataturk born in Solun/Thessaloniki?

Onur
06-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Onur, just check his posts sometime ago on the threads about Macedonia and you will see him raging pro-Greek and about how Macedonia's name should be only Greek privilege.
no matter if he was from there, he shouldn't lick other nation's ass,just to score points of sympathy. Wasn't Ataturk born in Solun/Thessaloniki?
Yes, i know Sebastos and his changing world views faster than i change my underwear but i just said that Ataturk at least have a connection with Macedonia but Greeks or Greece does not. So, it`s more suitable for a Macedonian to be proud of him instead of Greeks.

Yes, Ataturk born in Salonika but his parents moved to the Salonika city center just before Ataturk born. Their ancestral town is the village of Kocacik in Debar. They were living in there for centuries.

Grizzly
06-14-2012, 03:13 PM
Yes, i know Sebastos and his changing world views faster than i change my underwear but i just said that Ataturk at least have a connection with Macedonia but Greeks or Greece does not. So, it`s more suitable for a Macedonian to be proud of him instead of Greeks.

Yes, Ataturk born in Salonika but his parents moved to the Salonika city center just before Ataturk born. Their ancestral town is the village of Kocacik in Debar. They were living in there for centuries.

He was Albanian..:thumb001:

Linet
06-14-2012, 03:17 PM

Yeah actually :icon_ask:...isnt that the Albanian inhabited area?

Onur my love :love0031:,my baby :baby2000:,my honey bunny :bunny....
Why would ever Greeks care to claim the man who was the reason several hundrends of Greeks and Armenias to die in just few days? The man who was the reason for the Greeks to lose their 3000 years motherlands and the cities they built?
Tell me a reason please...:rolleyes:

Curtis24
06-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Hahaha, that gypsy-looking guy is going to sabotage his followers for personal gain :P

Gordost
06-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Greece is finished!

Lathander
06-14-2012, 06:49 PM
If thinking that way make you feels ok,then feel free to steal our leader:thumb001:

Supreme American
06-14-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm sure the Turks are scared shitless...

Grizzly
06-14-2012, 07:53 PM
If thinking that way make you feels ok,then feel free to steal our leader:thumb001:

It doesn't make me feel any better but I'm just replying to Onur who said Ataturk was a Turk, which he isn't.

I couldn't care less about him as he didn't do squat for Albania.

Pecheneg
06-14-2012, 07:55 PM
in your wet dreams.

He was a balkan Turk.

Queen B
06-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Why anyone would claim someone like Ataturk?

Lathander
06-14-2012, 10:08 PM
It doesn't make me feel any better but I'm just replying to Onur who said Ataturk was a Turk, which he isn't.

I couldn't care less about him as he didn't do squat for Albania.

Yes,Atatürk was both jew,bulgarian,albanian,macedonian and whatever else,he was just pretending to be a turk:)

Lathander
06-14-2012, 10:09 PM
Why anyone would claim someone like Ataturk?

You should know better than everyone else:cool:

Linet
06-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Yes we do ... He was the best at ordering massacres of women and children and entire populations... Really unsurpassed :thumbs:

Fortis in Arduis
06-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Mustafa was born on an undetermined date in the early months of 1881, either in the Ahmed Subaşı neighbourhood or in Islahhane Street (present-day Apostolu Pavlu Street) in the Koca Kasım Pasha neighbourhood (this house is preserved as a museum) in Salonica (present-day Thessaloniki),[2]Ottoman Empire, to his mother Zübeyde Hanım (a housewife) and father Ali Rıza Efendi (a militia officer, title-deed clerk and lumber trader). Only one of Atatürk's siblings, a sister named Makbule (Atadan) survived childhood; she died in 1956.[3] According to Andrew Mango, he was born into a family which was Muslim, Turkish-speaking and precariously middle-class.[4]Time magazine states that Mustafa Kemal's father was of Albanian and his mother was of Macedonian origin,[5] and Patrick Kinross wrote that he was "as fair as any Slav from beyond the Bulgarian frontier" with "fine white skin" and "eyes of a deep but clear light blue."[6] According to Encyclopaedia Judaica, one assertion that was commonly made by many Jews of Salonika was that Kemal Atatürk was of Doenmeh origin. Many of Atatürk’s religious opponents eagerly embraced this view; the Turkish government denied it.[7] His father Ali Rıza is thought to be of Albanian origin;[8][9][10][11][12] however, according to Falih Rıfkı Atay, Ali Rıza's ancestors were from Söke in the Aydın Province of Anatolia.[13][14] His mother Zübeyde is thought to be of Turkish origin[10][11] and according to Şevket Süreyya Aydemir, she was of Yörük ancestry.[15]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk#section_1

I do not understand why Ataturk's origins have remained so obfuscated. It's like North Korea's Kim Il-sung.

Is this normal for Turkey? I know that the Armenian Genocide is an off topic.

Lathander
06-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Yes we do ... He was the best at ordering massacres of women and children and entire populations... Really unsurpassed :thumbs:

No,he was best at having armed men killed,naturally.The ones who burn everywhere was your army.

Lathander
06-15-2012, 01:07 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk#section_1

I do not understand why Ataturk's origins have remained so obfuscated. It's like North Korea's Kim Il-sung.

Is this normal for Turkey? I know that the Armenian Genocide is an off topic.

Europeans don't want to believe Atatürk was a Turk,simply because Atatürk was clever and blond.According to racist\orientalist view of westerners a Turk has to be %100 mongoloid which was not the case for seljuk turkmens who have conquered Anatolia.

By the way,his parents look normal to me,I see no problem.His family origins are from anatolia.They migrated balkans later.

For the jewish school,he went there for a good education.His mother wanted him to take an islamic educated but he was a rebellious young man and he was interested in western modernism and was a revulutionary.

And What is normal for turkey?Do you mean having a non-turk ancestor?Well,ıf he is not an armenian or greek,there will not be any bad thought about it.

The Journeyman
06-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Free Guapo from the Apricity Gulag

Linet
06-15-2012, 04:53 PM
No,he was best at having armed men killed,naturally.The ones who burn everywhere was your army.

...oh...:eek:...thanks for informing me, my mind must play games to me...:lightbul:
I though Armenians were accusing you for slaughters :icon_ask:, not us...I must have been wrong...:rolleyes:
...Did we also massacre Pontic Greeks :shocked:? We are such low people killing ouselves :cry2

SKYNET
06-15-2012, 05:00 PM
He was a balkan Turk.

Mustafa was born on an undetermined date in the early months of 1881, either in the Ahmed Subaşı neighbourhood or in Islahhane Street (present-day Apostolu Pavlu Street) in the Koca Kasım Pasha neighbourhood (this house is preserved as a museum) in Salonica (present-day Thessaloniki),[2] Ottoman Empire, to his mother Zübeyde Hanım (a housewife) and father Ali Rıza Efendi (a militia officer, title-deed clerk and lumber trader). Only one of Atatürk's siblings, a sister named Makbule (Atadan) survived childhood; she died in 1956.[3] According to Andrew Mango, he was born into a family which was Muslim, Turkish-speaking and precariously middle-class.[4] Time magazine states that Mustafa Kemal's father was of Albanian and his mother was of Macedonian origin,[5] and Patrick Kinross wrote that he was "as fair as any Slav from beyond the Bulgarian frontier" with "fine white skin" and "eyes of a deep but clear light blue."[6] According to Encyclopaedia Judaica, one assertion that was commonly made by many Jews of Salonika was that Kemal Atatürk was of Doenmeh origin. Many of Atatürk’s religious opponents eagerly embraced this view; the Turkish government denied it.[7] His father Ali Rıza is thought to be of Albanian origin;[8][9][10][11][12] however, according to Falih Rıfkı Atay, Ali Rıza's ancestors were from Söke in the Aydın Province of Anatolia.[13][14] His mother Zübeyde is thought to be of Turkish origin[10][11] and according to Şevket Süreyya Aydemir, she was of Yörük ancestry.[15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atat%C3%BCrk

Han Cholo
06-15-2012, 05:56 PM
This thread reeks a lot of fanatism. People is talking about prophecies, whole nations getting scared, you will see.

For Greece to really recover Istanbul they would have to genocide a very big Turkish city. I don't think Greece is capable of doing that without any other superpower trying to stop them. If it was annexed in other way, the Turkish population would revolt anyway. Turkey also has NATO membership. So I don't think the actual borders are going to change soon.

Pecheneg
06-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Mustafa was born on an undetermined date in the early months of 1881, either in the Ahmed Subaşı neighbourhood or in Islahhane Street (present-day Apostolu Pavlu Street) in the Koca Kasım Pasha neighbourhood (this house is preserved as a museum) in Salonica (present-day Thessaloniki),[2] Ottoman Empire, to his mother Zübeyde Hanım (a housewife) and father Ali Rıza Efendi (a militia officer, title-deed clerk and lumber trader). Only one of Atatürk's siblings, a sister named Makbule (Atadan) survived childhood; she died in 1956.[3] According to Andrew Mango, he was born into a family which was Muslim, Turkish-speaking and precariously middle-class.[4] Time magazine states that Mustafa Kemal's father was of Albanian and his mother was of Macedonian origin,[5] and Patrick Kinross wrote that he was "as fair as any Slav from beyond the Bulgarian frontier" with "fine white skin" and "eyes of a deep but clear light blue."[6] According to Encyclopaedia Judaica, one assertion that was commonly made by many Jews of Salonika was that Kemal Atatürk was of Doenmeh origin. Many of Atatürk’s religious opponents eagerly embraced this view; the Turkish government denied it.[7] His father Ali Rıza is thought to be of Albanian origin;[8][9][10][11][12] however, according to Falih Rıfkı Atay, Ali Rıza's ancestors were from Söke in the Aydın Province of Anatolia.[13][14] His mother Zübeyde is thought to be of Turkish origin[10][11] and according to Şevket Süreyya Aydemir, she was of Yörük ancestry.[15]

Flintlocke
06-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Golden Dawn says Kemal was a crypto-Jew.

R4ge
06-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Actually despite horrific conditions, Jerusalem had a Jewish majority before the Zionist pioneers arrived.

Source?

Queen B
06-15-2012, 08:17 PM
You should know better than everyone else:cool:
Know what? I would never claim a savage person like him. Its a shame, not pride.
:wink

Many people (Anti-Masons and Anti-Jews) all around Europe claim that. For Ataturk and Benizelos, actually.

Fortis in Arduis
06-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Source?

It was on this Zionist website:

Even during this 2,000-year nightmare, there were always some Jews still living in the Land of Israel despite the horrific conditions.

In 1844 - when the Land of Israel was controlled by the Turkish Muslims - the Turkish census counted 7,120 Jews and 5,000 Muslims living in Jerusalem. Thus, Jerusalem was already a Jewish city 160 years ago.

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.there.is.no.palestine.part.one.htm

R4ge
06-15-2012, 09:51 PM
It was on this Zionist website:

lol, and you took what they said as truth?

Jerusalem was a predominantly Muslim and Christian city with a minority of Jews. Jews haven't been a majority in Jerusalem for centuries until recently, when they flooded the holy land in droves.

Fortis in Arduis
06-15-2012, 10:19 PM
lol, and you took what they said as truth?

Jerusalem was a predominantly Muslim and Christian city with a minority of Jews. Jews haven't been a majority in Jerusalem for centuries until recently, when they flooded the holy land in droves.

Yes, I believe that the Turkish census recorded a Jewish majority in Jerusalem, but a Jewish minority in the state as a whole.

Turkophagos
06-15-2012, 10:46 PM

He was a Donmeh, he attended the Donmeh school in Salonica.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donmeh

Lathander
06-16-2012, 01:45 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donmeh

No,as I mentioned,his mother wanted him to take a religious education so he attendend jewish school for a better education.Also he closed all freemason guilds.

Lathander
06-16-2012, 01:50 PM

Blondnees and colourful eyes can still be found in turkmen tribes.I don't expect something another from orientalist werterners to claim.Also why would he fight for people he doesn't have a connection and why would he become an dedicated turkish nationalist?

Lathander
06-16-2012, 01:53 PM
...oh...:eek:...thanks for informing me, my mind must play games to me...:lightbul:
I though Armenians were accusing you for slaughters :icon_ask:, not us...I must have been wrong...:rolleyes:
...Did we also massacre Pontic Greeks :shocked:? We are such low people killing ouselves :cry2

Really?:D Then these poor armenians musn't have found gangs to raid turkish villages while most of the men were gone for war.And no you didn't kil lyourselves,you just killed and exiled many turks from balkans.

cmd_
06-16-2012, 02:10 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DonmehI've heard this before. Not only from Europeans but also Muslim Arabs as well. I have really a hard time believing this to be true. It's only speculations after he attended to a Jewish school in Greece and his personal doctor was Jewish. I feel it's more of an abusement/attempt to try to make people stop supporting Ataturk. Just like when people say Hitler had Jewish roots which is nothing but nonsense.

No,as I mentioned,his mother wanted him to take a religious education so he attendend jewish school for a better education.Also he closed all freemason guilds.That's true. He strongly opposed Freemasonry whom were mostly, if not all, Jews.

Linet
06-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Really?:D Then these poor armenians musn't have found gangs to raid turkish villages while most of the men were gone for war.And no you didn't kil lyourselves,you just killed and exiled many turks from balkans.

mmmm, really? Like? Give me dates... the muslim communties stil thrive in Greece...
I can give you dates of your slaughters against Greeks and also numbers of the people you exiled and kill...want me to do it? And of course you can do the same...
Really, where are the Greeks of minor Asia now? Who live in their houses? Who has their lands? Let me think...TURKS...why so? Enlight me please...:eyes

poiuytrewq0987
06-20-2012, 04:30 AM
mmmm, really? Like? Give me dates... the muslim communties stil thrive in Greece...
I can give you dates of your slaughters against Greeks and also numbers of the people you exiled and kill...want me to do it? And of course you can do the same...
Really, where are the Greeks of minor Asia now? Who live in their houses? Who has their lands? Let me think...TURKS...why so? Enlight me please...:eyes

Who cares about pitiful Greeks? Greeks started multiple wars of aggression against Turkey since 1821 and LOST miserably in all of them. :rotfl: Go vote for Golden Dawn... have them win the parliament so you can start another war with Turkey and this time Turkey will annex your sorry ass country. :thumbs

Queen B
06-20-2012, 09:30 AM
Who cares about pitiful Greeks?
The ones that start countless threads about them :whistle:

poiuytrewq0987
06-20-2012, 12:13 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_296w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/blogpost/Images/2012-02-07T124709Z_01_YAN07_RTRIDSP_3_GREECE.jpg?uuid=Nags pFQQEeGmVjwuOW08Rg

Here you can see them flying the Nazi German flag :crazy:

Linet
06-20-2012, 12:19 PM
You know Sebastos, you arent even funny...:ohwell:
At least onur talks for his own country when you are just a lap-dog that barks to please its master...:dog00000:
...I wont bother to give you a serious answer...neither a funny one...you just dont worth the time :dead0000:

Queen B
06-20-2012, 12:20 PM
You know Sebastos, you arent even funny...:ohwell:
At least onur talks for his own country when you are just a lap-dog that barks to please its master...:dog00000:
...I wont bother to give you a serious answer...neither a funny one...you just dont worth the time :dead0000:
Sebastos doesn't even have a country :lol:

Today is Albanian, yesterday was Turk, tommorow will be Serb, the day after a Bulgarian, etc. :coffee:

morski
06-20-2012, 12:23 PM
I'd be pleased to see the cross on top of Hagia Sofia once more some day.

Fortis in Arduis
06-20-2012, 02:28 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_296w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/blogpost/Images/2012-02-07T124709Z_01_YAN07_RTRIDSP_3_GREECE.jpg?uuid=Nags pFQQEeGmVjwuOW08Rg

Here you can see them flying the Nazi German flag :crazy:

Ioannis Metaxas was a National Socialist who wanted to model Greece on German National Socialist lines, so, the connection was there in his day.

Fascism in other countries took different forms, but in Greece there was, ironically, a great admiration for the German version.

Fascism in Britain was more decentralist.

Supreme American
06-20-2012, 02:36 PM
this is an Aryan
http://www.realbollywood.com/up_images/common-man84061.jpg

That's a dothead.

The Ripper
06-20-2012, 03:33 PM
d2CDm95QBXs

Pecheneg
06-20-2012, 03:35 PM
a greek killed by german neo-nazis in racist attack, what an irony...(google it if you don't believe me)
oh wait, here's the link
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-11-14/world/world_europe_germany-arrest_1_german-prosecutors-neo-nazi-german-police?_s=PM:EUROPE

Two suspects believed to be members of a neo-Nazi terror cell involved in killing at least 10 people, mostly of Turkish and Greek origin, have been arrested, German prosecutors said.

The Ripper
06-20-2012, 03:49 PM
a greek killed by german neo-nazis in racist attack, what an irony...(google it if you don't believe me)
oh wait, here's the link
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-11-14/world/world_europe_germany-arrest_1_german-prosecutors-neo-nazi-german-police?_s=PM:EUROPE

I'd be surprised if that entire story wasn't a cover up, perhaps for the intelligence services of certain countries (hint, the killed "Turks" were all Kurds...).

Queen B
06-20-2012, 03:51 PM
Seems like the Greek was collateral damage, they aimed against Turks, hence 9 out of 10 where the Turks.

Pecheneg
06-20-2012, 04:14 PM
Seems like the Greek was collateral damage, they aimed against Turks, hence 9 out of 10 where the Turks.
Those 2 idiots were terrorists and they killed non-german looking unarmed people.
so it's ok for you ? ok then.

I'd be surprised if that entire story wasn't a cover up, perhaps for the intelligence services of certain countries (hint, the killed "Turks" were all Kurds...).
Kurds or Turks, it doesn't matter in this case. They were killed because of their foreign appearances.

RoyBatty
06-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Those 2 idiots were terrorists and they killed non-german looking unarmed people.
so it's ok for you ? ok then.

These people were reckless by invading Europe (Germany) and carelessly endangered their own lives. If they had only stayed in civilised Turkey such a thing would never have happened to them.

Europe is a bad evil place. It is full of crazy people. It's much better for you people in superior Turkey where your human rights can be respected and you can all live as Sultans flying around on magic carpets.

Linet
06-20-2012, 09:37 PM
oh wait, here's the link

You point is? :icon_ask:
...???

Pech, Turks are provocative no matter where they go. They dont try to respect the customs of the nation they live among, they dont respect the country but they try to impose their customs and ways. They create ghetos. I dont say it was a good thing but it was to be expected...

Hess
06-20-2012, 09:51 PM

This is very unfortunate, and those German Neo Nazis need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Killing any innocent people is bad enough and gives our movement a bad name, but fellow Europeans?

Pecheneg
06-20-2012, 09:55 PM
You point is? :icon_ask:
...???

Pech, Turks are provocative no matter where they go. They dont try to respect the customs of the nation they live among, they dont respect the country but they try to impose their customs and ways. They create ghetos. I dont say it was a good thing but it was to be expected...
irony, your idiot gypsy-king trying to be nazi, while your greek compatriot killing by neo-nazi terorists in Germany.
anyway, i know that you are a hater, but i didnt expect such a hatred. They were unarmed civilians(and probably Kurds) and one of them was greek. So it's ok for you, good then.

Linet
06-20-2012, 10:06 PM
I said is not good but it was to be expected...when you provoke, you may get burned :flamed:...do you understand the difference or is too hard for you :baby2000:?

Our Golden Dawn is not neo-nazi no matter what you say :blah:. Nazis killed Greeks :flame, no Greek will ever be a nazi :thumb down2... They follow Metaxas, the guy who said no to the axis :stop....they are patriots and ethnocentrists...stop that nazi thing...:icon_bs:

Pecheneg
06-20-2012, 10:07 PM
These people were reckless by invading Europe (Germany) and carelessly endangered their own lives. If they had only stayed in civilised Turkey such a thing would never have happened to them.

Europe is a bad evil place. It is full of crazy people. It's much better for you people in superior Turkey where your human rights can be respected and you can all live as Sultans flying around on magic carpets.
what a stupid reason. Should we kill all germans in Turkey?
killing unarmed civilians with guns, such a cowardy way of neo nazi twats. Cowardy fags had no courage to fight.

Linet
06-20-2012, 10:11 PM
killing unarmed civilians with guns, such a cowardy way of neo nazi twats. Cowardy fags had no courage to fight.

How many Germans are in Turkey? :confused:
...No civilian deserve to die, thats bad and they deserve to rot in prison ...but on the other hand i am preety sure the people who died had their wives go around with their heads covered and talking loudly in Turkish to show off how much they arent Germans but proud Turks...:fdancing:

Pecheneg
06-20-2012, 10:14 PM
I said is not good but it was to be expected...when you provoke, you may get burned :flamed:...do you understand the difference or is too hard for you :baby2000:?

are you idiot or what? Where is the provocation?
then your greek compatriot was provocator too? thats why he killed?

AkisGreece
06-20-2012, 10:16 PM
Καλά τα πράγματα είναι αρκετά διαφορετικά...ο Μεταξάς δεν ήθελε να πολεμήσει...η Intelligent Service τον ανάγκασε να πει το όχι υπέρ των Βρετανικών συμφερόντων...και μέτα τον δολοφόνησε...

Μην πιστεύετε σε ψέμματα.

Linet
06-20-2012, 10:18 PM
are you idiot or what? Where is the provocation?
then your greek compatriot was provocator too? thats why he killed?

Me idiot? :blink: :fcrazy:
You hurt my feelings now :puppy_dp:
You arent a gentleman, is that a way to talk to a lady? :disapproving

Well, i suppose he was just a side-loss....
...Pech...focuss...i said is baaaad....baaaaaaaaaaad......:zombie00:
...but also to be expected...:bored0:

Pecheneg
06-20-2012, 10:32 PM
This is my way to talk to a Turkish-hater.

Sure...read the full article before spread nonsense. That greek was killed, because he had non-german appearance, deal with it !

Queen B
06-20-2012, 10:41 PM
Me idiot? :blink: :fcrazy:
You hurt my feelings now :puppy_dp:

...Pech...focuss...i said is baaaad....baaaaaaaaaaad......:zombie00:
...but also to be expected...:bored0:

Linet, deal with it. Never expect some people to show some level, and never expect from the to get over their obsessions about Greeks.

Case closed. :wink

Linet
06-20-2012, 10:48 PM
This is my way to talk to a Turkish-hater.

Sure...read the full article before spread nonsense. That greek was killed, because he had non-german appearance, deal with it !

Have i ever called you a Greek hater?
I think our antipathy is equal to what comes to our countries :fdancing:...right?
You are Turk, i am Greek, we both know what to expect from each other...:wink..in that sense you are the hater...i try to keep the balance :coffee: but you throw me names...something i ve never done to you :eyes...
...try to respect me...as i try to do it no matter your nationality....:thumb001:

But anyway Pech, i love you too...:fplug:

Onur
06-20-2012, 11:03 PM
How many Germans are in Turkey? :confused:
As far as i remember, there are about 65.000 ethnic German living in Turkey, mostly in our southern mediterranean coastal cities. They even have their own districts where only Germans living. They are mostly elderly people but there are some young ones too.

So, what if some people here form a kill squad with support from intelligence services and fake IDs, kill some of them? How "Deutschen aus" would sound to you guys ha?

These people, including the Greek one killed only because of their non-German look and they were encouraged to commit these crimes by German intelligence agency. Just try to be reasonable at once. This is a terrible thing.

Linet
06-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Onur my love :eyes:
I allready said is bad....but i also dislike seeing people in my own country to pass their customs...i feel threatened...
...How would you feel if i was living next door there and i was wearing a palm sized cross and every sunday i was singing the "father in heaven" for everyone to know how good christian i am? Wouldnt you see me as provocative?

Onur
06-20-2012, 11:14 PM
...How would you feel if i was living next door there and i was wearing a palm sized cross and every sunday i was singing the "father in heaven" for everyone to know how good christian i am? Wouldnt you see me as provocative?
I am already perfectly fine with Germans doesnt wanna see Turks or any other foreigners in their country because i feel quite same as them when i see criminal Kurds, filthy Arabs or rude and penniless tourists from some shithole in Europe.

But this is not the way. They are setting fire big apartments in 3am where 30-40 Turkish people lives or randomly shooting them in the streets. This is wrong and inhuman thing to do.

They should try to think about placing themselves in their position and like i said, how would Germans react if some people here would set fire a residence where Germans staying in?

Linet
06-20-2012, 11:18 PM
But this is not the way. They are setting fire big apartments in 3am where 30-40 Turkish people lives or randomly shooting them in the streets. This is wrong and inhuman thing to do.

...:blink:
...:sweat:
....i suppose i shouldnt have taken the blue pill....:nerd:
...but my love :love0033:, my cutie-pie :bearhug:....i think i got into your dimention....i agree with you :eyes

Fortis in Arduis
06-21-2012, 01:05 PM

This is the tragic collateral damage of multiracial societies, and it more often happens to the native European.

The Greek was probably mistaken for a 'spic', (a Turk, in the German parlance) of which there is an over-abundance in Germany.

Are you trying to appeal to emotion here? That's not very Apricity.

Anatolian Eagle
06-21-2012, 04:31 PM

Sorry if I'm missing the point but what's so "provocative" about this? I don't find anything provocative about this at all.

RoyBatty
06-21-2012, 04:49 PM

I simply pointed out that your mommy can hold your hand and protect you better in Turkey and that Europe is a wild, savage and uncivilised region.

Europe really is a terrible place. I'd never go there because it is so unsafe. Turkey is much better. Please be responsible and look after your health! The best way to do this is to stay in Turkey. :cool:

If those other dumbasses had stayed in Turkey their lives would have been perfect.

Now what's so difficult to understand about this?

Linet
06-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Sorry if I'm missing the point but what's so "provocative" about this? I don't find anything provocative about this at all.

Turks in Germany and every other country they go, they create ghetos, they wear clothes that shout to everyone how faithfull muslims they are and they yell in Turkish to each other for everyone to hear when they walk about the streets.
Why not German :confused3:? Speak Turkish in your house. You are in Germany for Gods shake...nobody tells you not to feel Turk, but try to respect the country you live in, that country is feeding you...show that you at least love it abit :hug2:...if Turkey is so precious to you , then go back...

StonyArabia
06-22-2012, 06:49 AM
I am already perfectly fine with Germans doesnt wanna see Turks or any other foreigners in their country because i feel quite same as them when i see criminal Kurds, filthy Arabs or rude and penniless tourists from some shithole in Europe

Yes, Turkey's economic revival is in part of Arab money and business, don't bite the hand that feeds you my freind. The only nations that are willing to cooperate with Turkey and hold on her arms are the Arab nations and the locals. Europe will not accept you for example, and Iran blocks your path to Central Asia which often tends to be more pro-Russian.

Anatolian Eagle
06-22-2012, 12:52 PM
I simply pointed out that your mommy can hold your hand and protect you better in Turkey and that Europe is a wild, savage and uncivilised region.

Europe really is a terrible place. I'd never go there because it is so unsafe. Turkey is much better. Please be responsible and look after your health! The best way to do this is to stay in Turkey. :cool:

If those other dumbasses had stayed in Turkey their lives would have been perfect.

Now what's so difficult to understand about this?

If that's what they have been told before their death, then I doubt they were killed by neo-Nazis but died by laughter instead :rolleyes:

Ushtari
06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Greeks are a bunch of Racists. Throughout their entire history they have had hardcore assimilation politics. Their army also recently kept insulting Albanians and Turks.

Anatolian Eagle
06-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Turks in Germany and every other country they go, they create ghetos, they wear clothes that shout to everyone how faithfull muslims they are and they yell in Turkish to each other for everyone to hear when they walk about the streets.
Why not German :confused3:? Speak Turkish in your house. You are in Germany for Gods shake...nobody tells you not to feel Turk, but try to respect the country you live in, that country is feeding you...show that you at least love it abit :hug2:...if Turkey is so precious to you , then go back...

What has this have anything to do with I said?

I said, I don't find it's provacative to hold a cross around your neck and walking around the street singing "Father in Heaven" unless you begin to imply nationalism combined with it. Because there is a church close to my house and I had chance to meet it's members and they're very friendly. Tbh, I would love to see more of those Christians in the county I am residing in.

On the other hand, I don't support Turks or any other nationality being natinalistic or something else in another country that they're guests at, like Germany. They can stay still stay patriotic to Turkey, however they will need to respect the country they live in and interagrate to their society.

Linet
06-22-2012, 03:25 PM
What has this have anything to do with I said?

I said, I don't find it's provacative to hold a cross around your neck and walking around the street singing "Father in Heaven" unless you begin to imply nationalism combined with it. Because there is a church close to my house and I had chance to meet it's members and they're very friendly. Tbh, I would love to see more of those Christians in the county I am residing in.

On the other hand, I don't support Turks or any other nationality being natinalistic or something else in another country that they're guests at, like Germany. They can stay still stay patriotic to Turkey, however they will need to respect the country they live in and interagrate to their society.

Well you are an exception i believe...

Linet
06-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Greeks are a bunch of Racists. Throughout their entire history they have had hardcore assimilation politics.

Yes we are :thumb001: , we have always been :D, thats why we never mixed :wink... thanks for the copliment :eyes .

Their army also recently kept insulting Albanians and Turks.

This kind of songs are common practice to every country's army...:viking

~Nik~
06-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Greeks are a bunch of Racists. Throughout their entire history they have had hardcore assimilation politics. Their army also recently kept insulting Albanians and Turks.

The Hellenization was never a forced assimilation, it is the greatness of the Hellenic culture who assimilated the barbaric peoples of the Antiquity as well as foreign conquerors.

RoyBatty
06-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Greeks are a bunch of Racists.

You say it as if racism is a bad thing? :confused:
I don't understand why? :confused:

Are you not proud to be from wherever you are and remember to put your own culture, group and family first? If you do this then you are a racist too and you are being a hypocrite wrt the Greeks.

Anybody worth anything remember their roots, culture and heritage. Those who don't are multicult mongrels with no principles who'll sell their own people out for a pack of cigarettes.

Next time you go crying about "racism", go take a good look at yourself in the mirror first. :cool:

poiuytrewq0987
06-22-2012, 05:50 PM
The Hellenization was never a forced assimilation, it is the greatness of the Hellenic culture who assimilated the barbaric peoples of the Antiquity as well as foreign conquerors.

Hellenic culture is crap. The only thing they have going is the good food.

Linet
06-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Hellenic culture is crap. The only thing they have going is the good food.

...said the man whose nation is desperately trying to steal a piece of the "crappy" Hellenic culture :thumb001:....:eyes

poiuytrewq0987
06-22-2012, 05:52 PM
...said the man whose nation is desperately trying to steal a piece of the "crappy" Hellenic culture :thumb001:....:eyes

Sorry but Macedonia is not Greek and hasn't been for 1,500 years.

Linet
06-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Sorry but Macedonia is not Greek and hasn't been for 1,500 years.

...said the man who tries to steal Greek history in order to obtain some for his nation that doesnt have any...:thumb001:...:eyes

poiuytrewq0987
06-22-2012, 05:55 PM
...said the man who tries to steal Greek history in order to obtain some for himself...:thumb001:...:eyes

nea-Ellin, please. Get back in the kitchen and make me a gyro.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20003927.jpg

Linet
06-22-2012, 05:57 PM
nea-Ellin, please. Get back in the kitchen and make me a gyro.

...said the man whose nations women cant even cook a proper meal..:thumb001:...:eyes

Loki
06-22-2012, 07:38 PM

Hellenic women are ... coool :)

Fortis in Arduis
06-23-2012, 09:23 AM
....alalalallalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lalala:

Ululation! (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ululation)

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 09:28 AM
You say it as if racism is a bad thing? :confused:
I don't understand why? :confused:
You quoted me out of context.