PDA

View Full Version : Is married life more beneficial to men or women?

Osprey
06-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Women tend to benefit from the security and togetherness. Otherwise, they tend to become suicidal and depressed.

Arne
06-19-2012, 01:41 PM
They aswell take benefits of the guys spending their Money for fashion clothing and shoes.
Not to forget the obvious Presents like Parfume and other kinky stuff (sex toys)

Hurrem sultana
06-19-2012, 01:43 PM
i think women

Osprey
06-19-2012, 01:52 PM
For the 'ego' and 'promiscuity' of some whores, majority of women have to suffer single lives, arsehole seeders and depressing thoughts.

Arne
06-19-2012, 01:54 PM
For the 'ego' and 'promiscuity' of some whores, majority of women have to suffer single lives, arsehole seeders and depressing thoughts.

They are depressed cause they expect way too much high Standards and after they came to the insight of beeing not the center of the earth they get depressed and cry all the time.

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 01:57 PM
i think women

Women obviously. Man "benefits' by losing his freedom, losing his money, being told that Smith next door is a better husband and a man and can do more and better of everything, losing hopes and dreams. It's win lose situation. Oh I almost forgot, and to sweeten the deal here is a little factoid: married men get laid the least! :D Now the dumb shits still think they are smarter than women! Delusional dipshits! :p