PDA

View Full Version : The Official Pledge Thread

arcticwolf
06-22-2012, 03:19 AM
Do you feel like you are not all you can be? You don't really live up to your potential. Are you a disappointment to yourself and others? You put up a nice front but deep down you know you are a mess. Are you tired of it? You wish every night when you go to bed that you wake up as someone else? Well, don't be a loser, and pledge right now, what you will do to grow as a human being and a better man/woman. There is no time to waste, do it now. Do it! :D

Osprey
06-22-2012, 03:22 AM
This thread will reduce the amount of online users at TA by a substantial amount if taken seriously

arcticwolf
06-22-2012, 03:23 AM
I'll go first. I pledge to intensify the spiritual quest. I will not stop until I am fully enlightened! :D

Ok I don't expect you to be this drastic, but I expect you to do something! Do something already! ;)

arcticwolf
06-22-2012, 03:24 AM
This thread will reduce the amount of online users at TA by a substantial amount if taken seriously

It is very serious! The purpose of life is to grow! Fucking around does not work in the long term! :D

Osprey
06-22-2012, 03:26 AM
I pledge to find out the secrets of anti matter and wormholes completely before I rest. :)

arcticwolf
06-22-2012, 03:30 AM
I pledge to find out the secrets of anti matter and wormholes completely before I rest. :)

Awesome! But you can do better! Study Abhidhamma. The 4 ultimate realities are described there in detail. :thumb001:

Osprey
06-22-2012, 03:31 AM
Awesome! But you can do better! Study Abhidhamma. The 4 ultimate realities are described there in detail. :thumb001:

They will coincide as fields of study after you complete your enlightenment. :D

arcticwolf
06-22-2012, 03:32 AM
They will coincide as fields of study after you complete your enlightenment. :D

When one becomes fully enlightened, one is omniscient. so yeah you are right, I'll be the shit! :D

Zorg
06-22-2012, 03:56 AM
I'll go first. I pledge to intensify the spiritual quest. I will not stop until I am fully enlightened! :D

Ok I don't expect you to be this drastic, but I expect you to do something! Do something already! ;)

If you're looking for enlightenment do some mushrooms.
If you're looking for a good time, grab yourself a larger :cool:

arcticwolf
06-22-2012, 04:51 AM
If you're looking for enlightenment do some mushrooms.
If you're looking for a good time, grab yourself a larger :cool:

Friend that won't work. Temporary chemically induced solutions are no solution at all. What I'm looking for is the real article. There are no shortcuts to anywhere really worth going. ;)

Zorg
06-22-2012, 05:18 AM
Friend that won't work. Temporary chemically induced solutions are no solution at all. What I'm looking for is the real article. There are no shortcuts to anywhere really worth going. ;)

Yes there are bad drugs, but not all drugs are bad or evil, the indivual plays a huge role in how he or she utilizes these chemicals.

Marijuana and Psychedelics such as mushrooms for example, is not a shortcut.

Quite the opposite, It's a navigational guide in to unexplored pathways of your mind that you may have never threaded if it wasn't for the tools that have naturally been given to us by mother nature it self.

Please if you will, watch these two videos and tell me what you think:
yk3EBmiURgw

YmDYoQfn5c0

Drawing-slim
06-22-2012, 05:33 AM

Lol
Great characters can be fiund only on losers

Osprey
06-22-2012, 05:41 AM
Lol
Great characters can be fiund only on losers

:confused3:

Drawing-slim
06-22-2012, 06:32 AM
What i'm trying to say i guess, is that in my life experience the most interesting pleasent characters i've gotten to know are some sort of losers.
Of course depends what we define losers.
Im not talking about some ugly souls lowlife losers wich regsrdless if theu're well off or not they are losers to me, because they lack likable character.

Osprey
06-22-2012, 06:33 AM
What i'm trying to say i guess, is that in my life experience the most interesting pleasent characters i've gotten to know are some sort of losers.
Of course depends what we define losers.
Im not talking about some ugly souls lowlife losers wich regsrdless if theu're well off or not they are losers to me, because they lack likable character.

You mean I'm not popular but i am funny?

Drawing-slim
06-22-2012, 06:40 AM
Likabe or pleasent Doesnt have to be only in a comedic sense.. Anyway

Frigga
07-02-2012, 07:44 PM
I pledge to do better about my procrastination. :nod: