PDA

View Full Version : Turkish F-4 warplane 'shot down' near Syrian border

Turkophagos
06-23-2012, 07:55 AM
Turkey has said it believes that one of its fighter jets has been shot down by Syrian security forces.

The F-4 Phantom disappeared over the Mediterranean, south-west of Hatay province, not far from Syria's coast.

PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan said initially that "the other side have expressed regret" but later was unable to confirm what had happened.

After an emergency security meeting, his office said it was understood that Syria had brought the plane down.

In a statement, it said a search for the two crew members was under way involving Turkish and Syrian coast guard ships. Once all the circumstances were established, it added that Turkey would respond decisively.
Continue reading the main story
Analysis
image of Jonathan Head Jonathan Head BBC News, Istanbul

Given the breakdown in relations between the two countries over the Syrian conflict, this incident has the potential to provoke a serious crisis. When gunfire from Syrian forces crossed the Turkish border earlier this year, Ankara threatened a military response.

Much will depend on whether or not the Turkish pilots have survived. If not, public anger might push the government into some kind of punitive action against Syria.

Syria's response will also influence Turkey's reaction. A clear apology, and a statement that the shooting was unintentional, might be enough to assuage Turkish anger.

But then again, we do not know yet whether the aircraft were clearly in Turkish airspace or not. Initial Turkish reports that they came down eight miles from Syrian territorial waters suggests that they were, but Syria may claim otherwise.

"Regarding our pilots, we do not have any information, but at the moment four of our gunboats and some Syrian gunboats are carrying out a joint search there," Mr Erdogan told reporters earlier on Friday evening.

Relations between Nato-member Turkey and Syria, once close allies, have deteriorated sharply since the uprising against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad began in March 2011.

Tens of thousands of Syrian refugees have fled the violence across the border into Turkey.
'Syrian waters'

The Turkish military said it lost radio contact with the F-4 at 1158 (0858 GMT) on Friday while it was flying over Hatay, about 90 minutes after it took off from Erhac airbase in the province of Malatya, to the north-west.

The private news channel, NTV, later cited unnamed military sources as saying that the plane had crashed off Hatay's Mediterranean coast, in Syrian territorial waters, but that there had been no border violation.
Map of Turkey and Syria

Witnesses in the Syrian coastal city of Latakia meanwhile told BBC Arabic that Syrian air defences had shot down an unidentified aircraft near the town of Ras al-Basit.

Lebanon's al-Manar television channel - controlled by Lebanon's Shia Hezbollah movement, an ally of the Syrian government - also reported that Syrian security sources had said that "Syrian air defences shot down a Turkish warplane and hit another in Syrian airspace".

Mr Erdogan was also said to have told Turkish reporters on a flight back from Brazil on Friday afternoon that "the other side" had expressed regret over the downing of the F-4, and also that the pilots had been recovered.

But in his televised news conference on arrival at Ankara airport, he indicated that the pilots were still missing and he appeared to play down suggestions of an apology.

"I cannot confirm whether they have apologised or on what grounds they did so if they apologised," the Hurriyet website quoted him as saying.

He then went into a two-hour emergency meeting with his interior, defence and foreign ministers and the Chief of the General Staff, Gen Necdet Ozel.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18554246

http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=764093&vId=

Let's see what turk-o-pussies will do about it.

Onur
06-23-2012, 09:17 AM
This might be a set up by NATO to create a pretext to attack Syria. They probably wanted to create a reason for Turkey to call article no.5 of NATO. Another clue is that the warplane took off from the NATO base in Malatya and flew directly to the maritime borders of Syria. It didn't take off from our Turkish Airforce bases but from a NATO one.

This looks like a provocation for Syria to shoot it down. I cant think of any other reason.

Linet
06-23-2012, 09:33 AM
How about this ?

HRcbXGqi8gk

or this?
operation Attila - cyprus 1974 :laugh:
Qbar4sb2oto

wow....so Turkish :pig00000:....
Thank you for saving me time to find the video to post it myself ....:eyes
So many brave men :bunny000: shooting an unarmed man from the balcony :chicken0:...
You really have bravery in excess in Turkey :monkeyeb:....
But i agree with you :thumb001:....that video is characteristic of the Turkish "bravery"...

PS. Since you are so good at it, why dont you also post the video of Isaak Isaak who died few days before this lad :lightbul:, at the hands of the like always"brave" :fhhorse: Turks that beat him to death....Please do....i ll owe you one...

Pecheneg
06-23-2012, 09:40 AM
wow....so Turkish :pig00000:....
Thank you for saving me time to find the video to post it myself ....:eyes
So many brave men :bunny000: shooting an unarmed man from the balcony :chicken0:...
You really have bravery in excess in Turkey :monkeyeb:....
But i agree with you :thumb001:....that video is characteristic of the Turkish "bravery"...

PS. Since you are so good at it, why dont you also post the video of Isaak Isaak who died few days before this lad :lightbul:, at the hands of the "brave" :fhhorse: Turks that beat him to death....Please do....i ll owe you one...
He was trying to climb a flagpole to remove our Turkish flag, what did you expect from soldiers? watching???

Linet
06-23-2012, 09:44 AM
He was trying to climb a flagpole to remove our Turkish flag, what did you expect from soldiers? watching???

Really?
Let me think....he tried to take down the flag... from the illegal Turkish outpost in his motherland....:chin:
...He did that while unarmed :costumed-smiley-083 and while surrounded by armed Turks :chicken0: who, if they were civilised as they claim, could just pull him down....mmmm...
...But guess what...they shot him....
Why so? He was too strong for them so they couldnt drag him :taz:? Or he was so high up that they couldnt reach him :flypig:?

Onur
06-23-2012, 09:46 AM
That was not the only thing happened in that day. Around ~500 Greek Cypriot fascists gone to the border and they attacked the border controls, destroyed the properties in there. They wanted to get pass to the northern side illegally and randomly attack our soldiers and other people with the guns, baseball bats they carried by them. In the end, they took the appropriate answer from our soldiers.

But do not derail this thread with it. If Greeks still have butthurt for that, you can open a thread about this event.

Pecheneg
06-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Really?
Let me think....he tried to take down the flag... from the illegal Turkish outpost in his motherland....:chin:
...He did that while unarmed :costumed-smiley-083 and while surrounded by armed Turks :chicken0: who, if they were civilised as they claim, could just pull him down....mmmm...
Why so? He was too strong for them so they couldnt drag him :taz:? Or he was so high up that they couldnt reach him :flypig:?
illegal my ass.
don't play the victim for God sake!
Hundreds of Turkish civilians killed by greek-cypriot gangs (ethnic cleansing) and it was the main reason of Attila operation to cyprus!

look what i found ! simply a hipocrisy.

I said is not good but it was to be expected...when you provoke, you may get burned :flamed:...do you understand the difference or is too hard for you :baby2000:?

you were too happy when you hear un-armed Turkish civilians killed by neo-nazis.
as you said it before, "when you provoke, you may get burned."
stop crying now.

Kanuni
06-23-2012, 09:53 AM
Syrian goverment already apologized and it seems pilots are in good health.

SYRIA APOLOGIZES FOR SHOOTING DOWN TURKISH MILITARY PLANE | Syrian authorities have apologized for shooting down a Turkish military plane earlier today say Turkish news outlets. Turkey’s Hurriyet daily newspaper reports that the plane crashed in the Mediterranean Sea in international waters and the pilots “are in good health.” Eyewitnesses in the northern Syrian town of Latakia told BBC Arabic that Syrian air defenses were seen shooting down an unidentified aircraft. The incident adds to existing tensions between Ankara and Damascus stemming from reports that Syrian rebels are receiving weapons through supply routes on Turkey’s southern border.

Source (http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/06/22/504725/syria-apologizes-for-shooting-down-turkish-military-plane/?mobile=nc)

Linet
06-23-2012, 09:56 AM
That was not the only thing happened in that day. Around ~500 Greek Cypriot fascists gone to the border and they attacked the border controls, destroyed the properties in there. They wanted to get pass to the northern side illegally and randomly attack our soldiers and other people. In the end, they took the appropriate answer from our soldiers.

Really?
Thanks for telling me...:eyes
You mean....that happened after the death of Isaak Isaak just few days ago by the "brave" Turkish men :chicken:...and those people went to protest for that (how strange, why protest for the murder of a Cypriot by Turks...Turks should have free license to kill anyone :monkeyeb:)...
And this guy....was cousin of the guy that had died just a week ago...and thast why he was in such sentimental state to rush in the outpost to get the flag down...
Also all these Horrible Greeks, were all unarmed....UNARMED....

But do not derail this thread with it. If Greeks still have butthurt for that, you can open a thread about this event.

Yes Onur...you are pure Turk...i give you that...
Your problem are the deaths of the Turks in Germany....but when you kill unarmed people in a land you have illegaly is fine...
Turkish, TUrkish, Turkish...Typical Turkish....
Continue like that....for all in here to see what Turks are...

Drawing-slim
06-23-2012, 09:57 AM
This might be a set up by NATO to create a pretext to attack Syria. They probably wanted to create a reason for Turkey to call article no.5 of NATO. Another clue is that the warplane took off from the NATO base in Malatya and flew directly to the maritime borders of Syria. It didn't take off from our Turkish Airforce bases but from a NATO one.

This looks like a provocation for Syria to shoot it down. I cant think of any other reason.

I was suspicious of the same think

Linet
06-23-2012, 09:59 AM
illegal my ass.
Don't play the victim for god sake!
Hundreds of turkish civilians killed by greek-cypriot gangs (ethnic cleansing) and it was the main reason of attila operation to cyprus!

Look what i found ! Simply a hipocrisy.

You were too happy when you hear un-armed turkish civilians killed by neo-nazis.
As you said it before, "when you provoke, you may get burned."
stop crying now.

those guys were killed by fucking turks in their motherland....
Turks were killed in a foreign land< that nobody had invited them>>>
also i never said it was good for them to be killed, but you say it...you do say it...
when i put my hand on fire i ll have it burned, i have it coming, thats doesnt mean is good...

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 10:05 AM
Posting videos of a men being gunned down, are you fucking sick or just plain stupid?

Pecheneg
06-23-2012, 10:05 AM
those guys were killed by fucking turks in their motherland....
Turks were killed in a foreign land< that nobody had invited them>>>
also i never said it was good for them to be killed, but you say it...you do say it...
when i put my hand on fire i ll have it burned, i have it coming, thats doesnt mean is good...
That guy killed because he was trying to remove Turkish flag! is it so difficult to understand?!
Cyprus is also a homeland of Turkish cypriots, but your greek cypriot gangs tried to kill them and they got what they deserved. Operation Attila -1974 was a nice Turkish slap to Greeks, who were trying to kill unarmed Turkish cypriot civilians !

ps:i don't reply lapdogs.

Linet
06-23-2012, 10:10 AM
That guy killed because he was trying to remove Turkish flag! is it so difficult to understand?!
Cyprus is also a homeland of Turkish cypriots, but your greek cypriot gangs tried to kill them and they got what they deserved. Operation Attila -1974 was a nice Turkish slap to Greeks, who were trying to kill unarmed Turkish cypriot civilians !

THE man here is UNARMED and the guys who killed him are TURKS NOT Turkish Cyrpiots...TURKS from TURKEY....So cut the crap..ok? CUT IT OFF....

If we start saying who attacked to who and what he took, you should go back to Mongolia.....:costumed-smiley-067

Pecheneg
06-23-2012, 10:16 AM
THE man here is UNARMED and the guys who killed him are TURKS NOT Turkish Cyrpiots...TURKS from TURKEY....So cut the crap..ok? CUT IT OFF....

If we start saying who attacked to who and what he took, you should go back to Mongolia.....:costumed-smiley-067

Turkish Cypriot civilians, who were killed by greek gangs before Turkish military operation to cyprus, were also unarmed and they weren't trying to remove greek flag in greek zone, unlike that idiot!

Linet
06-23-2012, 10:18 AM
really? And what were the Greeks in Smirni and Konstantinoupolis at 1922 and on 1955?
What were the Greeks on 1974?
What were the Greeks on 1821?
On 1712?
On 1650?
On 1529?
On 1520?
On 1453?
Before 1453?
What were they?
THE VERY CITY YOU LIVE WAS BUILT BY GREEKS....

Flintlocke
06-23-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm interested to know what missiles the Syrians have that managed to down an F4.

Linet
06-23-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm interested to know what missiles the Syrians have that managed to down an F4.

Eisai troufas :coffee:

Flintlocke
06-23-2012, 10:39 AM
Found it
http://theaviationist.com/

According to rumors, it was an SA-5 Gammon (S-200) a long range medium to high-altitude mobile SAM produced by the Soviets in the ’60s. Five SA-5 sites are known to be active in Syria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA-5_Gammon

Onur
06-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Found it
http://theaviationist.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA-5_Gammon
Syria has 1000s of missiles for all purposes given to them by Russia and Iran.

Queen B
06-23-2012, 12:04 PM
In the UN buffer Zone.

But I can't expect something more from animals. From animals that somedays ago, the beat to death his cousin.

Really?

Not even Linet. It was in the UN Buffer zone, not in the illegal part.

Posting videos of a men being gunned down, are you fucking sick or just plain stupid?
Being a Turk is a response to your question.

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Might be a good opportunity for Turkey to flex its muscles and show the world (and Greece) what it is capable of by smashing the Syrian army in only a day.

Linet
06-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Might be a good opportunity for Turkey to flex its muscles and show the world (and Greece) what it is capable of by smashing the Syrian army in only a day.

You really are people of no pride...:eusa_doh:
...now why dont you thank them that they showed your ancestors what they are capable of and had you as slaves for 500 years? :rolleyes2:

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 12:21 PM
You really are people of no pride...:eusa_doh:
...now why dont you thank them that they showed your ancestors what they are capable of and had you as slaves for 500 years? :rolleyes2:

What are you on about? :confused: Roman royal families intermarried with Ottoman families and became bitches of the Ottomans for the next 500 years until the British decided to create the nea-Ellines. Not to mention the Phanariote which repeatedly collaborated with the Ottoman state because they were afraid of Turks wiping them out if they stopped being useful to them. Now sod off.

Linet
06-23-2012, 12:28 PM
What are you on about? :confused: Roman royal families intermarried with Ottoman families and became bitches of the Ottomans for the next 500 years until the British decided to create the nea-Ellines. Not to mention the Phanariote which repeatedly collaborated with the Ottoman state because they were afraid of Turks wiping them out if they stopped being useful to them. Now sod off.

As i already said...you are people of no pride...:dog00000:
...We bow in frond of noone :sunny:...you lick the butt of the Turks and you are happy for their achievements :rolleyes:...the rest about what Greeks are or what they are not :lame:...are just BS...:icon_bs:

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 12:31 PM
As i already said...you are people of no pride...:dog00000:
...We bow in frond of noone :sunny:...you lick the butt of the Turks and you are happy for their achievements :rolleyes:...the rest about what Greeks are or what they are not :lame:...are just BS...:icon_bs:

I don't lick the asses of no one but if you're having fantasies of me licking the Turk's ass then maybe it is actually you who is doing all the licking. Does Erdoghan's ass taste good?

Queen B
06-23-2012, 12:36 PM
I don't lick the asses of no one but if you're having fantasies of me licking the Turk's ass then maybe it is actually you who is doing all the licking. Does Erdoghan's ass taste good?
You have posted countless thread/posts about how you prefered Ottoman times, how much you support Turks, and bringing Turks into discussion when you are stuck in the wall about the rest.
If its not ass-licking, then I wonder what it is. :coffee:

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 12:37 PM
You have posted countless thread/posts about how you prefered Ottoman times, how much you support Turks, and bringing Turks into discussion when you are stuck in the wall about the rest.
If its not ass-licking, then I wonder what it is. :coffee:

There were a couple things positive about Ottoman rule. So what? Is talking about them a crime now?

Linet
06-23-2012, 12:38 PM

Darling...you and the fellows of your Monkeydonia :eyes are always proud of what Turks did or will do to the Greeks...:rolleyes:
And you know something? They may do...but THEY will do...NOT you... so try to be proud for what you do:thumb001:...not what others do :thumb down2...Especially when these others were your masters for 500 years....:033102st:
Try to be abit proud and have some decency...is not bad...you may like it...:cool:

At least we Greeks lose or win...we do it for ourselves :grouphug:....and even if we are the bastards of entire Asia and Africa...as you like to say....we are proud not to forget what Turks did to our ancestors...when your kind...is now sucking their...:flolly:

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 12:39 PM
Darling...you and the fellows of your Monkeydonia :eyes are always proud of what Turks did or will do to the Greeks...:rolleyes:
And you know something? They may do...but THEY will do...NOT you... so try to be proud for what you do:thumb001:...not what others do :thumb down2...Especially when these others were your masters for 500 years....:033102st:
Try to be abit proud and have some decency...is not bad...you may like it...:cool:

At least we Greeks lose or win...we do it for ourselves :grouphug:....and even if we bastards of entire Asia and Africa...as you like to say....we are proud not to forget what Turks did to our ancestors...when your kind...is now sucking their...:flolly:

Crap post as always. Not going to even bother replying to your posts now.

Queen B
06-23-2012, 12:40 PM

At least we Greeks lose or win...we do it for ourselves :grouphug:....and even if we are the bastards of entire Asia and Africa...as you like to say....we are proud not to forget what Turks did to our ancestors...when your kind...is now sucking their...:flolly:
:thumbs up

Linet
06-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Crap post as always. Not going to even bother replying to your posts now.

Sure...dont bother...:wink

Anatolian Eagle
06-24-2012, 10:30 AM
It's funny how "You must hate Turks" propaganda is all about because "Ottoman Empire did this, Ottoman Empire did that, Ottoman this, Ottoman that, this and that..." It seems it's a common trend around, blaming Turks on everything based on just Ottomans and nothing else.

Ironically it was Turks themselves who ended the empire, who abolished all it's influence and it was the Turkish nationalists themselves who gave Ottoman Empire the last blow, exiled the last Ottoman sultan and his family, because of their traitory attitude in aftermath of World War I and Turkish War of Independence.

Its really pathetic way to create hostility towards Turks using the Ottoman Empire, really.

Drawing-slim
06-24-2012, 10:36 AM
Turkey is not a country to fuck with. Syria should be worried.

Also on the news, Russia has already send the best special forces in the region..

Linet
06-24-2012, 10:45 AM
It's funny how "You must hate Turks" propaganda is all about because "Ottoman Empire did this, Ottoman Empire did that, Ottoman this, Ottoman that, this and that..." It seems it's a common trend around, blaming Turks on everything based on just Ottomans and nothing else.

Ironically it was Turks themselves who ended the empire, who abolished all it's influence and it was the Turkish nationalists themselves who gave Ottoman Empire the last blow, exiled the last Ottoman sultan and his family, because of their traitory attitude in aftermath of World War I and Turkish War of Independence.

Its really pathetic way to create hostility towards Turks using the Ottoman Empire, really.

No, but he isnt proud for Turkish economy :Cash:...he is proud of what Turks may do or not do to the Greeks :rolleyes:... I think thats a totally different case...:chin:
If Italy beats Turkey, i wont be proud for Italy, i will be with their side of course (i admit that :D) but i wont say "Oh Turks look what Italians do to you" :smilie_auslachen:... because the Italians would have done it, not us and Italians can be proud of it :cool: but not me :icon_no:.... i am proud of what my nation do, they are proud of what Turkey can do to Greece :chicken0:...and to me thats sick and lack of any ethnic pride...:tinfoil3:

PS. Have you ever seen me of Dand saying in any thread that Turks are Asians or that they should not speak :zip-lip: or accuse them for anything else but historical facts :old: ? No, actually we are among the few that we dont...:eyes
...Also we never said that anyone should hate Turks, but Moneydonians are really pathetic...they dont love Turkeym they want turkey to do the dirty job that cant do :thumb down

Pecheneg
06-24-2012, 01:22 PM
...Also we never said that anyone should hate Turks, but Moneydonians are really pathetic...they dont love Turkeym they want turkey to do the dirty job that cant do :thumb down
come on linet... i saw your words in chatbox
whatever..

Linet
06-24-2012, 01:54 PM
come on linet... i saw your words in chatbox
whatever..

Giray my love :lovebire:....
...my words on chat box were words of pure admiration...:fbard:

cmd_
06-24-2012, 02:07 PM

This looks like a provocation for Syria to shoot it down. I cant think of any other reason.My thought as well the first time I saw this on the news. Anything to have a stupid reason to interfere Syria. Just like they did before they invaded Libya and Iraq.

Onur
06-24-2012, 02:23 PM
My thought as well the first time I saw this on the news. Anything to have a stupid reason to interfere Syria. Just like they did before they invaded Libya and Iraq.
Yes, they would do anything to start a campaign to Syria atm. I am even thinking like CIA might have hired the Syrian guy who were pressing the button of the anti-aerial missile system. That might be the case too if you consider that CIA has managed to convince 1/3rd of Syrian army generals to abandon current Syrian regime.

Everything is so dubious, especially if we consider that the F-4 warplane has been taken off from the NATO base in Turkey but not from an ordinary Turkish Airforce base.

Paluga
06-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Well done Syria. Shoot this turkish scum into hell.

morski
06-24-2012, 02:38 PM

One might really say that the Turks are the last people to free/emancipate themselves from the Ottoman empire. Funny thing when you think about it.

Leadchucker
06-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Off topic a bit, but Wow. F-4 Phantoms still in service. Last production model built and delivered to Turkey in 1979. Was/is one of my fave fighter planes.

Onur
06-24-2012, 02:58 PM
One might really say that the Turks are the last people to free/emancipate themselves from the Ottoman empire. Funny thing when you think about it.
Yes but Turkey never rejected the Ottoman empire unlike Balkan states, instead we declared ourselves as the heir of Ottoman empire. The most important clue is; Turkey paid all the debt of Ottoman empire `till the last cent. I think the last payment of the Ottoman empire debt has been paid in 1950s.

Return to the main subject;
I was expecting this kind of move from NATO for the last few months because Russia and China blocked the allowance of military intervention by using UN council. So, the only way to do it was the NATO article.5;
If a member country gets attacked from external side, this particular member country can call for a common NATO reaction to that external force.

Who is the NATO member country neighboring Syria? It`s Turkey. So, it was obvious that this kind of provocation was going to come in the end.

Anatolian Eagle
06-24-2012, 03:11 PM
No, but he isnt proud for Turkish economy :Cash:...he is proud of what Turks may do or not do to the Greeks :rolleyes:... I think thats a totally different case...:chin:
If Italy beats Turkey, i wont be proud for Italy, i will be with their side of course (i admit that :D) but i wont say "Oh Turks look what Italians do to you" :smilie_auslachen:... because the Italians would have done it, not us and Italians can be proud of it :cool: but not me :icon_no:.... i am proud of what my nation do, they are proud of what Turkey can do to Greece :chicken0:...and to me thats sick and lack of any ethnic pride...:tinfoil3:

PS. Have you ever seen me of Dand saying in any thread that Turks are Asians or that they should not speak :zip-lip: or accuse them for anything else but historical facts :old: ? No, actually we are among the few that we dont...:eyes

Allright, fair enough... However what I said is an obvious trend around this forum and you can see it's true. I don't have any problem with you or anyone else having ethnic pride, yes including Greek one. Maybe he just admires Turkey the same way you would admire those "Italians" ;)

Anatolian Eagle
06-24-2012, 03:13 PM

Do you seriously think Ottoman sultan or any high ranked Ottoman imperial gave a crap about Turkish War of Independence? Hell, they even helped Allies to take Turkish nationalists down because "Ottomanism was more important". There is a reason why there has been numerous assasination attempts against Atatürk. Sure, we don't turn our back to our history but afterall that's what it is.

Anatolian Eagle
06-24-2012, 03:14 PM
On topic: It's easy to say that Turkey should invade Syria etc... But Turkey can only act based on international law now. If Turkey acts by himself and intervenes Syria it will be only accused of being "invader", "occupier" just like how it is being accused of "occupying" Cyprus, no matter it's legal or not. Ban Ki-moon and many in Turkish TVs say Turkey should not lose it's cool and seek diplomatic response, but I think Turkey will rather urge NATO to act based on Article 5. I've always been against Turkish involvement in Syria from the beginning anyways, but in my opinion Turkey should be able to give a military response if Assad keeps acting that arrogant. It has been both Erdoğan's and USA's interest to take Assad down, but Iran and Russia have been blocking their path.

Linet
06-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Allright, fair enough... However what I said is an obvious trend around this forum and you can see it's true. I don't have any problem with you or anyone else having ethnic pride, yes including Greek one. Maybe he just admires Turkey the same way you would admire those "Italians" ;)

No :nono: , thats not the case unfortunately...
...He pops up like a corcroatch :evilb: in half the threads in here saying "Yeah Turks :costumed-smiley-083, show to the Greeks what you can do :thumbs up"
...We have lost other wars too, not only from the Turks :mad:...yet i dont see Turks coming and saying "hahahah look what this or that nation did to you :smilie_auslachen:"....
And Turks have lost from Austria or even Russia that they are also Orthodox like us andd we have alot o bonds...but we dont go around the forums posting flags of Russia an saying..."take that Turks :wohoo:"... I cant be proud of what is not my accomplishment....
...Really have you seen any and i mean ANY other nation here threatening another nation :shakefist with the power of someone else? :eusa_eh:

poiuytrewq0987
06-24-2012, 03:23 PM
No :nono: , thats not the case unfortunately...
...He pops up like a corcroatch :evilb: in half the threads in here saying "Yeah Turks :costumed-smiley-083, show to the Greeks what you can do :thumbs up"
...We have lost other wars too, not only from the Turks :mad:...yet i dont see Turks coming and saying "hahahah look what this or that nation did to you :smilie_auslachen:"....
And Turks have lost from Austria or even Russia that they are also Orthodox like us andd we have alot o bonds...but we dont go around the forums posting flags of Russia an saying..."take that Turks :wohoo:"... I cant be proud of what is not my accomplishment....
...Really have you seen any and i mean ANY other nation here threatening another nation :shakefist with the power of someone else? :eusa_eh:

Bitch more please :rotfl: Your posts are funny to read at least. :thumb001:

cmd_
06-26-2012, 06:17 PM
I feel something very bad is coming.
http://www.rt.com/news/syrian-troops-target-erdogan-763/

Erdogan, Davutoglu and Gul needs to stop sucking western dicks! The Anatolian Turkish people don't want any war with Syria or anybody else yet this small minority can manage an successful attack on Syria and then later drag in their masters (USA and Israel).

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/060112/99615531340688526287.jpg