PDA

View Full Version : Macedonians the biggest fallsifiers of balkan history

Drawing-slim
07-02-2012, 11:41 AM
From the man himself georgievsky in his book: "this is me"
Maqedonasit falsifikues tė historisė ballkanase

Maqedonasit janė falsifikuesit mė tė mėdhenj tė historisė sė Ballkanit, ka shkruar ish-kryeministri dhe lideri aktual i VMRO-Popullore nė Maqedoni, Ljubco Georgievski nė librin e tij ‘”Ky jam unė”.

Nė kėtė libėr me shumė detaje edhe pėr luftėn e Kosovės dhe zhvillimet e tjera nė rajon, Georgievski ka folur edhe pėr luftėn nė Kosovė nė vitin 1999, njofton Ina.

Sipas tij, nė luftėn e Kosovės ka qenė i lidhur drejtpėrdrejt me Shtėpinė e Bardhė nė Washington, ku ka marrė instruksione pėr lejimin e NATO-s pėr hyrjen nė Kosovė.

“Ish-sekretarja amerikane Albraight atėherė kėrkoi lejen qė pėrmes territorit tonė tė sulmojnė Serbinė, edhe pėrmes frontit tokėsor”, ka shkruar Georgievski.

(Since this article is in albanian not, sure if it should be moved to albanian section or go ahead and transltated)

Sipas tij, nė takimet me ish-kryeministrin serb Zoran Dindjic ka biseduar edhe pėr shkėmbimin e territoreve midis Maqedonisė, Shqipėrisė dhe Kosovės, ndėrsa tė njėjtėn ēėshtje e ka diskutuar edhe me Arbėr Xhaferin, i cili ishte pjesė e koalicionit tė pėrbashkėt qeveritar mes VMRO-DPMNE dhe PDSH atėkohė, gjatė konfliktit tė vitit 2001 nė Maqedoni.

Kėto detaje tė kėtij libri janė nxjerrė dhe komentuar nga disa media maqedonase dhe serbe.

(ar.ku/BalkanWeb)

poiuytrewq0987
07-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Cool story, but I don't read Albanian, nor is the statement of a Bugaroman Macedonian who is on many medications for Schizophrenia worth listening to.

Drawing-slim
07-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Cool story, but I don't read Albanian, nor is the statement of a Bugaroman Macedonian who is on many medications for Schizophrenia worth listening to.

Actually it is a cool story. Your prime minister wrote e book tittled "this is me" where he states loud and clear macedonians are the biggest fallsifiers of balkan history.
I can only imgagine what you would have to say if an ex-prime minister of albania says something along these lines.

Btw, you should start learning albanian since these other cartoon fake languages you speak are not worthy of anything, obviously.

poiuytrewq0987
07-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Actually it is a cool story. Your prime minister wrote e book tittled "this is me" where he states loud and clear macedonians are the biggest fallsifiers of balkan history.
I can only imgagine what you would have to say if an ex-prime minister of albania says something along these lines.

Btw, you should start learning albanian since these other cartoon fake languages you speak are not worthy of anything, obviously.

You're true brothers of the Turks then according to your ever-glorious Salty Berisha. Btw I wouldn't want to learn your shitty language, it sounds like a monkey trying to speak. At least our language has elegance.

“Turkish and Albanian people have blood relations, Turkey and Albania are friendly and brother countries” .
-Salty Berisha

http://www.balkanspace.org/foto/20120428105744_fotoart.jpg

Drawing-slim
07-02-2012, 12:24 PM
You're true brothers of the Turks then according to your ever-glorious Salty Berisha. Btw I wouldn't want to learn your shitty language, it sounds like a monkey trying to speak. At least our language has elegance.

“Turkish and Albanian people have blood relations, Turkey and Albania are friendly and brother countries” .
-Salty Berisha

You're saying this. But according to ismail kadare, a world renoun writer candidate for nobel prize published all around the world your language and and other balkan slav langauges are like a donkey singing compare to our melodic perfect sounding albanian language.

But, wtf does this guy know about languages:rolleyes:
http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSykT9eAngm8NIL8XBkI_-syMYvjPMCRwAT1uDHQHn1e4r7-cBOtQ

Illirico
07-02-2012, 12:30 PM

-Salty Berisha

http://world-countries.net/files/2009/12/a5d5cb43691c62d6e568a7d4656e078c.jpg

President of FYROM say:

“Turkish and Macedonian people have blood relations, Turkey and Macedonia are friendly and brother countries” .

http://www.novinite.com/media/images/2010-07/photo_verybig_118009.jpg

Boris Tadic say:

“Turkish and Serbian people have blood relations, Turkey and Serbia are friendly and brother countries” .

:fponder:

poiuytrewq0987
07-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Illirco, I see you're back with your retarded posts. Well, here you go... the source! http://www.balkanspace.org/mat.php?lang=2&idm=211&idr=38 Enjoy your blood relations with Turks, Shiptar.

Drawing-slim
07-02-2012, 12:34 PM

poiuytrewq0987
07-02-2012, 12:45 PM
It's quite evident Albanians are the biggest lovers of Turks in the Balkans. Can you find me any other ethnic group on the Balkans where 500,000 people moved to Turkey and totally assimilated and mixed with Turks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_diaspora#Turkey)?? I don't think you can find any one except Albanians who have done this recently and have done it before centuries ago.

Midori
07-02-2012, 12:48 PM

Aren't you a Bugaroman yourself?

poiuytrewq0987
07-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Aren't you a Bugaroman yourself?

No, I believe in an independent Macedonian nation and people. I don't deny, however, the previous connection between Macedonians and Bulgarians. :thumb001:

Drawing-slim
07-02-2012, 12:54 PM
It's quite evident Albanians are the biggest lovers of Turks in the Balkans. Can you find me any other ethnic group on the Balkans where 500,000 people moved to Turkey and totally assimilated and mixed with Turks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_diaspora#Turkey)?? I don't think you can find any one except Albanians who have done this recently and have done it before centuries ago.

This shows why we're THE supreme Race.
We can assimilate the fastest on any culture out of any culture and preserve ours the longest of any culture to ever lived on this earth.
And dont dare make me elabarate.. Beacuse you know this fact just as well

(plus not all albos in turkey mixed, small numbers)

poiuytrewq0987
07-02-2012, 12:57 PM
This shows why we're THE supreme Race.
We can assimilate the fastest on any culture out of any culture and preserve ours the longest of any culture to ever lived on this earth.
And dont dare make me elabarate.. Beacuse you know this fact just as well

(plus not all albos in turkey mixed, small numbers)

The Turks assimilated your people, not the other way around lol! According to the same Wikipedia link I gave you there are 1,300,000 Turks with partial Albanian ancestry. They are TURKS with partial Albanian ancestry... not Albanians with partial Turkish ancestry. This essentially means Albanians are being gradually assimilated into mainstream Turkish society. Fin.

Drawing-slim
07-02-2012, 01:02 PM
The Turks assimilated your people, not the other way around lol!They still speak albanian. Arbereshet in italy they still speak albanian. Aravanites in greece they still speak albanian.
This means after centuries of living in another country, reaching the highest seats and offices in those coyntires and still preserving their language and heritage wich werent even alowd to do, exept italy..
Its something rare, only a supreme race does that.

poiuytrewq0987
07-02-2012, 01:03 PM
They still speak albanian. Arbereshet in italy they still speak albanian. Aravanites in greece they still speak albanian.
This means after centuries of living in another country, reaching the highest seats of those coyntires and still preserving their language and heritage.

That's really comical and you know why? Because all the Albanian diaspora you mentioned identify as Italian, Greek, Turk never Albanian first these days. It's only Albanian ancestry to them. :lol: So much for your "supreme race" theory!

Drawing-slim
07-02-2012, 01:12 PM
That's really comical and you know why? Because all the Albanian diaspora you mentioned identify as Italian, Greek, Turk never Albanian first these days. It's only Albanian ancestry to them. :lol: So much for your "supreme race" theory!

Historicall and present facts speak for themselves.
Albanian dispora is very much preserving its culture where even here in west coast every new year or albanian/kosovo independence day is a party organised by albanian comunities, lets not even mention new york chicago detroit where albanian numbers are much bigger.
On the other side, on a survey done in italy, albanians are number one fastest immigrant comunity to assmilate in totality to the italian culture while preserving their own 100%.

That says somthing in my opinion.

Guapo
07-02-2012, 01:16 PM
That's really comical and you know why? Because all the Albanian diaspora you mentioned identify as Italian, Greek, Turk never Albanian first these days.

Lol so true

Drawing-slim
07-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Lol so truehttp://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf7SkVFynEmtW_Gs7STxNksxKxLHNh2-2bKsGOWjwIuaW_6XcQ0g
Liar
But not surprised, eccording to that guys book, serbs are their big brother liar

Illirico
07-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Dusan actually serbians are the descendents of Turkic People. You must accept this:thumbs up

Illirico
07-02-2012, 01:46 PM

You are poor repressed serbo-servian of Bitola that lies behind appearances Montenegrin or fyromian. Are you a nerd with no social life, you're sarbai of the Caucaso, have you understand? You are not indigenous, please.

Serboi.

Onur
07-02-2012, 02:29 PM
President of FYROM say:
“Turkish and Macedonian people have blood relations, Turkey and Macedonia are friendly and brother countries” .

Boris Tadic say:
“Turkish and Serbian people have blood relations, Turkey and Serbia are friendly and brother countries” .
Is this true? I have never heard such a thing and Serbs would do considerable noise about it and i should have hear it already. Give me a source of these or i have to delete this message.

Dusan, more than 500.000 Albanians (Arvanites as they call) have been assimilated in Greece. Greece has the biggest Albanian population ever, not Turkey.

poiuytrewq0987
07-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Is this true? I have never heard such a thing and Serbs would do considerable noise about it and i should have hear it already. Give me a source of these or i have to delete this message.

He made those quotes up because he thought I made my quote up but I did not and I backed it up with a source so it's a foot in mouth situation for him.

Dusan, more than 500.000 Albanians (Arvanites as they call) have been assimilated in Greece. Greece has the biggest Albanian population ever, not Turkey.

True, and I'm sure there are million more Greeks with partial Albanian ancestry as well. I think Turkey is second in that regard but of course much less.

Illirico
07-02-2012, 03:56 PM

Serbs and turks - one nation with two different religions

http://www.startbih.info/Tekst.aspx?id=172

http://www.startbih.info/images/magazin/286inat.jpg

Traduction in English:

Since 2004, when the company was founded, Milosavljevic and his colleagues argue that the Serbs and the Turks should be what you already are: ancient'' brothers'' in politics, culture, economics, arts, and inevitable - in mentality.

By Amir Telibečirović

International non-governmental Association for Tolerance, part of spite, the name of the Serbian - Turkish friendship. This is not a typo or a political black-humor jokes, but a genuine society for bringing the Serbs and the Turks, or Serbia and Turkey. And in the middle of Belgrade. The name of this association in Serbia could provoke astonishment, ridicule, or irritation, depending on the viewing angle and the degree of prejudice. However, the president of this association Dragoslav Milosavljevic been trying to convince people that there is no place for prejudice, as he believes, is a completely normal distance between the two people very close, very close to the two countries. Since 2004. , when the company was founded, Milosavljevic and his colleagues argue that the Serbs and the Turks should be what you already are: ancient'' brothers'' in politics, culture, economics, arts, and inevitable - in mentality. Milosavljevic said about it in Start BiH.

What is the main goal of the Society of Serbian - Turkish friendship?

- The coming together of two cultures, two peoples, almost the same people, the two religions that are also, in some ways quite similar. For example, neither Islam nor Orthodoxy did not have a witch-hunt, they had some degree of tolerance that Catholicism had, and so on. And then, quite a few misconceptions, prejudices, removing things from the historical context. It took a group of intellectuals to grapple and come out with that in the end.

You have said recently that Turkey has a population of nine million Serbs, what do you all think of that statement and how you got this information?

- These are the people from this area, that is to say, people who are native Serbian language, in some way, and anyway, is it ekavica, ijekavica, štokavica. We call it Serbian, with no pretensions to be a sexist name. So he called the Turks. These are the people who left, who were often forced to leave. You know that song by Aleksa Santic - Ostajte here, so it is not intended for the Serbian population, but a Muslim who was leaving. These people were incredibly attached to their homeland.

Taking into account all existing prejudices, have you had an obstacle in the establishment of the company?

- The obstacle was not the legal procedure. As for the other obstacles, and were to the effect, you know, what have you, a traitor, some turned Turk, and who is going to protect you, you know that these wars are almost over, there are all sorts of lunatics here, who will keep do not, it is not certain, it is high risk, this is it. However, for these five years we really have not had any problem. In the Balkans, in some way, Serbia and Turkey have always had the greatest impact, and it will continue. These two countries are perhaps responsible for all events and that there was a dad in Belgrade and Ankara to say you do not play that lives would not have it all gone so far.

What was the attitude of the Serbian Orthodox Church toward all this?

- They have no official policy, however, we are bone of their throat. Negative view towards it all. I'm not mad at the church, angry with the state for allowing the church to get involved. Everyone referred to her. And thieves do their job, but I am not angry at the thieves, angry with the militia (laughs).

The conventional wisdom is that the South Slavic peoples, the Serbs have most in common with the Turks, mainly in mentality. What do you think about it?

- Yes, so we get that mentality. See our songs and melodies. What hospitality that we have with us, and respect for older people, what - I love your hands, and so on, that's all there from Turkey. Maybe even from Persia via Turkey, as she arrived, and coffee and tea.

To your earlier statement in the Serbian media, if not removed from the context, apparently believe that the Bosnians or the newly invented nationality?

- Well, is not it. You see, these people were thrown from the unpitied of unloved, some of them claim to deny others. These are people who are simply at one point embraced Islam because they were probably closer to that time. Islam was progressive in relation to Christianity, Islam took off his shackles. The problem was that the local gentry who moved to Islam wanted to abuse it, so it is not allowed others to move, to have someone to exploit. They wanted to retain the clause in Dushan's Code, they went in their favor. Imperial power was far to prevent many abuses, and this was so.

In Serbia there are still organizations, any political structure, and individuals who deny the genocide in Srebrenica. Does your company to determine the issue?

- How can you call it differently than genocide. What now, come as something to kill women than men, then women may make children, with whom? I know that the state wants to defend himself in any way and all, but it was a disastrous thing.

What do you think about the use of the term chauvinist renegade in Serbia and elsewhere?

- You know, there is an association here called: Association of South Slavic Muslims. Mr. Safet Hasanagić the secretary of the association, and we talked about it, like so what. So Muslims have in what country in the world and no one called them nowhere except the Turks here. In these historical paradoxes, some people here wanted to use the power of Turkey to do something on your own. How grazing and landowners either withdrawn or been convicted of any improper conduct. However, there is reason for optimism. This company certainly could not be established in twenty years to pass without a smashed window. And there are some books now, as once lived this way, the doctor Fotic history, from the Philosophy Faculty. So the cycle Empire: Middle Ages and the Ottoman Empire, the Ottomans. And it says: - What we call the five centuries of slavery is a literary term that does not correspond to historical facts. And further, the outlaws - they were outlaws of whom feared that the Serbs and Turks. And earlier, which is what the suit, so he wrote the history. There is in Turkey a strong Serbian lobby. In Istanbul, Belgrade have a gate. There is also a Belgrade church of the Virgin, St. Petka, right at the gate. The church was built 1450th , and the 1830th restored. If you take the renewal date, to the time when the Turks had passed the worst here. A sultan there renewed Belgrade Orthodox church to clear to the minority Serbian: Do anything you can de ax, we do not feel responsible for what you are doing your relatives there. This means that these people feel there is fully protected and all. So the Turkish Empire would not have survived had it not been tolerant towards religion and the peoples and tribes. And twelve great vizier is here, from this area.

Do you believe that most conversion to Islam under the Ottomans were in Bosnia because they were here most of the Bosnian Bogomils, better known under the popular name of the Bogomils, aka Christians Bosnian Church, which no other church is not recognized as such?

- Yeah, it was not to be closer because, for example, and practiced a kind of orthodoxy. So no knock bells, no sparkle, no decorating the walls. Christ's representative, Profeta, not a saint or god. A sin to say that God has children, the children, well, that is all it closely, so they are easily able to convert to Islam. They were somehow more advanced. You know, at the time, go to Islam was to be leftist, up to half of the XIX century. Meant to accept the equality between people. You also have the dervish order that you accept any religion you are, you've fallen a hundred times, even if you are infidel ... Such things do not have time in the West. These were people who thought for themselves, just before the protesters, who have also started to think for themselves. And all of those stories that if the clergy with the government of God or for God, then it is gone. Islam has also said - you do not need any special place of worship, between man and God there is nothing. Hoxha were men to you to clarify a little better, and nothing else. It was all appealing to young minds who wanted some changes. It was during the Renaissance and humanism in this area.

What do you think, would be such an association could be found for example in Banja Luka for the day?

- What to do, but we have members from Banja Luka. When I founded this company, received a comment from one of the Serbian-German friendship, which has as many as twenty, and read: - Do you know where Mr. Skull Tower and what is The Tower? I told him that I know very well where he is and what is that such a tower in Anatolia. It was such a time. And fifty years ago, when there was no time to do such things, when it was in fashion, the Germans postreljali some ten thousand people hostage, who are no insurgents, no soldiers, but women and children. Since then, I asked him, did not you ashamed to be president of the Association of Serbian-German union. What he tells me. On the other hand, if the sultan should give someone an award for the fight against the Serbs, it should give Karadjordje, and, from his hand up the Duke fell. Is there someone who can boast to have killed more Serbian rebels from Karađorđa person (laughs). Or for example, Turks have abolished the charging at the stake, and it renewed Karađorđe 1808th the Assembly in Ostružnica.

TURKEY-SERBIA BROTHER:thumbs up

Dusan you have turkish mentality. "One Nation with two Faiths", this is the new slogan for you serboi bitolian:D

Onur
07-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Since 2004, when the company was founded, Milosavljevic and his colleagues argue that the Serbs and the Turks should be what you already are: ancient'' brothers'' in politics, culture, economics, arts, and inevitable - in mentality.

By Amir Telibečirović
This is not Boris Tadic but just one romantic guy. Our similarities with Serbs comes from the Ottoman era and Turks are equally similar with other Balkan peoples because of same reason too. This is not something special to Serbs and this doesn't mean that we are people of same nation.

So, quit harassing Serbs and Turks, will you?

Illirico
07-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Our similarities with Serbs comes from the Ottoman era and Turks are equally similar with other Balkan peoples because of same reason too.

Serbians have also helped the Turks in some important battle. During Ottoman Period, Serbians participated as an Ottoman vassal.

Battle of Karanovasa in 1394
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karanovasa

Battle of Rovine in 1395
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rovine

Battle of Nicopolis in 1396
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis

Battle of Ankara in 1402
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara

poiuytrewq0987
07-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Serbians have also helped the Turks in some important battle. During Ottoman Period, Serbians participated as an Ottoman vassal.

Battle of Karanovasa in 1394
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karanovasa

Battle of Rovine in 1395
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rovine

Battle of Nicopolis in 1396
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis

Battle of Ankara in 1402
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara

Because a medieval Serbian ruler fought for Ottoman Turks as a vassal means they are Turks 600 years ago? What brilliant logic you have. Let me enlighten you on history a bit. The Serbs were long defeated at the Battle of Kosovo in 1389. The rump states that survived the battle had no choice but to become vassals of the Ottoman Empire and yes this means fighting for the Ottoman Sultan. This was the norm in medieval times. Hardly an extraordinary case as various dukes and lords across Europe often became vassals of various kings.

I'll even make it easy for you and quote you a dictionary definition of vassal.

1: a person under the protection of a feudal lord to whom he has vowed homage and fealty : a feudal tenant
2: one in a subservient or subordinate position

The Serbian lords who ruled over their rump state became vassals of the Ottoman Empire because they had no choice. If they refused to provide troops for battles then the Sultan would simply come back to the subjugated Serbian lords and crush them.

Enough with your idiotic postings trying to make a people non-European because it's pure crap and a total waste of our times. If you want to keep this up then take it back to Crapfront otherwise we don't need this here.

kabeiros
07-06-2012, 01:59 AM
They still speak albanian. Arbereshet in italy they still speak albanian. Aravanites in greece they still speak albanian.
This means after centuries of living in another country, reaching the highest seats and offices in those coyntires and still preserving their language and heritage wich werent even alowd to do, exept italy..
Can you find Arvanites who still speak Albanian? Maybe a few old people in some remote village might speak a mixed Greco-Albanian dialect but not any of the new generation...I guess this means that we Greeks are even greater than you since we managed to assimilate your supreme ''compatriots'' (not to mention the fact that if you dare say to a modern Arvanite in Greece that he is not Greek but Albanian he will most likely kill you instantly)

Dacul
07-06-2012, 02:09 AM

-Salty Berisha

Lol you have 25% anatolian admixture and you are despising turks?
Than you despise 25% of you also.
Alboz have also some caucasian admixture but is in fact from dacians who were from Iran,real aryans.
So is nothing to be ashamed about this.

Drawing-slim
07-06-2012, 02:41 AM
Can you find Arvanites who still speak Albanian? Maybe a few old people in some remote village might speak a mixed Greco-Albanian dialect but not any of the new generation...I guess this means that we Greeks are even greater than you since we managed to assimilate your supreme ''compatriots'' (not to mention the fact that if you dare say to a modern Arvanite in Greece that he is not Greek but Albanian he will most likely kill you instantly)

They might kill me if i said that but you wouldnt know why, bucause you're a product of an evil twisted primitve modern greek wannabe old greek agenda.

The arvanites might wanna kill me worring i'm undercover greek agent and je doesnt wanna get his family killed by risking to speak albnian to me. Ontill he is sure that is.

kabeiros
07-06-2012, 09:21 AM
They might kill me if i said that but you wouldnt know why, bucause you're a product of an evil twisted primitve modern greek wannabe old greek agenda.

The arvanites might wanna kill me worring i'm undercover greek agent and je doesnt wanna get his family killed by risking to speak albnian to me. Ontill he is sure that is.
Don't worry friend we don't force anyone to become Greek, the Arvanites are Greeks because:
1. They fought for Greek independence against Turks and Turk-Albanians (that's how we call Muslim Albanians). They actually fought more often against Albanians then Turks.
2. They settled in Greece hundreds of years ago and most of them now have both Greek and Arvanite ancestry.
3. They despise all of your compatriots for their hatred towards Greece.
4. They don't have a good experience with all those Albanian criminals who came in Greece the last 20 years.

Linet
07-06-2012, 09:26 AM
I think i saw turkish and fyromian bs :icon_bs: again :chin:

Ushtari
07-06-2012, 09:33 AM
macedonians are alive

east
07-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Anecdote:
Frenchman, Muslim and Macedonian sailed boat and fishing. The net caughts a mermaid. The Frenchman made ​​the French love her. Muslim has beaten her up, because she is naked. Macedonian did nothing because mermaids are fictitious such as Macedonians. :)

Linet
07-06-2012, 10:42 AM
....xixixixiix :lol:...nice one

Drawing-slim
07-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Don't worry friend we don't force anyone to become Greek, the Arvanites are Greeks because:
1. They fought for Greek independence against Turks and Turk-Albanians (that's how we call Muslim Albanians). They actually fought more often against Albanians then Turks.
2. They settled in Greece hundreds of years ago and most of them now have both Greek and Arvanite ancestry.
3. They despise all of your compatriots for their hatred towards Greece.
4. They don't have a good experience with all those Albanian criminals who came in Greece the last 20 years.You wish you were as european as muslim albanians, genetically and metally. I promise.
Then again as i told you, i cant hold this personally against you since you're product of the biggest con body of goverment agenda in history.
The reason why you failed all these years collecting money from europe and with no bosrders to travel anywhere is because today greeks have no connection with the old greeks, they uavent gone through emancipation as people. Only those of albanian origin as yourself would agree as most honorable "greeks"
You macedonians and serbs have been sucking blood from us, stealing our history and and from europe collecting money and doin your best to cleanse us from the face of the earth.
Failed there as well

All you three countries are fake intruders to our lands.
Its classic, you and macedonians are stuck over a name because you both know you're intruders, its like a con artist trying to outplay another con arstis liar, slow down says macedonia

kabeiros
07-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Only those of albanian origin as yourself would agree as most honorable "greeks"
You could just visit my personal page to see that I have no connection to Arvanites what so ever (this doesn't mean I would mind if I had)... All the other crap of yours are not worth mentioning.

Drawing-slim
07-06-2012, 12:44 PM
You could just visit my personal page to see that I have no connection to Arvanites what so ever (this doesn't mean I would mind if I had)... All the other crap of yours are not worth mentioning.

Sure is crap to you, you're just as guilty with that mentality, as your criminal goverment and your criminal church has done to my people..

kabeiros
07-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Sure is crap to you, you're just as guilty with that mentality, as your criminal goverment and your criminal church has done to my people..
The only criminals in our bilateral relations are Albanians and you know it. Name one Albanian killed by Greeks and I can name 10 Greeks killed by Albanians. This is not going to keep happening my friend. Greeks are finally waking up and you should be aware of your actions against us.

Bugarash
07-06-2012, 08:45 PM
If there is a nation on the balkans that is close to the turks thats the albanians.

especialy the kosovo albanians to be more exact.
they are like a subgroup of turks.

Dacul
07-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Anecdote:
Frenchman, Muslim and Macedonian sailed boat and fishing. The net caughts a mermaid. The Frenchman made ​​the French love her. Muslim has beaten her up, because she is naked. Macedonian did nothing because mermaids are fictitious such as Macedonians. :)

Macedonians are not fictitious nation this is how that nation is called now.
The fact that Alexander Macedon was speaking greek does not means he was more genetically close to today greeks than to today macedonians.
Contrary to the lies of some people,slavs when they came they were civilised people so macedonians rather have some slavs as leading class and gave up greek language because how bad Byzantine Empire was treating them.
Romanians/dacians were allied to slavs and most soldiers who beat Byzantine Empire about 600 AD were romanians/dacians not slavs.
Slavs were only 50.000 people and bulgars were another 50.000 people.
I do not understand why serbians are fighting now with albanians,they never fought till now between them this is a clear outside malefic influence.

Dacians and slavs were from same group of populations,thracians, even if albanians and serbs and plenty of other south slavs do not like to hear this.
When I hear greeks qqing about the name of Macedonia I am loling.

Drawing-slim
07-07-2012, 12:39 AM
The only criminals in our bilateral relations are Albanians and you know it. Name one Albanian killed by Greeks and I can name 10 Greeks killed by Albanians. This is not going to keep happening my friend. Greeks are finally waking up and you should be aware of your actions against us.
Oh, poor greeks! Always being abused by albanians. Hope you realize how silly that sounds.

There's was a story thats so typical of greek solders and us that sticks out.
Was this albanian crossing the border to greece to find work, the greek solders cought the poor man from and beat him up so bad he died. They even sticked battles up his arse torturing him.

This guy as i remember the story was from the north albania, hard working malsori but who respects the kanuni on revenge.

His two brothers armed to the teeth with ak47s and granades marched alway to greece and found the border post in the mountains, they killed as many of those solders and officers as they could in the middle of the night.

Who isthe criminal in this case genius?:rolleyes:

kabeiros
07-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Oh, poor greeks! Always being abused by albanians. Hope you realize how silly that sounds.

There's was a story thats so typical of greek solders and us that sticks out.
Was this albanian crossing the border to greece to find work, the greek solders cought the poor man from and beat him up so bad he died. They even sticked battles up his arse torturing him.

This guy as i remember the story was from the north albania, hard working malsori but who respects the kanuni on revenge.

His two brothers armed to the teeth with ak47s and granades marched alway to greece and found the border post in the mountains, they killed as many of those solders and officers as they could in the middle of the night.

Who isthe criminal in this case genius?:rolleyes:
You should be a novel writer, maybe even a science fiction novelist...

Drawing-slim
07-07-2012, 11:16 AM
You should be a novel writer, maybe even a science fiction novelist...
I promise i'm not making anything up. The brothers were from dukagjini area i think. These stories are talked about just like any other blood fued stories that everyone knows, so to dismiss this is to dismiss a reality of blood fued in that area which is a wellknown fact.

Unfortunately thesr stories dont make international news becuase greece has heen criticised over and over by UN&EU for treating immigrants the worst out of any eu member..

And the most ugly twisted side of this, you greeks have treated africans and middle easterns and all asian immigrants with much more respect then albanians, wich shows the true color of your blood, and how twisted your goverment and your church is.

Drawing-slim
07-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Keep in mind, in no way i deny some bad albanian criminal element in greece, and i'm all for punishin these guys in the most severe way possible because these few bad guys have even murdered albanians but you guys have abused mostly inocent hard working albanians

kabeiros
07-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Keep in mind, in no way i deny some bad albanian criminal element in greece, and i'm all for punishin these guys in the most severe way possible because these few bad guys have even murdered albanians but you guys have abused mostly inocent hard working albanians
Come on now you don't believe in what you say. I have many Albanian friends here in Greece (the hard working guys) and they have never been abused by Greeks. Why are you trying to alienate them from us... It's unfortunate that only the fanatic Albanians ever write on forums.