PDA

View Full Version : Guantanamofångar får asyl i Sverige

Brännvin
06-10-2009, 03:30 PM
http://www.expressen.se/Nyheter/1.1601028/guantanamofangar-far-asyl-i-sverige

"Guantanamofångar kommer att få asyl i Sverige. Efter beslutet att stänga det kritiserade amerikanska fånglägret behöver ett 50-tal av fångarna nya hemländer. Sverige har erbjudit asyl åt ett antal av dessa fångar.

- Det finns inga tvivel om att de behöver internationellt skydd, säger Thomas Hammarberg som är Europarådets kommissarie för mänskliga rättigheter till AP. "

"Det rör sig om medborgare från bland annat Algeriet, Kina, Ryssland och Tunisien."

Va i helvete?!! Fuck USA!!

Vulpix
06-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Fy fan :eek:!!! :mad::mad::mad:

The Lawspeaker
06-10-2009, 03:41 PM
This is insane. So they are giving asylum to Guantanamo prisoners in Sweden....Svenske og USA-styresmakten.. dra i helvete !

"Det rör sig om medborgare från bland annat Algeriet, Kina, Ryssland och Tunisien." I wonder why the Swedes give them asylum. It's of no use and the chances that their respective governments will deal with them is considerably larger in their own country. But that may be exactly the reason why they are bringing them to Sweden. :eek::mad:

Brännvin
06-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Fy fan :eek:!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Sjukt.

Men rikta nu för allt i världen inte irritationen mot USA utan mot Sveriges regering. Det är de som är skyldiga till att vi får en massa terrorister på hemmamark. :banging head

I wonder why the Swedes give them asylum.
Isn't the Sweden part of Geneva convention of refugees, alright?

It's of no use and the chances that their respective governments will deal with them is considerably larger in their own country.

Swedish politicians have given up "Die Dumme Schweden". They have recognized that reality fleeing them out of hand and now makes them a last attempt to promote credibility, to appease all the world's human rights organizations with the appointment of Sweden to the country to lead by example in all possible and impossible situations. Guantanamo detainees is the latest, but far from the last example we'll see, I hope.

But that may be exactly the reason why they are bringing them to Sweden. :eek::mad:
Well, the question that everyone here ask about it. What bloody hell my country has to do with this whole issue?

Útrám
06-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Det är en skam att Svenska regeringen är ännu sympatiserande med dom här terrorist degenererad avskum. Skicka dom hem till mellersta östern och låt deras efterblivna nationer se om dom, och sluta bry dej om!