PDA

View Full Version : Little sweet nothings whisperd in your ear.

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 04:28 AM
The most romantic, sexy things you like whispered in your ear. What would make your knees buckle, and your breath falter? What is you long to hear from your lover, or what is that your hear and love so much. Think about all the sweet nothings we all love to hear.

I'll go first:

Even before I knew you existed, I loved the promise of you.

It's you turn, make it good! :D

Mortimer
06-24-2012, 04:34 AM
Basically what i want to hear is a promise that she always will be mine.

fZ_dko7aDH4

Mortimer
06-24-2012, 08:32 AM
this thread is so good, its not to be bumped, keep up the good work arctic

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 05:15 PM
this thread is so good, its not to be bumped, keep up the good work arctic

IM I'm getting tired. It's all you my friend! :D

dralos
06-24-2012, 05:23 PM
you and me are like day and night,i cant excist without you

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Ewww, too cheesy. :p

I don't like things whispered in my ear. I like them said normally. When he says he missed me, it's my favorite. :)

You are obviously not romantic! :p You ladies wonder why guys stay single and don't want to get married till real late? We want magic! We've got enough reality at work and with all the junk around us! Here is the tip to all you modern babes: men are romantic creatures, especially the European kind! Up your game real fast, or we are walking! :D

Comte Arnau
06-24-2012, 06:18 PM
She sells seashells by the seashore. The shells she sells are surely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 07:16 PM
I don't really think it's difficult for a girl to get a guy, romantic or not. :p

Mine can be romantic but it's more the gestures he does that show me what I mean to him, and viceversa. Besides, there's a difference between romantic and over the top cheesy. "I loved you before I knew you existed"? C'mon, stuff like that sounds like it was taken out of a google pickup lines list. :D

I don't think I like you! :p It was as matter of fact! LOL I'm scratching you off my potential friends list! You are mean! Au revoir or sumpin'. Pffft :D

Loki
06-24-2012, 07:20 PM
I don't really think it's difficult for a girl to get a guy, romantic or not. :p

I disagree

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 07:26 PM
I disagree

I second that! Definitely not a quality guy.

Útrám
06-24-2012, 07:37 PM
If a train is traveling at 3900 miles per hour trying to reach a town 16 miles away and left at 12 37 o clock what time would they arrive?

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Aww :)

I was kidding, you did get that, right? ;)

Queen B
06-24-2012, 09:46 PM
I am not falling for super cheesy words. I prefer simple, sweet words that are coming from the heart.

Mortimer
06-24-2012, 09:47 PM
I am not falling for super cheesy words. I prefer simple, sweet words that are coming from the heart.

good speech

Rastko
06-24-2012, 09:50 PM
Get naked,It's your lucky day,boy.

Black Sun Dimension
06-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Get naked,It's your lucky day,boy.

looks like someone is being pussywhipped

arcticwolf
06-24-2012, 09:54 PM

:D

korkolola
06-24-2012, 10:00 PM
We want magic! We've got enough reality at work and with all the junk around us! Here is the tip to all you modern babes: men are romantic creatures, especially the European kind! Up your game real fast, or we are walking! :D

Don't want to sound overly feminist here - but reality and junk exists around women as well. Ofc it's awesome when you have someone to entertain you, but sometimes it's just tirening... :icon_yawn:

Sabinae
10-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Setting: quiet, candle dinner, at elegant restaurant...

"- So... did you take a look at the dessert menu? Would you like to order any?"
"- Dessert?? *blink-blink* Yes.... I'm already looking at mine... debating whether to serve now...or wait to leave the restaurant...."

:P And I said it in a whispered voice, getting closer to his ear. What he whispered back to me... I would not tell :D

Mortimer
10-29-2012, 06:21 PM
"Im yours forever" and "Our hearts beat even"

ficuscarica
10-29-2012, 06:22 PM
I hate whispering....

Iīd tolerate the right words in the right moment from the right woman, though.

Tabiti
10-29-2012, 06:23 PM
My dirty nasty brute :D

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Do not revive this thread it exposes my soft underbelly! As a matter of fact can someone delete it, so the evidence is gone! Thank you in advance! :D

Blackout
10-29-2012, 06:26 PM

Or homowhipped!

Blackout
10-29-2012, 06:33 PM
The most romantic, sexy things you like whispered in your ear. What would make your knees buckle, and your breath falter??What is you long to hear from your lover, or what is that your hear and love so much. Think about all the sweet nothings we all love to hear.

I'll go first:

Even before I knew you existed, I loved the promise of you.

It's you turn, make it good! :D

"Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got 'Fine' written all over you".

I got more 'chat up' lines, if anyone wants to hear them! :picard1:

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 06:44 PM
For the love of God, somebody delete this thread! It's embarrassing!

A day of weakness and lifetime of payback, and no orgasm! This is so humiliating! At least change the creator to CW or IM for God's sake! :D

Veneda
10-29-2012, 07:13 PM
For the love of God, somebody delete this thread! It's embarrassing!

I can't help you much there. You are crying for the moon.

Loki
10-29-2012, 07:15 PM
My dirty nasty brute :D

You like a bit of rough eh? ;)

Sabinae
10-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Arctic...why the sudden rejecting reaction?....was it not part of you, this moment?....at that point in time? We all go through stages...why would one feel embarrssed with...a part of their own self... we are what we are...

Mary
10-29-2012, 07:28 PM
"I want to fuck you in the ass".

Virtuous
10-29-2012, 07:29 PM

:picard1: :bowlol::rotfl:rotfl::1127:

Osprey
10-29-2012, 07:31 PM

I want to fuck the living daylights out of your pretty face....

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 07:32 PM
I can't help you much there. You are crying for the moon.

Thanks a LOT Veneda, there goes the myth of Polish solidarity! How can you be so cruel to watch me suffer and feel nothing but compassion? :p

Surprise yourself and close this thread! I'll pretend I don't remember you did not want to help your flesh and blood compatriot (ziomal)! :D

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Arctic...why the sudden rejecting reaction?....was it not part of you, this moment?....at that point in time? We all go through stages...why would one feel embarrssed with...a part of their own self... we are what we are...

Oh please don't milk it, I feel bad enough as it is! :D

Part of me my ass! I have image to uphold crude, bad, brute and unfeeling! This junk is ruining my image! :laugh:

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 07:36 PM

Mary you have not disappointed me! This is so beautiful! :D

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 07:38 PM
I hate whispering....

Iīd tolerate the right words in the right moment from the right woman, though.

Even if you were paying for it? :D

Sabinae
10-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Awe...brute has the achilles' heel....so adorable! :love:

Veneda
10-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Surprise yourself and close this thread! I'll pretend I don't remember you did not want to help your flesh and blood compatriot (ziomal)! :D
http://cdn.machoarts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Twitter-no-nons-for-internet-marketers.jpg

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Awe...brute has the achilles' heel....so adorable! :love:

You never saw me eat! Ever seen pictures how they use to dine in the middle ages? I don't even cook my meat, I eat it raw! :D

Adorable, cute, nice, sweet, emotional and compassionate sound like foreign words to me! :laugh:

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:04 PM
http://cdn.machoarts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Twitter-no-nons-for-internet-marketers.jpg

And I use to think you were the nicest, sweetest, thing ever! No more! :D

Sabinae
10-29-2012, 08:07 PM
You never saw me eat! Ever seen pictures how they use to dine in the middle ages? I don't even cook my meat, I eat it raw! :D

Adorable, cute, nice, sweet, emotional and compassionate sound like foreign words to me! :laugh:

And... you never saw me...eat....

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:14 PM
And... you never saw me...eat....

I can imagine probably cutting your food to small pieces, using gold plated silverware, and doing that stuff women do like eat the strawberries the way that make men crazy. ;)

I'm not falling for it!

Why am I even posting in this thread? :D

I gotta grab me a beer and a smoke. I'm feeling so emasculated right now! There must be a football game on tv.

Ok Woman go get me a beer! :D

ficuscarica
10-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Ask her finally for a date. :)

Veneda
10-29-2012, 08:15 PM
And I use to think you were the nicest, sweetest, thing ever! No more! :D

Since when Scorpios are described like that? :rolleyes: :D

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Ask her finally for a date. :)

Which one? ;)

Loki
10-29-2012, 08:18 PM

You Poles are so cute :p

arcticwolf
Since when Scorpios are described like that? :rolleyes: :D

I think I'm gonna send you to get me a beer as well. Make it snappy, will ya? :D

Loki
Which one? ;)

Both? ;)

Mans not hot
10-29-2012, 08:22 PM
*Whisper* I emptied out the vacuum cleaner. *whisper*

ficuscarica
10-29-2012, 08:23 PM
Which one? ;)

I would ask Sabinae. :redface_002: (nothing against Veneda, just havenīt really had any connection with her so far)

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:23 PM
Both? ;)

Loki have you ever seen "Office space"? What would you do if you won a million dollars? Two chicks at the same time! :D

Naughty! But, considering the quality of the chicks in question I think ...... I really need to meditate right now! My spiritual quest is going south real fast right about now! :laugh:

Loki
10-29-2012, 08:26 PM
What would you do if you won a million dollars?

Go to Gdansk, find myself a lovely Polish girl, buy a nice house in England and live happily ever after :)

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:26 PM
I would ask Sabinae. :redface_002: (nothing against Veneda, just havenīt really had any connection with her so far)

What is stopping you? ;) Your chances are better than mine! You know that women act by proxy, I'm just a means to get to you. Go for it! :D

Mans not hot
10-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Go to Gdansk, find myself a lovely Polish girl, buy a nice house in England and live happily ever after :)
What's wrong with Katowice? :(

Veneda
10-29-2012, 08:29 PM
I think I'm gonna send you to get me a beer as well. Make it snappy, will ya? :D

I have a feeling that you will have to cope alone with this task :D

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:30 PM

Be careful what you wish for! Polish women are not the submissive type, they are the fighting type. They are a handful! Look at Veneda! Does she look like someone who would bring you a beer during a football game? :laugh:

But, good luck with that, you really gonna need it! :D

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:32 PM
I have a feeling that you will have to cope alone with this task :D

I had no illusions what so ever about it. :D

Minesweeper
10-29-2012, 08:34 PM
Nothing comes to my mind, never liked romance anyway. Just flattering perhaps, everyone likes to hear it in all situations, even when it's not honest.

Mans not hot
10-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Nothing comes to my mind,
Awww, look at our Minesweeper, he's so shy like an angel.

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:35 PM

Ficus, invite me to Baden, we'll do some beer drinking and I'm gonna teach you all you need to know about women. I need vacation badly! After that "seminar" you'll be as suave as James Bond and 10 times as effective! :D

ficuscarica
10-29-2012, 08:36 PM
Ficus, invite me to Baden, we'll do some beer drinking and I'm gonna teach you all you need to know about women. I need vacation badly! After that "seminar" you'll be as suave as James Bond and 10 times as effective! :D
I am currently residing in Jerusalem, but will be in Baden in the coming summer. Of course you can visit me in Jerusalem, too. :thumb001:
However, concerning your classes, I am not the typical flirt guy. I only approach a woman when I am really considering to marry her and this purpose also would be the only reason for any approach from my side. ;)

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:39 PM
I am currently residing in Jerusalem, but will be in Baden in the coming summer. Of course you can visit me in Jerusalem, too. :thumb001:

I just may. We have just one thing to hone out and off to pack my bags. Who is paying for the beer? :D

Minesweeper
10-29-2012, 08:40 PM
Awww, look at our Minesweeper, he's so shy like an angel.

I said what I like to hear. ;)

ficuscarica
10-29-2012, 08:41 PM
I just may. We have just one thing to hone out and off to pack my bags. Who is paying for the beer? :D

Guests are invited, unless I have to bring you to a hospital to have your stomach pumped out. ;)
When are you coming? :)

Mans not hot
10-29-2012, 08:45 PM
I said what I like to hear. ;)
I got one for you. Why don't you whisper in her ear (if you have girlfriend) and say ''Suenos con los Angelitos mi Amor'' which means sleep with the angels my love. It'd definitely work.

Sabinae
10-29-2012, 08:51 PM
If you want your beer, you'd have to drink it...my way.....otherwise....no deal....

Anyhow.... Thread is sidetracked, can we all stick to its purpose?

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:52 PM
However, concerning your classes, I am not the typical flirt guy. I only approach a woman when I am really considering to marry her and this purpose also would be the only reason for any approach from my side. ;)

Ficus, I'll bet all I've got ( an old pickup truck, $219 in my checking account and $34 cold cash and a few guns ) that if Sabinae said "Ficus dinner in Vienna on Wednesday at 6PM sharp" you'd be there tomorrow at dawn waiting! :D

Minesweeper
10-29-2012, 08:53 PM
I got one for you. Why don't you whisper in her ear (if you have girlfriend) and say ''Suenos con los Angelitos mi Amor'' which means sleep with the angels my love. It'd definitely work.

My emotions come hand to hand with my phenotype and personality hehe. I'd never say anything like that and was never expected to. ;)

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 08:56 PM
If you want your beer, you'd have to drink it...my way.....otherwise....no deal....

Anyhow.... Thread is sidetracked, can we all stick to its purpose?

Yes Madam we can! I don't wanna put blame on anyone but all I can say is it's not my fault! :laugh:

Sabinae
10-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Ficus, I'll bet all I've got ( an old pickup truck, $219 in my checking account and $34 cold cash and a few guns ) that if Sabinae said "Ficus dinner in Vienna on Wednesday at 6PM sharp" you'd be there tomorrow at dawn waiting! :D

I feel bad when you say that arctic.... Sounds like id be some snappy controlling creature of sorts, pulling on ficus' strings... :( I'd never.... but the Vienna dinner sounds quite charming, only problem is the ccc-cold....

Dacul
10-29-2012, 08:57 PM
I do not like to get whispered in my ear,lol.

Mans not hot
10-29-2012, 08:58 PM
My emotions come hand to hand with my phenotype and personality hehe. I'd never say anything like that and was never expected to. ;)
That's because you are gay, I knew it.

ficuscarica
10-29-2012, 08:58 PM
I do not like to get whispered in my ear,lol.

Even if itīs me, with a moist and warm breath?

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 09:00 PM
I feel bad when you say that arctic.... Sounds like id be some snappy controlling creature of sorts, pulling on ficus' strings... :( I'd never.... but the Vienna dinner sounds quite charming, only problem is the ccc-cold....

OK Ficus I've done the hard part all you have to do is show up and then make me the best man at your wedding, as I have earned it! :D

Man I don't like to brag, but damn I'm good! :laugh:

ficuscarica

Now stop being so cute or I will really invite you to a dinner. :D

Sabinae
Yes Madam we can! I don't wanna put blame on anyone but all I can say is it's not my fault! :laugh:
:eek: And you haven't even seen the glass I had in mind...

*whispers* it might get your beer warm....

Dacul
10-29-2012, 09:02 PM
Even if itīs me, with a moist and warm breath?

No.

Leaving the loling aside,is usually the custom of women to wisper in your ear.
I rarely got wispered in my ear by men,most of the times by women.

Mraz
10-29-2012, 09:03 PM
A girl can break me down with whispers :(

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 09:04 PM

Sabinae you've misunderstood/misinterpreted my original intention. I meant that in this world there are jewels so precious that superhuman effort just to be in their presence seems like a walk in a park! ;)

Dacul
10-29-2012, 09:06 PM
If I said I got wispered in my ear sometimes by men it was when I was going to drink with my friends in some club and we were getting quite drunk,so we were not hearing if we were talking normally,we needed to yell in the other year.
At how drunk we were that yell was heard as a wisper,lol.

MarkyMark
10-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Some Jewess said this to me: " I'm going to lock you in a closet full of dead babies."
I was thoroughly shaken by that, and it is the only thing I can remember that someone whispered in my ear. I should've never let her get that close to me.

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 09:09 PM
If I said I got wispered in my ear sometimes by men it was when I was going to drink with my friends in some club and we were getting quite drunk,so we were not hearing if we were talking normally,we needed to yell in the other year.
At how drunk we were that yell was heard as a wisper,lol.

Thank God! Thank you for the explanation, it was quite traumatic to read your original post for me! Thanks once again! :D

ficuscarica
10-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Some Jewess said this to me: " I'm going to lock you in a closet full of dead babies."

:confused: Why??

Dacul
10-29-2012, 09:15 PM

That is deviant,sleep with angels?
Is that like that sex in group with angels?
Which kind of angels,anyway,fallen angels or good angels?
Is it a nice apology when your partner come and asks you for physical love from you and you do not feel like making love to him/her so you say to him/her to sleep with angels?

Comte Arnau
10-29-2012, 09:15 PM

Well, when whispered, it certainly enters better.

MarkyMark
10-29-2012, 09:19 PM
:confused: Why??

I made fun of her because she is kind of emo and a stoner, I guess it encouraged her to be even more emo.

Rastko
10-29-2012, 09:23 PM
I whispered this to one girl:
"Ti si moj trenutak, i moj san, i sjajna
moja riječ u šumu,moj korak, i bludnja,
samo si ljepota koliko si tajna,
i samo istina koliko si zudnja."

It doesn't sound as good on English

Sabinae
10-29-2012, 09:33 PM
6ct3F-yyjew

This is exactly how I feel... :)

Dacul
10-29-2012, 09:36 PM
^Lol Sabinae you are like a med woman....You need to take a visit to taiga to revive your nordish ancestry!

Sabinae
10-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Nothing wrong with passion...

Dacul
10-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Here is a wisper that I like to hear in my ear,the wisper of wind through the coniferous forests.
Here a sample but is from the taiga from Canada,of wind blowing through the forest:
http://whitenoisemp3s.com/previews/Autumn_Winds_preview_whitenoisemp3s-com.mp3

Sabinae
10-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Do you know the trees talk to you...?

Dacul
10-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Do you know the trees talk to you...?

Sure they do,but I do not understand what they say.
But that sound of a calm wind beating through the coniferous forest is pouring tranquility (in the sense of peace and mild happyness,not a violent happyness) in me.

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 10:17 PM
6ct3F-yyjew

This is exactly how I feel... :)

Great song. If you like this one, you should like that one as well. ;)

0AcV-ViWpsE

rhiannon
10-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Romance has a time and place....over a candlelight dinner or a nice walk on the beach or in the forest...

There are no specific *lines* that work on me. My husband always says the right things, anyway. He is a romantic at heart:thumb001:

In the bedroom, I prefer slutty, sweaty sex to romantic sex. No Lifetime channel sex here lol.

Kazimiera
10-29-2012, 10:36 PM
I have a sweet nothing which I will add on another day.

arcticwolf
10-29-2012, 10:38 PM
I have a sweet nothing which I will add on another day.

I'm afraid to ask knowing how romantic you are! :D

Comte Arnau
10-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Something I wouldn't like whispered in my ear: "Are you sure she sells sea shells by the sea shore?"

Rouxinol
10-29-2012, 11:52 PM
Vai ā merda.