PDA

View Full Version : Basic Russian for crash test dummies

Jamt
06-08-2009, 11:38 PM
by Takuan Seiyo.

Recently, I was at a boomer backyard barbecue in Boston.The males had Ivy League degrees and high incomes evident in subtle ways. The wives who were white had the perfect cheekbones and teeth that only generations of breeding and expensive maintenance can produce. The nonwhite wives had PhD’s instead.

The host in a Yes We Can T-shirt sneezed. “Barack you!” said a preppie-looking man, and explained with a broad smile that it’s a new locution replacing “Bless you.”

I walked up to the Obamapod and said, “I like your barackhlo line.”

“It’s Barack you,” he said, with the typical linguistic obtuseness of the American born-and-bred, of which genus he turned out to be a prize specimen. A Harvard MD, native of North Carolina, smart and personable, he told me how he grew up in a genteel and racist home where only the N-word was used to refer to Afro-Americans. He also said that since Barack Obama’s election he was at last able to breathe.

Come to think of it, the Arabic root of Barack, barakha, does mean blessing, and “barack sie!” is what Europeans will soon be wishing to each other too, instead of Gesundheit! But I did not go into that with my new Boston buddy, nor told him that barackhlo is the Russian word for junk.

In former chapters of “Meccania – Atlantis” I described Podism (1) as a sort of mental chip programmed for white people’s (2) collective guilt and self-loathing, irrational and false assumptions about the superior virtue and moral deservedness of nonwhites, nondiscrimination as the highest value, ahistorical and utopian delusions, and the conviction that the road to universal peace and brotherhood hinges on the unilateral self-disablement of the West’s collective survival mechanism and the disablement of autochthon Westerners’ individual (3) survival mechanisms as well.

Another way of putting it is that after decades of promoting yin (i.e. the cosmic female element) and suppressing yang (i.e. the cosmic male element), the West now suffers from yin toxemia. As per Chinese Taoist precepts, this produces an overabundance of the soft, wet, squishy, sweet, flabby, irrational, diffuse energy that characterizes yin, and a shortage of the hard, dry, salty, muscular, rational and compacting male (i.e. yang) energy that could rectify this imbalance.

The yin-soaked West rests on a foundation of feelings. It feels for the plight of the female trapped in a male body, the Somali who has never seen indoor plumbing, and the abandoned son of a Kenyan exchange student who made good. That all such feelings translate into actions that dismantle the West financially, demographically and culturally no longer registers, for reason no longer registers, nor does survival. This is the age of I feel, therefore I am. The essence of yin.

The West is no longer able to deal with the abundant yang characteristics of the nonwhite, male-dominated ethnic groups – acting as “minorities” on the inside, and rogue and semi-rogue nations on the outside. In particular, gelded Snatchland (4) is unable to perceive, let alone to protect itself, from the main characteristic of the yang groups: Nashism.

Nashism is a neologism derived from the Russian word for "ours." Nashi is how the Russian refers to the Russian side in a war, dispute, or soccer match, the other side being vashi, "yours." It is a command of the heart, the culture, almost the language itself, that a Russian identify with and support nashi, irrespective of right or wrong, gain or loss, truth or falsehood.

If this is so for the Russian, it's squared for the Chinese, for whom the white person is still laowai, “old outsider,” or gweizi, “foreign devil.” It's squared as well for the second and third generation Mexican-American, for whom Mexico is the land of the heart, and the US is a depot where idiot gringos hand out massive social entitlement gift packages to foreign invaders with user instructions in the invaders’ own language.....http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3951