PDA

View Full Version : Thick Liped, flat face like Naomi Campbell, Pre-Dravidian Aboriginal

Mortimer
06-12-2012, 09:17 AM
From Paul Polansky (http://www.leftcurve.org/lc26webpages/Blackbirds.html)
http://www.leftcurve.org/lc26webpages/LC26Webimages/Dia.jpg
Dia is a nineteen-year-old
unmarried Romni
Dia’s flat-faced features,
and thick lips,
inherited from her
pre-Dravidian ancestors
don’t impress the local
boys like Naomi’s
similar features
did the editors
of Vogue magazine.

and

http://www.leftcurve.org/lc26webpages/LC26Webimages/president.jpg
Serb Vagabond: Paul Polansky

Do you see thick lips and flat features? I see a normal profile and full lips. Do you think he could be a Jew? Paul Polansky sounds like it,to me. He pretends that he is Pro-Gypsy but writes that Gypsies are Pre-Dravidians and stuff. I read other of his articles, that Gypsies are one of the Pre-Dravidian Tribes of India.

Mortimer
06-12-2012, 09:25 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Polansky

He got a Human Rights Award for his Work on Roma.

Mortimer
06-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Sounds like a left-wing Jewish type who wants to perpetuate and increase the eternal suffering in life by continually supporting the perceived underdog.

I don't like this representation of Gypsies as a tragic people.

I believe he is a Jew as well, he pretends that he is Pro-Gypsy but actually he writes that Gypos are some kind of "Niggers". He tries to portray them as "Niggers". I dont like that.

edit: no offense to blacks.

Fortis in Arduis
06-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Well, I think that she has a touch of duckface (lol) but not of pre-Dravidian Negritos.

Look at the nose, it has a nice bump on it characteristic of mountain people, not a nigger-nose! Bloody cheek! :angry:

He might be doing a lot of good activism, but those who help the underdog simply prolong their struggles. The man is doing good service for himself, but he is wasting his time, and if he is as Jewish as his surname suggests he would be better supporting struggling Zionists in Israel, but something telleth me that he's not that type... ;)

Mistic
06-12-2012, 10:25 AM
I've noticed many different types of people and ethnicities all over India. Some look almost negroid. Others look European.

Fortis in Arduis
06-12-2012, 10:29 AM
I've noticed many different types of people and ethnicities all over India. Some look almost negroid. Others look European.

Yes, and these people are absolutely fascinating, but we are defending Gypsies from the false claims that they, nay, *we*, are descended from Negrito pre-Dravidians. We came from North-West India, around Rajasthan, as betrayed by our phenotypes.

Aces High
06-12-2012, 10:35 AM
More like Sol campbell.

Mortimer
06-12-2012, 10:43 AM

I believe we are *ordinary* Indians just, neither the European Looking ones nor the Negroid looking ones. Just ordinary Indians.

Fortis in Arduis
06-12-2012, 11:22 AM
I believe we are *ordinary* Indians just, neither the European Looking ones nor the Negroid looking ones. Just ordinary Indians.

Gypsies might just have been indigenous Aryans who didn't want to conform to caste restrictions. We are going to have to read that book by Dr Ian Hancock! :)

Fortis in Arduis
06-12-2012, 11:35 AM
The occurance of occasional beaky leptomorphic noses, as she has, is a dead giveaway. What ignorance!

Zack_Fair
06-12-2012, 11:37 AM
He
pretends that he is Pro-
Gypsy but writes that
Gypsies are Pre-Dravidians
and stuff. I read other of
his articles, that Gypsies
are one of the Pre-
Dravidian Tribes of India.
How is that offensive toward them?

Mortimer
06-12-2012, 11:41 AM

Easy Dude. Greeks dont like when you call them Turks and Turks dont like it when you call them Greeks. But none are less worth, just different and dont want to be called like eatch other.

Zack_Fair
06-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Easy Dude. Greeks dont like when you call them Turks and Turks dont like it when you call them Greeks. But none are less worth, just different and dont want to be called like eatch other.

There's really no concrete proof of where you descend... Unlike Turks and Greeks.

Fortis in Arduis
06-12-2012, 11:51 AM

The many diverse peoples of India are wonderful and fascinating, but, to call us pre-Dravidian is an untruth. We have already had enough falsification of our history, but people should know better today.

Jewish leftist wants to frame himself as a champion of the ultimate underdog, even if it means calling us the descendants of Negritos, which is some sort of patronising left-wing racism.

Mortimer
06-12-2012, 11:55 AM
There's really no concrete proof of where you descend... Unlike Turks and Greeks.

If there is no proof how we should know Gypsies are from India even?

Zack_Fair
06-12-2012, 11:58 AM
The many diverse peoples of India are wonderful and fascinating, but, to call us pre-Dravidian is an untruth. We have already had enough falsification of our history, but people should know better today.

Jewish leftist wants to frame himself as a champion of the ultimate underdog, even if it means calling us the descendants of Negritos, which is some sort of patronising left-wing racism.

Who told you Pre-Dravidians were Negritos?

Mortimer
06-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Who told you Pre-Dravidians were Negritos?

Negritos are Pre-Dravidians of course. Who else?
But there are probably many Pre-Dravidians. One of them are the Negritos. Another one are the Proto_Australoids.

Hypothetized Proto-Australoid Population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Australoid

Zack_Fair
06-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Proof?

Mortimer
06-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Proof?

Arent the Negritos related to ASI distantly?

Zack_Fair
06-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Sorry... ''Pre-Dravidian'' as in before Dravidian... I misunderstood it somehow...

Fortis in Arduis
06-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Sorry... ''Pre-Dravidian'' as in before Dravidian... I misunderstood it somehow...

As did I, initially.

The fact is that the dot on the genetical map indicates Rajasthan, as do European Gypsy handicrafts:

http://gypsywaggons.co.uk/varsuk.htm

They might not look particularly Rajasthani to you, but with my European eyes, I see the same difference with rich decoration in red and gold. The colours schemes and designs strongly resemble those of India, even if the (skin...) pigmentation values of the talented artisans who created them are now somewhat lighter.

The connection is obvious and the defamation has to stop.