PDA

View Full Version : The Official Apology Thread

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 07:17 PM
Have you offended another member of TA. Do you feel guilty? Is your stupid pride keeping you from apologizing? Have you grown up and feel stupid about it now? Do you feel like a turd because of it? Well, there is a solution to your mental torment! Apologize! Come clean! Be a man or woman and own up! You can do it! :D

Queen B
06-18-2012, 07:20 PM
No, but I have been offended by some, but they seem to lack of balls to go and apologize.

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 07:26 PM
No, but I have been offended by some, but they seem to lack of balls to go and apologize.

Sweetie, first off I'm sorry about that! You are way to lovely and lady like to be offended by some troglodyte! Let's hope they have grown a pair and a few brain cells and will own up to their offense! :p

Siegfried
06-18-2012, 07:27 PM
If I ever said anything, Dandelion, I am sorry.

Hevneren, if I ever insulted you and are reading this, I am sorry. I have nobody to entertain me in a debate anymore.:(

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 07:32 PM

Hevneren, if I ever insulted you and are reading this, I am sorry. I have nobody to entertain me in a debate anymore.:(

Spoken like a real man! You Sir are the real article! ;)

Queen B
06-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Sweetie, first off I'm sorry about that! You are way to lovely and lady like to be offended by some troglodyte! Let's hope they have grown a pair and a few brain cells and will own up to their offense! :p
Thank you sweetie :)

No Krieger, you haven't said anything, you are a very kind heart :rolleyes:

PetiteParisienne
06-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Lovely thread idea.

Kazimiera
06-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Excellent thread. I hope it doesn't become another battleground.

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 08:23 PM
If someone wanted to apologize about something, they'd do it on their own without someone having an official thread, no?

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Wow, nice thread man.

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 08:29 PM
If someone wanted to apologize about something, they'd do it on their own without someone having an official thread, no?

NO! Owning up publicly is the way to go. It show character. Don't be surprised if Tuan apologizes to you, I think he's got it in him! :D

sturmwalkure
06-18-2012, 08:30 PM
I'd like to apologize to Xardas for getting on his case in the weed thread. He is a nice, sensitive kid. I think I scared him away but I am sorry.

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 08:32 PM
nice thread. im not aware that i hurt someone, but if i did apologies.

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Lovely thread idea.

Thank you Madam. Coming from you I take it as great compliment. You are both a beautiful lady and grace incarnated! Thank you so much! :)

Melina
06-18-2012, 08:35 PM
I already apologized... :D

PetiteParisienne
06-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Thank you Madam. Coming from you I take it as great compliment. You are both a beautiful lady and grace incarnated! Thank you so much! :)

:eek::embarrassed

Kazimiera
06-18-2012, 08:37 PM

Let's just keep it apologies and not ass licking. :p

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Excellent thread. I hope it doesn't become another battleground.

Thank you my Slavic sister. I knew you would appreciate it. :)

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Let's just keep it apologies and not ass licking. :p

I just "licked" yours too! :D

sturmwalkure
06-18-2012, 08:38 PM
I want to apologize to Hess for bitching at him in the Heidi Klum thread. He is a good guy and didn't deserve to get a red blob from me. :)

Heart of Oak
06-18-2012, 08:48 PM
I am truly sorry to everyone I have offended no matter how slight, if everyone can find it in there hearts to fogive an old silly fart that lives in a world of his making.
I promise no more shall I pester or annoy.
From now on I shall only print when I have something worth printing, I want to be liked too much you see.....
And I'm a very bad Pirate....

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 08:53 PM
I am truly sorry to everyone I have offended no matter how slight, if everyone can find it in there hearts to fogive an old silly fart that lives in a world of his making.
From now on I shall only print when I have something worth printing, I want to be liked too much you see.....

Wise post. My hat is off to you Sir!

rhiannon
06-18-2012, 09:36 PM
I would like to simply make peace with Leliana. I kind of admire her spunk, which is good to see in a young person. I think she misunderstands me a bit, but nonetheless, I wish to remain on good terms with her.

Oh, and Supreme American has grown on me as well. Sometimes, her posts make me bust a gut:D

Finally, although Clara and I have exchanged nasty words in the past, I really like her, too. She is not that different from me in a lot of ways.

All you guys on this forum have good sides.

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Oh, and Supreme American has grown on me as well. Sometimes, her posts make me bust a gut:D

No way!

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 09:46 PM
No way!

Come on! You know you want to come out! Come out of your shell and be authentic for a few minutes. I won't bite ... much, I promise! :p

Jedthehumanoid
06-18-2012, 09:48 PM
I want to apologize to Hess for bitching at him in the Heidi Klum thread. He is a good guy and didn't deserve to get a red blob from me. :)

You strike me as the sort of lady who could be on this thread all night :wink

rhiannon
06-18-2012, 10:34 PM
No way!

Way. You're not so bad. You can sure as shit make me laugh my ass off sometimes when I really need it. That is a GOOD thing:thumb001:

Virtuous
06-18-2012, 10:36 PM

You're cool man :thumb001:

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 10:38 PM
Ok... Now I just said that I didn't really see the need for an apology thread, but I have something I must confess and get off my chest.

I pissed off a swami on Facebook when I asked him if he bathed in the Ganges with the corpses. Ok, like, he called me "ignorant" and said,

Paramahansa Sree Sree Swami Nigamananda Saraswati. When some one stay untouched,distance and in ignorance he/she had no right to commen.as example,previously told TB never cured.cz the coz is unknown.scientists were in ignorance.but when the layer of ignorance removed then Treatment is available.nw,TB is cured.if u nt got my word then take a mirror covered with dust.u cant able2 see ur face. clean da mirror,nw u can see.so remove ur ignorance.
June 14 at 1:34am via mobile ·

Some man said,

Monimoy Mukherjee come,see yourself.your ignorant idea will change

Of course one not need to visit a toilet to know it's full of shit. I giggled some more. I told them to "google bathing in the Ganges" and any ignorance will be dispelled...

Like this. (http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html)

OK I'm not really sorry. LMFAO... This isn't the first time I've seen Third World types deny their squalor to look good. :D

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 10:39 PM
Way. You're not so bad. You can sure as shit make my laugh my ass off sometimes when I really need it. That is a GOOD thing:thumb001:

I get on rolls sometimes :cool:

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 10:45 PM
I get on rolls sometimes :cool:

It'll take some time to undo the damage! You are a hard nut to crack. Take your time. It's a good first step, but we've got a long way to go! :D

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 11:10 PM
It'll take some time to undo the damage! You are a hard nut to crack. Take your time. It's a good first step, but we've got a long way to go! :D

:confused: What damage?!

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 11:11 PM
Come on! You know you want to come out! Come out of your shell and be authentic for a few minutes. I won't bite ... much, I promise! :p

One thing you can't say I'm not is authentic. That's why I piss so many people off. :thumb001::D:thumbs up

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 11:11 PM
Way. You're not so bad. You can sure as shit make my laugh my ass off sometimes when I really need it. That is a GOOD thing:thumb001:

Such as?

arcticwolf
06-18-2012, 11:33 PM
:confused: What damage?!

The shell you are hiding in. It's not gonna protect you in the end. ;) You have built a fortress around yourself, but it's an illusion of safety. Buddhist eye can see right through anybody, there is no hiding. :p

Supreme American
06-19-2012, 01:25 AM
The shell you are hiding in. It's not gonna protect you in the end. ;) You have built a fortress around yourself, but it's an illusion of safety. Buddhist eye can see right through anybody, there is no hiding. :p

You're giving me gas here...

Supreme American
06-19-2012, 01:25 AM
It's okay, though! I'll be flying in one of these to Florida shortly so you'll all be rid of me!!

bzD4tIvPHwE

Melina
06-19-2012, 01:27 AM
It's okay, though! I'll be flying in one of these to Florida shortly so you'll all be rid of me!!

bzD4tIvPHwE

I don't want you to leave :(

Supreme American
06-19-2012, 01:28 AM
I don't want you to leave :(

But I must! The Gods are beckoning me!

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 01:36 AM
You're giving me gas here...

hahaha You are a delicate flower! :D I give up! LOL

Svipdag
06-19-2012, 02:07 AM
A former friend of mine said "Sorry" in a casual offhanded way after having grossly slighted me. He is still on my S*** List. I may be paranoid, but I seriously doubt his sincerity.

Unless an apology is genuinely sincere, it is nothing but hypocrisy. Any compulsory apology is worthless. "Come on, now, apologise to What's-His-Face." "Oh, ALL RIGHT, I apologise." Is that supposed to satisfy What's-His-Face ? It damned well wouldn't satisfy me.

Like an umpire, I "calls 'em like I sees 'em.", and let the chips fall where they may. So, I rarely apologise, and then, only if I truly believe that I have wronged the person and really feel bad about it.

"AMICI PROBANTVR REBVS ADVERSIS" - LUCIVS ANNAEVS SENECA

Supreme American
06-19-2012, 02:14 AM
hahaha You are a delicate flower! :D I give up! LOL

That should be my next user title. :lightbul:

Supreme American
06-19-2012, 02:15 AM
A former friend of mine said "Sorry" in a casual offhanded way after having grossly slighted me. He is still on my S*** List. I may be paranoid, but I seriously doubt his sincerity.

Unless an apology is genuinely sincere, it is nothing but hypocrisy. Any compulsory apology is worthless. "Come on, now, apologise to What's-His-Face." "Oh, ALL RIGHT, I apologise." Is that supposed to satisfy What's-His-Face ? It damned well wouldn't satisfy me.

Like an umpire, I "calls 'em like I sees 'em.", and let the chips fall where they may. So, I rarely apologise, and then, only if I truly believe that I have wronged the person and really feel bad about it.

"AMICI PROBANTVR REBVS ADVERSIS" - LUCIVS ANNAEVS SENECA

I think the most genuine apologies are those voluntary and neither solicited nor come after a confrontation.

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 02:18 AM
That should be my next user title. :lightbul:

It should! :D

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 02:21 AM
Don't knock down a good thing. This is proverbial "helping hand". No one is forcing nobody to do it. They come forward because they feel like it! It's psychology 101. :p

sturmwalkure
06-19-2012, 02:23 AM
I think the most genuine apologies are those voluntary and neither solicited nor come after a confrontation.

This. This is where all of my apologies come from. I never make a half-assed apology. Thing is I have a big-ass mouth and an equally big conscience. :(:D

Drawing-slim
06-19-2012, 02:34 AM

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 02:39 AM

Good move! :D

rhiannon
06-19-2012, 05:53 AM
This. This is where all of my apologies come from. I never make a half-assed apology. Thing is I have a big-ass mouth and an equally big conscience. :(:D

You know that's one of the things I really like about you:)

rhiannon
06-19-2012, 05:55 AM
Such as?

The way you word things can be totally and utterly priceless:)

sturmwalkure
06-19-2012, 05:55 AM
You know that's one of the things I really like about you:)

Thank you. :D:D:D

Defiance
06-19-2012, 06:34 AM
I apologize to Loki for aggressively insinuating that he's a Jew.

I apologize to Arne for ignoring his friend request (although, granted, I still think it was kind of pointless).

sturmwalkure
06-19-2012, 06:36 AM
I apologize to ficuscarica for likening him to an obese nudist rabbi. :D

Virtuous
06-19-2012, 06:40 AM
I apologize if my troll posts actually never offended anyone, I'll try harder.

sturmwalkure
06-19-2012, 06:42 AM
I apologize if my troll posts actually never offended anyone, I'll try harder.

That's the spirit. I apologize to Malta1066Falzon for not being offended by his trolling. :( I am a bad troll target. :D

aimar
06-19-2012, 06:53 AM
I just farted in this thread, but I don't apologize, it's a medical condition

Siginulfo
06-19-2012, 09:11 AM
I apologize for my bad behaviour in the last 10 posts and for my trolling in those, and I apologize if I ever said, did or whatever else to everyone of you.

sturmwalkure
06-19-2012, 09:14 AM
I apologize for spamming many threads with nonsensical posts. :D I am sorry to everyone this affected.

Mordid
06-19-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm sorry for theapricity rocking.

sturmwalkure
06-19-2012, 09:17 AM

Nooo... don't apologize. :D:D:D:D

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 02:11 PM
What are you doing Articwolf? You turning us all into softies!
I go fag you die:D
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTIwMDExNjkwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDIzNDk4._V1_S X640.jpg

Here is the lesson that I usually don't share with no one, but circumstances warrant it now. ;) Here it goes: when faced with a challenge look for a way not a way out. ;) Understand this and you'll hold the key to the universe! :p

Drawing-slim
06-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Here is the lesson that I usually don't share with no one, but circumstances warrant it now. ;) Here it goes: when faced with a challenge look for a way not a way out. ;) Understand this and you'll hold the key to the universe! :pIt genuinely was a silly clean joke without having a clue what you're talking about..

The reason when i fisrt download and edit-deleted and posted again, was because the picture didnt download and i was at work, so re-did later without leaving the page from my phone as i got caught up at work, then reposted without reading any further posts or time
Also i get high at work so i lose of track of time:D hope i was of any help but i sincierly have no fuckin idea what your talking about
I'll delete my post if it ofended you in anyway

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 02:36 PM
It genuinely was a silly clean joke without having a clue what you're talking about..

The reason when i fisrt download and edit-deleted and posted again, was because the picture didnt download and i was at work, so re-did later without leaving the page from my phone as i got caught up at work, then reposted without reading any further posts or time
Also i get high at work so i lose of track of time:D hope i was of any help but i sincierly have no fuckin idea what your talking about
I'll delete my post if it ofended you in anyway

No, don't do that! It's funny, I had a good laugh! My response was based on absurd reaction. I'm a Buddhist so I'm ... unusual to say the least. :D

Albion
06-21-2012, 08:09 AM
This is a bit like "my name is earl". :D

IM- my apologies for being so nasty regarding gypsies. I go too far sometimes - we cool bro? ;)

Fortis - same as IM

I'll post anymore if I think of them.

Osprey
06-21-2012, 08:24 AM
I don't apologize.....

Ah, maybe on second thought to IM for "fatso" comments.

Supreme American
06-21-2012, 12:31 PM

I'm sorry, that's just too gay.

zack
06-21-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm sorry for saying supreme American was actually just a male posing as female.

Albion
06-21-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm sorry for saying supreme American was actually just a male posing as female.

:D

Vasconcelos
06-22-2012, 02:08 AM
I'm sorry I can't beat people over the internet.

Did I do it right?

Pallantides
06-22-2012, 02:17 AM
I have never offended anyone that did not deserve it.

Midori
06-22-2012, 02:22 AM
I have never offended anyone that did not deserve it.

Same here.

Quorra
06-22-2012, 03:09 AM
I apologize that my ancestors forced the Jews to get into usury. :D

Heart of Oak
06-22-2012, 08:41 PM
I appologise for my next post on the would you kiss the person above you thread........

Virtuous
06-23-2012, 03:25 AM
I apologize for some heavy trolling I've made in the last minutes.

Mesrine
06-23-2012, 03:41 AM
I apologize... not.

http://www.the-savoisien.com/blog/public/img21/Dieudonne_2005_Mes_excuses.jpg

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
06-23-2012, 03:50 AM
sorry to dddirkson for being weird :D

Supreme American
06-23-2012, 10:52 AM

I understand - we all have our desires.

Supreme American
06-23-2012, 10:53 AM
I apologize... not.

http://www.the-savoisien.com/blog/public/img21/Dieudonne_2005_Mes_excuses.jpg

If that's French, I'm a Ute.

Pecheneg
06-23-2012, 11:00 AM
I appologize for classifying Polpottian as mongoloid.

Supreme American
06-23-2012, 11:15 AM
I apologize for some heavy trolling I've made in the last minutes.

You mean the donut thing? :eek:

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 07:48 PM
I need to apologize for my harsh words in the "should slavs unite" thread! I lost it for a moment. Come on people please stay focused, you need to come down from the clouds once in a while! I'm sorry! :D

Kazimiera
06-23-2012, 10:47 PM
I know that sometimes I can come across as a bit harsh when I am on a roll about something, and possibly also look quite rigid. I am, however, very open to other people's points of view even though I might not always come across that way. I tend to say a thing like it is and sometimes this can upset more sensitive souls.

Quorra
06-23-2012, 10:56 PM
I know that sometimes I can come across as a bit harsh when I am on a roll about something, and possibly also look quite rigid. I am, however, very open to other people's points of view even though I might not always come across that way. I tend to say a thing like it is and sometimes this can upset more sensitive souls.

You've been on a roll at some point?:confused::lmao

Kazimiera
06-23-2012, 10:58 PM
You've been on a roll at some point?:confused::lmao

On occassion...

Paluga
08-01-2012, 08:33 PM
I want to apology myself for all my stupid and racist hate posts. Hate among other human beings is pointless and I've grown up now and understand that racism will not help that the world become a better place for all humans. But that doesn't mean now that I've become a pussy and want that lots of illegal immigrants come here to Europe. I'm still against immigration and for the preservation of the european people.

I apology myself for all the mixed race, turks,asian people here who were offended by my posts.

sturmwalkure
08-01-2012, 08:37 PM
I want to apology myself for all my stupid and racist hate posts. Hate among other human beings is pointless and I've grown up now and understand that racism will not help that the world become a better place for all humans. But that doesn't mean now that I've become a pussy and want that lots of illegal immigrants come here to Europe. I'm still against immigration and for the preservation of the european people.

I apology myself for all the mixed race, turks,asian people here who were offended by my posts.

Leon Degrelle said, "National Socialist racialism was not against the other races, it was for its own race. It aimed at defending and improving its race, and wished that all other races did the same for themselves."
Waffen SS General Leon Degrelle - Epic: The Story of the Waffen SS (Lecture given in 1982).

Paluga
08-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Leon Degrelle said, "National Socialist racialism was not against the other races, it was for its own race. It aimed at defending and improving its race, and wished that all other races did the same for themselves."
Waffen SS General Leon Degrelle - Epic: The Story of the Waffen SS (Lecture given in 1982).

Fine, but that doesn't interest me because I'm not a nazi and don't want to become one.

sturmwalkure
08-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Fine, but that doesn't interest me because I'm not a nazi and don't want to become one.

I wanted to illustrate that Nationalsocialists were not against other races. It is just a popular misconception. They were rightfully against those who were in Germany though they did give citizenship to some ten thousand Japanese who they considered Aryan as well.

Paluga
08-01-2012, 08:49 PM
I wanted to illustrate that Nationalsocialists were not against other races. It is just a popular misconception. They were rightfully against those who were in Germany though they did give citizenship to some ten thousand Japanese who they considered Aryan as well.

Yeah but what has this to do with my post ? This is off topic.

sturmwalkure
08-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Yeah but what has this to do with my post ? This is off topic.

Not much! Anyways I want to apologize to you for being annoying. :D I do not hate you. :p

Il Principe
08-01-2012, 10:25 PM
I wanted to illustrate that Nationalsocialists were not against other races. It is just a popular misconception.
The National Socialists were certainly against some other races (most notably the Jews) and I do not see why it should be considered a bad thing.

Historical dishonesty really vexes me. Trying to paint the Third Reich as a tolerant nanny state that accepted multi-racialism, like the fraud David Myatt does, is dishonest.

sturmwalkure
08-01-2012, 10:29 PM
The National Socialists were certainly against some other races (most notably the Jews) and I do not see why it should be considered a bad thing.

Historical dishonesty really vexes me. Trying to paint the Third Reich as a tolerant state that accepted multi-racialism is dishonest.

That was not the intent of my posts. I am rather so saying the ideology itself is not against other races. It more so desires to preserve the natural diversity and to resist the artificial multicultural condition our nations currently are in today.

They were against the Jews in their actions, but it was just as Jews had done a lot of things to the German people in history and they wanted to exact revenge but Hitler had allies in the Japanese, the Iranians, Indians and other people who wanted the same for their own as far as preservation goes.

If each country adopted a Volkish ideology and looked out the best for their own it would be for the better as far as world peace goes. International predatory Capitalism has done the very opposite of this as far as I am concerned.

cmd_
08-01-2012, 10:38 PM
I have nothing to apologize. If I were to begin all over again, I would act just as I have acted, even if I knew that in the end I should meet a fiery death at the stake. No matter what human beings may do, I shall some day stand before the judgment seat of the Eternal. I shall answer to Him, and I know He will judge me innocent.

Il Principe
08-01-2012, 10:58 PM
That was not the intent of my posts. I am rather so saying the ideology itself is not against other races. It more so desires to preserve the natural diversity and to resist the artificial multicultural condition our nations currently are in today.
Hitler was an ethnic nationalist and a Social Darwinist who (correctly) perceived the natural world as an endless struggle for survival between groups of organisms. He was not a cuddly ethno-pluralist who believed that "all races deserve to exist" or that "diversity is a beautiful thing", and I have no idea where you got that notion.

If each country adopted a Volkish ideology and looked out the best for their own it would be for the better as far as world peace goes.
Yes, because human nature can be changed if we all go Volkish. All countries will peacefully hold hands, from Iceland to Israel to Zimbabwe, united in ethno-pluralist happiness and plenty.

:rolleyes2:

sturmwalkure
08-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Hitler was an ethnic nationalist and a Social Darwinist who (correctly) perceived the natural world as an endless struggle between groups. He was certainly not a cuddly ethno-pluralist who believed that "all races deserve to exist" or that "diversity is a beautiful thing", and I have no idea where you got that notion.

I am not a cuddly ethno-pluralist who wants "diversity" either. :p Main thing is I want for the sphere of Anglo-American influence to die off and for Nationalsocialism to once again triumph.

Yes, because human nature can be changed if we all go Volkish. All countries will peacefully hold hands, from Iceland to Israel to Zimbabwe, united in ethno-pluralist happiness and plenty.

I am the furthest thing from an ethno-pluralist. Mainly I want the indigenous people of Europe to live amongst their own Volk with governments that represent them rather than mass-immigration, Liberalism, Feminism and other -isms. I am also for isolationism and non-intervention in the case if some tribes in Africa or somewhat decide to kill each other off. That is not a European issue. However, I am for European nations helping out other Europeans. But that is that.

Il Principe
08-01-2012, 11:09 PM
I am not a cuddly ethno-pluralist who wants "diversity" either. :p
I did not say you were, I am merely asking how you got the notion that Hitler was one. You seem to have fascistic leanings, certainly not ethno-pluralist, but my post wasn't about you personally. It was about National Socialist ideology, and I was just clearing away the misconception that they "valued all races" and "embraced nature's diversity".

That is not a European issue. However, I am for European nations helping out other Europeans. But that is that.
I am also for these things - but, again, this doesn't relate to the specifics of NS ideology.

ThatGirl
08-01-2012, 11:15 PM
I actually remember calling "Apina" a damn stupid Idiot or something like that when i first joined when he said something about peasant Irish it was a comment but i overreact i`m sorry Apina.

And to Albion for overreacting about something he said about Irish and name calling.I`m sorry Albion.

I need to mellow out.I`m always on the defensive and sometimes look for things to give out about.I feel really stupid having to resort to using insults.

Tbh honest i hate saying sorry to anyone person if i have an argument in my personal life writing it down is way easier.:coffee:

Albion
08-02-2012, 09:01 AM
to Albion for overreacting about something he said about Irish and name calling.I`m sorry Albion.

It was my fault for being over-sensitive to something posted and responding like a total idiot.
I'm sorry too. ;)

I need to mellow out.I`m always on the defensive and sometimes look for things to give out about.I feel really stupid having to resort to using insults.

Same here, I think I'm going to make a conscious effort to chill out a bit.

Quorra
08-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Sometimes I wake up looking for a fight. I make no apology :D

Heart of Oak
08-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Sometimes I wake up looking for a fight. I make no apology :D

ME too, I think it must be in our geans, as i dont believe it makes any differance witch side of the bed you get out of...

Sometimes I just go looking for fights, not alll ways physical, usually verble, but some fools are not able to use there tounge...

Its all about who can beat the other to a pulp, Im easy...

even at 53...

Bobcat Fraser
08-04-2012, 10:03 AM
I apologize for posting things when I have severe bouts of insomnia. I slept about sixteen hours....this week. Lack of sleep can make you feel crazy or drunk. I'm posting on the Above Top Secret forum, right?

~Nik~
08-04-2012, 02:08 PM

Marijuana helps, eh ?

And for the thread, I only regret for having responded dumbly in certain situations because of my bad English. Fear of hurting the feelings of others is a stage which must be overcome in my opinion.

RoyBatty
08-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Apologies are for losers, wimps and the weakminded.

Winners don't apologise.
Winners don't doubt themselves.
Winners know they are right.

SilverKnight
08-04-2012, 02:23 PM
My apologies if I ever offended anyone here, especially if it's a female, I respect all of them regardless as both my parents tough me.

To the stubborn minded and haters, well they need to gain the apology as they don't deserve it ;)

Loki
08-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Apologies are for losers, wimps and the weakminded.

Winners don't apologise.
Winners don't doubt themselves.
Winners know they are right.

I think the opposite is true (about apologies). A strong man and woman would not be ashamed to admit when they have made a mistake. I think someone who flatly refuses to apologise - even when he knows he was wrong - is a coward.

Osprey
08-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Apology to a person in need or in a weak situation is an honorable thing.
But apologies to escape retribution and not standing your ground is spineless.

~Nik~
08-04-2012, 06:16 PM
What about being cold blooded and totally immune to weak feelings. :cool:

Loki
08-04-2012, 06:41 PM
What about being cold blooded and totally immune to weak feelings. :cool:

What you are expressing now is, in fact, weakness. Trying to put up a brave face. Easy on the internet.

~Nik~
08-04-2012, 07:43 PM
What you are expressing now is, in fact, weakness. Trying to put up a brave face. Easy on the internet.

I wish, I know I'm only partially what I've said just above. The truth is that we are all beings of flesh and blood, and we have so many weaknesses to overcome. There is nothing worse than to accept its weak condition, I'm not saying one have to be constantly an arrogant Drawing Live for example, but ideally a man mentally evolved should not depend on anyone. What does it imply to come to apologize ? Depend on the mercy and whim of others. I think it also depends to who you are giving your excuses, but usually it is the search for comfort who motivates the excuse, the rejection of adversity and fear of enmity.

Sultan Suleiman
08-04-2012, 07:46 PM
I am sorry for your souls infidels... :D

Hurrem sultana
08-04-2012, 07:48 PM
I am sorry if i have hurt anyone

sorry :D

Corvus
08-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Sorry for all the nonsense I have written so far and also sorry for my poor grammer and vocabulary

Lithium
08-04-2012, 07:51 PM
I don't think I should apologise to someone here, I know that my political views are right and quite discriminative for some of the members here, but they aren't personal, there are always exceptions.

Pecheneg
08-04-2012, 07:51 PM
sorry for my english

Osprey
08-04-2012, 07:52 PM

You have hurt many a young suitors with a traditional wave of hand :D

Osprey
08-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Sorry for all the nonsense I have written so far and also sorry for my poor grammer and vocabulary

Corvus saying sorry is like Florence Nightingale apologising for all the troops she hurt during the healing :)

Lena
08-04-2012, 08:03 PM
I think the opposite is true (about apologies). A strong man and woman would not be ashamed to admit when they have made a mistake. I think someone who flatly refuses to apologise - even when he knows he was wrong - is a coward.

That applies only if you believe that few words can fix all wrong doings. I don't.
If I really believe that my behavior or words hurt someone I honestly care for, I'll do all in my power not to repeat the same mistake, and if that person was hurt because of myself, it means that she/he cares enough to appreciate all efforts I'm putting into it...maybe they'll forgive me, maybe not, who knows...

sturmwalkure
08-05-2012, 02:28 AM
I want to apologize to the Turkish members for I did not want to insult their entire nationality. The immigration problem for countries such as Austria and Germany is a very volatile one but I do not hate them. I very much like the Turkish members here and they are not the ones to blame for the immigration problems. I probably shouldn't be the one to speak on Austrian and German issues anyways though I do feel for Austrians and Germans. I also want to apologize for my lack of tact with my debating skills and lack thereof.

I want to apologize to a certain now banned member for trying to be kind and probably writing too much. Not all of us value the relationships made on internet forums the same way as I do. I never meant ill and I just got insulted in the end. I also want to apologize to Nero on this same hand for making a joke about her Arctic Nordic classification and posting obviously Turanid influenced Russians and claiming they were her boyfriend or whatsoever.

Loki
08-07-2012, 03:45 PM

Don't be sorry for being a girl :p

Graham
08-07-2012, 03:47 PM
oYOZ3IzRaf4

Supreme American
08-07-2012, 06:29 PM

How dare he suggest other races not depend on whites for upliftment. WTF?

Il Principe
08-07-2012, 06:52 PM
NS did not care much for other races, in reality. Neither is there any reason why they should've done so.

I suggest you read the books of Hitler and Rosenberg if you want to know more about NS ideology, rather than the quotes of a Belgian volunteer.

Dacul
08-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Sorry if you sometimes during night during week or in weekend more weird posts of me I am getting sometimes a little more un-sober,loving beer too much meh.

~Nik~
08-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Sorry if you sometimes during night during week or in weekend more weird posts of me I am getting sometimes a little more un-sober,loving beer too much meh.

Why blaming the beer for your own sins ?

arcticwolf
08-07-2012, 10:14 PM

Don't worry we all have that problem ... posting drunk!
Nothing to be ashamed of! :D

Behemot
08-18-2012, 10:53 PM
1.Don't laugh :D
2. My apologies to all of the TA members that left me rep comments in the past ,for I only now find out they are at the bottom.....
I did not meant to be rude ,or to ignore you....:embarrassed
begginers mistakes :D

Azalea
08-18-2012, 10:56 PM
2. My apologies to all of the TA members that left me rep comments in the past ,for I only now find out they are at the bottom.....

lol I had that when I first joined a similar forum (ABF). I always got those notifications but didn't know what it was about. I was like 'reputation point? Ok Whatever', and then, after a while... I finally got it. Oops. :D

Behemot
08-18-2012, 11:01 PM
lol I had that when I first joined a similar forum (ABF). I always got those notifications but didn't know what it was about. I was like 'reputation point? Ok Whatever', and then, after a while... I finally got it. Oops. :D

This was like the day of revelation .....All the people and their comments...:eek::eek:
And no feedback from me :(

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 11:01 PM
It seems to be a common thing :D

el22
08-18-2012, 11:09 PM

Me too. I haven't figured out what to do with them yet.

dralos
08-18-2012, 11:11 PM
i didnt have this problem,i guess i'm smarter than bosnian and behemot(obivious)

Furnace
08-18-2012, 11:13 PM
i didnt have this problem,i guess i'm smarter than bosnian and behemot(obivious)

or maybe you spend 70% of your time here?

dralos
08-18-2012, 11:16 PM
or maybe you spend 70% of your time here?
its 86% but why should i count when i've stalkers like a norwegian who cant handle the fact that danes are lighter than him:D

Quorra
08-19-2012, 12:04 AM
its 86%

:laugh:

Good sig quote btw. I love how he said PERIOD, but then has an exclamation mark after it. Would that it really was IM's last say on what he is :laugh:

Virtuous
08-19-2012, 12:06 AM

LOL I don't answer most rep comments anyway.

scumbag Malteser...

MarkyMark
08-19-2012, 12:06 AM
I apologize for making a lot of sexual references lately. I just really want a woman.

Virtuous
08-19-2012, 12:07 AM
fm0T7_SGee4

It's too late to apologize, I said it's TOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHTE

dralos
08-19-2012, 12:10 AM
:laugh:

Good sig quote btw. I love how he said PERIOD, but then has an exclamation mark after it. Would that it really was IM's last say on what he is :laugh:
he would love that,but i dont think so,his skin changes with the season:D

Heart of Oak
08-20-2012, 10:40 AM
I apologize to Dralos, for what Im thinking...

dralos
08-20-2012, 10:44 AM
I apologize to Dralos, for what Im thinking...
apology accepted,hope your weekend with horse was good and passionated:D

Mago
08-20-2012, 10:58 AM
I apologize for making a lot of sexual references lately. I just really want a woman.

Most honest apology EVER!

Matritensis
08-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Fuck you all very much. Damn, I feel a bit bad right now... Please accept my most sincere apologies. Did I do well?

Virtuous
08-23-2012, 08:21 AM
I apologize for dissing all French people and France in the chatbox, it wasn't my intention to do so, but since some....certain....person who is not a...good...err....person...of Jesus Christ :laugh: also took the liberty to diss my people, soooo I retaliated.

All I can say is that

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg

Heart of Oak
08-23-2012, 10:22 AM
I would like to appologize to Dralos, for wanting to bulldoze his little part of Belgium, but Donkeys I mean really Donkeys how Dralos how?
I know I like horses, but at least theres a word for that, I cry at night thinking of those poor little confused donkeys.

Please get help, professinal help, I did and my horse faze is over, really it is , promise, I will never look at a horse in that way again...

dralos
08-23-2012, 10:26 AM
I would like to appologize to Dralos, for wanting to bulldoze his little part of Belgium, but Donkeys I mean really Donkeys how Dralos how?
I know I like horses, but at least theres a word for that, I cry at night thinking of those poor little confused donkeys.

Please get help, professinal help, I did and my horse faze is over, really it is , promise, I will never look at a horse in that way again...
you should see the hot donkey girls and then talk about therapy:D

Heart of Oak
08-24-2012, 10:58 AM
you should see the hot donkey girls and then talk about therapy:D

Im trying not to think, not hard with my brain, just remember donkeys are of mixed race, not pure like a thougher breed horse, okay the best horses are of Arab stock, but a little make up ect an there good to go, I wish you well with the treatment, just remember its not how hot to trot they are, but would you take her home to meet the family, and always chech there girth size...

once again sorry about the bulldozers, maybe a fence, electric 50,000 volts should keep all the other insane types out...:thumb001:

dralos
08-24-2012, 11:36 AM
apology accepted:D
i just met a very nice donkey who knew alot about you,the donkey said you were a badlover:D
and about that fence if its about love then nothing will stop me from reaching the rest of donekys:D