Aham...'gang of multiethnic criminals' just cause they're bikers ? :cool:
on the other hand, you shouldn't be worried about it in Belgium :wink
i should bcs i'm coming to republic of dardania this summer

Lena
06-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Ignore!

dralos
06-30-2012, 07:06 PM
Oh, I see... you predict all of the bikers will stay there :cool: .
i know they will start trouble bcs they know that the police has order not to use violence so the cowards they are will abuse this.
it isnt like in yugo times when we,alboz were ready to defend our opinion that we got crushed by tanks and got shot with bullets,thats real bravery

Lena
06-30-2012, 07:14 PM
and ignore, of course :)

dralos
06-30-2012, 07:16 PM
Yes, those ~1.500 'multiethnic biker criminals' are really something :coffee:
So called 'police' of what ever, uses live ammo against civilians and you say they've 'order' not to use violence :rolleyes2:
if they actually did that,serbs wouldnt have hurt that much policemen

safinator
06-30-2012, 07:16 PM
Bikers head to Kosovo for humanitarian action

:laugh:
In what consists exactly?

Lena
06-30-2012, 07:24 PM

dralos
06-30-2012, 07:25 PM
they started attacking the police who was securing their safety and now they act like this,real cowards

safinator
06-30-2012, 07:27 PM
There...

“We are going to Kosovo with guitars on our back and we will fight to the last drop of gas. We are going to sing, play and make our people happy,” he added.

Several Serbian bands will perform at the tonight’s concert, including Galija and Yu Grupa.

Nf8rHJDzwXQ

Painting which appears in track is a famous painting of Nadezda Petrovic- Kosovski Bozuri (The Kosovo Peonies) ; Some might recognize it from other forum :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6Un3LwqlFyA/TNGbaiB1GmI/AAAAAAAAAI8/juATFoQyRgg/s400/Polje-kosovskih-Bozura.jpg
If what they say it's true is OK but knowing what types are bikers in general( personal experiences) i wouldn't be so sure...

~Nik~
06-30-2012, 10:42 PM
i know they will start trouble bcs they know that the police has order not to use violence so the cowards they are will abuse this.

Oh, the honourable Kosova Police will not have the right to use its famous plastic bullets on the Serbs this time ? So sad. :rolleyes:

it isnt like in yugo times when we,alboz were ready to defend our opinion that we got crushed by tanks and got shot with bullets,thats real bravery

Oh yeah, the good old times when the heroes of the UCK have fought openly, isolated policemen and civilians.

dralos
06-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Oh, the honourable Kosova Police will not have the right to use its famous plastic bullets on the Serbs this time ? So sad. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, the good old times when the heroes of the UCK have fought openly, isolated policemen and civilians.
i wasnt talking about uck but about the prostests in the eighties

Vukodav
06-30-2012, 10:53 PM
If what they say it's true is OK but knowing what types are bikers in general( personal experiences) i wouldn't be so sure...

I think this not the first time that serbian bikers organize such event in Kosovo. maybe I'm wrong, I will check it latter.
but to be perfectlly honest I would like to see our army marching there.
peace :D

dralos
06-30-2012, 10:58 PM
I think this not the first time that serbian bikers organize such event in Kosovo. maybe I'm wrong, I will check it latter.
but to be perfectlly honest I would like to see our army marching there.
peace :D
they tried it and it ended like this
http://zuriz.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/image-nato.jpg
and then this happend
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/02/17/kosovarcelebration_wideweb__470x319,0.jpg

then this happend in serbia:D
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2008/02/18/kosovo20d.jpg

Vukodav
06-30-2012, 11:07 PM
http://zuriz.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/image-nato.jpg
and then this happend
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/02/17/kosovarcelebration_wideweb__470x319,0.jpg

then this happend in serbia:D
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2008/02/18/kosovo20d.jpg

yeah, that is the way to fight for your "freedom". call the others to do your job because you are not capable to anything on your own.
when you get old you will teach you grandsons: "NATO bombed bravely for our late republic"

dralos
06-30-2012, 11:09 PM
yeah, that is the way to fight for your "freedom". call the others to do your job because you are not capable to anything on your own.
when you get old you will teach you grandsons: "NATO bombed bravely for our late republic"
finally you accept it,and we fought bravery we had nada while serbia had everything and they still couldnt defeat us,yeah real brave people serbs are(not you bcs you're albo in denial:D)

Drawing-slim
07-01-2012, 12:32 AM

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Lena, what is a thread about Kosovo doing in Serbian section? as far as i know we have a separate section for Kosovo on this forum, you as a Mod should know that.

~Nik~
07-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Lena, what is a thread about Kosovo doing in Serbian section? as far as i know we have a separate section for Kosovo on this forum, you as a Mod should know that.

It's purely sentimental I think. :rolleyes2:

Lena
07-01-2012, 02:28 PM

dralos
07-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Kosovo is Serbia.

Being a senior stuff member here doesn't force or oblige me to please you nor anyone else, much less to fulfill your wishes. It just ain't gonna happen!
If anything is still unclear, please, address to the owner of this forum.

BTW, you're off topic.
the owner obiviously sees kosova as an independent state or he wouldnt have a made a section for kosova and you as his helper have to listen to him and accept his decisions:)

Lena
07-01-2012, 04:47 PM

dralos
07-01-2012, 04:48 PM
You aren't very intelligent as you clearly fail to differentiate moderation and posting. Self integrity, obviously, is unknown to your kind.
Now, please, stay on topic.
his your boss and people have to listen and accept the decisions made by their boss,or they get fired,this is basic knowledge:thumb001:

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Kosovo is Serbia.

Being a senior stuff member here doesn't force or oblige me to please you nor anyone else, much less to fulfill your wishes. It just ain't gonna happen!
If anything is still unclear, please, address to the owner of this forum.

BTW, you're off topic.
Being a "senior stuff member"(Moderator) means you should be a role model for other members on this forum, and by posting an article about Kosovo in Serbian section, while there is a Kosovo section, clearly sends out the wrong message to members.

Ausência Forçada
07-01-2012, 05:12 PM

How the hell can you say such crap when albanians invaders in kosovo needed the US NATO fags help to do your dirty job? the lack of sense and honor of people like you make me silly. We all know what will happen if US had not stuck his paw where they should not.

btw Kosovo is Serbia.

dralos
07-01-2012, 05:16 PM
How the hell can you say such crap when albanians invaders in kosovo needed the US NATO fags help to do your dirty job? the lack of sense and honor of people like you make me silly. We all know what will happen if US had not stuck his paw where they should not.

btw Kosovo is Serbia.
you dont know a thing about the war and came her as a chicken spreading your bullshit,and i cant believe you're preaching us about honour and dignity while if it wasnt for the eu,portugal would be poorest country in europe,but you kept accepting money while doing nothing to deserve it,thats in my opinion kinda golddigger behaviour.
and about kosova we fought with everything but we didnt have anything no arms,airplanes bcs serbs had stolen all the weapons so they had a major advantage and still couldnt finish us off

~Nik~
07-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Being a "senior stuff member"(Moderator) means you should be a role model for other members on this forum, and by posting an article about Kosovo in Serbian section, while there is a Kosovo section, clearly sends out the wrong message to members.

Maybe Loki was very badly advised. How come anyway that an country born yesterday like Kosova has its own section while some older countries don't have one ? Also, I think Loki is rather unfavorable to NATO and its role in the world (from what I've seen on the forum), a paradox given the circumstances of the creation of this pseudo-state.

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Maybe Loki was very badly advised. How come anyway that an country born yesterday like Kosova has its own section while some older countries don't have one ? Also, I think Loki is rather unfavorable to NATO and its role in the world (from what I've seen on the forum), a paradox given the circumstances of the creation of this pseudo-state.
Because many members on this forum are from Kosovo.

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 05:25 PM
his your boss and people have to listen and accept the decisions made by their boss,or they get fired,this is basic knowledge:thumb001:

Mods can have opinions too. Many of them have a bias but as long as it's confined to themselves and they do not target specific members for more moderation than others simply due to a preexisting prejudice, then it's fine.

If she thinks this thread belongs in Serbia rather than Kosovo that's her opinion.

Personally I think it would be better if there was simply a "Balkan" sub-forum where ethnically/politically contentious subjects could be posted without any implied favouritism on the OP's part, so they don't get flamed.

~Nik~
bcs serbs had stolen all the weapons so they had a major advantage and still couldnt finish us off

So if I understand it, the Serbs managed to steal all your weapons, your homes, your wives, your honor, and even your clothes (why not), leaving you completely undressed to cope, and you still successfully defeat us ! With stones like the Palestinians surely. :laugh:

Ausência Forçada
you dont know a thing about the war and came her as a chicken spreading your bullshit,and i cant believe you're preaching us about honour and dignity while if it wasnt for the eu,portugal would be poorest country in europe,but you kept accepting money while doing nothing to deserve it,thats in my opinion kinda golddigger behaviour.
and about kosova we fought with everything but we didnt have anything no arms,airplanes bcs serbs had stolen all the weapons so they had a major advantage and still couldnt finish us off

The lack of notion from that side its just laughable... iv spoke about honour when you put disgusting pictures of Belgrad bombed by NATO and the guy start talking about economic crisis conjuncture:lie:, this when Portugal is one of the 35 countries in the world with better quality of life... ahahha
And we both know that Arkan Tigers paramilitary (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a3/%C5%BDeljko_Ra%C5%BEnatovi%C4%87.jpg/250px-%C5%BDeljko_Ra%C5%BEnatovi%C4%87.jpg) would be enough to you, its was not even necessary the serb army.

dralos
07-01-2012, 05:28 PM
The lack of notion from that side its just laughable... iv spoke about honour when you put disgusting pictures of Belgrad bombed by NATO and the guy start talking about economic crisis conjuncture:lie:, this when Portugal is one of the 35 countries in the world with better quality of life... ahahha
And we both know that Arkan Tigers paramilitary (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a3/%C5%BDeljko_Ra%C5%BEnatovi%C4%87.jpg/250px-%C5%BDeljko_Ra%C5%BEnatovi%C4%87.jpg) would be enough to you, its was not even necessary the serb army.
been visiting stormfront i see,lol a portuguese teaching me about war when he always was safely protected by europe,this is just hilarious

Duke
07-01-2012, 05:36 PM

dralos
07-01-2012, 05:38 PM
you fought in a war, or are you and your family in Belgium.

When you try to discredit someone, firstly make sure you can back it up, otherwise youll end up just as whiny duckfaced kid :D
but my family was there and i know the feeling

Loki
07-01-2012, 05:46 PM

You and Ushtari are going to make me very angry tonight .... try me :rolleyes2:

If you continue to harass Lena, you will have me harassing YOU.

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 05:54 PM
You and Ushtari are going to make me very angry tonight .... try me :rolleyes2:

If you continue to harass Lena, you will have me harassing YOU.
:confused:

lol im just pointing out the obvious, that Kosovo related threads belong in Kosovo section, makes perfect sense to me.

dralos
07-01-2012, 05:57 PM
loki we didnt say anything bad to lena

Loki
07-01-2012, 06:07 PM
:confused:

lol im just pointing out the obvious, that Kosovo related threads belong in Kosovo section, makes perfect sense to me.

and you are right - I have now moved it to the Kosovo section.

Vukodav
07-01-2012, 06:14 PM

This thread is about serbian bikers in serbian province called Kosovo. Moving it to this section is only a provocation.

~Nik~
07-01-2012, 06:19 PM
This thread is about serbian bikers in serbian province called Kosovo. Moving it to this section is only a provokation.

No, it is only to please everybody...at least trying. :rolleyes2:

Vukodav
07-01-2012, 06:28 PM
No, it is only to please everybody...at least trying. :rolleyes2:

Yeah. to please bunch of kids. As I said earlier, they are not able to do anything on their own.

rashka
07-01-2012, 06:38 PM
delete-not worth it here.

rashka
07-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Good for you Lena that you deleted. We don't need our stuff being put under this fakeness. Most Serbian history revolves around Kosovo and with this logic then you might as well just move the whole Serbian forum under Kosovo.

dralos
07-01-2012, 06:45 PM
rashka has spoken:D

Arne
07-01-2012, 07:36 PM
rashka has spoken:D

If she´d be mine, i´d prevent you from speaking with her in that way.. :rolleyes2:

Arne
07-01-2012, 07:37 PM
loki we didnt say anything bad to lena

Start beeing Pollite to the Ladies in the House. !!
Telling him to stop trolling was censored...
Be nice or the Banhammer awaits you.

Guapo
07-02-2012, 03:06 AM

It's a fake country, whether you support them or not, don't care.

Bari
07-02-2012, 10:51 PM
It's a fake country, whether you support them or not, don't care.

- Indeed, Kosova is still Serbia....in Imaginationland:wink

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/non-human/the-mayor-of-imaginationland.jpg