PDA

View Full Version : Israeli youth opinion on Obama

Rudy
06-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Interesting video for me to watch. I like to see the bar scenes around the world.
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uxt9HwfPwPo&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uxt9HwfPwPo&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Beorn
06-11-2009, 01:21 PM
I think that video just blew the white supremacist argument that the Jews are concentrating just on White, European nations youth culture.

RoyBatty
06-11-2009, 01:45 PM
And there we have it:

Statement by US jewish girl being interviewed

I'm a political science major and I know my shit...... blah blah

Question by Interviewer:

Do you know who Benjamin Netanyahu is?"

Statement by girl

Who's Benjamin Yahoo?

Priceless :D

Cato
06-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Moses Maimonides they aren't. :eek:

Jamt
06-11-2009, 02:04 PM
I think that video just blew the white supremacist argument that the Jews are concentrating just on White, European nations youth culture.

Right you are. Jews are basically fuck-upps, like Europeans are.

Cato
06-11-2009, 02:11 PM
One only need look at the illustrious Barney Frank to prove that.

finironcross
06-11-2009, 02:14 PM

How?

Beorn
06-11-2009, 02:17 PM
How?

Because it seems they are doing a good job on their own.

Fortis in Arduis
06-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Yes, Israeli youth is just as brainwashed as our own.

After all, the British installed Israeli traitor Marxists as their dictators.

RoyBatty
06-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Yes, Israeli youth is just as brainwashed as our own.

The yoof in the video (ok I only watched the first part) seemed to be from the US and not Israel though? But yeah, they are brainwashed, same as us.

The major difference is that they have their state (and the brainwashers promote this state) while we don't and the brainwashers deny us this courtesy, meaning that our ancestral lands will soon be overrun and conquered and lost to us.

RoyBatty
06-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Because it seems they are doing a good job on their own.

They do a good job brainwashing their own but they'll also make sure that things (jobs, land, schools, societies etc) are "arranged" for them. Of course none of this will be done for us.

We're all being brainwashed by the same mob but in our case there will be no benefits and within a couple of decades our homelands will be overrun by the immigrants (who in turn will also be brainwashed and enslaved) while the whole thing will be placed under NWO control.

Atlas
06-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Of course Dubya was more popular in Israel. Obama is not willing to make gifts to Israel, Unlike Bush, he talks to the Arabs, Palestinians etc. I like his plan on sending more troops to A-stan and let Iraq burns. Israelis don't care about A-stan, well beside OBL and Al-Qaeda. They are not the bigger threat. Too bad for Israelis, Obama is not going to war with Iran.

SwordoftheVistula
06-12-2009, 01:44 AM
They're American jews, in all honesty they are pretty typical for 'white' people their age in the US today.

Fortis in Arduis
06-12-2009, 01:26 PM
The major difference is that they have their state (and the brainwashers promote this state) while we don't and the brainwashers deny us this courtesy, meaning that our ancestral lands will soon be overrun and conquered and lost to us.

Israel's economy is as national as it is in order for the state to exist at all. However, the nationalism ends there as Israel is promoted as the ultimate multicultural state.

finironcross
06-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Israel promoted as what? Can I have what you are smoking? If you went to Israel and told them to let the negroes and arabs swarm their land, you'd get shot by the lovely Jewish folk.

Loki
06-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Israel promoted as what? Can I have what you are smoking? If you went to Israel and told them to let the negroes and arabs swarm their land, you'd get shot by the lovely Jewish folk.

There are plenty of Arabs living in Israel. Israel will probably drown under an Arabic demographic tide eventually as well.

Loki
06-12-2009, 02:40 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Arab_population_israel_2000_en.png

Svarog
06-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Man, I know this is total off topic but such a nasty people, look how pissed they are 'it is not their way', brain damaged teens, oh, and they accents are just nasty as good as they speak an English language, I'd choose Obama around any day instead of these creatures.. they pretty much act as niggers in Hollywood gangsta movies :D

anonymaus
06-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Of course Dubya was more popular in Israel. Obama is not willing to make gifts to Israel, Unlike Bush, he talks to the Arabs, Palestinians etc. I like his plan on sending more troops to A-stan and let Iraq burns. Israelis don't care about A-stan, well beside OBL and Al-Qaeda. They are not the bigger threat. Too bad for Israelis, Obama is not going to war with Iran.

Iraq is a volatile but functioning democracy which may even end up properly secular in its constitution.

Afghanistan is a bottomless pit which is unlikely to be much better than it was pre-Taliban; we will never obtain victory there in a meaningful sense.

President Obama's ramp-up in Afghanistan comes from this multiple choice menu:

1) Fulfilling campaign promise to fight the "good" war and not Iraq
2) Troop buildup on Pakistan's doorstep (Talib C&C hunt UBL, P-stan nukes)
3) Easy way to act tough and pro-Mil without controversy
4) Mix of all the above

As far as Iran goes, President Bush was not only against the US engaging in any kind of conflict with them but also prevented Israel from bombing them at least once that we know about.

If you're comfortable with a belligerent, messianic, theocratic state being armed with nuclear weapons in the least stable region of the world I recommend you move there and be the first to have your head removed.

Anyone who would choose a bunch of swarthy bronze-age savages over a liberal democracy like Israel--warts and all--can not seriously claim to be interested in preservation. The opposite seems likely in all cases: extermination.

Hating the Jews won't improve your chances of survival.

It seems that most of the people who plugged their ears and jerked themselves off with a bottle of "I H8 BUSH" lotion for the past 8 years are, predictably, anti-civilization leftists.

Atlas
06-15-2009, 08:37 PM
It seems that most of the people who plugged their ears and jerked themselves off with a bottle of "I H8 BUSH" lotion for the past 8 years are, predictably, anti-civilization leftists.

Wehr sagt das ? I have never claimed being anti-Bushie. Instead. I actually liked him as a man, for some reasons... probably due to the harassment of leftists on his cause's neck by the way.

anonymaus
06-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Wehr sagt das ? I have never claimed being anti-Bushie. Instead. I actually liked him as a man, for some reasons... probably due to the harassment of leftists on his cause's neck by the way.

My apologies for misreading you on that, but it wasn't only to you I promise ;)

Atlas
06-15-2009, 08:44 PM
You shouldn't even apologize. Your posting was not offending. I just wanted to make myself clear on Dubya. :)

Turkey
11-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Anyone who would choose a bunch of swarthy bronze-age savages over a liberal democracy like Israel--warts and all--can not seriously claim to be interested in preservation. The opposite seems likely in all cases: extermination.
It's depends on whether racial survival is racial survival or being in debt to foreign power's whilst living on borrowed time.

Hating the Jews won't improve your chances of survival. This is not a political correct forum. Please refrain from using the word "hate" in this manner. Just because someone believes Jews are an unhealthy element to be living among a folk, does not mean they simply "hate"

It seems that most of the people who plugged their ears and jerked themselves off with a bottle of "I H8 BUSH" lotion for the past 8 years are, predictably, anti-civilization leftists.Maybe there is more than a two way path in life for the entire human herd? It's as though your powers of deduction only give you two options to deduce from. Some lowbrows on this site think I'm wasting time with this mentality but I'll remind them that this is not politics we do here.