PDA

View Full Version : Who is gonna win Euro 2012?

Holle Bolle Gijss
06-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Alright people were at the quarter finals...

Lets predict who is gonna be Euro champ 2012.

8 teams remain in these four matches;

England - Italy
Spain - France
Germany - Greece
Czech - Portugal

My bet is on Germany...

Virtuous
06-19-2012, 11:42 PM
Italia

Hurrem sultana
06-19-2012, 11:44 PM
germany

Siegfried
06-20-2012, 12:16 AM
Deutschland natürlich.

aimar
06-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Spain

Vasconcelos
06-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Referees.

Hurrem sultana
06-20-2012, 12:27 AM
you should create a poll

Holle Bolle Gijss
06-20-2012, 01:21 AM
you should create a poll
Done (thanks to Sleepytigers!)

Tony
06-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Hope Italy but we need ass, and a decent referee.

Let's say Rooney isn't fit yet and we beat'em, then we gotta face very likely Germany but the Deutchs play their quarterfinal 2 days earlier than us so we also need, in case we pass to the semis, that they at least will be forced by the Greeks to extratime or even penalty shoot out.

At that point we are at the final and eveything can happen there, Spaniard will repent not to having did the biscuit.

Corvus
06-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Germany without a shadow of a doubt

steel
06-22-2012, 04:40 AM
Germany without a shadow of a doubt
I'm not convinced by you guys at all. You didn't exactly dominate against Portugal and Holland, you just got lucky. There's no way you're going to beat Spain or even France, especially with an incompetent, stupid defender like Boatang.

Holle Bolle Gijss
06-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Die Fahne hoch! Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
Deutschland marschiert mit mutig festem Schritt.
Kam'raden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen,
Marschier'n im Geist in unser'n Reihen mit.

Well done Germany!!!! Greece turned out to be a piece of cake!!!!

How did these Greeks end up in the quarter finals anyway? The money used to support this team during this EC schould've been used to support the people of Greece anyways!

I hope they intend executing this Samaras idiot! What a shame to football that one is.

Vasconcelos
06-22-2012, 08:53 PM
How did these Greeks end up in the quarter finals anyway?

By winning.

The money used to support this team during this EC schould've been used to support the people of Greece anyways!

The Greek government doesn't waste 1€ on the Euro.

I hope they intend executing this Samaras idiot! What a shame to football that one is.

Guess you can kill all footballers then.

Holle Bolle Gijss
06-22-2012, 10:01 PM
By winning. Sure... It however wasn't winning by skill obviously. They proved that every second they played the Mannschaft and every second they played in this tournament to be fair.

The Greek government doesn't waste 1€ on the Euro. Really? So in Greece the national team gets financiel support from the Turks? Don't be naïve please.

Guess you can kill all footballers then.Why? I didn't see any of the Germans putting shame on either football as a game or their nation.

Mesrine
06-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Portugal. Since Cristiano Ronaldo finally decided to play, they have the most complete team in the tournament.

Vasconcelos
06-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Sure... It however wasn't winning by skill obviously. They proved that every second they played the Mannschaft and every second they played in this tournament to be fair.

It doesn't fucking matter, football is not a beauty contest.
Even if we don't enjoy defensive football (I think it's boring as fuck aswell), it doesn't mean it's not a valid tactic. Besides, the fact the players are amongst the less skilled in the whole competition, and yet managed to proceed to the Quarter-Finals and score 2 against Germany shows how devoted and organized they were.

Really? So in Greece the national team gets financiel support from the Turks? Don't be naïve please.
Maybe in Greece things are different, but here the FPF doesn't use governmental funds for the Euro stay. Don't be so hastened please.

Why? I didn't see any of the Germans putting shame on either football as a game or their nation.
Because footballers are all cunts, that's what "footballer" means.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 10:13 PM
i think we will see Spain and Germany in the finals

Rouxinol
06-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Portugal, against all odds.

Holle Bolle Gijss
06-22-2012, 10:53 PM
It doesn't fucking matter, football is not a beauty contest.
Even if we don't enjoy defensive football (I think it's boring as fuck aswell), it doesn't mean it's not a valid tactic. Besides, the fact the players are amongst the less skilled in the whole competition, and yet managed to proceed to the Quarter-Finals and score 2 against Germany shows how devoted and organized they were.For fucks sake what kind of reply is this? Ofcourse they managed to get to the quarter finals. Easy poule and luck will do that. The 2 against germany you can deduct by one on account of a penalty that was misjudged. So wheres the devotion and organisation in that?

Maybe in Greece things are different, but here the FPF doesn't use governmental funds for the Euro stay. Don't be so hastened please. You actually believe that National teams don't get funded by their governments? How naïve again...

Because footballers are all cunts, that's what "footballer" means.In your opinion maybe...

Vasconcelos
06-22-2012, 11:09 PM
For fucks sake what kind of reply is this? Ofcourse they managed to get to the quarter finals. Easy poule and luck will do that. The 2 against germany you can deduct by one on account of a penalty that was misjudged. So wheres the devotion and organisation in that?
I bolded the funniest part.
Their fighting spirit is unmatched by any other team in this competition, regardless of how clumsy and unskilled their players are. What would you have them do, playing as equals against Germany? That'd be fun, it'd end up in 10-0, how fucking nice is that?
If you don't value player effort, I'd say sports are just not for you.

You actually believe that National teams don't get funded by their governments? How naïve again...
I didn't say that, I said FPF doesn't use the funds for this competition which is a different thing and it's a fact. I left open the possibility of things being different in Greece.
Please don't be dishonest to put other words in my mouth.

This is an extremelly stupid and pointless discussion, I'm off.
Congratulations to Greece and the Czechs for their performances.

GeistFaust
06-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Its good to see that everyone is pointing out that Germany seems to be too weak to win it, because I think they are just picking up their momentum, which they will carry all the way to a victory. I might be a bit too optimistic, but I don't think anyone will beat Germany, although you can never count out anyone at this point.

I think we should see some tight and close games from here on out with luck and some good skill winning it by just a slight margin. I feel as if people are over exaggerating Germany's weakness on defense, since their midfield and offense are so good.

The midfield, especially Schweinsteiger was a bit sloppy today, but then again they seemed to have an attack oriented game plan from the start. This made them vulnerable to attacks, but for the most part they easily repulsed these attacks, although I fear that a team with a good midfield and dynamic offense could possibly give Germany a problem.