PDA

View Full Version : Macedonians Like Croats More Than Serbs

iNird
06-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Macedonians have the most positive opinion of Croats in the region while Serbs have the most negative, the research shows.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/neighbours-see-croats-as-hospitable-but-militant

Yikes. I guess Pigeon did not participate in teh survey.

:coffee:

Panopticon
06-22-2012, 02:27 PM
"Croats have the highest opinions of Hungarians, Italians and Austrians." Three nations who tried to dominate Croatia for most of their history.

I guess they all have Stockholm-syndrome.

Vojnik
06-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Croats are our Bro's. :)

Za Dom Spremni!

Midori
06-22-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/neighbours-see-croats-as-hospitable-but-militant

Yikes. I guess Pigeon did not participate in teh survey.

So what, I agree with the poll results anyway. :ninja

Vojnik
06-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Sadly, the most hated would probably be Bulgaria.

Insuperable
06-22-2012, 03:42 PM
"Croats have the highest opinions of Hungarians, Italians and Austrians." Three nations who tried to dominate Croatia for most of their history.

Do you maybe think that because of my posts? If yes my opinion is not opinion of an entire nation.
If no is there any survey you base your opinions on?

Midori
06-22-2012, 03:44 PM

I understand why most Macedonians hate them. They constantly try to tell us that we're the same people as them.

Insuperable
06-22-2012, 03:47 PM

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 03:49 PM
They perceive Serbs as militant nationalists and as aggressive, and Bosniaks as religious, hospitable, conservative, funny, happy and traditionalist.

This is true,serbs are too radical but not religious,and bosniaks and croats are more into tradition and religion and not radicalism/nationalism

88% of bosniaks see themselves as "religious",91% of croats and only 60% of serbs
This is about bosnian croats,serbs,and bosniaks

Dilberth
06-22-2012, 03:49 PM
"Croats have the highest opinions of Hungarians, Italians and Austrians."

We don't.I guess those researches are not very reliable.

Dilberth
06-22-2012, 03:51 PM
This is true,serbs are too radical but not religious,and bosniaks and croats are more into tradition and religion and not radicalism/nationalism

88% of bosniaks see themselves as "religious",91% of croats and only 60% of serbs
This is about bosnian croats,serbs,and bosniaks

Source?

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Source?

a survey i read about few years ago

the most religious people were albanians from Macedonia(over 95% said)

Dilberth
06-22-2012, 03:56 PM
a survey i read about few years ago

the most religious people were albanians from Macedonia(over 95% said)

Post it here?

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Post it here?

I do not have it

But you have this one,the results are somewhat different though(79% of serbs,88% of bosniaks and 89% of croats)

http://www.wvsevsdb.com/wvs/WVSAnalizeQuestion.jsp

I have no idea which survery is older

iNird
06-22-2012, 03:59 PM

Probably, Albania.

Vojnik
06-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Probably, Albania.

Nah. The hatred is more towards ethnic Albanians living in Macedonia rather then Albania itself. It is my understanding that Albanians in Albania are decent people, unlike the ones in Macedonia and Kosovo for example.

iNird
06-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Nah. The hatred is more towards ethnic Albanians living in Macedonia rather then Albania itself. It is my understanding that Albanians in Albania are decent people, unlike the ones in Macedonia and Kosovo for example.

I have heard that Macedonians do like Albanians from Albania more but I thought the negative perception of Albanians in Macedonia would lead people to say they dislike Albanians in general.

From what i have seen, i think Macedonians like Southern Albanians more. There are orthodox Albanians and the muslim Southern Albanians are not religious and Southern Albanians aren't nationalistic (not towards Macedonians atleast.) Macedonians even use the word "geg" as an insult towards Albanians in Macedonia and Kosova which leads me to my conclusion

BTW, Albanians from Macedonia are more than "decent" people as well. ;) The biggest issue you have with Albanians from Macedonia is that you have to share a country with us. Albanians from Macedonia don't dislike Bulgarians nearly as much as they do Macedonians for the same reason IMO.

Vojnik
06-22-2012, 04:18 PM
I have heard that Macedonians do like Albanians from Albania more but I thought the negative perception of Albanians in Macedonia would lead people to say they dislike Albanians in general.

From what i have seen, i think Macedonians like Southern Albanians more. There are orthodox Albanians and the muslim Southern Albanians are not religious and Southern Albanians aren't nationalistic (not towards Macedonians atleast.) Macedonians even use the word "geg" as an insult towards Albanians in Macedonia and Kosova which leads me to my conclusion

BTW, Albanians from Macedonia are more than "decent" people as well. ;) The biggest issue you have with Albanians from Macedonia is that you have to share a country with us. Albanians from Macedonia don't dislike Bulgarians nearly as much as they do Macedonians for the same reason IMO.

I do not view the Albanianization of Macedonia as 'decent'. Our minister of Defence is Albanian. There is Albanian writing everywhere (especially in the north west). In the north west you will hardly see one Macedonian flag but hundreds of Albanian flags. They are just three reasons out of many why Albanians of Macedonia are hated.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 04:21 PM
I do not view the Albanianization of Macedonia as 'decent'. Our minister of Defence is Albanian. There is Albanian writing everywhere (especially in the north west). In the north west you will hardly see one Macedonian flag but hundreds of Albanian flags. They are just three reasons out of many why Albanians of Macedonia are hated.

Dude albanians are around 35% of your country...you think a big minority like that can be ignored? what is wrong with you? in Bosnia we have only 10% croats and they have bigger rights than your 35% of albanians

iNird
06-22-2012, 04:24 PM

So you hate us because we are numerous then and see us as a threat to Macedonia. If I was a Macedonian like you, I would hate us as well. But maybe if you adopted the stance that Macedonia is multi-ethnic state with different ethnicities (like it has historically been) maybe you wouldn't be so hateful. If Albanians felt better integrated into the Macedonian state, maybe you wouldn't see so many Albanian flags.

Oh ye, blame your politicians for having an coalition with an Albanian party. VMRO could have made a coalition with SDSM and hypothetically created an all Macedonian ruling party. Then there would be no Albanian defense minister (who IMO is under-qualified to be one.) His nomination is the result of politics.

Vojnik
06-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Dude albanians are around 35% of your country...you think a big minority like that can be ignored? what is wrong with you? in Bosnia we have only 10% croats and they have bigger rights than your 35% of albanians

First of all, Albanians are 25%. Secondly, how is there something wrong with me? because I don't want to lose Macedonian territory? because I don't want Albanian to be taught to Macedonians at schools? because I don't want a former terrorist to be the minister of Defence of Macedonia?

Bosnian, Bosnia and Macedonia are in two completely different circumstances, you can not apply Bosnian issues to Macedonian issues.

iNird
06-22-2012, 04:35 PM
First of all, Albanians are 25%. Secondly, how is there something wrong with me? because I don't want to lose Macedonian territory? because I don't want Albanian to be taught to Macedonians at schools? because I don't want a former terrorist to be the minister of Defence of Macedonia?

Bosnian, Bosnia and Macedonia are in two completely different circumstances, you can not apply Bosnian issues to Macedonian issues.

Fatmir Besimi was never part of the NLA first of all so he isn't a "terrorist." Stop parroting shit other people say and think for yourself. And you don't want to use Bosnia as an example because you see it as a threat to your identity. Instead you want to use an example of an ethnic state but that isn't practical either since Macedonia is multi-ethnic.

You see the dilemma here brah?

Midori
06-22-2012, 09:08 PM

You don't even live in Macedonia so why do you care? Those Macedonians who live here and don't like it should move to another country, like I'm planning to do and stop complaining and blaming Albanians for everything.

Archduke
06-22-2012, 09:26 PM
I understand why most Macedonians hate them. They constantly try to tell us that we're the same people as them.

Not true. Macedonians hate us because of Mother Serbia. Not sure, but in the fyromian history books they say that Bulgarians are turko-mongols and biggest enemy of Macedonia, while we are the closest nation to them and we support them every time. We recognized Republic of Macedonia first. :thumbs up

Midori
06-22-2012, 09:27 PM
while we are the closest nation to them

You are not closer to us than other Yugoslavs.

Archduke
06-22-2012, 09:36 PM
You are not closer to us than other Yugoslavs.

We are all South Slavs, so we are all closer, but the Macedonians are more closer to Bulgarians, no wonder why our nations are in the Eastern group and other yugos in Western group.

poiuytrewq0987
06-22-2012, 09:38 PM
You don't even live in Macedonia so why do you care? Those Macedonians who live here and don't like it should move to another country, like I'm planning to do and stop complaining and blaming Albanians for everything.

Good, leave Macedonia. We don't need more Srbomani. Got enough of them already.

Midori
06-22-2012, 09:41 PM
We are all South Slavs, so we are all closer, but the Macedonians are more closer to Bulgarians, no wonder why our nations are in the Eastern group and other yugos in Western group.

Macedonia is Western Balkans.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Western_Balkans.PNG/220px-Western_Balkans.PNG

European Union institutions and member states define the "Western Balkans" as Albania and the former Yugoslavia, minus Slovenia.[17]

Midori
06-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Good, leave Macedonia. We don't need more Srbomani. Got enough of them already.

Serboman or not, I'm still more Macedonian than you.

Archduke
06-22-2012, 09:43 PM
Macedonia is Western Balkans.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Western_Balkans.PNG/220px-Western_Balkans.PNG

List of the South Slavic peoples and ethnic groups, including population figures:[51]
Eastern group: (up to 12,500,000 all together)
Bulgarians = 8 to 10,000,000
Macedonians = 2 to 2,500,000
Torlaks
Western group: (up to 24,900,000 all together)
Serbs = 10,500,000
Croats = 8 to 8,500,000
Bosniaks = 3,000,000
Slovenes = 2,500,000
Montenegrins = 400,000
Yugoslavs, Bunjevci, Muslims by nationality, Torlaks and other minor ethnic groups

From Wikipedia. :cool:

poiuytrewq0987
06-22-2012, 09:44 PM

Ah, so you admit you are a Srboman. Nice of you to finally admit it. By the way there's no chance in hell you will ever be more Macedonian than I am. You have Serbo-Hungarian blood plus Macedonian... r u sure you don't have Albanian too? You should either respect the country you live in or get the hell out which I see you are in progress on the latter and that is good.

Archduke
06-22-2012, 09:47 PM

You said you have Serbian and Magyar ancestry (except Macedonian), or i am wrong? :confused: If you feel so related to South Slavs from the Western group, why you don't live in Serbia, or Croatia?

Midori
06-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Ah, so you admit you are a Srboman. Nice of you to finally admit it.

I didn't admit it, because I'm not a Serboman.

By the way there's no chance in hell you will ever be more Macedonian than I am. You have Serbo-Hungarian blood plus Macedonian... r u sure you don't have Albanian too? You should either respect the country you live in or get the hell out which I see you are in progress on the latter and that is good.

My ancestry doesn't matter, like I said, I'm more Macedonian than you. You don't speak a word of our language and you don't live in Macedonia. On top of that, you're a Bulgaroman and no one likes Bulgaromans here. And don't worry, I'll move out of here and go to live in some East Slavic country because our country will be predominately Muslim in the future and I don't want to live among so many Muslims. (Luckily, there are none of them in my part of Skopje)

Midori
06-22-2012, 09:54 PM
You said you have Serbian and Magyar ancestry (except Macedonian), or i am wrong? :confused: If you feel so related to South Slavs from the Western group, why you don't live in Serbia, or Croatia?

I was talking about Macedonians in general. Most of them feel more related to Croats than to Bulgarians.

Archduke
06-22-2012, 09:59 PM
I was talking about Macedonians in general. Most of them feel more related to Croats than to Bulgarians.

They probably feel closer to Croats, but the facts are otherwise. Macedonians just don't want to be connected to turko-mongols like us, but sadly, they are and they forever will be more connected to Bulgaria.

poiuytrewq0987
06-22-2012, 10:06 PM
I didn't admit it, because I'm not a Serboman.

My ancestry doesn't matter, like I said, I'm more Macedonian than you. You don't speak a word of our language and you don't live in Macedonia. On top of that, you're a Bulgaroman and no one likes Bulgaromans here. And don't worry, I'll move out of here and go to live in some East Slavic country because our country will be predominately Muslim in the future and I don't want to live among so many Muslims. (Luckily, there are none of them in my part of Skopje)

Good for u

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 12:06 PM

25% is much too,and the albanians have a right to the country too.Macedonia does not belong only to you guys,it is a country of albanians too so you have to give them their rights,whether you like it or not

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 12:09 PM
25% is much too,and the albanians have a right to the country too.Macedonia does not belong only to you guys,it is a country of albanians too so you have to give them their rights,whether you like it or not

Bosnia is a country for Serbs and Croats too... :wink

morski
06-23-2012, 12:10 PM

I'm generally opposed to collective rights, the concept of it undermines the whole idea of universal human rights.

Something like that:

Ayn Rand, developer of the philosophy of Objectivism asserted that a group, as such, has no rights. She maintained that only an individual man can possess rights, and therefore the expression "individual rights" is a redundancy, while the expression "collective rights" is a contradiction in terms. In this view, a man can neither acquire new rights by joining a group nor lose the rights which he does possess. Man can be in a group without want or the group minority, without rights. According to this philosophy, individual rights are not subject to a public vote, a majority has no right to vote away the rights of a minority, the political function of rights is precisely to protect minorities from the will of majorities, and the smallest minority on earth is the individual.[4] This could be argued to contravene the idea of corporate personhood.

Midori
06-23-2012, 03:03 PM

They already have more rights in Macedonia than ethnic Macedonians :confused:

dralos
06-23-2012, 03:40 PM
we dont:mad:,we are being discriminated all the time,today albo guy was arrested just for expressing his opinion by burning a flag:D while monkeys didnt get arrested when they burned albo flag:mad:

iNird
06-23-2012, 03:54 PM

How so?

Midori
06-23-2012, 04:02 PM
How so?

Albos are tolerated way more than Macedonians are. They can get away easy with doing illegal stuff just because they're a minority. And the Macedonian government makes sure they all get welfare and/or jobs, while some Macedonians are literally starving and dirt poor and they still can't get those things.

Vukodav
06-23-2012, 04:03 PM
we dont:mad:,we are being discriminated all the time,today albo guy was arrested just for expressing his opinion by burning a flag:D while monkeys didnt get arrested when they burned albo flag:mad:

great way to expres his love towards the country that he is living in :coffee:
you have your own country. burn some flags there. let neighbouring countries to live in peace.

iNird
06-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Albos are tolerated way more than Macedonians are. They can get away easy with doing illegal stuff just because they're a minority.

This is an unbased claim and there really is no way to refute this or prove it. Do you have some examples?

And the Macedonian government makes sure they all get welfare and/or jobs, while some Macedonians are literally starving and dirt poor and they still can't get those things.

Jobs? I'm assuming you are referring to public jobs since private jobs are up to the employers (who I would assume to be predominately Macedonian and I would assume these private employers employ favorably to people of their ethnic origin.) According to the latest information, Albanians (and other minorities) are still underrepresented in government jobs.

Last year’s percentage of Albanians employed in the civil service was 17.2 per cent, far from the goal of 25 per cent, which represents the percentage of Albanians in Macedonia's population. The increase from 2010 to 2011 was only 0.3 per cent.

And something like 17% is a big improvement compared to the situation 10-15 years ago. Macedonians are engrained with this mentality that government jobs are "theirs" (this is something that is a product of the Tito era) therefore, the increase participation of Albanians is deemed as "Albanians are taking our jobs." Well the reality of the situation is Macedonians are still overrepresented in the public force. Whether you want to argue that these Albanians are not qualified for their position is another story. And I would agree that many of them are not qualified.......but I don't think the situation differs from Macedonians. These jobs are given to those with connections not qualifications for Macedonians and Albanians alike. And since Macedonians have historically been dominant in the public sector and will continue to give their cousins, friends, political allies, etc these jobs.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/macedonia-lags-with-minority-workers-employment

Albanians have a much higher unemployment rate in Macedonia as well.

Albanians in Macedonia are dirt poor as well. The Albanians that are well off IMO have relatives that work abroad and send money back. There are other business owners that do well for themselves as well. Other than these two groups, Albanians are just as poor if not poorer than their Macedonian counterparts IMO.

Midori
06-23-2012, 04:30 PM
This is an unbased claim and there really is no way to refute this or prove it. Do you have some examples?

Yes, there are MANY examples. It is well known here that in the Albanian villages, no one pays the bills for electricity, but they are tolerated and no one dares cut off the power to their properties.

Albanians in Macedonia are dirt poor as well. The Albanians that are well off IMO have relatives that work abroad and send money back. There are other business owners that do well for themselves as well. Other than these two groups, Albanians are just as poor if not poorer than their Macedonian counterparts IMO.

Actually, Albanians here are known to be rich. Just look at Albanian villages, all you see is new, big houses while Macedonian villages only have few old poor people living there and their houses are falling apart. Some Macedonian girls have Albo boyfriends just because they are known to have a lot of money.

iNird
06-23-2012, 04:47 PM
Yes, there are MANY examples. It is well known here that in the Albanian villages, no one pays the bills for electricity, but they are tolerated and no one dares cut off the power to their properties.

My uncle in Macedonia pays the amount of electricity comparable to what I do in the United States. Again I think these are just stereotypes. I don't bring up stereotypes that Albanians are discriminated by police either. Even last year on my trip back from Albania I saw how we were treated at the borders (Albanian/Macedonian border.) All the Macedonians were allowed to pass from Albania, with no issues. They even cut the line and they weren't checked at all. But the Albanians emigrants coming from Italy had to wait on one line while the Macedonian patrol guards would inspect each car to find something they could declare and make a few euros. But oh ye, the border did have one Albanian border patrol there. The lil house negro to make sure he kept the Albanians in check because the Albanians were complaining about the situation. Didn't matter what we said. We waited for hours while the few Makos would pass us. Great minority rights.

Actually, Albanians here are known to be rich. Just look at Albanian villages, all you see is new, big houses while Macedonian villages only have few old poor people living there and their houses are falling apart. Some Macedonian girls have Albo boyfriends just because they are known to have a lot of money.

I know the general Macedonian stereotype, Albanians have big houses and nice cars because they sell drugs and perform in other illegal activities. Truth is, most of them are houses financed by emigrants. I have a big house as well in Macedonia, larger than the one I have in the West, too bad it's empty 11 out of the 12 months. My father's brother who also lives in the West but is not as successful, resides in the old house my father lived in.

Many villages are also abandoned in general, that's what happens when everyone moves to the West or to urban centers like Skopje.

I've been to Skopje before and wonder how all the nice cars with Skopje license plates could be afforded. Where I'm from, most of the nice cars have license plates from Switzerland, Germany, Italy, etc. I guess I should just assume Macedonians are rich, eh?

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 04:50 PM
I've been to Skopje before and wonder how all the nice cars with Skopje license plates could be afforded. Where I'm from, most of the nice cars have license plates from Switzerland, Germany, Italy, etc. I guess I should just assume Macedonians are rich, eh?

You make me think of an occurrence when I was walking by the opera house I saw a car parked in a lot nearby that had American license plate of a state I can't remember which but I found that extremely weird. I don't think it was a fancy car at all but still I couldn't believe the owner brought it all the way from the US to Macedonia.

iNird
06-23-2012, 04:56 PM
You make me think of an occurrence when I was walking by the opera house I saw a car parked in a lot nearby that had American license plate of a state I can't remember which but I found that extremely weird. I don't think it was a fancy car at all but still I couldn't believe the owner brought it all the way from the US to Macedonia.

He's the smart Balkanite. The dumb Balkanite brings a Mercedes to show off in the Balkans while drives a Hyundai in the United States.

:D

Insuperable
06-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Soon Albanians will have THE rights in Macedonia when they claim it as Kosovo:D

Crn Volk
10-16-2020, 08:39 AM
Yes we do like Croats more than Serbs, by far

Jana
10-16-2020, 09:54 AM

And Croats like Macedonians. They are probably most liked south Slavs in ex Yu. But I think Serbs don't dislike you either.

Novi Pazar
10-16-2020, 11:36 AM

I know the pavlic and VMRO connection from years gone by lol

Novi Pazar
10-16-2020, 11:38 AM
Two Serb peoples hating Serbs, l mean, disliking lmao

Castor
10-17-2020, 01:57 PM
Two Serb peoples hating Serbs, l mean, disliking lmao

They would do everything just to distance themselves from Serbs as Milo's "Montenegrins" did too. The so-called Bosniaks, Montenegrins, Croats and Macedonians mostly show their Serbian origin by their complexed hatred on everything that has to do with Serbia, they run away from Serbs like Devil from Christ... Believe me, my friend, they are aware of their origin. Even the ancestors of user Crn Volk celebrated Serbian Slava, which further proves who their ancestors were..

They can hate us as much as they want, their hatred will not change their origin, it can only hide it for a while..

MegaArgus1
10-17-2020, 08:26 PM
They would do everything just to distance themselves from Serbs as Milo's "Montenegrins" did too. The so-called Bosniaks, Montenegrins, Croats and Macedonians mostly show their Serbian origin by their complexed hatred on everything that has to do with Serbia, they run away from Serbs like Devil from Christ... Believe me, my friend, they are aware of their origin. Even the ancestors of user Crn Volk celebrated Serbian Slava, which further proves who their ancestors were..

They can hate us as much as they want, their hatred will not change their origin, it can only hide it for a while..

The main reason why we want to distance from Serbs are individuals like you who show lack of respect to us. This is not the case only with the Serbs with the Bulgarians this goes much further.

MegaArgus1
10-18-2020, 03:44 AM
About my Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aD5rgDpQqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1j65Um0TNk

Novi Pazar
10-20-2020, 10:39 PM

+1 can’t really add, CORRECT!

Novi Pazar
10-20-2020, 10:42 PM
The main reason why we want to distance from Serbs are individuals like you who show lack of respect to us. This is not the case only with the Serbs with the Bulgarians this goes much further.

Lack of respect? Milosevic gave you independence, Serbia spilt her blood what MORE do you want other than Prohor Pcinjski

Novi Pazar
10-20-2020, 10:43 PM
About my Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aD5rgDpQqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1j65Um0TNk

Nixon was a corrupted individual, he got what he deserved, sorry.

Novi Pazar
10-20-2020, 10:47 PM

You mean, l love B’lgari, l like Croats, Slovene etc....but l HATE SERBIA AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT! I know, father of this Vrmo, Delchev had brainwashed you all

MegaArgus1
10-21-2020, 01:23 AM
Lack of respect? Milosevic gave you independence, Serbia spilt her blood what MORE do you want other than Prohor Pcinjski
You can't be serious

MegaArgus1
10-21-2020, 01:27 AM
Nixon was a corrupted individual, he got what he deserved, sorry.

What he did is nothing comparing with Macedonian politicians. Macedonian politicians sell our identity.

MegaArgus1
10-21-2020, 01:28 AM
Still Nixon is my idol.

EM78GREENSAVANNAH
10-21-2020, 01:34 AM

That’s not Stockholm-syndrome. That’s cuck.

Novi Pazar
10-21-2020, 09:53 AM
You can't be serious

I think your a half decent person. I’m serious, Serbs of outside of ‘southern Serbia’ gave their lives up for you, then milo let you free. What do we get from our southern Serbs: I hate Serbs, like Croats and support Shqiptars in Serbia.

Your native chetniks would be turning in their graves at the act of these scummy VRMO pigs (Bulgar inspired ones).

Castor
10-21-2020, 12:39 PM
I think your a half decent person. I’m serious, Serbs of outside of ‘southern Serbia’ gave their lives up for you, then milo let you free. What do we get from our southern Serbs: I hate Serbs, like Croats and support Shqiptars in Serbia.

Your native chetniks would be turning in their graves at the act of these scummy VRMO pigs (Bulgar inspired ones).

It is sad that today's Macedonians were wrongly teached that VMRO was the "Macedonian Liberation Organization" when in reality it was different. Most of these Macedonians's ancestors were Serbian Chetniks who fought against the same VMRO comittas who executed Serbian priests, professors, women and children, all with the goal of cleansing Macedonia and making it a part of Greater Bulgaria.

You're right, the ancestors of these today Macedonians are turning in they graves when they realize who their descendants glorify as a liberator..

pulstar
10-21-2020, 01:45 PM

Psycholosevic. Man was pure evil.

PaleoEuropean
10-21-2020, 01:47 PM
The Balkans is stuck in the 90's they should be thinking about what they can do succeed instead of making each other fail.

Crn Volk
10-21-2020, 08:32 PM
It is sad that today's Macedonians were wrongly teached that VMRO was the "Macedonian Liberation Organization" when in reality it was different. Most of these Macedonians's ancestors were Serbian Chetniks who fought against the same VMRO comittas who executed Serbian priests, professors, women and children, all with the goal of cleansing Macedonia and making it a part of Greater Bulgaria.

You're right, the ancestors of these today Macedonians are turning in they graves when they realize who their descendants glorify as a liberator..

I have ancestors that were VMRO members and fought Serbian occupation and died at the hands of serbian police. Don't worry, we know our history.

Stefan559
10-21-2020, 09:21 PM
I have ancestors that were VMRO members and fought Serbian occupation and died at the hands of serbian police. Don't worry, we know our history.

Same

pulstar
10-21-2020, 10:16 PM
The Balkans is stuck in the 90's they should be thinking about what they can do succeed instead of making each other fail.

:usa2:

Crn Volk
10-21-2020, 10:54 PM
:usa2:

It's funny, the Balkans now are more peaceful than the US. We are at least not shooting each other in the streets, burning, looting, tearing down statues of historical figures etc..

MegaArgus1
10-22-2020, 02:11 AM

What you think is really irrelevant.

Novi Pazar
10-22-2020, 09:37 AM

These ‘left overs’, Bulgarian orientated ones are deluded.....let them go to mother Turko-Bulgaria this was always the hidden agenda of that demon Delchev, his down there in that what the Talmud describes christ as: living in boiling excrement! A bastard that man was!

Novi Pazar
10-22-2020, 09:41 AM
What you think is really irrelevant.

I don’t care what you believe, as l said in the other topic, l’m a debater. I’m not here to kiss azzes! As a modern Macedonian, l still believe your more level headed than your kin. Anyway, if you take offence or not, that’s your issue not mine.

Novi Pazar
10-22-2020, 09:49 AM
Psycholosevic. Man was pure evil.

Yes, he is, he did more damage to Serbia than what most actually believe. Croats should erect a statue of him, hail milo.

pulstar
10-22-2020, 11:38 AM
Yes, he is, he did more damage to Serbia than what most actually believe. Croats should erect a statue of him, hail milo.
I'm not so sure, but he was very malicious person for his environment

MegaArgus1
10-23-2020, 01:43 AM
I don’t care what you believe, as l said in the other topic, l’m a debater. I’m not here to kiss azzes! As a modern Macedonian, l still believe your more level headed than your kin. Anyway, if you take offence or not, that’s your issue not mine.

are you trying to insult

Castor
10-23-2020, 08:54 AM

But you and your ancestors celebrated Serbian Slava..

My selska slava is Todorovden and kujkna slava is Arangjel

They were in VMRO but they celebrated Serbian Slava... Your story doesn't fit because it's probably full of lies.

Crn Volk
10-23-2020, 08:59 AM
But you and your ancestors celebrated Serbian Slava..

They were in VMRO but they celebrated Serbian Slava... Your story doesn't fit because it's probably full of lies.

We still celebrate Slava, not just my ancestors. And yes my relatives were in VMRO. My grandfather's served as Bulgarian soldiers and Macedonian partisans. This is the story of Macedonia before our independence

Castor
10-23-2020, 09:26 AM
We still celebrate Slava, not just my ancestors. And yes my relatives were in VMRO. My grandfather's served as Bulgarian soldiers and Macedonian partisans. This is the story of Macedonia before our independence

That's just another evidence of Bulgarization of Serbs of South Serbia/Macedonia.

MegaArgus1
10-24-2020, 05:45 PM
That's just another evidence of Bulgarization of Serbs of South Serbia/Macedonia.
There were efforts for Bulgarization of the Macedonians. Mainly unsuccessful. Serbization also failed, Turkization of the Muslim Macedonians and Greecizaton of the Aegean Macedonians was successful. Let us be realistic.

Castor
10-24-2020, 06:02 PM
Let us be realistic.

No, you are not realistic. When you and your people admit Serbian origin, then we will be finaly realistic between each other.

MegaArgus1
10-24-2020, 07:57 PM
No, you are not realistic. When you and your people admit Serbian origin, then we will be finaly realistic between each other.
OK only make sure that Bulgarians will not object.

Novi Pazar
10-26-2020, 10:03 AM
There were efforts for Bulgarization of the Macedonians. Mainly unsuccessful. Serbization also failed, Turkization of the Muslim Macedonians and Greecizaton of the Aegean Macedonians was successful. Let us be realistic.

There never was Serbianisation to begin with, only commie macedonisation during Tito, so called one.

Novi Pazar
10-26-2020, 10:05 AM

Tito and his commies did a great job!

Castor
10-26-2020, 10:20 AM
Tito and his commies did a great job!

It's sad that some Serbs still think that the Macedonians are our "brotherly" South Slavic people, when in fact they are same people with us. This is a consequence of Tito's regime, if it had lasted a little longer, the Serbs in Bosnia would probably have been called Bosnians, another South Slavic people, as well as Montenegrins. We were the most numerous people in Yugoslavia, the Communists were bothered by it, so they did what they did. I also feel sad for those Macedonians who think that Serbs are their "brothers" and not their ancestors, this is a consequence of many years of brainwashing by propaganda teaching their children in schools, we can't change anything but there will come a time when some of them will become aware of their origin and understand the truth, that time is approaching.

If the Serbs in those Yugoslav times were nationally aware and strong, communism would not have affected us, but the brotherhood of unity ate them, because our people have always been naive and always wanted to unite with those who were just waiting to destroy them.

Novi Pazar
10-26-2020, 10:34 AM
^ yes that Polish Jew Joseph Walter-Weiss’ motto was brotherhood in unity lol and a stronger Yugoslavia MEANT A WEAKER SERBIA.

Today the tombstones of these Southern Serbs had originally VIC now SKI, and those how hold onto the ic or vic are forced to change it, if not, no work. Why not those who have OV or EV? Bulgarianised ones aren’t questioned but ic or vic are penalised.......shows the bulgarianisation and titoisation at work (hidden anti serb founded inside this VRMO BY THAT PIG DELCHEV)

Crn Volk
10-26-2020, 11:56 AM
It's sad that some Serbs still think that the Macedonians are our "brotherly" South Slavic people, when in fact they are same people with us. This is a consequence of Tito's regime, if it had lasted a little longer, the Serbs in Bosnia would probably have been called Bosnians, another South Slavic people, as well as Montenegrins. We were the most numerous people in Yugoslavia, the Communists were bothered by it, so they did what they did. I also feel sad for those Macedonians who think that Serbs are their "brothers" and not their ancestors, this is a consequence of many years of brainwashing by propaganda teaching their children in schools, we can't change anything but there will come a time when some of them will become aware of their origin and understand the truth, that time is approaching.

If the Serbs in those Yugoslav times were nationally aware and strong, communism would not have affected us, but the brotherhood of unity ate them, because our people have always been naive and always wanted to unite with those who were just waiting to destroy them.

I've found one. He's about to lose his job.

https://english.republika.mk/news/macedonia/albanian-parties-demand-a-resignation-from-mayor-bogdanovic-for-claiming-that-kosovo-is-part-of-serbia/

Castor
10-26-2020, 03:19 PM
I've found one. He's about to lose his job.

https://english.republika.mk/news/macedonia/albanian-parties-demand-a-resignation-from-mayor-bogdanovic-for-claiming-that-kosovo-is-part-of-serbia/

All the best to him. People who love their country, who are proud of it no matter what situation they find themselves in, such people love their family as well, they have their honor and dignity, regardless of nationality. But people who changed their nationality because of a better position, because of money, because of certain conditions that they did not have when they were Serbs, such a people have no honor or pride, and money dictates to them what to do, what to think, what to feel. A real example is Milo Djukanovic, once an proud Serb, today a classic Communist pig, a newly composed "montenegrin".

MegaArgus1
10-28-2020, 01:26 AM
All the best to him. People who love their country, who are proud of it no matter what situation they find themselves in, such people love their family as well, they have their honor and dignity, regardless of nationality. But people who changed their nationality because of a better position, because of money, because of certain conditions that they did not have when they were Serbs, such a people have no honor or pride, and money dictates to them what to do, what to think, what to feel. A real example is Milo Djukanovic, once an proud Serb, today a classic Communist pig, a newly composed "montenegrin".

Darwin actually said: “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, it is the one that is the most adaptable to change.”

MegaArgus1
10-28-2020, 01:32 AM
There never was Serbianisation to begin with, only commie macedonisation during Tito, so called one.

Macedonian nationalism is a general grouping of nationalist ideas and concepts among ethnic Macedonians that were first formed in the late 19th century among separatists seeking the autonomy of the region of Macedonia from the Ottoman Empire"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_nationalism

Novi Pazar
10-28-2020, 08:25 AM
^ this was pushed by DELCHEV! It was first used to blind the people and bring them over to the Bulgars for the final Bulgarisation.......homegrown chetniks saw it!

Novi Pazar
10-28-2020, 08:27 AM

Glad that Svinja Djukanovic is gone.......a good ally of Rothschilds!

Jankec
07-24-2022, 09:44 PM
I don't know if it is true, but I like Macedonians more than any other Balkan nation. They are nice and peaceful people and have great food and wine. I want to visit this country once.

TheMaestro
07-24-2022, 09:54 PM
I don't know if it is true, but I like Macedonians more than any other Balkan nation. They are nice and peaceful people and have great food and wine. I want to visit this country once.

Yes, Bulgarians are nice. You can visit northern Greece whenever you want, but I would advice fall or autumn.

Jankec
07-24-2022, 10:03 PM
Yes, Bulgarians are nice. You can visit northern Greece whenever you want, but I would advice fall or autumn.

Bulgarians are also nice, but I preferred Macedonians because I am more familiar with them, probably because we lived in the same state (I only my first four years, though). I also know some of them, but I personally don't know any Bulgarian. Btw. they are different nations today, something like Germans and Austrians.

Crn Volk
07-26-2022, 11:33 AM

Serbian Kosovo is also nice at that time of year :eek:

TheMaestro
07-26-2022, 12:02 PM
Serbian Kosovo is also nice at that time of year :eek:

Its booring