PDA

View Full Version : why you all gotta be so hateful?

poiuytrewq0987
06-16-2012, 01:32 AM
We are Macedonians, we feel Macedonian, we are genetically Macedonian. Why do you people have to just deny who we are? Why cant you guys just leave us be? :(

Vojnik
06-16-2012, 01:38 AM
Because they are all jealous. :cool:

Xenomorph
06-16-2012, 06:47 PM
I agree that Macedonia should be left alone, but you can't deny that the situation is aggravated by people who want to annex Greek Macedonia as well. I think the problem stem from idiots on both sides.

Incal
06-17-2012, 02:56 AM
We are Macedonians, we feel Macedonian, we are genetically Macedonian. Why do you people have to just deny who we are? Why cant you guys just leave us be? :(

That's what I have a problem with. I don't believe the slavs populating these areas today are the same people who lived there in times of Alexander. And I'm saying it in an educated and respectful way without the willing of troll or any other hidden intention.

Jack B
06-17-2012, 02:58 AM
I have no problem with Macedonia and it's peoples, so not everybody ;)

poiuytrewq0987
06-17-2012, 05:29 AM
That's what I have a problem with. I don't believe the slavs populating these areas today are the same people who lived there in times of Alexander. And I'm saying it in an educated and respectful way without the willing of troll or any other hidden intention.

We only have additional input of Slavic migrants and some Turkic inputs as well. But in essence we're still the same people. Should Amerindians be disowned from their lands because they have some European inputs from Spanish colonization now?

Sikeliot
06-17-2012, 05:31 AM

Macedonians may have Slavic ancestry but genetically and ancestrally they are of significant native Balkan ancestry as well and do not cluster near northern Slavs.

poiuytrewq0987
06-17-2012, 06:58 AM
I agree that Macedonia should be left alone, but you can't deny that the situation is aggravated by people who want to annex Greek Macedonia as well. I think the problem stem from idiots on both sides.

Like Aegean Macedonia is going to be annexed by Macedonia anytime soon... well, maybe when Greece starts yet another war with Turkey we'll get a chance to annex it once Turkey stomps Grcija back to the stone age.

Macedonians may have Slavic ancestry but genetically and ancestrally they are of significant native Balkan ancestry as well and do not cluster near northern Slavs.

This. The only South Slavic group that seems to really cluster with other non-South Slavs are Croatians and they only come as close as the Czechs. Some kind of Austro-Hungarian continuum.

http://www.gnxp.com/blog/uploaded_images/nature07331-f1.2-774974.jpg

Queen B
06-17-2012, 06:59 AM

Because this contradicts our ancestry and history, duh!!!

If -any- new country and group just decides to call themselves Spartans or Athenian, we will have the same problem.

Noone have problem that you decided to be a different ethnicity of Bulgarian or a different country of Serbian, but using Greek names and history THAT is the problem.

poiuytrewq0987
06-17-2012, 07:01 AM
Because this contradicts our ancestry and history, duh!!!

If -any- new country and group just decides to call themselves Spartans or Athenian, we will have the same problem.

Noone have problem that you decided to be a different ethnicity of Bulgarian or a different country of Serbian, but using Greek names and history THAT is the problem.

We are Macedonians because we have lived and continue to live in the region of Macedonia for centuries. What we want to call ourselves is up to us not some Greeks nor Pontic immigrants.

Incal
06-17-2012, 07:14 AM
We only have additional input of Slavic migrants and some Turkic inputs as well. But in essence we're still the same people. Should Amerindians be disowned from their lands because they have some European inputs from Spanish colonization now?

I'm not saying anyone should be disowned from any land but I'd definitely be against Amerindians calling themselves 'Spaniards'.

poiuytrewq0987
06-17-2012, 07:22 AM
I'm not saying anyone should be disowned from any land but I'd definitely be against Amerindians calling themselves 'Spaniards'.

... except we are not immigrants from Russia, we are indigenous to the region. Just because we have Slavic genetic inputs and speak the language of Slavic migrants (even the migration business is still only a theory) doesn't mean we are entirely of Russian stock. Our situation isn't very much different from yours actually. You have a quite bit of European blood, and speak the language of colonziers (Spanish) but still your ancestors have lived in Peru for generations and generations and having the blood of European colonizers and speaking their language doesn't mean you are suddenly newcomers to Peru. Just like we are not newcomers to Macedonia. We have lived there for centuries and our genetics are all the proof we need.

Vojnik
06-17-2012, 07:55 AM
Even if Macedonians were just 'Slavs', the 'Slavs' have supposedlly been in the region of Macedonia for over 1500 years, which is a long enough time to be considered indigenous to the land. But Genetically, Macedonians are Slavic+Paleo-Balkanic (including ancient Macedonians) whether people like it or not. We have every right to our name Macedonia even more so then the modern Greeks of Northern Greece who are in majority, new arivals to Macedonia from Anatolia and who, 200 years ago, did not even know a word of Greek, But suddenly they somehow have more right to the name Macedonia and Macedonian then the indigenous Slavic speaking Macedonians. Go figure that out.

Kanuni
06-17-2012, 08:03 AM
Well,on eurogenes Macedonians seems to be only slightly less Slavic than Bosnians and Croatians(something like ~3% lesser).The least Slavic from South Slavs seems to be Bulgarians.I2a2 was the major Slavic male lineage of Slavic invaders with some R1a1a presence.

poiuytrewq0987
06-17-2012, 08:06 AM
Well,on eurogenes Macedonians seems to be only slightly less Slavic than Bosnians and Croatians(something like ~3% lesser).The least Slavic from South Slavs seems to be Bulgarians.I2a2 was the major Slavic male lineage of Slavic invaders with some R1a1a presence.

There's only one Macedonian sample on Eurogenes and that's me afaik. I cluster with other Balkanoids including Greeks according to Polako's cluster maps. And what is Slavic, exactly? It's only a linguistic describer than anything else.

Kanuni
06-17-2012, 08:08 AM
There's only one Macedonian sample on Eurogenes and that's me afaik. I cluster with other Balkanoids including Greeks according to Polako's cluster maps. And what is Slavic, exactly? It's only a linguistic describer than anything else.

Sorry,i have seen autosomal results from a spreadsheet but it didn't imply how many samples they have taken.

And i compared the Baltic score with other South Slavs not with Northern Slavs.;)

poiuytrewq0987
06-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Sorry,i have seen autosomal spreadshet but it didn't imply how many samples they have taken.

And,i compared the Baltic score with other South Slavs not with Northern Slavs.;)

And what is your Baltic score? I often come out 20-30% Baltic on various numbers of tests which means there's other 70-80% of my genetics that aren't "Slavic". Whoops...

Sturmgewehr
06-17-2012, 08:14 AM

The Apricity: So tell us how it happened Sebastos/Dusan??

Sebastos: *crying* I was waiting for the bus and then out of nowhere a bunch of people asked me where I am from *whimpering* I told them Macedonia and they asked me to say some words in Macedonian *sniveling* and I did soooo and then one of them told me it sounds Russian and Slavic and it made me feel baaaaaaaaad.

Sturmgewehr: oh come on darling it will go away, you will get over it I am sure, you got over the flag thing in the 90s I am sure u will get over this as well.

The Apricity: Sturm is right I think you should take it easy, chill a bit and go on with your life, there is no point in wasting ur nerves, time and brain cells with frivolous and paltry issues like this.

Sebastos: *sniveling* But But But I am ancient Macedonian, my grandpappy told me, he wouldn't lie to me would he ??? He was a honest man and always said he would talk to Santa about me when I was being naughty and Santa would always put a lot of gifts under my Christmas tree, he wouldn't lie to me.
I am ancient Macedonian even though I speak Slavic *lamenting*

Sturmgewehr: *roguish grin* sure sure you are, you are more Macedonian than Alexander himself, even Alexander the great used to show this type of emotions to Bagoas, don't cry u princess u already messed up ur make up. Come here let me give u a bro-hug.

Sebastos: *yammering* I I I am ancient Macedonian, why wouldn't people accept this? Can't they see they hurt my feelings.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/lisafx/lisafx0703/lisafx070300060/815503-a-senior-couple-in-counseling--either-grief-counseling-or-marriage-counseling--the-wife-is-crying-an.jpg

Turkophagos
06-17-2012, 09:40 AM
o3-THAllGC0

Quorra
06-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Macedonians are the only people I don't hate in the world.:D

Queen B
06-17-2012, 09:49 AM
We are Macedonians because we have lived and continue to live in the region of Macedonia for centuries. What we want to call ourselves is up to us not some Greeks nor Pontic immigrants.
You were Bulgarians and Serbians 100 years ago, Sebastos. Remember? :rotfl:

Take an example of yourself. You have changed your identity in this forum more times than a whore change sex partners.

Apart from that, you live in a place that is called Macedonia from Roman times , not from Ancient times. Where your country lies was Paionia and Dardania, not Macedonia, in case you didn't know it.

If you have lived there for centuries, we have lived there for millenia, and in the ORIGINAL Macedonia, not in Paionia:cool:

poiuytrewq0987
06-17-2012, 09:52 AM
You were Bulgarians and Serbians 100 years ago, Sebastos. Remember? :rotfl:

Take an example of yourself. You have changed your identity in this forum more times than a whore change sex partners.

Apart from that, you live in a place that is called Macedonia from Roman times , not from Ancient times. Where your country lies was Paionia and Dardania, not Macedonia, in case you didn't know it.

If you have lived there for centuries, we have lived there for millenia, and in the ORIGINAL Macedonia, not in Paionia:cool:

Bulgarians in Macedonia have always considered themselves both Bulgarian and Macedonian. This is actually documented many times over. We merely discarded the Bulgarian part after their treatment of us during WW2.

Our genes, however, do prove our continunity in the Balkans. As far as I'm concerned about Paionia, there is no Paionian national identity, but rather only they are a footnote in history and therefore insignificant. A strong Macedonian national identity exists today and will continue to exist for many millennias.

Queen B
06-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Sebastos:[/U] *crying* I was waiting for the bus and then out of nowhere a bunch of people asked me where I am from *whimpering* I told them Macedonia and they asked me to say some words in Macedonian *sniveling* and I did soooo and then one of them told me it sounds Russian and Slavic and it made me feel baaaaaaaaad.

Actually, I haven't seen Sebastos (Greek name :rotfl:) writing in Slavic, yet :coffee:

Sturmgewehr
06-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Macedonians are the only people I don't hate in the world.:D

In that case being u must be the most miserable thing that could happen to someone, or simply put the Hindu concept of hell, worse than coming back like a rat.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

Queen B
06-17-2012, 09:56 AM
Bulgarians in Macedonia have always considered themselves both Bulgarian and Macedonian. This is actually documented many times over. We merely discarded the Bulgarian part after their treatment of us during WW2.
Proof.
A proof before 1900s or better, before 1870s.
That they felt Macedonians as NATIONALS and this is associated with YOU.

Vojnik
06-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Proof.
A proof before 1900s or better, before 1870s.
That they felt Macedonians as NATIONALS and this is associated with YOU.

Georgi Pulevski, 1817-1893, Born in Galičnik, died in Sofia.

What do we call a nation? – People who are of the same origin and who speak the same words and who live and make friends of each other, who have the same customs and songs and entertainment are what we call a nation, and the place where that people lives is called the people's country. Thus the Macedonians also are a nation and the place which is theirs is called Macedonia.

:thumb001:

Queen B
06-17-2012, 10:08 AM
Georgi Pulevski, 1817-1893, Born in Galičnik, died in Sofia.
:thumb001:
Quote from:

''In 1875, he published a book called Dictionary of Three Languages''

Vojnik, like it or not, your idea of a nation is something very new.
You won't find any ''Macedonian'' nation in early Ottomans, you won't find any ''Macedonian'' nation in Byzantines, you won't find it in Roman times either.

Search every god-damn artifact you can. You will find Greek, you will find Albanian and you will find Serbian and Bulgarian.

Vojnik
06-17-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote from:

''In 1875, he published a book called Dictionary of Three Languages''

Vojnik, like it or not, your idea of a nation is something very new.
You won't find any ''Macedonian'' nation in early Ottomans, you won't find any ''Macedonian'' nation in Byzantines, you won't find it in Roman times either

1846!

http://i48.tinypic.com/sxhkx4.jpg

Where is proof of their being the so called 'Greek Macedonians' at that time? The population of modern Greece was going through Hellenisation at that point of time.

Lithium
06-17-2012, 10:24 AM
I don't hate Macedonians, I am actually trying to understand their identity and I am curious how they are manipulated by their politics and medias in a way towards hating Bulgarians.

Turkophagos
06-17-2012, 10:33 AM
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/file/show/Kosovar%20Burning%20Macedonian%20Flag.jpg

Vojnik
06-17-2012, 10:36 AM
At least we don't burn our own flags you Greek donkey.

http://i48.tinypic.com/358q79d.jpg

Turkophagos
06-17-2012, 10:41 AM
http://www.makfax.com.mk/_image/90959/get

Vojnik
06-17-2012, 10:43 AM
I have reported your posts you hairy Greek troll.

Turkophagos
06-17-2012, 10:46 AM
I wanted to point out that there's indeed hate against poor Fakedonians.

http://www.votegreece.gr/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/skopia-is-monkeydonia.jpg

Shame on these people!

Kanuni
06-17-2012, 10:49 AM
I like this

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/McDonald_22526c_197811.jpg

Vojnik
06-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Cant see it Manolo.

Midori
06-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Actually, I haven't seen Sebastos (Greek name :rotfl:) writing in Slavic, yet :coffee:

He doesn't speak a word of our language.