PDA

View Full Version : Zum Gruß / Introduction

Finsterer Streiter
06-14-2009, 02:36 AM
Hello there,

my name´s Finsterer Streiter, on a few other boards I´m or was known as Vhailor. Just a few words to my person: I´m 25 and about finishing studying psychology. My political and societal thinking can be summarized with the terms "National Germanicism". Germanic preservationism is my main goal, with the focus on my country Germany. To save/preserve Germanic and European cultures and ethnicies it´s imperative to work transnational. Before starting studying I´ve completed national military service. My family has a history of military careers so expect some input on discussions about European and German military history. I was quite disconcerted to realize that there´s always much demonization referring to German history going on in some similar boards.

Talking about ideologies: There´s no "one" ideology for me. Several ideologies consist of good parts and bad parts. I pick off the good parts and combine them to my personal ideology. So one could say I´m part conservative, part NS and part liberal.
Other interests are computers, music and sports. My main strength: Honesty. My main weakness: Honesty. People either love or hate me. Let´s see.

Well, all right. That´s it for now. :)

The Lawspeaker
06-14-2009, 02:40 AM
Very well :) Herzlich willkommen im Forum !

http://www.luebecker-hanse.de/bilder/willkommen.png

Loyalist
06-14-2009, 02:44 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Lenny
06-14-2009, 02:45 AM
I was quite disconcerted to realize that there´s always much demonization referring to German history going on in some similar boards.
This always "disconcerts" me too. (Your English is impeccable for you to use such a word.:D).

Talking about ideologies: There´s no "one" ideology for me. Several ideologies consist of good parts and bad parts. I pick off the good parts and combine them to my personal ideology. So one could say I´m part conservative, part NS and part liberal.
Other interests are computers, music and sports. My main strength: Honesty. My main weakness: Honesty. People either love or hate me. Let´s see.

Well, all right. That´s it for now. :)
In other words, you're a real person who has a real mind.

I salute you for it:thumb001:

Brännvin
06-14-2009, 02:47 AM
Welcome! :)

Jamt
06-14-2009, 03:05 AM
Welcome! Good to have another German here.

Brynhild
06-14-2009, 03:18 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Smaland
06-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Welcome to TA. :)

Tabiti
06-14-2009, 06:58 AM
Talking about ideologies: There´s no "one" ideology for me. Several ideologies consist of good parts and bad parts. I pick off the good parts and combine them to my personal ideology
At last, someone said that!
Welcome!

Äike
06-14-2009, 07:44 AM
Welcome to The Apricity!

Psychonaut
06-14-2009, 07:53 AM
Howdy! :wave:

Loki
06-14-2009, 08:49 AM
Welcome to The Apricity, indeed good to have another German. Make yourself at home! :)

Atlas
06-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Welcome. :)

Skandi
06-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Ulex
06-14-2009, 12:21 PM
A very fine introduction. Hope to see more from you. Welcome.

Vulpix
06-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Ha! I remember you from Skadi :D! You made a priceless post that was quickly deleted :tongue... I'm Hermelin btw ;).

Welcome to the Apricity :thumb001:!

Gooding
06-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Greetings and welcome to The Apricity!:thumb001:

sturmwalkure
06-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Welcome, indeed as Loki said it's good to see another German here. :D

Finsterer Streiter
06-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Ha! I remember you from Skadi :D! You made a priceless post that was quickly deleted :tongue... I'm Hermelin btw ;)
Yep Hermelin, the name rings a bell. Wasn´t you the one with the trees in the avatar? Nice to meet you again.

I guess you´re referring to my fair-in-the-face post directed at Siebenbürgerin, also known as Lady "do you think you´re beautiful?...I think I am, and btw, you can always see my bored and annoying face in my avatar."? See, I just had to give her a fruitful and valuable lesson about her looks, giving her the opportunity to come down back to earth again. Now sometimes my honesty isn´t appreciated. ;)

Loki
06-14-2009, 08:57 PM
I guess you´re referring to my fair-in-the-face post directed at Siebenbürgerin, also known as Lady "do you think you´re beautiful?...I think I am, and btw, you can always see my bored and annoying face in my avatar."? See, I just had to give her a fruitful and valuable lesson about her looks, giving her the opportunity to come down back to earth again. Now sometimes my honesty isn´t appreciated. ;)

Ahhh ... must be this one ;)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2073&stc=1&d=1245013002

:D

Vulpix
06-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Yep on both counts ;)

http://forums.skadi.net/image.php?u=25260&dateline=1237703812

Finsterer Streiter
06-14-2009, 09:46 PM
Ahhh ... must be this one ;)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2073&stc=1&d=1245013002

Haha, yes. Damn, I can be such a forthright bugger sometimes. :cool: But hey, even a Skadi staff member gave me positive rep on that.

Treffie
06-15-2009, 12:24 AM
Haha, yes. Damn, I can be such a forthright bugger sometimes. :cool: But hey, even a Skadi staff member gave me positive rep on that.

Haha! That was one perfect post!

Ladejarlen
06-15-2009, 12:43 AM
Welcome to TA

Ulex
06-15-2009, 09:52 AM
I certainly admire your honesty in the Skadi-post, but don't you cross the line for the behaviour of a gentleman? Anyway, as a man I was aroused. You are quite funny when you are serious. :thumb001:

Finsterer Streiter
06-15-2009, 02:43 PM
I certainly admire your honesty in the Skadi-post, but don't you cross the line for the behaviour of a gentleman?
It´s useless to try to be all things to all men/women.

Honesty knows no gender borders, it´s beyond that. If I give acclaim or backings men and women receive them the same way. And women have to cope with my straightforwardness like men do. It´s not about being a gentleman or not. Is a gentleman a man who puts a good face on the matter only because he talks to a woman? What a dishonest sycophant.

Some women want to be treated special. Other women want to be treated equal. See, I don´t know what this or that woman wants and it´s of no interest to me.
But I belief that women, like all people, expect and crave for honesty. Honesty is the most sublime virtue. In granting them my full honesty I demonstrate them my appreciation of the virtue.

Siebenbürgerin received my opinion like a slap in the face. It´s my approach of communication. However, more harm was done to her by people who badmouthed behind her back. An universal truth: The true enemy is not the one who tells you his aversion fair in the face. The true enemy is always the one who backstabs you silently and insidiously.