PDA

View Full Version : You slashed my Tires....?!?!?!?!??

Lady L
06-08-2009, 01:19 AM
So, this is the first time I've been able to come around today, its 8 PM and I've usually logged in several dozen times by now, but not today. Today began by me my husband and my daughter walking out to our van and all four tires being slashed. We immediately knew why and how. Its hard to tell this story without giving details, so here are a few....A man who lives here did something to me a little out of the way, and a little disrespectful if you know what I mean. My husband nicely and calmly told him not to do that. That was that. Then the man stops us Friday evening and asks if we stuck ice picks in his tires..? We told him No, we didn't even know what he drove. That was the truth. ( he lives in the building behind us. ) I didn't think a whole lot into because we took care of the problem we had as adults...and we did not touch his vehicle. That was that. Then this morning I wake up to 4 flats. Of course when I saw that I was so upset, hurt, mad and felt so violated. I knew he did it, I started walking to the assistant manger because she lives here. I'm crying and mad and shaking, I tell her everything that had went on and how this was insane, We've lived here over a year and she knows we are not trouble makers. I had to call and make a police report, and later there will be investigators for both us and him now I assume. Because while the cop woman was here, she found out they made report on their flat tires as well. And, the reason I say their is because the tires of theirs that were flattened belong to the son, not the father. The father is the one we had the problem with. I guess they live together. Anyway, what kind of bullshit is this..? A man can't stand up for his wife without some nut flattening his own tires so he can make it seem like you did it, so then he can flatten yours in retaliation..? We think they flattened their own tires, so they could look innocent and then get even. Good scenario they thought up, but I'm smarter than that, we didn't touch their property, we are better than that. Sure, they could have other enemies out there but its to much of a coincidence. I truly believe he did slash his own son's tires to blame it on my husband, so he could slash ours. I always said I liked it here, and that no one bother no one...especially us.

We will survive, but it sucks, it sucks when you didn't do anything wrong, and in fact you did only what the better man would do..and you get totally shit on by some looser.

Great world to be living in eeehhhh...?

:(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad: :rolleyes2::rolleyes::rolleyes2::rolleyes:

Rasvalg
06-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Welcome to the Good Ole United States of Insanity.
I hope that it all works out in your favor and they get this straight so this guy figures out not to make shit up. I hate those types

Sol Invictus
06-08-2009, 02:06 AM
Stupid people.

Gooding
06-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Oh no..oh, Lady Lyfing,I'm so sorry you and your husband have to deal with common shits like that..:(:mad:

Bloodeagle
06-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Revenge is a dish best served cold! :thumb001:

Frigga
06-08-2009, 02:47 AM
Neighbors. I hate neighbors. My boyfriend and I have never had good relations with neighbors. I am so sorry that that asswipe did that, and I hope that everything works out in your favor.

anonymaus
06-08-2009, 02:53 AM
:033102st:

Gooding
06-08-2009, 02:57 AM
Idiots like that need to be sent to the nuthouse..

Vulpix
06-08-2009, 07:14 AM
Karma will catch up with people like that. :mad:

Svarog
06-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Man, world is full of idiots, what I admire the most in this story is ability of your husband to stay calm, takes great character, especially after he being such an ass and even have enough 'honour' to damage your car, I'd probably burn his after, but that is why I kind of hate myself lol

Neighbors are just too much sometimes, remember some time ago some dude took my sister's bike and locked it up in his basement cause apparently she was driving her bicycle too loud :confused:

So I asked him kindly to give it back and when he would not I broke in the building basement with a crowbar and into his sector, took the bike and also took his door off so he won't be able to lock up stuff that are not his

I just hate frustrated people taking it on others to make themselves feel good, morons. :mad:

Absinthe
06-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I feel for you, my neighbours are idiots as well.

Lady L
06-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Thanks for all the concern and comments, I appreciate them. :) We will have our new tires before the day is over. Of course the man is MIA, I'm sure after he stuck them Saturday night, he took off. We are talking about a nearly 60 year old here. You mean we at our late 20's know better than someone his age..?

:mad:

Allenson
06-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Best of luck Lyfing, Lady Lyfing and the Little Lyfings. :)

Hmmm, there's something to be said for having no neighbors. :coffee:

Fortis in Arduis
06-09-2009, 09:06 AM
He flattened your tyres. He resented being told by your husband. I personally doubt that he would flatten his own tyres. Perhaps someone else did it and he thought it was you or Lyfing. You are probably feeling very deflated right now, but be logical and rational at every stage.

If he flattened his own to give himself an excuse to flatten yours, is he not incriminating himself? Why would he do that?

Absinthe
06-09-2009, 10:06 AM
^ Yeah, the guy's flattened tires were most likely a coincidence that led him to slice yours.

Lady L
06-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Well, if you could meet the man you would understand. What my husband said to him was on Wednesday night, then his son's tires got stuck Thursday night ...We didn't know anything about it until Friday evening when he stopped us and asked us if we did it ..? We didn't even know that the guy was his son. :rolleyes2: Then ours were stuck Saturday night. I hear the guy is quite crooked. So Yea, he flattened his son's tires to look like we did it so he could do it to ours. ;)

jerney
06-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Thanks for all the concern and comments, I appreciate them. :) We will have our new tires before the day is over. Of course the man is MIA, I'm sure after he stuck them Saturday night, he took off. We are talking about a nearly 60 year old here. You mean we at our late 20's know better than someone his age..?

:mad:

Do you think he could have had his son do it?

Lady L
06-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Do you think he could have had his son do it?

His son acts very quiet and keeps to himself like he is a little slow, his dad is the one who goes around telling people which washer to use like he owns the place, and he is just an asshole. I think its quite possible he flattened his own son's tires and blamed it on us, and then he, ( the father ) flattened ours to make it look or seem even. But, its not even when we didn't do anything to his son's car. That just makes him more of a creep and/or maybe his son too. But, the feeling I get from him is its all him, the father. I was also told he shot up an apt complex because he found his wife in bed with another man. :confused:

Bloodeagle
06-09-2009, 07:21 PM
I always seemed to have problems with my neighbors when I lived in an apartment complex.
People get so inconsiderate as they try to climb to the top of the tenant ladder.
They start claiming more than their fair share of the common areas and start to act like they could get you kicked out at any moment. It's kinda like jail, I hear.:angel
I go crazy when I live like this!:(

Fortis in Arduis
06-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Oh no... I would just move away. It sounds too awful!

The guy is maybe marking out his territory as an entree so that he can terrorise the whole neighbourhood?

I am moving from where I am (Chalk Farm) to Chelsea, because I am sick of being around crap. The rent is four times as much but it is worth the hassle just to be away from it.

Lady L
06-09-2009, 08:39 PM
I have always said the whole year I lived here it was so quiet and so safe. Everyone seemed friendly. Last year at the Pool was fun, this year there is to much gossip and tension between some women and its just stupid. One lady had the nerve to ask me why I didn't get out and socialize with them..? :rolleyes:, she asks me this the same day my tires went flat!!!! I told her, this is why!!!! :rolleyes2: Fucking retards everywhere. Last night I slept with my Kitchen curtains OPEN and the Kitchen LIGHT STILL ON....:rolleyes2:

I've had no ease, keep feeling nervous and worried. :( I already told my husband that we could move. I'm going to start looking around at what's out there. I'd love something out in the country and private. ;););) Pschonaunt ( sorry I always ask Lyfing how to spell your name, and he is not here ) :D But, no seriously I am thinking about moving....Fuck this Shit!!!

Someone's Home should never be made felt as a battle ground, it doesn't feel good I tell Ya. :cool:

Atlas
06-09-2009, 08:43 PM
I have no problem with my current neighbors, they find me rather sympathetic and open-minded. Well I try at least. I'm not the worst person to talk to, you don't have to break the ice with me.

Svarog
06-09-2009, 09:41 PM
I'd love something out in the country and private.

smaller environment does not necessary mean more peace or better neighbors, especially if you're not fitting into the stereotype, I'm living in a small mountainside forest village, small place, and there are loads of advantages of living in such place such is nature, somewhat healthier but these things drives me nuts:

- all of your moves are noticed by someone, as there is not much to do all neighbors knows what you're up to and mess in your business, if you do smth that is not usual there are dozens of theories and not to mention gossiping, not that I care what they think but it becomes really annoying

- when I was installing wireless internet system as that was the only way I had to provide my anthena and put it somewhat higher, so all the cables and stuff people were accusing for gathering intelligence and being an American spy , whatever I was spying in a place where everyone knows each other names and shoes number, spying how many pigs or sheep everyone have

- also, way less privacy then in a urban place where everyone minds their own business

in generally people are less open-minded, not in the way less liberal but open minded in general

Solwyn
06-10-2009, 03:29 AM
Start saving up for that house in the hills, doll. One with a sign at the start of the drive that reads, "Smile, you're in range." I can't wait to have a house in the middle of the woods so I can nail that to a tree:thumb001:

Gooding
06-10-2009, 03:38 AM
My wife and I are going to start making tracks for Scott County,TN as soon as we're able.Hopefully my relatives there haven't yet been driven out of their ancestral mountains by those damned Hispanics.I really don't care much about boring..I'm easily entertained and much more enjoy the idea of safe.

Bloodeagle
06-12-2009, 04:02 AM
Start saving up for that house in the hills, doll. One with a sign at the start of the drive that reads, "Smile, you're in range." I can't wait to have a house in the middle of the woods so I can nail that to a tree:thumb001:

Theft seems to be a problem in the sticks around here. It is best to get your feelings about such things out in the open.
This way no one will break an ankle in the hole you have dug for them. :D
I've got this one in the driveway:
http://www.stationbay.com/images/P/NoTrespassingRustic_R.jpg

KuriousKatKommittee
07-22-2019, 10:31 PM
"You slashed my Tires....?!?!?!?!??"
>Lady L

>L
>Loomer
>Laura Loomer

https://media.giphy.com/media/SDogLD4FOZMM8/200.gif