PDA

View Full Version : Baby Born With One Eye, Penis On Forehead In South Africa

Dalton Fury
06-30-2012, 08:23 PM
DOCTORS at Dr Malizo Mpehle Memorial Hospital in Tsolo (Eastern Cape province of South Africa) delivered a baby with an eye and a penis on the forehead yesterday, the provincial health department said.

The baby girl, who was born to a 16-year-old girl from Qumbu, did not survive.

Eastern Cape department of health spokesman Sizwe Kupelo said the baby was born with one eye on her forehead, and no eyes where her eyes should have been.

Baby Born With One Eye, Penis On Forehead In South Africa « African Spotlight (http://africanspotlight.com/2012/06/baby-born-with-one-eye-penis-on-forehead-in-south-africa/)

Melina
06-30-2012, 08:48 PM
I don't see the penis... :confused:

All I see is the one eye.

Anyways it is hillarious how people who comment right away say it is a miracle when you can tell this mutation caused by bad chemicals.

Damiăo de Góis
06-30-2012, 08:53 PM
Why did i click that link? :rolleyes2:

Furnace
06-30-2012, 08:54 PM

Dat's nuffin', you need to desensitize yourself.

The Lawspeaker
06-30-2012, 08:55 PM
Thank f... I didn't click the link.

Kazimiera
06-30-2012, 08:56 PM
This is terribly, terribly sad.

And this is why it is important that antenatal services be free and accessible. There is a lot of work which still needs to be done in the Eastern Cape.

I wonder what is going to become of her. :(

I have actually seen someone like this before. They were thrown away into a mental hospital when they were a few weeks old. And I have seen much worse than that too. This can be prevented.

arcticwolf
06-30-2012, 08:58 PM

Thanks man for heads up! :D

Melina
06-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks man for heads up! :D

It is pretty disgusting and people are saying that ALLAH IS THeir Saviour! It does not surprise me this kind of comments come from third worlders..

Kazimiera
06-30-2012, 09:26 PM
It is pretty disgusting and people are saying that ALLAH IS THeir Saviour! It does not surprise me this kind of comments come from third worlders..

I view it like this: if people say this is the fault of God, the blessing of Allah, it is giving them a means of coping with what has happened. The blame can be put onto a higher power. And if someone feels that they would like to leave the responsibility to God, it helps them deal with the situation. If faith in God or Allah can see them through this time then there is nothing wrong with it. This family needs support now like it has never before.

PetiteParisienne
06-30-2012, 09:31 PM
How heartbreaking. :(

~Nik~
07-01-2012, 12:30 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclops

Contra Mundum
07-01-2012, 12:36 PM
This is terribly, terribly sad.

And this is why it is important that antenatal services be free and accessible. There is a lot of work which still needs to be done in the Eastern Cape.

I wonder what is going to become of her. :(

I have actually seen someone like this before. They were thrown away into a mental hospital when they were a few weeks old. And I have seen much worse than that too. This can be prevented.

Actually the only way to prevent a lot of it is through abortion. Millions of babies are born every week around the world. Some are going to be born with major deformities no matter what we do. Despite what the pro-foreskin crowd say, nature is far from perfect.

SKYNET
07-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Stephen King hasn't it created :(

Supreme American
07-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Thank f... I didn't click the link.

It's just a standard cyclops.

Tony
07-02-2012, 02:50 PM

Because u wanted to see her penis on the forehead :D

Fortis in Arduis
07-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Actually the only way to prevent a lot of it is through abortion. Millions of babies are born every week around the world. Some are going to be born with major deformities no matter what we do. Despite what the pro-foreskin crowd say, nature is far from perfect.

Firstly, there was no penis on her forehead.

Secondly, if there had been one, it would have had a foreskin.

Thirdly, that foreskin would have been the best thing about her.

Lastly, you haven't got a foreskin, so na na na na na! :swl

Accountant
07-02-2012, 07:34 PM
The African Negro beast is not only unpredictable in life with their depraved impulse driven tendencies toward rape, robbery and murder, but we see their females are unpredictable with their bizarre offspring. Ahhh, the Negro beast, truly a fascinating animal.

Which one wrote this, Dalton Fury or Contra Mundum? :p

GeistFaust
07-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Its just nature at works producing its "natural" products, which in our eyes are deemed unnatural, but in nature's operations there is no differentiation made.

Natural selection is force that determines the differentiation between what is natural and not so in nature, but it does not always negate the unnatural in a direct manner or before its actual conception as a concrete being.

It baffles me that people get so sad about such a "tragic" instance, which is definitely sad, but is it worth it to completely swallow your entire being over what is merely an integrable part of the cruel and whimsical processes of nature.

Ctwentysevenj
10-08-2014, 07:45 AM
African Cyclops
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/baby_with_penis_332313645.jpeg&size=article_large

Anglojew
10-08-2014, 09:29 AM
He'll be popular at parties

Norman
10-08-2014, 09:43 AM
He'll be popular at parties
Here is another dick-head.:laugh:

Ctwentysevenj
10-10-2014, 06:40 AM
One eyed Muhammed

SKYNET
10-10-2014, 11:43 AM