PDA

View Full Version : The Official European Brotherhood Thread. :D

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Ok, times are rough we all know that, we need to stand united to face challenges, or we'll perish divided. In this thread post all that unites us, that makes us unique but common European folk. This is meant to be European Unity thread. Haters stay the fuck out of this thread! :D Put your mind in a noble state and think of all the positive things. Trolls stay the fuck out of this thread! :D Ok, let's START being constructive! I"m sick and tired of all the dipshits who cause discord! Now do your best, and as always be classy, just as or more than myself! :p Thank you! May the force be with you! :D

Siginulfo
06-19-2012, 02:52 PM
http://www.bcysa.info/600px-Soccer_ball.svg.png

BiałaZemsta
06-19-2012, 03:17 PM
My już mamy zjednoczona europę przez EU, i ty wiesz jak to się działo, bardzo źle! Uważaj bracie, wszystkie państwa europy nigdy nie będa zgadzali na żadnych. I agree that united europeans would be great, but really it's a dream.

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 03:22 PM
My już mamy zjednoczona europę przez EU, i ty wiesz jak to się działo, bardzo źle! Uważaj bracie, wszystkie państwa europy nigdy nie będa zgadzali na żadnych. I agree that united europeans would great, but really it's a dream.

Ja nie mam na mysli politycznej jednosci. Zwroc uwage na to ze Europejczycy nie lubia sie wzajemnie. Ciagle podkreslaja co ich dzieli, "divide and conquer". Tutaj maja okazje pomyslec co ich laczy. ;) Nudza mnie juz gamonie co nie potrafia myslec. Let's see what happens. ;)

Hess
06-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Great thread.

The sad thing is, this whole forum was supposed to be a European Brotherhood.

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Great thread.

Well brother, it's time to make it so!

BiałaZemsta
06-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Ja nie mam na mysli politycznej jednosci. Zwroc uwage na to ze Europejczycy nie lubia sie wzajemnie. Ciagle podkreslaja co ich dzieli, "divide and conquer". Tutaj maja okazje pomyslec co ich laczy. ;) Nudza mnie juz gamonie co nie potrafia myslec. Let's see what happens. ;)
Przecież myślisz, że nasze wrogi zaplanowali nasz śmierć przez "divide and conquer"? Cała naszej historii pokazuje że nigdy nie razem mogliśmy żyć bez kłopotów. To jest jak życie jest. There is no conspiracy.

Siginulfo
06-19-2012, 03:34 PM
It seems a Slavic Brotherhood here...

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Przecież myślisz, że nasze wrogi zaplanowali nasz śmierć przez "divide and conquer"? Cała naszej historii pokazuje że nigdy nie razem mogliśmy żyć bez kłopotów. To jest jak życie jest. There is no conspiracy.

Ja nie to mam na mysli. Wszystko podlega ewolucji, nasz umysl takze. Ja nie wierze w zadne konspirajce. To jest kwintesencja tego problemu, spoleczensto jako calosc jest bat shit crazy, i bylo od zarania dziejow. Stupidity has to end sometime. I'm sick and tired of stupid, small minded people. It's time to grow up! :D

BiałaZemsta
06-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Ja nie to mam na mysli. Wszystko podlega ewolucji, nasz umysl takze. Ja nie wierze w zadne konspirajce. To jest kwintesencja tego problemu, spoleczensto jako calosc jest bat shit crazy, i bylo od zarania dziejow. Stupidity has to end sometime. I'm sick and tired of stupid, small minded people. It's time to grow up! :D

Ja wierzę w narodowa dumę, ja nie wierzę w unia europejskę.

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 03:48 PM
I'll go first:

Every European society is deeply influenced by greco roman culture. We all listen to classical music ( the ones of us with good taste ;) ) We read classical European authors. We share ideas of democracy, freedom and individuality ( most of us, you totalitarians relax, don't get your knickers in the twist just yet ;) )

It's a start. It's your turn, make it as deep as you wish. Good luck!

Virtuous
06-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Well brother, it's time to make it so!

Should I walk away?.....

:(

Siegfried
06-19-2012, 03:51 PM
We share ideas of democracy, freedom and individuality ( most of us, you totalitarians relax, don't get your knickers in the twist just yet ;) )

It seems like I'm not welcome here.:(

Siginulfo
06-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Should I walk away?.....

No, you are He-Man:D

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Ja wierzę w narodowa dumę, ja nie wierzę w unia europejskę.

Ja tez nie! Nie o tym mowie bro. Chodzi o to co nas laczy, co mamy wspolnego w sensie pan europejskim. Zapomnij wspolnote polityczna calej Europy. ;)

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Should I walk away?.....

Heck no! You are an outstanding European! I wish we had millions just like you! Stay put bro, you belong here! :D

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 03:58 PM
It seems like I'm not welcome here.:(

Oh please. You are, just don't treat us to a rant how democracy sucks and Fascism is the only way to go. ;) You are an intelligent guy we want your input!

BiałaZemsta
06-19-2012, 04:00 PM
Ja tez nie! Nie o tym mowie bro. Chodzi o to co nas laczy, co mamy wspolnego w sensie pan europejskim. Zapomnij wspolnote polityczna calej Europy. ;)

Rozumiem o czym mówisz, ale nie będzie dobre idei bez polityków.

Siegfried
06-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Oh please. You are, just don't treat us to a rant how democracy sucks and Fascism is the only way to go. ;) You are an intelligent guy we want your input!

Alright, if you promise to keep the topic at bay as well.:thumb001:

Most European languages are part of the Indo-European group of languages, and those which aren't are usually related to at least one other European language.:thumb001:

Siginulfo
06-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Ok, visto che qui ognuno parla nella propria lingua e fa quel cavolo che gli pare, inizio anch'io.:D C'č qualche italiano?

Virtuous
06-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Xorta nista nifhem xinti tghid! :P

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Ok, visto che qui ognuno parla nella propria lingua e fa quel cavolo che gli pare, inizio anch'io.:D C'č qualche italiano?

You speak English, don't you? Use it. Most of us don't speak Italian. Try to really contribute, please!

Supreme American
06-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Great thread.

The only thing Euros on this forum seem to be able to be in brotherhood with each other about is sniping at Americans.

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 04:15 PM
The only thing Euros on this forum seem to be able to be in brotherhood with each other about is sniping at Americans.

That needs to stop as well. I can understand them having issues with our policy, heck we do ourselves. Hating colonials is just plain stupid.

Siginulfo
06-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Xorta nista nifhem xinti tghid! :P

Well spoken:cool:

Siegfried
06-19-2012, 04:24 PM
You speak English, don't you? Use it. Most of us don't speak Italian. Try to really contribute, please!

Says the guy who made several posts in Polish.:D

arcticwolf
06-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Says the guy who made several posts in Polish.:D

You're right. Mea Culpa! My Polish bro started it. It was a transgression for which I apologize! Sincerely! :p

Siginulfo
06-19-2012, 05:12 PM
You're right. Mea Culpa! My Polish bro started it. It was a transgression for which I apologize! Sincerely! :p

Go on the "Appology" thread.

Flintlocke
06-19-2012, 06:49 PM
I have "luuvd" girls from most European ethnicitys. You're all related to me. :cool: