PDA

View Full Version : Existentional Help ( Dedicated to those who go thru rough times.)

arcticwolf
06-22-2012, 05:15 AM
Inspired by the issues some members go thru, this thread is dedicated to all those who see little hope and look for a reason to go on, to make sense of it all. I need everybody's help. Truly become human when you post in this thread. Dumb asses please don't post here. If you lack empathy, are a psychopath, or are just plain stupid, please don't post. This is intended as help to those who truly need it. If you have an existential question or a problem please post it here. Let's get it going. There is nothing you have to go thru alone, we can tackle any issue here. There is a lot of smart people here, so don't rough it alone, let others help you! Don't consider suicide consider help! Everybody let's do our best to help those who need our help! Thanks a lot!

Jedthehumanoid
06-22-2012, 08:20 PM
It always saddens me when you get an honest discussion between friends just how many people suffer from depression and in particular young people. Good thread, nice sentiment. Empathy is what's often missing in this world.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 08:22 PM
nice thread ,,,it always helps to open your heart to someone,ven cry out to the person...God created us to help each other ;)

korkolola
06-22-2012, 08:39 PM
One friend of mine has once rightfully said: 'If you are a thinking person, you will never really be able to be happy'. On the other hand, happiness requires effort. 'So if you want to be happy, be'. Hugs to everybody.

Breedingvariety
06-22-2012, 08:43 PM
Yes, great thread. So far nobody has asked for help.;)

Rastko
06-22-2012, 08:50 PM
Maybe I could post something but certain users will use it for their ''psycho-analysis'' in totally irrelevant topics for that matter.And of course they will be tolerated.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 01:24 AM
Maybe I could post something but certain users will use it for their ''psycho-analysis'' in totally irrelevant topics for that matter.And of course they will be tolerated.

Well, you can post it in a non personal fashion. You don't need to share details, we can do it in a general manner. Think of it this way, it's like debugging code, the more eyes you have on it the better the chances are of finding bugs. Just stay within your comfort level. Screw idiots I have no more patience for them. I don't give a fuck what they think, but you may feel different about them. :p