PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Thank you" Thread!

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 03:20 AM
You want to thank someone and you want everybody know how you feel, but had no option before than to send a PM? It's your lucky day! Thanks to the creativity of the TA members there is now the way to do it! Introducing "The Official Thank You Thread". Maybe you did not even realize that you really need to thank somebody, maybe you are too shy, to self absorbed, to proud, to immature, too silly? No matter what the reason, now it's the time to show your gratitude. After all TA made you a better man/woman. Show it off! :D

Virtuous
06-23-2012, 03:23 AM
Thank you theapricity for helping me be a better troll.

Sincerely,

Always yours,

The person who screwed your donut.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 03:25 AM
Thank you theapricity for helping me be a better troll.

Sincerely,

Always yours,

The person who screwed your sister.

Hahaha not exactly what I had in mind, but it'll do for now. LOL

sturmwalkure
06-23-2012, 03:46 AM
I'd like to thank Mary for her wise advice and patience with helping me to find my theme. I'd like to acknowledge she is one of the kindest trolls with the patience of a saint though she writes a lot of nonsense, she brings me a lot of laughter when I really need a good laugh.

I'd like to thank arcticwolf for making such interesting and thought-provoking (in a good way) threads. I'd otherwise not have thought up such interesting and very compelling threads.

I'd like to thank Xardas for introducing me to dubstep that does not sound like a robot's bodily functions. I'd also like to thank him for his friendship as I find he is a very interesting, deep and friendly person.

I'd like to thank rhiannon for being nice to me despite the fact that we've clashed a lot in the past a lot from what I believe to have been a misunderstanding.

I'd like to thank CircassianWine for being nice to me despite the fact there are a lot of things we disagree on. I'd like to acknowledge his calm, civil nature towards me despite the fact we have really got into heated arguments on certain topics here.

I'd like to thank Arne for the constant laughter, dry humor and inspiration for my profile. There is never quite a dull moment with Arne around, but I thank him for the funny pictures and for keeping some threads very "interesting" in a very good way.

I'd like to thank RoyBatty for the advice, encouragement and for being a great person to talk too and a true NS comrade.

I'd like to thank Inquiring Mind for living up to his user-name of being an inquiring mind for asking some very interesting questions and for being nice to me despite the fact I used to give him a hard time. I'd like to thank him for his friendship as well.

I'd like to thank Loki for this forum, and for tolerating a lot more than I would if I were to be an administrator. I'd also like to thank him for being nice to me despite the fact I wrongly spread rumors about him all those years ago.

I'd like to thank Hess for not getting butthurt over my neg rep to him and for being generally one of the nicest members here. I'd also like to thank him for the great European Heroes thread and for tolerating my spamming of Nazis in it.

I'd like to thank GeistFaust for not considering me a headcase and / or stalker for repping nearly all of his posts and lifting his reputation standing past the mighty Agrippa. I'd also like to thank him for listening to me ramble on Skype and for still not considering me mad. I'd like to thank him for his friendship as well.

I'd like to thank PetiteParisienne for being nice towards me despite my constant railing against international Jewry. I don't think I would so well put up with constant criticism of my own people.

I'd like to thank Kazmiera for contributing interesting threads and perspectives on this forum despite the fact we are politically different I also want to thank her for not attacking me personally despite the fact we've had some very major disagreements in some threads.

I'd like to thank Sigur Ros for being civil and nice despite the fact we've clashed on some topics. I really don't think I could be so nice when met with near constant opposing views and criticism though I don't have anything against him personally. I always look forward to reading what he has contributed.

There will be more thanking here by the way. There are a lot of people on the Apricity I do want to thank and show appreciation for. :) I am doing this right arcticwolf?

rhiannon
06-23-2012, 06:20 AM
I would like to thank the lovely Clara/Eiszimmer/Sturmwalkure for having the courage to see her flaws as well as her strengths. This is a rare quality to have, and one in which I admire her greatly for. :)

Osprey
06-23-2012, 06:27 AM
I'd like to thank arcticwolf for creating such threads.

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 02:26 AM
I'd like to thank Mary for her wise advice and patience with helping me to find my theme. I'd like to acknowledge she is one of the kindest trolls with the patience of a saint though she writes a lot of nonsense, she brings me a lot of laughter when I really need a good laugh.

I'd like to thank arcticwolf for making such interesting and thought-provoking (in a good way) threads. I'd otherwise not have thought up such interesting and very compelling threads.

I'd like to thank Xardas for introducing me to dubstep that does not sound like a robot's bodily functions. I'd also like to thank him for his friendship as I find he is a very interesting, deep and friendly person.

I'd like to thank rhiannon for being nice to me despite the fact that we've clashed a lot in the past a lot from what I believe to have been a misunderstanding.

I'd like to thank CircassianWine for being nice to me despite the fact there are a lot of things we disagree on. I'd like to acknowledge his calm, civil nature towards me despite the fact we have really got into heated arguments on certain topics here.

I'd like to thank Arne for the constant laughter, dry humor and inspiration for my profile. There is never quite a dull moment with Arne around, but I thank him for the funny pictures and for keeping some threads very "interesting" in a very good way.

I'd like to thank RoyBatty for the advice, encouragement and for being a great person to talk too and a true NS comrade.

I'd like to thank Inquiring Mind for living up to his user-name of being an inquiring mind for asking some very interesting questions and for being nice to me despite the fact I used to give him a hard time. I'd like to thank him for his friendship as well.

I'd like to thank Loki for this forum, and for tolerating a lot more than I would if I were to be an administrator. I'd also like to thank him for being nice to me despite the fact I wrongly spread rumors about him all those years ago.

I'd like to thank Hess for not getting butthurt over my neg rep to him and for being generally one of the nicest members here. I'd also like to thank him for the great European Heroes thread and for tolerating my spamming of Nazis in it.

I'd like to thank GeistFaust for not considering me a headcase and / or stalker for repping nearly all of his posts and lifting his reputation standing past the mighty Agrippa. I'd also like to thank him for listening to me ramble on Skype and for still not considering me mad. I'd like to thank him for his friendship as well.

I'd like to thank PetiteParisienne for being nice towards me despite my constant railing against international Jewry. I don't think I would so well put up with constant criticism of my own people.

I'd like to thank Kazmiera for contributing interesting threads and perspectives on this forum despite the fact we are politically different I also want to thank her for not attacking me personally despite the fact we've had some very major disagreements in some threads.

I'd like to thank Sigur Ros for being civil and nice despite the fact we've clashed on some topics. I really don't think I could be so nice when met with near constant opposing views and criticism though I don't have anything against him personally. I always look forward to reading what he has contributed.

There will be more thanking here by the way. There are a lot of people on the Apricity I do want to thank and show appreciation for. :) I am doing this right arcticwolf?

You've done absolutely outstanding! I am finding out I like you no matter what your political beliefs! Whoever will be lucky enough to be your life's mate is going to get a rare treasure! You are nothing short of amazing Clara. :)

arcticwolf
07-01-2012, 08:56 PM
I want to thank the ladies of TA for being great sports and teaching us the males a lot about the opposite gender! Heartfelt thank y'all! :D

dralos
07-01-2012, 09:14 PM
artic thank you,for this thread

Osprey
07-02-2012, 07:06 AM
artic thank you,for this thread

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/4f3/95a/215/resized/jesus-says-meme-generator-yo-cheater-secondline-47a9d8.jpg

arcticwolf
07-10-2012, 03:35 AM
Thank y'all. It's been a wild ride, that's for sure. :p