PDA

View Full Version : Sexual behaviour

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 05:27 PM
Here is something I don't understand. The straight men who love anal sex with women. They swear up and down that they are not gay. Well, I'm straight and anal sex has no appeal to me, on the contrary it repels me. So what's up with straight men who love anal sex? What do you all think? Gay TA members what is your take on this? Ladies do you really love anal sex? What's up with that?

Mary we all know your take on this. :p

Quorra
06-25-2012, 05:30 PM
nm

Osprey
06-25-2012, 05:33 PM
i think doing anything with a woman's body is not gay. However, sleeping with many women is gayish because that means you're so addicted to the flesh, that given enough desperation you'll sleep with a man too.

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 05:35 PM
nm

What? Just say what you think. No one is gonna bite you... hard. :p

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 05:37 PM
i think doing anything with a woman's body is not gay. However, sleeping with many women is gayish because that means you're so addicted to the flesh, that given enough desperation you'll sleep with a man too.

I see. Well an argument can be forged that: an anus is an anus, is an anus. Something here is off. What is it?

~Nik~
06-25-2012, 05:37 PM
According to legend, it would give more pleasure. And therefore everybody wants to try.

Frigga
06-25-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm not going to comment, that's a little too much information. :D

Osprey
I see. Well an argument can be forged that: an anus is an anus, is an anus. Something here is off. What is it?

well i didn't get you but i think you mean that men liking anal sex like it because they view the butt in its entirety, separate from the rest of the body.
Well, i don't know about that, never viewed a man's butt and myself do not have a fleshy one :cool:

arcticwolf
According to legend, it would give more pleasure. And therefore everybody wants to try.

From what I understand it goes well beyond the trying phase.

Sarmatian
06-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Being gay have little to do with a physical act itself. Its all about attraction, what makes one aroused. If you're only attracted to women you are not gay regardless of what you want to do with your women.

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 05:42 PM
I'm not going to comment, that's a little too much information. :D

Well, to understand any phenomena it needs to be analyzed ( no pun intended! :D ) We are not some Medieval society with taboos are we? ;)

~Nik~
06-25-2012, 05:44 PM
From what I understand it goes well beyond the trying phase.

So it means it's true that it gives more pleasure, but it's still a dirty practice if you ask me and not essential at all.

2Cool
06-25-2012, 05:52 PM
That's stupid. If you are attracted to the opposite sex you are gay, if to the same sex you are gay. There are many reasons why a man and woman might enjoy to do anal sex btw. The ass being tighter is one of them.

Also this might surprise you but a lot of gay men don't even do anal sex.

Also sexuality is not a binary like I described above, it's actually a spectrum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 05:56 PM
That's stupid. If you are attracted to the opposite sex you are gay, if to the same sex you are gay. There are many reasons why a man and woman might enjoy to do anal sex btw. The ass being tighter is one of them.

Also this might surprise you but a lot of gay men don't even do anal sex.

Also sexuality is not a binary like I described above, it's actually a spectrum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Cool your jets, this is what this thread is all about, to understand the subject. It's normal that people get hot under the collar when their take on something is under scrutiny. Let's be civil. ;)

Osprey
06-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Cool your jets, this is what this thread is all about, to understand the subject. It's normal that people get hot under the collar when their take on something is under scrutiny. Let's be civil. ;)

2Cool is the ever present guardian, whenever you talk something that reeks of conservative ideas....

2Cool
06-25-2012, 06:01 PM

You're the one who's so confused that a man would want to do a sexual act with a woman that doesn't include her vagina.

Do blowjobs confuse you as well?

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Your the one who is so confused that a man would want to do some sexual act to a woman that doesn't include the vagina.

Do blowjobs confuse you as well?

It pressed your hot button, didn't it? :p Well, that's why I'm asking for help, so my ignorance can be cured! :D

zack
06-25-2012, 06:18 PM

That's a stupid argument. When you suck on a woman's nipple does that make you gay? A nipple is a nipple is a nipple.

2Cool
06-25-2012, 06:21 PM
It pressed your hot button, didn't it? :p Well, that's why I'm asking for help, so my ignorance can be cured! :D

Not really, it's just that you are pretty narrow minded that's all.

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 06:22 PM
That's a stupid argument. When you suck on a woman's nipple does that make you gay? A nipple is a nipple is a nipple.

Got it. So what is your take on it?

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Not really, it's just that you are pretty narrow minded that's all.

Do you mean on sexual matters or in general? :p

~Nik~
06-25-2012, 06:25 PM
Do you mean on sexual matters or in general? :p

IMO he doesn't realize that you are actually a buddhist. :D

zack
06-25-2012, 06:25 PM
Got it. So what is your take on it?

Having anal sex with a woman is not gay. Men have been having anal sex with women since the dawn of time. This is not something totally new or in your face. Even during the Victorian times girls were 'spreadin' those buttocks and men were diving in.

Does this make the act itself moral? No. You can argue if the act itself is moral or not,but anal sex is not gay.

Supposedly in ancient greece greek women also liked it a good bit.

This attitude you display seems to be sort of a hankering back to the times that 'sodomy' was illegal and taboo in society(although I'm sure a lot of straight white men thought about it).

Listen i don't know why people like what they like. I don't know why i like girls butts. Its just some primal thing in me,but you can rest assured when i am with a girl i am not thinking of men.

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 06:37 PM
Having anal sex with a woman is not gay. Men have been having anal sex with women since the dawn of time. This is not something totally new or in your face. Even during the Victorian times girls were 'spreadin' those buttocks and men were diving in.

Does this make the act itself moral? No. You can argue if the act itself is moral or not,but anal sex is not gay.

Supposedly in ancient greece greek women also liked it a good bit.

This attitude you display seems to be sort of a hankering back to the times that 'sodomy' was illegal and taboo in society(although I'm sure a lot of straight white men thought about it).

Listen i don't know why people like what they like. I don't know why i like girls butts. Its just some primal thing in me,but you can rest assured when i am with a girl i am not thinking of men.

That is well thought out. Thanks.

Kazimiera
06-25-2012, 06:39 PM

Who carries this anus is of greater importance.

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Who carries this anus is of greater importance.

I'm not surprised some of the posters missed this, but I thought you wouldn't ;)

"I see. Well an argument can be forged that: an anus is an anus, is an anus. Something here is off. What is it?"

I said "Well an argument can be forged ....". I did not say that was what I think, or subscribe to. Everybody assumed that's what I meant. You know what they say about assuming, right? ;)

Frigga
06-25-2012, 06:53 PM
I decided that I could post on it, I just had to think about it some more.

For some, a woman giving up this alternate entry could be construed as the ultimate form of surrender.

Osprey
06-25-2012, 06:54 PM

For some, a woman giving up this alternate entry could be construed as the ultimate form of surrender.

Surrendering to her lord is her ultimate show of respect :wink

Frigga
06-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Surrendering to her lord is her ultimate show of respect :wink

Well, sexual surrender I should say. A woman can wear the pants in the relationship and still either want or demand anal, or she could be incredibly docile and refuse to give up that part of herself. Sexual surrender is different than emotional or psychological surrender.

zack
06-25-2012, 06:58 PM

Especially since a woman usually thinks the 'anus' is dirty and immoral or something. For some women anal sex could be more intimate than vaginal intercourse.

Frigga
06-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Especially since a woman usually thinks the 'anus' is dirty and immoral or something. For some women anal sex could be more intimate than vaginal intercourse.

Exactly.

Frigga
06-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Wow, that's really mature.....:coffee:

SKYNET
06-25-2012, 07:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPrnduGtgmc it's appropriate that hahaha

~Elizabeth~
06-26-2012, 05:33 AM
(comment deleted because the link I posted no longer exists)

Moonbird
07-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Men have been having anal sex with women since the dawn of time. This is not something totally new or in your face. Even during the Victorian times girls were 'spreadin' those buttocks and men were diving in.

Before modern contraceptive methods existed anal sex was also used as a way to avoid pregnancy.

I don't think a guy doing anal sex with a girl is gay but I think it's...unhygienic. Girls have a cleaner hole to use than that.

Mortimer
07-01-2012, 01:53 PM
not attracted at all to anal sex

Dead Eye
07-13-2012, 03:11 AM
I think 99% of men can appreciate the curves on a woman's bottom,hence why butts can be nice to look at,but there are some men who take it too far when they are sexually excited.

Yes anal is an act for gay men and the straight couples who participate in it are probably no better then the gays or have a lot of secrets hidden away.Or maybe,just maybe,the straight couples go along with modern sex trends and just look at anal sex as another form of sexual intercourse.Afterall,it does involved a penis and a hole,and in todays world,anything can be sexual.Sick i know.

Sarmatian
07-13-2012, 03:30 AM
I think 99% of men can appreciate the curves on a woman's bottom,hence why butts can be nice to look at,but there are some men who take it too far when they are sexually excited.

Yes anal is an act for gay men and the straight couples who participate in it are probably no better then the gays or have a lot of secrets hidden away.Or maybe,just maybe,the straight couples go along with modern sex trends and just look at anal sex as another form of sexual intercourse.Afterall,it does involved a penis and a hole,and in todays world,anything can be sexual.Sick i know.

People were doing it for thousands of years. Nothing to do with 'modern sex trends'.

Özgür Adam
11-04-2019, 04:36 AM
I don't understand people who ask similar questions. If you like something to do with your girlfriend, then do it. Don't like do something with your girlfriend don't do it.

JamesBond007
11-04-2019, 05:30 AM
I would not say I love anal sex it is just an interesting variation to do from time to time with you partner so things don't go stale. Same with changing positions. Also, it can fit a certain mood like if some situation happened between your girlfriend and yourself and you want to assert or re-assert your domination over her. Ultimately, it is not about sex so much as it is about domination. In prison men get raped by other men often for domination reasons and not sexual ones. So, I find it sexually satisfying because real men dominate over their women and boys don't.

BTW, that is also why BSDM exists too.

The Blade
11-05-2019, 10:42 PM
Being gay have little to do with a physical act itself. Its all about attraction, what makes one aroused. If you're only attracted to women you are not gay regardless of what you want to do with your women.
This.