PDA

View Full Version : SPLIT from "Greeks are immigrating to Turkey" - What do you think of Southern Europe?

Pages : [1] 2

Onur
06-09-2012, 02:41 PM
1000s of Greeks already migrated to Turkey and the deutsche-welle report says that more to come (!!!)

Many Greeks are considering emigration because of the severe economic crisis at home. More and more of them are deciding to leave for Turkey.In the past, Greeks who emigrated abroad most often went to the United States, Germany, France and Britain. But now that the economy in Istanbul is moving full speed ahead, that's changed. Greek academics are taking positions at Turkish universities, and Greek pilots are working for Turkish airlines. Given the economic crisis at home, pragmatism is winning out over old prejudices. Turkey is nearby and is booming economically, and the lifestyle there is similar to that in Greece.
JCzXdcSl2tU

aimar
06-09-2012, 02:42 PM
similar lifestyle?

Onur
06-09-2012, 02:49 PM
similar lifestyle?
Yes, except the Greek arrogance and delusions. We are more realist, abstinent, easygoing and pragmatical people unlike them.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Greek arrogance and delusions.

Wondered how long it would take for the anti Greek insults to start flying....:coffee:

Three posts...and two of them are yours....well done.

Why not just start a thread saying..."Greeks are cunts" and save time..?

tEhSaint
06-09-2012, 02:51 PM
I am glad reading , that we export high class / intelligent and well educated people abroad, to do your job "as intended" .

On the other hand, our imports are not as good (stair cleaners and prostitutes from eastern europe, pirate cd sellers and fake clothes sellers from anatolia , etc ).

Geminus
06-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Reconquista of lost Greek territories via immigration... :)

tEhSaint
06-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Yes, except the Greek arrogance and delusions. We are more realist, abstinent, easygoing and pragmatical people unlike them.

Quit Trolling. If i wanted to migrate to turkey, would be only if they gave me enough money and a leading possition, else the west is better , by far . We dont share the same lifestyle, not even close, dear.

Plus, i have like no intention seeing anadolid faces all day.

Dacul
06-09-2012, 02:59 PM
I would go to Turkey to work,is a really nice country,especially that european zone from near mountains.

arcticwolf
06-09-2012, 03:00 PM

Now Onur, under all that dislike and animosity for the Greeks deep down you wish you were one of them, don't you? Why else would you obsess about them so much? Are you a self hating closet Greek? :p

Mary
06-09-2012, 03:01 PM
I am glad reading , that we export high class / intelligent and well educated people abroad, to do your job "as intended" .

On the other hand, our imports are not as good (stair cleaners and prostitutes from eastern europe, pirate cd sellers and fake clothes sellers from anatolia , etc ).

Russians consider Greece, and Southern Europe in general, the Third World.

Dacul
06-09-2012, 03:05 PM

Oh really?
Maybe you want to say swedes,not russians.

Pecheneg
06-09-2012, 03:06 PM
).
exporting??? you are losing your high class, well educated bla bla people.

Dacul
06-09-2012, 03:08 PM

Well yes because a lot of people from western Europe and IMF despise Greece (look at Mary also,she is swedish,he does talk bad russian language,ask Olika about how Mary talks russian,and Mary also dispise Greece) while most turks respect greeks.

Kanuni
06-09-2012, 03:09 PM
What a retard,he seems to be freakingly obsessed with Greeks.He needs to laid off a bit.

Pecheneg
06-09-2012, 03:09 PM
while most turks respect greeks.
really? i didnt know that :D

StonyArabia
06-09-2012, 03:10 PM

My Father lived in Russia it's no better than Southern Europe that's for certain. He thankfully got to the U.S and then Canada:)

Aces High
06-09-2012, 03:10 PM
look at Mary also,she is swedish,he does talk bad russian language

Elaborate.

Mary
06-09-2012, 03:13 PM
My Father lived in Russia it's no better than Southern Europe that's for certain. He thankfully got to the U.S and then Canada:)

You mean 30 years ago or something?

Insuperable
06-09-2012, 03:14 PM

Since Russia is so advanced why don't you live there?

Peyrol
06-09-2012, 03:15 PM

Bu actually you are the real Second World, we are the 3rd euro economy. :lol::lol::lol:

This explain how 200,000 ukrainians and 100.000 russians (and more than 2 million of romanians) live here :lol:

Aces High
06-09-2012, 03:16 PM

Her slavemaster says she has to live in Sweden....(nothing to do with state benefits or anyhting....much)

Mary
06-09-2012, 03:17 PM

Because I know that it bothers people even more if I live in the West.

tEhSaint
06-09-2012, 03:17 PM

Actually yes, exporting. One of the main problems that describe the Greek crysis, is that almost everyone is attending a university nowadays and at the same time there are very few people to do technical jobs like hydraulics, electicians etc, so finally we are onot losing that much.

I guess in Turkey the situation is quite different, isnt it ?

Now, regarding third world countries and the other crap.

Opinions are like @***es , everyone has one. I am not going to prove
that i am not an elephant.

Onur
06-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Aahahaahah 3rd euro economy...and public debt? Lol, where you studied economy, on Breznev's Micky Maus? :lol:

USA have the highest public debt in the planet...are they without economy? :lol:
Yes but i keep reading that the EU killed your economy too and you became like Greeks, only consumers of France-German products but not producing anything.

USA`s debt is too much, yes but they will always have a solution to that because they are the one who prints US dollars and they have an economy and industry but Italy`s debt is much more dangerous if EU really killed your economy too because then you have no solution, no exit, just like Greece.

Btw, i just saw this video in the related videos in youtube. It`s about the progress of Romania and Bulgaria after being in EU for five years. It looks like not many things are progressed at all, still a desolate with old and abandoned communism leftovers all over the place;
PDRVgfB69sY

iNird
06-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I read a similar article a few years ago. I understand Turkey is one of those "growing" economies but I don't think the standard and living standards are no where near those of the West. If Greeks wanted to emigrate, I think there are better options......

Maybe some of these Greeks are Muslims and think Turkey would afford them more opportunities?

Peyrol
06-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Ah another thing...GDP per capita in the single euro regions....

...oh yeah, the advanced eastern europe...:lol:

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/images/thumb/d/d2/Gross_domestic_product_%28GDP%29_per_inhabitant,_b y_NUTS_2_regions,_2006_%28PPS_per_inhabitant%29.PN G/350px-Gross_domestic_product_%28GDP%29_per_inhabitant,_b y_NUTS_2_regions,_2006_%28PPS_per_inhabitant%29.PN G

Mary
06-09-2012, 04:00 PM
I read a similar article a few years ago. I understand Turkey is one of those "growing" economies but I don't think the standard and living standards are no where near those of the West. If Greeks wanted to emigrate, I think there are better options......

Maybe some of these Greeks are Muslims and think Turkey would afford them more opportunities?

Turkey is rich. It's one of those things they don't tell you on the news.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Turkey is rich.

In foul smells.

Mary
06-09-2012, 04:07 PM
In foul smells.

Have you been to Turkey lately?

Aces High
06-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Have you been to Turkey lately?

Yes.

~Nik~
06-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Then you know that it's pretty nice. Definitely nicer than Southern Europe.

Turkey is Southern Europe. :coffee:

Onur
06-09-2012, 04:12 PM
In foul smells.
I think you are not aware of this but Turkey is the 6th biggest economy in Europe and 15th in the world with 1,1 trillion dollars GDP and if this European crisis continues, then we can surpass Spain and be the 5th one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29

Hess
06-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Turkey is such a nice country, especially for Women.

So nice, in fact, that 42% of Turkish Women report being abused (http://articles.cnn.com/2010-07-30/world/turkey.domestic.abuse_1_turkish-women-turkish-authorities-kurd/2?_s=PM:WORLD) by their husbands and 10% report being injured while pregnant.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Then you know that it's pretty nice. Definitely nicer than Southern Europe.

Then you have never been around southern Europe...;)

Believe me...im not bullshitting you....i travel all around southern Europe and Turkey as fas as the Syrian border...and its a shithole.

Mary
06-09-2012, 04:13 PM

No, Turkey is not Southern Europe.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 04:14 PM
I think you are not aware of this but Turkey is the 6th biggest economy in Europe

I think you are not aware of this...Turkey is not in Europe.

~Nik~
06-09-2012, 04:18 PM
No, Turkey is not Southern Europe.

At least the nice part of Turkey (including Byzantium) is in Europe. :D

purple
06-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Hope the immigrate to Bulgaria aswell:embarrassed

Dacul
06-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Yes but i keep reading that the EU killed your economy too and you became like Greeks, only consumers of France-German products but not producing anything.

USA`s debt is too much, yes but they will always have a solution to that because they are the one who prints US dollars and they have an economy and industry but Italy`s debt is much more dangerous if EU really killed your economy too because then you have no solution, no exit, just like Greece.

Btw, i just saw this video in the related videos in youtube. It`s about the progress of Romania and Bulgaria after being in EU for five years. It looks like not many things are progressed at all, still a desolate with old and abandoned communism leftovers all over the place;
PDRVgfB69sY

Well actually is not because EU but because what measures IMF sectarian Jeffrey Franks (he is of mormon religion) asked to be taken in Romania and Romania is in a disastrous state!
What is most serious in Romania is the fact people were humiliated by IMF and US and by mr president Basescu and that the union between people was very seriously weakened.
Mr Basescu is just a betrayer even if his mother was turkish and she was a devout christian orthodox,he used that (his turkish ancestry) to trick romanians and I think is also part of some fanatics from US plan to enrage romanians against turks.

Turks who are highly praising US and are supporting the plans of some fanatics from US are one of the most weird things I ever saw together with russian nazis,lol.
Romanian population have a lot of genetics common with the population of Turkey but most people do not know that.

exceeder
06-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Yeah, but you're from Canada. The horror.

http://www.canada.php0h.com/index.htm

Hahaha, what is that website? I think you should come visit Canada! I think you would find it rather pleasant if you gave it a shot. ;)

Toronto has a lot of Russian & Montreal does have quite a few Romanians as well. I got the chance to meet a great number of them after I left my small town. Very nice people indeed! :thumbs up

Peyrol
06-09-2012, 04:37 PM
I dunno what the problem with Napoli is! I thought it was so lovely (as well as the rest of Italy of course ;) )! My polish grandparents also chose to get married in Naples! Ah, I wanna go back to Italy now. :icon_cry:

Of course, but see the economical abyss between north and south Italy: northern regions are mitteleuropeans (in term of GDp per capita and quality of life), while southerner ones are comparable with the ex soviet world

http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/images/slideshow/images1/map1_04_gdp_head_pps.jpg

Foxy
06-09-2012, 04:47 PM
I close this thread for long off-topic.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Who the fuck is talking about arrogance and delusions?You?

You have started ONE MORE topic about Greeks, yet you damn dare talking about that?
Onur, have you got a life?
Your whole activity is about Greece, you know that this is obsession, right?
Take a look at your posts...

Quit Trolling. If i wanted to migrate to turkey, would be only if they gave me enough money and a leading possition, else the west is better , by far . We dont share the same lifestyle, not even close, dear.

Plus, i have like no intention seeing anadolid faces all day.
There is no reason for a Greek to migrate to Turkey. Most of people migrate in order to save money, or send to their families money and help them.

West, that has higher-than-the-Greek salaries, will help on that, but Turkey, won't.The salaries in Turkey might be enough to survive in Turkey, but not to save, or send back to Greece.
I remember talking with a Bulgarian, some months ago. We were talking about if its better to go back to Bulgaria, now that salaries are getting lower in Greece, and he said that are still higher than they are in Bulgaria, so ....

Now Onur, under all that dislike and animosity for the Greeks deep down you wish you were one of them, don't you? Why else would you obsess about them so much? Are you a self hating closet Greek? :p
Of course he wishes that, why on earth any SANE and NORMAL person would post unstoppable about Greeks :lol:

So Greeks consider Russia(ns), don't worry :cool:

USA have the highest public debt in the planet...are they without economy? :lol:

Japan has a great debt,too.

We aren't like Greece, man. What are you talking about? I like when foreigners talk about us without know anything.
Greece and Portugal (sorry, no offence to any posters from these nations) are small countries and not like Us, Uk (wich has our same GDP) or France, we're still the 8th world economy...if we will go broke, then EU will go broke, then the whole Europe, then USA, then East Asia...something like a Engel's chain.

We're still more advanced than your muslim euro-wannabe country.
That's a fact.

Its nothing to take offence, Greece is not Italy, is much more smaller, with way less labor force, and with NO heave industry. Plus, Greece has shitty neighbors, when Italy doesn't..
You have industries, and we don't. You are many millions, and we are not.
I like Italy and Italians, very much.:thumbs up

It`s like everything adjusted for German production and the consumption of the rest.
It's not ''like''. Its what actually happened.

Exactly.
No, those that probably migrate are either very young and wanted to have fun for a couple of years, or they have property there.

Russians don't immigrate. Some might live there in the summers because the weather is better.
Wrong. We have tones of Russian prostitutes here.

Turkey is NOT Europe.

Foxy
06-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Guys, I have reopened this thread . Keep it civil.

Mary
06-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Japan has a great debt,too.

Yes, but Japan also has lots of assets.

Wrong. We have tones of Russian prostitutes here.

I don't think so. You probably have Central Asians that claim they are Russians.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 06:07 PM
I don't think so. You probably have Central Asians that claim they are Russians.
No, we have Russians. Typical Russian faces and names.

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:08 PM
No, we have Russians. Typical Russian faces and names.

I don't think so. You probably can't tell the difference between Russians and Central Asians.

Foxy
06-09-2012, 06:10 PM
I don't think so.

Mary, what is your point? You don't like southern Europe, we will deal with it. Can you stop offending or creating disputes among various European countries?

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Mary, what is your point? You don't like southern Europe, we will deal with it. Can you stop offending or creating disputes among various European countries?

I post my honest opinion, which is generally substantiated with facts or personal experiences. Why don't you improve your debating skills instead of whining?

Incal
06-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Turkey is rich. It's one of those things they don't tell you on the news.

Ohhhh, then all those Turks I found in Europe must have been tourists.

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Ohhhh, then all those Turks I found in Europe must have been tourists.

Those Turks typically descend from the labor migrants who came in the 1960s. Todays well educated Turks tend to move back to Turkey.

Incal
06-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Those Turks typically descend from the labor migrants who came in the 1960s. Todays well educated Turks tend to move back to Turkey.

Could be, cause the ones I met in Germany were really ignorant.

Γέλως
06-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Mary is such a humble and chaste maiden that is difficult for her to believe her female compatriots are working in brothels for a living. Please don't blemish her peace anymore.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 06:20 PM
I don't think so. You probably can't tell the difference between Russians and Central Asians.
I clearly can, Mary.
Accept the fact that your compatriots come here to work as whores, and move on.

Mary is such a humble and chaste maiden that is difficult for her to believe her female compatriots are working in brothels for a living. Please don't blemish her peace anymore.

:rotfl:

ikki
06-09-2012, 06:21 PM
weird trade going on..

Turks get niggers and lose them, only to get Greeks across the same border.
Greece is emptied of Greeks, and is filled by niggers.
Meanwhile Turks head to Germany.

Germans? They are just dying of holofraudangst. Perhaps they should move to Nigeria to complete the circle.

~Nik~
06-09-2012, 06:21 PM

They sometimes end up in Turkey (Ankara for example)...

Foxy
06-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Mary, as a moderator my role it moderating. The results of what you write are under everybody's eyes: a mess.
Could you write "I don't like Southern Europe" instead of "Southern Europe is a shit"? With this behavour you will just trigger a wave of insults towards Russians. I personally would like to avoid inter-European-trolling fights.

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Could be, cause the ones I met in Germany were really ignorant.

That's a non issue. There are Germans who work for really bad wages. They never tell you that when they bitch about immigrants.

The number of badly-paid Germans is rising, with around eight million (23 percent) German workers earning less than €9.15 an hour – 2.3 million more than in 1995, a new study published on Wednesday shows.
The study, which debunks the image of Germany as Europe’s last bastion of high wages, found that as many as 4.1 million Germans earned less than €7 an hour, 2.5 million less than €6. A further 1.4 million people’s hourly rate did not even clear €5 an hour.

Nearly 800,000 workers have to get by on less than €1,000 a month.

The new report, seen by the Sόddeutsche Zeitung newspaper, also found that low income workers earned an average of €6.68 an hour in former West Germany and €6.52 in former East Germany.

http://www.thelocal.de/money/20120314-41321.html

~Nik~
06-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Turkey is NOT Europe.

If you don't want the greek heritage of the western Anatolia, I think someone else will take it when the time come. :D

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:28 PM
I clearly can, Mary.
Accept the fact that your compatriots come here to work as whores, and move on.

I'm sorry, but nobody does that. I have a fair idea of the market because I get escorts for my man. And I get Slavic girls if I can. Overall you find very few Russian girls and the ones you find, you find them in Poland. If you can make £200 an hour in London, why would you go to Greece?

StonyArabia
06-09-2012, 06:29 PM
If you don't want the greek heritage of the western Anatolia, I think someone else will take it when the time come. :D

Those areas were repopulated by Circassians, Crimean Tatars, Balkars,Karachay, Tatars and Muslim Ossetians and Chechens.

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Mary, as a moderator my role it moderating. The results of what you write are under everybody's eyes: a mess.
Could you write "I don't like Southern Europe" instead of "Southern Europe is a shit"? With this behavour you will just trigger a wave of insults towards Russians. I personally would like to avoid inter-European-trolling fights.

Okay. I personally don't like Southern Europeans. I think they are mixed with inferior races and therefore they are unable to create a functioning society.

No matter what I think personally, the figures as well as the social reality of Southern Europe is pretty bad. This has nothing to do with my personal opinion, this is an objective fact.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm sorry, but nobody does that. I have a fair idea of the market because I get escorts for my man. And I get Slavic girls if I can. Overall you find very few Russian girls and the ones you find, you find them in Poland. If you can make £200 an hour in London, why would you go to Greece?
They do. You can come and see yourself in many bordels and stripclubs.
Your friend Olina will like :thumb001:

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:33 PM
weird trade going on..

Turks get niggers and lose them, only to get Greeks across the same border.
Greece is emptied of Greeks, and is filled by niggers.
Meanwhile Turks head to Germany.

Germans? They are just dying of holofraudangst. Perhaps they should move to Nigeria to complete the circle.

Maybe if they would control their borders, they wouldn't have this problem. And this goes for: Greece, Italy, Spain.

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:35 PM
They do. You can come and see yourself in many bordels and stripclubs.
Your friend Olina will like :thumb001:

Do you go to brothels and strip clubs often?

Because Russian girls freelance. Ukrainians work in strip clubs.

Actual brothels are a Southern European thing. I don't think anyone but Southern Europeans themselves will work there.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Actual brothels are a Southern European thing. I don't think anyone but Southern Europeans themselves will work there.

There are no brothels in southern Europe.

On the streets you will find mainly Rumanians and some Russians and a lot of African blacks.

No southern Europeans.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 06:41 PM

No, but if you know people that working in police, and visit them to arrest the ones that operate with no permission and/or find illegals, you know. ;)

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:46 PM
There are no brothels in southern Europe.

On the streets you will find mainly Rumanians and some Russians and a lot of African blacks.

No southern Europeans.

So you went there and you didn't find the brothels?

No, on the streets you will mainly find Gypsies from all over Eastern Europe.

You will find Rumanian women gold digging all over Southern Europe. But not walking the streets. That requires a certain mind set and Rumanian women don't like to leave the home.

Most of the Russian speaking prostitutes in Europe are Ukrainians. If you don't know how to tell the difference, you have no clue.

Brothels are a Southern European cultural institution. If you don't have the culture, you're not going to pull it off.

~Nik~
06-09-2012, 06:47 PM

It's true and quite sad for the Ukrainians, it is often the naive peasant girls or girls from little and poor places who are hired by some foreign agents for alleged jobs in Western Europe or Turkey. But finally they end up very badly and some even accept their fate (because of their huge misery)...

Pecheneg
06-09-2012, 06:51 PM
greek heritage?? still the same shit?
some Turkish villagers from western anatolia - http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48012
http://i47.tinypic.com/2mw7zbc.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/vy5kyh.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/nqv538.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/281bux5.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/fcsetv.jpg
western&southern&central Turks are most mongoloid people in anatolia.

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:51 PM
No, but if you know people that working in police, and visit them to arrest the ones that operate with no permission and/or find illegals, you know. ;)

I mean seriously, nobody from Russia is going to illegally immigrate to Greece to work there as a prostitute. Rates in Russia are from €100 an hour and up. Why would you have the hassle and expense of going to Greece and work for less?

Edit: the median disposable wage in Greece is about €850 after tax. That means you can't afford Russian prostitutes.

I'm starting to suspect that you guys have a similar complex to the Turks.

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:52 PM
It's true and quite sad for the Ukrainians, it is often the naive peasant girls or girls from little and poor places who are hired by some foreign agents for alleged jobs in Western Europe or Turkey. But finally they end up very badly and some even accept their fate (because of their huge misery)...

They are Ukrainians. They know what they're doing.

Dacul
06-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Arguing with Mary is useless.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 06:54 PM
I mean seriously, nobody from Russia is going to illegally immigrate to Greece to work there as a prostitute. Rates in Russia are from €100 an hour and up. Why would you have the hassle and expense of going to Greece and work for less?

I don't know why and for what reason. I know what I say to you, and that's a fact.

I'm starting to suspect that you guys have a similar complex to the Turks.
In case you didn't notice YOU came to this topic, and YOU talked about Greeks, so if you haven't say your shit, I would have never mentioned to you the bad reality about your compatriots.

Dacul
06-09-2012, 06:54 PM
some Turkish villagers from western anatolia - http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48012

Plenty of blue eyes between these "mongolians" lol.

~Nik~
06-09-2012, 06:56 PM

I see you are European only when it is good for you. :D

That said I dont really care, I was half serious on this.

Mary
06-09-2012, 06:59 PM
I don't know why and for what reason. I know what I say to you, and that's a fact.

As I added above, the median disposable wage in Greece is €850. That means most people would not be able to afford to hire a Russian prostitute.

I think that whoever has told you this has personal fantasies about Russian women and is making things up.

In case you didn't notice YOU came to this topic, and YOU talked about Greeks, so if you haven't say your shit, I would have never mentioned to you the bad reality about your compatriots.

I told you the truth as I see it. There are figures to back it up.

There is no bad reality about Russians. Some women make money escorting, props to them. However most Middle Class Russians consider Greece the Third World. They mostly buy summer houses there because it's so cheap. And it's cheaper than Central Asia.

Pecheneg
06-09-2012, 07:02 PM
I see you are European only when it is good for you. :D

That said I dont really care, I was half serious on this.
i never considered myself european. i'm a west asian Turk.

~Nik~
06-09-2012, 07:02 PM
They are Ukrainians. They know what they're doing.

Ok, maybe some are truly whorish, but not all. ;(

Those girls are mostly fatalistic and rather desperate...

Aces High
06-09-2012, 07:03 PM
So you went there and you didn't find the brothels?

No, on the streets you will mainly find Gypsies from all over Eastern Europe.

You will find Rumanian women gold digging all over Southern Europe. But not walking the streets. That requires a certain mind set and Rumanian women don't like to leave the home.

Most of the Russian speaking prostitutes in Europe are Ukrainians. If you don't know how to tell the difference, you have no clue.

Brothels are a Southern European cultural institution. If you don't have the culture, you're not going to pull it off.

Its obvious you know fuck all about this,but i think that you are actually fishing for information.
Wether to use in a thesis or as ammuntition on another forum i dont know.

I can tell you because i work with some hard drinking and hard hearted bastards from the oilfields that i know about the whores across the globe...not only Europe.

You will find Rumanians and some Albanians working the streets,Moldavians and Nigerians.
In seedy nightclubs from Slovenia to Serbia to Italy and Spain and Greece as far as Israel you will find the same mix...maybe in Israeal and Turkey Ukranians.......the semites love the blondes.
No southern Europeans...believe me.

No gypsies...wtf are you on...?????....change your dealer.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Ok, maybe some are truly whorish, but not all. ;(

Those girls are mostly fatalistic and rather desperate...

Let's just stop this. There are a million other things that they could do or work with. They do it because they like the business and the money.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 07:07 PM
As I added above, the median disposable wage in Greece is €850. That means most people would not be able to afford to hire a Russian prostitute.
I think that whoever has told you this has personal fantasies about Russian women and is making things up.

A female police officer? Not at all.
The GDP per capita of the Russians is lower than the one for Greeks.
Obviously a Russian girl that can't find a job in Russia, would come to Greece (in starters for work, and then a good-old-Russian pimp will show her what to do..)

There is no bad reality about Russians. Some women make money escorting, props to them. However most Middle Class Russians consider Greece the Third World. They mostly buy summer houses there because it's so cheap. And it's cheaper than Central Asia.
I couldn't care less, as I told you, Greeks consider Russia 3rd world as well, so no hard feelings :cool:

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Its obvious you know fuck all about this,but i think that you are actually fishing for information.
Wether to use in a thesis or as ammuntition on another forum i dont know.

I can tell you because i work with some hard drinking and hard hearted bastards from the oilfields that i know about the whores across the globe...not only Europe.

You will find Rumanians and some Albanians working the streets,Moldavians and Nigerians.
In seedy nightclubs from Slovenia to Serbia to Italy and Spain and Greece as far as Israel you will find the same mix...maybe in Israeal and Turkey Ukranians.......the semites love the blondes.
No southern Europeans...believe me.

No gypsies...wtf are you on...?????....change your dealer.

Um, they're Gypsies, really. Take my word for it, instead of accidentally sticking it into a Gypsy.

You haven't seen the Spanish women who work as prostitutes in Britain?

Are you an escort virgin?

~Nik~
06-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Let's just stop this. There are a million other things that they could do or work with. They do it because they like the business and the money.

You have already lived in Ukraine or in an average russian countryside ?

Aces High
06-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Um, they're Gypsies, really. Take my word for it, instead of accidentally sticking it into a Gypsy.

You haven't seen the Spanish women who work as prostitutes in Britain?

Are you an escort virgin?

You ought to get out more...your bluffing doesnt work with me.

You know fuck all about this.

Ask for info if you want but stop bullshitting.;)

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:13 PM
A female police officer? Not at all.
The GDP per capita of the Russians is lower than the one for Greeks.
Obviously a Russian girl that can't find a job in Russia, would come to Greece (in starters for work, and then a good-old-Russian pimp will show her what to do..)

Then she's probably jealous of Russian women. I've seen this in Turkish women, so I assume you have a similar thing.

You can't compare the Russian economy to Europe, it's completely different.

Russia is big, you can go somewhere else to find a job. Russians generally don't leave Russia to work abroad.

I couldn't care less, as I told you, Greeks consider Russia 3rd world as well, so no hard feelings :cool:

That's because Greeks can't afford to go to Russia.

Incal
06-09-2012, 07:13 PM
88gR63PFxMQ

No hookers in Russia, right :rolleyes:

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:15 PM
You have already lived in Ukraine or in an average russian countryside ?

I know the conditions in Ukraine.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:17 PM
You ought to get out more...your bluffing doesnt work with me.

You know fuck all about this.

Ask for info if you want but stop bullshitting.;)

Look, I know the selection because I get escorts for my man. I also know what a Gypsy looks like.

I also speak both Russian and Rumanian so I can tell the accents. I know that a lot of guys want to delude themselves that they're not paying to fuck Gypsies (which you should be able to do for free, as a White guy) but that's the reality.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Then she's probably jealous of Russian women. I've seen this in Turkish women, so I assume you have a similar thing.

There is nothing to be jealous of a prostitute, Mary.
Unlike you, we consider prostituting as a disgrace, not as something good.

You can't compare the Russian economy to Europe, it's completely different.
Russia is big, you can go somewhere else to find a job. Russians generally don't leave Russia to work abroad.

But they do, and we have some thousands here. We don't have millions, but some thousands are enough.

That's because Greeks can't afford to go to Russia.
There is no reason for someone that lives in Greece, to visit Russia :coffee:

~Nik~
06-09-2012, 07:19 PM
I know the conditions in Ukraine.

I see. I suppose that allows you to conclude that these women have a whore mentality, as I sometimes hear from Westerners.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:20 PM
No hookers in Russia, right :rolleyes:

Watch and learn boys: this what not to do.

Try to find five signs of that she's a Gypsy.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:20 PM
I see. I suppose that allows you to conclude that these women have a whore mentality, as I sometimes hear from Westerners.

That's because you have to pay for them, while Western women are for free.

~Nik~
06-09-2012, 07:22 PM
That's because you have to pay for them, while Western women are for free.

Lol, all women are for free if we aren't losers. :D

Aces High
06-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Look, I know the selection because I get escorts for my man. I also know what a Gypsy looks like.

Nice try.

I was shacked up with half Greek half South African hooker in Larnaca for six months.......the things i saw.
I used to be in the army and was involved in and went to the bottom of every sordid vice a soldier could be involved in around the world.
I work the oilfields with oilfield trash Mary.....hard...hard bitten bastards by any standards......the boys know all the red light districts by heart as i do....;)

You are a bullshitter.

You get escorts for your man.......loooooooooooooooool.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:25 PM
There is nothing to be jealous of a prostitute, Mary.
Unlike you, we consider prostituting as a disgrace, not as something good.

No offense, but I don't think a lot of guys would pay to have sex with a Greek woman. That's why you have prostitutes from God knows where in the first place.

But they do, and we have some thousands here. We don't have millions, but some thousands are enough.

You understand that there are 11 million people in Moscow alone? And traveling there is cheaper than traveling to Greece. So I just don't think so.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Nice try.

I was shacked up with half Greek half South African hooker in Larnaca for six months.......the things i saw.
I used to be in the army and was involved in and went to the bottom of every sordid vice a soldier could be involved in around the world.
I work the oilfields with oilfield trash Mary.....hard...hard bitten bastards by any standards......the boys know all the red light districts by heart as i do....;)

You are a bullshitter.

You get escorts for your man.......loooooooooooooooool.

Um, it's a bit different now-a-days, Gramps. Hooking is a Middle Class thing today. Why don't you look for a student girl in your local area?

Yes, now-a-days a woman can get an escort too, whether it is for her man or for herself.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Hooking is a Middle Class thing today

Then why the trash appartment and seedy furnishings...?

I could buy you and sell you a thousand times over.....you arent middle or upper class.
No finesse...no style.

Top dollar hooks are classy and chique,......;)...and you aint one of em.

RoyBatty
06-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Um, it's a bit different now-a-days, Gramps. Hooking is a Middle Class thing today. Why don't you look for a student girl in your local area?

Come on. Oldest profession in the world. It's no different now to what it was since the Unicorns Roamed The Plains.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Then why the trash appartment and seedy furnishings...?

I could buy you and sell you a thousand times over.....you arent middle or upper class.
No finesse...no style.

Top dollar hooks are classy and chique,......;)...and you aint one of em.

Do you have a thing for seedy places, is that it?

Sorry, I'm not for sale.

Queen B
No offense, but I don't think a lot of guys would pay to have sex with a Greek woman. That's why you have prostitutes from God knows where in the first place.

Lol. Greek women in general don't work as prostitutes in a first place.They prefer to work as cleaners, if they are in need for many, than prostitute themselves.

You understand that there are 11 million people in Moscow alone? And traveling there is cheaper than traveling to Greece. So I just don't think so.
So, those Russian nationals came here by magic?
:eek:

Aces High
Come on. Oldest profession in the world. It's no different now to what it was since the Unicorns Roamed The Plains.

Thats just some knee jerk defence mechanism she throws out when cornered....total bullshit.

I have experts in hookers sat next to me....and they know all the locations and nationalities of the girls.....and all the phoine numbers at hand.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:41 PM

It is. Because there are a lot more Middle Class (or formerly Middle Class) girls doing it now-a-days. So it's a big social change.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Do you have a thing for seedy places, is that it?

Sorry, I'm not for sale.

Seedy places.....not me but ive lived in enough shitholes in my life to know one when i see one.

As for you....dont flatter yourself...;)

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Lol. Greek women in general don't work as prostitutes in a first place.They prefer to work as cleaners, if they are in need for many, than prostitute themselves.

That's because no one would buy them as prostitutes. But they would buy them as cleaners.

So, those Russian nationals came here by magic?
:eek:

How do you know that they are Russian nationals?

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Thats just some knee jerk defence mechanism she throws out when cornered....total bullshit.

I have experts in hookers sat next to me....and they know all the locations and nationalities of the girls.....and all the phoine numbers at hand.

Look, you can go on the Internet and order an escort online. You don't need to know an "expert" with "special phone numbers". That's probably a guy trying to trick you into gay sex, you need to stay away from that guy.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Seedy places.....not me but ive lived in enough shitholes in my life to know one when i see one.

As for you....dont flatter yourself...;)

You want me to put up pics. of my place or something?

Aces High
06-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Look, you can go on the Internet and order an escort online. You don't need to know an "expert" with "special phone numbers". That's probably a guy trying to trick you into gay sex, you need to stay away from that guy.

Worming your way out of it trying to be cute wont cover up the fact you know SFA what you are talking about.
Keep the noobs entertained Mary.....;)

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Worming your way out of it trying to be cute wont cover up the fact you know SFA what you are talking about.
Keep the noobs entertained Mary.....;)

I'm just looking out for your cornhole, dude. Rest is up to you.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm just looking out for your cornhole, dude. Rest is up to you.

You are neither Swedish,Rumanian,or Russian.....;)

Nice try.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:52 PM
You are neither Swedish,Rumanian,or Russian.....;)

Nice try.

I am Russian, what are you talking about?

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5792/passportb.jpg

Queen B
06-09-2012, 07:54 PM
That's because no one would buy them as prostitutes. But they would buy them as cleaners.
No, Mary, in our society prostituting is a disgrace, that's why.
It's not about going to beauty pageant to say ''Oh, I am not beautyful enough, so why to apply'', but quite the opossite.

How do you know that they are Russian nationals?
Isn't their passport and ethnicity enough (http://www.mmo.gr/pdf/general/IMEPO_Exec_Summary_English.pdf) ?
Btw, learn about russians in Greece.. Yeah, they exist.
http://aboveborders.com/index.php/ru/greece/Page-2.html
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?client=tmpg&hl=en&langpair=ru|el&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&u=http://soruem.gr/&usg=ALkJrhh2cGXbvXSZUUFDKkuPjpVgXeztzg

Aces High
06-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Your secrets safe with us....;)

arcticwolf
06-09-2012, 07:55 PM

Mary you are a tiny, petite thing only 167cm? :p

Hess
06-09-2012, 07:56 PM
I post my honest opinion, which is generally substantiated with facts

Facts? most of what you've uttered in this thread is based on little more than speculation.

For example, you claim that Middle and Upper Class Russians see Southern Europe as a third world region and produced zero facts to back it up.

personal experiences.

personal experience is worthless (especially on online forums) because there is no way to check if one is telling the truth.

And even if the truth is being told, different people can have different personal experiences with the same subject.

RoyBatty
06-09-2012, 07:57 PM
It is. Because there are a lot more Middle Class (or formerly Middle Class) girls doing it now-a-days. So it's a big social change.

Mary, I just don't see the change... at all.
Hooking has never been limited to the street, brothel or strip club.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:58 PM
No, Mary, in our society prostituting is a disgrace, that's why.
It's not about going to beauty pageant to say ''Oh, I am not beautyful enough, so why to apply'', but quite the opossite.

If Greek girls were attractive, there wouldn't be a need for any kind of prostitutes in Greece. Because there would be no market.

Isn't their passport and ethnicity enough (http://www.mmo.gr/pdf/general/IMEPO_Exec_Summary_English.pdf) ?
Btw, learn about russians in Greece.. Yeah, they exist.
http://aboveborders.com/index.php/ru/greece/Page-2.html
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?client=tmpg&hl=en&langpair=ru|el&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&u=http://soruem.gr/&usg=ALkJrhh2cGXbvXSZUUFDKkuPjpVgXeztzg

Okay. That doesn't tell me much. A Russian passport doesn't mean that you're ethnic Russian.

Mary
06-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Mary you are a tiny, petite thing only 167cm? :p

Yes...

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Facts? most of what you've uttered in this thread is based on little more than speculation.

For example, you claim that Middle and Upper Class Russians see Southern Europe as a third world region and produced zero facts to back it up.

That's my personal experience.

personal experience is worthless (especially on online forums) because there is no way to check if one is telling the truth.

And even if the truth is being told, different people can have different personal experiences with the same subject.

That doesn't mean that it's an invalid contribution to the thread.

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Mary, I just don't see the change... at all.
Hooking has never been limited to the street, brothel or strip club.

With the Internet, lot of girls can get into the business that weren't able to do it before. I mean, working at a brothel is a pretty definite career choice. Whereas with the Internet you can still be a student or White collar worker, but hook on the side.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 08:01 PM
If Greek girls were attractive, there wouldn't be a need for any kind of prostitutes in Greece. Because there would be no market.

What utter balls.

Thats like saying if Italian food is so good why open McDonalds in Rome.....there is always a market for the moron.

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:03 PM
What utter balls.

Thats like saying if Italian food is so good why open McDonalds in Rome.....there is always a market for the moron.

If the chicks are hot, there's not market for prostitution.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 08:06 PM
And how the ugly men would fuck?

Okay. That doesn't tell me much. A Russian passport doesn't mean that you're ethnic Russian.
Passport mentions ethnicity(?). Plus, Russian faces stand out .

Hess
06-09-2012, 08:07 PM
That's my personal experience.

Personal experience carries little to no weight in serious discussions, as I explained.

That doesn't mean that it's an invalid contribution to the thread.

There is no objective way to gauge whether or not a contribution is "invalid": The phrase, "one man's junk is another man's treasure" applies.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 08:08 PM
If the chicks are hot, there's not market for prostitution.

Have you ever seen what a toothless crone the average prostitute is...?

I doubt it.

Padre Organtino
06-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Pls, don't feed the burqa troll. She is a second class whore married to some kind of a thug from Romania. No need to even bother reading her posts as she has neither the knowledge nor the intelligence.

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:10 PM
And how the ugly men would fuck?

Well, no they would rather keep chasing the indigenous women than go with a prostitute. Because they wouldn't want to trade down.

Passport mentions ethnicity(?). Plus, Russian faces stand out .

I don't think they do. If you're not from Russia, you probably won't be able to tell the difference between different ethnicities.

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Personal experience carries little to no weight in serious discussions, as I explained.

Why not? It's first hand knowledge.

There is no objective way to gauge whether or not a contribution is "invalid": The phrase, "one man's junk is another man's treasure" applies.

Okay. So don't bitch about my posts then.

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Have you ever seen what a toothless crone the average prostitute is...?

I doubt it.

You fucked a toothless woman? Why?

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Pls, don't feed the burqa troll. She is a second class whore married to some kind of a thug from Romania. No need to even bother reading her posts as she has neither the knowledge nor the intelligence.

Go eat your tie or something.

49wOzZdWWYM

Aces High
06-09-2012, 08:15 PM
You fucked a toothless woman? Why?

:scratch:

Padre Organtino
06-09-2012, 08:20 PM
I'll add that the forums help her to feel acknowledged and somehat respected. Being thrid world garbage (well, White garbage but still) she feels very insecure and worthless. Hence the need to stirr shit on forums. If you take a notice at her posts at first she was trying to promote the "racial ladder" garbage but since this place is not nearly as multicultural as ABF not many people got interested/butthurt. So she decided to provoke people with sex topics.
Just ignore her babble. She's dumb attention whore.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 08:22 PM
She's dumb attention whore.

She will do....until a better target comes along....;)

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:24 PM
:scratch:

Check out the ladymarmalade parties (http://www.ladymarmaladeparties.com/). I think it might be your thing.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Well, no they would rather keep chasing the indigenous women than go with a prostitute. Because they wouldn't want to trade down.

An ugly man that wants to fuck, will go to a brothel and fuck.
No matter if there are russian, bulgarian, or any eastern-european prostitutes.
What he needs is to get laid asap.

I don't think they do. If you're not from Russia, you probably won't be able to tell the difference between different ethnicities.
Is Natalia Vodianova, Svetlana Korkina, Anna Kurnikova ethnic Russians?

Hess
06-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Why not?

A) There is no way to check if you're lying or not; you can't just expect people to take you at your word.

B) Personal Experience is subjective in by nature. Your personal experience can conflict with the personal experience of someone else, and there's no way to resolve the dispute without objective facts.

Okay. So don't bitch about my posts then.

Translation: Don't call me out when I'm being logically inconsistent.

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:30 PM
An ugly man that wants to fuck, will go to a brothel and fuck.
No matter if there are russian, bulgarian, or any eastern-european prostitutes.
What he needs is to get laid asap.

That's the point, in a country where chicks are hot, men don't go to prostitutes. Because the prostitutes are less attractive than the regular girls.

They will invest their time and money in trying to woo a regular girl.

Is Natalia Vodianova, Svetlana Korkina, Anna Kurnikova ethnic Russians?

Voidanova and Kurnikova are Finnic. Korkina is Ukrainian.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Check out the ladymarmalade parties (http://www.ladymarmaladeparties.com/). I think it might be your thing.

Have a look at the all in female wrestler in the video section........not for me thanks.

Sussex Gardens is not exclsusive....;)

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:32 PM
A) There is no way to check if you're lying or not; you can't just expect people to take you at your word.

B) Personal Experience is subjective in by nature. Your personal experience can conflict with the personal experience of someone else, and there's no way to resolve the dispute without objective facts.

a) Everyone has to make their own assessment.

b) Okay. You have to decide which interpretation you're going to go with.

StonyArabia
06-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Mary is the same height as me I'am 168 cm lol. It's true not all Russians who have Russian passport are ethnic, there are many ethnic groups in Russia. My father has a Russian passport or should I say had. Now he has a Canadian one.

Aces High
06-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Mary is the same height as me I'am 168 cm lol. It's true not all Russians who have Russian passport are ethnic, there are many ethnic groups in Russia. My father has a Russian passport or should I say had. Now he has a Canadian one.

cool story bro.

StonyArabia
06-09-2012, 08:35 PM
cool story bro.

It seems you enjoyed my story:)

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Have a look at the all in female wrestler in the video section........not for me thanks.

Sussex Gardens is not exclsusive....;)

Which one do you mean? I think "Misha" is really good.

It's central London, what's the problem?

Aces High
06-09-2012, 08:48 PM
μ
It's central London, what's the problem?

There are subtle things Mary that you cant grasp.

Sussex Gardens is central London to a degree...but its where all the seedy whores hang out.
Jesus do i have to tell you everything...:rolleyes:

Its like saying south Chelsea instead of Battersea...or Saint Epney instead of stepney.

Mary youre such a noob.

Mary
06-09-2012, 08:50 PM
There are subtle things Mary that you cant grasp.

Sussex Gardens is central London to a degree...but its where all the seedy whores hang out.
Jesus do i have to tell you everything...:rolleyes:

Its like saying south Chelsea instead of Battersea...or Saint Epney instead of stepney.

Mary youre such a noob.

I'm afraid to reply to your post, because I'm afraid that I'll be seen as lame, if I do.

Just enjoy the girls already.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 09:01 PM
That's the point, in a country where chicks are hot, men don't go to prostitutes. Because the prostitutes are less attractive than the regular girls.

Mary, what's your IQ? You seem like you have trouble understanding.

An ugly man, have no chance to fuck a hot girl or any girl in general. But for a prostitute is her job to fuck, whoever provides money.
Fat, ugly, hair, old, virgin, nerd

They will invest their time and money in trying to woo a regular girl.

Its a lost cause

Voidanova and Kurnikova are Finnic. Korkina is Ukrainian.
And prove for that is?

Linet
06-09-2012, 09:09 PM
No offense, but I don't think a lot of guys would pay to have sex with a Greek woman.

Well, yes...he cant pay to have sex with a Greek woman because Greek women dont become prostitudes....
Of course like every nation on earth there are exceptions and few Greek women especially junkies become prostitudes....but those are still more expensive than cheap Easten Europeans...

Sorry, I'm not for sale.

No, you are for free...and for anyone...

Your hate for greek women has its roots to the fact that we dont become free for everyone sluts like you do? Well sorry, difference in mentality....
I really dont consider you Russian, i like Russian people...you are just a disgrace and you dotn represent that nation...so make them the favor and dont insult them saying you are one of them....

Mary
06-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Mary, what's your IQ? You seem like you have trouble understanding.

An ugly man, have no chance to fuck a hot girl or any girl in general. But for a prostitute is her job to fuck, whoever provides money.

Think like this:

Regular girls - hot
Prostitutes - ugly

It's a better investment of time and money to pursue a regular girl than a prostitute, even if he only has a 1% chance with a regular girl and a 100% chance with the prostitute.

Its a lost cause

Then the loss is equally great if he goes with a prostitute. Fir that reason he will always pursue the regular girls.

And prove for that is?

Ethnic Russians don't look that way. You can ask any Russian.

Linet
06-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Back to subject...Onur my love :eyes....!!!
You found what i was dreaming my whole life!! :lightbul:
Please let me come to Turkey and work there!!! :stricken:

...Seriously....yes...for the right money why not to come? :noidea:
I dont get your point...if a company in Turkey offers good money why someone not to go? You dont think it as "I go to Turkey Yeeey :fdancing:"...you think..."Thats a good job, why not?"

Queen B
06-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Think like this:

Regular girls - hot
Prostitutes - ugly

It's a better investment of time and money to pursue a regular girl than a prostitute, even if he only has a 1% chance with a regular girl and a 100% chance with the prostitute.

Think like this :
Regular girl -> He ll never fuck
Prostitute -> He ll fuck asap.

Ethnic Russians don't look that way. You can ask any Russian.
I asked for a proof of her ancestry that is finnic.

Mary
06-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Well, yes...he cant pay to have sex with a Greek woman ebcause Greek women dont become prostitudes....
Of course like every nation on earth there are exceptions and few Greek women especially junkies become prostitudes....but those are still more expensive than cheap Easten Europeans...

Look, if Greek women were attractive, men would put everything they had into pursuing them. Instead they choose to pay foreign women for sex, because their own women aren't good enough.

Think of it as resource competition:

a) You can spend €100 on a Greek woman

b) You can spend €100 on a foreign escort

So they transfer their resources to foreign women, leaving fewer resources for Greek women.

No, you are for free...and for anyone...

Your hate for greek women has its roots because we dont become free for everyone sluts like you do? Well sorry, difference in mentality....
I really dont consider you Russian, i like Russian people...you are just a disgrace and you dotn represent that nation...so make them the favor and dont insult them saying you are one of them....

Eh, no, I'm private.

I don't have a particular opinion on Greek women. It was just brought up in the thread.

Foxy
06-09-2012, 09:25 PM

I am taller than you. :D

Mary
06-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Think like this :

Regular girl - Wants to fuck
Prostitute - Doesn't want to fuck

I asked for a proof of her ancestry that is finnic.

You see it on her.

Compare her to Pamela Anderson (a mainly Finnic-Russian mix) you can see it in where their facial features are situated in the face.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Regular girl - Wants to fuck
Prostitute - Doesn't want to fuck

No, its this way

You see it on her.
Compare her to Pamela Anderson (a mainly Finnic-Russian mix) you can see it in where their facial features are situated in the face.
I'll ask again. Where is the proof.

Linet
06-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Greek women are attractive but no matter how much you chace them, you wont have sex with them before you bleed...
So any regular man who cant hold himself will need an easy woman to satisfy his needs.... And a Greek one will cost him 100, a foreigner will cost him 20.

Mary
06-09-2012, 09:29 PM
No, its this way

Imagine that all regular women are hot, and all prostitutes are ugly. A man doesn't want to sleep with an ugly woman even if she pays him for the sex. Men will always pursue the hot women, regardless of whether they can fuck them or not. Men will not want to fuck the ugly women, even if they are free.

I'll ask again. Where is the proof.

If you are Russian you can see it on their features.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Greek women are attractive but no matter how much you chace them, you wont have sex with them before you bleed...

Mary simply can't understand the situation here because she doesn't live in Greece, and she doesn't get even out of her home.
She thinks that the way she acts or things, is what happens in the world.

But reality is different. If someone is very ugly, or very fat, he will - eventually - go to a prostitute to fuck.
He doesn't even have a choice of what to chose, just like the prostitute.
He chose her because she is the only one he is able to fuck, and he choses him, because he pays and is her job.

Foxy
06-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Imagine that all regular women are hot, and all prostitutes are ugly. A man doesn't want to sleep with an ugly woman even if she pays him for the sex. Men will always pursue the hot women, regardless of whether they can fuck them or not. Men will not want to fuck the ugly women, even if they are free.

Men usually look also to intelligence in women, especially for long term relationships.

Linet
06-09-2012, 09:33 PM
I think we should stop that,...:stop
Poor Onur just wanted to offend the Greeks and you destroyed his post...
Whats up with you girls? Respect the thread starters wishes...
Here we have to in general offend the Greeks not their prostitudes...:rant:

Mary
06-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Men usually look also to intelligence in women, especially for long term relationships.

But we're not talking about long term relationships. We're talking about the escorts in Greece. But feel free to post in the relationship forum.

Mary
06-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Mary simply can't understand the situation here because she doesn't live in Greece, and she doesn't get even out of her home.
She thinks that the way she acts or things, is what happens in the world.

But reality is different. If someone is very ugly, or very fat, he will - eventually - go to a prostitute to fuck.
He doesn't even have a choice of what to chose, just like the prostitute.
He chose her because she is the only one he is able to fuck, and he choses him, because he pays and is her job.

Ugly guys do not want ugly women. They want hot women. So even if they can't have a hot chick, they will not go with the ugly woman. They will always go after the hot women even if they can never have them.

Foxy
06-09-2012, 09:40 PM
But we're not talking about long term relationships. We're talking about the escorts in Greece. But feel free to post in the relationship forum.

So is it the only your ambition to prove here that Eastern European women can be better prostitutes? You are being able to insult Greek and E. European women at the same time. The whole thing is totally off topic too and quite trolling.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 09:41 PM

Mary, we are talking about ugly men, not good looking men.
A good looking, or even an average man, of course he is not going to fuck an ugly woman, or any woman ''less'' than him, especially when he CAN fuck a hot one.
But an ugly guy, can't fuck a good-looking woman, so he ll go to the only option of going to a prostitute.
Think of it with food:
Someone that is a peasant in the street, wants to eat food.
He - as even the rich ones- would love to have a lobster
But, since he knows he can't eat lobster, he ll give the 2 dollars of his, to eat food to cover his hunger.

Back on point now, Greek girls are not into prostitution. And this is NOT because they are ugly but because its a disgrace.

I know that you have trouble understanding that there are people that are against prostituting theirself (of what, you are a fan), but ...

You still don't give me proof.

I think we should stop that,...:stop
Poor Onur just wanted to offend the Greeks and you destroyed his post...
Whats up with you girls? Respect the thread starters wishes...
Here we have to in general offend the Greeks not their prostitudes...:rant:
Its the split-topic ;)

Mary
06-09-2012, 09:45 PM
So is it the only your ambition to prove here that Eastern European women can be better prostitutes? You are being able to insult Greek and E. European women at the same time. The whole thing is totally off topic too and quite trolling.

The discussion started with the claim that prostitutes in Greece are Russian. I pointed out that this is not likely to be the case.

I don't see how this is insulting. It is also well within the topic "what do you think of Southern Europe?".

Linet
06-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Dand or Deftr, i think maybe this could be split as a new subject abour prostitution and nationalities... i dont know... a thread like...
Who are the best prostitudes in Europe? Or something?

Queen B
06-09-2012, 09:48 PM
The discussion started with the claim that prostitutes in Greece are Russian. I pointed out that this is not likely to be the case.

Don't disort my words. I said that we have tones of Russian prostitutes.
Not all prostitutes are Russian, neither all Russians here are prostitutes.

Foxy
06-09-2012, 09:49 PM

I don't see how this is insulting. It is also well within the topic "what do you think of Southern Europe?".

Most prostitutes in my city are black ugly Nigerian. Explain me why... (Also Romanians and Ukrainians and Russians).
Wanna know why? Because all these 4 countries have mafia that import girls and force them into prostitution and horny men go to them and neither watch their face.

Linet
06-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Same here....black women come first...

Mary
06-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Mary, we are talking about ugly men, not good looking men.
A good looking, or even an average man, of course he is not going to fuck an ugly woman, or any woman ''less'' than him, especially when he CAN fuck a hot one.
But an ugly guy, can't fuck a good-looking woman, so he ll go to the only option of going to a prostitute.
Think of it with food:
Someone that is a peasant in the street, wants to eat food.
He - as even the rich ones- would love to have a lobster
But, since he knows he can't eat lobster, he ll give the 2 dollars of his, to eat food to cover his hunger.

Back on point now, Greek girls are not into prostitution. And this is NOT because they are ugly but because its a disgrace.

I know that you have trouble understanding that there are people that are against prostituting theirself (of what, you are a fan), but ...

1) Men will rather starve than have sex with an ugly woman. If they can choose between:

a) Sex with an ugly woman

b) No sex at all

They will choose no sex at all.

2) No, it's because Greek women are trying to keep up a price cartel for sex. It goes like this: "If no woman has sex, then men have to marry every woman to access sex".

If one woman starts to have sex outside of marriage, then men will no longer be willing to marry in exchange for sex.

But you forget that women used to provide cash or assets to compensate for the lack of sex. If it's both no cash and no sex, then you're not going to get a deal. But we can discuss this in the relationship forum.

You still don't give me proof.

The proof is that they do not look Russian. It's like taking a picture of Chinese man and saying: "what proof do you have that he is not English?". Well, he doesn't look English. The same goes for these women.

Hayalet
06-09-2012, 09:55 PM
I don't think a few thousand immigrants is something worth talking about.

Mary
06-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Don't disort my words. I said that we have tones of Russian prostitutes.
Not all prostitutes are Russian, neither all Russians here are prostitutes.

It doesn't matter. I pointed out that it was unlikely that Russian women would work in Greece, no matter what the field is.

Mary
06-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Most prostitutes in my city are black ugly Nigerian. Explain me why... (Also Romanians and Ukrainians and Russians).
Wanna know why? Because all these 4 countries have mafia that import girls and force them into prostitution and horny men go to them and neither watch their face.

1) How do you know what ethnicity they are?

2) Nobody is being forced into prostitution. Women do this because they chose this. That's nobody else's business.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 10:00 PM
1) Men will rather starve than have sex with an ugly woman. If they can choose between:

a) Sex with an ugly woman

b) No sex at all

They will choose no sex at all.

You know nothing about men :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have you seen stories about what men fuck in order ... to fuck?
Fuck animals and objects, just for the sake of the action.

2) No, it's because Greek women are trying to keep up a price cartel for sex. It goes like this: "If no woman has sex, then men have to marry every woman to access sex".
That's the most uber shit I have read from you.
I repeat Mary, society - especially Greek- doesn't work with YOUR mindset.

The proof is that they do not look Russian. It's like taking a picture of Chinese man and saying: "what proof do you have that he is not English?". Well, he doesn't look English. The same goes for these women.
You bring 2 different races in the table, a mongol and an English man, who even live thousands of kilometres away, while we are talking about Russians and Finns..

Same here....black women come first...
And their customers are Pakistanis :lol:

Linet
06-09-2012, 10:01 PM
..i cant find the main thead...
:( where is it?

Queen B
06-09-2012, 10:09 PM
2) Nobody is being forced into prostitution. Women do this because they chose this. That's nobody else's business.
Mary, you know NOTHING about other countries.

Many women here are promised to work in Greece (to be cleaners, hotel reception, etc) and they are forced to work in prostitution.
Pimps get their passports, and/or threaten them with it.
http://www.osce.org/cthb/74730
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Greece
http://www.greekhelsinki.gr/english/reports/ihf-wit-july-2000-greece.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/29/world/europe/29iht-traffic.4.9581918.html?_r=1

Mary
06-09-2012, 10:11 PM
You know nothing about men :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have you seen stories about what men fuck in order ... to fuck?
Fuck animals and objects, just for the sake of the action.

Test it against reality:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ogqTiDnCvgM/TU9Lia5W3PI/AAAAAAAAAkE/K1g_7D35w9E/s1600/Weddings.jpg

That's the most uber shit I have read from you.
I repeat Mary, society - especially Greek- doesn't work with YOUR mindset.

There is no "society". There are different interest groups:

Supporters of sex cartel:

* Older Greek men (they're the only ones who can afford to pay prostitutes for sex)
* Older Greek women (they get paid for sex, no competition)
* Unattractive Greek women (if there aren't enough attractive women, men will marry unattractive women to access sex)

Opponents of sex cartel:

* Younger Greek men (they can't afford to pay for prostitutes, marriage is expensive)
* Younger Greek women (they can get a man by offering sex)
* Attractive Greek women (they can get their pick of men by offering sex)

You bring 2 different races in the table, a mongol and an English man, who even live thousands of kilometres away, while we are talking about Russians and Finns..

If you are Russian, you can tell who is Russian, because you've grown up among Russians.

Mary
06-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Mary, you know NOTHING about other countries.

Many women here are promised to work in Greece (to be cleaners, hotel reception, etc) and they are forced to work in prostitution.
Pimps get their passports, and/or threaten them with it.
http://www.osce.org/cthb/74730
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Greece
http://www.greekhelsinki.gr/english/reports/ihf-wit-july-2000-greece.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/29/world/europe/29iht-traffic.4.9581918.html?_r=1

That's a propaganda invention that some interest groups are perpetuating, because they don't want regular women to be exposed to competition from prostitutes.

Because if a man can get sex from an attractive prostitute, he will no longer have an interest in marrying a less attractive local woman, that doesn't do the same things as the prostitute.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Test it against reality:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ogqTiDnCvgM/TU9Lia5W3PI/AAAAAAAAAkE/K1g_7D35w9E/s1600/Weddings.jpg

Oh my, Mary, your are so stuck-in-your-theories so you can't understand even of what people are talking about.
Marriage, has nothing to do with fucking.

There is no "society". There are different interest groups:

Of course there is society. And mine with yours, or let's say with Korean or Indonesian or Ethiopian ,etc, are different. What applies here doesn't necessarily apply there, and vice versa.

Anyway, good night to all.

Queen B
06-09-2012, 10:25 PM
That's a propaganda invention that some interest groups are perpetuating, because they don't want regular women to be exposed to competition from prostitutes.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Mary you need to visit a mental institution
But at least you give me a good laugh

Mary
06-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Oh my, Mary, your are so stuck-in-your-theories so you can't understand even of what people are talking about.
Marriage, has nothing to do with fucking.

If a man marries a woman, he has exclusive sexual access to her. If men were desperate to get sex from any woman, the marriage rate would be relatively stable over time.

When the marriage rate declines, it means that men are not interested in having exclusive sexual access to an increasing number of women. That means men are not interested in having long term sex with those women.

Of course there is society. And mine with yours, or let's say with Korean or Indonesian or Ethiopian ,etc, are different. What applies here doesn't necessarily apply there, and vice versa.

Anyway, good night to all.

Within every society different groups have different interests. Therefore you can't say that Greek society disapproves of prostitution.

* Greek women disapprove of prostitution because it means competition.

* Greek men do not disapprove of prostitution because it gives them more choices.

Mary
06-09-2012, 10:38 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Mary you need to visit a mental institution
But at least you give me a good laugh

If a man wants sex, he has two choices:

a) A relationship with a woman

b) Sex with a prostitute

If prostitutes did not exist, women would be able to extract a higher price (marriage) from men in exchange for sex.

With prostitution, a man can choose away a relationship with a woman, and pay for sex with prostitutes. This lowers the value of the sex that regular women provide and therefore also the price that those women can get in exchange for sex.

Even if men have relationships with women, they can always choose to spend part of their money on sex with prostitutes, this lowers the amount of money that regular women get.

Linet
06-09-2012, 10:40 PM
choices.

ok Dand is over....she understood the reason we dont become prostitudes :puppy_dp:...
i cant compete all those Eastern European women thats why i ll continue being a lawyer :rolleyes2:...
damn... no no nooo... please i dont want to be a lawyer any more....:cry:

Mary
06-09-2012, 10:42 PM
ok Dand is over....she understood the reason we dont become prostitudes :puppy_dp:...
i cant compete all those Eastern European women thats why i ll continue being a lawyer :rolleyes2:...
damn... no no nooo... please i dont want to be a lawyer any more....:cry:

I studied law myself. I still do my sexual duties.

Sultan Suleiman
06-09-2012, 10:43 PM
She will do....until a better target comes along....;)

I thought we had something between us mate... :( :rolleyes2:

Linet
06-09-2012, 10:45 PM

You studied law? Doesnt that go against your beliefs about women? You know...studies...carrier?

Mary
06-09-2012, 10:46 PM
You studied law? Doesnt that go against your beliefs about women? You know...studies...carrier?

I didn't do it to pursue a career. I did it because my man told me to.

Dacul
06-09-2012, 10:56 PM
I didn't do it to pursue a career. I did it because my man told me to.

Lol you are trolling that is about some american woman who studied law because her man told her.

Sikeliot
06-09-2012, 11:07 PM
If a man wants sex, he has two choices:

a) A relationship with a woman

b) Sex with a prostitute

or c) find a woman who will give him easy access. Unfortunately today you find too many women AND men who have sex indiscriminately.

Linet
06-09-2012, 11:19 PM

Mmmm.. but we were talking abut greek women... so we dont so it because we are ugly and they dont want us or because we are hight intellectual an dwe neglect our duties? Which of the 2?

Mary
06-09-2012, 11:39 PM
or c) find a woman who will give him easy access. Unfortunately today you find too many women AND men who have sex indiscriminately.

There is no easy access. Cheap sex always comes with the expectation of a relationship. It's like you get the sex now, but you pay later with a relationship.

Mary
06-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Mmmm.. but we were talking abut greek women... so we dont so it because we are ugly and they dont want us or because we are hight intellectual an dwe neglect our duties? Which of the 2?

Greek women don't do it because they try to maintain a sex cartel. That is, they try to get a higher price for the sex they offer, than it's actually worth.

Regular sex is worth €50 in Germany. Since Greece is a cheaper place to live, regular sex with a Greek woman is probably worth €25 euro on the open market.

Greek women don't want to provide sex at €25 a time. They want marriage. So they need to fix the market.

Let's say you have regular sex with a Greek woman 4 times a week. At €25 that makes €100 per week. And €400 a month. Let's say an even €5000 a year. So if your expenses for the woman exceed €400 a month/€5000 a year, you are probably over paying for the product.

Edit: even if you can get women to agree on a cartel ("Greek women don't have sex before marriage" for example) it doesn't hold up because women have an incentive to defect. That is to have sex with the man anyway and thereby secure the deal.

For this reason I predict that women in Southern Europe will be able to secure fewer long term relationships than women in Northern Europe.

Linet
06-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Well thats for sure...since when we mate its for ever :p
At least usually...we are like Penguins...we say i want him...and is over... we want him for ever ;)

Mary
06-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Well thats for sure...since when we mate its for ever :p
At least usually...we are like Penguins...we say i want him...and is over... we want him for ever ;)

Well, I think there are two ways a country can go:

a) The serial monogamy model. That means you have a relationship, break up, have another one, and so on. This means limited investment in the relationship.

This is applied by countries in Northern Europe and the Anglo world. Here the state will compensate the woman for the investment that the man doesn't put in.

b) The no marriage model. Men stop marrying women. They might have long term relationships, but no marriage. This means no investment in the relationship.

I think this is/will be applied by Southern Europe and parts of Eastern Europe. Here the state is too poor to compensate the woman for the lack of investment from the man's side. There will be lots of single women with no prospects. You will probably have marital migration.

I think Greece falls into this category.

Mary
06-10-2012, 01:56 AM
To substantiate my claim, I will offer Rumania as a case study:

Romanians have lost confidence in the economy and their future in this country: only 105,000 marriages were reported in 2011, as opposed to the number reported in 2007 – 189,200. The drop is of 45%, the first time such a steep decline is reported in such a short period.
The average marriage rate since 2005 has been about 31 years old, according to the institute. In 2007, of the 189,000 reported marriages, 110,000 were between people aged 25-35, while in 2011, only 63,000 of the 105,000 reported marriages were between people aged 25-35.

http://bucharestherald.com/dailyevents/41-dailyevents/29774-romania-at-risk-marriage-rate-drops-to-half-birth-rate-smallest-in-history

As you can see, the marriage rate dropped by about 50% in 5 years. That means that in 2011 89 000 women that would have gotten married 5 years earlier, did not get married.

This development is probably applicable to Southern Europe.

Here are some numbers for Spain:

The institution of the family, once dominant in Spain, lost its primacy. “Priorities for most young and middle-aged women (and men) are career, building wealth, buying a house, having fun, travelling, not incurring in the burden of many children,” observes Macarron. Many, like their northern European counterparts, dismissed marriage altogether; although the population is higher than it was in 1975, the number of marriages has declined from 270,000 to 170,000 annually.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkotkin/2012/05/30/whats-really-behind-europes-decline-its-the-birth-rates-stupid/

This is a decline of 37%. That means that 100 000 Spanish women that would have gotten married in 1975 did not get married in 2011-2012 (not sure what year the figures are for).

Here are some figures for Italy:

http://i50.tinypic.com/fbytrq.png

www.demographic-research.org/Volumes/Vol20/4/20-4.pdf

Marriages have declined with about 50%.

To this you would have to add the number of mixed marriages. Here is an example from Italy:

As regards the mixed couples, the most frequent type is the one with Italian
groom and foreign bride: 7 marriages out of 100 at a national average level (in Central-
northern Italy, this share rises to 11.9 marriages out of every 100) and for a total of
17.7 thousand marriages celebrated in 2007.

http://homes.stat.unipd.it/mgri/SIS2010/Program/contributedpaper/773-1433-1-DR.pdf

Let's be generous and say that mixed marriages (native man-foreign woman) account for 5% of the total.

Let's add divorces on top of this, Italy:

In 1995, for every 1,000 marriages registered, 158 couples separated and 80 divorced.
In 2009, there were 297 separations and 181 divorces per 1,000 marriages. Divorce was illegal in Italy until the 1970s.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/07/08/Italian-divorce-rate-continues-long-rise/UPI-14191310137482/

Let's be generous and say that divorces are 20%.

So if you add it all up, we can take Italy as a case study: marriage decline (50%) + mixed marriages (5%) + divorces (20%) = 75% marriage market failure rate.

The older cohorts are pulling up these figures. Let's be generous and say that they account for 10%. So we remove them from the sample of successful marriages. That leaves us with an 85% failure rate on the Italian marriage market.

You can draw the conclusion that women in Southern Europe will be wiped out on the marriage market.

So what can we learn from this? That trying to keep a sex cartel will lead to women never getting married.

Aces High
06-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Most prostitutes in my city are black ugly Nigerian. Explain me why... (Also Romanians and Ukrainians and Russians)..

I told her this but she wont have it,she says the majority are gypsies....:confused:

Must be some Rumanian pride thing going on here..............she says Rumanian men would never pimp out their women.....:rolleyes:

Loki
06-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Apologies for the posts that have been deleted - it was done against my wishes and won't happen again.

Linet
06-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Mary dear, Greeks fall to the first category... try to speak for your country and let Greece, Italy and Spain to their fate and mentality... no matter what you arent capable to start understanding their vibe. So dont try so hard, you only mess it up in your head.

I told her this but she wont have it,she says the majority are gypsies....:confused:

Must be some Rumanian pride thing going on here..............she says Rumanian men would never pimp out their women.....:rolleyes:

Then she is not the wife of her so called husband?

Foxy
06-10-2012, 09:04 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/calitorial/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

Onur
06-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Apologies for the posts that have been deleted - it was done against my wishes and won't happen again.
Someone also banned me and Pecheneg yesterday but i see that it`s lifted now. I think some blue tagged senior mod trying to sabotage us or trying to have fun in his little mind.

Foxy
06-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Someone also banned me and Pecheneg yesterday but i see that it`s lifted now. I think some blue tagged senior mod trying to sabotage us or trying to have fun in his little mind.

Before someone accuses me (the black sheep), it was not me.
It would be better if you told us who banned you both so we can check why they did so.

Onur
06-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Before someone accuses me (the black sheep), it was not me.
It would be better if you told us who banned you both so we can check why they did so.
How can i know who did it? Don't you have a log or something for admin/mod actions?

Foxy
06-10-2012, 09:14 AM
How can i know who did it? Don't you have a log or something for admin/mod actions?

Yep, i go to check. All bans should be made public by the moderator who has given the ban here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37813&highlight=banning+thread&page=7).

Loki
06-10-2012, 09:34 AM

Yes, and I removed that moderator from staff because of that. As soon as I came online I reversed the bans.

Onur
06-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Yes, and I removed that moderator from staff because of that. As soon as I came online I reversed the bans.
Thanks Loki. It`s quite justified that you removed him because it shouldn't be OK to use mod status for personal amusement.

Btw who is this guy with little mind?

Loki
06-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Btw who is this guy with little mind?

I'm not going to defame him, sorry. Let's move on.

Linet
06-10-2012, 10:45 AM
I banned you... my mod carreer only lasted for 1 and half hour.... :cry2
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :puppy_dp:
Loki give me back my title... :eyes (I wont ban them again...i mean soon :p).

Corvus
06-10-2012, 10:47 AM
I banned you... my mod carreer only lasted for 1 and half hour.... :cry2
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :puppy_dp:
Loki give me back my title... :eyes (I wont banned then again...i mean soon :p).

You have been mod :D

Linet
06-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Corbus support me... :swl
Say i am the best 1 and half hour mod ever made....:cool:

Loki
06-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Linet has secret powerz :cool:

Linet
06-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Give me my powerz back :cool:

Sultan Suleiman
06-10-2012, 11:51 AM

Its a lost cause

No need for such harsh words you Greek wench...:mad:

Aces High
06-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Greek wench.

Have you seen her....?

Wench.........take another look Jose Feliciano.;)

Mary
06-10-2012, 11:57 AM

No, Aces. It's all cultural. Rumanian women do not have sexual capital (they don't fuck), therefore they can't sell sex, because they have nothing to sell. Gypsy women are the ones who traditionally hold all the sexual capital in society, therefore Gypsies are the ones who work as prostitutes.

Ethnic Rumanians have high rates of marriage and marital stability. For this reason you'll find Rumanian women in the gold digging business, that is women who marry for money, or have other kinds of non-sexual relationships for money.

I think the pride goes the other way around actually, there are a lot of guys who don't want to admit that they are paying for sex with Gypsies.

Mary
06-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Mary dear, Greeks fall to the first category... try to speak for your country and let Greece, Italy and Spain to their fate and mentality... no matter what you arent capable to start understanding their vibe. So dont try so hard, you only mess it up in your head.

Then she is not the wife of her so called husband?

Please look at the data:

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/images/8/87/Crude_marriage_rate%2C_1960-2010_(per_1_000_inhabitants).png

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/images/7/7b/Crude_divorce_rate%2C_1960-2010_(1)_(per_1_000_inhabitants).png

Marriages:

Greece: 7.0 - 5.1
Spain 7.8 - 3.6
Italy: 7.7 - 3.6
Rumania: 10.7 - 5.1

Divorces:

Greece: 0.3 - 1.2
Spain: 0.6 - 2.2
Italy: 0.3 - 0.9
Rumania: 2.0 - 1.5

Greece has the same social structure as the rest of Southern Europe, therefore Greece will have the same outcome.

The paradox is that countries that are the most sexually conservative are the ones where women get hit the hardest from the lack of sexual capital.

Aces High
06-10-2012, 12:13 PM
No, Aces. It's all cultural. Rumanian women do not have sexual capital (they don't fuck), therefore they can't sell sex, because they have nothing to sell.

You are out of your mind.

You know nothing of the subject and you are shooting from the hip.

Mary
06-10-2012, 12:19 PM
You are out of your mind.

You know nothing of the subject and you are shooting from the hip.

I have very high sexual capital even for being Russian. And I've lived in Rumanian culture for the past 10 years, so I know how it works.

If you're looking for pimp game, you have to look at Gypsies, they are the ones who pimp their women.

Linet
06-10-2012, 12:22 PM
You throw things like if life and societies are statistics... you are not from here.. you dont know how we act here.. cut it off...

Aces High
06-10-2012, 12:23 PM
II've lived in Rumanian culture for the past 10 years,

You have lived under the thumb of some rumainian pimp in Sweden........from the age of 16 or so.

Get back to me when you have some real life experience.

Mary
06-10-2012, 12:24 PM
You throw things like if life and societies are statistics... you are not from here.. you dont know how we act here.. cut it off...

It's good social science to compare apples to apples. In this case Greece to Italy to Spain. They are all the same type of countries. Therefore the same development that applies to Italy or Spain also applies to Greece. The statistics show some support for this.

Pecheneg
06-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Give me my powerz back :cool:
be honest linet, if you were a moderator, how long would it take to ban all Turks in the forum? :D

Mary
06-10-2012, 12:26 PM
You have lived under the thumb of some rumainian pimp in Sweden........from the age of 16 or so.

Get back to me when you have some real life experience.

Then I know who has game and who doesn't, right?

Aces High
06-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Then I know who has game and who doesn't, right?

No...wrong.

You live in a bubble..............a small bubble in some small Swedish town.

A big minow in a very small pond.

Linet
06-10-2012, 12:31 PM
be honest linet, if you were a moderator, how long would it take to ban all Turks in the forum? :D

Oh ask Loki....
...i beg him days now to ban every Turk in this forum :shakefist:...but he plays the duck.. :grumpy:
...now he has blocked me and i cant even message him :cry2...he think he can hide...:hiding:

Mary
06-10-2012, 12:32 PM
No...wrong.

You live in a bubble..............a small bubble in some small Swedish town.

A big minow in a very small pond.

I live in Stockholm (that's the capital of Sweden :lightbul:) and I've supported my man for 10 years. And therefore I know which men can pull it off and which can't.

Linet
06-10-2012, 12:34 PM
How on earth do you support him?
...you sold your families belongings? Your grandmas golden tooth? How?

Mary
06-10-2012, 12:38 PM
How on earth do you support him?
...you sold your families belongings? Your grandmas golden tooth? How?

That's my secret. Golden goats.

Loki
06-10-2012, 12:39 PM
I live in Stockholm (that's the capital of Sweden :lightbul:) and I've supported my man for 10 years. And therefore I know which men can pull it off and which can't.

Methinks Aces is jelly ... :coffee:

Queen B
06-10-2012, 12:40 PM
If a man marries a woman, he has exclusive sexual access to her. If men were desperate to get sex from any woman, the marriage rate would be relatively stable over time.

When the marriage rate declines, it means that men are not interested in having exclusive sexual access to an increasing number of women. That means men are not interested in having long term sex with those women.

Mary, thats total bullshit.
Marriage rates are changing because society and ''norms'' are changing.
50 years ago, a man would work and bring money, and make a family (the younger, the better). The woman would finish (maybe not in some cases) school and then marry.Divorces were rare, because there was a ''scandal'' and they were fingerpointed and gossiped about it.
There were no single mothers . Pregnancy -> marriage.

Today, both a man and a woman will first study, and then marry - whenever they want- mostly in later age. Divorce is not a scandal, rather something normal, abortions are legal, and single mothers are common too.

It has nothing to do with your stupid theory.

Within every society different groups have different interests. Therefore you can't say that Greek society disapproves of prostitution.

* Greek men do not disapprove of prostitution because it gives them more choices.
Greek women dissaprove prostitution because they believe its a disgrace.

I do live in Greece, I know my culture and society Mary :coffee:

Aces High
06-10-2012, 12:42 PM
I live in Stockholm.... I've supported my man for 10 years.

Mr Nobody in Nowheresville.

Tell me when im supposed to be impressed and stand back in shock horror awe.:coffee:

You are some sporadic nobody....in some godforsaken outpost of some gloomy arctic wasteland.

When you are a somebody in London...Milano..New York...Paris...Roma...Madrid...Athens.....Barcello na......get back to me.;)

Linet
06-10-2012, 12:46 PM
When you are a somebody in London...Milano..New York...Paris...Roma...Madrid...Athens.....Barcello na......get back to me.;)

...:swl
...you sweet-talker...:eyes

Mary
06-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Mary, thats total bullshit.
Marriage rates are changing because society and ''norms'' are changing.
50 years ago, a man would work and bring money, and make a family (the younger, the better). The woman would finish (maybe not in some cases) school and then marry.Divorces were rare, because there was a ''scandal'' and they were fingerpointed and gossiped about it.
There were no single mothers . Pregnancy -> marriage.

Today, both a man and a woman will first study, and then marry - whenever they want- mostly in later age. Divorce is not a scandal, rather something normal, abortions are legal, and single mothers are common too.

It has nothing to do with your stupid theory.

If we work with this assumption: men want sex and women want commitment. The marriage rate should be stable over time because men will trade commitment for sex. So why has the marriage rate declined? Because the sex market was opened for competition. In 1960 the prospect of sex was enough to get a Greek man to marry a Greek woman. Today men have other alternatives and regular sex is probably worth €25 a time on the Greek market. Let's say marriage is worth €10 000 for a woman in the first year. You can't sell something worth €5000 (regular sex 4 times a week) for €10 000 (marriage for a year) on an open market. Because obviously no one is going to buy the product.

If you want marriage (€10 000) you need to provide sex of equal value (€10 000). But in Southern Europe, and parts of Eastern Europe, women don't have more than €5000 worth of sex. Therefore they can never buy marriage on the open market. And that's the explanation for the sharp drop in marriage rates.

Greek women dissaprove prostitution because they believe its a disgrace.

I do live in Greece, I know my culture and society Mary :coffee:

Why do they care? Because they don't want competition.

A man can say: "if you don't give me sex, I'll go to a prostitute".

Mary
06-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Mr Nobody in Nowheresville.

Tell me when im supposed to be impressed and stand back in shock horror awe.:coffee:

You are some sporadic nobody....in some godforsaken outpost of some gloomy arctic wasteland.

I've been to London, Paris and Rome. Stockholm may be small, but the standard does not compare.

Queen B
If we work with this assumption: men want sex and women want commitment. The marriage rate should be stable over time because men will trade commitment for sex. So why has the marriage rate declined? Because the sex market was opened for competition. In 1960 the prospect of sex was enough to get a Greek man to marry a Greek woman. Today men have other alternatives and regular sex is probably worth €25 a time on the Greek market. Let's say marriage is worth €10 000 for a woman in the first year. You can't sell something worth €5000 (regular sex 4 times a week) for €10 000 (marriage for a year) on an open market. Because obviously no one is going to buy the product.

If you want marriage (€10 000) you need to provide sex of equal value (€10 000). But in Southern Europe, and parts of Eastern Europe, women don't have more than €5000 worth of sex. Therefore they can never buy marriage on the open market. And that's the explanation for the sharp drop in marriage rates.

Mary, human relations are not products, stop making this equlization. I explained you what happens in MY country, and MY society, where I live, and know.
Talk about YOUR society, YOUR rules, and YOUR country, that you know better.

Why do they care? Because they don't want competition
Who said they care about prostitutes?

:loco:

Linet
Why do they care? Because they don't want competition.

A man can say: "if you don't give me sex, I'll go to a prostitute".

So Greek women are ugly and because of that they cant work at the high-class profession of erotic companions and for that we are just low life doctors, lawyers, professors and mechanics? :icon_ask:

Mary
06-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Mary, human relations are not products, stop making this equlization. I explained you what happens in MY country, and MY society, where I live, and know.
Talk about YOUR society, YOUR rules, and YOUR country, that you know better.

I agree that human relations are not products, but by putting it that way we can get a clearer idea of what is going on.

Who said they care about prostitutes?

:loco:

You just said that it was considered "disgraceful".

Mary
06-10-2012, 01:13 PM
So Greek women are ugly and because of that they cant work at the high-class profession of erotic companions and for that we are just low life doctors, lawyers, professors and mechanics? :icon_ask:

It has nothing to do with looks, it has to do with living in a conservative society. Women from conservative societies can't compete on sex, generally speaking.

Being a doctor, lawyer, professor, etc. isn't worth anything on the mating market.

Queen B
06-10-2012, 01:15 PM
I agree that human relations are not products, but by putting it that way we can get a clearer idea of what is going on.
Υοu can't put it this way, exactly because they are not products.

You just said that it was considered "disgraceful".
I see a man.
Someone asks me "How does he look''?
I'd say ''Ugly''.
Does this mean I care? No, just telling an opinion about a matter.

Mary
06-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Υοu can't put it this way, exactly because they are not products.

They have different values, so we need to be able to quantify them. Putting it in terms of money is good because it's something that everyone can relate to.

I see a man.
Someone asks me "How does he look''?
I'd say ''Ugly''.
Does this mean I care? No, just telling an opinion about a matter.

Okay.

Queen B
06-10-2012, 01:21 PM
They have different values, so we need to be able to quantify them. Putting it in terms of money is good because it's something that everyone can relate to.
But you can't value something that is involved with emotions and human nature.
You can't even label something like this, since it differs from person to person, from country to country, for era to era.

Linet
06-10-2012, 01:22 PM
It has nothing to do with looks, it has to do with living in a conservative society. Women from conservative societies can't compete on sex, generally speaking.

Being a doctor, lawyer, professor, etc. isn't worth anything on the mating market.

Well, it does...
It does alot...because being educated means you can make a dialog and not just giggle to anything your mate say... A strong mind is a great aphrodisiac for many males...especially those who have a status (i mean mental)...
A doctor will have good time with the silly girl that look at him in owe but will appreciate and fall in love with the girl with the wit... and the last girl will really make him run behind her...

~Nik~
06-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Well, it does...
It does alot...because being educated means you can make a dialog and not just giggle to anything your mate say... A strong mind is a great aphrodisiac for many males...especially those who have a status (i mean mental)...
A doctor will have good time with the silly girl that look at him in owe but will appreciate and fall in love with the girl with the wit... and the last girl will really make him run behind her...

I have to agree for the equal mental level and the look of the partner, for a lasting relationship. This is the ideal. Money is secondary if both are on an equal footing in terms of external and internal aspects.

Mary
06-10-2012, 01:35 PM
But you can't value something that is involved with emotions and human nature.
You can't even label something like this, since it differs from person to person, from country to country, for era to era.

They have a different value by default. For example: an attractive and sexual woman has a higher value as a mate than an unattractive and asexual woman. So we need to be able to determine what the respective values are. As a benchmark we can have the actual price of accessing sex with an attractive woman.

Sex with these girls costs €50:

NSFW

http://www.fkk-artemis.de/page/?page_id=91&langswitch_lang=en

So how much is sex with an average girl worth? Probably €25. That's about the price of a movie and a soda + popcorn.

This way we can know what sex with each one of them is worth.

Mary
06-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Well, it does...

No, there is no status in marrying an educated woman. It's actually the other way around:

* Uneducated and sexual women have high status and interesting personalities. Such women are intrinsically interesting.

* Educated and career oriented women have low status and boring conversations. How interesting is it to have a conversation on accounting?

As I've shown before, the more educated and successful in their career women are, the less interested men are in marrying them.

Linet
06-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Darling i am educated, i can talk about almost any subject and i am 10 times sexier than you... but i wont post my photos to prove that to you or anyone here...
...also your photos were not sexy the least, so dont give me lessons, you dont have what it takes...
standing like a cucumber isnt sexy and the clothes arent enough to turn you into a sexy cat...
Style, pose and the look is what will turn you to sexy...
So if i judge your pics... you are far away from sexy...if you learn anything about it in the future you can come and talk ;)

Mary
06-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Darling i am educated, i can talk about almost any subject and i am 10 times sexier than you... but i wont post my photos to prove that to you or anyone here...
...also your photos were not sexy the least, so dont give me lessons, you dont have what it takes...
standing like a cucumber isnt sexy and the clothes arent enough to turn you into a sexy cat...
Style, pose and the look is what will turn you to sexy...
So if i judge your pics... you are far away from sexy...if you learn anything about it in the future you can come and talk ;)

As I said before, education isn't worth anything.

You can take my photos and compare them to actual porn stars.

Linet
06-10-2012, 02:02 PM
As I said before, education isn't worth anything.

You can take my photos and compare them to actual porn stars.

in clothing sure...you are alike...
In pose? ...you just stand there like a statue...no pose...no wit...no sexyness... nothing is attractive to my eyes...

Mary
06-10-2012, 02:03 PM
in clothing sure...you are alike...
In pose? ...you just stand there like a statue...no pose...no wit...no sexyness... nothing is attractive to my eyes...

What do you mean exactly?

RoyBatty
06-10-2012, 02:04 PM
No, there is no status in marrying an educated woman. It's actually the other way around:

Get real :D

* Uneducated and sexual women have high status and interesting personalities. Such women are intrinsically interesting.

What high status?
According to whom?
According to what and whose measuring system?

As for personality, it's relative. They may be interesting, they may not be. Either way, let's be realistic here.... there isn't going to be much of an interesting conversation with a Borneo Cannibal is there?

* Educated and career oriented women have low status and boring conversations. How interesting is it to have a conversation on accounting?

Low status according to who?
According to what value system are they judged to be low status?

Mary dear... you need to get out more instead of watching porno all day long. How interesting is it to have a conversation on reality TV and the OK! Magazine?

Do you even understand that an education, a real education, is about much more than doing a little algebra, explaining the logarithmic curve, legal principles or the location of the solar plexus?

Interesting people are people who tend to educate themselves. Who go out there and do things instead of just talk about it or remain stuck in some kind of existential rut... always doing the same thing over and over and over. Like talking about sex for example. Endlessly.

As I've shown before, the more educated and successful in their career women are, the less interested men are in marrying them.

Depends on the woman, depends on the man. A female friend of mine is an off-the-scale genius, mega-educated and has no shortage of offers. Why is that? :D

Honestly... either stop trolling stupidity or wake the fk up!! :D

Linet
06-10-2012, 02:10 PM
I mean that clothes doesnt make you sexy if you just stand there... i saw no posing...nothing sexy...you are not a plastic doll for hagging clothes...you should follow your "role" with your stance...your movements...
But you dont...you just sit there...expecting from the clothes to turn you into sexy...

Mary
06-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Get real :D

Get reading:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=917316&postcount=205

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=914182&postcount=214

What high status?
According to whom?
According to what and whose measuring system?

As for personality, it's relative. They may be interesting, they may not be. Either way, let's be realistic here.... there isn't going to be much of an interesting conversation with a Borneo Cannibal is there?

According to how people act in real life. If it was high status to pursue older, educated career women, men would do that. However, men tend to pursue uneducated 20 year olds with big boobies.

Low status according to who?
According to what value system are they judged to be low status?

Mary dear... you need to get out more instead of watching porno all day long. How interesting is it to have a conversation on reality TV and the OK! Magazine?

Do you even understand that an education, a real education, is about much more than doing a little algebra, explaining the logarithmic curve, legal principles or the location of the solar plexus?

Interesting people are people who tend to educate themselves. Who go out there and do things instead of just talk about it or remain stuck in some kind of existential rut... always doing the same thing over and over and over. Like talking about sex for example. Endlessly.

According to how people act in real life. There is a difference between what people say ("women with an education are attractive") and what people do (chase after 20 year olds).

There is no such thing as education. What you are referring to is cultural capital. That's something you're born with, you either have it or you don't. You can't acquire "education" by going to school.

Depends on the woman, depends on the man. A female friend of mine is an off-the-scale genius, mega-educated and has no shortage of offers. Why is that? :D

Honestly... either stop trolling stupidity or wake the fk up!! :D

Pics.?