PDA

View Full Version : is it unnatural, and/or immoral

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 06:54 PM
having a strict preference for the oppossite race? elaborate and vote please

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 07:04 PM
i voted unnatural and immoral.
w/strict preference i mean that someone focuses only and only on a certain racial type oppossite to him and cancels out all other types, like a white girl saying "i date only black men" or a black guy "chasing only white girls". to me its a unnatural fetish. i dont know why immoral but my reason says so or my picture of what is moral.

sturmwalkure
06-22-2012, 07:05 PM
In my opinion it is unnatural and immoral.

safinator
02-09-2014, 04:59 PM
In my opinion it is unnatural and immoral.

Indeed.

Beit El
02-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Unnatural, morals are relative and subjective.

Liac
02-09-2014, 08:05 PM
You see I was never attracted to dark girls, even not to some Pontid/Dinarid types although I'm from Balkans, I have natural fetish for Northern European looking women especially Brünn, I can't control that, maybe I was Irish in past life.

Fincher
02-10-2014, 05:58 AM
While I would assume the person has some sort of complex, I wouldn't consider it immoral. My concerns are elsewhere.

silver_surfer
02-10-2014, 06:25 AM
i voted unnatural and immoral.
w/strict preference i mean that someone focuses only and only on a certain racial type oppossite to him and cancels out all other types, like a white girl saying "i date only black men" or a black guy "chasing only white girls". to me its a unnatural fetish. i dont know why immoral but my reason says so or my picture of what is moral.

I would consider it Immoral though i believe sexual preference is not discrimination. Actually it is the more normal thing (best evolution wise) to choose someone whichgenes are most dissimilar. You will find a lot of studies which show that we are attractive to people which are different than we are. The point is that you don't choose who you are attracted to. And in the most intimate relationships, people discriminate against all kinds of traits that people can't always control .. intelligence, body type, hair color, sense of humor, religion.
So ithink it seems silly to arbitrarily limit yourself by race. Chances are there is someone of every race you would find attractive, there are a lot of people on this planet. People get over religion and hair color all of the time.Sense of humor and intelligence are essential parts of someones personality. A serious personality clash is a great way to watch a home turn hostile. It's why so many people of a similar personality bond despite surface appearances.

Odin
11-04-2017, 12:00 AM
Yup.

Pigling
11-04-2017, 11:53 AM
We're biologically programmed to feel attracted to individuals that resemble our opposite gender parent, so it's not usual to feel attracted exclusively to different race.

Token
11-04-2017, 11:58 AM
If it's a sort of obsessive behavior like we see in most East Asians, it's immoral but not really unnatural.

Zroota
11-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Natural and moral, but rather unorthodox.