PDA

View Full Version : "Swede" Cuts Off His Wife's Lips and Eats Them

Il Principe
06-11-2012, 06:46 PM
More exotic and enriching hi-jinks from our beautiful neo-Swedes:

A former associate professor at Sweden’s prestigious Karolinska medical institute is being held in police custody for cutting off his wife’s lips with a knife and then eating them in Stockholm.

According to Sweden’s Aftonbladet newspaper, the man flew into a jealous rage over suspicions that his much younger wife had been having an affair.

The man, who is 52, admitted to cutting off his wife’s lips in a closed court hearing, the paper reported, saying it was retaliation.

‘It was honour related. He doesn’t seem to regret a thing. He believes she insulted him,’ a source with knowledge of the matter told the paper.

The assault was so brutal that the prosecutor tried to have him charged for attempted murder. But the court sought to downgrade the charge to aggravated assault.

Ingela Hessius Ekman, who represents the victim, said her client may have suffered irreparable damage.

‘She has very serious injuries, doctors can not yet determine whether she can be healed or not,’ she told Aftonbladet.

‘She’s in a lot of pain.’

Miss Ekman added that the trial is due to start at the beginning of July.

The man, who is from Iran, was doing post-Doctoral research at the institute in 2010.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152606/Swedish-professor-cut-wifes-lips-ate-affair.html

Aces High
06-11-2012, 07:05 PM
He can be seen here during a karaoke session.:rolleyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca5_1339261680

Incal
06-11-2012, 07:12 PM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/Incal_x/bucket/bath_salts.png

Siegfried
06-11-2012, 07:15 PM
The last pic represents my reaction:
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/dafuq-happened-to-society.jpg

Siegfried
06-11-2012, 07:21 PM
huh?

My reaction was:

"Dafuq happened to society?" Where are all these guys coming from in the last few weeks?

Padre Organtino
06-11-2012, 07:41 PM
What's his ethnic origin?

Kazimiera
06-11-2012, 07:43 PM

Cannibal

Siegfried
06-11-2012, 07:44 PM

Iranian.

Mary
06-11-2012, 07:58 PM
She should be happy that she's alive. Older man - younger woman is high risk combination when it comes to jealousy related crimes.

Il Principe
06-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Aryan Persian of noble birth.

She should be happy that she's alive. Older man - younger woman is high risk combination when it comes to jealousy related crimes.
Indeed, and when said older man is of the tapir-nosed Central Asian persuasion, it only makes the combination even more high-risk.

arcticwolf
06-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Good thing I have small and narrow lips. But I will avoid Sweden just in case, their culinary tendencies scare me! :p

StonyArabia
06-11-2012, 09:08 PM
What a freak, and pretty sickning. He should be punished and brought to justice accordingly.

Aces High
06-11-2012, 09:19 PM
she should be punished and brought to justice accordingly.

Corrected to what you really think.

Mortimer
06-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Disgusting Crime!

Padre Organtino
06-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Aryan Persian of noble birth.

I thought Swedish Iranians were somewhat upper class guys without the Muzzie/village mentality. Sounds like something Kurdish.

Pallantides
06-12-2012, 02:46 AM
All the Persians I know are very nice people.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 02:54 AM
Make it brief. F**k his human rights - in order to have those he would have needed to be a human being.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vzj1k1rUwwc/T37FscRTv0I/AAAAAAAAAHQ/VS8oVhOW4do/s1600/guillotine.jpg

Útrám
06-12-2012, 02:54 AM
That woman was culturally enriched.

Mary
06-12-2012, 02:57 AM
Make it brief. F**k his human rights - in order to have those he would have needed to be a human being.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vzj1k1rUwwc/T37FscRTv0I/AAAAAAAAAHQ/VS8oVhOW4do/s1600/guillotine.jpg

Temporary insanity.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 02:57 AM
Temporary insanity.

Can be permanently corrected in ways much cheaper to society.
Temporary insanity is a piss poor weak excuse anyway that should be removed from the book.

Mary
06-12-2012, 03:08 AM
Can be permanently corrected in ways much cheaper to society.
Temporary insanity is a piss poor weak excuse anyway that should be removed from the book.

His wife was in the process of leaving him for another man and this induced a psychosis during which he committed the crime. He can therefore not be held criminally liable for his actions and should be sentenced to psychiatric care.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 03:10 AM
His wife was in the process of leaving him for another man and this induced a psychosis during which he committed the crime. He can therefore not be held criminally liable for his actions and should be sentenced to psychiatric care.
Bollocks. It is just a normal crime because he was jealous so he belongs in prison or with his head on the chopping block. There is no such thing as temporal insanity. It's a myth. It's a piss poor excuse to evade punishment and fortunately not every judge buys it: some actually dish out harsher punishments because they then consider the criminal to be manipulative and dangerous to society.

Mary
06-12-2012, 03:13 AM
Bollocks. It is just a normal crime because he was jealous so he belongs in prison or with his head on the chopping block. There is no such thing as temporal insanity. It's a myth. It's a piss poor excuse to evade punishment and fortunately not every judge buys it: some actually dish out harsher punishments because they then consider the criminal to be manipulative and dangerous to society.

Mental illness and psychosis in particular is scientifically proven. A mentally ill person is sick in his mind and can therefore not be held accountable for his actions. He did not have intent to harm his wife, he only did it because he was psychotic at the time.

With expert testimony the judge has to hand out a more lenient sentence or sentence him to care. Those are the sentencing guidelines. If a judge doesn't follow them he can be overturned on appeal.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 03:13 AM
Mental illness and psychosis in particular is scientifically proven. A mentally ill person is sick in his mind and can therefore not be held accountable for his actions. He did not have intent to harm his wife, he only did it because he was psychotic at the time.
He cannot be psychotic at the time and otherwise healthy. So the insanity plea can be thrown out of the window and the harshest punishment dished out.

And suppose that he would be a psychopath then he cannot be cured: death is the only solution.

Mary
06-12-2012, 03:15 AM
He cannot be psychotic at the time and otherwise healthy. So the insanity plea can be thrown out of the window and the harshest punishment dished out.

Yes, he can, because it's a mental illness and not physical one.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 03:16 AM
Yes, he can, because it's a mental illness and not physical one.

Bullshit.

Sikeliot
06-12-2012, 03:16 AM
Send him back to his own country, how about that? He's not Swedish, and his cultural beliefs and mindset are antithetical to Western civilization.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 03:17 AM
Send him back to his own country, how about that? He's not Swedish, and his cultural beliefs and mindset are antithetical to Western civilization.

Send him back in a body bag. :thumb001: Stuffed with pig lard.

Mary
06-12-2012, 03:19 AM
Bullshit.

It's a valid legal defense.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 03:20 AM
It's a valid legal defense.

No it isn't one at all.

Mary
06-12-2012, 03:24 AM
No it isn't one at all.

Yeah, it is, lots of men have been acquitted on it when they have killed their wives.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 03:25 AM
Yeah, it is, lots of men have been acquitted on it when they have killed their wives.

Because they are Muslims. That doesn't make it a valid excuse. It's just class justice where sandniggers get away from killing their spouses while they should have been jailed for life and preferably hanged. Normal Europeans don't get away with it at all.

Mary
06-12-2012, 03:27 AM
Because they are Muslims. That doesn't make it a valid excuse. It's just class justice where sandniggers get away from killing their spouses while they should have been jailed for life and preferably hanged. Normal Europeans don't get away with it at all.

No, this is a principle in European law. It was recognized long before Muslims were an issue.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 03:28 AM
No, this is a principle in European law. It was recognized long before Muslims were an issue.

Bullshit. Pleading insanity was never a bases in European law until less then 50 years ago. And I know because my country was the very first to introduce criminal insanity and corresponding treatments.

StonyArabia
06-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Why are people defending this freak boggles the mind.:(

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 03:36 AM
It's Mary. She just defends him because he abused his wife (which she glorifies) and because he is a sand rat.

Mary
06-12-2012, 03:39 AM
Bullshit. Pleading insanity was never a bases in European law until less then 50 years ago. And I know because my country was the very first to introduce criminal insanity and corresponding treatments.

lol. wut? :D

Mary
06-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Why are people defending this freak boggles the mind.:(

There are two sides to every story. You can't judge a man until you've heard his version.

Mary
06-12-2012, 03:41 AM
It's Mary. She just defends him because he abused his wife (which she glorifies) and because he is a sand rat.

Maybe his wife's behavior caused him to abuse her, have you thought of that?

Sikeliot
06-12-2012, 03:41 AM
I am at least glad the article didn't say "A Swedish man.." as if he is a Swede.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 03:44 AM
Maybe his wife's behavior caused him to abuse her, have you thought of that?
There is no behaviour that can warrant such violence.

Mary
06-12-2012, 03:50 AM
There is no behaviour that can warrant such violence.

It goes like this: the guy is a hardworking family man who loves his family, one day he comes home and finds his wife in bed with the pool boy. His reality falls apart, the life he thought he had was all a lie, and he loses his mind over it. In his confused state he gets a kitchen knife and stabs the wife and her lover to death. We cannot judge this guy similarly to a guy who actually plotted to kill someone. Because the guy in this case does not have an intent to harm anyone. He only does that because he loses his mind as a consequence of his wife's actions.

So while the violence is not justified, he should not be held accountable for it.

If you don't agree with this, imagine it was you in his situation, can you tell for sure how you would react?

Aces High
06-12-2012, 05:06 AM

Not British law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Ellis

Mary
06-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Not British law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Ellis

It's very similar in British law. It's just that expert witnesses are more important.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
06-12-2012, 05:14 AM
lips eh

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 12:18 PM
-----
Not like that. Because I am a human being. And you always like to defend wifebeaters and Muslims.

Mary
06-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Not like that. Because I am a human being. And you always like to defend wifebeaters and Muslims.

Okay. Then how would you react if you came home and found your wife in bed with another man?

This doesn't happen to wifebeaters and Muslims because their wives don't cheat or leave them. If they do, they will just find another woman.

This is something that happens to "good guys". They're the ones who can't handle this kind of situations, so they go crazy and kill their wives in a bizarre way.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 06:49 PM
---

I would divorce her. Plain and simple. I don't fit into your weird muzzie schemes.

Mary
06-12-2012, 06:55 PM
I would divorce her. Plain and simple. I don't fit into your weird muzzie schemes.

Maybe you have a whole life invested in her: long marriage, kids, house, social life, your image of her as a nice White woman, then one day you come home and she's fucking an immigrant. A lot of guys don't take that very well. So the legal system says that if you're "good guy" and you happen to go crazy, they're going to be more lenient on you.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Maybe you have a whole life invested in her: long marriage, kids, house, social life, your image of her as a nice White woman, then one day you come home and she's fucking an immigrant. A lot of guys don't take that very well. So the legal system says that if you're "good guy" and you happen to go crazy, they're going to be more lenient on you.

Maybe you need to understand that you're the oddball troll here. Things don't follow your pattern of thought. It would be divorce and she would probably never see the kids again. And the house: I would keep that too. She can't claim any of my money. She is done for.

Aces High
06-12-2012, 07:00 PM
White woman,
she's fucking an immigrant.

Bleep...bleep....bleep.....trolll antenna detects troll.....bleep....bleep....bleep.....

Mary
06-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Maybe you need to understand that you're the oddball troll here. Things don't follow your pattern of thought. It would be divorce and she would probably never see the kids again. And the house: I would keep that too. She can't claim any of my money. She is done for.

Here is what would happen:

* She gets custody of the children, the house, half of your assets and possibly half of your pension. She also gets child support and possibly alimony paid by you.

* You lose the kids, the house, half of your assets and possibly half of your pension. You also get to pay child support, and possibly alimony for up to 10 years.

* Your kids get a Moroccan step father that will live in your house, fuck your wife and live off your child support/alimony payments. If he gets lucky he may also get to drive your car. You will be taking the bus to work.

* You will be on your best behavior or you will lose visitation rights with your children.

arcticwolf
06-12-2012, 07:17 PM

* She gets custody of the children, the house, half of your assets and possibly half of your pension. She also gets child support and possibly alimony paid by you.

* You lose the kids, the house, half of your assets and possibly half of your pension. You also get to pay child support, and possibly alimony for up to 10 years.

* Your kids get a Moroccan step father that will live in your house, fuck your wife and live off your child support/alimony payments. If he gets lucky he may also get to drive your car. You will be taking the bus to work.

* You will be on your best behavior or you will lose visitation rights with your children.

:D

Mary tell me once again why my idea of being single is wrong? :p

Mary
06-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Bleep...bleep....bleep.....trolll antenna detects troll.....bleep....bleep....bleep.....

There are women that cheat in their marriages. And some of them do that with immigrants (the forbidden fruit factor).

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 07:19 PM

Wrong. The thing is: reality doesn't match up to your fantasy world.

Mary
06-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Wrong. The thing is: reality doesn't match up to your fantasy world.

This is the law, clown.

StonyArabia
This practice has nothing to do with Muslims to be honest. It has to do with culture, and it's probably Kurdish thing. The worst thing is to be born as a Kurdish female it does not matter pagan, Christian or Muslim. The Yazidi Kurds who are pagans are savage to their females as the Muslin ones. Luckly I don't live among such barbarians here.

The Lawspeaker
This is the law, clown.

Ooh ? I was awarded to my father during divorce.

Aces High
06-12-2012, 07:23 PM
your kids get a moroccan step father that will live in your house, fuck your wife

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....ov erload troll alert bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eep overoad....

Accountant
06-12-2012, 07:24 PM
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....ov erload troll alert bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eep overoad....

She needs to try harder :D.

Mary
06-12-2012, 07:24 PM
:D

Mary tell me once again why my idea of being single is wrong? :p

Well, from a legal point of view, you should never marry or cohabit.

Mary
06-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Ooh ? I was awarded to my father during divorce.

Your mother had an incompetent attorney.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2012, 07:26 PM

Troll alert !

arcticwolf
06-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Well, from a legal point of view, you should never marry or cohabit.

:thumb001:

Albion
06-13-2012, 09:53 PM
This is the law, clown.

Indeed it is sadly. :( Divorce law and many other laws relating to men and women seem to be anti-male in general. We always seem to get fucked whenever anything goes to court. :(

Why should women always get the kids? Shouldn't it be based on merit? Who can provide, who is the better parent, who has the time, etc?

Mary
06-13-2012, 10:06 PM
Indeed it is sadly. :( Divorce law and many other laws relating to men and women seem to be anti-male in general. We always seem to get fucked whenever anything goes to court. :(

That's why you consult an attorney before you get married. So he can scare you out of getting married in the first place.

Why should women always get the kids? Shouldn't it be based on merit? Who can provide, who is the better parent, who has the time, etc?

It's based on what's best for the kid, that's why shared custody is the norm. Women don't always get the kids, it only happens in cases where the man fucks around.

Hurrem sultana
06-13-2012, 10:11 PM

because the child will feel better with the mother,,,father in all honour,but only a mother knows what it means to be a mother ;)

Albion
06-13-2012, 10:20 PM
That's why you consult an attorney before you get married. So he can scare you out of getting married in the first place.

Prenuptial agreements aren't recognised in British law, it is up to the judge whether they are respected or not. Because of this they can be ignored or contested.

There is a call to make them legal but the Christians frown upon them because they don't believe in divorce in the first place. In the past they were rarely needed, but now I think they are myself - I'd want to have one before getting married and for it to actually be legally binding.
However they do raise the issue of trust or rather the lack of it. I can't imagine how I'd ask my partner to agree to it, it'd be very, very awkward.

It's based on what's best for the kid, that's why shared custody is the norm. Women don't always get the kids, it only happens in cases where the man fucks around.

Rubbish. A woman lives across the road from me (what we call a MILF around here - only early 30s though ;) ) and she played away and is an alcoholic whilst her poor husband worked hard all day and sometimes got called out at night too.
She was messing around with this other bloke a few doors down and her husband caught them at it one day. He divorced here but she still took his house, the kids and practically everything he had. She had the kids because he works long ours, but now she's making it hard for him to see them.
How is that right? I understand it would be awkward between them to say the least but she has taken everything from him and is trying to prevent him from seeing his kids now. :(

Aces High
06-13-2012, 10:26 PM
She was messing around with this other bloke a few doors down and her husband caught them at it one day.

He should have had the presence of mind to kill her on the spot....he would have got away with it on the grounds of diminished resposibility.
I would have......and the other bloke would have died too.

He would then have got his kids...house the lot.

Hurrem sultana
06-13-2012, 10:28 PM
He should have had the presence of mind to kill her on the spot....he would have got away with it on the grounds of diminished resposibility.
I would have......and the other bloke would have died too.

He would then have got his kids...house the lot.

sooo....if your wife cheats on you,you will kill her?

Mary
06-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Prenuptial agreements aren't recognised in British law, it is up to the judge whether they are respected or not. Because of this they can be ignored or contested.

There is a call to make them legal but the Christians frown upon them because they don't believe in divorce in the first place. In the past they were rarely needed, but now I think they are myself - I'd want to have one before getting married and for it to actually be legally binding.
However they do raise the issue of trust or rather the lack of it. I can't imagine how I'd ask my partner to agree to it, it'd be very, very awkward.

I never had to do family law, so I don't know how it works in Britain.

Rubbish. A woman lives across the road from me (what we call a MILF around here - only early 30s though ;) ) and she played away and is an alcoholic whilst her poor husband worked hard all day and sometimes got called out at night too.
She was messing around with this other bloke a few doors down and her husband caught them at it one day. He divorced here but she still took his house, the kids and practically everything he had. She had the kids because he works long ours, but now she's making it hard for him to see them.
How is that right? I understand it would be awkward between them to say the least but she has taken everything from him and is trying to prevent him from seeing his kids now. :(

Well, he should have kept his wife happy to begin with.

The interest of the child in having a mother outweighs the issue of the mother cheating and being an alcoholic. Just because you drink or do drugs does not necessarily mean that you can't be a good parent.

She gets the house because she needs it more than the man. Primary residence is generally awarded to the party that needs it the most if there are children involved.

I am assuming that they have joint custody, but the children are living with the mother and he has visitation. He should praise the Lord that she didn't hit him with domestic violence/rape/child molestation/or other kind of abuse because then he might be in prison right now.

What he needs to do is to reconcile with his wife, buy her flowers, be a sweet guy, take her out on a date, etc. if he gets lucky this will get her to agree to give up custody of the kids to him.

Aces High
06-13-2012, 10:31 PM
sooo....if your wife cheats on you,you will kill her?

She wont.....i wouldnt have married that sort of women.

Hurrem sultana
06-13-2012, 10:33 PM
She wont.....i wouldnt have married that sort of women.

well no woman is "that sort" until she meets the right male that makes her become that sort

so you never know :D

i just hope you will never find out if it happens:eek:

Aces High
06-13-2012, 10:37 PM
well no woman is "that sort" until she meets the right male that makes her become that sort

I think you mean the "wrong" male.....although i see what you mean.

Albion
06-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Well, he should have kept his wife happy to begin with.

Why is everything always the man's fault? So because she got a bit randy and fancied the other bloke that is an excuse to ruin her husband's life?

He should praise the Lord that she didn't hit him with domestic violence/rape/child molestation/or other kind of abuse because then he might be in prison right now.

He hasn't done any of those. Why should women be allowed to lie about such things just to get their own way?
Usually it's soft male judges which are the worst - in divorce cases they see a nice looking woman and take pity whilst female judges can see through the lies better.

What he needs to do is to reconcile with his wife, buy her flowers, be a sweet guy, take her out on a date, etc. if he gets lucky this will get her to agree to give up custody of the kids to him.

What use is that? He works all day and his wife has run off with another bloke and the house. The other bloke hasn't even moved in with her though, he just visit occasionally so it seems pointless in the first place.
Without his family (including dishonourable wife), kids and house he has fuck all left. No, he needs to take her back and convince her to do the same and forget about the other guy. She's shamed him and ruined things for him but if they can fix things up then it would be a better end to it.

Aces High
06-13-2012, 10:46 PM
He should praise the Lord that she didn't hit him with domestic violence/rape/child molestation/or other kind of abuse

She should praise the lord she wasnt married to a friend of mines father.....when his young wife tried that trick on him..........

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/millionaire-cleared-of-killing-expartner-killing-1093098.html

Mary
06-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Why is everything always the man's fault? So because she got a bit randy and fancied the other bloke that is an excuse to ruin her husband's life?

Do you want it to be fair or do you want to win in life?

If you want to win in life you need to fuck your wife right.

He hasn't done any of those. Why should women be allowed to lie about such things just to get their own way?
Usually it's soft male judges which are the worst - in divorce cases they see a nice looking woman and take pity whilst female judges can see through the lies better.

Because you chose to neglect the word of God and embrace secularism. This is what you get.

What use is that? He works all day and his wife has run off with another bloke and the house. The other bloke hasn't even moved in with her though, he just visit occasionally so it seems pointless in the first place.
Without his family (including dishonourable wife), kids and house he has fuck all left. No, he needs to take her back and convince her to do the same and forget about the other guy. She's shamed him and ruined things for him but if they can fix things up then it would be a better end to it.

He won't have to pay child support first of all. And if she no longer has custody of the kids, he may be able to appeal the part about her getting the house since she no longer has a need for it. Instead he will be needing the house if he manages to get sole custody.

At the very least it will save him lots of future trouble.

Why would he go back to a woman that has already cheated on him? Fucking your ex and then getting accused of rape is one of the oldest fails in the book. He can get a new, younger and hotter woman instead, if he stops having drama with his ex. In a few years his ex wife will come crawling back anyway since no man wants a divorced single mother.

Mary
06-13-2012, 11:14 PM
She should praise the lord she wasnt married to a friend of mines father.....when his young wife tried that trick on him..........

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/millionaire-cleared-of-killing-expartner-killing-1093098.html

You realize that 90%+ of murder cases are solved, right? That means you have at most a 10% prospect of getting away and a 90%+ prospect of getting a long prison sentence.

Dacul
06-13-2012, 11:27 PM

Wrong,you take out your mobile phone and make a picture first.
Or the digital camera if you have that close.
After you take the picture and you make a backup of the picture and you store it in a very safe place you can divorce her.
So you can take the children if you have any and not allow her to have too many claims over the wealth you have in common.
You can also hope that your wife will get more decent in the future and not divorce her.But the pictures are good to have,maybe she will want to divorce you and take the children or ask too much of the common wealth.

Albion
06-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Do you want it to be fair or do you want to win in life?

If you want to win in life you need to fuck your wife right.

Why do you presume it was his ability in bed?

Because you chose to neglect the word of God and embrace secularism. This is what you get.

Who chose this? The nation or me personally? :D I don't think god can help us on this one.

Why would he go back to a woman that has already cheated on him? Fucking your ex and then getting accused of rape is one of the oldest fails in the book.

It is? Mary, why do you have to continually undermine my faith in society? :(

He can get a new, younger and hotter woman instead, if he stops having drama with his ex. In a few years his ex wife will come crawling back anyway since no man wants a divorced single mother.

I see. Good point, but she was married in the past before him too. She's got quite a record now, she already brought a kid from the previous marriage.

Mraz
06-13-2012, 11:33 PM
The better thing is to get married only in the religious way since most of the secular States only recognize civil marriage, which is the biggest stupidity ever.

Mary
06-13-2012, 11:36 PM
Why do you presume it was his ability in bed?

Because she cheated on him. If it was about money she would have gone and gotten a job or something.

Who chose this? The nation or me personally? :D I don't think god can help us on this one.

At some point men collectively chose to abandon a Bible centered legal system in favor of a secular one. Now they reap the consequences.

It is? Mary, why do you have to continually undermine my faith in society? :(

There are cases like that.

I see. Good point, but she was married in the past before him too. She's got quite a record now, she already brought a kid from the previous marriage.

I hope he didn't adopt her kid. This is what happens if you marry a divorced woman.

Albion
06-13-2012, 11:48 PM
At some point men collectively chose to abandon a Bible centered legal system in favor of a secular one. Now they reap the consequences.

Our law is still Christian, I don't think it has changed much. A lot of it goes back a very long time and is rather conservative. Only in the last few decades have judges started bastardising it.

This country is still nominally Christian, just not very observant.

I hope he didn't adopt her kid. This is what happens if you marry a divorced woman.

I don't think so, not officially but he didn't treat it any different. In my opinion that is what a man in that situation should do, we don't need any more kids with a bad upbringing.

Mary
06-13-2012, 11:54 PM
Our law is still Christian, I don't think it has changed much. A lot of it goes back a very long time and is rather conservative. Only in the last few decades have judges started bastardising it.

This country is still nominally Christian, just not very observant.

The Biblical punishment for adultery is stoning. Both for the married woman who cheats and the man that cheats with her.

I don't think so, not officially but he didn't treat it any different. In my opinion that is what a man in that situation should do, we don't need any more kids with a bad upbringing.

You can have a relationship with a woman that doesn't have kids. Why would you do this to yourself?

Albion
06-14-2012, 12:02 AM
The Biblical punishment for adultery is stoning. Both for the married woman who cheats and the man that cheats with her.

Well we're not in the ancient Middle East, that wouldn't be acceptable.

You can have a relationship with a woman that doesn't have kids. Why would you do this to yourself?

If the woman was particularly nice then the kid wouldn't be too much of a problem - the woman can have my kids too. :thumb001:
1 kid wouldn't put me off personally but any more and I'd be a bit cautious. You have to remember that sometimes the father just runs off and it's out of the control of the mother. A lot of men do get put off by kids for good reason, but I'm not so fussed about it so long as I get to further my genes as well. ;)

Having a wife that didn't want kids would be a right put off, but I'd try and convince her.

Mary
06-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Well we're not in the ancient Middle East, that wouldn't be acceptable.

Do you think cheating is acceptable?

If you don't punish cheating you will send the signal that it's okay. So you will have a society where everyone cheats on each other.

If the woman was particularly nice then the kid wouldn't be too much of a problem - the woman can have my kids too. :thumb001:
1 kid wouldn't put me off personally but any more and I'd be a bit cautious. You have to remember that sometimes the father just runs off and it's out of the control of the mother. A lot of men do get put off by kids for good reason, but I'm not so fussed about it so long as I get to further my genes as well. ;)

Having a wife that didn't want kids would be a right put off, but I'd try and convince her.

Your choice.

Aces High
06-14-2012, 10:51 AM
You realize that 90%+ of murder cases are solved, right?

10% no.

9 out of ten people are morons.......1 isnt..;)

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2012, 10:57 AM
10% no.

9 out of ten people are morons.......1 isnt..;)

so you arwe basically serious? :eek:

i mean,so you would take away from your kids their mom just because your pride was hurt(she cheated? what makes you better than those middle east guys

there is divorce

Hilda
06-14-2012, 11:01 AM
I totally agree to what Tuan Belanda said.
Fuck the Muslims.

Aces High
06-14-2012, 11:02 AM
there is divorce

Divorce i think should be between two consenting adults who have found that they are no longer in love.

Some cow screwing around who then wants to fleece her husband and will accuse him of tampering with the kids etc (like the link i posted) would ruin a man.
Out of sheer female spite.....and out of greed.

So he didnt let it happen.

As i said,it wouldnt happen to me.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Divorce i think should be between two consenting adults who have found that they are no longer in love.

Some cow screwing around who then wants to fleece her husband and will accuse him of tampering with the kids etc (like the link i posted) would ruin a man.
Out of sheer female spite.....and out of greed.

So he didnt let it happen.

As i said,it wouldnt happen to me.

Then i will have to tell most cheaters are men not women,it is very rare...if a woman cheats she does it with emotions and is ready to leave on her own.A guy will cheat for years,with x number of women and want to lie his whole life.this is worse

And never say never,dont tease the faith

Aces High
06-14-2012, 11:14 AM
if a woman cheats she does it with emotions

Ah if she does it its because she's confused.

If he does it its because he's a cunt........:thumbs up

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2012, 11:15 AM
If you don't punish cheating you will send the signal that it's okay. So you will have a society where everyone cheats on each other.

How can you punish it in todays society? it is secular(unless you live in Saudi arabia)

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Ah if she does it its because she's confused.

If he does it its because he's a cunt........:thumbs up

Yep,usually the husband cheated on her long before she started....usually she was really ignored as a wife,so she find a guy that could give her what her husband did not want to give her:thumb001:

in males situation,he usually cheats because he found some "hot sexy" girl that he just could not leave,:coffee:

Aces High
06-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Yep,usually the husband cheated on her long before she started....usually she was really ignored as a wife,so she find a guy that could give her what her husband did not want to give her:thumb001:

in males situation,he usually cheats because he found some "hot sexy" girl that he just could not leave,:coffee:

I assume we can quote you on these bosnifacts for future reference...?

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2012, 11:20 AM
I assume we can quote you on these bosnifacts for future reference...?

i think this is pretty much known,women are naturally monogamous while men are naturally polygamous,so they cheat easier

a woman really has to lack something in her marriage to start cheating

Aces High
06-14-2012, 11:23 AM
i think this is pretty much known,women are naturally monogamous while men are naturally polygamous,so they cheat easier

I dont think you can generalise,each situation is different.
I was just stating what my reaction and what the reaction of people i know would be in this hypothetical scenario.

I think mutual respect is the answer,if you longer love somebody...tell them.

If you start overstepping boundries then accept the consequences.

Osprey
06-14-2012, 11:23 AM

This problem would not arise if women chose decent guys to begin with. They are interested in those who degrade them.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2012, 11:26 AM
This problem would not arise if women chose decent guys to begin with. They are interested in those who degrade them.

Decent guy? what is a decent guy? 90% of guys have thought about cheating at least once during a relationship,i am sure

Aces High
06-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Decent guy? what is a decent guy?

They are about....you just have to look and sort the wheat out from the chaff.

Same as guys have problems finding a girl who isnt a slut.....they are about.

(I must say its a bit different for guys.....the main reason being that most men think through the end of their dick)

Mraz
06-14-2012, 06:04 PM

Guys cheat for sex, women cheat for love, which one is the less moral?
Anyway, people who cheat are dishonest, but sometimes they probably hesitate between their security and the adventure.

Albion
06-15-2012, 09:06 PM

Usual people don't make shit up. :rolleyes:

Rubbish. Women cheat for the same reasons as men.

Decent guy? what is a decent guy? 90% of guys have thought about cheating at least once during a relationship,i am sure

You know this do you? Gosh, I never knew you had such immense mind reading capabilities. :coffee:
Diverting attention from women with anti-male propaganda is a good tactic but easy to see.

Supreme American
06-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Human lips are an Iranian delicacy. How dare they insult their culture!

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Rubbish. Women cheat for the same reasons as men.

women cheat in 2 situations

1.the husband really treats her as some animal,cheats on her etc

2.she meets a guy and falls in love

guys cheat:

1.the girl is sexy :D

Vasa
07-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Hodjattallah Rabbani got 5 years prison for eating the lips from his Wife.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Hodjattallah Rabbani got 5 years prison for eating the lips from his Wife.

5 years ? Is that all ? The fucker should be hanged, his body thrown in a pit with dead pigs with the arse facing Mecca. For each religion or culture there should be degrading (and thus befitting) punishments for such heinous offences.

Pallantides
07-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Some Iranians have delicious lips.

Albion
07-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Whatever happened to 'an eye for an eye'? ;)

That woman will be disfigured now.