PDA

View Full Version : Should the Slavs unite?

Pages : [1] 2

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 06:25 PM
We all know we don't want the mess of the western Europe today in our lands in 20 years or so. This is not the way to go, and we don't wanna go there. What kind of Slavic unity do you envision? What steps need to be taken? Haters and morons, please don't post, those non Slavs like RoyBatty who have good understanding of Slavdom and the situation in general please contribute. So what do you think we otta do to preserve our Land and our future?

Midori
06-23-2012, 06:26 PM
We need more cooperation between our countries and a bigger sense of unity.

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 06:26 PM
yes, around Ukraine or Russia

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 06:27 PM
No

Hess
06-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Why just the Slavs? All Europeans should practice a greater degree of unity and cooperation.

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Why just the Slavs? All Europeans should practice a greater degree of unity and cooperation.

No ,leave your american ideas in America

Midori
06-23-2012, 06:31 PM

True, but that is harder to achieve. For example Croats have nothing in common with Spaniards.

SKYNET
06-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Shold the Slavs unite?

get a fix

nobody agree with it, I think

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 06:32 PM
No

Repeat after me! I am Slavic, no matter how much I deny it I am Slavic first, then everything else! :D

Sis you need a lot of practice! Where is Vrhbosnian Vanguard when you need him? Dude what's up with Sis? You need to make sure she gets on with the program! :D

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 06:35 PM

It has to start somewhere. If we can't unite a meta ethnicity, then forget about inter ethnic. This is a pilot program! :D

dralos
06-23-2012, 06:38 PM
yes and then you can start many happy wars between eachother

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 06:39 PM
I thought I said morons please don't post? :rolleyes:

Hess
06-23-2012, 06:40 PM
No ,leave your american ideas in America

Pan European Ideas are not just American.

Sir oswald Mosley was a Pan European Nationalist
http://www.anglonautes.com/hist_uk_20_ww2/hist_uk_20_ww2_pic_mosley_oswald.jpg

Other notable PEN's

Per Engdahl
http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/military_photos/axis-militaria-related-items/278223d1323782060t-rare-swedish-nsap-items-1_2550405ts1315208426540_slot100slotwide75articlef ull.jpg

Jean Francois Thiriart
http://www.frontpress.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/jean-thiriart.jpg

Kai Murros
http://volniza.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/kai_murros_in_moscow.jpg

Fabrice Robert
http://compatriotevonelsass.c.o.pic.centerblog.net/nkvvqhm5.jpg

Otto Strasser
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/7/75/Otto_Strasser_1915.gif

and many more.

Archduke
06-23-2012, 06:41 PM
No, at least for Bulgaria. We are too balkanian for Slavic union, i prefer to unite with albos. :D

dralos
06-23-2012, 06:42 PM
I thought I said morons please don't post? :rolleyes:
so yugowars never happend:D and the soviet republic was a good thing wich didnt cost the live of millions of slavs
but i agree you should unite and take all slavs to russia,poland and ukraine away from balkans:thumb001:

StonyArabia
06-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Yes, but I don't think Russia should join because there many ethnic and racial groups within the federation who have zlich to do with Slavs.

dralos
06-23-2012, 06:43 PM
No, at least for Bulgaria. We are too balkanian for Slavic union, i prefer to unite with albos. :D
thats right:thumb001:,i dont consider you guys slavs atall you're swarthy niggers like we:D

Sultan Suleiman
06-23-2012, 06:45 PM
I always was supporter of Međumorje with special relations with Russia and privileged partnership with West Euros/Turks.

Hayalet
How would you respond if someone argued you subscribe to pan-Europeanism because it's personally convenient for you?

dralos
I always was supporter of Međumorje with special relations with Russia and privileged partnership with West Euros/Turks.
people never learn from the past:D

Sultan Suleiman
06-23-2012, 06:50 PM
people never learn from the past:D

We learned, but cost of non action and bickering over borders means another period of (economic) slavery to Njemci and that is the price just too high to pay.

dralos
06-23-2012, 06:52 PM
We learned, but cost of non action and bickering over borders means another period of (economic) slavery to Njemci and that is the price just too high to pay.
for me you all may unite and hit back to russia:D

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 06:54 PM
so yugowars never happend:D and the soviet republic was a good thing wich didnt cost the live of millions of slavs
but i agree you should unite and take all slavs to russia,poland and ukraine away from balkans:thumb001:

This is not about Balkans or Albania. I don't participate in those threads. These is about us and has nothing to do with Albanians. Please don't turn it into that. There are already threads about that. This is about Slavs and for Slavs, nothing else. I don't troll your threads return the favor please. :D

dralos
06-23-2012, 06:55 PM
This is not about Balkans or Albania. I don't participate in those threads. These is about us and has nothing to do with Albanians. Please don't turn it into that. There are already threads about that. This is about Slavs and for Slavs, nothing else. I don't troll your threads return the favor please. :D
oke but i wasnt talking about albania but yugoslavia wich an union between slavs

Hess
06-23-2012, 06:58 PM
How would you respond if someone argued you subscribe to pan-Europeanism because it's personally convenient for you?

I would ask how exactly Pan-Europeanism is convenient to me.

Duke
06-23-2012, 06:58 PM
for me you all may unite and hit back to russia:D

http://www.distributionsjulia.com/photos/ca61603.gif

Sralos this is how I imagined you when you wrote this :D

PS-Who's the moor in you sig?

dralos
06-23-2012, 06:59 PM
http://www.distributionsjulia.com/photos/ca61603.gif

Sralos this is how I imagined you when you wrote this :D

PS-Who s the moor in you sig?
your father when he still spoke albo and had some honour:thumb001:

Duke
06-23-2012, 07:02 PM
your father when he still spoke albo and had some honour:thumb001:

HAHA, so its some imaginary guy, not surprised at all.

BTW painting is kinda gay

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Yes, but I don't think Russia should join because there many ethnic and racial groups within the federation who have zlich to do with Slavs.

There is another option to dump all the non Slavs. I don't think Russians would mind. ;)

Balmung
I'd rather see an Anglosphere union as i told that other guy in chatbox, but for that to happen there must be strict understanding and laws to prevent America from trying to become a self proclaimed leader & control the nations within the union.

So basicaly a law/agreement stating 'America, if you try to control us, all your bloody McDonalds will be destroyed mates'. '2nd time you breach this agreement MTV will be destroyed', '3rd time you breach the contract, say goodbye to Nascar wankers'. '4th, Britney Spears dies'. '5th, lets just say you don't want to breach it a 5th time'.

dralos
HAHA, so its some imaginary guy, not surprised at all.

BTW painting is kinda gay
i guess a gay guy can spot gays better then me:D

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 07:05 PM
i also want unity with the alboz :D

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 07:06 PM

Sis what did I say? No trolling! :D

StonyArabia
06-23-2012, 07:07 PM
There is another option to dump all the non Slavs. I don't think Russians would mind. ;)

If that ever happens Russia would shrink drastically.

Midori
06-23-2012, 07:09 PM

I agree. There are many Albanians and a few other non-Slavs living here but who cares, Macedonia is a Slavic country and always will be, just like Russia.

Duke
06-23-2012, 07:09 PM
i guess a gay guy can spot gays better then me:D

You dont have to be anything special to spot some obvious shit.

Like for instance, shit stinks, albos are of MENA stock, sky is blue, and that paining is gay :thumb001:

StonyArabia
06-23-2012, 07:10 PM
I agree. There are many Albanians and a few other non-Slavs living here but who cares, Macedonia is a Slavic country and always will be, just like Russia.

Russia might be, but the Russian federation is not:p

dralos
06-23-2012, 07:11 PM
You dont have to be anything special to spot some obvious shit.

Like for instance, shit stinks, albos are of MENA stock, sky is blue, and that paining is gay :thumb001:
and you're a bad waiter:D

dralos
06-23-2012, 07:12 PM
monkeydonia is not slavic is of all people who live there and i would be very sure about that second part either:D

Duke
06-23-2012, 07:14 PM
and you're a bad waiter:D

I am, that is why i stay away from it.

You really dont have it in you for comeback, what is the problem, lack of intelligence maybe?
Imagination certainly is strong with you gayboy...

dralos
06-23-2012, 07:17 PM
I am, that is why i stay away from it.

You really dont have it in you for comeback, what is the problem, lack of intelligence maybe?
Imagination certainly is strong with you gayboy...
i dont see the fun arguing with an old man about his stupid claims,afterall i'm raised not be rude against old people and mentally ill ones and especially if they're both then i just ignore them:D

Duke
06-23-2012, 07:18 PM
i dont see the fun arguing with an old man about his stupid claims,afterall i'm raised not be rude against old people and mentally ill ones and especially if they're both then i just ignore them:D

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc454/wi1d/p3iu1.jpg

BITCH PLEASE

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 07:18 PM
All you trolls :nono: :D

Midori
06-23-2012, 07:19 PM
monkeydonia is not slavic is of all people who live there and i would be very sure about that second part either:D

Wishful thinking my friend ;)

Just like Albania belongs to the ethnic Albanians, Macedonia belongs to the ethnic Macedonians. (for now at least)

Sultan Suleiman
06-23-2012, 07:25 PM

It would be also in interest if Albos to be a part of the union.

Hayalet
06-23-2012, 07:31 PM
I would ask how exactly Pan-Europeanism is convenient to me.
Are these information not accurate?

Meta-Ethnicity: Slavic/Gallo-Romance
Ethnicity: French/Croatian
Subrace: Atlanto Med/ Dinarid/East Baltid
Ancestry: Neuchatel, Zagreb
Region: Massachusetts

SKYNET
06-23-2012, 07:34 PM

:lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002: :lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002:

Archduke
06-23-2012, 07:35 PM

Just like Albania belongs to the ethnic Albanians, Macedonia belongs to the ethnic Bulgarians. (for now at least)

Fixed.

Midori
06-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Fixed.

No provoking please.

Incel King
06-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Yes of course.

Dacul
06-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Lol Russia and Ukraine which both have most of the population christian orthodox and are quite close genetically and are neighbors are not in good relations and you are dreaming about slavs to unite?
Would be something nice if slavs would start to have unity between them in the same country for the start.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 07:42 PM
So far zero ideas, zero constructive input. You people ever heard about being creative, concentrated on the task at hand, focused on the problem and the solution to it? Have you ever heard of brainstorming? All you do is bitch and moan! :D JFC, you won't be able to hold a job, unless it's in the toilet cleaning business! WTF, is wrong with you all? :D

iNird
06-23-2012, 07:44 PM
It would be also in interest if Albos to be a part of the union.

Majority of Albanians were against Yugoslavia then and I would bet the majority of them are against the idea of some pan-Slavic state now.

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 08:05 PM
No thanks.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 08:08 PM
Lol Russia and Ukraine which both have most of the population christian orthodox and are quite close genetically and are neighbors are not in good relations and you are dreaming about slavs to unite?
Would be something nice if slavs would start to have unity between them in the same country for the start.

We know what the problems are, we are looking for solutions. Have got an idea, share it. This is the idea, instead of being Mr Obvious, being Mr Inventive. ;)

Hess
06-23-2012, 08:10 PM

accurate, but irrelevant.

Americans don't care about Pan-European Nationalism; it would have been much more "convenient" for me to just be an American Conservative.

That being said, many Europeans are already mixed and just don't know it.
For example, it's common for Russians to have Ukrainian blood, for Hungarians to have Austrian blood, for Germans to have French blood, etc.

Also, countries like Belgium, Switzerland, and Luxembourg comprise a combination of different ethnicities.

Sultan Suleiman
06-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Majority of Albanians were against Yugoslavia then and I would bet the majority of them are against the idea of some pan-Slavic state now.

Međumorje/Intermarum is far from a "pan-Slavist" state. For it to exist Hungarian and Romanian lands need to be incorporated into it.

Mordid
06-23-2012, 09:07 PM
We need to protect our country from foreign invasions.

But you guys are Slavic. I can't see why you prefer to unite with Albanians just because Bulgarians and Albanians are Balkanoid people..

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 09:13 PM
We need to protect our country from foreign invasions.

But you guys are Slavic. I can't see why you prefer to unite with Albanians just because Bulgarians and Albanians are Balkanoid people..

Even I wouldn't want to "unite" with them. They are the Araps of Europe.

Albion
06-23-2012, 09:15 PM
No. The richer countries would just be dragged down by the poorer ones and Russia would use it as a new Warsaw Pact.
Co-operation is key but it should be on more of a regional level. A trade agreement in Eastern Europe as an alternative to the EU would perhaps be a good idea.

Vukodav
06-23-2012, 09:16 PM
I am all for union of independant Slavic countries. better than E.U if you ask me.

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 09:19 PM
I am all for union of independant Slavic countries. better than E.U if you ask me.

If Yugoslaviya didn't work... a Slavia won't.

Vukodav
06-23-2012, 09:27 PM
If Yugoslaviya didn't work... a Slavia won't.

we don't need to live in one state. Yugoslavia was that. but in union similar to E.U where we would not be just some US puppet states.

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 09:29 PM
we don't need to live in one state. Yugoslavia was that. but in union similar to E.U where we would not be just some US puppet states.

Well, such "union" would benefit Serbia mostly because they are not the US' friend but won't really benefit Macedonians at all. We're better off having Americans as our friends than Serbs.

Insuperable
06-23-2012, 09:33 PM
As I have said many times screw every large Unions. I am for having some sense of Slavicism, Germanicism... and than pan Europeanism but not a freakin Union.
And as I have said many times before ( not saying that they are not now ) countries were much stronger ( all in its time ) in every sense in the last one or two centuries because there was competition between countries. Now we enter the EU or Slavdom or Anglosphere or you name it and although we think we are still who we are through time these feelings will I think slowly dwindle.
One of the most important thing is to know how to direct its own nationalism, patriotism... for the development of its own country whether in economic, scientific, militaristic or any other sense and not just being a "an ordinary patriot". When we combine this with competition between countries success would follow logically and having some idea of Europeanism, Germanicism, Slavicism would be great in case of a war between countries or a help when it is truly needed.
I think that this is an ideal goal and everything else is an obstacle.

Lena
06-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Have you ever heard of brainstorming?

Why don't you start with your ideas and the rest of us will follow, at least it suppose to work like that :wink

BTW, I'm more than disappointed to see so many Slavs who are silent here, or even worse, like in civil war, destructive ones to be the loudest.

SLAVA!

Mary
06-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Yes, I think so. It's a more natural union than the EU.

Vukodav
06-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Well, such "union" would benefit Serbia mostly because they are not the US' friend but won't really benefit Macedonians at all. We're better off having Americans as our friends than Serbs.

who do you think that will help you first if for exp your Alboz decide to claim part of Macedonia, Americans or Serbs? trust me, Americans cant find Macedonia on map while most of the Serbs think of you as brothers.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Yes, I think so. It's a more natural union than the EU.

Thank you Mary, I agree completely! Please give us your input on specifics how you see it done.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Why don't you start with your ideas and the rest of us will follow, at least it suppose to work like that :wink

BTW, I'm more than disappointed to see so many Slavs who are silent here, or even worse, like in civil war, destructive ones to be the loudest.

SLAVA!

Hvala sister!

I will, this is just the beginning. I've been "dominating" too much lately ;) All in due time.

Slava!

Mary
06-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Thank you Mary, I agree completely! Please give us your input on specifics how you see it done.

You just through the same steps as the EU:

* Free movement of people and goods
* Subsidies
* Harmonization of legislation
* Single currency
* Common foreign policy

Xenomorph
06-23-2012, 09:58 PM
It would just become another Russian Empire.

Dilberth
06-23-2012, 10:02 PM

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 10:05 PM

* Free movement of people and goods
* Subsidies
* Harmonization of legislation
* Single currency
* Common foreign policy

Mary what do you think about these ideas? :

Ground work on standardizing the language ( one common Slavic language )
Common defense policy
Freezing immigration to Slav countries ( Slavs of course excluded, where ever they are they can come back home any time)

Optimus
06-23-2012, 10:08 PM
What do i have specifically in common with a Russian?

No thanks.This union sucks.I am for a European Union.

Lena
Hvala sister!

I will, this is just the beginning. I've been "dominating" too much lately ;) All in due time.

Slava!

I'll wait with great anticipation to read your ideas on topic :D.

few thoughts

-introducing mandatory pan-Slavic language, such is Slovio, in schooling system.
-introducing subject 'Slavic culture and tradition' in schooling system as well.

Only after having one whole generation of pupils schooled by 'new' program (few additional subjects) you can move on and think of some real, good quality Slavic union. Step by step, little by little...

poiuytrewq0987
who do you think that will help you first if for exp your Alboz decide to claim part of Macedonia, Americans or Serbs? trust me, Americans cant find Macedonia on map while most of the Serbs think of you as brothers.

Please don't lie...

"If the Macedonian Bulgarians cannot be Serbianized directly, then their national unity must be broken by producing within them a belief that they are neither Serbians nor Bulgarians." - Stojan Novaković

Albion
06-23-2012, 10:11 PM
* Common foreign policy

Russia's foreign policy then? No thanks, Russia is enough trouble as it is without expanding it.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Maybe.I don't recognize muslims as Slavs btw.

Do you mean Bosnians? Well, I can understand the sentiment, I really do, but i have to disagree with you. They are 100% Slavic. They are our brothers and sisters. I am tired of Poles fighting Russians, Ukrainians fighting Poles and Russians, etc, etc. This has to stop. No more blood shed between Slavs. All Slavs are brothers and sisters. Fuck religion and everything else that divides us. Slav first and everything else later, that's the policy that will work. We must wise up. Hating your brother is insanity.

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Please don't lie...

"If the Macedonian Bulgarians cannot be Serbianized directly, then their national unity must be broken by producing within them a belief that they are neither Serbians nor Bulgarians." - Stojan Novaković

If you really think that any Serb follows that today, you are wrong, but I'm not here to kill your dreams; feel free to believe in anything that suits you.

Midori
06-23-2012, 10:15 PM
-introducing mandatory pan-Slavic language, such is Slovio, in schooling system.
-introducing subject 'Slavic culture and tradition' in schooling system as well.

This.

Optimus
06-23-2012, 10:17 PM
As Беляковски previosly mentioned a South Slavic union named as Yugoslavia failed due to the eagerness of Serbs,i am sure a whole Slavic union will be a huge failure.Anyway i hate to say it but none of Slavic countries nowdays is economically independent from the West.

Virtuous
06-23-2012, 10:18 PM
Otto Strasser
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/7/75/Otto_Strasser_1915.gif

and many more.

Geist?! :eek:

rfh4Mhp-a6U

dralos
06-23-2012, 10:18 PM

Just like Albania belongs to the ethnic Albanians, Macedonia belongs to the ethnic Macedonians. (for now at least)
who are those,albs have been in monkeydonia also from a very early time and before slavs came there,ancient macedonians are greeks and some illyrians

Dilberth
06-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Do you mean Bosnians? Well, I can understand the sentiment, I really do, but i have to disagree with you. They are 100% Slavic. They are our brothers and sisters. I am tired of Poles fighting Russians, Ukrainians fighting Poles and Russians, etc, etc. This has to stop. No more blood shed between Slavs. All Slavs are brothers and sisters. Fuck religion and everything else that divides us. Slav first and everything else later, that's the policy that will work. We must wise up. Hating your brother is insanity.

Eastern Europe was allways a shield against Asian hordes.To accept them as our brothers is insane.Besides,they feel closer to Albanians or to Turks than to other slavs,Bosnian even admitts it.

Optimus
06-23-2012, 10:20 PM
who are those,albs have been in monkeydonia also from a very early time and before slavs came there,ancient macedonians are greeks and some illyrians

Go troll somewhere else you dumb Shqipsy.

Dilberth
06-23-2012, 10:21 PM

Troll.

Vukodav
06-23-2012, 10:21 PM
If you really think that any Serb follows that today, you are wrong, but I'm not here to kill your dreams; feel free to believe in anything that suits you.

Yes Lena, sometimes I wonder if thay deserve our love...
anyway, I like your ideas. Slava!

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2012, 10:22 PM

Obviously most Serbs today don't follow the doctrine that Macedonia is South Serbia because their predecessors failed to Serbianize Macedonia. However they did enough to create a new ethnicity and break a people into two. That said, today's Serbs are OK, including you, but I am highly wary of any kind of union with Serbia. Yugoslavia from 1946 was fine because it was communist and Tito was leading it. But it only lasted for 40 years until Serb nationalists like Milosevic won power. Milosevic actually talked about breaking up Macedonia so he could have Yugoslavia share a common border with Greece..! Let's not talk about Yugoslavia before WW2 when Serbianization policies in Macedonia was most aggressive and we were treated very very badly.

dralos
06-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Go troll somewhere else you dumb Shqipsy.
you're trolling here,you think you're nonslavic but want a slavic union LOL

Midori
06-23-2012, 10:23 PM
who are those,albs have been in monkeydonia also from a very early time

Yeah right. *yawn* Most of them here are recent immigrants from Kosovo.

dralos
06-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Yeah right. *yawn* Most of them here are recent immigrants from Kosovo.
you got any proof of that:D

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Eastern Europe was allways a shield against Asian hordes.To accept them as our brothers is insane.Besides,they feel closer to Albanians or to Turks than to their neighbours,Bosnian even admitts it.

Bro I don't deny any of it, I grant you that you know better the local situation that I do. I just don't want to give up on my brothers and sisters. They are our people. All they need is time. They are Slavs they'll be fine in time. It's not perfect as it is now, we all have our little hiccups. There is an issue, let's work it out. This is what this thread is for. For us to understand what we are up against, and then TOGETHER work out a solution.

Midori
06-23-2012, 10:30 PM
you got any proof of that:D

They still speak Serbian.

Vukodav
06-23-2012, 10:30 PM
@dralos this is not thread about alboz from Macedonia. please GTFO
THANKS!

dralos
06-23-2012, 10:31 PM
They still speak Serbian.
what serbian?and offc older generations of albanians in yugo all can speak serbian

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Yes Lena, sometimes I wonder if thay deserve our love...
anyway, I like your ideas. Slava!

I have a policy to always give more than I take, even when it comes to love :)

Thanks, mneserb :thumbs up

Midori
what serbian?and offc older generations of albanians in yugo all can speak serbian

Nvm, forget it. This thread is about Slavic union, and Macedonia is a Slavic country.

Insuperable

I knew it that you think that. Everything is Albanian and all Europeans are descendents of Albanians:D is your second belief hehe

dralos
@dralos this is not thread about alboz from Macedonia. please GTFO
THANKS!
some slavic politness i see here:D

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:39 PM
some slavic politness i see here:D

Here, I kindly ask you to stay on topic or leave this thread 'cause I'm certain if you proceed like that, you'll see Slavic mods of TA united in weeding out all trolling posts, yours included.

dralos
06-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Here, I kindly ask you to stay on topic or leave this thread 'cause I'm certain if you proceed like that, you'll see Slavic mods of TA united in weeding out all trolling posts, yours included.
i'm obligated to respond to lies and i saw some lies that i didnt like and that were anti-albanian so i had the right to prove those lies wrong and second tell your albo in denial friend to be more polite bcs we all know he got banned for his rude manners:D

Vukodav
06-23-2012, 11:12 PM
i'm obligated to respond to lies and i saw some lies that i didnt like and that were anti-albanian so i had the right to prove those lies wrong and second tell your albo in denial friend to be more polite bcs we all know he got banned for his rude manners:D

report my post if you don't like it. don't be a whinny litlle troll as allways ;)

dralos
06-23-2012, 11:14 PM
report my post if you don't like it. don't be a whinny litlle troll as allways ;)
vasojevic fools always acting like they're tough:D

Minesweeper
06-23-2012, 11:17 PM

How's the weather in Belgium, immigrant? Still hanging out with niggers and Turks in the 'hood?

Vukodav
06-23-2012, 11:17 PM

roses and kisses :D

Dilberth
06-23-2012, 11:18 PM
How's the weather in Belgium, immigrant? Still hanging out with niggers and Turks in the 'hood?

Since he's on velfare,I guess it's allways sunny in Belgium for him.

dralos
06-23-2012, 11:19 PM
very good actually and you still trying to cause a war so you can kill some people:D

dralos
06-23-2012, 11:20 PM
Since he's on velfare,I guess it's allways sunny in Belgium for him.
i'm living la vida roca,got a problem with it:D

Mraz
06-23-2012, 11:21 PM
West Slavs could unite, but the others, no.
I would not like my nation to be incorporated in an union
with countries that hate mine.

Insuperable
06-23-2012, 11:22 PM
i'm living la vida roca because that is not possible in Albania ,got a problem with it:D

Fixed

xajapa
06-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Repeat after me! I am Slavic, no matter how much I deny it I am Slavic first, then everything else! :
articwolf, do you think the majority of Slavic people within Europe feel as you do?

dralos
06-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Fixed
apparently it isnt possible in croatia either bcs all of ya are jealous of my welfare checks:D

safinator
06-23-2012, 11:28 PM
West Slavs could unite, but the others, no.
I would not like my nation to be incorporated in an union
with countries that hate mine.
Why do you have Ramoloss as an avatar xD?

Veneda
06-23-2012, 11:35 PM
apparently it isnt possible in croatia either bcs all of ya are jealous of my welfare checks:D
Your welfare checks have nothing to do with Slavic unity thread. Are you familiar with the term ‘unwanted guest’?

dralos
06-23-2012, 11:37 PM
Your welfare checks have nothing to do with Slavic unity thread. Are you familiar with the term ‘unwanted guest’?
slavs began to talk about my big welfare checks:D

Dilberth
06-23-2012, 11:38 PM
edit

Midori
06-23-2012, 11:38 PM

Lol, dralos is the most active member in this thread. He must be a Slav in denial or jelly of our unity :p

Veneda
06-23-2012, 11:39 PM
slavs began to talk about my big welfare checks:D
So we all thank you that you shared this info with us :)

dralos
06-23-2012, 11:40 PM
So we all thank you that you shared this info with us :)
you're welcome now if anyone want a piece of my big welfare check just ask:D

Veneda
06-23-2012, 11:43 PM
you're welcome now if anyone want a piece of my big welfare check just ask:D
Sorry, but there is no need to do this in this thread.

dralos
06-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Sorry, but there is no need to do this in this thread.
oke so slavs stop talking about my checks:D

Veneda
06-23-2012, 11:54 PM
oke so slavs stop talking about my checks:D
Ok, your checks will be save from Slavic comments. Thanks for cooperation :)

ruthenia
06-24-2012, 12:06 AM
why would we want unity with Russia? Regional unions of west, east and south slavs would be more possible -

poland, czechia, slovakia

belarus, russia (already in union)

croats and bosnians (MAYBE)

serbs, slovenes and macedonians shouldn't be united with others though, yugoslavia failed for a reason.

Midori
06-24-2012, 12:10 AM
serbs, slovenes and macedonians shouldn't be united with others though, yugoslavia failed for a reason.

Yugoslavia failed because of Macedonians? :confused:

Lena
06-24-2012, 12:11 AM

Don't bother... :D

xajapa
06-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Yugoslavia did not work without a strong man. Sometimes there is a price to pay for unity.

Albion
06-24-2012, 12:33 AM

Where did she say that?

Midori
06-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Where did she say that?

She implied the reason why Yugoslavia failed are the Serbs, Slovenes and Macedonians.

Albion
06-24-2012, 12:44 AM
She implied the reason why Yugoslavia failed are the Serbs, Slovenes and Macedonians.

They are quite different from each other. Slovenes live in the Alps whilst Macedonians are almost a Mediterranean people - surely a union with such opposite peoples was bound to fail?

Drawing-slim
06-24-2012, 12:46 AM
A slavic unitiy would be a risk for europe and western civilzation as whole and ulitimately dangerous for all those good slavs swept in it trying to get out from the start.
Because history has proven over and over that slavs and orthodox christianity has produced the most evil men in history of human kind.
This doesnt mean that all slavs are bad people as whole, but amongst them the most evil people seem to rise at the top and take controll contributing nothing but misery to non-slavs and slavs alike.

Midori
They are quite different from each other. Slovenes live in the Alps whilst Macedonians are almost a Mediterranean people - surely a union with such opposite peoples was bound to fail?

Macedonians aren't Mediterranean. And Slovenes are our bros :cool: My dad says we got along just fine back in the day.

Dilberth

Slovenia is on Mediterranean while Macedonia is not.

Hess
06-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Yugoslavia's failure has nothing to do with the idea of Pan-Slavism.

Yugoslavia failed because it was a Totalitarian, Communist Dictatorship.

Edelmann
06-24-2012, 12:49 AM
A slavic unitiy would be a risk for europe and western civilzation as whole and ulitimately dangerous for all those good slavs swept in it trying to get out from the start.
Because history has proven over and over that slavs and orthodox christianity has produced the most evil men in history of human kind.
This doesnt mean that all slavs are bad people as whole, but amongst them the most evil people seem to rise at the top and take controll contributing nothing but misery to non-slavs and slavs alike.

Slavia Must Perish!

Veneda
06-24-2012, 12:54 AM
Macedonians aren't Mediterranean. And Slovenes are our bros :cool: My dad says we got along just fine back in the day.
You have a very wise father. Say ‘hi’ from me to him :)

Veneda
06-24-2012, 01:00 AM
Slavia Must Perish!
Not in this Millennium :cool:

dralos
06-24-2012, 01:00 AM
Not in this Millennium :cool:
its over:D

Vukodav
06-24-2012, 01:01 AM

yeah and islamization of Europe is way to go :coffee:

Veneda
06-24-2012, 01:05 AM
its over:D
Otherwise. It is a beginning :cool:

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 02:16 AM
articwolf, do you think the majority of Slavic people within Europe feel as you do?

Not yet I'm afraid, we are trying to find out where are we at at this time. Stay tuned. ;)

rashka
06-24-2012, 02:39 AM
We all know we don't want the mess of the western Europe today in our lands in 20 years or so. This is not the way to go, and we don't wanna go there. What kind of Slavic unity do you envision? What steps need to be taken? Haters and morons, please don't post, those non Slavs like RoyBatty who have good understanding of Slavdom and the situation in general please contribute. So what do you think we otta do to preserve our Land and our future?

Preserving the slavic language is a key component in preserving the culture.

For example, Sorbs/Serby in Germany:

The following statistics indicates the progression of cultural change among Sorbs: by the end of the 19th century, about 150,000 people spoke Sorbian languages. In 1920 almost all Sorbs mastered Sorbian and German to the same degree. The last Sorb who spoke little or no German died in Műschen village in 1954. Nowadays, in 2004, the number of people using Sorbian languages has been estimated to be no more than 50,000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbs

Etymology of the ethnonym Serb/Srb: Its probable meaning was of the same kin or the descendants of the same kin, as in Pasierb/Paserb (ukr./pol. stepson), bearing the meaning of the adopted descendant Pa - serb, as well as priserbiti meaning to join or sit down next to. It described those people sharing the common origin or language. This is also congruent with the traditional way the term is used and understood among the Serbs of Southeastern Europe.

The King of White Serbia (also known as Bojka, Boika, Boii), 6th century, was succeeded by two sons, one of them was the The Unknown Archont (Nepoznati Knez), the other according to the historical timeline, the ruler of the Serbs/Sorbs, Knez Dervan. Not more is known about him.

From the information we have today, it seems the region described as White 'unbaptized' Serbia or Boika in the Byzantine Chronicles (De Administrando Imperio chapter 32, Constantine VII, 950 AD), lying east of the Franks (Germany), west of the White Croats (the inland regions of Silesia and Lesser Poland, according to Edward Gibbon), north of the Turks (Magyars of Hungary), corresponds with the modern regions of north Bohemia, Lusatia and south-western Poland.

Facts that support this theory are, the sharing of the linguistical grammar structure between the West Slav (Czech, Slovak, Polish) and the South Slav (Serb and Croat) language, that differs from the grammar structure of the Bulgarian language that also belongs to the South Slavic group, the toponyms found in the region, north Bohemia (Srbsko, Srbská Kamenice etc. as well as the toponyms containing the ethnonym Chorvat, in the adjacent regions). Lusatian Slavic population still bearing the name Serbs in their native language. The region of Bohemia was known as the region of the Boii to the Romans, as well as the Byzantines, after the celtic Boii tribe settling the region before Slavs. Byzantines often described people by the region (Tribalians, Thracians, Illyrians) they inhabited, eventhough the eponymous tribes were long extinct, rather than by the native names of the tribes they were carrying. The region called Boiheim by the western Rome (German suffix -heim) and Boika by the eastern Rome (Slavic suffix -ka) relates to the current region of Bohemia and corresponds to the ancestral region of White Serbia (stated as Boika in the De Administrando Imperio, chapter 32).

According to the historical and archeological data present at time, Serbs and Sorbs (South and North Serbs), were around 1400 years ago the same Polabian Slavic tribe. At the beginning of the 7th century it came to a split in between the tribe, the northern Serbs that stayed (now known as Lusatian Sorbs or Wends) were largely assimilated by the greater Slavic tribes (Poles, Czechs) as well as non-Slavic nations (Germans) immensely influencing their language and culture by the Polish and the German one. The southern Serbs on the other hand, conquered and assimilated lesser Slavic tribes, as well as the romanised Illyrian and Thracian population of the Roman empire in Southeastern Europe, into their own Slavic tribe, thus laying the foundation for the medieval Serbian state.

oEFrk_yY3PM

Guapo
06-24-2012, 02:47 AM
No fucking way, I'll never forgive croats and bosnian muslims(Slavic brothers? nah) for killing hundreds of thousands of Serbian babies and women during WW2.

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 02:56 AM
No fucking way, I'll never forgive croats and bosnian muslims(Slavic brothers? nah) for killing hundreds of thousands of Serbian babies and women during WW2.

Guapo, if we all can't forgive and move on, where does that leave us? There were unspeakable crimes between Poles/Russians/Ukrainians committed. In general it seems the relationships is improving I'm happy to say. What's the other option, to hate one another? There is no excuse for what was done, but we have the power to end this vicious cycle. Otherwise we are doomed to repeat it for ever. I hate the idea of Slavs killing Slavs, it makes me wanna puke my guts out. We have to find a way, for the sake of future generations. I think we can accomplish this. Without Slavic blood being spilled again.

Guapo
06-24-2012, 03:00 AM
I hate the idea of Slavs killing Slavs, it makes me wanna puke my guts out.

So do I. Long live Serbia, fuck the rest.

http://www.jasenovac.eu/web/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/decajasenovacleze.jpg

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 03:04 AM
This makes me physically ill. I'm sorry this happened, I don't think there is a single Slav of any nationality nowadays that is happy about this or would excuse this. That's why we have to seek solution so this NEVER happens again.

Guapo
06-24-2012, 03:10 AM
While I personally wouldn't necessarily dismiss the idea of Slovenia joining a beneficial Slavic unity someday, I don't think it's at all a realistic option now. I think Slovenes lack the sense of Slavic warmth, familiarity and brotherhood.

What happened? Is it a current phenomenon or has it always been that way? I don't know. Maybe we still haven't gotten over the issues of Yugoslavia and it will change with time. Or maybe because even the relationship with the only neighbouring Slavic nation is generally cold and full of mutual resentment.

Whatever the reason may be, I unfortunately think that at least currently, most Slovenes aren't very proud of being Slavic.

You "Slovenes" were saved by Serbs from Hapsburg tyranny.

Mraz
06-24-2012, 03:17 AM
It's so disgusting, using Jasenovac for your trolls.

Guapo
06-24-2012, 08:11 AM
for your trolls.

Wrong.

Vojnik
06-24-2012, 08:17 AM
No. But what do you mean by Slav? Seeing as 'Slav' is not racial, I assume you mean it linguistically?

Midori
06-24-2012, 08:23 AM
No. But what do you mean by Slav? Seeing as 'Slav' is not racial, I assume you mean it linguistically?

How would you explain the Slavic look? We ARE connected genetically too.

derLowe
06-24-2012, 09:14 AM
It is a very bad idea, we have no common interests.

Mordid
06-24-2012, 09:51 AM
How would you explain the Slavic look? We ARE connected genetically too.
Who are ''we''? Btw, Macedonians are genetically closer to Albanians than to Belarusians and Belarusians are genetically closer to Latvians than to Macedonians.

Midori
06-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Who are ''we''? Btw, Macedonians are genetically closer to Albanians than to Belarusians and Belarusians are genetically closer to Latvians than to Macedonians.

I know, but what I meant is, we are genetically related to Belarusians too because we have Slavic influence.

(By ''we'' I meant the Slavic nations)

Mordid
06-24-2012, 09:54 AM
I know, but what I meant is, we are genetically related to Belarusians too because we have Slavic influence.

(By ''we'' I meant the Slavic nations)
Nope. You are culturally closer to Belarusians. Macedonians are mostly Paleo-Balkan by genes.

dralos
06-24-2012, 09:54 AM
slavic empire should rise and put an end to all slavs:D

Mordid
06-24-2012, 09:56 AM
slavic empire should rise and put an end to all slavs:D
ok dude, stop ruining this thread with your unfunny comments.

Zmey Gorynych
06-24-2012, 09:56 AM
They should but I doubt they can ...

Midori
06-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Nope. You are culturally closer to Belarusians. Macedonians are mostly Paleo-Balkan by genes.

I think we're culturally equally close to Belarusians and Albanians. (maybe slightly more to Belarusians because they're Orthodox too)

Mordid
06-24-2012, 09:58 AM
I think we're culturally equally close to Belrusians and Albanians. (maybe slightly more to Belarusians because they're Orthodox too)
At least, I agree.

Midori
06-24-2012, 09:59 AM
At least, I agree.

Every country is related to its neighbours, whether they like it or not :coffee:

Mordid
06-24-2012, 10:04 AM
Every country is related to its neighbours, whether they like it or not :coffee:
It's depend, I guess. For instance, Slovenia is geographically closer to Austria, but they are genetically, phenotypically, culturally and probably historically closer to West Slavs (especially Czechs/Slovaks) than to Austrians.

Midori
06-24-2012, 10:18 AM
It's depend, I guess. For instance, Slovenia is geographically closer to Austria, but they are genetically, phenotypically, culturally and probably historically closer to West Slavs (especially Czechs/Slovaks) than to Austrians.

Yes, but you can't deny they also have a connection with Austria (although it's exaggerated IMO)

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 05:13 PM
People you have completely derailed this thread and turned into opposite of what it was suppose to be. Conclusion so far: who needs enemies with relatives like that! :D I'm going to meditate! See ya! :p

06-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Maybe it would work for Western and Southern Slavs. In the case of Eastern Slavs, Russia has a strong inclination to imperialism which simply means russification. Positions of Belarussian language look quite weak thanks to Lukashenka and yet their view on their past has not maturated (as far as I understood from WhiteRuthenian's posts).

Hess
06-24-2012, 05:32 PM
We ARE connected genetically too.

All Europeans are connected genetically, but Slavs are not anymore connected to each other than they are to Non-Slavic Groups.

For example,

-Belorussians are closer to Lithuanians than Macedonians

-Czechs are closer to Germans than to Ukrainians

-Croats are closer to (North) Italians than to Russians

Hess
06-24-2012, 05:34 PM
People you have completely derailed this thread and turned into opposite of what it was suppose to be. Conclusion so far: who needs enemies with relatives like that! :D I'm going to meditate! See ya! :p

we are more concerned with petty, age old squabbles than with any sort of unity or cooperation, unfortunately.

06-24-2012, 05:37 PM
we are more concerned with petty, age old squabbles than with any sort of unity or cooperation, unfortunately.

Apparently money unions are more relevant.

Meta-ethnicity thing is a bit idealistic.

Albion
06-25-2012, 09:34 PM

Macedonia isn't on the Mediterranean but it is more Southern in culture than Slovenia, Slovenia is Central European - they're almost like Slavic Austrians.

Slovenia is on Mediterranean while Macedonia is not.

Yes, a tiny little strip of land on the Adriatic. I don't think that counts for much, Slovenia only has it as a resort / port, everyone knows Slovenes are really an Alps people.

Macedonians on the other hand are further south and southern in the culture. They identify as descendants of Alexander, they're different from the Central European Slovenes.
Yugoslavia was artificial just as Britain is, but arguably we have a bit more in common than South Slavs do to each other.

Albion
06-25-2012, 09:43 PM
While I personally wouldn't necessarily dismiss the idea of Slovenia joining a beneficial Slavic unity someday, I don't think it's at all a realistic option now. I think Slovenes lack the sense of Slavic warmth, familiarity and brotherhood.

What happened? Is it a current phenomenon or has it always been that way? I don't know. Maybe we still haven't gotten over the issues of Yugoslavia and it will change with time. Or maybe because even the relationship with the only neighbouring Slavic nation is generally cold and full of mutual resentment.

Whatever the reason may be, I unfortunately think that at least currently, most Slovenes aren't very proud of being Slavic.

Slovenes and Czechs are the most Germanic of the Slavs, Eastern Germans and Austrians are the most Slavic of the Germanics. ;)
There's a lot of overlap, in these borderlands cultures influence each other.

Midori
06-25-2012, 10:25 PM
They identify as descendants of Alexander

:D

Rereg
06-25-2012, 10:28 PM
I think Slavs should support themselves against anti-slavic haters (Albanians, Balts etc.)

Jarl
06-25-2012, 10:32 PM
What's the problem?

http://files.ithink.pl/Image/zsrr.png

United we stand!

safinator
06-25-2012, 10:33 PM
What's the problem?

United we stand!
:rofl:

Rereg
06-25-2012, 10:34 PM

Please removed this Bolshevik-Jewish shit.

Jarl
06-25-2012, 10:35 PM
:rofl:

Dont laugh! Looking at the West today, with its pseudodemocracy, Soviets have now "united" most of Western Europe... gratis!

Please removed this Bolshevik-Jewish shit.

...lol

Rereg
06-25-2012, 10:40 PM
...lol

http://wallpaper.goodfon.com/wallpaper/previews-middle/265743.jpg

This flag is correct. :thumb001:

Mordid
06-25-2012, 10:41 PM
I think Slavs should support themselves against anti-slavic haters (Albanians, Balts etc.)
We never have been ONE nation except maybe in some ancient tribe before it broke into different tribes that we have no record of. But politically, and culturally, we should unite to help preserve each other. But many other empires have destroyed our lands. Turks in the Balkans; Austria-Hungary and Germany in Central and parts of Eastern Europe. Russia has had its fair share of issues though without being ruled back another empire....

I still hope for anunified entity. To stop the quarreling and squandering of our people. It’s sad. We should all be brothers and sisters, not enemies. Slava!

Jarl
06-25-2012, 10:42 PM
http://wallpaper.goodfon.com/wallpaper/previews-middle/265743.jpg

This flag is correct. :thumb001:

That is fiction. Now, this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/GRU_emblem.svg/277px-GRU_emblem.svg.png

is reality ;)

Rereg
06-25-2012, 10:48 PM
That is fiction. Now, this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/GRU_emblem.svg/277px-GRU_emblem.svg.png

is reality ;)

http://www.bloblo.pl/image/145941/default/judeopolonia1.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/European_Union_map.svg/400px-European_Union_map.svg.png
http://www.demotywery.pl/uploads/2012_02/18/20371_22_500_Sytuacja-Polityczna-Polski.jpg

Ah...Sad reality. :(

Jarl
06-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Ah...Sad reality. :(

You reckon those poor fucks crammed into the shoddy slumhouses of London, getting stuck in the tube every morning with 50% strangers around, in their home city are not sucking someone's cock too? Your reasoning is a bit anachronic and out of date. Its XXI, not XIX.

Rereg
06-25-2012, 10:57 PM
You reckon those poor fucks crammed into the shoddy slumhouses of London, getting stuck in the tube every morning with 50% strangers around, in their home city are not sucking someone's cock too?

You didn't understand the last picture.

Albion
06-25-2012, 11:05 PM
What's the problem?

United we stand!

Lol, this haunts Joe McCarthy's nightmares. :D A shame he doesn't post here any more though.

Jarl
06-25-2012, 11:07 PM
You didn't understand the last picture.

What's there to understand? You completely take the class struggle out of this, while thinking only in terms of "nations". That's naive childish fantasy.

Rereg
06-25-2012, 11:15 PM
What's there to understand? You completely take the class struggle out of this, while thinking only in terms of "nations". That's naive childish fantasy.

Naiwną dziecięcą fantazją jest niedostrzeganie zniewolenia Polski i innych krajów słowiańskich przez wrogie nam siły zewnętrzne.

Jarl
06-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Naiwną dziecięcą fantazją jest niedostrzeganie zniewolenia Polski i innych krajów słowiańskich przez wrogie nam siły zewnętrzne.

Zewnętrzne? Otwórz oczy ;)

Rereg
06-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Zewnętrzne? Otwórz oczy ;)

Moje oczy jak na razie są otwarte. ;)

Boiorix
06-25-2012, 11:27 PM
Pan-Slavism is great idea but we all know that is not possible, first of all because of South Slavs and than there is the Russian-Poland problems, Poland-Ukraine and so on...

Rereg
06-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Pan-Slavism is great idea

No! Pan-Slavism is russian political doctrine from XIX century. Neo-Slavism is better alternative conception for modern slavic nations.

Boiorix
06-25-2012, 11:43 PM
No! Pan-Slavism is russian political doctrine from XIX century. Neo-Slavism is better alternative conception for modern slavic nations.

Ok, you know what I mean :)

Rereg
06-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Ok, you know what I mean :)

Yeah, you meant our bloody history.

http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/miscellaneous/flags/20648_flags_soviet_union_flag.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-joQ4HH-H14o/Tb97EKFGyCI/AAAAAAAAAQA/os59UxMSlpM/s1600/oun.bmp
http://tinsky.blox.pl/resource/shux34t3w.jpg
http://dalje.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2008/m12/y189124035648688.jpg
http://www.axishistory.com/fileadmin/user_upload/o/oath-14ss.jpg

Gromosław
07-13-2012, 12:02 AM
The main problem is historical resentment (modern history especially). We shall unite, but more in our awareness, it would be shameful to see our nations playing with another UE-like state.

Midori
07-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Non-Slavs in Europe feel intimidated by the idea of our unity, that's why they'll do ANYTHING to prevent it.

Lelya
07-13-2012, 06:12 AM
What about a Slavic Union similar to EU, I think nowadays it's almost impossible because of many political reasons. If to speak about common initiatives in cultural sphere, why not? It would be much easier to advance some ideas together on the international level.:)

But as far as I know both the government and most of people in Russia regard the idea of such a union with scepticism (except the idea of East-Slavic union + Kazakhstan). Here most Slavic states are regarded as puppets of the USA who are not independent in policy and their governments do what they are told to do by the "big brother". In such circumstances any declared union will be useless, for Russia at least .

Aenoh
07-13-2012, 06:20 AM
No,they should remain as they are:Dissunited so the West can play with them.

Crn Volk
07-13-2012, 06:37 AM
Slavic union? Yes please, where do I sign up :)

Vojnik
07-13-2012, 08:49 AM
'Slavic unity' is not possible nor logical in my opinion. How can you have Slavic unity when certain Slavic countries have a lack of unity to even start with.

Would Bulgarians unite with Serbs? Would the majority of Macedonians want to unite with Bulgarians? would Poles want to unite with Russians? No way.

Anyone who truly believes the possibility of a united Slavic state is delusional to say the least.

Siegfried
07-13-2012, 09:03 AM
Do we really need a Greater Yugoslavia? I think not.

Other than the fact that quite a few of the Slavic nations can hardly stand at least one other, Romania, Hungary and Austria form a barrier between such an union.

Rereg
07-13-2012, 09:04 AM
'Slavic unity' is not possible nor logical in my opinion. How can you have Slavic unity when certain Slavic countries have a lack of unity to even start with.

Would Bulgarians unite with Serbs? Would the majority of Macedonians want to unite with Bulgarians? would Poles want to unite with Russians? No way.

Anyone who truly believes the possibility of a united Slavic state is delusional to say the least.

One slavic country is bad idea indeed, but common military alliance between slavic countries or common free trade zone and close economic cooperation is interesting alternative.

Albion
07-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Non-Slavs in Europe feel intimidated by the idea of our unity, that's why they'll do ANYTHING to prevent it.

Non-Slavs don't have to do anything. Slavs already hate each other enough for this to never happen.

1810-2010
07-13-2012, 09:14 AM
I think you should unite in order to avoid becoming te multi-culy overpopulated disaster that is becoming, IMO, Western Europe :(

Vojnik
07-13-2012, 09:15 AM
One slavic country is bad idea indeed, but common military alliance between slavic countries or common free trade zone and close economic cooperation is interesting alternative.

Now that's an idea I agree on. :thumb001:

1810-2010
07-13-2012, 09:21 AM
We all know we don't want the mess of the western Europe today in our lands in 20 years or so. This is not the way to go, and we don't wanna go there

Indeed. Though i'm not slav nor I live in a slav country, I personnally do not wish you become that neither.

I think your countries should jsut stay like this (check out the public, the stars and the dancers) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QPr_7nk7Cg

Albion
07-13-2012, 01:40 PM
I think you should unite in order to avoid becoming te multi-culy overpopulated disaster that is becoming, IMO, Western Europe :(

One government is much easier to manipulate than many governments. Strength in numbers doesn't work when your people become indoctrinated.

Corvus
07-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Panslavism has never suceeded in the past

Sarmatian
07-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Panslavism has never suceeded in the past

All it takes is a common enemy ;)

Midori
07-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Non-Slavs don't have to do anything. Slavs already hate each other enough for this to never happen.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c0yhcwiek98/TWGidxIRt2I/AAAAAAAAASY/iEan44gENn0/s1600/Warszawa_20_02_2011.jpg

Rereg
07-13-2012, 07:44 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c0yhcwiek98/TWGidxIRt2I/AAAAAAAAASY/iEan44gENn0/s1600/Warszawa_20_02_2011.jpg

Unfortunately our politicians and polish pope John Paul II supported anti-serbian
actions. I hope that Serbs will forgive Poles.

Dacul
07-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Lol @ the tags here:
Poland=Japan?
Haha.
Can you show me a factory manufacturing high tech thingies in Poland?
Poles=typical alcohol lovers nordish people.

Mordid
07-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Poles=typical alcohol lovers nordish people.
That's new to me. Is there anything else I don't know about my countryside?

Albion
07-13-2012, 08:02 PM

I'm sure they love Russia just as much.....................or maybe not.......... ;)

Rereg
07-13-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm sure they love Russia just as much.....................or maybe not.......... ;)

Well, historical polish nationalist leaders as Roman Dmowski or Jędrzej Giertych were pro-russian politicians and also today a lot of polish nationalists are pro-russian persons. Polish-Russian friendship is good, positive idea.

Mordid
07-13-2012, 08:15 PM
Of course. They love us too. ;) Don't forget that we Poles are culturally close to Russians and seeing our two countries at odds with each other completely makes me disappointed. I understand the history between Poland and Russia has raised eyebrows from both sides, but I think this whole situation truely has potential for the two countries to come to terms with their past...

SKYNET
07-13-2012, 08:23 PM
this topic doesn't need any comments of western persons. The slavic union is their fucking problem. Please leave them alone ;)
to every westerners here

Lisa
07-13-2012, 08:26 PM
If no Russia, ALL Slavic countries would never not have the independence ...

Rereg
07-13-2012, 08:28 PM

Russia destroyed polish independence in XVIII century and after WW2.

Albion
07-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Of course. They love us too. ;) Don't forget that we Poles are culturally close to Russians and seeing our two countries at odds with each other completely makes me disappointed. I understand the history between Poland and Russia has raised eyebrows from both sides, but I think this whole situation truely has potential for the two countries to come to terms with their past...

Okay, always look on the bright side then.

But what would a Slavic Union be other than subservience to Russia?

Midori
07-13-2012, 08:29 PM

Thank you :D

Albion
07-13-2012, 08:34 PM

Indeed. It's strange how the Slavs ended up divided by so many foreign powers though, they started as one of the largest barbarian groups in Europe.

Mordid
07-13-2012, 08:39 PM

I don't Know, ask Nero. ;)

Rereg
07-13-2012, 08:41 PM

We don't want subservience to Russia but alliance and cooperation, Individual all slavic countries are too weak towards anti-slavic problematic countries and influential centres.

Albion
07-13-2012, 08:53 PM
We don't want subservience to Russia but alliance and cooperation, Individual all slavic countries are too weak towards anti-slavic problematic countries and influential centres.

Disproportionate alliances end up with the smaller states doing as they're told by the larger or more powerful state.
Look at NATO or the Warsaw Pact during the Cold War - essentially lap dogs of the Americans and Russians. The negotiations would have to be carried out carefully to ensure that Russian dominance could be curtailed.

I'm surprised Russia hasn't offered any of the Balkan countries membership in the Eurasian Union yet.

dralos
07-13-2012, 08:54 PM
slavic union wont ever happen,bcs most slavs depend of the germanics,without germany most poles,ukranians...would starve to death so plz shut it and be nice to the germanics:D

Lisa
07-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Well, all Germans countries - allies today. Only do not Slavs. No self-esteem:rolleyes2:

Rereg
07-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Disproportionate alliances end up with the smaller states doing as they're told by the larger or more powerful state.
Look at NATO or the Warsaw Pact during the Cold War - essentially lap dogs of the Americans and Russians. The negotiations would have to be carried out carefully to ensure that Russian dominance could be curtailed.

Yes, I agree with you, but we have no choice, Russia is our neighbor and we must have peaceful relationships with this country. I don't want wars and bloodshed of polish people.

I'm surprised Russia hasn't offered any of the Balkan countries membership in the Eurasian Union yet.

Because russian politicians are shit just like polish politicians. They destroy our countries.

Mordid
07-13-2012, 09:09 PM
slavic union wont ever happen,bcs most slavs depend of the germanics,without germany most poles,ukranians...would starve to death so plz shut it and be nice to the germanics:D
That doesn't make sense at all.

Albion
07-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Well, all Germans countries - allies today. Only do not Slavs. No self-esteem:rolleyes2:

They'd never fully unite though. Nato and the EU are just Western alliances. It is likely that Germany and Austria, the Nordic countries and the low countries would co-operate regionally though. England and Switzerland are more isolationist and I don't think they'd ever form a union of all Germanic countries.

Rereg
07-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Albion- You are very wise guy. :) It is a pity that your politicians betrayed us in Yalta in 1944, We remember about it.

dralos
07-13-2012, 09:14 PM
That doesn't make sense at all.
it does since what i just said is the reality but you like to ignore it,if that wasnt true i wouldnt see polish arbeiters here all the time,would I?

Mordid
07-13-2012, 09:16 PM
listen up, silesia je polska:
http://www.dziennikpolski24.pl/files/articles/lightbox/3e36837807a0ea31411405aa3011ef42_1336359637.jpg
http://www.uploads.panoramasilesia.pl/images/800x800/eb56df49070433342f4c24839456eb06.jpg

Albion
07-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Albion- You are very wise guy. :) It is a pity that your politicians betrayed us in Yalta in 1944.

Thanks.

But what could we do? Already ruined by the fight with the Axis we'd have taken a beating from the Russians.
Our word would have been ignored and if we enforced it the Russians would have carried on the war with us as the enemy. America and Russia were the only countries fit to carry it on. It is a shame, but I don't think we could have done anything about it even if we tried sadly. :(

Mordid
07-13-2012, 09:19 PM
it does since what i just said is the reality but you like to ignore it,if that wasnt true i wouldnt see polish arbeiters here all the time,would I?
Germanics wouldn't exist too. :rolleyes:

dralos
07-13-2012, 09:21 PM
you must be drunk today,so its oke to speak rubbish,i forgive you polski:thumb001:

Albion
07-13-2012, 09:23 PM

I don't get it, why wouldn't we exist?

Lena
07-13-2012, 09:24 PM

You're confusing things... Yes, some may have a negative feeling just cause I'm Serb, but I'll always be closer to them than for instance one Englishman :wink

Insuperable
07-13-2012, 09:25 PM
I don't get it, why wouldn't we exist?

I think he means that Slavs were shield against invaders from the east.
I can not think of anything else

dralos
07-13-2012, 09:26 PM
You're confusing things... Yes, some may have a negative feeling just cause I'm Serb, but I'll always be closer to them than for instance one Englishman :wink
but if the germanics hadnt come you were ready to exterminate your slavic brothers to who you feel closer to;)

Rereg
07-13-2012, 09:29 PM
Thanks.

But what could we do? Already ruined by the fight with the Axis we'd have taken a beating from the Russians.
Our word would have been ignored and if we enforced it the Russians would have carried on the war with us as the enemy. America and Russia were the only countries fit to carry it on. It is a shame, but I don't think we could have done anything about it even if we tried sadly. :(

Why your armies landed in Italy and not in Greece? "Husky operation" was murder of Eastern Europe. I hope that you know that I mean.

Albion
07-13-2012, 09:32 PM

I see.

We English are probably close to the other British Islanders (unfortunately we're not very popular here) and to the Anglosphere and lesser so to the Germans, Dutch and Northern French.

British Islanders are related by blood and shared experiences and a certain elements of common culture, same with the Anglosphere but less emphasis on blood relation in the USA and Canada.
The Germans and Dutch are like ancient cousins but we've diverged quite dramatically from them whilst the Northern French have contributed a lot to our nation (both good and bad).

Albion
07-13-2012, 09:33 PM
I think he means that Slavs were shield against invaders from the east.
I can not think of anything else

Perhaps, but I'm sure the Germanics in the east would have made just as good a buffer as Slavs.

Rereg
07-13-2012, 09:35 PM
Nero, Dralos and other retards please stop trolling here!

Peyrol
07-13-2012, 09:35 PM
Too many difference among slavic countries...what a russian from Kamčatka has in common with a crnagoran from Kotor?

Mordid
07-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Too many difference among slavi countries...what a russian from Kamčatka has in common with a crnagoran from Kotor?
One word for Slavic people = heterogeneous

Albion
Why your armies landed in Italy and not in Greece? "Husky operation" was murder of Eastern Europe. I hope that you know that I mean.

From what I understand it was primarily to trick the Axis. The British sent out a lot of false intelligence that they knew would get back to the Axis - that we planned to invade Greece. Ultimately that is where the Axis prepared for us to land as a result, leaving Southern Italy relatively exposed and more open to attack.
Italy has a much better geography for an invasion - being such a narrow peninsula we could easily secure it whereas Greece can be attacked from many sides and has longer borders.

Sicily was easier to take than many individual islands and would have opened up a base from which to attack Italy from the South. In Greece there are many islands to take and from which the Axis could have prepared attacks.

I'm sorry, but I doubt we could have done anything about the red army overrunning the east.

Peyrol
One word for Slavic people = heterogeneous

That's the point.

Would be something like a latin union from Bucarest or Chişinău to Buenos Aires...

Rereg
07-13-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm sorry, but I doubt we could have done anything about the red army overrunning the east.

Now I hope you understand why Poland must have good relations with Russia. :)

No trolling. Only the truth. Simply you are a slave , or troll :mad:

Laughable, Prostitute from polish railway station call me "slave". :rolleyes:

Archduke
07-13-2012, 09:47 PM
There should be Slavic union whitout Bulgarians and Macedonians, cuz we are too wogish for that. :D

dralos
07-13-2012, 09:48 PM
There should be Slavic union whitout Bulgarians and Macedonians, cuz we are too wogish for that. :D
true to that:D

Midori
07-13-2012, 09:48 PM

Speak for yourself :rolleyes2:

dralos
07-13-2012, 09:49 PM
Speak for yourself :rolleyes2:
you're a wog too:D