PDA

View Full Version : The Islamification of Wales.

Beorn
06-11-2009, 03:55 PM
The Islamification of Wales: Shariah Financial Services Programme Launched in Cardiff (http://bnp.org.uk/2009/06/the-islamification-of-wales-shariah-financial-services-programme-launched-in-cardiff/)

http://bnp.org.uk/files/2009/06/wales-dragon-crescent.jpg

The Islamification of Britain continues unimpeded by voter objections to the colonisation of our country, with the latest development being the launch of an Islamic finance programme in Cardiff to help prepare “finance professionals” for the system. The new programme, called the Islamic Banking Finance Centre UK (IBFC-UK), has been established in partnership with Islamic Banking & Finance Institute in Malaysia (IBFIM) and Cardiff University’s Business School and Centre of Islam.

Akmal Hanuk, chief executive of IBFC-UK was quoted in the media as saying that “The Islamic finance sector is expanding at an exponential rate and is now estimated to be worth $1.2 trillion globally and growing faster than any of the conventional banks, between 15-20 percent.
”We are very pleased to be one of the first organisations in Europe to address the growing demand of trained professionals in the Islamic banking and finance sector, as we want to make sure that the UK is at the forefront as this sector develops and that it stays there.
“We are also pleased that this initiative is coming out of Wales, which will enhance its reputation as one of the leading centres of training, skills and development.”

Leader of the fake Welsh nationalist party, Plaid Cymru, Ieuan Wyn Jones, who is also Welsh Assembly minister for the economy and transport, described the announcement as particularly significant for Wales.
“Despite the current global financial crisis, Islamic finance continues its growth as an increasingly viable alternative banking system.”
Plaid Cymru has an established record of promoting the Islamification of Wales, which is in marked contrast to its obviously false claim of protecting Welsh culture. For example, at a meeting during Plaid Cymru’s Spring Conference, ‘Muslims for Plaid’ launched a new website established by ‘Muslim members of Plaid Cymru’ since their campaigning group was established on 21st September 2006.

Current chair of the group, Omar Ali, was quoted on the Plaid website as saying, “This website is part of our programme to create greater awareness of Plaid Cymru amongst Muslims in Wales. We believe Plaid is the natural home for Welsh Muslim voters based on the party’s track record on local, national and international issues.” Syed Latif, Muslims for Plaid Webmaster (pictured alongside with Plaid Cymru CEO, Dr Gwenllian Lansdown), added that the “The Muslims for Plaid microsite will not only assist the party in communicating our message to the growing number of young Welsh Muslims taking a positive interest in local politics, but will also serve as a useful news archive vault.”

OXEfCpqkoMA

Treffie
06-12-2009, 08:06 AM
Ew. :eek:

Not surprised that they've set it up in Cardiff - the place is such a shithole.:mad:

Brännvin
06-12-2009, 08:22 AM
The whole issue, it is that the Muslim women refugees have 4 children on average compared with the natives who are usually taking only 1, it is where are whole Achilles' heel, even if you stop all immigration today, you would have to promote a policy encouraging the total repatriation.

I do not believe in integration of aliens as middle eastern and africans, at least here in my country, this is scary out for me.

Amarantine
06-12-2009, 08:23 AM
it is not islamization of Welsh, average Welsh population couldn't be Muslim religion...:confused: or ??

It is more extrenal impact through finance sector, they just trying to buy your Government for political influence, it is all the time combination of finance and political power...

Amarantine
06-12-2009, 08:25 AM
The whole issue, it is that the Muslim women refugees have 4 children on average compared with the natives who are usually taking only 1, it is where are whole Achilles' heel, even if you stop all immigration today, you would have to promote a policy encouraging the total repatriation.

I do not believe in integration of aliens as middle eastern and africans, at least here in my country, this is scary out for me.

1 or none...instead of that they have cats and dogs...

Tabiti
06-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Still think that simple deporting would work better than outbreeding...

Brännvin
06-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Still think that simple deporting would work better than outbreeding...

I agree but I disagree a little bit too. It is not so simple like this, the replacement fertility rate is roughly 2.1 births per woman inside a nation's population.

Example, even if the Sweden, my country, repatriate all immigrants today, but the if all Swedish women had an average of 1 child during the whole life, inside one or two generations the population of Sweden would reduce by half.

Treffie
06-12-2009, 08:57 AM
[COLOR="Purple"]it is not islamization of Welsh, average Welsh population couldn't be Muslim religion...:confused: or ??

No, there is a large Somali population in Cardiff, about 10,000 I believe, mainly living in the Grangetown area of the city - a real no go area. The first Mosque in the UK was built here.

Plaid Cymru (Party of Wales) are principally a leftist party, but they say they are nationalist. :rolleyes:

Tabiti
06-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Yes, we need to encourage families to have more children (2 per family sounds acceptable), but that means we must cope with immigrants and nonwhite minorities first. Laws and social politics are still colourblind.

Brännvin
06-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Yes, we need to encourage families to have more children (2 per family sounds acceptable), but that means we must cope with immigrants and nonwhite minorities first. Laws and social politics are still colourblind.
Perhaps we must cope with immigrants/non-natives first.

But then demographics again! When is some practical solution to the problem going to be offered?

Only women with children are contributing to the future of society
even with immigrants/non-natives in our land. :P