PDA

View Full Version : Unspoken Puzzle?

Breedingvariety
06-11-2012, 10:25 AM
If a man doesn't contact his "half-girlfriend" for a week. What do you girls think? I'm taken aback by men insisting girlfriends don't know they were mingling elsewhere. What do you think? Do men think their girlfriends are stupid, or are you really?

korkolola
06-13-2012, 01:09 AM
If a man doesn't contact his "half-girlfriend" for a week. What do you girls think? I'm taken aback by men insisting girlfriends don't know they were mingling elsewhere. What do you think? Do men think their girlfriends are stupid, or are you really?

If a man doesn't contact his GF for a week, he's outta her game. Labas. :)

Siegfried
06-13-2012, 01:20 AM
What do you mean by "half-girlfriend"?

Breedingvariety
06-13-2012, 01:40 AM
What do you mean by "half-girlfriend"?
Sleeping, but not committing.

Although real girlfriends can be fooled non the less, until evidence stares embarrassing obviously.

Breedingvariety
06-13-2012, 01:42 AM
If a man doesn't contact his GF for a week, he's outta her game. Labas. :)
Maybe not necessarily no contact. There might be media contact. But what would you think, if you know for admitted fact he has parties during that period?

Mary
06-13-2012, 01:44 AM
Maybe she just doesn't care that he sleeps with other women?

Breedingvariety
06-13-2012, 01:58 AM
Maybe she just doesn't care that he sleeps with other women?
I don't think in the particular case, which prompted me to post the thread. I don't think she minds. But there are other cases when they do mind.

The question is: why would a man think she doesn't know, even if she may not mind?

Mary
06-13-2012, 02:00 AM
I don't think in the particular case, which prompted me to post the thread. I don't think she minds. But there are other cases when they do mind.

The question is: why would a man think she doesn't know, even if she may not mind?

He probably doesn't care. What will happen if she finds out? Probably nothing.

Are you after his girlfriend or something?

Breedingvariety
06-13-2012, 02:09 AM
He probably doesn't care. What will happen if she finds out? Probably nothing.

Are you after his girlfriend or something?
You know your stuff.

I'm not after his "half- girlfriend", but I have snogged her.

Yes, many investigations are motivated by libido frustrations.

Breedingvariety
06-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Portuguese.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3480/3239421083_cdeaed178b_m.jpg
She looks like the woman that prompted me to write the tread. Visible, though nice cheeks. And sanguine personality.

Moonbird
06-13-2012, 12:51 PM

If I wouldn't have been contacted in a week I'd assume I'm not his main interest anymore.

Breedingvariety
06-13-2012, 01:28 PM
If I wouldn't have been contacted in a week I'd assume I'm not his main interest anymore.
Me too. I don't know what his main interest is. I feel we are very different me and him. But I assume she is at the top of his interests. Slightly above partying, techno, drug use and f.....g.