PDA

View Full Version : did you ever used sexuality as a weapon

Mortimer
06-20-2012, 08:04 PM
to hurt someone, play with his/her feelings or degrade him/her? or would you do it?

Hurrem sultana
06-20-2012, 08:05 PM
nope

Corvus
06-20-2012, 08:06 PM
No, its not in my arsenal, I have other weapons

Mortimer
06-20-2012, 08:06 PM
nope

good attitude

Mary
06-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Yes, I think a lot of guys like it.

Mortimer
06-20-2012, 08:11 PM

and have you ever been victim?

Mortimer
06-20-2012, 08:15 PM
a good song, which deals with sexuality can hurt, bosnian will understand the language:)
8MFQXACP1gw

Mary
06-20-2012, 08:37 PM
and have you ever been victim?

No.

safinator
06-20-2012, 08:40 PM
No.
I can't believe you're not victim of IM sex appeal.

Kazimiera
06-20-2012, 08:40 PM
When I was younger.

I've grew out of it. My life is much simpler now.

aimar
06-20-2012, 08:41 PM
no, can men even use their sexuality as a weapon?

Mortimer
06-20-2012, 08:43 PM

of course there are playboys who break the heart of girls

Kazimiera
06-20-2012, 08:49 PM

Absoutely. Guys cheating on girls with other girls to make them jealous. That's using sexuality as a weapon.

But one can also use sexuality to one's own advantage. When I did my driver's license I wore a super-short mini skirt (this was a loooong time ago). Even when I drove the car onto the pavement and clipped someone's rose bushes he was too busy looking at my legs. I passed the test. I was quite surprised that he didn't want to fail me so he could get another mini-skirt ride. I also left a bottle of expensive brandy by the passenger seat. I think the brandy is what sealed the deal.

aimar
06-20-2012, 08:51 PM
Absoutely. Guys cheating on girls with other girls to make them jealous. That's using sexuality as a weapon.

But one can also use sexuality to one's own advantage. When I did my driver's license I wore a super-short mini skirt (this was a loooong time ago). Even when I drove the car onto the pavement and clipped someone's rose bushes he was too busy looking at my legs. I passed the test. I was quite surprised that he didn't want to fail me so he could get another mini-skirt ride. I also left a bottle of expensive brandy by the passenger seat. I think the brandy is what sealed the deal.

lol some men are so easily corrupted

Vixen
06-20-2012, 08:51 PM
But one can also use sexuality to one's own advantage. When I did my driver's license I wore a super-short mini skirt (this was a loooong time ago). Even when I drove the car onto the pavement and clipped someone's rose bushes he was too busy looking at my legs. I passed the test.

Maybe I should try this next time. I already failed two driving exams. :D

Kazimiera
06-20-2012, 08:56 PM
Maybe I should try this next time. I already failed two driving exams. :D

Ultra short skirt
look sweet and innocent
1 bottle of whiskey or brandy by the passenger side (he will know what its for)
You "accidentally" touch his knee when trying to change gears. If he gets hit by all these things just upon getting into the vehicle with you, you can then be sure that driving is the last thing on his mind.

Fortis in Arduis
06-20-2012, 10:28 PM
Yes, I am ashamed to say that I did.

It made myself and others very unhappy, and so followed a long period of abstinence.

I have done everything that I can to avoid repeating this mistake with my current partner, and it has helped us to avoid some hurt feelings.

I recommend never using lust as a weapon. Be kind to one another.

Kalitas
06-20-2012, 10:40 PM
No, I'm too innocent and naive to think about that

Han Cholo
06-20-2012, 10:43 PM
I recall one time I dived into a pool with only my underwear as I had no bathing suit, so the pool was full of people, I pulled my underwear down and raised it like a flag with my hand, then I swam across the pool towards them and everyone ran away, almost like I pulled out a sword.

Does that count?

Supreme American
06-20-2012, 10:48 PM

Do tell!

Supreme American
06-20-2012, 10:50 PM

That's dumping material right there. Not someone to stay with.

Maddy
06-20-2012, 11:36 PM
Um....no....I wouldn't even begin to know how...lol...

Fortis in Arduis
06-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Um....no....I wouldn't even begin to know how...lol...

A little birdie told me otherwise.

Take the shame. ;)

Amarantine
06-21-2012, 01:07 PM
to hurt someone, play with his/her feelings or degrade him/her? or would you do it?

u r in bad mood, please, open your heart and tell us...who is she?You know, planet is not big enough...:coffee:

Mortimer
06-21-2012, 03:21 PM
u r in bad mood, please, open your heart and tell us...who is she?You know, planet is not big enough...:coffee:

lol:D yes it did happened to me at times. im not immune to such stuff.:) but no, im not in bad mood now. the thread is generall not about me.:)

Fortis in Arduis
06-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Women are being programmed to use their sexuality as a commodity by the media, by advertising, and the end result of this can only be disaster for society. Relationships will become purely transactional arrangements, with little or no framework to facilitate spiritual growth.

Leading on from Mary's Gold-Digger Bubble thread, men will also follow suit.

I do not see a good future for relationships if people see their bodies as mere commodities, and lust as a tool to ensnare others. There has to be more to life than this, and we must try to stop the next generation from being brainwashed by MTV culture.

Rant over, but it isn't over, because it's a serious worry. :(

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
06-21-2012, 03:52 PM
Ultra short skirt
look sweet and innocent
1 bottle of whiskey or brandy by the passenger side (he will know what its for)
You "accidentally" touch his knee when trying to change gears. If he gets hit by all these things just upon getting into the vehicle with you, you can then be sure that driving is the last thing on his mind.

surely you don't think that a touch to the knee is enough to sway a man?

and bringing alcohol to a driving test? You are a crazy girl.. :crazy:

Mraz
06-21-2012, 03:58 PM
Weapon no, but tool yes, once I used my d* as an hammer, I needed to put a nail, but it didn't work.

Vixen
06-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Using your sexuality to hurt some one is one thing, but using it to your advantage (like Loony´s example) is quite common, especially among women. I think most of us have done it at some point, some more innocently than others. :D

Mortimer
06-21-2012, 04:15 PM
Using your sexuality to hurt some one is one thing, but using it to your advantage (like Loony´s example) is quite common, especially among women. I think most of us have done it at some point, some more innocently than others. :D

i agree the latter is much less immoral then the former:thumb001:

StonyArabia
06-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Only cowards use sexuality as weapon. So of course never and never will.

Kazimiera
06-21-2012, 06:53 PM
surely you don't think that a touch to the knee is enough to sway a man?

and bringing alcohol to a driving test? You are a crazy girl.. :crazy:

Short skirt, no panties...
Nice bottle of brandy with his name written on...

Whatever swayed him, it as sure as hell wasn't my driving skills.

:lol00002:

Hess
06-21-2012, 06:58 PM
Only cowards use sexuality as weapon. So of course never and never will.

I think this question applies mostly to Girls.

Girls certainly have more ways to use their sexuality as a weapon than men.

Mortimer
06-21-2012, 07:24 PM
I think this question applies mostly to Girls.

Girls certainly have more ways to use their sexuality as a weapon than men.

actually they do, but men can as well, they can use the flirt factor for their advantage if they are handsome,and they can also play around w/girls

Heart of Oak
06-21-2012, 07:44 PM
^
Ditto in my 20s, but never these days, too old for sex games now!

Cynewald
06-23-2012, 01:46 PM
No. I'm not goodlooking enough. Not that I would If I was goodlooking either.