PDA

View Full Version : Phenotypes of Bosniaks

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 05:22 PM
So where would you place Bosniaks in general on the pigmentation scale?

It depends from region to region.

In Old Vrhbosna overwhelming majority are dinaro-pontids, followed by pure dinarids and norics with pure (Balto)Nordids being in the mountains (and being numerically the smallest) and is considered one of the most Bosniaks regions swarthiest.

Bosniaks of Sanjak/Rashka win the "most swarthy award" because they don't phenotypically differ much from Serbs and Albos in the region.

Herzegovinian Bosniaks are usually tall near pure Dinarids with the swarthiest being in deep south and becoming lighter subsequently as you go north towards Central Bosnia.

Podrinje region is usually considered way more lighter than Sarajevo region but some overlapping between them can be seen. One of the most interesting things about the region is the number of redheads which are considered nearly non existent in the Balkans thanks to German settlement in the silver and gold rich region.

Krajina region doesn't steer of much from the "Aryan belt" of Northwest Slavonia and Slovenia.

While in Tuzla/Solin region is probably one of the most "whitest" region on Balkans, because the Bosniaks there are just descendents of Hungarian, German and Polack Muslims (which fled from Central Europe when Ottomans fell back in mid 17th century) mixed with natives which survived the Great Plague.

These are just mine observations from my travels on foot trough old Yugoslavia.

Feel free to add pictures and add comments.

dralos
07-01-2012, 05:24 PM
are you saying alboz are swarthy?

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Bosniaks are characterized by having big heads.

Sorab
07-01-2012, 05:28 PM

In Old Vrhbosna overwhelming majority are dinaro-pontids, followed by pure dinarids and norics with pure (Balto)Nordids being in the mountains (and being numerically the smallest) and is considered one of the most Bosniaks regions swarthiest.

Bosniaks of Sanjak/Rashka win the "most swarthy award" because they don't phenotypically differ much from Serbs and Albos in the region.

Herzegovinian Bosniaks are usually tall near pure Dinarids with the swarthiest being in deep south and becoming lighter subsequently as you go north towards Central Bosnia.

Podrinje region is usually considered way more lighter than Sarajevo region but some overlapping between them can be seen. One of the most interesting things about the region is the number of redheads which are considered nearly non existent in the Balkans thanks to German settlement in the silver and gold rich region.

Krajina region doesn't steer of much from the "Aryan belt" of Northwest Slavonia and Slovenia.

While in Tuzla/Solin region is probably one of the most "whitest" region on Balkans, because the Bosniaks there are just descendents of Hungarian, German and Polack Muslims (which fled from Central Europe when Ottomans fell back in mid 17th century) mixed with natives which survived the Great Plague.

Bosnjaks from Sandzak or Raška are recognizable and much darker than Serbs from the same area (Raška oblast and Zlatiborski okrug ).Been there many times btw.

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 05:32 PM
are you saying alboz are swarthy?

As long as you're not talking about Kosova Albos, then yes, you cluster far more with Southern Europe than Bosnians do.

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 05:34 PM

Albanians are the most Brachycephalic people in Europe:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Ripley_map_of_cephalic_index_in_Europe.png

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 05:34 PM

Tuzla, Solin I have to change my name hehe
You mean Solina

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Bosnjaks from Sandzak or Raška are recognizable and much darker than Serbs from the same area (Raška oblast and Zlatiborski okrug ).Been there many times btw.

I honestly didn't see much difference between all the natives in the region, but Montenegrin villages I've visited when I moved south toward Ulcinj spiked in Norics and I saw few cases of extreme blondness which I didn't expect to find that south.

Also what surprised me were a lot of uberlight Ghegs, which somehow just didn't feel to me that they belonged in the region somehow.

Gospodine

Yeah that figures since they're predominantly Islamized Montenegrins.

dralos
As long as you're not talking about Kosova Albos, then yes, you cluster far more with Southern Europe than Bosnians do.
south albanians may be a bit darker but northalbanians from albania are same as kosovalbanians

Sultan Suleiman
Tuzla, Solin I have to change my name hehe
You mean Solina

Dobro Tuzlak :)

Ja govorim kako meni piše u historijskim čitankama.

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Albanians think that storks drop them from sky. They think that they have nothing to do with neither Slavs nor Greeks.

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Lighter Albanians are a result of Slavic mixing most probably.

dralos
07-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Albanians think that storks drop them from sky. They think that they have nothing to do with neither Slavs nor Greeks.
nobody didnt drop us but its obivious we look very different from eachother

dralos
LOL

Insuperable
--

Duke
south albanians may be a bit darker but northalbanians from albania are same as kosovalbanians

actually, tosks are genetically much closer to greeks than to gegs

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 05:42 PM

But there is something more in them. You can't exactly see it on pics, but you just know it when you see them IRL. Something just different, which separates them from Slavs to the north and even large % of Albos to the south as well.

dralos
07-01-2012, 05:43 PM
actually, tosks are genetically much closer to greeks than to gegs
thats not true atall,tosks look very much like us and are genetically closer to us

Duke
07-01-2012, 05:46 PM
thats not true atall,tosks look very much like us and are genetically closer to us

i can show you clustering, but if you say so you must have some evidence, please do show it.

Duke
07-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Dobro Tuzlak :)

Ja govorim kako meni piše u historijskim čitankama.

Zar nije Tuzla Soli, Solin je pokraj Splita, nema veze zapravo to su sve naša imena

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Zar nije Tuzla Soli, Solin je pokraj Splita, nema veze zapravo to su sve naša imena

Rijeka se zove "Solina". Mislio sam da na to misli.

Duke
07-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Rijeka se zove "Solina". Mislio sam da na to misli.

to je kod Tuzle?, jer kroz Solin teče Jadro

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Albanians are the most Brachycephalic people in Europe
Still doesnt change the fact that the stereotype of Bosniaks in Sweden is that they have big heads, almost all my Bosniak friends have it.

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 05:53 PM

Znaš koliko imaš Osijeka na Balkanu? :D

Tuzla se zvala ranije Solin zbog nalazišta soli, a i u Makedoniji ima jedno isto takvo selo :)

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Ali Soli i Solin se koriste uporedo da se obilježi regija Tuzle.

dralos
07-01-2012, 05:55 PM
i can show you clustering, but if you say so you must have some evidence, please do show it.
tosks may cluster with the epirotes bcs of southalbanian influences

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 05:56 PM
to je kod Tuzle?, jer kroz Solin teče Jadro

Da kod Tuzle

Duke
07-01-2012, 05:57 PM
tosks may cluster with the epirotes bcs of southalbanian influences

Even if thats the case, and they are not just albanized Epirotes, they stil cluster far from gegs

dralos
07-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Even if thats the case, and they are not just albanized Epirotes, they stil cluster far from gegs
i cant distinguish tosks from ghegs atall,while i easily can distinguish greeks from ghegs

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Albanians cluster with greeks mostly but greeks are their mental superior anyway. Of course albos will deny both.

dralos
07-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Albanians cluster with greeks mostly but greeks are their mental superior anyway. Of course albos will deny both.
offcourse we cluster with greeks and montenegrins the most bcs greeks and montenegrins both have major albo influences

Duke
07-01-2012, 06:05 PM
offcourse we cluster with greeks and montenegrins the most bcs greeks and montenegrins both have major albo influences

Montenegrins LOL, i guess you have some material on this lol, because i am looking at different picture

dralos
07-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Montenegrin’s – Their Albanian Origin

Slavic invasions certainly decreased the enormous territory of Illyria, which according to APPIAN (The Foreign Wars Ill. 1.1) extended from Istri (modern Danube) to as far as Chaonia and Thesproti (precisely, Ambracia bay). A large portion of the northern Illyrian population shifted farther south in the rocky mountains of northern Albania, where their culture and ethnic identity survive today, an Illyrian identity which is represented by the modern Albanians.

As Prince Nicholas of Vasoyevich states in his notes:

‘... High Albania is a perfect natural Fortress that no power has ever been able to subdue or Conquer ‘. However, a considerable number of the Illyrian population did not move, but stayed in their territories for centuries. This population came to withstand Slavization up to the last few centuries. This includes the population of Herzegovina and Montenegro, who even are linguistically Slavic, although in many anthropological and ethnological aspects they still retain the old substance of their ties with Albanians (the last Illyrians not assimilated) and the evidence is more than clear.

Medieval chronicles speak of a Albanian nation stretching from highlands of Herzegovina and up to Aetolia in south. A large number of foreign geographers have specified that the border of Albania touched present day Herzegovina. Thus, the prominent Danish geographer Condrad Malte Brun (1755-1826) writes that: “No geographer has determined the extent of Arnaoutlik, a country that borders on Rascia, Macedonia and Bosnia”.

‘The country now called Albania is difficult of definition. It was at first confined to the little district of Albanopolis,* (now Albassan) in Southern Illyricum, afterwards called New Epirus….so that in the present day it borders to the N. upon Bosnia, to the E. upon Macedonia and Thessaly, to the S. upon Acaruania and the Ambracian Gulf, to the W. upon the lonian Sea and the Adriatic‘, says Thomas S.Hughes. Meanwhile, James Henry Skeene gives almost the same line description:

‘Their country extends from the frontier of the Austrian territory of the Montenegro Cattaro round, Which may be considered an independent state, and, following the ridges Which Unite to Mount Scardus it, it reaches the Herzegovina, while it is bounded on the south by the river DRINO ‘.

These geographers that underline the fact that Albania’s borders stretched until Herzegovina have not done only geographical level descriptions. The basis of these claims, have been supported by the fact that culturally, the population of these countries (Montenegro and Herzegovina) are equivalent with Albanians.

Robert Elsie & Janice Mathie-Heck in their book ‘Songs of the frontier warriors‘ underline the epic character of these legendary songs of Northern Albania, an epic which also characterizes the populations (today Slavicized) of Montenegro and Herzegovina. Not only this, but also other aspects of collective behavior of Montenegrins are similar to those of Albanians. Edmund Spencer says:

‘In personal appearance the mountaineers of Tchernegora rather resemble their neighbors in Albania, than their brethren in Servia; there is the same nervous, lofty form, animated expression, and a certain degree of saucy audacity in their manners and bearing; they have also imbibed from their neighbors many of their customs and manners, particularly the belief in retributive justice, and that blood can only be expiated by blood, consequently sanguinary conflicts frequently break out between different tribes‘.

Spencer continues:

‘The Athenian dance described by Homer, although somewhat modified, is still the dance of this people— the ” Kolo.” Even the ” Pyrrhic” may be seen danced here, as well as in Tchernegoria, Bosnia and Albania.‘

The marked distinction between the Serbs and the Montenegrins was pointed out by Prof. Savo Birkovic in a recent work: ‘0 postanku i rasvoju Crnogorske nacje, Graficki Zavod, Titograd, 1980. M.E. Durham (1863-1944), who traveled widely in Albania and Montenegro and devoted much time to the study of Montenegrin and Albanian tribes, came to the conclusion that the Montenegrin is not so much a Slav as a Slavicized descendant of the older inhabitants, i.e., of Vlachs, and Albanians (see Some Tribal Origins, Laws, and Customs in the Balkans, London, 1928, PP. 13-59). That the Montenegrin tribes were originally Albanian tribes was already indicated by K. Jirecek, “Albanien in der Vergangenheit,” Illyrisch-Albanische Forschungen, (Munchen und Leipzig 1916, p. 69).

Perhaps of particular importance is the anthropological aspect of similarity between Albanians and Montenegrins (Slavicized Albanians). Carleton Coon (1904-1981) president of the ‘American Association of Physical Anthropologists’ underlines the fact that:

‘The Montenegrins, who are the tallest people in Europe … are linguistically Serbs, but there can be no question that they are to a large extent Slavicized Albanians; the Cultural Continuity between the two Peoples is striking, the only real differences being those of language and religion ‘.

1. Appian, The Foreign Wars
2. Nicolay, Prince of the Vasoyevich: ‘Brief Information on the Tribes of High Albania,
in particular on the Independent Mountains’
3. Condrad Malte Brun ‘Universal geography: or A description of all parts of the world’
4. Thomas Smart Hughes ‘TRAVELS IN GREECE AND ALBANIA’ 1830
5. James Henry Skeene ‘The Albanians’ 1848
6. Edmund Spencer ‘Travels in European Turkey, in 1850: through Bosnia, Servia, Bulgaria’
7. Savo Birkovic ’0 postanku i rasvoju Crnogorske nacje, Graficki Zavod, Titograd, 1980
8. Edith Durham ‘Some Tribal Origins, Laws, and Customs in the Balkans’, London, 1928
9. K. Jirecek, “Albanien in der Vergangenheit,” Illyrisch-Albanische Forschungen, (Munchen und Leipzig 1916, p. 69).
10. Carleton Stevens Coon ‘The races of Europe’ 1939

Duke
07-01-2012, 06:20 PM

You call that evidence, i see it like something like this

Sky is green

1.Condrad Malte Brun ‘Universal geography: or A description of all parts of the world’

I asked you what evidence you have on this, because we spoke about genetics, a measurable science.

And its not like there is not physical difference between Šćiptares, and Crnogorci, i can distinguish between them from mile away

dralos
07-01-2012, 06:21 PM
duke if you dont believe a highly educated scholar then i'm done with you

Duke
07-01-2012, 06:24 PM
duke if you dont believe a highly educated scholar then i'm done with you

Your own scholars dont belive that shit, why would I, and also research in Genetics made all those "highly educated scholars" look like fools full of hot air, and probably agenda

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 06:24 PM
have you ever seen Duke posting reliable sources to confirm his claims? exactly, case closed

German Knight
07-01-2012, 06:27 PM
I don't think that Albanians have anything with Montenegrins,because Albanians don't have connection with culture,mentality and phisical apperance of people from dinaric Alps.
You can clearly see on a map that Dinaric Alps barely scratch Albania.They are simply not "Dinaric" people.

Duke
07-01-2012, 06:27 PM
have you ever seen Duke posting sources to confirm his claims? exactly, case closed

Listen up wannabe Montenegrin, evidence can be easily found by googling, besides why would i "step on your neck" and probably end it, when you are so fun in your wannabism

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 06:28 PM
I don't think that Albanians have anything with Montenegrins,because Albanians don't have connection with culture,mentality and phisical apperance of people from dinaric Alps.
You can clearly see on a map that Dinaric Alps barely scratch Albania.They are simply not "Dinaric" people.
https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/whoco5.gif
highest peaks in Balkan are to be found in Albania

Duke
07-01-2012, 06:31 PM
https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/whoco5.gif
highest peaks in Balkan are to be found in Albania

But not peaks of Dinaric alps, lol

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 06:32 PM

And with this you are disqualified as a serious member of our little debate here.

Duke
07-01-2012, 06:35 PM
And with this you are disqualified as a serious member of our little debate here.

You see trough eyes of Muslim, and that clouds your judgment, because you guys share connection trough Ottoman Empire.

I always saw Albos as forighners, saw them similar to Greeks, or how I imagined Greeks because I never really saw Greeks, and met Greeks.

But in later date trough my inspection and retrospection, i see them more like Kurds

Gospodine

I'm not stepping in on anyone's side, but Dinarids are found in Albania with pretty regular frequency.

Pay some attention to the taxonomy forum; there's plenty of recent Albanian Dinarids.

Kanuni

Kosovars are the most Southern European Balkanites regarding genetics.They should score more Medish than average South Albanian and other Balkanites.That is why you cluster a bit separate from other Balkanoids.

Ushtari
But not peaks of Dinaric alps, lol
damn, you really are dumber than i thought

dralos
07-01-2012, 06:36 PM
You see trough eyes of Muslim, and that clouds you judgment, because you guys share connection trough Ottoman Empire.

I always saw Albos as forighners, saw them simmilar to Greeks, or how I imagined greeks because I never really saw Greeks
http://cdn.head-fi.org/5/5c/5c90a676_NOT-SURE-IF-TROLL-OR-JUST-VERY-STUPID-28n129949820776029.jpeg

xajapa
07-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Where is Jajce is the scheme of things?

Duke
07-01-2012, 06:37 PM
But in later date trough my inspection and retrospection, i see them more like Kurds

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 06:39 PM
I think Bosniaks are the most Cromagnid influenced people out of all south-slavs

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 06:39 PM
You see trough eyes of Muslim, and that clouds you judgment, because you guys share connection trough Ottoman Empire.

I always saw Albos as forighners, saw them similar to Greeks, or how I imagined Greeks because I never really saw Greeks, and met Greeks.

And you never left 20 kilometer area of the hospital you were spawned from.

Prošetaj dijete malo. Najbliži narod Albanacima po mentalitetu su Hercegovački Hrvati, obadvoje preseravaju malo previše za njihovo dobro i ponašaju se kao da su u jebenom kibutzu.

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Where is Jajce is the scheme of things?

Central Bosnia. Think of it as more lighter Herzegovina, just filled with a bit more blue eyed knuckle draggers.

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 06:41 PM
You see trough eyes of Muslim, and that clouds your judgment, because you guys share connection trough Ottoman Empire.

I actually don't give a fck about Muslims or Ottomans. Quit making stupidly anachronistic assumptions like that.

I could apply the same logic via your Catholic heritage.

But to deny that Albanians don't have at least a third or more of their population that are of Dinaric phenotype is pretty lame.

Duke
07-01-2012, 06:44 PM
And you never left 20 kilometer area of the hospital you were spawned from.

Prošetaj dijete malo. Najbliži narod Albanacima po mentalitetu su Hercegovački Hrvati, obadvoje preseravaju malo previše za njihovo dobro i ponašaju se kao da su u jebenom kibutzu.

Hahaha, joj budale, ti pričaš kao da ja šiptara u životu nisan vidija, pa eto potvrđuješ opće prihvaćeno stajalište da su poturice ipak najveći seratori.

Jebiga nije van lako, moran priznat, vi morate srati po defaultu, jer ako se odmaknete od svih sranja samo vam ostaje to da ste poturice

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Hahaha, joj budale, ti pričaš kao da ja šiptara u životu nisan vidija, pa eto potvrđuješ opće prihvaćeno stajalište da su poturice ipak najveći seratori.

Jebiga nije van lako, moran priznat, vi morate srati po defaultu, jer ako se odmaknete od svih sranja samo vam ostaje to da ste poturice

Ujkec idi malo sviraj kurcem pa kad se smiriš vrati se da nastavimo ovaj naš razgovor ovdje.

Duke
07-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Ujkec idi malo sviraj kurcem pa kad se smiriš vrati se da nastavimo ovaj naš razgovor ovdje.

šta se praviš glup, ujke su bili i tvoji sunarodnjaci

German Knight
07-01-2012, 06:46 PM
As I already said,Dinaric alps barely scratch Albania.I don't doubt that a number of them are Dinaric types,but you can't imply that to the whole country.And no,they are not tall as Montenegrins,not by along shot.

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 06:48 PM
šta se praviš glup, ujke su bili i tvoji sunarodnjaci

Produži.

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 06:49 PM
As I already said,Dinaric alps barely scratch Albania.I don't doubt that a number of them are Dinaric types,but you can't imply that to the whole country.And no,they are not tall as Montenegrins,not by along shot.

Check some non-SF pics of Albos and you will get your answer.

dralos
07-01-2012, 06:49 PM
german knight is more like serbian troll or he may be peter nirsh

German Knight
07-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Check some non-SF pics of Albos and you will get your answer.

No need to,I saw plenty of them IRL.

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 06:51 PM
"Dinaric" type is result of adaption to mountain areas and Albania is more mountainous than ex-yugoslavian countries.

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 06:52 PM
"Dinaric" type is result of adaption to mountain areas and Albania is more mountainous than ex-yugoslavian countries.

Bosnia and Montenegro are more mountainous.

German Knight
07-01-2012, 06:54 PM

Norway is mountanous,are they Dinarics?As I said,Dinaric alps barely scratch Albania.

xajapa
07-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Central Bosnia. Think of it as more lighter Herzegovina, just filled with a bit more blue eyed knuckle draggers.
Why knuckle draggers?

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Bosnia and Montenegro are more mountainous.
I would agree on Montenegro, but the country is so small so i dont take it in consideration. Bosnia is mountainous indeed, but Albania has more rough mountains.

Vukodav
07-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Comparing Albanians to Montenegrins and Herzegovians is laughable to any sane person that have an insight in this topic. Albanians (northern ones) want to connect themselves to to positive reputation that Montenegrins and Herzegovians have, even though that is not possible
They will keep posting here same fairy tales to pump up their ego, but that really have no influence in real life. Inferiority complex can be treated, so I advise to alboz of this forum to check their psihiatrist.

Sultan Suleiman
Why knuckle draggers?

Not so pleasant personal experience.

dralos
kosova is the most mountainous area:D

xajapa
07-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Not so pleasant personal experience.
Not to get too personal, but you mean with individuals, or with the people as a whole?

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Hahaha, joj budale,

Isuse gospode, pazi brate koristis Turski rijec. Ajde brzo u Crkvu, jos imas vrijeme da napravis ispovedanje.

dralos
07-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Comparing Albanians to Montenegrins and Herzegovians is laughable to any sane person that have an insight in this topic. Albanians (northern ones) want to connect themselves to to positive reputation that Montenegrins and Herzegovians have, even though that is not possible
They will keep posting here same fairy tales to pump up their ego, but that really have no influence in real life. Inferiority complex can be treated, so I advise to alboz of this forum to check their psihiatrist.
haahahha you first,so you can get rid of this serbian brainwashing:thumb001:

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Man is today the day for Balkan flame wars or what?

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Not to get too personal, but you mean with individuals, or with the people as a whole?

I just don't get along well with anyone past Bjelašnica :D

Totally different mentalities.

dralos
07-01-2012, 07:04 PM
to peter nirsh aka serbian troll trying to act german
The relative span of the Ghegs is 104, higher than that of Montenegrins, and more in accordance with Dinaric standards. The relative sitting height of 52.8 is much the same, and show no regional differences of any importance. As in Montenegro, bodily build is not controlled by stature; the most thick-set individuals are often the tallest. The shoulder breadth-stature ratio is in fact highest in the tribes adjoining Montenegro.

The mean cephalic index of the Ghegs is 85, as with most Dinarics. Geographically, however, the highest indices are found in the west, in Malsia Jakovës, Zadrima, and Mati, the three tribes situated on the coastal side of the mountain chain; here the means lie between 86.5 and 87. A zone of relative long-headedness is found in the east, in Malsia Jakovës and Luma, where the means are 83. Thus the progression is from west to east, and not north to south, as with statur

Vukodav
07-01-2012, 07:13 PM
haahahha you first,so you can get rid of this serbian brainwashing:thumb001:

My history is history of my forefathers who lived and died in this mountains. My people is a people who said NO to every hostile invader. I am connected only to my people and others are not of my concern. You can say whatever you want, and repeat "albo in denial" for thousands of times. That does not make you my kin. I have a slavic name, slavic surname and slavic face. Do you want to be a Serb or a Slav? I see you are trying so hard to be one.

dralos
07-01-2012, 07:14 PM
My history is history of my forefathers who lived and died in this mountains. My people is a people who said NO to every hostile invader. I am connected only to my people and others are not of my concern. You can say whatever you want, and repeat "albo in denial" for thousands of times. That does not make you my kin. I have a slavic name, slavic surname and slavic face. Do you want to be a Serb or a Slav? I see you are trying so hard to be one.
slavic face LOL

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 07:24 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/30619_129579747071681_4717934_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/30619_129579903738332_5780650_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/37975_142578552438467_2912871_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180502_194560787240243_7223849_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180135_194560937240228_1161633_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/180915_195111647185157_5953297_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/182207_195111800518475_7633715_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/179824_195638367132485_7218521_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/197464_201092599920395_5277053_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199588_202946123068376_6394308_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/197446_204262956270026_1830532_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/190475_205191109510544_1918082_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/190378_205552636141058_7008108_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/200341_206260249403630_4092910_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199118_207405205955801_2085486_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 07:25 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/207992_208626392500349_6901638_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/207901_211091222253866_7402556_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222057_211386448891010_2679427_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223292_212935992069389_7816183_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229277_219170608112594_6845466_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227000_219419171421071_6766271_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227037_219971374699184_6753564_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248468_221213967908258_6798826_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/249579_221214004574921_2903897_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/251073_223933727636282_6934681_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/320180_266201093409545_1215718_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293950_266201110076210_4005616_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305194_266201140076207_4489686_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/310183_269862516376736_3346047_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/302968_271272422902412_118558_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 07:26 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/294034_273934389302882_245490995_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/294113_276428752386779_1029691737_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/321123_276428795720108_1576403125_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/392004_300691766627144_1973826324_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/308520_300691799960474_988668602_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/388651_308403839189270_454916239_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/382296_308403865855934_1639764458_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383965_316010398428614_1301026168_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/388159_316010445095276_2011589842_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313113_316010451761942_103572377_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381675_341723522523968_1984757056_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392283_341723625857291_227217471_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/390048_341723649190622_590218824_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/408644_341723659190621_1664473464_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407584_352688178094169_1372300263_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 07:26 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/420517_372438846119102_1334446965_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/432322_376225092407144_344251271_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428370_377045852325068_843284190_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/417302_379404745422512_1883009522_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430320_388444937851826_385112997_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430386_391012647595055_211194554_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420094_391012734261713_524051033_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422814_395839690445684_178199024_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530298_406230932739893_225536276_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536380_417418471621139_1788413339_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/389213_422165877813065_1823070269_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/480243_423740470988939_2058871175_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314257_423740537655599_661438634_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541105_428277840535202_1978635283_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/485893_428277897201863_1137798040_n.jpg

Vukodav
07-01-2012, 07:27 PM
only laughable thing on this forum is you and other wannabe Montenegrins

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 07:27 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540631_429814333714886_748717942_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/380706_429814413714878_1687691859_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/581477_429814463714873_1525527209_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545709_490394974323488_996131590_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/556114_491762470853405_731291978_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306133_493056947390624_1481033489_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/577691_493923167304002_245306689_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577691_493923173970668_1803868699_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/556748_496446750384977_1670198775_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/533337_497207330308919_1089330266_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/526774_500163453346640_1999243913_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539982_504041139625538_596893522_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533169_504041176292201_777316519_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292677_504041196292199_19307108_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/598916_512613635434955_216005559_n.jpg

dralos
07-01-2012, 07:28 PM
hot girls,and who are they the bosniazed polaks or germans or from east or norht,west or herzegovina?

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 07:29 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484476_514569888572663_622201753_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293170_516306891732296_1432051095_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/564331_3536806532618_275437114_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/402654_352472254768572_1868960198_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/559635_385671704797553_1501471920_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 07:30 PM
hot girls,and who are they the bosniazed polaks or germans or from east or norht,west or herzegovina?

Girls from Sarajevo, they are besides Bosniaks in Central Bosnia the oldest stock of Bosniaks proper here.

dralos
07-01-2012, 07:30 PM
only laughable thing on this forum is you and other wannabe Montenegrins
oke stop it now we have ruined this thread already too much,i only wrote here bcs the vanguard said that bosnians from sandzak are swarthy like alboz

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 07:36 PM
These girls are indeed very typical for Bosniaks, at least for those here in Sweden.

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Girls from Sarajevo

The best of the best, of the best, sir.

dralos
07-01-2012, 07:38 PM
judging from this picz bosnians have a huge slavic influences and they look totally different from us,but beautiful people they sure seem to be

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 07:41 PM
judging from this picz bosnians have a huge slavic influences and they look totally different from us,but beautiful people they sure seem to be

They don't look that different from those Kosova girls you were posting.

Rastko
07-01-2012, 07:41 PM

On the last thread you said they mostly look ''alboz in denial hurr durr with few ugly slav faces''.

dralos
07-01-2012, 07:42 PM
On the last thread you said they mostly look ''alboz in denial hurr durr with few ugly slav faces''.
these girls look different lol

Dilberth
07-01-2012, 07:43 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/207901_211091222253866_7402556_n.jpg

She's Croat

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm not stepping in on anyone's side, but Dinarids are found in Albania with pretty regular frequency.

Pay some attention to the taxonomy forum; there's plenty of recent Albanian Dinarids.

Dinarid is a pseudoscientific term and has no connection with reality. Albanians are dinaricized meds most likely

dralos
07-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Dinarid is a pseudoscientific term and has no connection with reality. Albanians are dinaricized med most likely
i dont think so,med isnt very common in alb lands

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 07:45 PM

Do not insult Greeks:D

Dilberth
07-01-2012, 07:46 PM
i dont think so,med isnt very common in alb lands

Albania is overall more southern than Italy,and you're saying Meds aren't common:bowlol::bowlol:

dralos
07-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Albania is overall more southern than Italy,and you're saying Meds aren't common:rolleyes:
that maybe so but it isnt,i know bcs i'm surrounded with albanians and live amongst then(yes here in belgium),and also visit it 2times a year

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 07:49 PM
The best of the best, of the best, sir.

Amen. :thumb001:

Duke
07-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Ajd pustite čovika da stavlja slike

PS-šiptarke su uglavnom ružne i untermensh

Dilberth
07-01-2012, 07:50 PM
that maybe so but it isnt,i know bcs i'm surrounded with albanians and live amongst then(yes here in belgium),and also visit it 2times a year

Yeah right

Sultan Suleiman
She's Croat

I found her here. (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.129579657071690.17839.118909338138722&type=3)

And could you tell me her name?

Pallantides

Not such a bad trait, Scandinavians and Irish supposedly have the biggest heads in the world.

dralos
07-01-2012, 07:51 PM
if you dont believe me,see this two threads about albanians
albs from albania:http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7977
albs from kosova:http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45915
and now plz stop ruining this thread:)

Gospodine
Dinarid is a pseudoscientific term and has no connection with reality. Albanians are dinaricized med most likely

Tits or GTFO.

Agree with Duke.

This thread lost all merit a long time ago.

Dilberth
I found her here. (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.129579657071690.17839.118909338138722&type=3)

Ivana Miličević,a Croatian-American actress.Lol.

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Ajd pustite čovika da stavlja slike

Momci svirajte vašim alatkama na ove dame, ja moram ići moja me zove. Ajd vozdra momci.

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 07:52 PM

Ivana Milicevic. Sister of Tomo Milicevic from 30 Seconds to Mars.

Ushtari
07-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Not such a bad trait, Scandinavians and Irish supposedly have the biggest heads in the world.
Not bigger than Bosniaks, i can assure you that.

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Amen. :thumb001:

Nisu dorasle Splićankama pa čak ni ovome cherrypickingu

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 07:59 PM

Dinaricized meds with larger than average European Caucasus input hence you look more "Dinarid"

dralos
07-01-2012, 08:01 PM
i'm out of this thread sorry for my part in ruining it

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Ahem...

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/179532_118531531611877_1571211656_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/163373_121352804663083_67136167_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/535697_121094604688903_2136995557_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/578044_118493318282365_1497858116_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/576537_118480904950273_186730340_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/529860_118076304990733_806540282_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/538855_121121198019577_687659337_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/154592_121827807948916_199959062_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/551612_117959988335698_2011723792_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 08:23 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/553610_117942508337446_1640640558_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/392375_118793321585698_1413410471_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/574835_121115651353465_1061774516_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306203_119530704845293_1421314687_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/525093_121015851363445_1323592359_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/481194_121009018030795_2008075312_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319749_118735571591473_1618317173_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/306203_121089861356044_1403957862_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/578099_118733524925011_87518529_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/560295_118986694899694_1374107691_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/525829_118728288258868_1415015601_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/550784_118647214933642_308571230_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 08:24 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579662_118659861599044_1508996266_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/538140_121552207976476_119583202_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/534442_118667854931578_1182759690_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/487284_121305118001185_1952025937_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552838_121029014695462_1957482393_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536671_118719691593061_1353496810_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/148711_121117391353291_434006393_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379361_118920944906269_161365896_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 08:30 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/542060_120516738080023_1341598520_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/550468_119765848155112_1471569843_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/576693_119513754846988_371695754_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/527854_120244171440613_1571467269_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/534315_120254154772948_1699793635_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/577576_120239101441120_1569617092_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/428472_122143011250729_465938994_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/542341_129256677206029_599345924_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545703_120498758081821_1967884302_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/564251_119166768215020_528723300_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/553633_120861051378925_2136722098_n.jpg

Kanuni
07-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Bosniaks look like a mix between Native Balkan and Slavic.Atleast in autosomal admix they show inbetween tendencies.

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 08:37 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/525884_129915437140153_713804135_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/532280_130245157107181_564242970_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/484281_129241567207540_1248909262_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555096_130700083728355_1744851957_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/205273_130801523718211_1384217496_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/311540_130913180373712_1730207131_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/539793_130913000373730_352140948_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/557183_129769320488098_1871262722_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/548793_129915647140132_1515659771_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/545038_130334677098229_323438117_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563445_130334550431575_1848864680_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 08:41 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563288_130523447079352_482225643_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/198268_130427100422320_1451034984_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/575453_130389030426127_1118367205_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428864_130387177092979_1339112417_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/538600_127885890676441_989340656_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/282809_127885680676462_1460657326_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/522299_121516914646672_939071022_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/33968_122142791250751_688421964_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/521267_121785334619830_511309220_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/318219_121822294616134_1971434682_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/526691_121135701351460_1247457895_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/156521_120783934719970_1442961086_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 08:43 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/562112_127718310693199_732311206_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/577641_127459107385786_784790383_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/167473_126615837470113_1836044575_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/205241_126035267528170_2034929296_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/269231_127717944026569_2031837666_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/600714_127476110717419_496603544_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/552924_127459284052435_947764165_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/318112_127456904052673_1362521891_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/269370_126392510825779_305254880_n.jpg

Midori
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/484281_129241567207540_1248909262_n.jpg

Looks a bit like me

Gospodine
Fuck it, this is the Bosnian chicks thread now.

Insuperable
07-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Fuck it, this is the Bosnian chicks thread now.

its Bosniak thread anyway since there is a shortage of man in Bosnia:lol:

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 08:52 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/542538_125839310881099_946566185_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/600944_129211397210557_2025164127_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527758_128138983984465_1977163787_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248001_128049650660065_67207312_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/600648_128032337328463_1871512713_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/534341_127028077428889_584400661_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540656_125850657546631_207836380_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/562107_127010890763941_2111729309_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/484171_127349027396794_479839101_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/306918_125784094219954_1946644619_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/223943_125782874220076_1771137174_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196052_125780757553621_20382652_n.jpg

dralos
07-01-2012, 08:55 PM
i would love to spent cash on this girls:D

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 08:56 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/306973_126166200848410_1115970686_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/599600_128049453993418_1019492129_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/165968_129241160540914_1239892289_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/181340_126279077503789_1470324320_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/307067_126024450862585_1521496599_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/600638_125709757560721_833638069_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/229797_129563323842031_9076495_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/185124_128036413994722_2100093107_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/168823_127179944080369_47083019_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248011_127179804080383_933313977_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/181877_125841800880850_827704484_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/252366_127179864080377_1314266460_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/578215_125771274221236_1100552330_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/599928_126024384195925_1584619044_n.jpg

dralos
07-01-2012, 08:58 PM
gospodine i really dont see much resemblance with my thread

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:01 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/401950_123431811121849_1598392983_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306293_123253751139655_309504358_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/562593_123866327745064_2046646331_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/599861_123437381121292_1173514484_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/389582_125179894280374_1762989511_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223984_125222357609461_6016788_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206074_125191200945910_394019388_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/560245_123441001120930_515381731_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/534005_124640194334344_1426441194_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/428552_123432937788403_859015046_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/182130_124908124307551_542700368_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:03 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/224900_127523194046044_494639581_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/547785_125025980962432_1592680743_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/521472_129027920562238_1309824645_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/523437_125179237613773_1917738290_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/547269_125149207616776_1370167231_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/282739_124971867634510_1249522194_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/599552_124950007636696_1676306227_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208894_127509250714105_301650198_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/543581_124901214308242_1285536351_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301703_124900284308335_1728055338_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/538341_124574014340962_677910504_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536490_123477714450592_308453964_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223838_125258797605817_1146267409_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:07 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/601498_123787961086234_1263974100_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/282708_123165277815169_227722141_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/547859_123157434482620_723889010_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/223931_122979207833776_558667037_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301707_124453551019675_1685997672_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/525909_124448734353490_192122584_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/552786_124126607719036_305063911_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523374_124036237728073_495056654_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/303321_124039211061109_273239761_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/11815_123693921095638_577285557_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542472_123559217775775_224699576_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/537746_123522194446144_1082453097_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/600483_122751657856531_1886761242_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/179142_131167557014941_926085447_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:08 PM

Dralos no race mixing :thumb001:

dralos
07-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Dralos no race mixing :thumb001:
offcourse not,my family would kill me:D

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Bosniaks look like a mix between Native Balkan and Slavic.Atleast in autosomal admix they show inbetween tendencies.

You can find pretty much anything in Bosnia. The mountainous geography gives each canton a distinct "flavour".

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Idemo dalje...

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/384298_131450006986696_1429757470_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/396878_131449373653426_234460179_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/546425_245936435508029_1274672545_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/538800_245350498899956_988287654_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/525839_244949398940066_1415381843_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/303420_125476784250685_593484822_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/45320_243527495748923_1480093685_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/426966_131445293653834_929094053_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/556038_258797470888592_705154850_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/379275_245853408849665_1269039415_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/536753_244011359033870_76139269_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540479_244956158939390_1024337524_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/547559_245891018845904_1582690542_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/564182_121324984665865_1475206396_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/484310_245400615561611_1246299076_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:34 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/556962_181107608685721_1174181013_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536283_181121142017701_685840254_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562368_181469985316150_631883451_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537657_181096782020137_219151196_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/319730_181095555353593_912487706_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/154455_153362494790194_275917951_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540649_181486775314471_169496583_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/149471_181518958644586_1491813821_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/542873_181787331951082_2056424213_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/217865_182096028586879_568520143_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/551786_182154721914343_844757991_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:40 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/1062_43417601836_8816_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600778_190201181109697_626507925_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/556819_190201887776293_1648272666_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/185153_189175864545562_714838550_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/560672_182213018575180_1108356154_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/562420_182109951918820_1377595897_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/208915_182095688586913_1771268384_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/532779_181474028649079_453332189_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540426_181470988649383_1078334434_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/535993_187106014752547_467992098_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/560640_184146821715133_31162369_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/576963_183019961827819_2138084109_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/179992_244940598940946_237495886_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/542034_245349522233387_109188793_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216193_1016006215195_5599814_n.jpg

Rastko
07-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Đe su plavojke?

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Pobegli zbog Dralos
;)

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:51 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/526668_183531101776705_1144982794_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/599342_183030598493422_39531249_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/564251_182988848497597_1062760672_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1062_43417381836_8476_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1062_43417226836_1136_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/526982_182800795183069_1634175201_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/578202_182453585217790_233086299_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/546371_182684755194673_1482764244_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/9670_183014085161740_445823575_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/579697_183307531799062_949032984_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224914_187178184745330_1160363139_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527674_190205547775927_1332393847_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600778_190201181109697_626507925_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/25626_326751441836_2271237_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/2267_62620199111_212_n.jpg

dralos
07-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Pobegli zbog Dralos
;)
what did i do now

safinator
07-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Very nice looking chicks.
A lot of Dinaro-Pontid which i like.

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 09:56 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/285670_192591180870697_2134407665_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/165900_195308167265665_644682430_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/539526_196274497169032_1127554449_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/522024_196848290444986_1590778801_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/250892_197338510395964_916197094_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/181346_198738383589310_633352379_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/559195_197346443728504_669531628_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255359_197337067062775_981326855_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/403388_194735883989560_1894288399_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/539948_189602131169602_2129246018_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/551851_184669274996221_1853840150_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 10:08 PM

Nearly two thirds of Bosniaks are of pre Slavic stock.

dralos
07-01-2012, 10:09 PM
that many?

Rastko
07-01-2012, 10:10 PM

That's hardly true.

Besides, how you could determine what is pre-Slavic stock accurately?

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 10:10 PM
its Bosniak thread anyway since there is a shortage of man in Bosnia:lol:

Kaffir please, I can choose 4 :)

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 10:14 PM
I think my work here is done.

Last one, friend of mine:
http://i47.tinypic.com/2r2skcy.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/t0i5w5.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2crvbsk.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/35bdzlg.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-01-2012, 10:18 PM
That's hardly true.

Besides, how you could determine what is pre-Slavic stock accurately?

You acquire the "sight" to spot an ethnic Slav compared to a Slaveznied native.

Here is an easy one for ya :D

http://s15.postimage.org/ya9m09mah/amina1jpg.jpg

dralos
07-01-2012, 10:22 PM
all those girls look typical slavic to me

Mraz
07-01-2012, 10:26 PM
I can't believe that you were able to fill a thread with 15 pages of Bosniak chicks in less than 6 hours, great job guys.
I promise I'll thank each post and comment each time the one I prefer and say why. :D

Gospodine
07-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Vrh, ajde promjeni titl od ovaj thread. "Najljepse Bosanke".

~Nik~
07-01-2012, 11:03 PM

The only way for you to enjoy a bit.

dralos
07-01-2012, 11:05 PM
The only way for you to enjoy a bit.
still jelly at my wellfare check:mad:

~Nik~
07-01-2012, 11:18 PM
still jelly at my wellfare check:mad:

Calm down Ali Baba, you'd better to watch out for Hidden Jew, before he finds the password of your treasure cave.

iNird
07-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Obviously they are cherry picked to some degree but Bosnian girls apear to be hot from the pictures you posted. The ones I've encountered here were nothing special.

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Obviously they are cherry picked to some degree but Bosnian girls apear to be hot from the pictures you posted. The ones I've encountered here were nothing special.

I didn't cherry pick anything :D

I just found a page on Facebook and I linked it here. :thumb001:

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Vrh, ajde promjeni titl od ovaj thread. "Najljepse Bosanke".

Ma ja sam ti noob za ovu visoku tehniku :D

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 04:56 AM

hahahahaha. Slavs came around the 5th or 6th century on the Balkans

Drawing-slim
07-02-2012, 05:53 AM

I have superiority compmlex towards you guys. Seriously.
No ofense, you language is a major factor wich serbian seems is designed for donkeys. plus slav genetics seems they're design for one purpuse only, to make the rest of europeans feel better about ourselfs.
Thnx:D

Kanuni
07-02-2012, 05:55 AM

You have been mixed.So it is hard to pinpoint who is Slavic or not.That blonde female could well be genetically similar to other brunettes.It is matter of which part of genes you take.;)

Besides Illyrians were not hardcore Mediterranid themself.Bosniaks score high on Baltic on autosomal admix but also their Med component is higher than on Croatians.Paternally Bosniaks and Croats are the most Slavic from South Slavs if you combine I2a2+R1a1a.

Kanuni
07-02-2012, 06:00 AM
I have superiority compmlex towards you guys. Seriously.
No ofense, you language is a major factor wich serbian seems is designed for donkeys. plus slav genetics seems they're design for one purpuse only, to make the rest of europeans feel better about ourselfs.
Thnx:D

No need to make such insults Drawing,but you have right.

Let him project things in his mind,the last thing in my life that i want is being associated with those people.His supposed "positive reputation" is a lulz.

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 06:58 AM
You have been mixed.So it is hard to pinpoint who is Slavic or not.That blonde female could well be genetically similar to other brunettes.It is matter of which part of genes you take.;)

Besides Illyrians were not hardcore Mediterranid themself.Bosniaks score high on Baltic on autosomal admix but also their Med component is higher than on Croatians.Paternally Bosniaks and Croats are the most Slavic from South Slavs if you combine I2a2+R1a1a.

Autosomally Croats are one of the most "western" influenced Slavs. Croats have high "western european" admixture when compared to other Slavs and even Slovenes for some reason who are higher on BalticAtlantic

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 08:04 AM

This was mostly a cultural transformation, much like the Anglo-Saxons in England or the Romans in Iberia.

Europe's genetic stock was finalized in the Neolithic for the most part.

There simply weren't that many Slavs that migrated into the Balkans.

The reason we all speak Slavic languages is because the Romanized Paleo-Balkan people were sedentary and lacked any central leadership, and the Slavs being nomadic pastoralists with good animal-rearing skills were of great use to this large population of shepards.

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 08:10 AM
This was mostly a cultural transformation, much like the Anglo-Saxons in England or the Romans in Iberia.

Europe's genetic stock was finalized in the Neolithic for the most part.

There simply weren't that many Slavs that migrated into the Balkans.

The reason we all speak Slavic languages is because the Romanized Paleo-Balkan people were sedentary and lacked any central leadership, and the Slavs being nomadic pastoralists with good animal-rearing skills were of great use to this large population of shepards.

All southern Slavs and I mean all are very high on BalticAtlantic component.
I think that it is the other way around - Slavs came in large numbers but "native" Balkanoids were outnumbered

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Besides Illyrians were not hardcore Mediterranid themself.

Yeah this is something I've tried to emphasize with people who are eager to claim some direct descent from the Illyrians.

The Illyrians never saw themselves as a contiguous, homogenous group (due to in-fighting and rapidly changing allegiances) and as such they were very easily influenced and acculturated by external powers like the Romans, Celts, Iranic tribes and Greeks, which further fractured and divided any notion of ethnicity continuity in antiquity, well before Slavs, Turks and Albanians showed up in the picture.

The Paleo-Balkan peoples were a bunch of mutts too, like modern day Balkanians are.

Paternally Bosniaks and Croats are the most Slavic from South Slavs if you combine I2a2+R1a1a.

Still yet to be conclusively proven that I2a1b1 (I2a2 is the old name) is related to Slavic expansions.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 08:25 AM
All southern Slavs and I mean all are very high on BalticAtlantic component.
I think that it is the other way around - Slavs came in large numbers but "native" Balkanoids were outnumbered

The logistical, social and technological framework to successfully mobilize and transport that many millions on such a journey did not exist at that time.

Not even the Romans ever marched that many people to the one place at the one time.

The Slavs, like with most invading powers that came to the Balkans, seized a few key cities from which they could raise armies to fight off rebellions and fortified themselves.

They marched in a more South-Easterly gradient anyway, towards the Byzantines, so they could besiege Constantinople and the other prized cities of the Aegean.

There was nothing for them in the Western Balkans that would have attracted and necessitated a huge Slavic presence there.

They quickly allied with the Avars, Bulgars, Germanic tribes (Lombards, Goths) and formed a loose confederation.

It's unlikely the Paleo-Balkan people significantly contributed to this warrior confederation.

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 08:39 AM
The logistical, social and technological framework to successfully mobilize and transport that many millions on such a journey did not exist at that time.

Not even the Romans ever marched that many people to the one place at the one time.

The Slavs, like with most invading powers that came to the Balkans, seized a few key cities from which they could raise armies to fight off rebellions and fortified themselves.

They marched in a more South-Easterly gradient anyway, towards the Byzantines, so they could besiege Constantinople and the other prized cities of the Aegean.

There was nothing for them in the Western Balkans that would have attracted and necessitated a huge Slavic presence there.

They quickly allied with the Avars, Bulgars, Germanic tribes (Lombards, Goths) and formed a loose confederation.

It's unlikely the Paleo-Balkan people significantly contributed to this warrior confederation.

Its not like they came at once but gradually starting in the 5th century. Croats for example came in the 7th century.
R1a is "Slavic" and I2a1b originated in the Ukraine or Northern Romania 2000-2500 years ago.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Its not like they came at once but gradually starting in the 5th century. Croats for example came in the 7th century.
R1a is "Slavic" and I2a1b originated in the Ukraine or Northern Romania 2000-2500 years ago.

Well they would have had to is what I'm saying, because the amount of resistance and friction that gradual influx of peoples across the Carpathians would have caused would have prevented them from doing so.

I know about Nordvedt's work but even though he dated I2a1b to around 2,800 years ago (which by the way gives us a very generous time frame to work with), what he hasn't done is come up with a concrete archaeological/historical framework for the migrations.

All he's said is basically: well according to the old rule of most diversity = original homeland, it started here and came there.
How?
Oh fuck that.

The Slavs were never a distinct ethno-linguistic continuum anyway, to suggest they would have had this much genetic homogeneity at the time, to give Herzegovinians/Dalmatians 60%-70% levels of I2 is ridiculous.

It's the only I2a P37+ subclade that has apparent Eastern European ties anyway.

There is no historical parallel for this much of a complete and successful genetic transformation.

It just doesn't happen like that.

The "Elite Dominance Model" is what occurs 9 times out of 10. A numerically-inferior but culturally/militarily-superior group of people imposes elements of their culture, language, religion and traditions on a numerically-superior but far more sedentary population.

You can look at dozens of examples from the Indo-Iranians in Persia, the Indo-Iranians in India, the Anglo-Saxons in England, the Turkic tribes in Anatolia, the Arabs in North Africa, the Uralic tribes in Northern Europe, the Canary Islands,etc...

Nobody replaces anybody's genes wholesale. That takes thousands of years. Even today we can pick up residual traces of the Neanderthals as high as 7-8% of our genome in certain populations like the Papua New Guineans.

Empires thrive on conquest, they don't thrive on settling down and having families.
Which is why the most successful ones were the least homogenous (Huns, Mongols, Turkic).

Kanuni
07-02-2012, 10:17 AM
Yeah this is something I've tried to emphasize with people who are eager to claim some direct descent from the Illyrians.

The Illyrians never saw themselves as a contiguous, homogenous group (due to in-fighting and rapidly changing allegiances) and as such they were very easily influenced and acculturated by external powers like the Romans, Celts, Iranic tribes and Greeks, which further fractured and divided any notion of ethnicity continuity in antiquity, well before Slavs, Turks and Albanians showed up in the picture.

Do you have sources that Illyrians never saw themself as homogenous group?I mean not 100% but those guys considered themself to derive from the same stock.Your argument about their in fightings is flawless since it was not exclusively to Illyrians.You have a good example in antiquity with the Spartan vs Athenian wars,despite them being Greek they fought eachother.Also the general consensus among scholars is that Albanians are direct descendants of Illyrians.Regarding the language i am pretty sure about this,regarding the genetics we are mostly Paleo-Balkanoid and this part we share more with Greeks with minor real Proto-Illyrian input whom i believe were R1b1a2 carriers from the Hallstatt culture. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt_culture).Both Albanians and Vlachs which speak a non-Slavic language in Balkans have this R1b in bigger percentage than South Slavic people.

Still yet to be conclusively proven that I2a1b1 (I2a2 is the old name) is related to Slavic expansions.

Without ancient DNA there is no conclusive prove.According to Nordvedt and many geneticists it is more likely that I2a2 is a very recent intruder into the Balkans.The region inbetween Ukraine and Romania is with the highest diversity and that is where the data pinpoint.

safinator
07-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Show your clustering map please.

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Well they would have had to is what I'm saying, because the amount of resistance and friction that gradual influx of peoples across the Carpathians would have caused would have prevented them from doing so.

I know about Nordvedt's work but even though he dated I2a1b to around 2,800 years ago (which by the way gives us a very generous time frame to work with), what he hasn't done is come up with a concrete archaeological/historical framework for the migrations.

All he's said is basically: well according to the old rule of most diversity = original homeland, it started here and came there.
How?
Oh fuck that.

The Slavs were never a distinct ethno-linguistic continuum anyway, to suggest they would have had this much genetic homogeneity at the time, to give Herzegovinians/Dalmatians 60%-70% levels of I2 is ridiculous.

It's the only I2a P37+ subclade that has apparent Eastern European ties anyway.

There is no historical parallel for this much of a complete and successful genetic transformation.

It just doesn't happen like that.

The "Elite Dominance Model" is what occurs 9 times out of 10. A numerically-inferior but culturally/militarily-superior group of people imposes elements of their culture, language, religion and traditions on a numerically-superior but far more sedentary population.

You can look at dozens of examples from the Indo-Iranians in Persia, the Indo-Iranians in India, the Anglo-Saxons in England, the Turkic tribes in Anatolia, the Arabs in North Africa, the Uralic tribes in Northern Europe, the Canary Islands,etc...

Nobody replaces anybody's genes wholesale. That takes thousands of years. Even today we can pick up residual traces of the Neanderthals as high as 7-8% of our genome in certain populations like the Papua New Guineans.

Empires thrive on conquest, they don't thrive on settling down and having families.
Which is why the most successful ones were the least homogenous (Huns, Mongols, Turkic).

The only population which managed to keep their identity after Slav arrival are Greeks and to a lesser extent Albanians.
There are thousands of scientists working in these fields today from anthropology to molecular genetics and people on anthroforums usually think of themselves as being anthropologists and geneticists. Well these people ( scientists ) are not idiots so an average person can counter their arguments based on empirical evidences.
I usually troll Albanians on this forum that they are not true Illyrians saying that I2a1b is true Illyrian haplogroup blah blah blah...
In any case empirical genetic evidences>>historical written evidences
How do scientists know for example that modern Greeks are descendents of the ancient Greeks. Simple. They take 2000 year old dna found from fossils and compare it autosomally with modern Greeks. Voila. Simple as that.
Thracians, Dacians, Illyrians ( and in good number modern Macedonians ) were most probably the closest to Greeks just as modern Albanians are. How can we know this?
For example dna from a old Thracian fossile is the closest to modern Greeks than Bulgarians and Romanians ( I know Romanians are not Slavic but they absorbed a lot )
http://www.scribd.com/doc/326027/PaleomtDNA-analysis-and-population-genetic-aspects-of-old-Thracian-populations-from-SouthEast-of-Romania

Croats and Slovenes and possibly Bosnians came later in the 7th and maybe 6th century so influence of the ancient Balkanites was smaller.

It just adds up.

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 10:45 AM

Yes...

And most of the people who would become Bosniaks were there before the Slavs came. :thumb001:

safinator
07-02-2012, 10:45 AM
The only population which managed to keep their identity after Slav arrival are Greeks and to a lesser extent Albanians.
There are thousands of scientists working in these fields today from anthropology to molecular genetics and people on anthroforums usually think of themselves as being anthropologists and geneticists. Well these people ( scientists ) are not idiots so an average person can not counter their arguments based on empirical evidences.
I usually troll Albanians on this forum that they are not true Illyrians saying that I2a1b is true Illyrian haplogroup blah blah blah...
How do scientists know for example that modern Greeks are descendents of the ancient Greeks. Simple. They take 2000 year old dna found from fossils and compare it autosomally with modern Greeks. Voila. Simple as that.
Thracians, Dacians, Illyrians ( and in good number modern Macedonians ) were most probably the closest to Greeks just as modern Albanians are. How can we know this?
For example dna from a old Thracian fossile is the closest to modern Greeks than Bulgarians and Romanians ( I know Romanians are not Slavic but they absorbed a lot )
http://www.scribd.com/doc/326027/PaleomtDNA-analysis-and-population-genetic-aspects-of-old-Thracian-populations-from-SouthEast-of-Romania

Croats and Slovenes and possibly Bosnians came later in the 7th and maybe 6th century so influence of the ancient Balkanites was smaller.

It just adds up.
The Italian are at first place, were Thracians ever in Italy?

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Yes...

And most of the people who would become Bosniaks were there before the Slavs came. :thumb001:

Go back to school

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 10:47 AM

Statistics are one thing, real life experience is completely another.

Kanuni
07-02-2012, 10:50 AM
The Italian are at first place, were Thracians ever in Italy?

That is maternal DNA not autosomal so it shouldn't be taken so seriously.

Statistics are one thing, real life experience is completely another.

Sorry brah,i believe more autosomal DNA admix rather than pseudo-scientific taxonomy based on real life experience.Besides that i don't disown anything Croats and Bosnians have a lot of Paleo-Balkan genetic input but you are completely denying your Slavic side which even goes in par or slightly more than your Paleo-Balkan genes.

Despite that you have experienced two Indo-European invasions that of Proto-Illyrians and that of Slavs which means that you score more Northern European than Albanians and Greeks who have had one Indo-European invasion Albanians->Proto-Illyrian Greeks->Proto-Greeks.It is pretty logical to me.

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Go back to school

My God, you are really a pain to work with.

Illirico
07-02-2012, 10:54 AM

Do not exist the Neodanubian(Slavic) race type on the Balkans, lighter albanians are Noric type (Dinaric+Nordic).

South-Slavs are originally iranians-sarmatians tribe mixed with autocthony people. Actually the Albanians,Montenegrines and only Bosnians part of Herzegovina rappresented the purest people of Paleo-Balkan People.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 10:56 AM

Identity =/= Genes. You can self-identify as whatever the hell you like but because we have not uncovered any Illyrian necropolises or burials, that self-identification is based on a pseudo-history that may or may not be true.

You pretty much disregarded everything I said about CULTURAL DOMINANCE versus ACTUAL POPULATION REPLACEMENT.

Which hasn't happened since the Neolithic.

Actually it's the Italians but whatever, feel free to misquote your own source.

It just adds up.

Occam's Razor.

The simplest explanation is the best. Look at all the examples of the Elite Dominance Theory in history and explain to me why the Balkans is the exception to it?

It isn't and there's no need for it to be.

Kanuni
07-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Do not exist the Neodanubian(Slavic) race type on the Balkans, lighter albanians are Noric type (Dinaric+Nordic).

South-Slavs are originally iranians-sarmatians tribe mixed with autocthony people. Actually the Albanians,Montenegrines and only Bosnians part of Herzegovina rappresented the purest people of Paleo-Balkan People.

Iranians-Sarmatians were Indo-European speaking people who were pretty close to Slavs,Lithuanians before mixing with native Central Asian people.So even if they descend from them it is not such a big deal.:D

Ushtari
07-02-2012, 10:58 AM
There are thousands of scientists working in these fields today from anthropology to molecular genetics and people on anthroforums usually think of themselves as being anthropologists and geneticists. Well these people ( scientists ) are not idiots so an average person can not counter their arguments based on empirical evidences.

It just adds up.
I see your point actually, and i dont want to derail this thread into an Albanian discussion, but i think its safely to infer that modern Albanians(up to 19th century, since today we are all globalized) were culturally(and in identity) closer to their ancient forefathers than Greeks were.

If you want to discuss it further you can PM me.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 11:01 AM
South-Slavs are originally iranians-sarmatians tribe mixed with autocthony people.

Having an Iranic name like "Hrvati" doesn't make you "Iranian".

The same way Indians are not "Aryan" (Proto-Indo-European) despite that the word originated from the Sanskrit Vedic period.

The North-Eastern Iranian speakers had almost genetic nor historical connection to Iranians proper.

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Sorry brah,i believe more autosomal DNA admix rather than pseudo-scientific taxonomy based on real life experience.Besides that i don't disown anything Croats and Bosnians have a lot of Paleo-Balkan genetic input but you are completely denying your Slavic side which even goes in par or slightly more than your Paleo-Balkan genes.

I am not "disowning" my Slavic heritage, but Slavs by their nature are people "built" for low lands and concept of agricultural based Slavs changing thousands of years of life so they could settle some of the harshest regions in Europe in great numbers is pretty much hilarious.

Where would you go if you had to settle your family?

Here in the plains of Slavonia:

http://www.hic.hr/imag-projekt-tur/Slavonija_i_Srijem-polja.jpg

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNXkN4ULq8P6-mEVoa8z4N3xqRRZkL7qL8at5X9SCsfGCnYu3G2fvSTDPopw

http://www.slavonac.ch/wp-content/gallery/slavonija/slavonija4.jpg

Or in the harsh and snowy mountains of Bosnia (with only a 4 month window to plant crops in incredibly infertile land) which till 200 years ago was never been able to support more than 800K people:

http://jesenskiizlet.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/igman15pq2.jpg

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/8107/igman.jpg

http://www.ekoakcija.com/files/igman.jpg

http://www.bjelasnica.ba/assets/images/Bjelasnica/bobovica1.jpg

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 11:10 AM
My God, you are really a pain to work with.

Its simply more likely that you are a mix of ancient Balkanited and Slavs in a ratio 1:3 not the opposite as you say because ancient Balkanites were the most similiar to Greeks, Albanians...

This sarmatian theory is really used so many times even after disputed with genetics. Find autosomal and haplogroup data and compare and stop bitching.
Which Herzegovina than? If you are talking about western which is full of I2a1b than we go back again saying that Dalmatians are true Illyrians.:rolleyes:

Identity =/= Genes. You can self-identify as whatever the hell you like but because we have not uncovered any Illyrian necropolises or burials, that self-identification is based on a pseudo-history that may or may not be true.

You pretty much disregarded everything I said about CULTURAL DOMINANCE versus ACTUAL POPULATION REPLACEMENT.

Why should I disregard studies done by thousands of scientists over "CULTURAL DOMINANCE versus ACTUAL POPULATION..." and it seems to me that you have an identity crysis.

So far studies on fossiles indicate that ancient Balkanites ( except some modern ) do not have so much to do with modern population, Slavic population that is but some have more or less.

Actually it's the Italians but whatever, feel free to misquote your own source.

What are you talking about? It says that it is closest to Italians ( southern probably ), Greeks and Albanianas.

Kanuni
07-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Just for the record Elite dominance didn't work by that time as back in Indo-European invasions during the Bronze Age since Slavs encountered already IE speaking people with a IE culture.I rather think it was more likely religion>Christianity that played a role in mixture.

I think Albanians from Kosovo are the purest you can get from pre Slavic people while Albanians in Albania have absorbed some South Slavic population into their genepoole.We'll see when bigger studies and more autosomal testings are done.Sorry for the offtopic guys,we have derailed this thread.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Also the general consensus among scholars is that Albanians are direct descendants of Illyrians.

No they don't. This is a separate issue anyway but I've outlined the problems with Albanian-Illyrian continuity in this post:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=980708&postcount=81

safinator
07-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Just for the record Elite dominance didn't work by that time as back in Indo-European invasions during the Bronze Age since Slavs encountered already IE speaking people with a IE culture.I rather think it was more likely religion>Christianity that played a role in mixture.

I think Albanians from Kosovo are the purest you can get from pre Slavic people while Albanians in Albania have absorbed some South Slavic population into their genepoole.We'll see when bigger studies and more autosomal testings are done.Sorry for the offtopic guys,we have derailed this thread.
The thing that puzzles me is that if Albanians have absorbed Slavs(Apparently high on Atlanto Baltic component) then why they cluster souther than Kosovo Albanians?

Kanuni
07-02-2012, 11:21 AM
No they don't. This is a separate issue anyway but I've outlined the problems with Albanian-Illyrian continuity in this post:

That is flawless IMO,the lack of sea words are not of any importance at all since Albanian ancestors have lived for a long time in mountainous areas.You have no real arguments.

The thing that puzzles me is that if Albanians have absorbed Slavs(Apparently high on Atlanto Baltic component) then why they cluster souther than Kosovo Albanians?

The map shouldn't be taken so literally.It could be South Albanians or Albanians in general from Albania score more Caucasus than Kosovars and are pulled down with Greeks.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Just for the record Elite dominance didn't work by that time as back in Indo-European invasions during the Bronze Age since Slavs encountered already IE speaking people with a IE culture.

That sentence made no sense.

The Cucuteni-Trypillians were a pre-IE culture (5500BC-2750BC) centered around Ukraine/Moldova and Romania, and according to Nordtvedt-type ethnogenesis arguments, are the supposed ancestors of the Slavs along with the Indo-Europeans who absorbed them and then moved South into the Balkans.

In that case then, if Elite Dominance is of no relevance to you, we're all Turks, might as well move over and accept it.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Anyhoo... this debate has rapidly descended into a "who's got more of a claim to the Balkans" game, invoking the mid-90's war-time mentality and frankly I don't give a fuck.

If anything this level of stubbornness proves we're related on some level.

We were talking about Bosniaks and their phenotypes.

Kanuni
07-02-2012, 11:27 AM
That sentence made no sense.

The Cucuteni-Trypillians were a pre-IE culture (5500BC-2750BC) centered around Ukraine/Moldova and Romania, and according to Nordtvedt-type ethnogenesis arguments, are the supposed ancestors of the Slavs along with the Indo-Europeans who absorbed them and then moved South into the Balkans.

In that case then, if Elite Dominance is of no relevance to you, we're all Turks, might as well move over and accept it.

Read my sentence well.The absorption of Cucuteni-Trypillians if that ever happened was back in Pre-History.We are talking about middle ages and Byzantine citizens,people with already a culture and tradition.So as Solin says it was two way contribution to the genepool with the religion playing a big role in mixing.Also Ottomans very early in its existence saw the positive thing of taking young boys teaching them with Islamic and Ottoman values and sending them back to rule their lands for the Sultan.There was no significant Turkic population presence on Balkans.;)

We are going too much offtopic.

Ushtari
07-02-2012, 11:27 AM

----------------------

I think the bigger problem is their propensity to talk about the "Illyrians" like they're the most well-studied and analyzed group of IE's.

Modern archaeogenetics, anthropology, linguistics doesn't know ANYTHING meaningful about them.
Most of what is known about them however, can be linked to Albanians.

Claims such as the Albanians surviving from Classical Antiquity into modern times or the intactness of their language are nothing more than utter ignorance.
So from where/what did our language evolve? Marsian perhaps?

The last mention of Illyrians, and these were Romanized Illyrians that lived in Roman Empire for more than 300 years, are made in 4th Century AD.
It is generally known that Albanians, historically, have lived isolated around mountain areas.

The first mention of Albanians is in 11th and than in 12th Centuries. The gap between these two dates is at least 600 years and in these 600 years no one mentions any “Albanians” surviving. Not to mention that it would be logical if that the "Albanoi" tribe survived, that they would continue calling themselves Albanoi and not to change their name to "Shquip".
Albanoi is the Latin interpretation of their original name "Arberesh" in wich Albanains called themselves up to around 15th century, when they switched to Shqiptar. Even to this day those who fled to Italy and Greece still call themsleves "Arbereshe".

This implies a radical Romanization and Helenization process that changed whatever Paleo-Balkanic substrate was present, beyond recognition. One of the most evident facts that tells us about this is that the ancient Illyrians were skilled sailors and notorious pirates yet almost all the words about sea and seafaring in Albanian language are of Roman, Greek or Slavic origin.
So much for intactness.
Illyrians inhabited the area all the way to Nish in modern Serbia, are you suggesting these were hardcore pirates?:rolleyes:

A lot of these remains are found also in Serbo-Croat and Maco-Bulgarian as well, as well as ex-Yugoslav toponyms like Dalmata (from Delmatae), Brcko in Bosna (from the Breuci tribe), Risan in Montenegro (Illyrian Rhizon), Nis in Serbia, the Neretva River (home to the Narensi tribe), etc...

Words that were adopted by Slavs. We can take the name Dalmata for example, wich is related to Albanian word for sheep "Dele/Delme".

There's just no proof that the Albanians are anymore "Paleo-Balkanic" than everyone else.
In terms of linguistics and culture, we certainly are.

It's very likely the Illyrians never saw themselves as a contiguous, homogenous group (due to in-fighting and rapidly changing allegiances)
Blood feuds was common practice among Albanians up to early 20th century.

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Its simply more likely that you are a mix of ancient Balkanited and Slavs in a ratio 1:3 not the opposite as you say because ancient Balkanites were the most similiar to Greeks, Albanians...

Do you see that many "Slavic" faces in the pics I posted or more in the line of north Albo?

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Blood feuds was common practice among Albanians up to early 20th century.

Lol, yes did you happen to see how we Yugoslavs treated our neighbours in the early 90's?

How's that for a blood feud?

I don't think any one of the Balkan nations can claim to be more violently-inclined than the other.

Illirico
07-02-2012, 11:31 AM
This sarmatian theory is really used so many times even after disputed with genetics. Find autosomal and haplogroup data and compare and stop bitching.
Which Herzegovina than? If you are talking about western which is full of I2a1b than we go back again saying that Dalmatians are true Illyrians.:rolleyes:

Iranian Theory about Croatians is accepted even by modern Croatian history.
Prof. Mandic writes:

"The Croats of the Don, then had to come in ancient times from Iran. On a stone inscription of the King Darius (522-486 B.C.) the nation of the Haruavat-is appears among the 23 subject nations. The Persian sacred books of the Avesti (Vendidad) call that nation the Harahvaiti. The provinces settled by that nation encompassed in those times the southern half of modern south Afghanistan, the whole of Baluchistan and the eastern part of modern Iran. In that ancient province ought we to look for the paleo-fatherland of the modern Croats." (Mandic 1970, Chapter 1)

Genetics
A scholarly Croatian society called ZDPPH recently held a conference on the Iranic origin of Croats, where genetic evidence was presented. According to the society's president Nedjeljko Kujundzic, "Swedish geneticists have confirmed, in 75 percent of cases, that Croats are of Iranian origin." (Hina 2000) Two days after the news conference, the book "Indo-Iranian Origin of Croats" by Mate Marcinko was released in which much additional proof was presented.

Refuting the view that the Croatians were of Illyrian or Roman stock, Mandic notes, ".... Nevertheless one has to say that the contribution of the local Romanized remnants [Illyrian] of the prehistoric Dinaric folk, hardly amounted to more than 20% to 30% in forming the Dinaric Croat." (Mandic 1970, ch.3) These Mediterranean Croats are "intermediary in stature, a little smaller than the Dinaric type. They have quite oval skulls, dark hair and eyes and an olive complexion."

I2a1b1

Former I2a2a in the Y2010 tree. I2a1b1 (L69.2(=T)/S163.2) is typical of the South Slavic populations of south-eastern Europe, being highest in Bosnia-Herzegovina (>50%). Haplogroup I2a1b1 is also commonly found in north-eastern Italians. There is also a high concentration of I2a2a in north-east Romania, Moldova and western Ukraine. In 2010 has Ken Nordtvedt argued that I2a1b1 is too young not to have been a result of a sudden expansion. According to him I2a1b1 arose not earlier than 2500 years ago in Eastern Europe. He has presumed this to be a consequence from the Slavic invasion of the Balkans, from the area north-east of the Carpathians since 500 CE. In 2011 Nordtvedt has confirmed I2a1b1 is not older than 2,800 years.In his last comments about Haplogroup I tree and the conjectured spread map, he locates the start of the I2a1b1 lineage around the middle course of the Vistula.

DALMATIA
Etymology

The name Dalmatia derives from the name of the tribe of the Dalmatae, which is connected with the Illyrian word delme, dele in modern Albanian, meaning "sheep" in English

Prince Nicholas of Vasoyevich states in his notes:

‘... High Albania is a perfect natural Fortress that no power has ever been able to subdue or Conquer ‘. However, a considerable number of the Illyrian population did not move, but stayed in their territories for centuries. This population came to withstand Slavization up to the last few centuries. This includes the population of Herzegovina and Montenegro, who even are linguistically Slavic, although in many anthropological and ethnological aspects they still retain the old substance of their ties with Albanians (the last Illyrians not assimilated) and the evidence is more than clear.

Medieval chronicles speak of a Albanian nation stretching from highlands of Herzegovina and up to Aetolia in south. A large number of foreign geographers have specified that the border of Albania touched present day Herzegovina. Thus, the prominent Danish geographer Condrad Malte Brun (1755-1826) writes that: “No geographer has determined the extent of Arnaoutlik, a country that borders on Rascia, Macedonia and Bosnia”.

‘The country now called Albania is difficult of definition. It was at first confined to the little district of Albanopolis,* (now Albassan) in Southern Illyricum, afterwards called New Epirus….so that in the present day it borders to the N. upon Bosnia, to the E. upon Macedonia and Thessaly, to the S. upon Acaruania and the Ambracian Gulf, to the W. upon the lonian Sea and the Adriatic‘, says Thomas S.Hughes. Meanwhile, James Henry Skeene gives almost the same line description:

‘Their country extends from the frontier of the Austrian territory of the Montenegro Cattaro round, Which may be considered an independent state, and, following the ridges Which Unite to Mount Scardus it, it reaches the Herzegovina, while it is bounded on the south by the river DRINO ‘.

These geographers that underline the fact that Albania’s borders stretched until Herzegovina have not done only geographical level descriptions. The basis of these claims, have been supported by the fact that culturally, the population of these countries (Montenegro and Herzegovina) are equivalent with Albanians.

Robert Elsie & Janice Mathie-Heck in their book ‘Songs of the frontier warriors‘ underline the epic character of these legendary songs of Northern Albania, an epic which also characterizes the populations (today Slavicized) of Montenegro and Herzegovina.

Ushtari
07-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Lol, yes did you happen to see how we Yugoslavs treated our neighbours in the early 90's?

How's that for a blood feud?
Just wanted to point out that tribal warefare has been important part of Albanian "culture" historically.

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Do you see that many "Slavic" faces in the pics I posted or more in the line of north Albo?

Ne znam stari jer nisam racial inspector. Uglavnom Bosanci su bogati na baltickim genima i imaju dosta mediteranskih te je najvjerovatnije da je omjer kakav sam ja rekao a ti ako hoces imati veze sa albancima to je tvoja stvar

Kanuni
07-02-2012, 11:34 AM

Just for the matter of fact.I2a2 maybe came in Balkans with South Slavic invasions but haplogroup I in general is suggested to be the oldest European haplogroup>Mesolithic in origin and it's presence is exclusively to Europe.

And i am out of this thread,it has been transformed into another Balkan drama.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 11:35 AM

It's not man. It's some bullsh*t invented by Croatian nationalists during the war to distance themselves from the Serbs.

These same Ustashe-types formerly claimed the Croats were really a Germanic-descended population during WW2 in the Nazi puppet state of Croatia.

If you seriously endorse this pseudo-scientific, ultra-nationalist propaganda you might as well buy into Serb propaganda that Bosnians = Turks.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Ne znam stari jer nisam racial inspector. Uglavnom Bosanci su bogati na baltickim genima i imaju dosta mediteranskih te je najvjerovatnije da je omjer kakav sam ja rekao a ti ako hoces imati veze sa albancima to je tvoja stvar

Who the fuck is arguing Bosnians have ties with Albanians for god's sake?

I think what me and Vrh were trying to establish was that claims of one Balkan nation being more ancient than the other are really impossible to verify and that we all have, to some degree, Paleo-Balkanic influence and are not all pure-blonde, Norse-Slavs from Varangia.

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 11:38 AM

Samo kažem uporedi centar-jug Dalmaciju, dio Crne Gore, Hercegovinu i dijelove Bosne i vidićeš da su daleko sličniji sjevernim Albićima nego etničkim Slavenima.

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Who the fuck is arguing Bosnians have ties with Albanians for god's sake?

I think what me and Vrh were trying to establish was that claims of one Balkan nation being more ancient than the other are really impossible to verify and that we all have, to some degree, Paleo-Balkanic influence and are not all pure-blonde, Norse-Slavs from Varangia.

I am saying about phenotypical similarities between regions which I posted in my previous post.

dralos
07-02-2012, 11:41 AM
vanguard i didnt saw many faces who could pass for northalbanians to be honest

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Prof. Mandic writes:

"The Croats of the Don, then had to come in ancient times from Iran. On a stone inscription of the King Darius (522-486 B.C.) the nation of the Haruavat-is appears among the 23 subject nations. The Persian sacred books of the Avesti (Vendidad) call that nation the Harahvaiti. The provinces settled by that nation encompassed in those times the southern half of modern south Afghanistan, the whole of Baluchistan and the eastern part of modern Iran. In that ancient province ought we to look for the paleo-fatherland of the modern Croats." (Mandic 1970, Chapter 1)

Genetics
A scholarly Croatian society called ZDPPH recently held a conference on the Iranic origin of Croats, where genetic evidence was presented. According to the society's president Nedjeljko Kujundzic, "Swedish geneticists have confirmed, in 75 percent of cases, that Croats are of Iranian origin." (Hina 2000) Two days after the news conference, the book "Indo-Iranian Origin of Croats" by Mate Marcinko was released in which much additional proof was presented.

Refuting the view that the Croatians were of Illyrian or Roman stock, Mandic notes, ".... Nevertheless one has to say that the contribution of the local Romanized remnants [Illyrian] of the prehistoric Dinaric folk, hardly amounted to more than 20% to 30% in forming the Dinaric Croat." (Mandic 1970, ch.3) These Mediterranean Croats are "intermediary in stature, a little smaller than the Dinaric type. They have quite oval skulls, dark hair and eyes and an olive complexion."

I2a1b1

Former I2a2a in the Y2010 tree. I2a1b1 (L69.2(=T)/S163.2) is typical of the South Slavic populations of south-eastern Europe, being highest in Bosnia-Herzegovina (>50%). Haplogroup I2a1b1 is also commonly found in north-eastern Italians. There is also a high concentration of I2a2a in north-east Romania, Moldova and western Ukraine. In 2010 has Ken Nordtvedt argued that I2a1b1 is too young not to have been a result of a sudden expansion. According to him I2a1b1 arose not earlier than 2500 years ago in Eastern Europe. He has presumed this to be a consequence from the Slavic invasion of the Balkans, from the area north-east of the Carpathians since 500 CE. In 2011 Nordtvedt has confirmed I2a1b1 is not older than 2,800 years.In his last comments about Haplogroup I tree and the conjectured spread map, he locates the start of the I2a1b1 lineage around the middle course of the Vistula.

DALMATIA
Etymology

The name Dalmatia derives from the name of the tribe of the Dalmatae, which is connected with the Illyrian word delme, dele in modern Albanian, meaning "sheep" in English

Prince Nicholas of Vasoyevich states in his notes:

Robert Elsie & Janice Mathie-Heck in their book ‘Songs of the frontier warriors‘ underline the epic character of these legendary songs of Northern Albania, an epic which also characterizes the populations (today Slavicized) of Montenegro and Herzegovina.

You are a retardinho. If you keep putting sources like this as you claim that you are who you say you are ( not saying you arent ) who will believe you?
Haplogroup I is the oldest haplogroup in Europe.
And even if we have somethin to do with Iranians than these are not the modern Iranians. Its like claiming that Slavs have something to do with Indians and Germanics with Pakistanis.
Dalmatia was Illyrian and it is not any more. Get over it. These swarthoids as you described are probably your remnants.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Just for the matter of fact.I2a2 maybe came in Balkans with South Slavic invasions but haplogroup I in general is suggested to be the oldest European haplogroup>Mesolithic in origin and it's presence is exclusively to Europe.

For once I agree with you. :thumb001:

Haplogroup I or possibly IJ before it separated was the first to enter Europe. It's actually Paleolithic in origin (~25,000 yrs BP).

Hg I m170 is descended from the earliest members of I (Cro-Magnons) before any of the subsequent mutations occurred and is found in very low frequencies in various parts of Europe and occasionally in the Near East as well.

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Samo kažem uporedi centar-jug Dalmaciju, dio Crne Gore, Hercegovinu i dijelove Bosne i vidićeš da su daleko sličniji sjevernim Albićima nego etničkim Slavenima.

Ali mene boli neka stvar za fizikalnu slicnost, povijesna nalazista... kada genetika govori drugu stvar. Ne moze jednostavnije.

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 11:47 AM
For once I agree with you. :thumb001:

Haplogroup I or possibly IJ before it separated was the first to enter Europe. It's actually Paleolithic in origin (~25,000 yrs BP).

Hg I m170 is descended from the earliest members of I (Cro-Magnons) before any of the subsequent mutations occurred and is found in very low frequencies in various parts of Europe and occasionally in the Near East as well.

But I2a1b a subclade specific to Balkans and Eastern Europe originated in Ukraine up to 3000 years ago while I2 in general originated 9000 years ago in Balkans. It does not correlate with your wishful thinking

dralos
07-02-2012, 11:51 AM
I2A this map clearly shows that yugo area and ukrain-romanian border have the most of it so it probably is slavic of origin
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/06/HaplogroupI2.png/800px-HaplogroupI2.png

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Ali mene boli neka stvar za fizikalnu slicnost, povijesna nalazista... kada genetika govori drugu stvar. Ne moze jednostavnije.

Znaš i sam da su sve ove "genetičke" mape bazirane na maksimalno 200-300 uzoraka sa čitavog Balkana. :coffee:

Pa tek kad bude preko 100K ljudi testirano iz svake regije (a ne države) onda ću povjerovat. Za sada ih držim na nivou onih smješnih mapa sa preko 60-70% plavoki/plavokosih Hrvata :D

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 11:54 AM
I2A this map clearly shows that yugo area and ukrain-romanian border have the most of it so it probably is slavic of origin
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/06/HaplogroupI2.png/800px-HaplogroupI2.png

More likely that it moved away from the Balkans rather to it.

Illirico
07-02-2012, 11:56 AM
The Croatian University study has shown clearly that are indigenous Albanians in the Balkans and Europe: :eek::D
"HLA Class I Polymorphism in the Albanian Population"
Z. Grubič, V. Kerhin-Brkljačič, E. ČečukčJeličič, S. Kuci2
and A. Kaśtelan (1 National Referral Organ Transplantation and Tissue Typing Center, University Hospital Center Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia 2 Faculty of Medicine Pristina, Pristina, Kosovo

Research other: "High-Resolution Phylogenetic Analysis of Southeastern Europe Traces Major Episodes of Paternal Gene Flow among Slavic Populations" when: "Almost 93% of SEE E3b1 chromosomes are classified into ALPHA cluster. In Europe, the variance is highest among E3b1a Apulians, Greeks, and Macedonians, and the highest frequency of the cluster is among Albanians, Macedonians, and Greeks (table 1). " If you make a total% of Albanians of Albania and Albanians of Kosovo Albanians have the max all Erb1-a Freq. After say are the Armenians (Latinized Balkan subtract). And then after the Greeks and apulians.
http://hrcak.srce.hr/file/15462

:rolleyes2:

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 11:57 AM
Znaš i sam da su sve ove "genetičke" mape bazirane na maksimalno 200-300 uzoraka sa čitavog Balkana. :coffee:

Pa tek kad bude preko 100K ljudi testirano iz svake regije (a ne države) onda ću povjerovat. Za sada ih držim na nivou onih smješnih mapa sa preko 60-70% plavoki/plavokosih Hrvata :D

Pa sjeverni Hrvati, Lika, Istra Sjeverni i centralni ( ne bas dalmatinska zagora ) dio Dalmacije imaju velik broj ljudi sa svijetlim ocima i kosom ne mora to biti plavokosim i plavookim

Napravljeno je vise od 300 uzoraka sigurno ako uzmemo u obzir razlicite studije.
No u tome i jest stvar. Kolika je vjerojatnost da u 10 razlicitih studija uzmemo po 50 nasumicnih uzoraka i dobijes slicne rezultate? Nemoj se blamirati jebemu

dralos
07-02-2012, 11:57 AM
More likely that it moved away from the Balkans rather to it.
we dont have any records of illyrians migrating towards ukraine,but we have about slavic migrations

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 12:00 PM
The Croatian University study has shown clearly that are indigenous Albanians in the Balkans and Europe: :eek::D
"HLA Class I Polymorphism in the Albanian Population"
Z. Grubič, V. Kerhin-Brkljačič, E. ČečukčJeličič, S. Kuci2
and A. Kaśtelan (1 National Referral Organ Transplantation and Tissue Typing Center, University Hospital Center Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia 2 Faculty of Medicine Pristina, Pristina, Kosovo

Research other: "High-Resolution Phylogenetic Analysis of Southeastern Europe Traces Major Episodes of Paternal Gene Flow among Slavic Populations" when: "Almost 93% of SEE E3b1 chromosomes are classified into ALPHA cluster. In Europe, the variance is highest among E3b1a Apulians, Greeks, and Macedonians, and the highest frequency of the cluster is among Albanians, Macedonians, and Greeks (table 1). " If you make a total% of Albanians of Albania and Albanians of Kosovo Albanians have the max all Erb1-a Freq. After say are the Armenians (Latinized Balkan subtract). And then after the Greeks and apulians.
http://hrcak.srce.hr/file/15462

:rolleyes2:

So? Nothing new

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 12:00 PM
But I2a1b a subclade specific to Balkans and Eastern Europe originated in Ukraine up to 3000 years ago while I2 in general originated 9000 years ago in Balkans. It does not correlate with your wishful thinking

Jedini ovdje ko insistira na neki cisti etnickom poreklost jer ti i tvoje "Juzni Slaveni su Balticki Vikinzi" teorija.

Ja samo raspravim protiv naj logicki teorija das smo svi mjesano sa Slaveni i proto-Balkani u razlicite proporcije.
Sve ostalo nezemo bit vise iskljucivo jer nema dovolno geneticne informacije.

dralos
07-02-2012, 12:02 PM
why you guys speak in croatian,whats so secretful that we may not know?

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Jedini ovjde ko insistira na neki cisti etnickom poreklost jer ti i tvoje "Juzni Slaveni su Balticki Vikinzi" teorija.

Nisam rekao da su juzni Slaveni to nego sam rekao da omjer mjesanja autohtonoga stanovnistva i Slavena nije bas takav kakav je VrhBosnian rekao
i to je predoceno genetskim istrazivanjima modernih i starih stanovnika i usporedeno sa povijesnim promatranjima.
Poslati cu ti podatke PM-om cekaj

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Pa sjeverni Hrvati, Lika, Istra Sjeverni i centralni ( ne bas dalmatinska zagora ) dio Dalmacije imaju velik broj ljudi sa svijetlim ocima i kosom ne mora to biti plavokosim i plavookim

Napravljeno je vise od 300 uzoraka sigurno ako uzmemo u obzir razlicite studije.
No u tome i jest stvar. Kolika je vjerojatnost da u 10 razlicitih studija uzmemo po 50 nasumicnih uzoraka i dobijes slicne rezultate? Nemoj se blamirati jebemu

Brate to su naši politicizirani univerziteti u kojima vlada zlatno pravilo "ne vjeruj ni jednoj statistici koju ti nisi napravio", pa nemoj se ti blamirat da zapravo vjeruješ našim govnima.

I rezultati testiranja u Hrvatskoj koliko se ja sjećam sa jednog sheeta koji je objavio onaj Ukrajinac su bili veoma šareni. :coffee:

Illirico
07-02-2012, 12:10 PM

Hmmm I do not believe in these pseudo-map. The race type is visible with eyes, South-Slavs are typical dinaric type, ukrainians do not look as Sout-Slavs but look as Russian- Bielorussian, Danubian type( Slavic). Romanians Instead can look as Balkan type-Dinaric, as slavic neo-danubian type(Russia) and eastern mediterranean type(Greece,Bulgaria).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Ripley_map_of_cephalic_index_in_Europe.png

In this map you can see the index of brachycephaly. It is widespread in the Balkans compared to other European areas.

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Brate to su naši politicizirani univerziteti u kojima vlada zlatno pravilo "ne vjeruj ni jednoj statistici koju ti nisi napravio", pa nemoj se ti blamirat da zapravo vjeruješ našim govnima.

I rezultati testiranja u Hrvatskoj koliko se ja sjećam sa jednog sheeta koji je objavio onaj Ukrajinac su bili veoma šareni. :coffee:

Ima studija koji su rađeni u Hrvatskoj, koji su rađeni u suradnji sa stranim fakultetima i ima onih koji rade Polako i ostala ekipa. Ne znam u čemu je problem. Čuj povezivati se sa albancima naj tupastijim narodom u Europi koji ti je k

dralos
07-02-2012, 12:13 PM
ilirico but those dinaric types in southslavs are only really common in dalmatia,montengro and herzegovina and in the other parts not so much

Insuperable
07-02-2012, 12:15 PM
ilirico but those dinaric types in southslavs are only really common in dalmatia,montengro and herzegovina and in the other parts not so much

Dalmatiams and Herzegovinians do not have the same genetic origins as Albanians nor autosomally have to do with each other.

dralos
07-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Dalmatiams and Herzegovinians do not have the same genetic origins as Albanians nor autosomally have to do with each other.
i'm not saying they look like us,i agree that dalmatians and herzegovinians have different types of dinarics then us.
i think our dinarics and montenegrin ones resemble eachother the most in my opinion

Illirico
07-02-2012, 12:19 PM

I know but in the rest partes of Ex-Iugoslavia the index is howewer high, 85-87 against 87-89 index except some Croats in the extreme north that are more near with Slovenes.

Prince Carlo
07-02-2012, 12:40 PM

It just adds up.

That's only 13 samples. Unlike aDNA, mtdna can change a lot due to various factors: founding effect, genetic drift,....

You should post more samples (a least 100) coming from different places, before jumping to such conclusions.

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I took only Bosniaks and so that incident with chick from 30 seconds from Moon doesn't happen again.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/28279_130166603679662_6098197_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/28279_130166643679658_7516087_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/28279_130166620346327_1282355_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/28279_130166627012993_3502299_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/37010_132094840153505_6927714_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/37010_132108130152176_2656978_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/180600_195678073795181_5022933_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183748_197872100242445_4019218_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/188936_202403176456004_4364957_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/190687_203165709713084_4625131_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/188605_204262092936779_4745971_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198558_205444212818567_463594_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198599_205444232818565_5079134_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/200416_207119999317655_544460_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/206820_208348732528115_5162106_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 12:47 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/207432_208628505833471_498252_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/249337_221437207885934_207018_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/252418_222270044469317_240931_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247461_222554627774192_3625114_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309039_279938842035770_148681886_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/316065_285914954771492_1135628315_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/303262_286400321389622_1703990741_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/307809_296256047070716_1031495375_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/316814_296256060404048_1542571192_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/291973_296256067070714_288296241_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/405306_330316030331384_562845238_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/401719_350433131653007_1579062200_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/397113_352699881426332_1811704199_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/421629_372430476119939_1162044600_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/404895_376337089062611_438470093_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 12:48 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/429203_377891208907199_601719883_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425548_384353984927588_1111813736_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/431498_394683327227987_1293571055_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/546575_405414359488217_1991241476_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/574828_428022283894091_858290943_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582608_428022307227422_597567724_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/149447_431040306925622_485602699_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579554_484538448242474_1661514906_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/35927_487798921249760_129608532_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/539958_489034914459494_102835830_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/533297_489472861082366_520479531_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/487270_489472904415695_627699904_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/576447_489472931082359_1496017728_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/154524_491783274184658_1636156995_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/578295_497195203643465_683573204_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 12:49 PM
And final batch of girls from Tuzla.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306898_501555883207397_999914864_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/547647_503832349646417_1235119092_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/282681_510927545603564_833483308_n.jpg

Rastko
07-02-2012, 12:53 PM
I like VV posts more.

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 12:57 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/41221_147270208635968_7607129_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/44615_147270261969296_6837988_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183904_197369916959330_275109_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183580_198414473521541_180341_n.jpg

Edited a Croat girl out.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/200079_203358309693824_5796508_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/215001_209166865779635_1017335_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/252547_222826224413699_6083075_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/303818_285469638149357_1221632720_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/401196_358171010879219_947748735_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/64131_387823541247299_76315736_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/416986_391833774179609_2062338960_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/562914_397375193625467_1786616006_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563216_404145986281721_107472642_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540539_483734121656240_1189599908_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 12:58 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577114_483734148322904_895525539_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555328_501456773217308_652298511_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/577443_502706096425709_778208499_n.jpg

Bosniak girl is on the left, not sure for the one on the right

Rastko
07-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Girl on the fifth picture is Croat,Ornela Vištica.

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Girl on the fifth picture is Croat,Ornela Vištica.

Thanks on pointing it out, will remove her now :)

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 01:08 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/39699_142357499127239_7383836_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/39038_142357545793901_471340_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/47429_150780611618261_6055639_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/59600_150780618284927_4527497_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/47385_150784114951244_4698394_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/47917_150784268284562_6996199_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/183633_195689990460656_244004_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/181770_198406260189029_1433818_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188823_201569723206016_6786447_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188605_204752149554440_322796_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208209_209320469097608_7289121_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/226277_219132654783056_1679423_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/226325_219369964759325_3088484_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248992_219706794725642_7541133_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255019_223049867724668_586734_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 01:09 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/321483_276428145720173_1022764531_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314828_276974938998827_1075803268_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/296046_276974968998824_374414537_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/319424_276974995665488_1441307713_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383588_307802852582702_1869036096_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383588_307802855916035_1755562021_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383588_307802862582701_1146866983_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/401590_338703632825957_1261646217_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/406691_347415058621481_1138033038_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539298_406344176061902_647776815_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577351_414744458555207_899359746_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/405131_482325588463760_1795745019_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/156492_489032521126400_454979363_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 01:14 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/62809_154484057914583_6563919_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/62748_154484147914574_1536170_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/58352_154484177914571_1387921_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/58352_154484181247904_6065957_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/59825_154484121247910_3459901_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/62748_154484151247907_2614449_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/58960_154484197914569_1210043_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/188854_199006430129012_7384241_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196660_201087999920855_2057080_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199112_205023129527342_1011654_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217345_211089498920705_4854656_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/296502_277321575630830_1313647138_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407824_329063180456669_1816010815_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428311_379407205422266_1665443149_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424118_395724077123912_984670554_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 01:15 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422677_395989693764017_262561123_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/154578_422036271159359_727942286_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545171_422945391068447_1143218080_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/546606_427951483901171_1669185481_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/380326_488818134481172_1265596953_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582302_488818147814504_879507558_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/547296_488818154481170_1307355642_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206024_502278879801764_968306775_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/601805_503763382986647_2090919268_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/403456_506227572740228_495169163_n.jpg

Ushtari
07-02-2012, 01:18 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/188854_199006430129012_7384241_n.jpg
Girl on left is very typical bosniak IMO

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Girl on left is very typical bosniak IMO

Can't say I've seen her type that often. :coffee:

Ushtari
07-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Can't say I've seen her type that often. :coffee:
Here in Sweden i have, she is some sort of Baltid - pontid mix i guess

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Here in Sweden i have, she is some sort of Baltid - pontid mix i guess

Yeah, seems so.

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Evo jos Bosanke...

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/296898_199120400149240_3327456_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229815_377568722296443_249891112_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250848_377576638962318_2021968943_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539301_377587908961191_179131412_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/540844_377610412292274_756781219_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383515_153539181439192_164828928_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/27250_333177387838_8358922_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/22169_291156202838_2464883_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/22169_291149487838_6371689_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/22169_291149492838_833717_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 01:55 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/299268_199125266815420_3704640_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300043_199125320148748_5417901_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/197658_377568758963106_960682082_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/545106_377568802296435_1790120158_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545082_377568822296433_686060020_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/22169_291156182838_2694575_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/22169_291156192838_3074581_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/22169_291156207838_6465361_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562955_377587812294534_601249360_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269312_377568712296444_1237979072_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309719_210449412349672_539508923_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306991_377569172296398_592554974_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 02:00 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/543386_368457633207386_841127198_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/206182_359771907409292_1239345234_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/484296_359767210743095_485839620_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/536841_360299327356550_450033555_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/547524_360320050687811_1114279105_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/601709_360615803991569_1335361161_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/582280_359764697410013_305795358_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/319730_365859873467162_367768408_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/550682_367389746647508_548302051_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/8081_377568655629783_1504441729_n.jpg

Gospodine
07-02-2012, 02:09 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/374628_331393576890296_499495588_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/430971_184549641649734_626241887_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/17951_1327840474262_4271452_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/601562_360230450696771_26530623_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/578194_360614843991665_880398206_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/479701_368432716543211_1187649977_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/578182_486195554743430_1047904535_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak[IMG]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/19231_103703872986557_3645117_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/531384_406148166081503_1201229222_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/23600_1369304239214_2860951_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/17837_1305262198831_2484914_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/19231_103703879653223_3859391_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/18467_239919090686_5832534_n.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-02-2012, 02:10 PM
I just prematurely detonated

http://eu3.memecdn.com/terrorist-troll_o_394682.gif

Ushtari
07-02-2012, 02:12 PM
clearly better looking than Serbs and Croats