PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals: Not one, not two, not three,... headbands

Contusion
06-14-2012, 01:15 AM
For Lebron James. :D

Miami Heat and OKlahoma City Thunder are playing for the championship.

Thoughts?

SilverKnight
06-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Yes..........

Gooo Heat !!!!!!!! :D

leisitox
06-14-2012, 01:18 AM
Finish, Thunders won.
I won 2 cokes :D

SilverKnight
06-14-2012, 01:37 AM
Finish, Thunders won.
I won 2 cokes :D

:icon_sad::zip-lip::cry

leisitox
06-14-2012, 01:41 AM
Lebron James had a huge ego though :D

Pavle Djurisic
06-14-2012, 01:45 AM
Westbrook and Durant are too hungry, this could be a sweep. Why would Pat Riley consent to sitting in the stands with the opposing fans, as if on display? (And why was he wearing an OKC blue tie?) He got totally clowned, bro.

Mediterranean Cowboy
06-14-2012, 01:51 AM
My thoughts? Who gives a fuck.

Rather see them in a zoo.

leisitox
06-14-2012, 02:12 AM

Is basquetball, you can bet and you can win 2 cokes like me :D, I just threw a coin and bet. Simple.

Contusion
06-14-2012, 02:14 AM
Westbrook and Durant are too hungry, this could be a sweep. Why would Pat Riley consent to sitting in the stands with the opposing fans, as if on display? (And why was he wearing an OKC blue tie?) He got totally clowned, bro.

And Lebron isn't?

Contusion
06-14-2012, 02:18 AM

Lol. Well I will say Lebron James is a savage when it comes to playing ball. :D

Supreme American
06-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Go Thunder. Miami coach is a mongrel.

Grizzly
06-14-2012, 02:50 AM
Go Thunder. Miami coach is a mongrel.

No he's not. He's a good guy and extremely well spoken. I feel bad that he has to coach headcases in Lebronze and Wade..

SilverKnight
06-14-2012, 11:38 AM
-.- wtf with the comments, zoo? mongrel, etc. is basketball people a sport just like other, it was made in Canada (not Africa or only for blacks) btw they make big $$$. I like to watch my favorite team play only, the Miami Heat, hope they do better next year..

Aces High
06-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Lebron James.

Miami Heat

OKlahoma City Thunder

Are these names of negroes or are they football teams or something...?

Anthropologique
06-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Don't really care much.

I'd rather see OKC win, since I find the entire Heat organization nauseating.

Contusion
06-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Are these names of negroes or are they football teams or something...?

Oh come now. American sport can't be that confusing for you Brits... can it?

All kidding aside if you truly don't recognize the name Lebron James, I'm in awe. Lerbon James, and I say this with very little doubt, is one of the best, if not THE best, athlete in the here and now.

No he's not. He's a good guy and extremely well spoken. I feel bad that he has to coach headcases in Lebronze and Wade..

Sorry but being well spoken and just an all around good person isn't going to cut it.. I like the man as a coach, I just wouldn't like him as my coach. Too soft.

Grizzly
06-14-2012, 07:46 PM
Sorry but being well spoken and just an all around good person isn't going to cut it.. I like the man as a coach, I just wouldn't like him as my coach. Too soft.

I agree that he's not the right coach for the Heat due to the qualities like you mentioned. They need a hard ass or a slave master type of coach that will discipline them.

But to call the guy a mongrel isn't fair as he is a good person and the opposite of that of a mongrel.

Supreme American
06-14-2012, 07:49 PM

Yes, he is a mongrel.

Erik Spoelstra:

http://www.interbasket.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/spoelstra1.jpg

He is the son of Dutch-Irish-American Jon Spoelstra, who was an NBA executive for the Portland Trail Blazers, Denver Nuggets, Buffalo Braves and New Jersey Nets,[3] and the grandson of the late Watson Spoelstra, a sportswriter in the Detroit area.[4] His mother, Elisa Celino, is from San Pablo, Laguna in the Philippines.

:sick2:

Aces High
06-14-2012, 07:53 PM
Oh come now. American sport can't be that confusing for you Brits... can it?

All kidding aside if you truly don't recognize the name Lebron James, I'm in awe.

Never heard of him.

The only LeBron or Le Bon i have ever heard of is this one.

8tEXPJGeGbU

Contusion
06-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Yes, he is a mongrel.

Erik Spoelstra:

http://www.interbasket.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/spoelstra1.jpg

He is the son of Dutch-Irish-American Jon Spoelstra, who was an NBA executive for the Portland Trail Blazers, Denver Nuggets, Buffalo Braves and New Jersey Nets,[3] and the grandson of the late Watson Spoelstra, a sportswriter in the Detroit area.[4] His mother, Elisa Celino, is from San Pablo, Laguna in the Philippines.

:sick2:

My guess is he thinks you were insulting him.

Stegura
06-19-2012, 08:42 PM
I like College basketball and I'm a huge fan of March Madness, but to be honest I haven't watched an NBA game from begginning to finish out of either curiosity or entertainment for well over five years now.

Ánleifr
06-19-2012, 08:48 PM
THUNDER UP!!!

Contusion
06-22-2012, 05:14 PM
THUNDER UP!!!

Lol Thunder down.

Congrats to Lebron James and the Heatles. :thumb001:

Ánleifr
06-22-2012, 05:19 PM
yep, congrats to the Heat!

The Thunder just didn't have what it takes to bring down the Heat...this year ;)

Beethoven
06-29-2012, 12:29 AM
In Soccer there is alot good short players 165-170cm and many tall good players but basketball is sport only for people who is 210-220cm tall, and in Europe almost nobody cares about basketball

http://www.atbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Shaquille-ONeal-and-his-girlfriend-Nicole-Hoopz-Alexander.jpg

Contusion
06-29-2012, 12:43 AM
Yes, you pretty much have to be built like a tank to play professional basketball these days, especially in the NBA. There are a lot of good Euro players in the league though.

Personally I think basketball is close to being the best sport known to man but falls just a little short. The squeaking can get annoying. :p