PDA

View Full Version : The Official Love Thread.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 02:48 PM
This thread is an attempt to dissect, analyze, scrutinize, demystify, understand the feeling of love. We will not tackle the ultimate meaning of the word here, but rather as it pertains to the romantic relationship between man and a woman, I'm not homophobic :p so here it goes ( or man and man, or woman and woman in case of gay TA members ). Tell us what it means to you. What are the characteristics of romantic love, it's flavor, it's joys and tortures! Children and infantile TA members go play in the sandbox, don't post here! :D

Osprey
06-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Its as if you found someone who finally understands you. The person who unconditionally loves your inner self as he/she loves him/herself. As your instinct of self preservation does not allow you to think ill of your self most of the times, the person you love should think about you as they think about themselves.
The lovers should be two little stars out there on the night sky, to whom every potential young boy and girl can watch for as an inspiration that love exists even in the darkest of times, direst of places and above any earthly shackles a person is bound to.

Maddy
06-23-2012, 03:09 PM
I don't think another person is needed to feel love....I've felt it before without being in a relationship. You know your heart chakra in the center of your chest? I think love is when you feel that energy very intensely coming from that area and surrounding your whole body. I think that feeling just intensifies if you have a person to share it with (romantically....).

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Its as if you found someone who finally understands you. The person who unconditionally loves your inner self as he/she loves him/herself. As your instinct of self preservation does not allow you to think ill of your self most of the times, the person you love should think about you as they think about themselves.
The lovers should be two little stars out there on the night sky, to whom every potential young boy and girl can watch for as an inspiration that love exists even in the darkest of times, direst of places and above any earthly shackles a person is bound to.

This is deep and really good. I think you've got friend! ;)

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 04:41 PM
I know it when i feel it. Cant put it in Words.

aimar
06-23-2012, 05:17 PM
We never love anyone. We love only our idea of what someone is like. We love an idea of our own; in short, it is ourselves that we love.
This is true of every kind of love. In sexual love we seek our own pleasure through the intermediary of another's body. In non-sexual love, we seek our own pleasure through the intermediary of an idea we have. The onanist may be an abject creature but in truth he is the logical expression of the lover. He is the only one who neither disguises nor deludes himself.
Relations between one soul and another, expressed through such uncertain, divergent things as words exchanged and gestures made, are of a strange complexity. The very way in which we come to know each other is a form of unknowing. When two people say 'I love you' (or perhaps think or reciprocate the feeling), each one means by that something different, a different life, even, perhaps, a different colour and aroma in the abstract sum of impressions that constitute the activity of the soul.

by Fernando Pessoa

Melina
06-23-2012, 05:19 PM
I sometimes think "love" is overrated. True love in my opinion doesn't exist. The only thing that exists is trade.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 05:22 PM
I sometimes think "love" is overrated. True love in my opinion doesn't exist. The only thing that exists is trade.

Oh come on, you can't be this disappointed yet! You are very young so all is ahead of you! It must exist since so many experience it, albeit most on the temporary bases. :p

06-23-2012, 05:32 PM
I don't think another person is needed to feel love....I've felt it before without being in a relationship. You know your heart chakra in the center of your chest? I think love is when you feel that energy very intensely coming from that area and surrounding your whole body. I think that feeling just intensifies if you have a person to share it with (romantically....).

There has been some feelings in the centre of y chest but it reminded me "heart pains" that I experienced years ago. My joints must be doing bad again. So much for my heart chakra :rolleyes:

Melina
06-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Oh come on, you can't be this disappointed yet! You are very young so all is ahead of you! It must exist since so many experience it, albeit most on the temporary bases. :p

Nope I learned that love is business. I think I will never feel attracted to someone. I think I would rather go with an ugly older man that can offer me the world.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 05:36 PM
I think love is a very fine feeling. But as i have experienced, many are not lucky in love. So a strong heart and taking everything easy are recommended by Quack Osprey for living your lives to the fullest.

Kazimiera
06-23-2012, 05:41 PM

Nope I learned that love is business. I think I will never feel attracted to someone. I think I would rather go with an ugly older man that can offer me the world.

You've been reading far too much Mary.

And in other threads you say how you are going to wait until you marry the man you love etc etc. :confused:

You say you have nothing in common with Mary, but here you are repeating exactly what she does.

Just a teeny-weeny little bit hypocritical??

WitheredWhiteness
06-23-2012, 05:53 PM
True love waits on haunted attics... ;)

It does exist, its mostly overrated and it has an short expiry date... sadly. But it feels sooo good when it happens, truly irresistible.

Melina
06-23-2012, 05:53 PM
You've been reading far too much Mary.

And in other threads you say how you are going to wait until you marry the man you love etc etc. :confused:

You say you have nothing in common with Mary, but here you are repeating exactly what she does.

Just a teeny-weeny little bit hypocritical??

I am going to marry the man that can offer me the world. "love" wastes away.. I don't want to get to my 50's and have financial trouble..

Melina
06-23-2012, 05:56 PM

I think that almost never happen.

Terek
06-23-2012, 05:58 PM
U1C9StDPe90

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 05:58 PM
I am going to marry the man that can offer me the world. "love" wastes away.. I don't want to get to my 50's and have financial trouble..

Eh, practical girl eh? :D I'm saddened by this attitude at your age. Though I have to say it makes financial sense! :p

Queen B
06-23-2012, 06:00 PM

And then you are making moral preachings?

:rotfl:

Giving yourself/body to the exchange of money, THIS is prostitution.

Melina
06-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Eh, practical girl eh? :D I'm saddened by this attitude at your age. Though I have to say it makes financial sense! :p

Once you have seen what I have seen then you would understand.

The Alchemist
06-23-2012, 06:06 PM
I dunno if it exists, i haven't found anyone special yet :(:(

Kazimiera
06-23-2012, 06:08 PM

Infatuation wastes away.

Melina
06-23-2012, 06:09 PM
And then you are making moral preachings?

:rotfl: I am marrying virgin and will give him loyalty and respect while he will help me financially..

Giving yourself/body to the exchange of money, THIS is prostitution.

I am not just going to give him my body but my life as well. No this isn't prostitution because I will be married to him.

Sultan Suleiman
06-23-2012, 06:12 PM

Smart lass :)

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 06:15 PM
shit all these threads is going to make Bosnian crazy

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 06:16 PM
shit all these threads is going to make Bosnian crazy

:eek:

sturmwalkure
06-23-2012, 06:16 PM
*waits for GeistFaust to post in this thread* :D

Queen B
06-23-2012, 06:19 PM
I am not just going to give him my body but my life as well. No this isn't prostitution because I will be married to him.
When you treat your self as an object, and you exchange money with your body, that's it.Prostitution.

Your preaching about virginity compared to your thoughts about marriage, is no different than Mary's, actually.

Unlike the virgin ''moral'' -> you, I have experienced love in the greatest form of it. From little to big gestures.

Being with a man (yeah, and having SEX with him), and having my heart flutter each time, butterflies in my stomach and a feel of euphoria, each time we met after all those years, is amazing.

A man that would tell me that he loves me, without the need to ask it but when I need to hear it, and show it.
A man that was there in my best and worst, a man that I could laugh with, and cry at his shoulders.

I m very content with my life that I have woken up in morning from the cuddles of my loved one, having woken up with a coffee ready, when I had nothing to do , and while he got to work.
I m very happy that I was tired of work, yet massaging my loved one, was giving me pleasure coz it gave to him.
I m very happy that he loved me a lot when my cooking tasted like shit and as much when my cooking was excellent.
I m very happy that I can look in his eyes and feel content, and get the same response from him..

This is love kiddo. :love:

Midori
06-23-2012, 06:20 PM
*waits for GeistFaust to post in this thread* ...

... a 3 kilometres long post :cool:

Melina
06-23-2012, 06:21 PM
When you treat your self as an object, and you exchange money with your body, that's it.Prostitution.

Your preaching about virginity compared to your thoughts about marriage, is no different than Mary's, actually.

Unlike the virgin ''moral'' -> you, I have experienced love in the greatest form of it. From little to big gestures.

Being with a man (yeah, and having SEX with him), and having my heart flutter each time, butterflies in my stomach and a feel of euphoria, each time we met after all those years, is amazing.

A man that would tell me that he loves me, without the need to ask it but when I need to hear it, and show it.
A man that was there in my best and worst, a man that I could laugh with, and cry at his shoulders.

I m very content with my life that I have woken up in morning from the cuddles of my loved one, having woken up with a coffee ready, when I had nothing to do , and while he got to work.
I m very happy that I was tired of work, yet massaging my loved one, was giving me pleasure coz it gave to him.
I m very happy that he loved me a lot when my cooking tasted like shit and as much when my cooking was excellent.
I m very happy that I can look in his eyes and feel content, and get the same response from him..

It won't last.. Sorry that is life..

Osprey
06-23-2012, 06:22 PM

And then you moved onto the next man. Oh yeah, actual love indeed.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 06:24 PM
... a 3 kilometres long post :cool:

Those 3 km make a good smooth road. Unlike someone else's hole filled 100 metres.

Sultan Suleiman
06-23-2012, 06:24 PM
dandelion I can't believe that Gloriana, lass of 20-21 is more mature than you :)

Queen B
06-23-2012, 06:26 PM
It won't last.. Sorry that is life..
Even if it doesn't last, at least I will have this wonderfull experience.
However, 5 years of non-stop feeling of heaven isn't something everyone has :coffee::coffee:

And then you moved onto the next man. Oh yeah, actual love indeed.
Yes, actual love. I m happy to have lived that, I doubt you''ll ever will though :coffee::coffee:

Queen B
06-23-2012, 06:28 PM
dandelion I can't believe that Gloriana, lass of 20-21 is more mature than you :)

If prostituting means more mature, I am happy not to be one :wink:wink

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Ehh money can not buy you happiness,unless you plan to cheat on your rich husband with your poor lover :D

If you are with the person you love,everything feels easier so even some possible financial isssues :)

Sultan Suleiman
06-23-2012, 06:33 PM
If prostituting means more mature, I am happy not to be one :wink:wink

Honey, the concept of modern love is just 100 years old. Marriages were formed because for the economic and political needs, sometimes for security and just power. So I wouldn't call last 7,000 years of basic building block of society "prostitution".

But if you felt an intimate connection to your man you should cherish this memory.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 06:33 PM
However, 5 years of non-stop feeling of heaven isn't something everyone has :coffee::coffee:

Yes, actual love. I m happy to have lived that, I doubt you''ll ever will though :coffee::coffee:

Iam living it right now and will live it until my breath leaves my body.
You on the other hand move on from man to man like a grasshopper moves from leaf to leaf.
Keeping with a person in the 'good' times or until you're bored is not love. Its just infatuation.
Love is holding someone's hand through the ups and downs. Show them, that the bond between you and that person is forever.

Sultan Suleiman
06-23-2012, 06:34 PM
Ehh money can not buy you happiness,

Then my dear Mel, you never had much money or spent it on right things :D

Melina
06-23-2012, 06:36 PM

WHen you get old and wrinkley with no support then you can talk about love till then I won't take what you said seriously..

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 06:38 PM
You on the other hand move on from man to man like a grasshopper moves from leaf to leaf.

That's nasty.

Queen B
06-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Iam living it right now and will live it until my breath leaves my body.
A hater and a misanthrop like you are, with such a close mind, is unable to love wholeheartidly.
If you were content with your life, you wouldn't judge other people,especially thier personal life, and you would only care about your ''full'' and ''happy'' life. But you don't. People that act this way, are miserable, not content.

I really hope you change, and be able to really love. When you'll do, you'll get my point. Nothing else will matter :wink

WHen you get old and wrinkley with no support then you can talk about love till then I won't take what you said seriously..

I am an educated woman who works and have resources, I can support myself . A reason that I didn't got married yet, is because I chose to be able to stand on my feet first, and being responsible of myself.

I m perfectly fine to support myself, even when I become wrinkled, so I m free to look for ''Love''.

You, on the other hand, instead of building your own stability, you are hoping on a man that can be your economic sponsor.

Me : No money problem - Can search for love.
You : Money problem - Can search for sponsor.

So, take the chances:
In case I find love I will have both love and money.
In case I don't, I will have money.

You:
In case you find sponsor, you'll have money but no love..
In case you don't, you'' not have neither love, nor money.

:wink:wink

That's nasty.
No,that's stupid (to think that way)

Su
06-23-2012, 06:51 PM
I dont believe in love but I believe in attraction, passion,respect and loyality.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 06:55 PM
A hater and a misanthrop like you are, with such a close mind, is unable to love wholeheartidly.
If you were content with your life, you wouldn't judge other people,especially thier personal life, and you would only care about your ''full'' and ''happy'' life. But you don't. People that act this way, are miserable, not content.

I really hope you change, and be able to really love. When you'll do, you'll get my point. Nothing else will matter :wink

I am an educated woman who works and have resources, I can support myself . A reason that I didn't got married yet, is because I chose to be able to stand on my feet first, and being responsible of myself.

I m perfectly fine to support myself, even when I become wrinkled, so I m free to look for ''Love''.

You, on the other hand, instead of building your own stability, you are hoping on a man that can be your economic sponsor.

So, take the chances:

You:

No,that's stupid (to think that way)

Yes.
Because, to love someone one first needs to 'taste' other women.
Debating with someone is being jealous of their '5 years of heaven'
Wow, iam impressed.

Queen B
06-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Yes.
Because, to love someone one first needs to 'taste' other women.
Debating with someone is being jealous of their '5 years of heaven'
Wow, iam impressed.
To love someone doesn't need to tast or not to taste other women.

To love someone is to being content with him/her and your life, and nothing else matter, especially how other people (from internet!) live their lives.

I m against homosexuality, prostituting, or how Mary lives, but I would never go as far as you do, and act and ''preach'' or critisize the way you do. You know why? Because I couldn't care less if you fuck with 50 every night, or die as a lonely virgin Scroodge.

Actually, I couldn't care less about your bed condition, as long you don't harm anyone.

Melina
06-23-2012, 07:01 PM

So, take the chances:

You:

NEWSFLASH: I do work and study. Just because someone works doesn't mean they are financially stable. I never said the man I was going to find is going to maintain me . I said that he would have to help me financially. If a man loves you he would commit to you that is the truth.

No commitment = he just wants to play you.

In the real world smart women go with men that give them financial stability and then I see ageing women who never committed trying to get married in their 50's which is ridiculous.

Queen B
06-23-2012, 07:08 PM
NEWSFLASH: I do work and study. Just because someone works doesn't mean they are financially stable. I never said the man I was going to find is going to maintain me . I said that he would have to help me financially. If a man loves you he would commit to you that is the truth.

You wanted a man that will support you, even if he is old.
If he is not going to mantain you, why to find ''even an old man''?

No commitment = he just wants to play you.

In the real world smart women go with men that give them financial stability and then I see ageing women who never committed trying to get married in their 50's which is ridiculous.

In the real world, smart women don't hang over a man's balls.

They are responsible for theirselves, and find the best guy possible, to have everything they are looking for.

Smart is not someone that will end up with someone that will support him or at least ''help'' supporting, but someone that will have a full life, of being economically well of, having someone to love and be loved, and grow a beautiful family..

Osprey
06-23-2012, 07:10 PM
To love someone doesn't need to tast or not to taste other women.

To love someone is to being content with him/her and your life, and nothing else matter, especially how other people (from internet!) live their lives.

I m against homosexuality, prostituting, or how Mary lives, but I would never go as far as you do, and act and ''preach'' or critisize the way you do. You know why? Because I couldn't care less if you fuck with 50 every night, or die as a lonely virgin Scroodge.

Actually, I couldn't care less about your bed condition, as long you don't harm anyone.

If you didn't care you would not be writing posts with such passion.
Honestly, the point of writing on these forums is to debate.
Iam not trying to preach you. Neither would i care seeing as you're a grown up woman who has been used before.
Iam just trying to say that what you think love is not love. Its infatuation.
Love is something deeper. Whose meaing you have not grasped even now.

Melina
06-23-2012, 07:14 PM
You wanted a man that will support you, even if he is old.
If he is not going to mantain you, why to find ''even an old man''?

In the real world, smart women don't hang over a man's balls.

They are responsible for theirselves, and find the best guy possible, to have everything they are looking for.

Smart is not someone that will end up with someone that will support him or at least ''help'' supporting, but someone that will have a full life, of being economically well of, having someone to love and be loved, and grow a beautiful family..

That is not realistic. In a perfect world a man could be both financially stable and attractive and "love" a woman but in the real world that doesn't exist. Most guys that are like that are self centered and don't care about anyone else but themselves.

The man is supposed to be the bread winner while the woman should be the nurturer.

Queen B
06-23-2012, 07:20 PM
If you didn't care you would not be writing posts with such passion.
You have to realized that I don't care about what you do in your life, but about what YOU say about me (grasshoper).
I am not debating of your sexual or non-sexual life of yours.

Iam just trying to say that what you think love is not love. Its infatuation.
Love is something deeper. Whose meaing you have not grasped even now.
What love is, is nothing that you, and your limited view of the world, know.

Exactly because its something deeper, I know what I m talking about. And I am sad to see that you have never experienced it.

I am happy to see though, that I have see the same love that I hold in my family :thumb001:

Queen B
06-23-2012, 07:21 PM
That is not realistic. In a perfect world a man could be both financially stable and attractive and "love" a woman but in the real world that doesn't exist. Most guys that are like that are self centered and don't care about anyone else but themselves.
The man is supposed to be the bread winner while the woman should be the nurturer.
It is realistic, actually.
If you haven't seen in it your world, or around you, doesn't mean that doesn't exist.

Melina
06-23-2012, 07:26 PM
It is realistic, actually.
If you haven't seen in it your world, or around you, doesn't mean that doesn't exist.

It doesn't exist. If you where married to man like that I would have my doubts but the truth is you are not..To each their own.

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Gsj7pMbMpSQ

It doesn't exist. If you where married to man like that I would have my doubts but the truth is you are not..To each their own.

Why are you talking about something you never had any remote contact with, anyway? Sigh..

Queen B
06-23-2012, 07:28 PM
I have countless examples around me.
First and foremost is my own family :thumbs up

Melina
06-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Why are you talking about something you never had any remote contact with, anyway? Sigh..

I have had experience in relationships in the past. Prince charming does not exist.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 07:57 PM
I have had experience in relationships in the past. Prince charming does not exist.

At this point is it safe to assume that you will not place high value on love in the selection of your mate? :p

Well, I think this is also romantic: Two people sitting in a cafe under the moonlight, sipping the wine, looking into each other eyes, the candles are burning, romantic music in the background, the lady says "So you say, your net worth is about $12. 4 million? Can I please take a look at your income statement and your balance sheet?" Their eyes glittering, she gets wet, he gets hard.

I think that can work! :D

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 08:42 PM

Sure.

Maddy
06-23-2012, 09:57 PM
I think that almost never happen.

I'm experiencing it now....so it's happening to me....

Melina
06-23-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm experiencing it now....so it's happening to me....

Expect the worst and hope for the best or else you will be disappointed.

Kazimiera
06-23-2012, 10:10 PM
There appears to be some argument of what love is, and what it is not. Some say love does not exist, others say it does.

Below is the triangular theory of love, which describes all the different kinds.

Intimacy – Which encompasses feelings of attachment, closeness, connectedness, and bondedness.
Passion – Which encompasses drives connected to both limerence and sexual attraction.
Commitment – Which encompasses, in the short term, the decision to remain with another, and in the long term, the shared achievements and plans made with that other.

"The amount of love one experiences depends on the absolute strength of these three components, and the type of love one experiences depends on their strengths relative to each other." Different stages and types of love can be explained as different combinations of these three elements; for example, the relative emphasis of each component changes over time as an adult romantic relationship develops. A relationship based on a single element is less likely to survive than one based on two or three elements.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Triangular_Theory_of_Love.gif

The three components, pictorially labeled on the vertices of a triangle, interact with each other and with the actions they produce so as to form seven different kinds of love experiences (nonlove is not represented). The size of the triangle functions to represent the "amount" of love - the bigger the triangle, the greater the love. The shape of the triangle functions to represent the "style" of love, which may vary over the course of the relationship:

Nonlove "refers simply to the absence of all three components of love. Nonlove characterizes the large majority of our personal relationships, which are simply casual interactions."

Liking/friendship is "used here in a nontrivial sense. Rather, it refers to the set of feelings one experiences in relationships that can truly be characterized as friendship. One feels closeness, bondedness, and warmth toward the other, without feelings of intense passion or long-term commitment."

Infatuated love: "infatuation results from the experiencing of passionate arousal in the absence of intimacy and decision/commitment...like Tennov's limerance."Romantic relationships often start out as infatuated love and become romantic love as intimacy develops over time. Without developing intimacy or commitment, infatuated love may disappear suddenly.

Empty love is characterized by commitment without intimacy or passion. A stronger love may deteriorate into empty love. In an arranged marriage, the spouses' relationship may begin as empty love and develop into another form, indicating "how empty love need not be the terminal state of a long-term relationship... the beginning rather than the end."

[B] Romantic love "derives from a combination of the intimate and passionate components of love...romantic lovers are not only drawn physically to each other but are also bonded emotionally" - bonded both intimately and passionately, but without sustaining commitment.

Companionate love is an intimate, non-passionate type of love that is stronger than friendship because of the element of long-term commitment. "This type of love is observed in long-term marriages where passion is no longer present"but where a deep affection and commitment remain. The love ideally shared between family members is a form of companionate love, as is the love between close friends who have a platonic but strong friendship.

Fatuous love can be exemplified by a whirlwind courtship and marriage - "fatuous in the sense that a commitment is made on the basis of passion without the stabilizing influence of intimate involvement."

Consummate love is the complete form of love, representing an ideal relationship toward which people strive. Of the seven varieties of love, consummate love is theorized to be that love associated with the “perfect couple.” According to Sternberg, these couples will continue to have great sex fifteen years or more into the relationship, they cannot imagine themselves happier over the long-term with anyone else, they overcome their few difficulties gracefully, and each delight in the relationship with one other. However, Sternberg cautions that maintaining a consummate love may be even harder than achieving it. He stresses the importance of translating the components of love into action. "Without expression," he warns, "even the greatest of loves can die." Thus, consummate love may not be permanent. If passion is lost over time, it may change into companionate love.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_theory_of_love

Maddy
06-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Expect the worst and hope for the best or else you will be disappointed.

For me, I'd rather love fully than wonder about disappointment. If it's real love, which I fully know exists....then I have nothing to worry about. If it isn't....then it wasn't meant to be....to regrets...no disappointment.

Kazimiera
06-23-2012, 10:24 PM
According to John Lee there are six different styles of love. This is not types of love like I mentioned above but ways of how people go about loving.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/katzentatzen79/Untitled.jpg
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/katzentatzen79/Untitdled.jpg

Osprey
06-24-2012, 02:42 AM
You have to realized that I don't care about what you do in your life, but about what YOU say about me (grasshoper).
I am not debating of your sexual or non-sexual life of yours.

What love is, is nothing that you, and your limited view of the world, know.

Exactly because its something deeper, I know what I m talking about. And I am sad to see that you have never experienced it.

I am happy to see though, that I have see the same love that I hold in my family :thumb001:

What I know is that the love which binds you to the same person over all the rough and pleasent years alike is not the one which you experience with different men, like different flavours of ice cream.
How can you tell, I've never experienced it?
The difference between us is that I'll experience love with my SO till the end, whil you'll have a string of infatuations with no concrete partner remaining at the end of your days.

Osprey
06-24-2012, 02:50 AM
According to John Lee there are six different styles of love. This is not types of love like I mentioned above but ways of how people go about loving.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/katzentatzen79/Untitled.jpg
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/katzentatzen79/Untitdled.jpg

If you are lost, then you believe such theories.
If you enough confidence in yourself, you don't care and can confidently say : I love the seventh type of love. The one that has been lost over the centuries. The one, which you lot have never experienced.

Mortimer
06-24-2012, 03:01 AM
I believe Love cannot be put into a theory.

Arne
06-24-2012, 03:36 AM
This thread is an attempt to dissect, analyze, scrutinize, demystify, understand the feeling of love. We will not tackle the ultimate meaning of the word here, but rather as it pertains to the romantic relationship between man and a woman, I'm not homophobic :p so here it goes ( or man and man, or woman and woman in case of gay TA members ). Tell us what it means to you. What are the characteristics of romantic love, it's flavor, it's joys and tortures! Children and infantile TA members go play in the sandbox, don't post here! :D
My Love is big for her.
Heart is still beating...

thatīs my actual girlfriend
http://www.allmystery.de/i/tu4Uu7R_fette-frau-464x600.jpg?bc

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 03:41 AM
My Love is big for her.
Heart is still beating...

thatīs my actual girlfriend
http://www.allmystery.de/i/tu4Uu7R_fette-frau-464x600.jpg?bc

She is hot!!! You are a lucky man!!!

Arne
06-24-2012, 03:42 AM
She is hot!!! You are a lucky man!!!

Itīs a better choice choosing me before any negroe

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 03:44 AM
Itīs a better choice choosing me before any negroe

Have you tried motorboat yet?

dralos
06-24-2012, 10:46 AM
artic wolf i love you

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 05:18 PM
artic wolf i love you

Thank you I guess. :p Dude what's up, are you getting sentimental on me, or what? :D

dralos
06-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Thank you I guess. :p Dude what's up, are you getting sentimental on me, or what? :D
its the wolf in you to wich i'm attracted to:D

Linet
06-24-2012, 05:24 PM
If you risk for love and you win...then the gain is the best thing one can wish in life :rose:

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 05:38 PM
its the wolf in you to wich i'm attracted to:D

Can't blame you for that. It's hard not to love a wolf. :p

Moonbird
06-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Arcticwolf...I want to cuddle with your white soft fur. :wink

Pecheneg
06-24-2012, 10:20 PM
this thread is gay

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 10:38 PM
Arcticwolf...I want to cuddle with your white soft fur. :wink

Get in line! Do you even realize how long is the line of my admirers? :D I even have dude like dralos hit on me! It's no easy being a wolf! LOL

Just kidding! :p

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 10:38 PM
this thread is gay

Is that why you're here? Are you coming out of the closet yet? :D

Arne
06-24-2012, 10:40 PM
http://www.thisisjanewayne.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/big_love.jpg
http://img2.ranker.com/list_img/1/284913/full/full-cast-of-big-love-cast-list-for-the-show-big-love.jpg%3Fversion%3D1331424231000

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 10:42 PM
http://www.thisisjanewayne.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/big_love.jpg
http://img2.ranker.com/list_img/1/284913/full/full-cast-of-big-love-cast-list-for-the-show-big-love.jpg%3Fversion%3D1331424231000

Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about! :D

PetiteParisienne
06-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Love is happily giving another person the ability to destroy you, but trusting that they won't.

Arne
06-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Loving for Females means taking over the whole Control..

Virtuous
01-16-2013, 03:52 PM
True love waits on haunted attics... ;)

It does exist, its mostly overrated and it has an short expiry date... sadly. But it feels sooo good when it happens, truly irresistible.

Wrong, true love exists. Just that people don't know how to recognize when they found it, or simply refuse it.

What you described there is infatuation.

arcticwolf
01-19-2013, 02:30 AM
Wrong, true love exists. Just that people don't know how to recognize when they found it, or simply refuse it.

What you described there is infatuation.

Malta you are right my friend. I used to be charming, witty and nice, Now I've become an asshole! :D What the fuck has happened? LOL

American_Hispanist
01-19-2013, 02:47 AM
When a man truly loves a woman, he doesn't just want to fuck her, he wants to make love to her and have her completely. That's how I feel right now.

Veneda
01-19-2013, 02:48 AM
Malta you are right my friend. I used to be charming, witty and nice, Now I've become an asshole! :D What the fuck has happened? LOL
Honest self-criticism is a healthy practice. I think that should be applauded :D

American_Hispanist
01-19-2013, 02:50 AM
Honest self-criticism is a healthy practice. I think that should be applauded :D

But the thing is a lot of females LOVE assholes.

Veneda
01-19-2013, 02:55 AM
But the thing is a lot of females LOVE assholes.

Those who admit themselves that they are assholes are not real assholes :)

American_Hispanist
01-19-2013, 02:57 AM
Those who admit themselves that they are assholes are not real assholes :)

lol. then I am not asshole then, because I admit I am a mentally insane asshole who loses control a lot, lol. :D

Veneda
01-19-2013, 03:05 AM
lol. then I am not asshole then, because I admit I am a mentally insane asshole who loses control a lot, lol. :D

I am not referring to extreme situations :)

American_Hispanist
01-19-2013, 03:09 AM
I am not referring to extreme situations :)

lol. I don't go extreme, hahahahahaahahah! :lol00002:

Veneda
01-19-2013, 03:11 AM
lol. I don't go extreme, hahahahahaahahah! :lol00002:
I am glad to hear that :)

American_Hispanist
01-19-2013, 03:12 AM
I am glad to hear that :)

lol. :D

arcticwolf
03-02-2013, 01:57 AM
Love is happily giving another person the ability to destroy you, but trusting that they won't.

I miss her posts, she is such a nice lady. Too bad she don't post here no more. :(