06-22-2012, 08:03 PM
So are you a Virgin yes or no?

sturmwalkure
06-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Yes.

Arne
06-22-2012, 08:06 PM
I voted both..
i don´t had some experiences like others.. etc..

sturmwalkure
06-22-2012, 08:06 PM
I voted both..

Troll. ;)

Arne
06-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Troll. ;)

some experiences should be avoided..

2Cool
06-22-2012, 08:08 PM
some experiences should be avoided..

Either you are, or you aren't...

Sarmatian
06-22-2012, 08:09 PM
I voted both..
i don´t had some experiences like others.. etc..

Do you want to follow Mary's recommendations and take it up your ass? :confused:

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 08:09 PM
Yes

Arne
06-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Do you want to follow Mary's recommendations and take it up your ass? :confused:
no..
that´s why i clicked both...

Stefan
06-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Yes, I don't feel as if I'm developed enough (emotionally) for a sexual relationship. I've already expressed my feelings on the matter here.

I haven't really attempted much to be honest. I really want to focus on other things right now. Although sometimes I worry a lack of experience(in addition to my inherently poor social abilities) will make it much more difficult when I do decide it to be important. I don't think I am a person whom would want to have sex exclusively for pleasure(no romantic emotion) though, I'm too practical I suppose, and really don't see it as any more exciting than other aspects of my life. Often even I think about it only for the practical purpose of reproduction. I don't know why, this is normal for me, but I am certain it isn't typical. I really don't think trying too hard will be the right approach though. If somebody likes me and I somehow place that I like them it should work out, if not, well... I guess I am perfectly happy otherwise. Maybe I just haven't met anybody I like yet though. Maybe I'm too picky? I don't know. Interpersonal relationships, empathy, and emotional awareness aren't things I excel at very well. My EQ is extremely low(recently diagnosed with Asperger's/HFA.) So even if I found motivation I doubt I would do too well if I made an effort to try. Even then, it seems as if it would be forced. Only things I'm certain of are that I am certainly not asexual, I hope to have a family eventually, and believe I am capable of love, yet haven't experienced the phenomenon in this context, or in most contexts actually. I have been told this is "quite sad", but there is little I can do about it. My brain works how it works.

As for people who liked me, there was one girl who liked me last year - I didn't like her. We ended up going to prom together, but as friends only. I think after a while she gave up, for the most part I was oblivious to the fact she liked me, but her second cousin(and a close friend of mine) told me about it. My reaction was indifference, lol. Cold I guess, yet forcing things would be far too deceptive, and certainly would produce a complication in my life I can not handle nor do I want to. I am happy how I am now, although I realize it isn't a functionable state in the social species that we are, so gradually I am working on developing some better skills to recognize other people's hints to their and my own emotional state.

In a purely friendly or cordial relationship I find there to be no distinction in my ability to associate with men or women. All people, depending on their personality, tend to be equally perplexing to me. Gender doesn't matter much at all, except for which common interests I bring up in conversation I suppose. The only things that usually confuse me are the sub-cultures(in which their identity revolves around the fact) involved with atypical sexual orientations. They are far worse than normal gender roles because I don't have the backlog of knowledge to work with. I assume that is normal for all people though.

Currently my romantic involvement would be undefined on a mathematical scale of 1-10. In the future? Somewhere low I predict, I don't like to worry about it until it happens. Dwelling would be unproductive and unhealthy(mentally.) Until then I'll be content with other things. :)

Accountant
06-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Of course ;)

PetiteParisienne
06-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Nope. I'm married and have a baby.

aimar
06-22-2012, 08:21 PM
yes

Siberyak
06-22-2012, 08:23 PM
no i just got done doing 20 women a few minutes ago.

Contusion
06-22-2012, 09:33 PM
Sadly I am not.

Yes.

Good for you, you are indeed a rarity.

Comte Arnau
06-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Every time I make it.

SKYNET
06-22-2012, 09:43 PM
I am 24 years old and I am still virgin :p

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Nope. Not for 16 years.

Han Cholo
06-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Virginity is a state of mind.

exceeder
06-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Lost my V card when I was 18.

Melina
06-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Yes I am virgin. :embarrassed

Arne
06-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Yes I am virgin. :embarrassed
When Times has come , you will regret it..

Peyrol
06-22-2012, 10:00 PM
"Anally" talking, yes, i'm still virgin.

iNird
06-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Born-again virgin.

:cool:

Queen B
06-22-2012, 10:03 PM
No I am not.

StonyArabia
06-22-2012, 10:05 PM
I am 24 years old and I am still virgin :p

Same here bro.

Hayalet
06-22-2012, 10:11 PM
No, but then I don't think virginity can really be applied to men.

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 10:12 PM
No, but then I don't think virginity can really be applied to men.

Very conveniently too.

Rouxinol
06-22-2012, 10:15 PM
No one's business.

Melina
06-22-2012, 10:17 PM
When Times has come , you will regret it..

No I won't. I never regret the past. I am proud to be virgin and when I am ready I am ready. I want to give it to someone who deserves it. Ok ok :thumbs up

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 10:20 PM
I have yet to feel a touch of a REAL woman...

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 10:22 PM
I have yet to feel a touch of a REAL woman...

too bad you are muslim,you should become a monk or catholic priest :(

Rastko
06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Some people have chosen both options.

Blowjob?

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Some people have chosen both options.

Blowjob?

There are other sites for things like this. I think you will have to pay though. Apricity girls aren't into charity.

RagnarLodbrok666
06-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Yes

And I'm not ashamed only because my hard economic times caused me to be hit on only by retard-chicks, tramps and spic girls that I would never ever dream of hooking up with. :thumbs up

Germanicus
06-22-2012, 10:31 PM
yes i'm a virgin, i have been waiting for that special lady to take it from me.:embarrassed

Alenka
06-22-2012, 10:31 PM
Yes.. :embarrassed

Midori
06-22-2012, 10:35 PM
It's a tie :joker000:

Edit: Not anymore...

Rastko
06-22-2012, 10:36 PM
There are other sites for things like this. I think you will have to pay though. Apricity girls aren't into charity.

I was reffering to people who have chosen both options probably because they received/gave blowjob which is and isn't losing virginity.

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 10:37 PM
yes i'm a virgin, i have been waiting for that special lady to take it from me.:embarrassed

Yeah the girls before meant nothing... Just burning calories.

I need a real woman to deflower me.

Rastko
06-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah the girls before meant nothing... Just burning calories.

I need a real woman to deflower me.

Dobro,jesi li jebo ili nisi?

Rereg
06-22-2012, 10:42 PM
I think that We shouldn't write in internet forum about our sexual life.

Gordon Bennett
06-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Should I be surprised by the amount of virgin men knocking about on this forum?

Seriously dudes, unclench. Get laid; a prostitute, anything.

As for the female virgins: good for you! Men are arseholes and need to be kept at arm's length.

Germanicus
06-22-2012, 10:43 PM
Many times i have dreamed of losing my virginity but i have not met the right woman, the size of my appendage always puts them off!

safinator
06-22-2012, 10:43 PM
Mary dissaproves.

PetiteParisienne
06-22-2012, 10:50 PM

It's nothing to be ashamed of! And I haven't seen anyone going into explicit detail or anything.

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Dobro,jesi li jebo ili nisi?

Kakvo ti je to pitanje :D

Ovdje nemožeš ubosti samo ako si mentalno hendikepiran ili nemožeš sastaviti dvije rečenice zajedno ispred pičke. A ako "izgoriš" na Sarajevskim lovištima, uvijek ima Dalamacija gdje doslovno trebaš biti kvadriplegičar da nezbariš :)

Lena
06-22-2012, 10:57 PM

Ovdje nemožeš ubosti samo ako si mentalno hendikepiran ili nemožeš sastaviti dvije rečenice zajedno ispred pičke. A ako "izgoriš" na Sarajevskim lovištima, uvijek ima Dalamacija gdje doslovno trebaš biti kvadriplegičar da nezbariš :)

Ti baš lepo kategorišeš devojke sa Balkana... ;(

Veneda
06-22-2012, 11:02 PM

Obiecałeś nie używać brzydkich słow :mad:

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 11:04 PM

Jesam li slago nešto? :rolleyes:

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Obiecałeś nie używać brzydkich słow :mad:

Przykro mi Prelja, ale teraz jestem pijany jak cholera :)

I proszę edytować wszystkie niegrzeczne słowa ... xD

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 11:07 PM

Sta ces kad su sve manje vise-lake:coffee:

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 11:07 PM
See you boys and girls I am hitting the sack :P

Lena
06-22-2012, 11:08 PM
Jesam li slago nešto? :rolleyes:

Ma samo ti piši lol, znaš kako kažu da svaka krpa nađe zakrpu :coffee:

Sturmgewehr
06-22-2012, 11:09 PM
NO, virgins are pathetic, it is not a coincidence that all this threads about sex and virgins are opened by a bunch of virgins, Bosnian opened one now this one.

Get real yo.

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 11:09 PM
For the Argument "most guys dont care", thats because virgin girls are so rare and they dont have another choice. but if they could have a virgin or a non-virgin and both are equally pretty and equally nice who they would choose? i certainly would choose the virgin.

Veneda
06-22-2012, 11:10 PM

:D:D:D

O tej porze jesteś pijany? To za wcześnie :lol:

Wierzę, że masz dobry humor :D

Lena
Sta ces kad su sve manje vise-lake:coffee:

Hehehe! Ja sam mislila da vama vera ne dozvoljava tako nesto :D nema više smernih ni među Muslimankama :coffee:

Hurrem sultana
NO, virgins are pathetic, it is not a coincidence that all this threads about sex and virgins are opened by a bunch of virgins, Bosnian opened one now this one.

Get real yo.

Lol pathetic,in what way? is loosing your virginity something to be proud of? if yes then i can say proudly i could have lost it loooong time ago if i wanted to

Kazimiera

Get real yo.

What I find amusing is that they are usually first in giving relationship and sexual advice.

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 11:11 PM
but this argument causes hard feelings because probbably some girls here are virgins and some others arent. and one makes the other feel bad and oppossite. so its not good to talk so "heavy" about this topic, each to his preferences i would say.

Sturmgewehr
06-22-2012, 11:13 PM
For the Argument "most guys dont care", thats because virgin girls are so rare and they dont have another choice. but if they could have a virgin or a non-virgin and both are equally pretty and equally nice who they would choose? i certainly would choose the virgin.

I don't think u really know much about that.

People who want virgins are either somewhere between 16 - 22 or insecure sex obsessed numbnuts who think woman will compare them to their previous lovers, like that is all woman do, comparing dicks and nut sacks.

I did care about virginity when I used to jerk off to every living thing that moved with more than one whole, once u get to hang out with woman and understand how things work u just don't give a damn about it.

Virginity doens't mean ANYTHING and when I say ANYTHING I mean NOTHING.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 11:15 PM

People who want virgins are either somewhere between 16 - 22 or insecure sex obsessed numbnuts who think woman will compare them to their previous lovers, like that is all woman do, comparing dicks and nut sacks.

I did care about virginity when I used to jerk off to every living thing that moved with more than one whole, once u get to hang out with woman and understand how things work u just don't give a damn about it.

talk for yourself dude,,

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 11:15 PM

LMFAO!!

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 11:16 PM

it never crossed my mind though, i first learned that by the arguments of others, but always knew the virgin is preferable for me. and like i said the argument causes hard feelings, because i like virgins you call me a sex-obsessed numbnuts and stuff;)

Sultan Suleiman
:D:D:D

O tej porze jesteś pijany? To za wcześnie :lol:

Wierzę, że masz dobry humor :D

To jeden ze sposobów wprowadzenie go :D

Lena
but this argument causes hard feelings because probbably some girls here are virgins and some others arent. and one makes the other feel bad and oppossite. so its not good to talk so "heavy" about this topic, each to his preferences i would say.

I don't understand the meaning of 'talk so heavy' (?), some people just have a need to share their privacy with the forums, and it's okay.

PetiteParisienne
06-22-2012, 11:17 PM

I definitely respect a person's decision to remain a virgin. But putting too much emphasis on virginity isn't healthy. If the lack of virginity takes away from a woman's value, then it begs the question as to whether or not a woman is worth more than what's between her legs.

I agree with you, sir.

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 11:18 PM
I don't understand the meaning of 'talk so heavy' (?), some people just have a need to share their privacy with the forums, and it's okay.

its ok, but i mean to insult others or put them down, i prefer a virgin but wouldnt insult a promiscous woman as hoe or smth and there are shades inbetween, between promiscous and virgin which most people are.

Sturmgewehr
06-22-2012, 11:18 PM
1.Lol pathetic,in what way?2. is loosing your virginity something to be proud of? 3.if yes then i can say proudly i could have lost it loooong time ago if i wanted to

1. In a way that they are quick to judge what is right and what is wrong plus they even take the courage to extrapolate on what most men want, get the fuck out of here ( not u, using it as a metaphor ), if u r virgin u probably know shit about what men want, some men want virgins some don't give a shit, I know more that don't give a shit than ones that give a shit, from my personal rich experience man that emphasize too much on virginity are in 80% of the cases Sexually obsessed and insecure individuals.

2. Now you are straw manning me :)

3. that is none of my business but I see u voting on polls such as WOULD U SHARE UR PARTNER as YES I WOULD FOR THE FUN OF IT and then suddenly virginity has a lot of importance in ur life, I think like most of Bosnian and Albanian girls u r virgin because if someone popped ur cherry up u will be labeled as a whore amongst ur brethren thus u have to save urself otherwise u wouldn't think twice before fucking 2 guys in the same time and this is a fact since that is how u voted in Mary's poll, no offense I speak the truth.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 11:22 PM
3. that is none of my business but I see u voting on polls such as WOULD U SHARE UR PARTNER as YES I WOULD FOR THE FUN OF IT and then suddenly virginity has a lot of importance in ur life, I think like most of Bosnian and Albanian girls u r virgin because if someone popped ur cherry up u will be labeled as a whore amongst ur brethren thus u have to save urself otherwise u wouldn't think twice before fucking 2 guys in the same time and this is a fact since that is how u voted in Mary's poll, no offense I speak the truth.

Looool,that was a joke and i told so to many people that gave me reputation after that comment

Rereg
06-22-2012, 11:22 PM

Używasz translatora?

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Ma samo ti piši lol, znaš kako kažu da svaka krpa nađe zakrpu :coffee:

Možda je do mene, ili možda do .15 promila Premingera u krvnm sistmu. Ali nikako da skontam ovu rečenicu :D

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 11:26 PM
1. In a way that they are quick to judge what is right and what is wrong plus they even take the courage to extrapolate on what most men want, get the fuck out of here ( not u, using it as a metaphor ), if u r virgin u probably know shit about what men want, some men want virgins some don't give a shit, I know more that don't give a shit than ones that give a shit, from my personal rich experience man that emphasize too much on virginity are in 80% of the cases Sexually obsessed and insecure individuals.

I dont focus "too much on virginity", nowadays its very rare to find a virgin who i educated and urban, so id go with a decent woman even if she is not virgin, but that sexual history doesnt play any role for most people is wrong, does it play any role for you if she is a "race mixer" or if she took part in gang bangs? what if she is a very promiscous person?

2. Now you are straw manning me :)

Not every Virgin is a Virgin from Heart, but i guess Bosnian just trolled Marys Thread.

Sturmgewehr
06-22-2012, 11:27 PM
Looool,that was a joke and i told so to many people that gave me reputation after that comment

Could be, I don't know under what circumstances u voted like that but anyways that is none of my business.

I would also wanna know if you are joking when supporting Mary on all her threads and polls all thetime ????

that kind of makes me think that ur vote wasn't a joke.

I am not saying there is anything wrong by u wanting to fuck several guys at the same time, I couldn't care less, I am just saying that you and some other virgins here have your tongues stuck so deep inside Mary's ass on all those Perverted Sexual threads that it is hard for me to believe u r saving ur fresh vagina for the sake of imaginary morals and suppressing ur natural instinct.

I mean not wanting to have sex in ur age is simply not normal, I know u can suppress it but that is just lame and retarded.

Get that cherry popped.

Lena
06-22-2012, 11:27 PM
Možda je do mene, ili možda do .15 promila Premingera u krvnm sistmu. Ali nikako da skontam ovu rečenicu :D

Alkohol... :D

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=971652&postcount=88

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 11:28 PM
Hehehe! Ja sam mislila da vama vera ne dozvoljava tako nesto :D nema više smernih ni među Muslimankama :coffee:

Hjoj, čuj ti teologičarke :D:rolleyes2:

Veneda
06-22-2012, 11:29 PM
Używasz translatora?
Nie, ja go uczę polskiego. Jest bardzo pojętnym uczniem :D

Vasconcelos
06-22-2012, 11:29 PM
talk for yourself dude,,

No, he's right.

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Używasz translatora?

Vaš razvaljeni Bosanski nikako drugačije ne raumjem :D

Ale Prelja pomaga mi się tam dostać, jednego pijanego nocy na raz.

Lena
06-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Używasz translatora?

Sudeći po njegovim izjavama, uživa taj svašta nešto :p

poiuytrewq0987
06-22-2012, 11:32 PM
No, lost it when I was 15 years old. I'm a total Balkanigger. :coffee:

Rastko
06-22-2012, 11:33 PM
Kurac,Vanguarde da je to tako ne bi čekali stranjkinice ko ozeblo sunce da omirišemo pičkice.

Veneda
06-22-2012, 11:34 PM
Vaš razvaljeni Bosanski nikako drugačije ne raumjem :D

Ale Prelja pomaga mi się tam dostać, jednego pijanego nocy na raz.
Sve je čisto. Ići na spavanje. Laku noc :D

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Could be, I don't know under what circumstances u voted like that but anyways that is none of my business.

I would also wanna know if you are joking when supporting Mary on all her threads and polls all thetime ????

that kind of makes me think that ur vote wasn't a joke.

I am not saying there is anything wrong by u wanting to fuck several guys at the same time, I couldn't care less, I am just saying that you and some other virgins here have your tongues stuck so deep inside Mary's ass on all those Perverted Sexual threads that it is hard for me to believe u r saving ur fresh vagina for the sake of imaginary morals and suppressing ur natural instinct.

I mean not wanting to have sex in ur age is simply not normal, I know u can suppress it but that is just lame and retarded.

Get that cherry popped.

What? i think Mary is fun as hell and i enjoy reading her threads,she is a nice troll.What is forums if not fun? there is only one idea i support from her,and it is nothing creepy like group sex with your husbands friends etc

Second,the reasons are not traditional or religious.Most girls that are into it for culture or force do it secretly,believe me

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Kurac,Vanguarde da je to tako ne bi čekali stranjkinice ko ozeblo sunce da omirišemo pičkice.

Neizigravaj ovdje molim te nekog hrvatskog white knighta.

SilverKnight
06-22-2012, 11:39 PM
No:p

Dudes don't lose their virginity anyways, is just a social expression. There's nothing physically to lose. Girls do tho.

Sultan Suleiman
06-22-2012, 11:40 PM
Sve je čisto. Ići na spavanje. Laku noc :D

I better go before my drunken ass starts another forum Jihad or what ever.

Laku noć ljepoto :)

Rastko
06-22-2012, 11:40 PM
Neizigravaj ovdje molim te nekog hrvatskog white knighta.

Sta glumis ti,lapane?

Aj pišat ,pa leć..

Veneda
06-22-2012, 11:42 PM
Ty też nie przeklinaj, Regent. Ja widzę i rozumiem wszystko :mad: Behave properly. Hvala.

Sturmgewehr
06-22-2012, 11:43 PM
talk for yourself dude,,

Tu quoque my dear.

I dont focus "too much on virginity", nowadays its very rare to find a virgin who i educated and urban, so id go with a decent woman even if she is not virgin, but that sexual history doesnt play any role for most people is wrong, does it play any role for you if she is a "race mixer" or if she took part in gang bangs? what if she is a very promiscous person?

Not every Virgin is a Virgin from Heart, but i guess Bosnian just trolled Marys Thread.

Maybe I would mind if she fucked in groups or she was promiscuous, I don't think it would bother me if she has had interracial relationships though but in the end a non virgin = GANG BANGER or whatever u have in mind.

I am not a virgin, if I was not in a relationship I would probably sleep around but group sex is not my thing, I am not a fan of it, it doesn't turn me on I am also not a guy that would have 2 relationships at the same time, I kind of can't manage it and I don't like wasting my time like that, I prefer having one relationship at a time and if my WIFE has had 1 or 2 or 3 boyfriends in the past it wouldn't bother me if she was committed and loyal to them, break ups in the end happen, u can't get the right person from the first time.

What the fuck does Virgin from the heart mean??? Define it.

Does it mean someone that hasn't even thought of sex ????

For me a person who is a virgin from the heart would be someone who doesn't even jerk off or think of sex.

Rastko
06-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Ty też nie przeklinaj, Regent. Ja widzę i rozumiem wszystko :mad: Behave properly. Hvala.

You obviously don't.

I stated that having sex with local girls is not very easy to achieve thus we wait summer and foreign girls that are looking for fun.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 11:45 PM
You obviously don't.

I stated that having sex with local girls is not very easy to achieve thus we wait summer and foreign girls that are looking for fun.

Why do they have a reputation to be easy i guess they also wait for tourists :D

Rastko
06-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Why do they have a reputation to be easy i guess they also wait for tourists :D

Dalmatian girls have reputation to be talkative,not easy.

U svakom gradu ili mjestu doduše imaš dvije ili tri kraljice djardina sto ih jebe manje vise ko hoce...

Veneda
06-22-2012, 11:49 PM
I better go before my drunken ass starts another forum Jihad or what ever.

Laku noć ljepoto :)

Bolje ne probati. Laku noć :kiss:

Rereg
06-22-2012, 11:50 PM

Regent to zbereźnik. :D

Dacul
06-22-2012, 11:52 PM
Well I might be wrong but it seems to me that Bosnian have a lot of interest in things related to sex.
Weird virgin.I saw this on another thread that one if people are considering virginity normal at some age,that Bosnian was almost top poster there.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Well I might be wrong but it seems to me that Bosnian have a lot of interest in things related to sex.
Weird virgin.I saw this on another thread that one if people are considering virginity normal at some age,that Bosnian was almost top poster there.

Yeah weill since i am virgin i am interested in threads about virginity ,and if i am virgin i am not asexual,no'?:rolleyes:

Veneda
06-22-2012, 11:56 PM
Regent to zbereźnik. :D
Też to zauważyłam :rolleyes: I jaki pewny siebie :p

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Tu quoque my dear.

Maybe I would mind if she fucked in groups or she was promiscuous, I don't think it would bother me if she has had interracial relationships though but in the end a non virgin = GANG BANGER or whatever u have in mind.

Never said that. I said there are shades inbetween, but its not true that sexual history doesnt matter, for some just more or less.

I am not a virgin, if I was not in a relationship I would probably sleep around but group sex is not my thing, I am not a fan of it, it doesn't turn me on I am also not a guy that would have 2 relationships at the same time, I kind of can't manage it and I don't like wasting my time like that, I prefer having one relationship at a time and if my WIFE has had 1 or 2 or 3 boyfriends in the past it wouldn't bother me if she was committed and loyal to them, break ups in the end happen, u can't get the right person from the first time.

It wouldnt really bother me either, im not focused too much on virginity, but its a nice bonus if I could have it.

What the fuck does Virgin from the heart mean??? Define it.

Does it mean someone that hasn't even thought of sex ????

For me a person who is a virgin from the heart would be someone who doesn't even jerk off or think of sex.

No that would be assexual.

~Elizabeth~
06-23-2012, 12:03 AM
So are you a Virgin yes or no?

No.

I'm surprised there are so many Yes votes.

Sturmgewehr
06-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Never said that. I said there are shades inbetween, but its not true that sexual history doesnt matter, for some just more or less.

Of course there are shades amid but I see u applaud to people with VIRGINITY = PURE philosophy.

There are different sexual histories, u can't put them all in one bag, as u said there are different shades.

I said I wouldn't wanna be with a gang banger or someone that prefers that, I don't mind if my wife has had sex in the past with several guys while she was in love relationships, I would mind if she went out every night and blew a random person every weekend in public toilets, I wouldn't mind if my wife has has 1 or 2 or 3 love partners, people which she actually dated and considered lovers or life partners.

I would also not mind if my wife had engaged in group sex but then she found out it wasn't her thing but I wouldn't wanna be with someone who is into group sex, totally different things.

It wouldnt really bother me either, im not focused too much on virginity, but its a nice bonus if I could have it.

It is not bonus, it is stupid, people who value it are lame.

No that would be assexual.

and u still averted my question, define what does VIRGIN FROM THE HEART mean ???

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 12:13 AM
I would also not mind if my wife had engaged in group sex but then she found out it wasn't her thing but I wouldn't wanna be with someone who is into group sex, totally different things.

Yes thats two different things but i wouldnt want someone who engaged into group sex either "but found out its not her thing".

It is not bonus, it is stupid, people who value it are lame.

lmao

and u still averted my question, define what does VIRGIN FROM THE HEART mean ???

someone who is volunatarily virgin because she thinks its a value.

~Elizabeth~
06-23-2012, 12:17 AM
What about born again virgins?

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 12:18 AM
What about born again virgins?

they are nice bunch

Sturmgewehr
06-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Yes thats two different things but i wouldnt want someone who engaged into group sex either "but found out its not her thing".

That is ur choice, I think I made myself very clear what I wanted to say.

and yes there are many people who have engaged in group sex and found out it wasn't as hot as they imagined, some people have tried even Gay sex just so they can see how it is and in the end they found out it wasn't for them and I know a couple of people like this who have experimented and found out that it is a lot more different when u imagine it than when u practice it, it is something like Boxing, when u watch boxing u r all so hyped and excited and u think OH MAN THIS IS BADASS, SO MUCH FUN, I LOVE IT, I WOULD LOVE TO KNOCK PEOPLE OUT but then u enroll a gym and u find out that practicing boxing is EXTREMELY tedious and hard and u give up.

lmao

I mean it.

someone who is volunatarily virgin because she thinks its a value.

People who are voluntary virgins are either suppressing their natural instinct because they are pressured by society to be virgins or they have some weird ilk of insecurities.

The first case would be when people suppress their instinct and don't wanna have sex because Albanians or Bosnians consider it immoral or becuase Muslims consider it HARAM.

the Second type is if someone is insecure with their genitalia and sexual potential.

Both cases are messed up, especially the first case where u have to suppress ur needs because some fuckwit 2000 years ago decided that being virgin is moral.

Yeah ok.

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 12:24 AM
and yes there are many people who have engaged in group sex and found out it wasn't as hot as they imagined, some people have tried even Gay sex just so they can see how it is and in the end they found out it wasn't for them and I know a couple of people like this who have experimented and found out that it is a lot more different when u imagine it than when u practice it, it is something like Boxing, when u watch boxing u r all so hyped and excited and u think OH MAN THIS IS BADASS, SO MUCH FUN, I LOVE IT, I WOULD LOVE TO KNOCK PEOPLE OUT but then u enroll a gym and u find out that practicing boxing is EXTREMELY tedious and hard and u give up.

I can forgive many things but still only Jesus forgives everything. Also for me it has a deeper, a spiritual meaning. For me our Body is the Temple of God and we shouldnt degrade them with with "harlotry".

People who are voluntary virgins are either suppressing their natural instinct because they are pressured by society to be virgins or they have some weird ilk of insecurities.

The first case would be when people suppress their instinct and don't wanna have sex because Albanians or Bosnians consider it immoral or becuase Muslims consider it HARAM.

the Second type is if someone is insecure with their genitalia and sexual potential.

Both cases are messed up, especially the first case where u have to suppress ur needs because some fuckwit 2000 years ago decided that being virgin is moral.

Yeah ok.

For me the People who sell out their sexuality to the next best guy and ARE NOT ABLE to controll their natural instincts have more of a issue. But im tolerant guy, i said once eatch to his preferences, i wouldnt call anyone lame who has a different opinion.

Maddy
06-23-2012, 12:32 AM
Yes....but I just got kissed on the cheek (on my face) for the first time today by a member of the opposite gender....so I'm moving on up....

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 12:34 AM
Yes....but I just got kissed on the cheek (on my face) for the first time today by a member of the opposite gender....so I'm moving on up....

That's how we say "hi" in here. ;)

Maddy
06-23-2012, 12:35 AM
That's how we say "hi" in here. ;)

You mean "Hi" in your country? Well....we don't do that in the states too much, at least where I'm from....I have to take baby steps or else I'll be overwhelmed...

Sturmgewehr
06-23-2012, 12:35 AM
I can forgive many things but still only Jesus forgives everything.

Zeus doesn't think so, neither does Allah.

What kind of lame argument is this???

Even in this case if Jesus forgives everything then who the fuck are u not to forgive everything ??????

Didn't ur sky daddy save that prostitute who was about to get stoned when people asked him what to do and he said LET THE ONE THAT HAS NEVER SINNED THROW THE FIRST ROCK or something similar.

Also for me it has a deeper, a spiritual meaning.

And u fail to elaborate what that means.

What kind of meaning could that tenuous piece of Hymen have ????

If virginity is valued and a virgin woman is valued does it mean when u fuck ur wife the first night she has lost that value ???

I think that is the case because all this virginity nonsense mostly comes from Abrahamic Religions and we know how woman are treated in these religions, pretty much like tools.

For me our Body is the Temple of God and we shouldnt degrade them with with "harlotry".

That is why Jesus allowed to get nailed in the cross and get his body dismantled.

Also I think this is a bunch of double standard, if the body of a human being is the temple of god then why is/was god commanding Moses and a bunch of other people he chose to massacre heathens ??? isn't this like some kind of God level contradiction, anyways I am not gonna expatiate on this since this is not a philosophical topic.

Just because someone has sex with more than 1 partner doesn't mean he has degraded his body.

For me the People who sell out their sexuality to the next best guy and ARE NOT ABLE to controll their natural instincts have more of a issue.

Now u r being lame and putting words in my mouth, I never said this and I don't know where did u find this, plus this is merely ur own poor subjective opinion.

and why should someone care if he should control his instinct or not, in the end we are our instincts, instincts make us animals and what we are, there is nothing wrong for a person who has chosen a life of promiscuity, of course I don't wanna be with that type of person but I don't think that is a big deal as long as he is being honest with himself and his partners and doesn't promise or give people fake hopes.

But im tolerant guy, i said once eatch to his preferences, i wouldnt call anyone lame who has a different opinion.

I call lame anything that doesn't make sense.

StonyArabia
06-23-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm surprised there are so many Yes votes.

Well some people are more conservative in that regard. There are many reasons why people tend to be virgins for example some of it is due to endogamy and keeping that special bond for that particular reason, others it's for both spiritual and mystical elements to why they have kept their virginity so long, it's actually amazing that such people exist when the world has become very over-sexualized. There is certainly in no shame for being a virgin and honoring that aspect.

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 12:37 AM

wow :D

Dacul
06-23-2012, 12:40 AM
Yeah weill since i am virgin i am interested in threads about virginity ,and if i am virgin i am not asexual,no'?:rolleyes:
You are quite active on the other thread with what kind of girl the boys would prefer a virgin one or a non-virgin one.

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 12:41 AM
You are quite active on the other thread with what kind of girl the boys would prefer a virgin one or a non-virgin one.

because i opened the thread?

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Zeus doesn't think so, neither does Allah.

What kind of lame argument is this???

I dont believe in Zeus neither in Allah, if you do its your freedom of religion and i respect it.

Even in this case if Jesus forgives everything then who the fuck are u not to forgive everything ??????

Im not "holier then thou" neither I was crucified and resurrected:rolleyes:

Didn't ur sky daddy save that prostitute who was about to get stoned when people asked him what to do and he said LET THE ONE THAT HAS NEVER SINNED THROW THE FIRST ROCK or something similar.

I wouldnt stone anyone.

And u fail to elaborate what that means.

What kind of meaning could that tenuous piece of Hymen have ????

If virginity is valued and a virgin woman is valued does it mean when u fuck ur wife the first night she has lost that value ???

Sexuality is a very private issue and when you share it with someone you share a part of yourself with him, i want a woman who shares that only with me, whats hard to understand?

I think that is the case because all this virginity nonsense mostly comes from Abrahamic Religions and we know how woman are treated in these religions, pretty much like tools.

Well for me Christianity got a Value.

Just because someone has sex with more than 1 partner doesn't mean he has degraded his body.

Like i said there are different shades and not everything is black and white.;)

Sturmgewehr
06-23-2012, 01:15 AM
I dont believe in Zeus neither in Allah, if you do its your freedom of religion and i respect it.

Yea ok, whatever is that supposed to mean.

I don't believe in Santa but if u do then I respect it, lol, it is nonsense, if a grown up told u he believes in Tooth Fairies and Santa you would obviously think he is a douche, if someone believes in Allah and Zeus he is obviously Blaspheming and u can't respect Blasphemy, ur religion doesn't allow that.

Im not "holier then thou" neither I was crucified and resurrected:rolleyes:

Typical bible blathering without any substantial meaning behind it.

I wouldnt stone anyone.

But God stoned, killed, massacred, dismantled even kids for very frivolous reasons, God sent a bunch of bears to massacre a bunch of kids for making fun of His prophets Bald pate, if the bible says u should stone people who work on the sabath or take God's name in vein and u don't do that, that basically means that u make what is unlawful, lawful.

Sexuality is a very private issue and when you share it with someone you share a part of yourself with him, i want a woman who shares that only with me, whats hard to understand?

I got nothing against it, I think u have something against people who have different life styles of sexual life styles and on top of everything u straw manned me in several occasions.

Well for me Christianity got a Value.

Keep it for urself :)

Like i said there are different shades and not everything is black and white.;)

This is high level contradiction, in one hand u say you value Christianity a lot which means that u embrace its ABSOLUTE VALUES ( Black and White values) and in the other hand u telling me there are shades, there is no such a thing as shades in the Bible, it is the Lords word and u have to follow it as it is otherwise u r a heathen or someone that deviates God's word.

I am done with u, no more replies to u.

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 01:17 AM
Yea ok, whatever is that supposed to mean.

I don't believe in Santa but if u do then I respect it, lol, it is nonsense, if a grown up told u he believes in Tooth Fairies and Santa you would obviously think he is a douche, if someone believes in Allah and Zeus he is obviously Blaspheming and u can't respect Blasphemy, ur religion doesn't allow that.

Typical bible blathering without any substantial meaning behind it.

But God stoned, killed, massacred, dismantled even kids for very frivolous reasons, God sent a bunch of bears to massacre a bunch of kids for making fun of His prophets Bald pate, if the bible says u should stone people who work on the sabath or take God's name in vein and u don't do that, that basically means that u make what is unlawful, lawful.

I got nothing against it, I think u have something against people who have different life styles of sexual life styles and on top of everything u straw manned me in several occasions.

Keep it for urself :)

This is high level contradiction, in one hand u say you value Christianity a lot which means that u embrace its ABSOLUTE VALUES ( Black and White values) and in the other hand u telling me there are shades, there is no such a thing as shades in the Bible, it is the Lords word and u have to follow it as it is otherwise u r a heathen or someone that deviates God's word.

I am done with u, no more replies to u.

you resort to discriminating my ideals/religion. nothing else. and im done with you too.

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 01:20 AM
For someone who claims to be tolerant, you're pretty intolerant IM.

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 01:21 AM
For someone who claims to be tolerant, you're pretty intolerant IM.

why? i respect all lifestyles i just said if i had to pick i would choose the virgin assuming both are equally nice characters. for me its a bonus and i value it, sorry dude.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 02:07 AM
No! But, I wish I was! Sex, is the most treacherous activity there is, and the most dangerous! :p The consequences can be both long lasting and deadly in every sense of the word. :D If you are a virgin stay virgin as long as you can! Sex is overrated! :D

Supreme American
06-23-2012, 02:15 AM
I voted yes and no.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 02:17 AM
I voted yes and no.

You can't be both? Wait, would you explain please! I'm not sure what to think of it! :p

Guapo
06-23-2012, 02:30 AM
no

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
06-23-2012, 02:35 AM
without love there is no point to sex

Supreme American
06-23-2012, 02:44 AM
without love there is no point to sex

Troll post?

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
06-23-2012, 02:49 AM
Troll post?

how is it trolling might I ask?

Cynewald
06-23-2012, 09:46 AM
I'm 34 this year and still a virgin. Am I the oldest virgin here?

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm 34 this year and still a virgin. Am I the oldest virgin here?

Why are you still virgin at that age?

Rastko
06-23-2012, 10:00 AM

So you could ask him why.

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 10:01 AM
So you could ask him why.

That is extreme,not normal.A reason has to be there

Cynewald
06-23-2012, 10:34 AM

Many reasons.

1. For a start, during the period 16-24, I was very young looking for my age, so girls just weren't into me physical attraction-wise. I looked "too young" for them. I was also called "ugly" and a whole host of rotten names.

2. I only seem to be attracted to the girls which are typically "hot"/ good looking by societies standards, and such girls have many options. Of course I lose out to better looking guys (i'm not good looking). Most girls whom I've fancied have boyfriends.

3. Between ages 25-32 I had little to no social life. No friends at all, so meeting women was very difficult.

4. I don't like fat girls or ugly girls, so 'lowering my standards and banging a fatty' is impossible for me. I would rather die a virgin than be with a girl who I don't find attractive.

5. I don't like women who have had multiple sex partners in their past. Many 30+ aged women have had multiple sex partners, so It's hard to find one that isn't like that.

Moonbird
06-23-2012, 12:03 PM
No. Haven't been for 10 years. In retrospect I kind of wish I would have stayed a virgin a bit longer but on the other hand it didn't kill me either.

Pallantides
06-23-2012, 12:05 PM
No.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Many reasons.

1. For a start, during the period 16-24, I was very young looking for my age, so girls just weren't into me physical attraction-wise. I looked "too young" for them. I was also called "ugly" and a whole host of rotten names.

2. I only seem to be attracted to the girls which are typically "hot"/ good looking by societies standards, and such girls have many options. Of course I lose out to better looking guys (i'm not good looking). Most girls whom I've fancied have boyfriends.

3. Between ages 25-32 I had little to no social life. No friends at all, so meeting women was very difficult.

4. I don't like fat girls or ugly girls, so 'lowering my standards and banging a fatty' is impossible for me. I would rather die a virgin than be with a girl who I don't find attractive.

5. I don't like women who have had multiple sex partners in their past. Many 30+ aged women have had multiple sex partners, so It's hard to find one that isn't like that.

Your best bet would be romancing a girl who looked like you.

Kazimiera
06-23-2012, 01:13 PM
I've had my fair share of experiences and I have been married twice. Anyone who expects me to be a virgin is living on Mars.

And those who shout the loudest on this forum hadn't even been conceived yet when I left school. Or were still shitting in their nappies.

Siginulfo
06-23-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm Aquarius.

Linet
06-23-2012, 01:17 PM
I am cancer :D

Virtuous
06-23-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm Aquarius.

Proud Scorpio here :D

Kazimiera
06-23-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm Aquarius.

I am cancer :D

Proud Scorpio here :D

Are you guys sure you're in the right thread here?? :D

Linet
06-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Are you guys sure you're in the right thread here?? :D

why not :blink:?
Isnt it asking if we are virgo? :lightbul:

Flintlocke
06-23-2012, 01:47 PM
Virginity is boring. You virgins who think that you're holding some precious jewel lemme tell you it's not precious. I really cannot have a proper discussion with a virgin, be they male or female, it's like talking to a stupid kid. Sex is where the fun's at and it's a necessary prerequisite of adulthood, it helps people quantify emotional connections better.

morski
06-23-2012, 01:56 PM
You can't be both? Wait, would you explain please! I'm not sure what to think of it! :p

Anal and Vaginal. Non-virgin in one aspect, virigin in the other.:lightbul: I wonder which is which... :embarrassed

Incel King
06-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Virginity is boring. You virgins who think that you're holding some precious jewel lemme tell you it's not precious. I really cannot have a proper discussion with a virgin, be they male or female, it's like talking to a stupid kid. Sex is where the fun's at and it's a necessary prerequisite of adulthood, it helps people quantify emotional connections better.

Someone don't choose to be virgin or not, because many people just can't find partner even if he/she wants it. You shouldn't think on such way..

http://www.google.ba/search?q=I%20never%20had%20girlfriend&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np

http://www.google.ba/search?hl=bs&client=firefox-a&hs=ajm&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=np&q=I+never+had+boyfriend&oq=I+never+had+boyfriend&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=serp.3...13952.16258.0.16480.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0. .0.0...0.0.Cm34vu6Xx6A

Flintlocke
06-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Someone don't choose to be virgin or not, because many people just can't find partner even if he/she want it. You shouldn't think on such way..

http://www.google.ba/search?q=I%20never%20had%20girlfriend&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np

http://www.google.ba/search?hl=bs&client=firefox-a&hs=ajm&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=np&q=I+never+had+boyfriend&oq=I+never+had+boyfriend&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=serp.3...13952.16258.0.16480.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0. .0.0...0.0.Cm34vu6Xx6A

I said for those that choose, not those that search and can't find. Girls can get guys easily, for guys it's more complicated but hookers are always an option.

Melina
06-23-2012, 02:16 PM

I really don't care..It is my choice.

Incel King
06-23-2012, 02:20 PM
I said for those that choose, not those that search and can't find. Girls can get guys easily, for guys it's more complicated but hookers are always an option.

Most of younger girls wants to have first sex and lose virginity with person that they fell in love so that's one reason. Some of them are religious mannered and don't want to have sex before marriage, here it is a second reason. As for Boys and Hookers, personally I have no intention to ever visit some of them, it's too dangerous and expensive.

WitheredWhiteness
06-23-2012, 05:45 PM
No.

No.

No.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 06:03 PM
Anal and Vaginal. Non-virgin in one aspect, virigin in the other.:lightbul: I wonder which is which... :embarrassed

I did not want to say it out loud! :D

Azalea
06-23-2012, 06:18 PM

You forgot one thing: the world doesn't revolve around you nor do any of the virgins here even consider getting their virginity lost to you. Also, downplaying someone just because they choose to get married before having sex only shows how narrow-minded you and the people who thanked you actually are.

Seriously though, I didn't know a random woman's virginity could upset so many people.

Flintlocke
06-23-2012, 06:43 PM
I don't care if the world revolves around me, I care that it bows to me :cool:

Arthas
08-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Depends on your definition of losing virginity. Most people would say that I'm not a virgin but, by my definition, I would say that I still am.

Virtuous
08-23-2012, 10:52 PM
nope

Behemot
08-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Hell,Nooooo

Dengizik
08-24-2012, 01:11 AM
hell yesss

Sikeliot
08-24-2012, 01:27 AM
Depends on your definition of losing virginity. Most people would say that I'm not a virgin but, by my definition, I would say that I still am.

Same.

Zorruko
08-24-2012, 01:54 AM
This looks like a thread of that Rumanian girl Mary...

MST3K
08-24-2012, 02:23 AM
No.

Anthropologique
08-24-2012, 02:41 AM
No.

Ozzy
08-24-2012, 02:48 AM
I haven't given myself any opportunities to lose my virginity, and I don't want to risk catching a disease from someone I don't know from Adam. I figure I'll meet the right person who's looking for the same things, and that'll be that, we'll be at it like rabbits for the rest of our days. :D

If you're going to judge me negatively for being a virgin, I simply don't give a shit about you or what you think.

Don't give a shit about their past s'long as they've got a clean sexual bill of health.

Having said that, I do believe I'd be more compatible (mentally) with someone who has had several long-term relationships rather than screwing a different person every weekend. Someone with such a lifestyle as the latter probably wouldn't see eye to eye with me on much. If someone proves me wrong, so be it. Highly doubt it though.

Sikeliot
08-24-2012, 02:53 AM
I've decided that because my first time was not pleasurable.. I will just not count it.

Ozzy
08-24-2012, 03:04 AM
I've decided that because my first time was not pleasurable.. I will just not count it.

Actually, I've had some similar experiences.. We had a small, mutual circle of friends and this girl basically did harm to a close friend.. That just killed it for me. There was no traditional intercourse, but they were certainly sexual experiences.

It didn't count for me because it didn't mean anything to me. She didn't mean anything, at least after her true colors showed.

That was just an example of several, unfortunately. I've got shit luck.

Arthas
08-24-2012, 12:01 PM

Nobody's first time is, right? Mine certainly wasn't, but that's got nothing to do with why I identify as a virgin.

Talvi
08-24-2012, 12:16 PM

LOL!!!! I suppose in that case a lot of girls are still virgins after having sex countless of times.

Lumi
08-24-2012, 03:14 PM
No, I am not.
In my defense, I gave it to someone who I did love very much, and who I thought loved me. Turned out he didn't *shrugs*
If I could take it back and give it to someone who does love me, I would.

LittleMermaid
08-25-2012, 06:12 PM

thats cause you're a Serb.:picard2: Only barbarians would want a virgin, despite knowing they're going to hurt the girl.

LittleMermaid
08-25-2012, 06:13 PM

lemme guess..first time was with a hooker?

Partizan
08-25-2012, 06:14 PM
No,I'm not fortunately...

I think if you are over 20 and still virgin...There is something wrong :)

Arthas
08-25-2012, 06:16 PM

Lol yeah. I will probably off myself if I reach Wizardhood (30 year old virgin) :D

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 06:17 PM
No,I'm not fortunately...

Nothing wrong with me i am 22 and virgin

it is wrong though if you are virgin without wanting it :D

alanr
Yes, no, Yes, No. I don't know.

LittleMermaid

Greeks.:bored:

Talvi
08-25-2012, 06:20 PM

If a guy was not a virgin (especially someone who lost their virginity to a prostitute) but thought they somehow deserved a virgin is disgusting.

LittleMermaid
08-25-2012, 06:21 PM
to answer the question, yes, I am. Reasos are prvate. Mainly it's never being in love, I guess.
I know a lot of people who just do it because they're "supposed to", or because "it's the age". I think that's sad, frankly.

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 06:24 PM
to answer the question, yes, I am. Reasos are prvate. Mainly it's never being in love, I guess.
I know a lot of people who just do it because they're "supposed to", or because "it's the age". I think that's sad, frankly.

And trust me all these males are lying when they say they do not prefer virgins ;):D

Behemot
08-25-2012, 06:26 PM
I just don't get the whole virginity concept.....
I mean if both of interested sides are virgin,that's fair.........but anything beyond that is....
And that "someone you love " and "giving " :eek: wtf are you giving ,noebody left the bed with any material or non material goods that he/she did not have when jumped in .....(if we talk about regular sex :D)
acctually I don't care.....
I have too much fun to care

Partizan
08-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Nothing wrong with me i am 22 and virgin

it is wrong though if you are virgin without wanting it :D

:D It's my idea...I think virginity after being adult is...err...boring :)

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 06:27 PM
:D It's my idea...I think virginity after being adult is...err...boring :)

Your opinion,i am not bored at all :)

Han Cholo
08-25-2012, 06:27 PM
And trust me all these males are lying when they say they do not prefer virgins ;):D

No, we're not. Maybe males in your country think that because they're unable to please a more experienced women.

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 06:32 PM
No, we're not. Maybe males in your country think that because they're unable to please a more experienced women.

No, actually she is so rare that we should box her and keep her in a museum or something.

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 06:33 PM
No, actually she is so rare that we should box her and keep her in a museum or something.

depends where you look

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 06:35 PM
:rolleyes:

I just called you one of a kind :)

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 06:36 PM
I just called you one of a kind :)

ti bi mene u muzej :eek::D

Heart of Oak
Yes an I'm over 50...
LOL...

Arthas
Your opinion,i am not bored at all :)

It's different for girls because if you are female and a virgin, people respect it, but if you are male and a virgin, people think there's something wrong with you.

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 06:38 PM
ti bi mene u muzej :eek::D

Da, da bi se tvojoj čistoči mogle diviti sve dolazeće generacije :)

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Yes an I'm over 50...

:confused:

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 06:44 PM
It's different for girls because if you are female and a virgin, people respect it, but if you are male and a virgin, people think there's something wrong with you.

Well yeah,we girls are programmed to look after other things in males,males look for innocent pure girls

Females look for a "strong alpha male" that will protect them,,animal instinct :D

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Da, da bi se tvojoj čistoči mogle diviti sve dolazeće generacije :)

naaaw:love:

Behemot
08-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Well yeah,we girls are programmed to look after other things in males,males look for innocent pure girls
now,you 're heading over the line ;)
generalisations are bad things...
We are not all from the same mould ,and not heaed to the same things

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 06:48 PM

This is pure biologiaa:D lets be honest here,how many girls go after an innocent virgin guy with angelic face? :P

dralos
08-25-2012, 06:49 PM
sluts

Virtuous
08-25-2012, 06:50 PM
sluts

You're such a pimp darlos :D

Behemot
08-25-2012, 06:52 PM
This is pure biologiaa:D lets be honest here,how many girls go after an innocent virgin guy with angelic face? :P
If I like the guy,that would be me :confused:

Ushtari
08-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Majority of women tend to like guys who are funny, cocky and dominant.

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 06:54 PM

What is the chance you will start to like a guy like thart?

imagine ,you have to protect him,he is innocent,not experienced...very sensitive,like to talk emotions:D

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 06:55 PM

I like her better now Bosnian :( :D

dralos
she is a bimbo when it comes to this things
she tends to look it from an islamic point of vue but with a dose of slutty influences:D

Hurrem sultana
I like her better now Bosnian :( :D

go ahead:mad:

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 06:56 PM

Hahhahhaha xD

Sad i ti malo preseravaš, male anđeoske balavce gledaju kugerice :D

Behemot
08-25-2012, 06:57 PM

imagine ,you have to protect him,he is innocent,not experienced...very sensitive,like to talk emotions:D

Happened already
And beeing a virgin not necessarly mean you are emotional,sensitive....blah blah....
you like to put everything in sealed baskets

alanr
08-25-2012, 06:57 PM
It all comes down to this; do ya like to fuck? because if you do, then continue doing it. If not, be a virgin and "keep" yourself. You better hope that your potential partner has the same plan in mind, but I truly doubt it.

morski
08-25-2012, 06:58 PM

http://t.qkme.me/357rzd.jpg

:D

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 07:00 PM
http://t.qkme.me/357rzd.jpg

is this something towards me`?:D

morski
08-25-2012, 07:01 PM
is this something towards me`?:D

Illustrating your words.:)

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 07:05 PM
Happened already
And beeing a virgin not necessarly mean you are emotional,sensitive....blah blah....
you like to put everything in sealed baskets

Ok sure generalization,but it is generalization when we say women like gossip,men like sports...not true in all cases,but in most yes

Behemot
08-25-2012, 07:06 PM
men gossip more :D
esspecially when it comes to mean cancerous gossiping

dralos
08-25-2012, 07:07 PM
thats not true

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 07:13 PM
esspecially when it comes to mean cancerous gossiping

Lies.

Behemot
08-25-2012, 07:15 PM
thats not true
For me,gissiping is not " oh,look at those shoes....so...out ".....it's that sort of gossiping when you're using lies or manipulating half-thruths to make look someone,depending on your own goals,better or worse.....and all kinds of degradations one uses to cover it's own failure .And in that my friend,you're champions !

alanr
08-25-2012, 07:17 PM
We don't gossip. Actually in my circle of friends, if one guy for example writes anything emotional on Facebook, they get bullied for weeks. I don't remember the last time we sat down and talked about "feelings" because it has never happened :0

Behemot
08-25-2012, 07:19 PM
We don't gossip. Actually in my circle of friends, if one guy for example writes anything emotional on Facebook, they get bullied for weeks. I don't remember the last time we sat down and talked about "feelings" because it has never happened :0

and that has to do,with what I wrote,how ? :confused:

alanr
08-25-2012, 07:21 PM
and that has to do,with what I wrote,how ? :confused:

Isn't that what you call "gossip" I always assumed that meant bad mouthing others or "the travel of news" but you said "it's that sort of gossiping when you're using lies or manipulating half-thruths to make look someone,depending on your own goals,better or worse" so I assumed you have some sort of new meaning to for it. Sorry if I'm wrong.

The point I was trying to make is that guys don't sit down and talk about anything gossip related. Just doesn't happen.

dralos
08-25-2012, 07:22 PM
For me,gissiping is not " oh,look at those shoes....so...out ".....it's that sort of gossiping when you're using lies or manipulating half-thruths to make look someone,depending on your own goals,better or worse.....and all kinds of degradations one uses to cover it's own failure .And in that my friend,you're champions !
smart girl you are:D,but those men that do stuff like this,have no honour and are in my book nothing worth,but gossiping is a vivbrant phenomen in balkan thats true.i wont never do such a thing bcs it makes me look weak,and i have to be alpha not beta:)

Mechanolater
08-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Yep.
:coffee:

Behemot
08-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Isn't that what you call "gossip" I always assumed that meant bad mouthing others or "the travel of news" but you said "it's that sort of gossiping when you're using lies or manipulating half-thruths to make look someone,depending on your own goals,better or worse" so I assumed you have some sort of new meaning to for it. Sorry if I'm wrong.

The point I was trying to make is that guys don't sit down and talk about anything gossip related. Just doesn't happen.
I explained what I find to be gossiping....
and that what you're mentioning is plane useless chit chating.....and no sir,you're not excluded from that one also.....
Since my circle of friends is predominantly male.....I can't describe how many times...we were in situations like ,we met on the street some guy they know with a new girlfriend /wife or whatever.....and after a few steps I'm overvelmed by their scenarios who is she,who is he,how things "work out" ,with full profiling poor girl over a few words and one look :picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1:

alanr
08-25-2012, 07:30 PM
I explained what I find to be gossiping....
and that what you're mentioning is plane useless chit chating.....and no sir,you're not excluded from that one also.....
Since my circle of friends is predominantly male.....I can't describe how many times...we were in situations like ,we met on the street some guy they know with a new girlfriend /wife or whatever.....and after a few steps I'm overvelmed by their scenarios who is she,who is he,how things "work out" ,with full profiling poor girl over a few words and one look :picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1:

Looks like I misunderstood you then :thumb001:

Behemot
08-25-2012, 07:30 PM
smart girl you are:D,but those men that do stuff like this,have no honour and are in my book nothing worth,but gossiping is a vivbrant phenomen in balkan thats true.i wont never do such a thing bcs it makes me look weak,and i have to be alpha not beta:)

Agree

Silent
08-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Nope, just a future grand mother.....

Mraz
08-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Yes I'm I've even buy a Korean chastity belt so I'm sure the tool is safe.
I'm a marriage material not an easy boy :mad:

dralos
08-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Yes I'm I've even buy a Korean chastity belt so I'm sure the tool is safe.
I'm a marriage material not an easy boy :mad:
you should ask bosnian out,she is your age,devoted muslim and she is a virgin too:D

Azalea
08-25-2012, 07:37 PM
Oh boy, it looks like virgins are the new sluts. So much hate in here. :D

Mraz
08-25-2012, 07:37 PM
you should ask bosnian out,she is your age,devoted muslim and she is a virgin too:D

Vrh bought her for some goats and oil gallons, he is rich landowner :coffee:

dralos
08-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Vrh bought her for some goats and oil gallons, he is rich landowner :coffee:
shit was she that cheap:D

Kazimiera
08-25-2012, 07:39 PM
And I thought this thread died a long time ago. :confused:

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 07:40 PM
shit was she that cheap:D

CHEAP?!?!!? How dare you say something like that sir? *slaps you with a glove*

I demand a duel so we can solve this dispute like gentlemen.

morski
08-25-2012, 07:41 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZV65Eva4aT5eV0XT0iUVUuI6T0cOrG o9mQC_UJXwApij9Pqv-lQ&t=1

Dacul
08-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Well I would have been if I would not have been abused by women when I was younger (that till about 3.5 years ago) and getting drunk.
Is only their fault!
Now I straighten up and I am not getting too drunk,so I do not know / do not control what I do anymore.
Whatever,could be in fact from the semi-depression I had till very recent.
But I would not like to get that drunk again as I was doing.

dralos
08-25-2012, 07:44 PM
CHEAP?!?!!? How dare you say something like that sir? *slaps you with a glove*

I demand a duel so we can solve this dispute like gentlemen.
i would atelast have given 3cows and a horse:D and 7 oilgallons:D
duel accepted you slavic barbarian:D
but remember when you go a fight with an illyrian there is no turning back,we fight till the end:D

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 07:50 PM
You go Vrhbosnian,i am gonna support you :D

Insuperable
08-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Bosnian bi ga primila a da ne uđe

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 07:52 PM

Tobe jarabi

Behemot
08-25-2012, 07:52 PM
You go Vrhbosnian,i am gonna support you :D

by bringing the popcorns and chearing from the safe distance ? :D

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 07:54 PM

well i have to support somehow the man that bought me and gave my father a fortune:D:D

Sultan Suleiman

While I presume you would do your duty and support a fellow lover of Sarajevo preservationism by being my shield maiden.

Sultan Suleiman
well i have to support somehow the man that bought me and gave my father a fortune:D:D

Good girl :D

Insuperable
08-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Tobe jarabi

Nemoj mi te bošnjačke. Nisam Bosanac. Morao sam guglati.
Anyway, Bosnian it is a common saying about virgins

morski
08-25-2012, 07:55 PM
I just got this idea. Instead of dralos and Vrhbosnian fighting, why don't you girls put a little show for us?:) Go get those pillows and start pounding!:thumb001:

StonyArabia
08-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Oh boy, it looks like virgins are the new sluts. So much hate in here. :D

Slut status is actually quiet high nowdays, but Virgin status is quite low ;)

dralos
all you bosniaks go support him bcs when i'm done with him,his fans are next:D

Hurrem sultana
Nemoj mi te bošnjačke. Nisam Bosanac. Morao sam guglati.
Anyway, Bosnian it is a common saying about virgins

:picard1:

Insuperable
08-25-2012, 07:57 PM
:picard1:

Indeed:D

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Indeed:D

cime sam zasluzila da kazes ono?:rolleyes:

dralos
I just got this idea. Instead of dralos and Vrhbosnian fighting, why don't you girls put a little show for us?:) Go get those pillows and start pounding!:thumb001:
bro this pork is for you,i love ya:D
http://www.prlog.org/11478320-pork-meat.jpg

Behemot
While I presume you would do your duty and support a fellow lover of Sarajevo preservationism by being my shield maiden.

tsk.....duty :rolleyes:.....I'll do that for fun :D

Sultan Suleiman

My blue-balls senses are tingling.

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 07:59 PM
tsk.....duty :rolleyes:.....I'll do that for fun :D

Who says you can't mix duty with pleasure?

Insuperable
08-25-2012, 08:00 PM

To nije ništa ozbiljno. Ta šala je sprdancija koju sve cure primaju kao što i trebaju, tj. kao šalu. Izgleda da ti nisi sve cure.

Behemot
08-25-2012, 08:01 PM
A jesam vam fino govorila da je generalizovanje losa stvar :D

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 08:01 PM

Ma lik pičke u životu vidio 2 put "na telki" i ovdje se nešto uzet kurćit :P