PDA

View Full Version : Nato welcomes Albania and Croatia

sturmwalkure
06-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Albania and Croatia have officially joined the Nato military alliance.

The two states became Nato's 27th and 28th members after their ambassadors to the US filed their instruments of accession at a ceremony in Washington.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7977332.stm

What does this mean for Serbia now?

Atlas
06-12-2009, 07:05 PM
The next step being Albania and Croatia in EU I guess. Good on them ! If they want thousand of arabs and blacks running to their countries...

sturmwalkure
06-12-2009, 07:11 PM
The next step being Albania and Croatia in EU I guess. Good on them ! If they want thousand of arabs and blacks running to their countries...

Unfortunately that looks like the next step, it's sad for the Croatians who are a predominately Catholic people. But Albania is mostly Islamic, I am sure they'll be welcoming of their Islamic brothers and sisters from Africa and the Middle-East. :D Seriously, this is just bad news. NATO wants to surround Russia and Serbia.

Groenewolf
06-12-2009, 07:14 PM
But Albania is mostly Islamic,

They are mostly atheistic. The rest are Islamic. Including the ones in Kosovo. But from all I have read I think we can safely conclude that they are the scum of the Balkan.

sturmwalkure
06-12-2009, 07:16 PM
They are mostly atheistic. The rest are Islamic. Including the ones in Kosovo. But from all I have read I think we can safely conclude that they are the scum of the Balkan.

I didn't look at statistics, I've always assumed they were predominately an Islamic people but yes, true scum regardless.

Tabiti
06-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Albanians are atheists, but the flow of islamic immigrants could make them radical.

Svarog
06-12-2009, 07:32 PM
I didn't look at statistics, I've always assumed they were predominately an Islamic people but yes, true scum regardless.

okay, I'll try to be unbiased for you guys, Albanians in Albania are mostly atheistic, they were ruled by communism and their leader Enver Hodxa tried to erase any signs of religion in the country, most muslims that would not give up on their religion run on Kosovo, at that time Yugoslavia and of course, our magnificent leader Tito let them in open handed and even gave them land of Serbs that were not part of the communist party throwing Serbian families on the streets to welcome Muslim Albanians who run from the communism, now, that makes no sense, huh? OF course it does not as most things Tito did, in the name of brotherhood and unity Serbs that tried to fight such an oppression were thrown to jail or sent on the famous 'naked island' which was Yugoslavian concentration camp of terror for all that refused to support communism.

Serbs that lived on Kosovo before WW2 were NOT allowed to go back to their properties but it was also given to the Albanian 'refugees', Serbian land was violently spread and shared to the Albanians because they were poor and could not support themselves, while at the same time they were receiving great donation from the so called 'Islamic World', that is why Islamic society on Kosovo was growing stronger and while Churches were destroyed or forbidden to go to Mosques were built all over the place, Kosovo was lost back then and not several years ago as many think.

Today, Albania is pretty much atheistic while Kosovo IS Islamic as it can be and Kosovo Albanians are muslims mostly, Orthodox and Catholic ones run into Western Europe and northern Serbia where they live still and are somewhat tolerated tho I'd send them all back

Svarog
06-12-2009, 07:45 PM
UlRZfhnm8X8

Goidelic
06-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Svarog is right, Albanians are mostly an atheist nation. Although, I'd like to just write about some past Balkan events and history regarding the topic. Some of the Albanian sects of Islam, such as Bektashi and other Balkan Bogomilism sects are paganistic with indigenous Paleo-Balkan folklore and traditions fused into it. It is completely different than the Middle Eastern sects of Sunni/Shiite Arab/Middle Eastern "centric" ones. I studied Balkan history for a long time, despite not being of Balkan stock. However, there is always a risk even secular Muslims may turn to a radical "Middle Eastern" centric behavior out of revenge for political/historical purposes. Some of the Albanians in Kosovo are indeed radical "Middle Eastern-like" muslims but very few. They are similar to Bosniaks who are also really "Atheist Pagan Muslims" with indigenous Balkan traditions into their sects. Every country in the Balkans has had problems with each other one way or another, Croatians and Serbs, Serbs and Albanians, Albanians and Greeks, Bosniaks and Serbs etc. It is true however that geographically Kosovo has always been a part of Serbia, and should therefore belong to the larger periphery of Serbia, even though most Albanians and Serbs probably share some of the same Paleo-Balkan/Paleolithic/Neolithic ancestors (Illyrians/Slavs/Vlachs etc.)

Despite all of that, this is a modern day problem and from what I've seen the Serbs tend to be more docile and well behaved, than their ethnic Albanian neighbors. Both Albanians and Serbs had Paleo-Ancestry in the modern day Kosovo region, it is also most likely that modern day Serbs descended from a different Illyrian tribe in the Kosovo region, than some of the other Illyrian tribes in Albania, but I'm certain both eventually were assimilated largely, had ancient similar ancestors and eventually formed into their own countries. When the country Albania formed there were lots of Albanians pouring into the geographical territory of Kosovo (modern day Serbia) and this later caused problems throughout all of Europe. It would be best if they just left and Kosovo became part of Serbia again, although since there is an Albanian majority there, it just might become its own country and perhaps even part of Albania, as a Greater Albania.

So many wars have been fought throughout the years over land, history, religion and what not. In my opinion, the only really good war the indigenous Balkanians fought was against the Ottoman Turks, who tried to bring more alien elements into other parts of Europe, such as Northwestern Europe, and religious "Middle Eastern Islamic" centric practices all over the Balkan peninsula and beyond. Every Balkan country, shares common origins and ancestors with every other Balkan country if you go back 1000-5000 years, due to intermarriage, assimilation, raids, pillage and plundering; these would be the Illyrian Kingdom, Balkan Slav, Thracian, Dacian, Roman, each country had its own fair share of indigenous/Paleo-Slav, Illyrian, Thracian, Dacian, Roman/Vlach, Hun/Mongol, Neolithic Middle Eastern influence etc.

Many ethnic Balkan Nationalist lies have been propagated throughout the years such as Croatians being overwhelmingly descended from ancient Iranians/Persians, Albanians being overwhelmingly descended from Caucasus/Turkics/Near Easterners, Hungarians being overwhelmingly descended from Mongol tribes, Greeks being overwhelmingly descended from escaped Ethiopian/Roman slaves, this is all false in many ways, all Balkanians are amalgamated of infused Paleo-Balkan tribes and elements within them. However, It is true, any Balkan country is much more swarthy than any Northwestern European country is and has more Mongol-Asian influence. Each Paleo-Balkan tribe then had its subgroup of the larger tribes, so what an Illyrian subgroup in Greece was, was probably a different Illyrian tribe in Slovenia. For example, the Celts rarely used their written language, passing along beliefs, knowledge, and wisdom through oral traditions, in the same way the Illyrians, Thracians and Dacians did, that is why we don't have many surviving documents to those ancient languages.

You must not see every Paleo-Balkan tribe that has ever existed in the Balkans as an homogenous pure group, as most authors pinpoint them out to be like f.e. Illyrians, Hellenics, Spartans etc., but rather as European ethnic groups organized in smaller subgroup tribes, with long evolution processes (like most other European ethnicities), with both Mesolithic and Neolithic ancestry which finally adopted an Indo-European language from a smaller Indo-European group which took part in its final European ethnogenesis.

If you examined the Balkans genomes they would genetically be more similar to every other Balkan country (unless of course you examined only Gypsies), than they would be to a North Germanic country. The Balkans is essentially an area of European Upper Paleolithics > Neolithic Middle Eastern Agriculturalists > European Paleo-Balkanites > European Balkanoids. Most Balkanians at one point in time, belonged to the Gravettian culture in the Balkan peninsula, (I1b), and later received many other Neolithic immigrants from the Near East, which were largely assimilated.

These chronological events of Balkan Paleo-History can be reflected today in its history and diverse list of haplotypes frequencies, phenotypes and their variants, which are present everywhere and shaped its people. There is quite a bit of genetic distance between the North and South Balkans but Balkanians all share similar genomes and phenotypes, in the varying degree type of context, regardless of the North and South boundary and border; Balkanians are all closer to each other than they are to Northwestern Europeans or Near Easterners such as Caucasus/Arab populations who show many genetic links to other Central-South Asian populations, whereas almost all Balkanians don't. You can see this in their phenotypes in the Caucasus some individuals even have partial Mongolid/Indid "Gypsoid" features of old invasions which is reflected in their Central-South Asian links and genetic profiles.

In my opinion, It would be best if they settled their differences and preserved their separate isolated countries as they are today, as well as their own indigenous Paleo-Balkan beliefs, folklore and history in that part of the world.

Brännvin
06-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Atheist or not they are culturally Muslims, do not forget that.

Atlas
06-12-2009, 10:27 PM

Yeah. And ready to fight for their faith too.

Treffie
06-13-2009, 07:50 AM

I know a Catholic Albanian and he's not the Albanian stereotype that we presume to be the norm. ;)

Lenny
06-13-2009, 07:56 AM
Thus they are not European.

I don't think it's an unfair thing to say.

Lenny
06-13-2009, 07:59 AM
As I wrote here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31340#post31340):

Albania?! :eek: Goddamn it! :sick2: :crazy: :bored0:

:shakefist:p

What else...
I expect "Kosovo" will be invited soon, too.

An Islamic bloc will soon form within NATO-
Turkey, Albania, "Kosovo", Bosnia(?), and not to mention that most of the original Western capitalist-liberal-democracies that joined in the 1940s and 1950s will have ~10% Muslims soon...:1099:

Loki
06-13-2009, 08:05 AM
As I wrote here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31340#post31340):

:p

What else...
I expect "Kosovo" will be invited soon, too.

An Islamic bloc will soon form within NATO-
Turkey, Albania, "Kosovo", Bosnia(?), and not to mention that most of the original Western capitalist-liberal-democracies that joined in the 1940s and 1950s will have ~10% Muslims soon...:1099:

I'm not surprised. NATO is a force for evil in the world after the Cold War. Its sole purpose is to protect the political system which is attempting to destroy us from the inside, and which we all are fighting against. NATO has no allegiance to European peoples -- in fact it is working as an enemy, just as the EU is in effect. Only naive people can love NATO and what it stands for in a modern context.

Lenny
06-13-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm not surprised. NATO is a force for evil in the world after the Cold War. Its sole purpose is to protect the political system which is attempting to destroy us from the inside, and which we all are fighting against. NATO has no allegiance to European peoples -- in fact it is working as an enemy, just as the EU is in effect. Only naive people can love NATO and what it stands for in a modern context.
I think you're basically right on that one.

Poltergeist
06-15-2009, 09:33 PM

You would be surprised if you knew how many fools are there still, who stick to the belief that there is something quintessentially "White", "Western", "European", "Christian" (in cultural-civilisational, not in religious terms) about NATO (or even EU).

RoyBatty
06-15-2009, 09:40 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7977332.stm

What does this mean for Serbia now?

It means that Serbia is getting more and more screwed. Also, the EU / US / NATO are pushing very hard for Vojvodina (northern part of Serbia) to declare its "independence".

They want to create another artificial little ex-Yugoslav bananastan (like Montenegro and Kosovo) in order to fragment and weaken Serbia even more than it already is.

F.M.S. Panzerfaust
06-21-2009, 03:22 PM
In one ocasion Ive saw one map (dont have the address here) that showed a territory called Albania in the Caucasus region. Since then, I believe they had immigrated from there in the middle ages.

Guapo
07-12-2009, 05:41 AM
In one ocasion Ive saw one map (dont have the address here) that showed a territory called Albania in the Caucasus region. Since then, I believe they had immigrated from there in the middle ages.

Albania denotes "mountainous land" in Latin.They call their country Shqipera.There were many "Albanias" during the Roman empire even Scotland was once called that although the former definitely act like Caucasus muslims.

Sarmata
07-12-2009, 07:24 AM

In our geo-political situation we(I'm talk about Central-European and Baltic states) haven't got any alternative now. Or maybe there is alternative to becomes servants of Russia(?), and they are far away from "forces of light":rolleyes:. So I prefer aliance with devil(NATO).