PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for you to be attracted to another race?

Mortimer
06-19-2012, 09:00 AM
Some members claim its not possible for them, i wonder and am curious, because i cant understand that. I dont say we should mix ourselfes with another race, but not finding anyone attractive or not been able to outside your own race is odd for me. Because there are plenty of good looking girls/guys in other races. Ok for me thats odd, and i believe people who say that are maybe exaggerating or not telling the truth at all. I just want to understand. Thanks.

aimar
06-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Different race -no
mixed- If they are 85% plus european I can, below that it's difficult.

post an example of a beautiful black person

sturmwalkure
06-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Well it is one thing to say someone is attractive and it is another thing to find them attractive enough to want to reproduce with. There are people of other races I would say are attractive, but I am not attracted to them. There is a very fine line to be tread there.

The Lively Rock
06-19-2012, 09:14 AM
Definitely yes

finşaų
06-19-2012, 09:17 AM
Yes, technically possible, but a man ought to know how to limit himself.

Hurrem sultana
06-19-2012, 09:24 AM
All Blacks,all asians,majority of arabs=no

white people of all nationalities=yes

Queen B
06-19-2012, 09:26 AM
No.

Mraz
06-19-2012, 10:50 AM
All blacks : no.
Arabs : possible, Asians : possible.

Osprey
06-19-2012, 10:53 AM
No.
(maybe a few Nordic turks, but that's another matter)

Vasconcelos
06-19-2012, 11:07 AM
Yes, technically possible, but a man ought to know how to limit himself.

Precisely.

Ionosphere
06-25-2012, 11:57 PM
Sure, there are rare few mixed girls who are attractive enough that a one-off sexual encounter probably wouldn't be too much of an unpleasant experience. If you really want sex, you only have to be slightly attracted to someone to be able to enjoy it to an extent. And a lot of men sometimes lower their standards quite a lot for the sake of sex.

Personally however, it would not be worth betraying my core beliefs and values for the sake of sex with a girl I barely found attractive and would NEVER consider being in a longer relationship or having children with.

If I sought a sexual encounter, it would be with a girl of my own race. Even the average girls of my race I find far more attractive than any supposedly 'attractive' girl of another race. Other races are unappealing and alien looking to me and at best, average but still alien looking.

Mortimer
06-26-2012, 12:00 AM
Sure, there are rare few mixed girls who are attractive enough that a one-off, sexual encounter with them probably wouldn't be an unpleasant experience.

However, it would not be worth going against my core beliefs and values and basically becoming a hypocrite for the sake of sex with a girl I only barely found attractive. If I sought a sexual encounter, I would look for a girl who was my own race. Even the average girls of my race I would find far more appealing than any 'attractive' girl of another race.

I dont mean only sexual, but is it possible to "fall in love" with someone of another race? For you basically it isnt possible.

dralos
06-26-2012, 12:02 AM
hopefully not

Siberian Cold Breeze
06-26-2012, 12:19 AM
I am not against the idea , but in my case ,that "other race "would be only black ..black is not abundant where i live ,so it seems unlikely..

Ionosphere
06-26-2012, 01:17 AM
but is it possible to "fall in love" with someone of another race? For you basically it isnt possible.

Yes that's right, I could never fall in love with someone of a different race. I'm not attracted to them either physically or mentally, both of which are essential elements to falling in love. My feelings towards women of other races is at best ambivalence... but usually I view them with a certain degree of repulsion.

Life without women of my own race on earth wouldn't be worth living.

Edelmann
06-26-2012, 01:19 AM
It's unlikely that I will ever be able to conceive of planning a family around that attraction, if that's what you mean.

safinator
06-26-2012, 01:21 AM
We can't control our feelings but we can control our actions.

vibrant_
01-06-2014, 10:13 PM
I think it's bullshit for people to say it's impossible -- I can personally attest to that. You obviously choose with whom you want to marry/procreate though.

Liac
01-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Some members claim its not possible for them, i wonder and am curious, because i cant understand that. I dont say we should mix ourselfes with another race, but not finding anyone attractive or not been able to outside your own race is odd for me. Because there are plenty of good looking girls/guys in other races. Ok for me thats odd, and i believe people who say that are maybe exaggerating or not telling the truth at all. I just want to understand. Thanks.

Have you ever been attracted to goat or ape? If you say no then you must be lie.

Mortimer
01-06-2014, 11:11 PM
Have you ever been attracted to goat or ape? If you say no then you must be lie.

you compare apples with oranges and your comparison is offensive. goats and apes are not humans

Liac
01-06-2014, 11:19 PM
you compare apples with oranges and your comparison is offensive. goats and apes are not humans

You're right. Apes and Humans are different species, but species have their sub-species. Boy is biologically programed to be attracted to girl that looks like his mom, while girl is attracted to boy that resemble her father. When I started learning about anthro stuff I find-out that biggest crush in my life is actually same phenotype as my mother.

Mortimer
01-06-2014, 11:27 PM
You're right. Apes and Humans are different species, but species have their sub-species. Boy is biologically programed to be attracted to girl that looks like his mom, while girl is attracted to boy that resemble her father. When I started learning about anthro stuff I find-out that biggest crush in my life is actually same phenotype as my mother.

I heard that a few times, but dont know where people get that from. Do you have a link to that study? I was never attracted to my mum, i love my mum but dont think she is a good looking woman but if you mean racially not individually then im attracted to girls who are romas or indid/indobrachid etc. too but also to others

Stimpy
01-06-2014, 11:34 PM
I can feel sexually attracted to people of most races as long as they're good looking, even though I find white Europeans to have a much higher amount of people who are good looking enough for me to feel a sexual attraction to. I think some people who say they absolutely CANT feel any kind of sexual attraction to ANY non-white person is lying because of their other beliefs.
I would still never have children with a non-white woman, in most cases probably not even a non-northern European.

blklady2013
01-06-2014, 11:55 PM
I don't know how it is for other people, but it depends on environment for me. I've always had very general physical preferences in men...(i.e. dark skin, hair and eyes) but living in different places sometimes exposes you to people who can become very attractive even if they don't exhibit any of your physical preferences.

For example, before living in Asia, it would never have entered into my mind to think about Asian men as being attractive. If anyone had asked me what I thought about them, I probably would have given a "sure, I guess they're okay" answer. And then I lived in Japan and whoa...E. Asian men look NOTHING like the stereotypes of them we're exposed to in the media.

This is going to sound ass backwards, but I actually think most people look better in person than what we see on t.v...even with the photoshopping and all.
I dunno. Maybe I'm just strange but media can really warp how we view people.

Liac
01-06-2014, 11:56 PM
I heard that a few times, but dont know where people get that from. Do you have a link to that study? I was never attracted to my mum, i love my mum but dont think she is a good looking woman but if you mean racially not individually then im attracted to girls who are romas or indid/indobrachid etc. too but also to others

You misunderstood me. I also don't consider my mom as good looking, even at her younger age even-though then all boys in town dreamed just about her, but I was quite impressed when I realized my crushes share many features with her. After all, humans from different parts of world are very different when it comes to mentality and culture, even language. Most people here don't know English or any other foreign language, so in such case dating for example Central African would be really awkward.

Mortimer
01-06-2014, 11:57 PM
I don't know how it is for other people, but it depends on environment for me. I've always had very general physical preferences in men...(i.e. dark skin, hair and eyes) but living in different places sometimes exposes you to people who can become very attractive even if they don't exhibit any of your physical preferences.

For example, before living in Asia, it would never have entered into my mind to think about Asian men as being attractive. If anyone had asked me what I thought about them, I probably would have given a "sure, I guess they're okay" answer. And then I lived in Japan and whoa...E. Asian men look NOTHING like the stereotypes of them we're exposed to in the media.

This is going to sound ass backwards, but I actually think most people look better in person than what we see on t.v...even with the photoshopping and all.
I dunno. Maybe I'm just strange but media can really warp how we view people.

I agree, because i lived my whole life mostly sorrounded by whites, and young white girls i was attracted to them but if i didnt lived with them i wouldnt have thought too much about them

Mortimer
01-07-2014, 12:04 AM
You misunderstood me. I also don't consider my mom as good looking, even at her younger age even-though then all boys in town dreamed just about her, but I was quite impressed when I realized my crushes share many features with her. After all, humans from different parts of world are very different when it comes to mentality and culture, even language. Most people here don't know English or any other foreign language, so in such case dating for example Central African would be really awkward.

I dont know how exactly my mum looked before i was born, but she didnt took much care of herself didnt had the opportunities to apply hair, make up and good dress etc. i dont consider her ugly but just average certainly not the best looking woman in my eyes, or the person i would be always attracted to. what features would possibly your crushes share with your mum? except general traits which all white people share or all serbs etc.? but maybe if i lived in serbia only with serbs and i would be serb i would have only serb crushes etc. and dont think too much about others, thats easy, big pool to choose from and all the girls in your highschool and on TV etc. and everyhwere are just the same as you, of course you will find yourself attracted to them, but i live in a place where 95% are austrians or white, and 20 years ago i was the only brown man in my area, or the only real non-white, i had often crush on white girls, but if it were a roma country i wouldnt think too much about whites and be only attracted to romas, thats why we dont understand eatch other because i had often crushes on other race (white) but you never on a other race and you say it is like being attracted to a goat etc. which is offensive to me

blklady2013
01-07-2014, 12:07 AM
I agree, because i lived my whole life mostly sorrounded by whites, and young white girls i was attracted to them but if i didnt lived with them i wouldnt have thought too much about them
Cool. Always good to know I'm not THAT crazy. Lol!

Black Wolf
01-07-2014, 12:11 AM
For me it is very possible to be attracted to women of different races. I like variety! ;)

Rattata
01-07-2014, 12:13 AM
I dont know how exactly my mum looked before i was born, but she didnt took much care of herself didnt had the opportunities to apply hair, make up and good dress etc. i dont consider her ugly but just average certainly not the best looking woman in my eyes, or the person i would be always attracted to. what features would possibly your crushes share with your mum? except general traits which all white people share or all serbs etc.? but maybe if i lived in serbia only with serbs and i would be serb i would have only serb crushes etc. and dont think too much about others, thats easy, big pool to choose from and all the girls in your highschool and on TV etc. and everyhwere are just the same as you, of course you will find yourself attracted to them, but i live in a place where 95% are austrians or white, and 20 years ago i was the only brown man in my area, or the only real non-white, i had often crush on white girls, but if it were a roma country i wouldnt think too much about whites and be only attracted to romas, thats why we dont understand eatch other because i had often crushes on other race (white) but you never on a other race and you say it is like being attracted to a goat etc. which is offensive to me
you have missed out on teenage love

you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills,
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 30's now
you have no job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2012/12/wave_of_feels-18739.gif

TheBlondeSalad
01-07-2014, 12:21 AM
I honestly don't see race as something that would affect the person I'd date. If they're nice 'n stuff, then why would their race matter? It's not really an issue.

Celxon
01-07-2014, 12:22 AM
It's a certainty for most guys. I'm referring to boys and men in the real world. Most of us have favorite types. These types often transcend race. Say that you're attracted to extremely feminine girls. You're at a club, and you see an extremely masculine White girl. You then see an Ethiopian girl and a Japanese girl, and they are extremely feminine. Who are you attracted to in this example?

Mortimer
01-07-2014, 12:32 AM
I honestly don't see race as something that would affect the person I'd date. If they're nice 'n stuff, then why would their race matter? It's not really an issue.

yeah i would take you

Mortimer
01-07-2014, 12:33 AM

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 30's now
you have no job
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

and why do you say that do you want to come off as vile? i missed out on lots of good stuff true

Liac
01-07-2014, 12:47 AM

Why are you such a humanist, when humans are evil race? Fundamentally, all girls are bitches, while all guys are wicked robber jerks, I mean including myself and people close to myself. We're trash. Maybe planet Earth would be better place without us. Don't think your dirty Gypsies would ever fell sorry for you just because you're one of them. It'd stay same even if you and they aren't Gypsy. I only believe in God (but not in any religion) and in myself, that's because there's nobody else in life you can rely on. Even Lord once got furious and wanted to destroy humanity. I want to say humans are racists by default.

Rattata
01-07-2014, 12:59 AM
and why do you say that do you want to come off as vile? i missed out on lots of good stuff true

sshhh no tears sweet prince
http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/SAD-FAN.gif

blklady2013
01-07-2014, 01:01 AM
Why are you such a humanist, when humans are evil race? Fundamentally, all girls are bitches, while all guys are wicked robber jerks, I mean including myself and people close to myself. We're trash. Maybe planet Earth would be better place without us. Don't think your dirty Gypsies would ever fell sorry for you just because you're one of them. It'd stay same even if you and they aren't Gypsy. I only believe in God (but not in any religion) and in myself, that's because there's nobody else in life you can rely on. Even Lord once got furious and wanted to destroy humanity. I want to say humans are racists by default. Gaara? Is that you?

McCauley
01-07-2014, 01:11 AM

You said you don't like Blonde guys. So basically, you are a racist and a liar, and you do take race into consideration.

Not a Cop
01-07-2014, 01:22 AM

you're in your 30's now
you have no job

Sometimes i think that TA is just a board on Krautchan

TheBlondeSalad
01-07-2014, 01:37 AM
You said you don't like Blonde guys. So basically, you are a racist, and you do take race into consideration.

Lol no. How is having a preference racist? A lot of people have a 'type'.
All the blonde guys I've seen look like really young boys because of their hair colour and looking at blondes doesn't please my eyes. The worst thing about them is how it looks like they have no eyebrows or eyelashes...lol
I think dark hair + dark eyes is one hell of a combination :biggrin:

You know what they say about attractive guys: 'tall, dark and handsome" :p

Mortimer
01-07-2014, 01:37 AM
You said you don't like Blonde guys. So basically, you are a racist and a liar, and you do take race into consideration.

Blonde Guys are not a race though. It is like a indian girl saying I dont like guys with straight hair but with wawy hair etc. that doesnt mean she doesnt like indians, BlondeSalad still likes white guys, and she is girlfriend of a white guy, you are just pissed because she would date a brown guy too or says so

McCauley
01-07-2014, 01:39 AM
All the blonde guys I've seen look like really young boys because of their hair colour and looking at blondes doesn't please me eyes. The worst thing about them is how it looks like they have no eyebrows or eyelashes...lol

Most blonde guys are bigger and stronger than little pussy Southern Europeans. Not to meantion taller, LOL, I usually tower over short swarthy Southern Euro guys.

You must just like girly men.

Mortimer
01-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Most blonde guys are bigger and stronger than little pussy Southern Europeans. Not to meantion taller, LOL, I usually tower over short swarthy Southern Euro guys.

not all north euro guys are blonde and not all south euro guys are dark haired, there are lots of blonde italians and brown haired germans, british, dutch etc.

Rattata
01-07-2014, 01:43 AM
mrswan, don't have your hopes high. when she means swarthy men she definietly doesn't mean a oomba loomba lookalike.

TheBlondeSalad
01-07-2014, 01:49 AM
Most blonde guys are bigger and stronger than little pussy Southern Europeans. Not to meantion taller, LOL, I usually towers over short swarthy Southern Euro guys.

Lol ffs. Dark hair is not exclusive to Southern Europeans. There's literally millions of dark haired people in Northern Europe as well.
It's obvs clear that you've never set foot out of wherever you live :picard1:

McCauley
01-07-2014, 01:52 AM
Lol ffs. Dark hair is not exclusive to Southern Europeans. There's literally millions of dark haired people in Northern Europe as well.
It's obvs clear that you've never set foot out of wherever you live :picard1:

I bet I'm taller than your man, and more muscular. Also, I bet my dick is bigger.

Mortimer
01-07-2014, 01:52 AM
mrswan, don't have your hopes high. when she means swarthy men she definietly doesn't mean a oomba loomba lookalike.

why did you add me as friend and then you say i confuse you for someone, it is you. dude

GrebluBro
01-07-2014, 01:53 AM
Don't you find this European version of me attractive?

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Global%20Celebrities(M)/Brad%20Pitt/brad-pitt-27a.jpg

All the blonde guys I've seen look like really young boys because of their hair colour and looking at blondes doesn't please my eyes. The worst thing about them is how it looks like they have no eyebrows or eyelashes...lol

GrebluBro
01-07-2014, 01:58 AM
I bet I'm taller than your man, and more muscular. Also, I bet my dick is bigger.

I am shorter than most White men but I bet my dick is bigger than average White men (using any statistic).

Why the fuck you correlate higher blondenesss rate of Northern European with look/handsome/dick-size rate of South Europeans?

Most South-Asian men/women like southern EUropeans than Northerners :lol:

McCauley
01-07-2014, 02:02 AM
I am shorter than most White men but I bet my dick is bigger than average White men (using any statistic).

Why the fuck you correlate higher blondenesss rate of Northern European with look/handsome/dick-size rate of South Europeans?

Most South-Asian men/women like southern EUropeans than Northerners :lol:

I could give a shit what your pussy ass thinks. And I could give a shit about who Indians like. Indians are fucking ugly to my eyes- short, brown, and ugly. I wouldn't fuck an Indian girl if she begged me.

Don't speak to me again, faggot. I've seen what you look like, you wouldn't speak to me this way face-to-face.

rhiannon
01-07-2014, 02:03 AM
Oh no not again...:picard2:

Rattata
01-07-2014, 02:04 AM
why did you add me as friend and then you say i confuse you for someone, it is you. dude

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

cally
01-07-2014, 02:22 AM
lately ive started liking English blond guys but I cant have them cos im a south euro wog

McCauley
01-07-2014, 02:31 AM
lately ive started liking English blond guys but I cant have them cos im a south euro wog

I thought Ghegs were light-featured giants?

And you have blue eyes= not wog.

cally
01-07-2014, 02:34 AM
I thought Ghegs were light-featured giants?

And you have blue eyes= not wog.

I was just kiddin :p

Longbowman
01-07-2014, 03:43 AM
No it is impossible. As science has proven if you are attracted to someone who is not white and you are white you will blow up. This is what will happen to you:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/archive/1/13/20080321033750!Explosion.jpg

Think pure thoughts. Yours in Christ.