PDA

View Full Version : Are Macedonians Bulgarized Albanians?

poiuytrewq0987
06-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Discuss.

Vojnik
06-18-2012, 11:42 AM
No Sebastos. :D

Kanuni
06-18-2012, 11:44 AM
You hold a record with you changing your ethnicity and profile informations,trollings and etc,etc.

poiuytrewq0987
06-18-2012, 11:44 AM
You hold a record with you changing your ethnicity and profile informations,trollings and etc,etc.

u jelly? i am true albanian, you are a faker!

safinator
06-18-2012, 11:58 AM
No.

Drawing-slim
06-18-2012, 12:07 PM
u jelly? i am true albanian!

lool

Midori
06-18-2012, 02:09 PM
Yes we are Albos in denial.

iNird
06-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Maybe some of the ones from Mavrovo are. Other than that, no.

PS:

Cool signature makoslavbrah. Vojnik, you mad?

Vojnik
06-18-2012, 02:49 PM
Maybe some of the ones from Mavrovo are. Other than that, no.

PS:

Cool signature makoslavbrah. Vojnik, you mad?

Their are Albanians in Mavrovo but their are no such thing as 'Bulgarized Albanians'. Yes i'm mad :mad: but I know the thread is a joke. :D

Illirico
06-18-2012, 05:12 PM
No, fyromians are serbiczed bulgarians with small influence by roma people.

Vojnik
06-18-2012, 08:49 PM
No, fyromians are serbiczed bulgarians with small influence by roma people.

And where do you get your info from?

Midori
06-18-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm an Albanised Gypsy with small Turkish influence

fixed

safinator
07-24-2013, 09:24 AM
No, they're Bulgarians, Albanians have rarely intermarried so it's unlikely to suggest that.

ChocolateFace
07-24-2013, 09:41 AM
Many Macedonians are Slavicised Albanians.

dralos
07-24-2013, 09:55 AM
altough majority are bulgarians,you still have quite a big amount who are slavized alboz probably like 30 or more perc of fyromakis

Vojnik
07-24-2013, 01:18 PM
altough majority are bulgarians,you still have quite a big amount who are slavized alboz probably like 30 or more perc of fyromakis

30%? How do you come to this conclusion? It is a fairly large percentage.

Petros Houhoulis
07-24-2013, 01:21 PM
30%? How do you come to this conclusion? It is a fairly large percentage.

Dedology: The same "science" that has let you conclude that you have a billion oppressed hillibilly brothers in Macedonia.

American King
07-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Many Albanians were Slavanized under the Yugoslavian regime.

iNird
07-24-2013, 05:18 PM
Well the Albanian orthodox minority has been assimilated but by the 1900s their number was probably small. Basil kanchov, a favorite here, counted 800 or so but I have read some source claiming up to 10,000 but not sure how reliable it is.

Regardless not enough to change the gene pool. Vojnik can pass as Albanian but his genetic results more like other south slavs.

Vojnik
07-25-2013, 02:02 AM
Dedology: The same "science" that has let you conclude that you have a billion oppressed hillibilly brothers in Macedonia.

Not a billion. It's about 150,000 of them. 80% have been fully Hellenized, the rest know who they are but are afraid to express their culture.

Krampus
07-25-2013, 02:04 AM
Scottish people are closer in blood with us than Macedonians.

Guapo
07-25-2013, 02:05 AM
Vojnik can pass as Albanian but his genetic results more like other south slavs.

Opposite of you, slav face.

iNird
07-25-2013, 02:05 AM

#yoloswag

Krampus
07-25-2013, 02:06 AM
#yoloswag

lulz yoloswag fer dayzzzz

iNird
07-25-2013, 02:06 AM
Opposite of you, slav face.

you mad cuz i laughed at rashka.....pig farmer

:D

Lemon Kush
07-25-2013, 02:10 AM
No and they'll never identify as such

Krampus
07-25-2013, 02:12 AM
FYROMIAN's are gypsies of the Earth.

Guapo
07-25-2013, 02:13 AM
FYROMIAN's are gypsies of the Earth.

Guess that makes albanians niggers of the world then

Krampus
07-25-2013, 02:17 AM
Guess that makes albanians niggers of the world then

Sure does my nigga

Vojnik
07-25-2013, 02:20 AM
Well the Albanian orthodox minority has been assimilated but by the 1900s their number was probably small. Basil kanchov, a favorite here, counted 800 or so but I have read some source claiming up to 10,000 but not sure how reliable it is.

Regardless not enough to change the gene pool. Vojnik can pass as Albanian but his genetic results more like other south slavs.

Vasil Kanchov also notes the assimilation of Macedonian Bulgarian Muslims in the Albanian ethnicity, around the region of Devoll. It would be cool to see this source were it states that 10,000 Albanians were assimilated.

Guapo
07-25-2013, 02:22 AM
10,000 Albanians

Maybe, thats one family, mom dad+children

Vojnik
07-25-2013, 02:25 AM

My Grandmothers auntie married and had children with a Albanian man. There would of been many such cases similar to this. Did you Albanians ever mix with Scottish people in order to be closer to them? or are you just a troll? I think we are all very similar in the Balkans.

Krampus
07-25-2013, 02:26 AM
My Grandmothers auntie married and had children with a Albanian man. There would of been many such cases similar to this. Did you Albanians ever mix with Scottish people in order to be closer to them? or are you just a troll? I think we are all very similar in the Balkans.

We're not us Albanians are Niggers and Macedonians are Gypsies

iNird
07-25-2013, 02:47 AM
Vasil Kanchov also notes the assimilation of Macedonian Bulgarian Muslims in the Albanian ethnicity, around the region of Devoll. It would be cool to see this source were it states that 10,000 Albanians were assimilated.

As I said in the PM, it was from an encylcopedia.

I can't understand Bulgarian, but does it show 8,510 Albanian Orthodox in Macedonia?

http://www.promacedonia.org/vk/vk_2_b.htm

(edit nvm that includes manastir vilayet. )

In a recent interview by Branko Manojlovski, he claimed there was 16 or so different villages near where he lived in Reka that were once Albanian Orthodox but now assimilated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wgyHkYTxnA

Lemon Kush
07-25-2013, 02:53 AM
Just because albanians in macedonia breed like rabbits, doesn't make the population "bulgarized albanians"

Vojnik
07-25-2013, 03:08 AM
I can't understand Bulgarian, but does it show 8,510 Albanian Orthodox in Macedonia?

Yes. The total for (Арнаути Христијани) Albanian Christians in Macedonia is 8,510 and (Арнаути Мухамедани) Albanian Muslims are 115,701.

Petros Houhoulis
07-25-2013, 09:46 AM
Not a billion. It's about 150,000 of them. 80% have been fully Hellenized, the rest know who they are but are afraid to express their culture.

Yeah, and they are also afraid to vote for Vinozhito I guess...

Let me wake you up: Those Slavophones did never manage to develop a Bulgarian or a Makedonishtani ethnic consciousness in the first place... And of course we cannot know how many Greeks were Slavicized after the brutal invasion of Macedonia by Slavic tribes during the Middle ages...

Vojnik
07-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Yeah, and they are also afraid to vote for Vinozhito I guess...

Let me wake you up: Those Slavophones did never manage to develop a Bulgarian or a Makedonishtani ethnic consciousness in the first place... And of course we cannot know how many Greeks were Slavicized after the brutal invasion of Macedonia by Slavic tribes during the Middle ages...

All the Slavs of Macedonia are Bulgarians, regardles if they dident have a ethnic concious. There is no such thing as a Greek until Germans came and lied to your peasant mixed Albanian, Vlach and Turkish population, why don't you understand this? Slavs settled as far down as the Pelaponese, Don't forget that. No one was Slavicized in Macedonia. Stop spinning propaganda you Yunanishtani.

You seem to emphasise a great deal on the concept of ethnic concious of people but tend to ignore it when it come to the few thousound people in Greece with ethnic Macedonian concious. Why the double standars my Turk friend?

Trun
07-25-2013, 11:57 AM

Then why did they migrate to Bulgaria in the 20s? Some of the most furious Bulgarian nationalists had their roots in Aegean Macedonia.

And peoples with superior culture attract others. Greeks had superior culture to Slavs. That's why many Slavs became Greeks, while the opposite was rare.

There is no such thing as a Greek until Germans came and lied to your peasant mixed Albanian, Vlach and Turkish population, why don't you understand this?

Come on, to deny that Greek ethnciity exists for centuries is pure and total bias.

Vojnik
07-25-2013, 12:22 PM
Come on, to deny that Greek ethnciity exists for centuries is pure and total bias.

Twich, Petar is trying to deny the Bulgarian Ethnicity in Aegean, all because some Slavic speaking peasants had no ethnic consciousness, claiming they were Slavicized 'greeks', which is total bullshit. Meanwhile his own brethren had no idea about their ethnic indentity prior to the 18th century when aryanist Germans went to Yunanistan and told them how they are related to Aristotle and Plato. This is fact, and makes me sick when Yunanishtanis like himself act all supirior.

wvwvw
07-25-2013, 12:30 PM
There are numerous references to "Aristotle and Plato" long before *any* German king appear in Greece.

And peoples with superior culture attract others. Greeks had superior culture to Slavs. That's why many Slavs became Greeks, while the opposite was rare.

What superior culture had enslaved Greeks under Turkish rule?

Trun
07-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Twich, Petar is trying to deny the Bulgarian Ethnicity in Aegean, all because some Slavic speaking peasants had no ethnic consciousness, claiming they were Slavicized 'greeks', which is total bullshit. Meanwhile his own brethren had no idea about their ethnic indentity prior to the 18th century when aryanist Germans went to Yunanistan and told them how they are related to Aristotle and Plato. This is fact, and makes me sick when Yunanishtanis like himself act all supirior.

I don't agree with him on everything but it's true there aren't many people with Slavic-related conciousness left in Aegean Macedonia unfortunately. Let's not deny Greeks had identity.

Greeks were the most famous merchants in the empire, they with Armenians and Jews controlled the market.

Trun
07-25-2013, 12:40 PM

I don't agree with him on everything but it's true there aren't many people with Slavic-related conciousness left in Aegean Macedonia unfortunately. Let's not deny Greeks had identity.

Greeks were the most famous merchants in the empire, they with Armenians and Jews controlled the market.

La Misse
07-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Gruevski cant be Albanian.

Vojnik
07-25-2013, 12:50 PM
No one said he is, Jona.

wvwvw
07-25-2013, 12:51 PM

But the common people lived under tyranny. They were dhimmis

It was precisely the funding of those merchants and the educated Greek diaspora that started the Greek revolution.

Trun
07-25-2013, 01:00 PM
But the common people lived under tyranny. They were dhimmis

It was precisely the funding of those merchants and the educated Greek diaspora that started the Greek revolution.

But at that time, no Bulgarian knew the history of their people. Those who were ambitious and educated followed the Greek idea. Paisii Hilendarski wrote "SlavoBulgarian history" to remind Bulgarians they were also great once upon a time. But even after it, many high class Bulgarians adopted Greek identity because being Greek was viewed as more prestigious.

Petros Houhoulis
07-25-2013, 01:03 PM
All the Slavs of Makedonishtan are Bulgarians, regardles if they dident have a ethnic concious. There is no such thing as a Greek until Germans came and lied to your peasant mixed Albanian, Vlach and Turkish population, why don't you understand this?

Because it would have been impossible for the Germans to create MODERN Greeks. They might have succeeded at creating Ancient Greeks, by copying the Ancient Greek books, but the people of Modern Greece did not speak Ancient Greek, nor did they worship the Ancient gods. The only culture to resurrect their language from the dead are the Jews:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language

Hebrew /ˈhiːbruː/ (עִבְרִית ʿIvrit [ʔivˈʁit] ( listen) or [ʕivˈɾit] ( listen)) is a West Semitic language of the Afroasiatic language family. Historically, it is regarded as the language of the Hebrews/Israelites and their ancestors. Other Jewish languages originated among diaspora Jews. The Hebrew language was also used by other Israelite groups who are not Jews, such as the ethnically related Samaritans. Hebrew had ceased to be an everyday spoken language by around 200 CE, and survived into the medieval period only as the language of Jewish liturgy and rabbinic literature. Then in the 19th century it was revived as a spoken and literary language, and according to Ethnologue, is now the language of 5.3 million people worldwide, mainly in Israel.[4]

There is no proof that Greece ever ceased to be spoken... Nor that the Greek culture ever died...

Slavs settled as far down as the Pelaponese, Don't forget that. No one was Slavicized in Macedonia. Stop spinning propaganda you Yunanishtani.

A lot of people would have been Slavicized if they got trapped between Slavic populations who yielded power around them. That was the case for a short period after the Slavic invasions of the Balkans, a couple of centuries I guess...

You seem to emphasise a great deal on the concept of ethnic concious of people but tend to ignore it when it come to the few thousound people in Greece with ethnic Makedonishtani concious. Why the double standars my Turk friend?

Because we can exchange them with the few Greeks that survive in your fiefdom and all of the fuss shall be over...

Petros Houhoulis
07-25-2013, 01:09 PM
Then why did they migrate to Bulgaria in the 20s? Some of the most furious Bulgarian nationalists had their roots in Macedonia.

I am talking about the Slavophones who are still in Greece, the discussion was about the remnants of the Slavic culture in Greece and their claims on the presence of a Makedonishtani minority in Greece, not about those who were Bulgarians and got killed / fled Greece because of their ethnicity.

Yes indeed, but mere force can be as potent as a superior culture. How do you think that the Modern Turks became Turks in the first place? Superior culture? I don't think so...

Petros Houhoulis
07-25-2013, 01:16 PM
Twich, Petar is trying to deny the Bulgarian Ethnicity in Macedonia, all because some Slavic speaking peasants had no ethnic consciousness, claiming they were Slavicized 'greeks', which is total bullshit.

They were not Slavicized Greeks. They became Slavicized Greeks (starting from the time of the reconquest of Macedonia by the East Roman empire, but intensified since the 19th century.) Those Slavs had no knowledge of their history, they were illiterate and barely knew of anything beyond the next village.

Meanwhile his own brethren had no idea about their ethnic indentity prior to the 18th century when aryanist Germans went to Yunanistan and told them how they are related to Aristotle and Plato. This is fact, and makes me sick when Yunanishtanis like himself act all supirior.

Bullcrap. The Greek identity survived the Ottoman onslaught when people like Gemistos Plethon migrated to the West, and became accepted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemistos_Plethon

Georgius Gemistus (Greek: Γεώργιος Γεμιστός; ca. 1355–1452/1454) — later called Plethon or Pletho (Greek: Πλήθων) — was a Greek scholar of Neoplatonic philosophy. He was one of the chief pioneers of the revival of Greek learning in Western Europe. In the dying years of the Byzantine Empire, he advocated a return to the Olympian gods of the ancient world.[1]
He re-introduced Plato's thoughts to Western Europe during the 1438 - 1439 Council of Florence, a failed attempt to reconcile the East-West schism. Here Pletho met and influenced Cosimo de' Medici to found a new Platonic Academy, which, under Marsilio Ficino, would proceed to translate into Latin all Plato's works, the Enneads of Plotinus, and various other Neoplatonist works.

We even had our churches and schools in places like Venice:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Giorgio_dei_Greci

San Giorgio dei Greci or in Greek Άγιος Γεώργιος των Ελλήνων ("Saint George of the Greeks", although this name was never used until the late 19th century as "Hellene" was considered to mean pagan until then) is a church in the sestiere or neighborhood of Castello, Venice, northern Italy. It was the center of the Scuola dei Greci, the Confraternity of the Greeks in Venice.
For centuries, despite the close ties of Venice to the Byzantine world, the Greek Orthodox rite was not permitted in Venice. In 1498, the Greek community gained the right to found the Scuola de San Nicoḷ dei Greci, a confraternity which aided members of that community. In 1539, after protracted negotiations, the papacy allowed the construction of the church of San Giorgio, financed by a tax on all ships from the Orthodox world.
Construction was started by Sante Lombardo, and from 1548, by Giannantonio Chiona. The belltower was built in 1592. The interior has a monument to Gabriele Seviros (1619) by Baldassarre Longhena. The dome of the church was frescoed with the Last Judgement (1589–93) by Giovanni Kyprios. The iconostasis employed Kyprios, Tommaso Bathas, Benedetto Emporios, and Michael Damaskinos. Emanuele Tzane-Buniales, a priest and hagiographer from Crete, frescoed the Saints Simeon and Alypios, ascetic hermits, atop the pilasters.
Near the church lies the Flanginian School, a Greek teachers school, which today houses the Hellenic Institute of Byzantine and post-Byzantine Studies in Venice.

In contrast, you are a bunch of nobodies...

Petros Houhoulis
07-25-2013, 01:18 PM
But at that time, no Bulgarian knew the history of their people. Those who were ambitious and educated followed the Greek idea. Paisii Hilendarski wrote "SlavoBulgarian history" to remind Bulgarians they were also great once upon a time. But even after it, many high class Bulgarians adopted Greek identity because being Greek was viewed as more prestigious.

Yes, but that was the case in the towns, not in the villages where life was not changing at all.

wvwvw
07-25-2013, 01:27 PM
You cannot create something you already are. We only had to go back to our roots. It's not like we were Skopjans who suddenly decided to become "Macedonians". We already spoke Greek and considered ourselves Greek. How we call ourselves is irrelevant. Hellene, Greek, and Romios is exactly the same thing. No other ethnic group in the Ottoman Empire called itself Roman. No other ethnic group speaks Greek except 10 million people all in all. No Albanians, no Skopjans, no Bulgarians no Armenians. We speak Greek and identify as Greeks for a reason. The fact that we assimilated some Albanians or Bulgarians into our nation does not make us any less Greek. This happened to all nations in the world including yours.

wvwvw
07-25-2013, 01:37 PM
But even after it, many high class Bulgarians adopted Greek identity because being Greek was viewed as more prestigious.

Plain Bulgarians could not speak a word Greek, only the high class. 90% of Greeks, Bulgarians, Albanians etc were uneducated, illiterate people.

Lemon Kush
07-25-2013, 08:14 PM
Then why did they migrate to Bulgaria in the 20s? Some of the most furious Bulgarian nationalists had their roots in Aegean Macedonia.

Wtf, why aren't you defending your Macedonian brother?

Trun
07-26-2013, 06:18 AM
Yes, but that was the case in the towns, not in the villages where life was not changing at all.

Plain Bulgarians could not speak a word Greek, only the high class. 90% of Greeks, Bulgarians, Albanians etc were uneducated, illiterate people.

True, most Bulgarians who were Hellenophiles were educated and often from rich families.